- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

New as of 21-02-2022

Chapter  8 - Terra

Ceresa felt choked in the boiling heat of her mistresses sex, and Her mind turned reflective as she wondered if her brief, fleeting sympathy had warranted such a harsh punishment. Zanna’s muscles contracted and gripped her, pushing her towards the exit. Ceri tried to calm herself as a huge finger burrowed past her to dig her out. Fresh air finally washed over her as the finger she was stuck to moved into a rapid flicking motion, sending her rocketing into the stone floor. 

“EWW, STICKY SLAVE, HAHAHA.” Zanna laughed, her scale now beyond comprehension just as their first meeting. “STAND UP; YOU NEED TO CLEAN YOURSELF OFF BEFORE YOUR TRIP.”

Ceri whimpered as she pushed herself onto her feet. While her colossal form was now diminished, she still held her demoness form and magic—a pleasant surprise as she pulled on her mistresses gifts to clean herself of her mistresses juices.

“FOR WHAT ITS WORTH, I WANT YOU TO SUCCEED AND RETURN TO ME.” Zanna conceded as her huge nakedness descended to squat over her. The huge demonesses mouth slowly opens as her tongue works saliva onto her tongue. “THIS IS FOR YOU, TIA…” the titan slowly declared as she pushed the saliva out her mouth, the large splash landing next to Ceri, splashing over her recently cleaned form. Ceri cleaned herself again as she watched the large puddle of spit pull itself together into a sphere and crystalise. 

“Thank you, Mistress” Tia’s voice echoed through the chamber as a pillar of rock rose next to the Ceri. Ceresa watched curiously as the edges of the pilar began to fall away, leaving a delicate human shape similar in proportions to herself to take form. The stone figure opened her eyes and slowly turned to face Ceri. 

“Hello?” Ceresa queried, slightly confused as the stone woman began to brush herself down, the stone texture falling off her like thick dust revealing bronzed skin below. The human-looking form worked her mouth, spitting out dust and earth as she looked towards Ceri with a grin.  

“Greetings Overseer, I am Tiana, Avatar of Tia.” The woman grinned as she stretched through her various limbs with excitement.

 “Tiana is an extension of me. We are one in the same yet independent minds.” Tia’s echoing voice flooded the chamber. The bronzed human knelt and picked up the large sphere of crystalised saliva. Turning towards Ceri, she smirked.

“Shall we depart then, Overseer?” The naked bronze woman offered, moving to stand next to her.

“Depart? I have no idea what is going on.” Ceri complained as she glanced up towards her looming mistress. The red-skinned demoness stared down on the pair with a lust-filled gaze.

“YOU SHOULD GO BEFORE I FIND OTHER USES FOR YOUR TINY FORMS.” Zanna offered with a toothy smirk. A cold breeze swept across Ceri’s back as a bright blue rift opened behind her. Ceri swallowed and shivered against the icy breeze. 


--- 


Linda cried. The last months had passed in a haze of only vague awareness.  She had memories of large finger-tips poking at her and rolling her around before sleep and unconsciousness took her. Her stomach felt pained, and her body barely responded to her brains requests for movement. She had been pregnant; she felt the dozen or so tiny limbs inside her as she laid there in her dazed stupor. The drugs in the air had been potent. The only certain clarity she could recall was when that purple bitch had come to check on her, letting the vapours evaporate from the chambers for a few moments as she grinned down with promise in her demonic eyes. 

Then there was only pain as she and others around her joined the chorus of inhumane screaming as something cold and sharp sliced her open like one would fillet a fish. The staggering pain overwhelmed her as she begged in her mind for death. Tears coated her face as she felt her body twist and bend as the life that had grown inside her was extracted in a manner she could barely comprehend as she felt like a small part of a larger machine. Her existence was entirely out of her control, and her thoughts were the only thing she could control as external forces manipulated her body, moved her, used her, cut her. Finally, the process would end; they would let her die and end her torment.

The wave of warmth that flooded Linda was soothing. What felt like a lifetime of dulled senses suddenly sharpened as her nerves felt numb to pain and her mind gained restored focus. She sat in the low lit room, listening to the pained cries of the other women around her, finally fully aware of her situation.

“Hello?” she called out into the darkness. The slow grinding of stones could be heard all around; she watched the lifeless bodies of a dozen or so nearby women being pulled underground. 

“Who’s out there?” a voice answered from the dim gloom—a haggard-looking blonde woman was pushing herself to her feet. Linda stood, her body surprisingly light as she walked towards the other woman. 

“Are you okay?” she called as she quickly helped the woman to her feet. The other woman looked scrawny, and her stomach was a patchwork of scars. Linda quickly checked her own, nothing. It was as if nothing had happened to her. 

“I feel hollow...fatigued….spent....useless….” the woman broke down; shortly after getting to her feet, she fell back down onto her knees in tears. 

“I am here,” Linda gently offered as she knelt, embracing the broken woman.” The heavy despair in the atmosphere from a chorus of broken women weighed heavy as the floor began to tilt, the earthy surface smoothing down as she started to slide. The screaming began a new as they were all sliding down towards the far wall. 


---

The cold air washed over Ceresa as she took in the surrounding area, a narrow backstreet from the world she once called home. Her nude demonic form shivered against the frigid winds. Another woman stood naked in the alley, an athletic bronze-skinned woman. The stranger seemed to be investigating the mundane architecture of the alley as a child gazing upon new a toy. Then in a sudden inhuman movement, she twisted her form awkwardly to face Ceri. 

“Overseer, I am glad you could accompany me.” The woman said, her tone was flat and official. Ceri strained for words as she shivered against the cold. 

“Uh…Tia? Is that you? Uhuh, it's so fucking co-...cold.” She embraced herself as her eyes scanned the area for any sign of fabric.

“You should probably conjure yourself some garments then; our mistress just took your size; Not your magic,” Tia casually replied as she started to walk towards the end of the alley. Ceri wasted no time in pulling on the threads of magic, her mind on autopilot as she felt layers of clothing fold over her, underwear tights, leggings, a skirt, a top, then a sweater and a thick coat, finally earmuffs, a hat and gloves. Her feet fell into a warm pair of uggs as her naked demon form became dressed for harsh winter weather. 

“Ahh, that's much better…Tia, you should put some clothes on as well. Naked people quickly become the centre of attention.” Ceresa offered as she quickly moved to catch up with her companion. Tia form shimmered as a light summer skirt and tanktop materialised, hugging to the curvy form. The planet had made certain her representation was nothing but the perfect human form. 

“Is this better?” Tia asked as she and Ceresa stepped out into the street. Ceresa felt the eyes on her immediately. Everyone was dressed in loose summer clothes. 

“Well, now I feel silly, but I am not taking a single layer off; this place is way too cold.” Ceri took a moment to get a good look around, “A hospital..and a school, I can probably find my gifts for Zanna there.” 

“No, First we have to find a connection to Terra…this infestation is as bad as she had claimed. I would bring forth our new host to show us around,” Tia said as she started walking quickly towards what appeared to be a park. Ceresa followed, feeling a little humiliated in her large winter clothes. A young girl on a skateboard swerves to avoid her, tumbling to the pavement. Ceri glanced down at her in annoyance, watching her recover as Tia continued walking as if nothing had happened. The young girl in her late teens quickly apologises.

“Apologies, Miss, I was just late for work. I wasn’t paying enough attention.” her sweet accented voice sounding alien to Ceresa after so long with only a handful of people to converse with.

“Zahk Fdun”, she replied, the words not the English she was expecting and even more obviously not understood by the young girl. Ceri rolled her tongue in her mouth and tried again, “Zahk….Zahk…” 

“Uh, Anyway, I have to get going. I am looking after the elderly, so I cannot be late.” the young girl offered with a confused expression as she kicked her skateboard in front of her. 

“Hekith?” Ceri said aloud as she shook her head. Tia would have to explain what was wrong with her speech, but for now, this young girl had revealed herself to be the kind of gentle innocent Zanna wanted. She reached out with her power and snatched the young blonde girl from the street. People around her stopped for a moment of bewilderment and then kept walking as if nothing had transpired. Opening her palm, she looked down on the inch tall girl squirming in confusion, a small smile on her lips; Ceri closed her fist and stuffed it into her thick coat pocket. One down, nine more to go.

Ceri found Tia knelt in a patch of grass between two trees. The avatar pressed her hands into the grass, with her eyes closed as various expressions crossed her face. “Well, How is she?” 

“In pain…I am offering her a link…a temporary bond to our mistress…She is reluctant but….There.” Tia spoke softly as her bronze skin slowly pulsed as if pushing something through her arms. Ceri glared at some onlookers if they were perving on something they shouldn't; they quickly moved along. 

“We’re drawing a lot of attention; although I am not sure if it is a problem, I am uncertain of the extent of my power here, in this form….Although the people seem only be giving passing glances” Ceri admitted as she tried to understand the reactions of the temporary onlookers.

“Human nature is fickle, human minds simple…if they can't comprehend something it is easier for them to move on in ignorance, only a select few will have the notion to commit to understanding. It is a trait I have to remove when we claim them, Vin said it is more fun if they are forced to accept reality.” Tiana’s cold calculating tone informed as the crystalised orb of saliva sunk into the ground, the earth beginning to shake as Tera was given access to celestial power.