- Text Size +

Chapter 3. - Apocalypse

 

The planet before her was radiating mortal emotions. They were all terrified. Maple closed her eyes as she let the world rotate quickly, giving them all a good view of her expansive stomach and her massive underboob. The pulsing prayers of trillions of mortals made her feel incredible as she resolved her final judgement. 

    "Fionians, You will see me as your distant ancestors once did. You will bear witness to real divinity. Then you will have served your purpose." Maple said slowly as her awareness soaked up the awestruck fear from the world. "Fuck, I love this part..." she added as power seeped slowly through her skin. Embracing her power was always a sensitive time for Maple. Her celestial form started to glow. Every footstep of those trapped in her Navel and Nethers suddenly came into sharp focus as she stretched her arms and legs. ‘Mmm, I appreciate your sacrifice...this feels wonderful,' The Goddess thought in a rare moment of appreciation as she felt every one of the millions of lives on her form. Maple's divine body began to expand as she released her stored power. The world below watched as the huge breasts began to ascend higher, looming ever larger as their Goddess slowly grew. 

    "It's been nearly three thousand years since I was my true size," She declared as her fingers stroked down her hips and around her thighs. "Mmm, how lucky are you specks? To witness an event such as this..." teasing tone being projected directly into the minds of all of her observers. Maple couldn't stop herself. The screams of terror were just too tempting for her as she split her awareness for one final time. Mount Maple was the largest statue Fionis had ever managed to craft of her form. The mountain itself carved into her voluptuous curves. Maple focused her mind on it as she slowly grew, transferring some awareness to the surface of the planet. The large mountain range slowly morphed into her divine form as she shook free of the rocks.

    "Behold...Me..." Maple spoke as her mountainous form towered over several large cities. She smirked as she gazed up into the heavens, gesturing for the millions of tinies around her to follow her vision. The Goddess was euphoric as she gazed up at her divine body. Her distant breasts expanding slowly as the dark void of her navel dominated the horizon-her softly glowing skin adding a sinister contrast to the dark void of her belly button. "That is where you are going...all of you." Maple softly whispered as she listened to the prayers of the mortals around her titanic body. Laying back, she sprawled out across the surface of the world, demolishing the surrounding cities under her arms and legs as she writhed in pleasure. ‘So many lives, hopes and dreams...sacrificed to my desires,' the thought hung in her mind as she revelled in the divine power she was inflicting on Fionis. 


    The looming navel kept expanding under it was as wide as the planet. The Goddess could see the microscopic city around the inner ring as she reclined across the surface of the planet. She watched as her divine arm moved, the heavens themselves shifting with her subtle gesture. ‘Fuck, I'm massive...' she thought as she watched her true form place a single finger on the far side of the world. The people of the world were less than ants to her avatar. Her true form was just a wall of colour and light to them now. "Here we go specks, The final purpose of your civilisation is about to come to fruition." Her planet-sized fingertip gently pushed into the dark side of the world. The thunderous crash and world-shattering quakes made her Avatar quiver in pleasure. As the planet drifted slowly towards the deep darkness of her navel, Maple abandoned her extra form, wanting to enjoy this moment as one mind. The final screams and pleas for mercy erupted as the population watched her avatar turn back to stone. 

 

    "Mmm, This is it..." The Cosmic power spoke in a slow, sultry tone as she felt the world's atmosphere brush her skin. The planet was now the size of a marble, drifting slowly towards her belly button. As it started to brush the edges of her skin, she shivered with pleasure as the city she had recently placed inside began to crush between her skin and the planet. "Yes, die for me..." she moaned lightly as her finger slowly pushed the world inside her. The world fell flush with her skin as she dug it into herself. "Mmm, mine..." she murmured as her finger retreated, leaving the planet trapped inside her navel. Maple floated slowly for a long moment, feeling the survivors' terror still fighting for their lives. Billions of mortals still begging her for life as she stroked herself. The moment stretched out as her fingers broke the shield on her clitoris, instantly ending those she had trapped, rolling the new pleasure into her already seething lust. "It's time..." she cooed as she slowly rolled herself forward, her stomach compressing with her subtle motion, her navel collapsing on its small prisoner. The planet finally cracked, the warm gooey centre spilling into the depths of her navel. Maple kept curling forward, enjoying grinding the world into space dust. It had served its final purpose. She licked her lips in satisfaction as she drifted in the vast emptiness of space. Her body thrummed with power as her fingers brought her to a deep climax. "That was incredible...I should cultivate another world...I need more...." her words cast out into the void as she enjoyed the calming afterglow. She prodded her belly with her finger, swirling the planet's broken remains with her finger as she pushed it in deep, feeling it press into powder against her deep umbilical tip. The Goddess shuddered in pleasure, feeling herself tingle. 

 

Maple stroked her two now minuscule gems. They were like small flakes of glitter between her firm breasts. "It's just us now, little ones. Worship me as your existence depends on it."  Her fingertips were brushing over the two flecks of colour as her eyes wandered the stars, searching for another inhabited system. ‘There, primitive signal waves...and a tasty young star.' Her divine form turned in space and began to move at incredible speed as she flexed out her power. "Feels good to move again!" she laughed as she tumbled through space towards her new target. 

Chapter End Notes:

--
If you feel generous and want to add a chapter to this, request your own story, or just toss me a penny for moral support! Then have a glance at my ko-fi
https://ko-fi.com/justfortribute