- Text Size +

 

Chapter 1 - Judgement Day

 

Her lips were dry as she slowly woke. As a cosmic entity, Maple dreamed long and deep. Her long dark black hair wrapped around her, making her nearly invisible in the dark of space. The mortals of Fionis, The planet that orbited her, called her naps, hibernations. Little did they know this would be her last hibernation for their world. Her hand stroked her stomach as she took stock of her feelings. The time was fast approaching to move on, her long digestion finally complete. Over the last three thousand mortal years, Maple had been slowly digesting the Fionian Star, not that any of the mortals alive today could remember having a star. Goddess Maple had taken over the star's role as a provider of light and heat. All that remained was the heavy stellar core in her stomach. Her divine body would use that as fuel while seeking out another. 

    "Urgh, I feel so much better. How are my little pets doing this cycle?" Maple groaned as she stretched her arms out. The large planet spun slowly towards her as she unconsciously drew it closer. She had been slowly shrinking herself over the millennia as the star inside her diminished. Now the planet that had been no larger than a small fruit was large enough that she would be unable to wrap her arms all the way around. The large ball came to a slow drift before her, her vast midriff becoming their new horizon. Maple tickled her navel as she watched the colourful planet spin before her. She had become fond of this world, more so than the others she had snuffed from existence. As the planet spun slowly, her eyes tracked the large settlements that had sprung up over the centuries. A smile crossed her lips as she observed the populations in the streets throwing themselves to their knees in submission. She sighed at the unfamiliar compassion pulling on her mind. Every time she woke, they would scramble to worship, praying at the statues that towered amongst their tall buildings. She knew they couldn't exist without her. Once she moved on, they would simply freeze to death in the dark void of space. It was a mercy to end them first. An idea crossed her mind as she watched a large group of Fionians calling up to her in prayer. She would project herself down to them, and A game could solve her dilemma. Maple closed her eyes as she split her conscious mind into fragments, projecting herself down in each population centre-the tiny statues of herself taking on life as she took control. A divine act she had not performed in many mortal generations. 

 

    Her eyes opened into a shining reflection of herself, the statue she had inhabited flanked on all sides by tall reflective surfaces. Maple rolled her shoulders as the stone fell away, revealing her voluptuous organic form. Stepping down from the pedestal, she watched the small people fleeing from her feet. Her grin was evident as she watched them flee from her, her foot quickly catching a group of half-inch tall runners. She stepped down on them, slowly feeling them squirm to their lives as she claimed them. ‘Mmm mine', she thought as she stepped down into the street. Looking around, she pointed to the floor before her, raising her eyebrow expectantly. The fleeing crowd froze, turning back towards her. 

Maple turned to look into the sky, over the sea of tall buildings. Her dark navel was hanging just beyond their atmosphere, looking like a dark fissure to the void. The thought of banishing this world to dwell inside crossed her mind as she felt herself grow aroused. Then the thought of her arousal being noticeable to the lower half of this planet only stimulated her further. ‘Fuck, this is a spiral,' she thought as she looked back down around her feet, a large crowd of kneeling Fionians all muttering prayers for mercy. 

"Loyal slaves, Welcome to Judgement day, The last day for Fionia, Under my divine light you have thrived, a population exceeding four trillion souls, living in relative peace. You have pleased your Goddess." Maple started, twirling her long black hair around her fingers as she felt their emotions, awe and terror, a delicious mix. "So, I have decided not to exterminate all of you before I leave. I will bring 100 of your metropolis with me," she smirked as she waited for them to work out the maths. When they started to fidget, she continued, "That is roughly one or two per cent of your population, depending on which I choose." They were getting scared now. She could feel it as she watched them all squirm before her. "So, beg, I'll be watching. You had better be sure I can see it." she finally announced before erupting into a giggle, withdrawing her presence from the thousands of building-sized statues across the planet. Feeling her mind return to a single form, she combined hundreds of powertrips into one burst of erotic tingles. The lower hemisphere would be in no doubt as to her state of mind now. 

 

"I've already ruled a few of you out. No sense in waiting while the rest of you get your shit together." Maple declared coldly as her lust to flex her power superseded her empathy. Moving closer to the planet, she manoeuvred her colossal form over one of the largest cities on the planet. Seeing her huge navel looming over them, she had been unable to shake the desire to imprint herself on the surface. Her power held the world stable as she pressed her stomach across the northern continent. The soft crunching against her skin brought forth a youthful giggle as she felt the planet's surface warp to her divine form. "Mmm, Goddess appreciated your sacrifice," she cooed as she held herself against the planet. Her eyes closed as she felt the tickles on the inside rim of her navel, a whole city spared from the crush by her generous belly button. Maple licked her lips in anticipation as she released her mind, claiming the statue that now resided in the darkness of her navel. 

 

    Her divine form began to glow as she took control of the tiny statue, the screaming population and burning buildings showing the chaos that had fallen over them so quickly. Raising her arms, the Goddess illuminated the space, the large peach walls ascending high into the sky on all sides. "Behold, Your Goddess!" she announced as she admired the city's skyline rising into her. The city was consumed, A crunch of her stomach muscles would erase this whole city.  The tapping on her foot snapped her from reverie as she glanced down, annoyed. 

    "Please, Goddess! Spare us! We beg your mercy! Anything!" a small woman yelled while bashing on her huge toe.

    "You dare attack your God? Do you realise where you are speck? You're less than lint in my belly button!" Maple said with a smile as she squats down, her naked form dwarfing the forming crowd. 

    "No Goddess! Please, Forgive us. We want to serve you! Please allow us to serve you!" the woman continued to call up as she fell back into a prone position of worship. 

    "Hahaha, What does the lint offer?" The smile turned wicked as she placed a fingertip on the back of the prone woman. 

    "Let us live here! We can keep other lint out?" the woman pleaded desperately. Maple's finger eased off slowly.

    "Really? Do you all agree to this?" Maple offered, slightly stunned as she swept her gaze over the gathered crowd. There were mixed feelings amongst them, but a consensus was forming. "A willing offer to live in my navel...curious."

    "Yes, Goddess, Keep us and let us serve. We beg of you!" the small woman again pleaded. The Goddess stood to her full height and appraised the city, looking around the inside of her massive navel as she felt her titanic form chewing its lip. The excitement was building. 

    "Okay...Maybe the lint can offer something." Maple admitted as she looked back down on the cowering woman. "Under my conditions, I will be doing some remodelling." 

    "Yes! Yes, of course, Goddess, however, you please!" the small woman said, hopefully looking up.

    "That wasn't a question." The Goddess stated as she raised her arms once more. The city began to break from the ground as she made sweeping gestures with her arms. "I want you in a ring. You will stick to my gravity." The words were slow and distracted as huge swathes of the city were pulled from the planet, moving to settle on the inner walls of the vast navel cave. "You will expand your city deeper. You will exist until I tire of you." The commands came quickly as the Goddess ripped the city apart, creating a ring of skyscrapers inside of her navel. "You will build statues of me. You will worship me constantly."  Maple continued, focused more on the tingling feeling of the city than the words. Finally, she gripped the section of the city she was standing on, lifting it into the darkness and spinning it landing softly on the inner rim of her navel. "Six million lives now live to serve me here...make sure you keep me aware of your presence." she offered before abandoning the statue and restoring her divine awareness. 

 

    ‘Fuck, voluntary...' She thought as she lifted herself from the world's surface, the broken rocks sticking to her skin as she peeled herself free-the ring of raised land where her navel had been sticking up like a defiant lone mountain. Her finger ran across her midriff, brushing the debris free. She slowly circled her navel as she licked her lips, feeling the millions of lives trapped within. ‘Mmmm well, maybe for a while," the goddesses lust was wanting her finger to dig in and smush the new residents. Holding herself back, she turned her attention back to the planet, her imprint covering a large amount of the continent. "My breasts want a turn." The Goddess declared as she lowered her finger down to the world, dragging it to the left. She spun the world around to a fresh side. She was drawn to a cluster of populated cities, their lights all vigorously flashing as if putting on a light show. Her hand was already stroking her nipple as she recognised the pattern. M. A. P. E. spelt out across the four cities. She grinned at their effort, her firm nipple not wanting to be denied it's fun. "It's a real shame you can't spell..." she teased as she lowered her breast down towards the line of small cities. She was looming over the city, holding her nipple steady, lowering it until she felt the first building topple. The Goddess listened for the screams as she teased herself, slowly moving the tip of her nipple across the skyline, knocking buildings over as she went. "Your Goddess accepts your sacrifice..." Maple finally whispered as she let her breast press down, the city vanishing under her soft body. The Goddess felt the rush of power flow over her as she rolled herself onto her other breast, untold millions snuffed in a moment. Lifting herself, the perfect imprint of her breasts smiled back to her. "At this rate, I won't have any left to bring with me..." she said with a mocking tone. 

 

    "Okay, I may have got slightly carried away. I guess it means you have more chances if you're still alive." the Goddess cooed as she slowly started spinning the planet, hunting for signs of worship. 

 

 



Chapter End Notes:

--
If you feel generous and want to add a chapter to this, request your own story, or just toss me a penny for moral support! Then have a glance at my ko-fi
https://ko-fi.com/justfortribute