- Text Size +

The streamer leaned over, reaching to turn on the camera; and stared at it, shoulders slumped, gently-applied Aquafina dripping below her tinted contact lenses, face in her hands.

*Siiiiigh*

Okay, here goes. This video will be in a different format than my normal ones. You won't see me toying around with shrunken people, making cheesy size puns, or memeing about feet pics. That's because I want to address you genuinely. As my viewers, as my friends, and for some of you, as my dedicated worshipers. You may have noticed this isn't the same studio setup - I didn't have time to shrink any big monuments, or adjust the existing ones carefully. I've already taken too much prep time getting my hair messy and unkempt, and making this hoodie droop juuuust right.

This response couldn't wait any longer. I'm feeling pretty shaken up and small from everything, but the, the controversies had to be addressed. Because there are... words. Rumors, speculation, vile things, spreading around the internet, that, that - well, I'm sure the cute tiny people who say them don't mean any harm in saying this. But I-I can't think of any reason, why they would say this, other than to, to hurt me. And prey on me. Personally. Deeply. And that's - I just need to decide how I'm going to approach this, and figure everything out. You all know what I'm talking about, and for those of you who don't, it needs to be said. Deep breath.

I'm sorry.

Some time ago, you saw me, working with another streamer. I apologize for actions, done by me, that may, or may not, have indirectly led to, uhm, this collaborator to my channel... a tiny, cute man, who I admire very very much, who has been nothing but positive in his interactions with me... may have indirectly led to this collaboration finishing, uhm, with him, coming in some form of contact, with a butt. A butt that belonged to me.

For that, for those events, I am really sorry. I realize in retrospect that my actions were not what you signed up for; not very cash money; and, in fact, deeply cringe. I'll say it: I am a horrible, wretched creature who made a major lapse in judgement.

There is no excuse for what happened, between us. I do not expect forgiveness. But I hope to do my best in explaining where I'm coming from, lift you little people up so you can see eye-to-eye with me, and take ownership of these mistakes - in enough slow, authentic detail that it stretches the video out enough to have some ads. For subscribers who have adblock, please turn it off, or, or my tears might flood out your house.

People around me, tiny people, know me and trust me. I have many friends who happen to be shrunken. For example, this cute, friendly girl I'm petting and grooming right now. I mean, not like child grooming, but like an animal, doing their hair and stuff. Yes. And also, the tiny boy who is - voluntarily, and with consent - sucking on my toes below the camera right now. They know that I'm all about supporting micro-American rights, and the rights of all minuscule, teensy, itty-bitty humans. My intentions were never to buttcrush my fellow streamer, or to imply that any person, small or big, is deserving of being sat on by a cute tush.

My mind was in a dark place at the time. And at the time, he was also in a dark place, between my bum and my Gamer Chair. This is because... our minds and prayers are with the inequality in the world. And un-justice. And unfairness. Like what I'm being treated with.

Every day, there are hundreds, maybe thousands, of tiny people, cold and alone on the streets. Trying not to get stepped on by passers-by. I am committed to this, and I dedicate myself to helping them through that everyday nightmare... by creating content that entertains and inspires them. To give some light in their otherwise-pathetic lives. The video's intention was to draw attention to these miserable people - I mean, these miserable crimes that happen to these people. By juxtaposing a professional, talented, incredibly handsome, funny, smart, tasty, and adorable man, who I have been following for years, with something crude and base like my rear end... I wanted my viewers to think about that. This was the aim of my video, and the source of those events you saw taken out of context, in which this minuscule man is struggling and pathetically yelping beneath my curves, like some sort of insane guppy outside a fish tank.

I also deeply regret that the random vowels he was shouting triggered an automatic copyright claim detection, and that the video was demonetized. This excellent, wonderful, short content creator was working with me to pay off some of his debt. And while I do not support the inappropriate language he used while being crushed, I would never try to smother his words out. It's one thing to destroy a man's body, but it's absolutely terrible that this site would destroy our shared content, expression, and revenue like this.

This platform has made a mistake to not listen to tiny peoples' voices. And that's what I'm doing now. Listening. Communication is important. And I had no idea about how my sitting action would be taken, due to this lack of communication. Had this miniature, rodent-like man told, before filming, that his tiny bones were so weak; and his muscles were so puny; and his little arms and legs kicking around would feel so pleasant under my butt; I want to believe that things would have occurred differently; and I would have made a more informed choice about where to sit. We are all humans. I just happen to be a much bigger human, so statistically, that's way more humanity in me.

I'm deeply ashamed for what my ass did. You have to understand, it has a mind of its own, and I cannot fully control my actions. It's because of my medical condition, which can be medicated, but not cured. Thanks to that, I sometimes take my humor too far; I sometimes move my hiney back too deep into my chair, and sometimes cross a line by grinding and wiggling just a smidgen too roughly. This was in the middle of a Heated Giantess Moment, when my butt was feeling very hot, and everyone in the chat said it would be really really funny. There is no way to change it. In my defense, anyone in my place would also flex their sit muscles in the way I did. That is a condition I have to suffer and live with. I feel your pain, and I want to make it right.

This should not be what you expect from my usually wholesome and pure style. My aim is always to entertain, and inform, and enlighten - and the tiny sounds of a little man's anguish and crunching are not considered entertaining in most circles. It was not my knowledge, or my intention, that other people would be squished by my actions, or that the squish would be made worse by my subsequent inaction, as I kept the stream going. I didn't know that this behavior would be considered inappropriate. And honestly, I panicked, felt lost, and couldn't respond. I was not expecting the pressure to make his body stick to my underwear, my skin... Many other people sit on chairs, so I had no way of knowing that taking a seat on him would be something that a tiny person could see as hurtful, or problematic, or life-threatening.

A lot of words were said, about tiny people and normal people, that we all regret, that do not reflect who I am. But the time has come for healing. I understand more how it looks like from your perspective, from down there at my feet. I have learned better, to no longer sit on little guys when being filmed. I've changed as a person, and I've changed my panties to ones that don't have traces of that streamer on it. As much as I respect and appreciate those traces he left behind, it's time for us all to move on. We can only afford to look ahead, not behind. Except when I'm looking at my own behind to see who's under it.

The important thing is acknowledging who's responsible. I've located the subscriber who donated this chair to me, without the right amount of cushioning to support a minuscule man in my buttcrack. He has been dealt with, through a soft, yet firm stomp. I am truly a garbage person for trusting him to provide me with ergonomic support, and this is my way of giving back and owning up for the damage that was done. I'm sure that's what this streamer's family would want.

Rest assured, your feedback, positivity, and unsolicited dick pics have been received, and appreciated. You are the true lumbar support, the real cushion for my tired, lonely butt. I owe it all to you, and you deserve better. And I know a lot of my loyal, loving fans are feeling deeply emotional about what I've been through. But for the time being, I would urge people watching to NOT harass my accusers online; to forgive them for their honest mistakes; and to please, PLEASE refrain from shrinking them down and kidnapping them to ship to my address so that I can deal with them in the way they deserve, disguising their cages as boxes of import candies for an unboxing video so I don't get caught. You can find links to these beautiful, tasty people and their false accusations in the pinned comment, to see all sides of the story.

I'll be thinking a lot about this channel's direction from now on; how we can continue from here; and what I'm going to do with that obvious imprint of his body and my booty sweat on the chair. Very powerful things... My words and thoughts, I mean, not my butt cheeks. Even though those butt cheeks are, as you all saw, very strong.

You can look forward to my next vid, "Top 15 Reasons Why I Am Incredibly Sorry For This (Number 12 Will Surprise You)". In there, I will also respond to the allegations of anti-Canadian racism for casually, jokingly implying that the CN Tower would make a good toothpick. This is the least I can do to make amends with my audience. And in the meantime, you can support my channel by buying merch from my store, link in the description. This includes old sock threads, dollops of my fluids, and personalized toe prints on any pictures you send in. For a limited time, get 18% off by using the promo code, #SoSorryForSquish. You can pay via PayPal, DogeCoin, indentured servitude as massagers, or feet pics.

Until then, from the bottom of my heart, I'm sorry. I'm sorry to those who trusted me, I'm sorry to my fellow streamers, I'm sorry to those who are jealous of him for being so intimate with my ass, and I'm sorry to everyone who egged me on without telling the consequences. Please donate a like, sit on that bell, and squash that Subscribe button. Thanks to Raid: SquareVPN for making this heartfelt apology possible.

With a last definitive sigh, peeking around desperately, she reached over to switch off the camera.

Chapter End Notes:

Yep, this is 100% clickbait.

I'm always worried that any Real-Person Fics I potentially create will be ruined by scandals. This is a manifestation of my fear. I used some common phrases and language inspired by existing apology video parodies. Also had some inspiration from a Japanese fic about giantess K-Pop stars that cautiously hid the names, and that fic about giantess ASMR ( https://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9829&textsize=0&chapter=1 ). But of course, any similarities to real or fake people, living or dead, is purely coincidental; I didn't intend to harm anyone's character or body; the handsome talented tiny guy survived without any harm, the narrator was just too self-centered to mention it; I'm sorry; my goal isn't to cause harm; I have eosinophilic esophagitis so I'm actually the victim; I will try to do better.