- Text Size +


Leana's Desires

Life was good, Her online business had exploded, and the brand had become a household name within months. Leana had gone from a lab assistant to one of the wealthiest women in the world within a year. Standing by the window in her small apartment, she looked down across the street. The software in her glasses highlighting everyone who had ingested her life-changing drugs. Her assistant appeared behind her, the scrawny drop-out was a terrible employee, but she had been on a budget until recently. Lesley, her name was, Leana kept forgetting it, always thinking of her as Slave in her mind. Line of worry etched the assistants across her face as she offered the data tablet to her. 

"The numbers are looking good. You're a real genius. Symbion has been adopted globally. The media are hounding the corporate mailing addresses. Are you sure you don't want to go public? How long can the wealthiest woman in the world remain anonymous?" The assistant rambled as Leana's eyes swept quickly through the data. 

"I can't go public..." she muttered under breath as she felt her mouth-watering at the incredible adoption rate of her pills. 

"But you're a global hero...You've single-handedly ended world hunger. Symbion is a miracle drug!" Lesley continued as she continued to brag about the side effects of their drug. 

"Symbion was never a benevolent endeavour Lesley. I thought you would have figured that out by now, from all the tests." Leana offered as she searched for her assistant name in the database.

"I may have turned the other way when some of the test subjects vanished, but it was all for the greater good in the end, right? The drug works!" The assistant proudly said as she grinned, pointing to the TV, the nightly news praising their efforts. 

"Well then, You're more stupid than I realised. You took some yourself." Leana grimly said as she turned the tablet towards her assistant, showing her name. 

"Hell yeah, I did! Never have to eat again! Why wouldn't I want that." The assistant almost cheered. Her expression grew more concerned as Leana's eyes locked with hers. 

"Because the true purpose of Symbion was world domination, the hunger thing was a fortunate side effect." Leana casually offered as she let a smirk fall onto her lips.

"Eh? World domination? How does a supplement help with that?" Lesley shook her head in disbelief slightly. 

"Well, since you ask, like this." Leana's fingers slid quickly across the tablet. Her eyes fixed on Lesley as her assistant vanished from sight. She felt butterflies in her stomach as she hurried over to her desk. Opening the small box next to her microscope, she peered into the dark space. There was nothing. It still seemed empty. Sighing, she slid the box under her microscope to be sure. "Oh shit, it worked... she is basically nothing." Leana sat up, There were experiments with tiny people during her R&D, but this was her first retail product attempt. Her mind turned back to the tablet as she felt herself heat at the prospects.

 

Leana took the tiny box containing her assistant and hurried into her small bedroom. Grabbing the tablet as she moved. She had been fantasising about this moment for years, and her moment had finally arrived. It was time to play god. Her pants and shirt were already on the floor as she slid into her messy bed. Laying down on her back, she snapped her bra off without a second thought. She was looking into the small dark box once more.

"Ready to play? I want to feel you." Leana teased as she tipped the box, trying to pour the tiny woman out onto her nipple. She was sure she saw the speck of a girl fall, but there was no sensation from her breast. "Wow, you're really, really insignificant, huh." Her hand brought the tablet to her face as she typed into the search, ‘Lesley' and then pressed ‘Select all'. 

"Ready for some friends?" Her mocking tone rang with excitement as she activated the Symbion in all 100,304 Lesley's who had taken it. Holding the box steady over her nipple Leana moaned in a powerful lust as she watched thousands of micro people tumble from her box. They landed on her nipple like fine flour. Leana moved the box to her other nipple, the flow of tiny humans dusting her breasts and cleavage as she did so. 

"Fuck, I wish I could hear you, Fucking worship my mountainous nipples, you specks." she cooed as she watched the thick crowds on her breasts, the tingles of thousands of hands and feet stimulating her. She chewed her lip as she gazed down along her body, her underwear becoming damp, and her mind raced. "I know what I want." her hands once again bringing the tablet up. "More. I want everyone in Amsterdam." Leana' fingers trembled as she pressed to select all of the nearly seven hundred thousand humans. "This is it...my fantasy...their end...no going back." her finger was locked in position above the button as she chewed her lip, unsure. Her eyes glanced down across her breasts. Already hundreds of thousands of Lesley's were giving themselves to nipples. She idly watched as they slid between her breasts and down onto her bed. Never to be thought of again. "Mm, I am your world now. I'll find a way to talk with you." Placing the tablet down beside her with the confirm button still flashing, she reached for the small box. Sighing to herself, she felt her nethers demanding attention as she thought about what she was about to do. 

"I don't know if you can hear me. I imagine my voice is incredible for you, specks. Ever since I was young, I've had this craving for power. Not political power, real power. The kind humans held over insects, but I wanted humans to be the insects...and now I have my wish." she said, caressing the box between her fingers. Her words are more reassuring her than those on her breasts. Turning the box upside down, she placed it over her navel, pressing it down with one finger as she licked her lips in anticipation. "Navel is a dutch word, So I would like to invite the dutch to mine," she softly whispered to herself as she pressed confirm on her tablet. The impact of thousands of humans in the crevice of her navel made her giggle as she felt more and more tiny humans fill the space. Her other hand left the tablet, finding its way between her legs as she closed her eyes, enjoying the sensation. 

"Mmm fuck...I need to be able to hear you...hear you giving yourselves to me." she moaned as she lifted the box, a large pile of microscopic humans falling out across her stomach. Leana cracked an eye open, watching the sprawling mass of humanity swarm across her skin as her fingers slowly massaged her moist womanhood. "So many of you...I want to kneel. Tell me I am your God." she moaned to herself as she brushed her free hand lightly across her stomach, making lines in the powder of humanity. Her stomach rumbled, reminding her that she had not eaten. The already panicked crowds spread across her stomach became more active immediately as she giggles, the vibrations of her giggle sending them in further panic. 

"Hahaha, sorry little ones, My Godly body needs sustenance, I could take some of you, but I'm in the mood for Italian food." Leana kept giggling as she gently brushed the tiny population of her stomach back into the middle around her navel. The tiny squirming of those trapped within still stimulating her. "I heard Napoli is famous for its food." she mused as she stroked herself with one hand while the other searched ‘Napoli' on the tablet. "Naples as nearly three million Symbion users...Am I that hungry?" the question being asked in earnest as she tried to judge the amounts based on her current situation. "Let's only take half...don't want to get greedy." Her hand was emerging from her nethers to grab the box and bring it to her lips. "Buon appetito," she smirked as she condemned over a million people. 

The flurry of life landed on her tongue, thousands upon thousands of people tumbling over each other into her waiting, hungry mouth. Leana closed her lips quickly to swallow as the flow of people bounced from her lips, falling to their deaths as they rolled from her chin. "Mmm," the flow of mostly flavourless fabrics made the whole ordeal rather unfulfilling as she swallowed the second large mouthful. Putting the box down, she sighed in annoyance, "I never thought about the clothes, pah, you feel funky in my mouth but taste horrible." Noticing the box was still expelling thousands of tiny Italians out onto her bed, she quickly pushed it down between her legs, letting them all spill out in the shadow of her ass. 

"That spoiled the mood a little," she complained as she leaned back, brushing her hand over her breasts and stomach again, enjoying the gentle tapping of the microbodies scattered across her. "I'll try and get back into the mood. All of you kiss me," she commanded down to them, still not sure they could understand her at all. Her hand went back to work in her panties as she flicked over to youtube on her tablet. ‘GIANT WOMAN KILLS THOUSANDS' was trending on the front page. Leana smirked as she clicked on the video. People were uploading hundreds of clips from their phones-thousands of terrified people all offering first-hand accounts of being transported onto a massive woman. "Oh fuck yes! This is amazing..." video after video of people fighting to hold onto her nipple, running from her fingers. Leana felt her fingers picking up the pace as she stimulated herself, the videos showing more and more desperate humans crying out for their lives. She started to wish she had chosen English speakers as most of the videos were in dutch, with more and more Italian videos popping up. 

"Bingo...live stream." the terrified looking girl was showing a live feed from the rim of her navel. The large canyon was a lake of squirming people. 

"There are thousands of people crushed under there! This bitch is a psycho! You have to help us!" the young streamer was screaming as Leana felt her teeth digging into her lower lip. Bringing her moist, sticky fingers from her nethers, she carefully brushed them over her navel. The live stream went dark as her fingers swept across, only to come back a moment later with the girl crying in tears. "Something just took us. We're all stuck to this goo. It smells horrible. Please help us!" 

"I'll help you, little one...help you worship me..." Leana moaned as she dragged the people across her clitoris, hoping the live streamer survived as the stream went dark. "Fuck yes, I am God, and they all know it." the moan was clipped as her eyes rolled back. Her other hand instinctively gripped her breast, crushing thousands to paste as she worked herself to orgasm. Her skin tingled as her body pulsed with pleasure, the extra sensitivity allowing her to feel them all, hundreds of thousands of souls across her stomach as her back arched. Leana expected them all to slide free as she bucked in pleasure. As her afterglow took over, she was pleased to see them all still spread across her body, trapped in a light sheen of sweat. Her body had found its way to keep her prisoners. "Further proof...I am god..." she whispered, admiring her body as the tablet auto-played the next video. An Italian man was filming from inside her stomach. The video was a dark mass of screaming. 

"After I wake up, anyone still on my stomach or in my Navel will live. I am not totally without mercy..." Leana offered as she drifted off to sleep, her body rolling onto its side only a moment later. 



Chapter End Notes:

--
If you feel generous and want to add a chapter to this, request your own story, or just toss me a penny for moral support! Then have a glance at my ko-fi
https://ko-fi.com/justfortribute