- Text Size +

      Delilah arrived back at her dorm room, with her professor still snugly fitted inside of her flat. It wasn’t a large room, but at least she got it all to herself and didn’t have to worry about anyone walking in on her and her new toy. With excitement coursing through her, she hopped onto her bed and swung her legs up onto the mattress. Then she reached forward and slipped off her black leather flats, turning them upside down to empty the contents onto her bed. Jim came tumbling out and landed on her covers, the soft cushiness breaking his fall. He did his best to try and stand up on the uneven surface, and as his face rose to address his captor, he was met with a giant, rectangular device staring right back at him. She was taking a video of him with her phone. 

     From behind it, he could see the student’s lips widen into a smile as his reaction was caught on tape. “Oooooh, I can’t believe I found you,” she squealed, biting her lip and reaching forward to grab him. Jim tried stumbling backwards to escape her grasp, but his footsteps only amounted to a few inches, and she hardly even had to adjust her fingers’ positioning as she plucked him right off the couch. His head was trapped between her thumb and pointer finger, and all his flailing around amounted to absolutely no progress made in escaping her clutches. He couldn’t see her phone’s screen, but she moved her phone back a little bit to fully capture just how small the man looked between merely her fingers, before taking several pictures. Then she unceremoniously let him go and he fell back down onto the bed as her wild eyes glanced down to her phone and she began typing away. He knew it would be useless to try and run away, at least with the giant girl sitting right there, so he just stood and waited to see what would become of him next. 

     After a few moments, she proudly pressed the “Share” button, sending the photo out to her story for a thousand others to see, and turned the phone around to show him. “See? I put the video of you falling out of my shoe on my story too,” she giggled, causing Jim to blush out of embarrassment. “Before you get too hopeful though, I should let you know that my account’s private, and the only people I let follow me are my friends and other students. So even if some of the other teachers went looking, they wouldn’t be able to find you here,” she noted, emphasizing what she said by shaking her phone in a taunting manner.

     “What are you gonna do to me?” he asked, almost scared of hearing the answer. As much as he had fantasized before about being shrunken, the idea of staying this small for the rest of his life terrified him now that he was actually tiny. As much as his mind warned him of the dangers, his body couldn’t deny his obsession with her feet; but all that didn’t matter compared to the prospect of never seeing his friends or family again.

     “Relax, Mr. P!” Delilah sighed, rolling her eyes. “I’m not evil. I just like playing around with shrinkies using my feet,” she explained, dragging her bare foot towards the shrunken man and wiggling her toes to accentuate her point. His eyes couldn’t help from glancing over at her toes; her biggest one was so large, it came up to his waist. As Jim’s student mocked him with the idea of being her foot’s play toy for the foreseeable future, he started to get hard and his dick slowly rose in response to her teasing. “And it looks like you like that idea too,” she whispered with a wink, and then lurched her foot forward and grabbed the man’s naked body between her toes. Her digits had a vice-like grip around his waist as he was pulled against his will through the air and back down towards her floor. Jim looked down to see that she had stopped her foot over the opening of her tennis shoes, before simply spreading apart her toes and allowing him to fall down into the opening of her left shoe. Immediately he was met with a much stronger and more potent smell than her flats, since the opening to these shoes was a lot smaller, and the material was much thicker. His body suddenly fell down even deeper into the dank cavern as she tipped the shoe with the toe section pointed downwards, and set it up against her bed.

     Delilah changed into yoga pants and a sports bra, doing her hair up into a ponytail too; but Jim wasn’t able to see her change, which is why Delilah had tipped the shoe over in the first place. But now that she was dressed again, she righted the shoe, setting it back down on its sole. At 3 inches tall, Jim was just a little too tall to stand fully upright down at the end of the shoe where he had fallen, so he had to crawl on his hands and knees towards the opening. But before he could reach it, he saw Delilah’s giant toes eagerly wiggling as they entered the shoe’s opening and came straight for him. Her pudgy, pale sole caught his head just as he was looking up, sending him toppling over onto his back as more and more of her foot entered the shoe, quickly filling up all the space. “I usually like to go jogging for a while anytime I get a new shrinkie,” he heard her say from somewhere outside and above him, as her doughy skin pressed down on his body and kept him firmly pressed against the musty, dirty sole of the tennis shoe. “I find that exercising with new foot inserts like you is the best way to break them in,” she continued, with a smug grin on her face as she felt his little body squirming around, his dick starting to harden again and prick her from the forced contact with her smooth body part. Suddenly the weight on him seemed to multiply a hundred-fold as she stood up all the way, and he felt himself being catapulted up and down through the air just from her taking steps towards her bedroom door. “I hope you’re ready, cuz it’s about to get a lot hotter and stinkier in there,” she said with a giggle, before stepping out so she could start her run around campus with Jim trapped helplessly in her shoe.