- Text Size +

Chapter 2 - Rapture

 

    The slow rotation under her stern gaze was drawing large swells of strong emotions from the life of the world. She had exerted her will on them many times in the past but never in such a stimulating way. The promise of her judgement drawing panic from every minuscule life. Power was a familiar feeling to her. As a cosmic force, she rarely encountered anything to challenge her will. A special erotic pleasure, trillions of lives, slowly evolved to worship her form. They were now reaching the apex of their civilisation as she forced her whims upon them. A sparkle of light caught her eye as she revelled in the mass panic and worship-a small woman reflecting light as she vanished into a large building. ‘Curious', Maple thought as she focused her attention on the small structure, sensing several effigies of her divine form within. ‘Why not...' she decided as she split her awareness into one of the small totems to her divinity. 

 

    Maple pushed her eyes open, bringing the metallic form to life with her essence. The world was violently swinging left and right as she felt her divine skin pierced by massive chains. The Goddess snarled as she felt the horrible pains from her wrists, glaring left and right. The form she had taken as part of a long chain. The pain was not a sensation cosmic beings often felt, and it was not one they found comfortable. Screaming out, she braced herself on the wall behind her and pushed, ripping her arms free of the large silver chains. Her scream of triumph was met with a thunderous scream of pain as the wall behind her fell away. Maple hovered in the air-the annoyance in her eyes as she rubbed her wrists and turned. A huge woman lay on her back, her hands grabbing at her throat. Taking a moment, Maple appraised the area. This large woman wearing a shining reflective dress was the speck she was seeking. She had been wearing an icon of her divinity around her neck. Maple's emotions burned at the indignity of it. The mortal dared to have her avatar small enough to wear! The large woman had slowly recovered and was staring up at Maple's tiny floating form.

    "Avert your eyes!" She declared, watching the huge woman flicker with a moment of indecision before turning her eyes to the floor under the floating divine woman. 

    "OFCOURSE GODDESS, APOLOGIES." the woman spoke with a volume Maple hadn't heard in thousands of years. 

    "Silence!" she screamed, her tiny voice lacking the impact she was seeking. The large mortal smiled as if her outburst had amused her. Maple narrowed her gaze and reached out with her divine power. The huge woman painfully jerked as The Goddess lifted her into the air. Folding her fingers into claws, Maple made an exaggerated ripping motion with her hand, the large woman's clothes shredding for her now airborne form. 

    "MERCY PLEASE!" the large woman cried as Maple closed her fist, bringing the woman's limbs into a ball in the air. 

    "You dare mock my divinity with tiny statues, wearing me to enhance your mediocre beauty." Her hand rotated, the large naked woman cried in pain as Maple floated around her, appraising the other shining stones the woman had adorned across her body. "Is that my face in your ears," the sneering tone making the huge woman visibly tremble. Maple spread her fingers, the large woman's limbs spread as the tiny Goddess examined her. 

    "PLEASE, GODDESS, I WORSHIP YOU.", the woman begged in her obnoxiously loud voice. Maple lashed out, forcing the large woman's mouth closed, binding it to shut with her force of will. 

    "I said, be silent. Your transgressions are on trial." the sparkling stone in the large womans' now exposed navel drew the Goddesses attention. "You too enjoy decorating yourself here...Curious, I wonder if you are just mimicking me." She wondered aloud as she inspected the large belly button piercing. Further investigation turned up decorative objects on her fingers and toes. The mortal was covered in stones and iconography. Then Maple froze, her body seething with a dark rage as she came face to face with herself. The dark-stone carving of her divine face smirking back at her from the mortal's nethers. "HOW...DARE...YOU!" The Goddess screamed as her power erupted, the large mortal woman twisted and screamed as she was twisted into unnatural positions. 

    "ARRGH! PLEASE GODDESS!" the woman cried as the divine power twisted her body in the air.

    "I will not stand for such humiliation. I was going to keep you as dignified pets! Now I will cage you as decorative trinkets!" she growled as she brought her fingers together, crushing the large mortal into a ball, dropping her crunched remains to the floor as she let her awareness return to her true form. 

 

    Maple breathed deep, calming nerves as her vision returned to the planet cowering in the shadow of her midriff. Moving herself back slowly from the world, she tossed her hair out behind her. Lowering her face down to the large ocean, As her lips touched, she slurped up the cool refreshing water, her dry mouth finally quenched. Taking a moment to appreciate the amount of sea life and mortal vessels, the Goddess swashed the water around her mouth. ‘Satisfying.' she thought as she swallowed it down. Rising back to her looming position, Maple idly stroked her navel, enjoying the feeling of her new guests. 

"So, Fionis, There has been a change of plan. I have learned you do not respect me as reverently as I thought."  her hand sweeping across their skyline as she spoke, chewing her cheek as she selected a large metropolitan area. "Twenty-three million souls, give or take..." she mused as she dug her finger into the world, dragging a deep chasm into the surface as she outlined the city. "You'll be painting your habitat fun and exotic colours. I want you to contrast my cleavage...your new home." The thundering command left them in no doubts of their fate as dark purple energy began to swirl up from the Goddesses outline. Maple stroked her nipples as she lifted the small city from the planet, her dark protective energy swirling around them, warping their shape. "You specks dare humiliate me..." she whispered as her power collapsed around the city, solidifying into a solid transparent tear-shaped gem. "You will forever be nestled between my breasts." the small gem, over twenty million Fionians, drifted between her breasts and rested on her sternum. Maple touched the gem with her finger, feeling the people's emotions inside. ‘Mmm, mine,' she thought as the rush of terror became evident. The planet continued to spin as the Goddess narrowed in on another large population. They were all gathered in the streets, begging for mercy as her divine gaze crossed over them. "Adorable that you think I still believe you." Her finger was already digging its outline as she fought the urge to spit on them.  Once more, she claimed them, fifteen million people now trapped in a small gem. She was nestling it between her breasts just below the first, "I will be your new planet, for the time being." she cooed as she let her senses take in their prayers. 

 

Maple's fingers had unconsciously found their way between her legs, gently touching her clit as she felt out the emotions of her new prisoners. ‘I should put some down there. They put me down there." she thought as her arousal grew. Swiping the planet left, she spun it slightly as her huge boob print came around again. ‘Hah, no-one here', she giggled as the next group of cities fell under her scrutiny. 

"Well, You guys drew the lucky spot. I don't want any of that filthy dirt in my sensitive area. You'll get to walk around on your Goddess directly. When you kiss the floor, you will be kissing me! Rejoice specks." Maple's teasing tone left the population confused; she started chewing her lip. ‘Okay, how am I going to do this so they don't just perish.' She thought as her fingers claimed millions of lives from the city below. She was dragging them from their homes and into the sky between her titanic digits. Her other hand reaching between her legs, she pulled back her hood, exposing her delicate clitoris to the planet below. ‘I think a dome, and see how long they last..." her idle thoughts kept to herself as she brought nearly ten million microscopic mortals down between her thighs. She shuddered with a powerful sense of pleasure as they all landed on her clitoris, her small nub becoming their new landscape. "Okay, people, on your knees, worship me." she softly offered as she formed a small dome around her new prisoners, keeping them safe from the vastness of space in a mortal-friendly environment. ‘See how long they last before my thumb smashes them into me...' Maple idly thought as she let her hood cover the dome, the millions trapped within now hidden. The Goddess closed her eyes once more as she immersed herself in her feelings. Fionis was proving itself to be more than a distraction while she digested her meal. The planet had shown her that there was a purpose to a lesser life. To serve her, not just as distant worshippers but as personal slaves. Maple floated, enjoying the sensations from her navel and nethers. Listening to prayers and laments from her new gems. She had purged countless worlds in her long life. Why had it taken her this long to open up to this experience. 

Desire rose once more, eyes opening, Sweeping her gaze over the planet before her-still, trillions of lives to pass judgement on. 

 

Chapter End Notes:

--
If you feel generous and want to add a chapter to this, request your own story, or just toss me a penny for moral support! Then have a glance at my ko-fi
https://ko-fi.com/justfortribute