- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

New as of 21-02-2022

Chapter 6 - The Vats

Linda had been lurking around the alley behind the bar she worked in when it had happened. Her dealer called to her from the dark backstreet but was gone when she moved in to investigate. A wave of warm air swept up her light floral skirt tripping forward into a rush of humidity—the world around her warped as she fell six feet onto a warm stone floor. The ambience around her shifted into panicked chattering as large groups of people stood around talking and shouting. 

“Where am I? What happened?” she softly spoke as she rose back to her feet, looking around for answers. A familiar man stepped over from a nearby group.

“Lindz? You’re here too?” Johnny said with mild surprise. He was the dealer she was meant to be meeting.

“Well, duh, you called me over. Where the hell am I, J!” The fluster of angry emotions surged as she suddenly felt worried he had lured her into a drug den. 

“I called? That was like 12 hours ago. I’ve been stuck here like everyone else. No-one knows here is, people here from all over, that fella’ over there is from the UK, so it’s global.” Johnny explained as he pointed to a scared-looking man in the corner. 

“12 Hours? No, you called me just a second ago! I went into that alley looking for you! What do you mean you don’t know where we are? Isn’t this your place?” Linda said, concerned, slowly becoming conscious of the worrying atmosphere of the room. 

“Just that Lindz, The room is just a dimly lit stone cave with hundreds of us in. Some people have been here for days.” He seemed calm as he gestured to the room of people. 

“Stop fucking with me. I have to get back to work. Do you have my hit or not?” Linda complained as she fished the money out from the hem of her skirt. 

“Your hit? Haha, Of course not. You think I stayed this calm without burning my stash.” Johnny said wild-eyed as he shook his head and walked away back towards the group that had left. 

“What the fuck! I need that hit!” Linda stormed after him waving her dollars between her fingers as she yelled at him. A scream filled the air as another woman slapped into the ground behind her. She turned to see a young Asian girl pushing up onto her knees. 

“DRAWER FULL, PLEASE BEGIN COPULATION '', a loud, deep feminine voice announced in the dark chamber. Everyone froze in place as the dim light dimmed even further, a thick smokey mist wafting in from the 10 ft tall cave ceiling. Linda stood in silence with the others as the thick mist began to stick to her face. The sweet-smelling vapour filled her as she breathed. The surprisingly pleasant tingles in her nose and mouth made her tongue explore her lips, looking for more. The desire for drugs slowly ebbed from her as she felt her libido building, pushing the stress from her mind and muscles. 

“This feels magical...what is Johnny….” Linda caught herself almost moaning as she slid her top down, the warm vapour making her skin feel tingly. Johnny appeared near her, the man she regarded as a repulsive lowlife now glistening in the strange mist. Her arms silently slid around him as he moved in on her wordlessly. 


“Oh Lindz, I want you, I want here and now...I need you…don’t fight me!” he possessively said as he pushed her slowly to the floor. The Asian girl that had dropped down behind her appeared, already naked and reaching for Johnny. He turned up and kissed her as he held Linda to the floor. “I’ll get to you after…” he said firmly.

“Forget that skinny runt J, take me right now...before the mood goes….” Linda caught herself saying she really needed this; her emotions were being overridden by desire and lust. Then she felt her underwear snap away in a rough painful yank. It should have horrified her, but instead, she willed it to come faster as her back alley dealer started to push into her. After Johnny had his way with her, three other men she had never seen before also found their way into lovemaking. Two of them she had gone down on while the third happened while she was barely conscious, the world spun in her mind as the intoxication took everyone. She would regret this soon, and she knew she would. 


--


Vin brushed the last of the dried rock from her thigh as she walked back down to the farm. It had taken some getting used to bathing in lava showers. Tia had assured her that her days with water were over when she requested it. The chill air of the farms made her wish for clothes as she approached the drawers. The new batch should be ready for separation this morning. 

“Tia, Dye the pregnant ones red. I want to observe the separation of our new crop.” The Overseer commanded as she slid her fingers gently around the rims of the drawer.

“Done Overseer.” The planet responded obediently. Vanessa bit her lip in anticipation as she slowly pulled the drawer back. She savoured powerful moments like this. The Drawer slid out to just above her knees, Her massive naked crotch looming over the hundreds of shocked and terrified faces as she stood tall, watching their gazes trace her form over her massive breasts before finally finding her smiling down on them. The terror was slowly coming over them as she let their emotions bounce from her skin, moistening her womanhood as she stood, letting them absorb the enormity of her. ‘That’s right, bugs, be in awe, be in awe of me.’ she thought to herself as her eyes swept over them, her mouth salivating as she enjoyed the moment. 


 -- 


The haze in her mind cleared as light filled the cave. Linda felt her awareness return as she slowly sat up, her body aching and sore. The world started to come into focus as the chatter of people around her began. Lifting her chin, she followed the gaze of the others. A massive sheet of pure purple. Tracking her eyes up, she came to what could only be the largest pussy she had ever and would ever see, huge neat folds of purple skin, a perfectly outlined clitoral hood, a beautiful example of feminine elegance. It was surely a statue or piece of art. She thought as her head tilted back further, the massive navel leading to a colossal underboob. They were so high above her it was painful to crane her neck. Beyond the huge breasts, the massive smirking face of a dark-haired woman looks down on her. The animation in her eyes and hair is hard to comprehend as she finally accepts the reality that this is no statue. This purple skinned Goddess is real. Linda feels the tears on her face as the torrent of emotions begins to swirl, terror, awe and confusion in equal measure. People start screaming and crying around her; she envies their ability to move as she stares up, unable to move, paralysed by her emotional state. 


“YES, THAT’S RIGHT, I AM REAL, NOW, ALL YOU WOMEN GLOWING RED, PLEASE MOVE THROUGH THE DOOR AT THE RIGHT OF THE CHAMBER.” The huge titan spoke clearly with a commanding tone as her huge left hand appeared, gesturing to a door in the side of the room. Linda looked around as women started to stand, walking towards the door. They were all glowing red, the vapour that coated them making them stand apart. She glanced down across her skin. Nothing, whatever this was, she had not been chosen. A man burst from the crowd and sprinted for the door. Two huge fingers moved with impossible speed and dexterity, plucking from the chamber before he was able to reach the exit. “MM GOOD, I WAS HOPING I WOULD GET ONE!” The movement was so swift people were knocked back by the displaced air as huge purple fingers snatched the man. Linda fell backwards as the fingers lifted the man higher into the sky. The fingers didn’t stop for a moment as they deposited the man into the titan’s mouth. For her part, the Titan wasted no time chewing on the man like a small slice of meat. “MMM FUCK YEAH.”, the murderous woman decreed as her tongue emerged to trace across her lips. Terror erupted through the room as the huge woman began to laugh. 


“SEPARATION COMPLETE!” The deep rumbling voice declared. Linda stood and pushed her way to the back wall. The panic and turmoil overwhelmed her as she tried to escape the cries, her fear manifesting in mild sobs as she pushed herself against the furthest wall. The huge purple woman’s fingers had been gently stroking her looming nether region as she observed from on high, the smell of her potent sex now dominating the chamber. Linda swallowed as she cried, wishing for the sensation of that mysterious vapour to return and help her forget this hell.


“VERY GOOD, POT THE REST. ZANNA WILL BE WANTING HER BREAKFAST.” The large woman said casually as her huge form twisted sideways, her huge hips swinging back as her thigh crashed into the side of the chamber. Linda felt her whole world lurch forward as the chamber was slammed backwards into darkness. Her arm smashed into an unknown man as she rolled and tumbled across a mass of humanity. The room felt like it was moving as she began to slide forwards in total darkness, scraping her skin against the floor while her limbs were bent in awkward angles against others tumbling beside her. 


--


Ceresa had spent nearly a week being tossed around like a human body pillow as her mistress slept. The impossibly strong demoness had crushed, squeezed and tossed her from the bed on numerous occasions. Each time, Tia had simply lifted her back into the large bed for the sleeping woman to resume her unconscious torture. Ceri had been unable to find sleep herself for very long before Zanna had brought her into a rib crushing hug or rubbed lewdly against her. Ceri frequently wondered if she was really asleep. Tia confirmed the mistress was, in fact sleeping, more soundly and happily than she had in a long time. Ceresa would have felt proud of her impact had her Mistress not just broken her leg in a casual roll. 


“Let me get that for you,” Tia offered as Ceri felt her leg heal. Tia had been mending her over and over as Zanna casually broke her apart without even realising. “The Mistresses mind is calm and relaxed. Using her magic and having purpose has re-invigorated her.” 

“I’m glad, OOOOUCH! Do you think...Do you think she will sleep more passively in future?” Ceri screamed as Zanna arm curled under her, breaking her ribs as she snuggled up to her. 

“Keep your voice down. Last warning, Your mistress is sleeping.” Tia’s scolding tone returned as her healing power soothed Ceresa’s chest. 

“Sorry…” Ceri whispered as she heard the light yawning behind her.

“Too late, I am awake...By Celestia, I feel amazing….” Zanna muttered as Ceri felt her mistress release her. 

“Good Morning, Mistress,” Tia announced reverently.

“Good Morning, Mistress,”  Ceresa quickly echoed, rolling away to kneel by the bed. 

“Oh, no you don’t….” Zanna giggled as she dragged Ceri back into a hug. “You’re mine,” she happily said as she embraced her full-size slave. Zanna sighed into Ceri’s hair as she held her, “At least hug me back….”

“Oh, Of course, Mistress,” Ceri quickly obliged, bringing her arms around the naked Demoness as they embraced. Time seemed too slow as Zanna held them in place for a long minute. 

“This is nice. I like this….” Zanna admitted as she finally pushed away and swung her legs out of bed. “Where is my other love toy? Being industrious, I hope….” 

“Overseer Vanessa has restructured the Human Farms to increase yield by 500% while reducing space requirements to maximise efficiency. The first crop of new humans should be available for inspection by the next solar cycle.” Tia’s monotone, deep voice reverberated through the bed chamber as Zanna brushed her long hair. Ceresa took the opportunity to approach and offer to take over the task of brushing. 

“Ah...Of course, Ceri, I am still getting used to having a useful slave….Tia, Inform Overseer Vanessa I would like something to snack on during my morning bath. That box you left on my bed seems to have perished during my nap.” Zanna declared, gesturing to the box next to her pillow. 

“Mistress, To the humans, they were trapped in there for a good number of weeks while you slept. They require sustenance and water to survive that long.” Ceresa offered as she worked through her mistress' long tangled bed hair. 

“Oh, I don’t care why they perished. They just aren’t appealing to eat anymore.”  Zanna yawned with a shrug as she admired her new slave in the mirror. 


--


Hell, That was the only word in Linda’s mind as she felt pressed up against the warm ceramic surface. There were no tears left to cry as the dry heat dominated her and the hundred others which she shared the tight room. Mostly men remained as she felt their struggles, heard their moans while the air wreaked their sweat.  Earlier that day, her biggest problem was getting another hit to keep her going through her shift. Now she was battered and bruised, feeling as if the world had ended. Gravity seemed unstable as the room shifted left and right. Her stomach did flips as they were all pushed left and right. 


A faint red glow started to light the darkroom, the pain and fear-stricken faces of the men around her gradually illuminated. The despair in their eyes haunted as Linda raised her hand. 

“I’m...glowing...like the others….” She said slowly as the men around her all stared at her in terrified confusion.

“You’re glowing blood red...The purple woman will want you...We should offer her to the purple one!” A man called out as a flurry of hands grabbed and pulled at Linda, lifting her on top of the tightly packed people, holding her aloft like an offering as the whole room shook violently. 

“MISTRESS, GOOD MORNING!” a loud voice thundered from above.

“Offering! Offering! Offering!” The men chanted as they held Linda high above the group.

“AH VIN, IS THAT FOR ME” another feminine voice.

“Offering! Offering! Offering!” The chant continued as Linda felt tossed into the air repeatedly by the group of scared men. Light poured in from above as a red-skinned face smiled down sweetly on her. 

“MM VIN, MY BREAKFAST IS RADIOACTIVE.” The huge face said with a sneer. The purple woman’s face was quickly appearing next to her.

“APOLOGIES, MISTRESS, THIS ONE SHOULD BE IN THE OTHER CHAMBER.” her huge fingers reached in and gripped Linda carefully. Linda screamed as she felt ripped out of the room into a brightly lit expanse. “I’LL PUT HER BACK SOON.” 

“MM, IT’S FINE, LOOK AT THESE LITTLE DELICACIES!” The red-skinned titan declared as her fingers went into the room and withdrew one of the men. Linda tried to calm her panicked heart as she took stock of the situation. The massive purple fingers that held her were linked to the huge purple titan that had tormented her. The huge woman seemed to be submissive to the other. 


Linda felt her throbbing heart slow as the huge purple woman shifted her into a more comfortable grip, giving her space to place her feet as the large slender fingers held her gently.  She turned to watch as the massive red-skinned titan slid a man between her lips, sucking on him gently as she moaned. Suddenly the danger was back as this new giant consumed a human whole.

“This is fucked up….” Linda said as she watched the huge red demoness fish for another. 

“SILENCE HUMAN, YOU ARE FORTUNATE TO BE EXEMPT FROM BREAKFAST:” the vast purple face scolded her in a whisper loud enough to deafen her. Linda’s mind was a mess. For the first time, one of these huge women had acknowledged her existence. As she turned to look up, she noticed another huge purple-skinned woman kneeling in the distance. ‘Where the hell was she? Who were these women,’ she thought as another volley of screams pierced her ears. Turning back, she saw the red-skinned girl with her other-worldly beauty dangling three men from her fingers, running her tongue back and forth across them. She wanted to comment, but her peripheral vision caught sight of her captures massive eyes glaring down onto her. 

“MM VIN, I’D LIKE ANOTHER COUPLE OF JARS. I WANT TO TAKE ONE TO KRYSTAL TO THANK HER FOR THE WINE.” The red-skinned woman calmly said as she sucked the screaming men from between her fingers into her mouth.

“I WILL PREPARE THEM AT ONCE, MISTRESS.” Linda’s capture replied as she felt the grip tighten slightly. ‘So, The purple one is called Vin, and she’s a servant.’ Linda summarised as she braced herself against the large purple fingers. The world shifted and moved as the huge woman stood and carried her away from the horrific scene.

“CERI, WOULD YOU PUSH THIS ONE INTO MY ASS?” The red woman said as Linda was carried from the room. 

“I HAVE NO IDEA HOW YOU DIDN’T GET FILTERED, BUT YOU MADE ME LOOK BAD, ONCE YOU SERVE YOUR PURPOSE, YOU LITTLE BITCH I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE!.” Vin sneered, her words laced with the dangerous promise as Linda felt the terror build in her heart once more.

“What is my purpose?” she squeaked as the huge woman closed her fist around her entirely. Her lips must have been close as the answer to her question was palpable.

“TO BREED YOU COW!” The titans’ breath brushed over her skin in her enclosed prison. Linda squirmed as her heartbeat raced. She wasn’t pregnant? Was she? She had never wanted to have children. Her mind wheeled as fresh air briefly returned to her, the open palm of Vin quickly ascending into the sky as she realised Vin had dropped her. The solid surface hit her hard as she landed, the looming, naked angry form of Vin looming over her, glaring. “I’LL SEE YOU SOON...LINDA”

“How do you know…” she started as the titans hand slapped against the edge of her new prison, slamming her into darkness. There were screams and cries as she tumbled backwards. Standing slowly, she stood in the dim red glow. The room was full of lightly glowing women. “We are all…” she started as the vapour once again descended. The women all quickly moved to it, breathing in deep. Linda watched before doing the same, the sensation of pleasure washing away her cares as she slumped down in a content sleep, her mind banishing the torment as strange vapour sedated her.