- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter 5 Sets the scene for the universe going forward.
I am now accepting requests for which perspective people would like to see.
This is a single-question anon survey to see where people would like to go.
https://forms.gle/WJYHLDDv5SvbGi3VA

If you have idea's for concepts you would like to see, please leave a review! :D

 

Zanna's Dimension

Chapter 5 - The Request

It had been just over two months since Vanessa had joined Ceresa as an Overseer. Ceri leaned back in her chair and placed her feet up on the table. The three serving men immediately rushed over from the wall and began to rub her tired soles. The small hands on her sore feet always made her smile after a long day walking through the expansive subterranean human farms. The number of pregnant humans had ramped up considerably, and scaling up was getting tiring. Zanna had slept for nearly a week after she had ascended Vin and granted them both increased stature. Their Demonic mistress had been hesitant to do it again, leaving the two overseers alone to meet her ever-growing appetite. Ceresa reached down beside the chair and grabbed an extra pair of human men, tossing them on the table near her feet. They scrambled to join the others in service. Turning her gaze back down the long cave, the soft glow of the embers that lit the room shining from Vanessa's silky purple skin as she strode down the long path towards her. Ceri had never been attracted to women as a human, but there was something about the slender curves of Vin's demonic form that made her chew her lip as she watched her move. She wondered to herself if Vanessa felt the same way as she smirked back at her, Noticing the staring. 

 

Vanessa approached, her hands full, ten or so human males between her fingers as she tossed them onto the table. The nonchalance of the action combined with the pained screams as they hit the stone table made Ceresa tingle with pleasure. They were both so powerful, and she loved it. 

"We need a new solution," Vin said as she slumped down in the chair opposite, her bare feet slamming down next to Ceri's as the men all jumped into action. 

"Mmm? What do you mean?" The amusing scene of the experienced serving men trying to get Nessa's new arrivals to work was distracting to Ceri. 

"This farm isn't scalable. We're treating them with too much...dignity. They are insects, not pets." Vanessa's tone was cold as she flattened one of her feet on top of a startled serving man. He yelped in pain as she dragged her foot back and forward across the table, rolling him against her sore foot. 

"That looks fun," Ceresa admitted as she gripped one of her servants between her large and second toe. His head trapped, she pushed her foot forward, grinding him against her sole. "What do you propose we do about it?" 

"I have already discussed a new arrangement with Tia. She approves and would support us in asking Zanna for additional size." The man under Vanessa's foot came apart as she pressed into him, limbs breaking off as she rolled him into a mess on the table. 

"You went to Tia before me? Nessa, I am hurt!" Ceri mocked indignation as she clenched her toes, breaking her servant's neck and giggled as his head rolled into the other servants rubbing her foot. 

"You were an hour away. That was kind of the problem. We are expanding quickly in all directions. Tia would prefer it if we didn't have to chill so much space. Did you know planets feel the cold?"  Vin said as she pointed to one of the men on the table, directing him under her sole.

"I do, You shouldn't be surprised, and I am a volcanic world." Tia chimed in proudly. 

"Fair enough, So are you going to tell me, or are you going to keep teasing me like a cuck?" The annoyance in her tone was mostly upbeat as the reasoning was sound. 

"Cuck, I like seeing you squirm. It's sexy." Vin grinned as she pressed her foot down on the man who had just obeyed her command. The human instantly exploded as Vanessa burst into a giggle. 

 

-- 

 

Zanna yawned as she landed back in her mountainside home, her wings folding away and vanishing as she passed through the large door. Krystal and Lyra had been excited to hear about her latest project. Her sisters had also never heard of humans, although Astra, Krystal's planet, was more than aware of them. Humans were considered a contagious illness amongst the interstellar community. She placed the box of wine on her table. By Zanna's standards, her sisters' world was practically frozen. It did, however, lead to an explosion of colourful flora. The wine was a product of that flora. Tia had never produced anything her sisters wanted, which had always bugged Zan. These humans could change that. 

"Mistress, Welcome Home." Tia's echoing voice made a welcoming sound as she licked her lips, looking for her human box.  

"Ah Tia, Take that box of wine down to the farms. Krystal convinced me that it should be enjoyed chilled. It was certainly delightful." Her fingers gripped the small box as she turned to watch the box of wine slide into the floor as the table reformed. 

"Of course, Mistress, Your Overseers request an audience. They have a big request for you, although I support the request." The planet's voice was nervous. Zanna lifted her eyebrow in suspicion. Moving out onto the balcony, she stood for a moment to enjoy the warm winds, the light screaming coming from the box in her hand making her mouth water. 

"Fine, I'm in a good mood. Send them up." her finger pushed the lid from the box as she held them under her breasts. Glancing down her cleavage, she felt her tongue salivate. The box was wall to wall tiny human males, all glaring up at her in pure terror. "Hello, boys." her sultry whisper sending them into a wild panic. Zanna wiggled her fingers over them as she stroked the top of the box, chewing her lip as she selected her first. "You..." she finally said as her long red fingers plucked a screaming man from the box, he glistened with their trademark salty sweat as she held him before her lips, probing him with her tongue. "Mmm, I've only been away a couple of days, but I've missed this...oh how I've missed this." her fingers quickly pushing the writhing figure between her lips. The instant hit of flavour made Zanna moan as she fell backwards into her sofa. She sucked on her tiny prisoner as she placed the box down between her thighs as leaned back. "Mmmhmmm", she swished the man around her mouth, battering him under he leaked the goo she enjoyed so much.  She grabbed another from the box, wordlessly pinning him against her nethers as she used his slick body to stimulate her moistening lips. The man burst into flames as she closed her eyes to enjoy the sensation of her juices combusting the mortal. 

"Mistress, Overseer Vanessa and Overseer Ceresa are here to see you." Tia's voice interrupted the growing power trip as she cracked open her eyes, spying the two kneeling women beside the sofa. 

"Ahhh, Stand up. The mood is gone now anyway..." Zanna complained as she swallowed the broken man in her mouth, sliding the lid back onto the box. 

"Apologies, Mistress, We didn't mean to interrupt." Vanessa began as Zanna sat up, placing the box upside down on the table, smirking at the feeling of them tumbling over each other inside. 

"It's fine. It was Tia who interrupted me..." She said, standing, walking to the balcony.

"Wait, Mistress, no, please!" Tia's voice rushed back to her head as she ignored the planet's pleas.

"I said I would see them, but you should have known to wait. You are aware of my mood, are you not?" Zanna scolded the planet as she lifted her hand towards a distant mountain.

"Yes, Please, I didn't consider your intentions to go-" Tia's begging was cut short as the planet quaked. Vanessa and Ceresa looked at each other nervously as Zanna clenched her fist.

"You are not exempt from punishment, or did you forget!" the sneering demoness twisted her hand, the distant mountain warped and crumbled. A large fissure opened across the landscape as Zanna nodded. The quakes stopped, and an eerie silence fell over them as Zanna lowered her hand. "She'll be silent for a while as she licks her wound. When your planet annoys you, you break them a little as a warning. Celestial 101," Zanna declared as she sighed, returning to the sofa.  

"Of course, Mistress, You know best." Ceresa quickly said as Zanna's attention returned to them.

"Now, Tia said you had a request for me? I am horny and eager to satisfy it, so be quick, girls." She decreed her fingers were shaking her box of men, eagerly feeling them tumble around. 

"Mistress, We would like to be on the same scale as yourself." Vanessa declared. Ceresa seemed to turn shite next to her as Zanna tilted her head. Ceresa was not aware, and now she was scared. The Demoness smirked as she considered the request. It would be a good workout for her power. There was no harm in it. They would still be effectively powerless compared to a celestial. 

"I see. Why?" The answer was obvious, although Zanna felt obliged to ask. Tia had supported this proposition, so the reasoning was probably sound. 

"Human's would be easier to manage. We could modify our farming methods and increase our yield. More humans, faster." Vin said confidently without losing her reverent posture. Ceresa was visibly shaking.

"One Condition..." she spoke slowly as her mind wandered around the various pros and cons of making full-sized servants. 

"Anything you desire, Mistress..." Vanessa excitedly said as Ceresa nodded in shock.

"You will sleep in my bed as my concubines. It's been millennia since I shared a bed and kinda missed it..." The admission came out in a subdued tone, Zanna realising she had lowered a wall to these two ex-humans. It was true, though. She had started to envy the human companionship. 

"Certainly, Mistress! It would be our pleasure!" Ceresa perked up for the first time, eagerly agreeing with the request. Zanna stood, worried she had shown vulnerability to her slaves.

"You would be sex dolls. Do you realise that? Serving whatever twisted desire my mind can conjure!" The warning tone in her voice promised pain as she stepped closer to loom her naked form over the kneeling Overseers. 

"We would have it no other way, Mistress," Vanessa added, her eyes fixed on the ground before Zanna's toes.

"Urgh, fine, Okay, This is going to hurt!" Zanna kicked out, sending Vanessa flipping backwards, landing flat on her wings. Ceresa quickly jumped backwards next to Vin before Zanna could reset her kick. "Do you want the ability to hide your wings? You seem so awkward walking around with them always out..." 

"Please, Mistress. It would certainly help us in the caves." Ceresa quickly responded while Nessa just nodded.  Zanna shrugged as she pushed the two small child-sized women together. 

"I'm doing this my way..." Her smile widening as she turned and sat down, large ass cheeks on each of their faces. Lifting her feet onto their stomachs, the Demoness took a deep breath and wriggled slightly. Plunging her hands down either side of her thighs, she grabbed a tit from each Overseer, clenching it as she started to push power into them. The two women struggled, writhed and screamed into her ass as she broke their bodies apart.

--

Zanna had collapsed as Vanessa got to her feet. The two overseers marvelled at their now darker purple skin. Ceresa broadly smiled as she folded her wings away, the large, cumbersome limbs fading into her back. Vin felt normal, and It was surreal. The room was finally at a scale she comprehends. It no longer felt dystopian. The sofa, table and doorways no longer seemed alien as she took a moment to appreciate the architecture. 

"You had better put the Mistress in bed." Tia's voice returned.

"Oh! Shit, of course!" Vin agreed as she kneeled to scoop the unconscious Demoness into her arms. The two Overseers gently laid their Mistress into her bed, the beautiful celestial snoring lightly. Ceresa put the box of humans next to her for when she awoke. The two women moved for the door as the exit sealed over, the stone growing to prevent their exit. 

"You made a deal. You sleep with her." The planet's commanding tone echoed through the room. Ceresa turned to look at Vanessa.

"I'll stay. You still wouldn't let me on your master plan. Zanna would want you to get started on the farm changes." Ceresa's expression shifted as she looked back to their sleeping mistress, "She looks so adorable when she's not looming over you. She seems so young and innocent while she sleeps." 

"Mistress Zanna is over five thousand of your years old. You are nothing to her." Tia's voice returned with an annoyed tone. 

"I know. It's just perspective. I understand and revere her power." Ceresa apologised as she moved to the bed, sliding in alongside her mistress. 

"Is that okay with you, Tia? If Ceresa stays while I get to work?" Vanessa nervously asked as she glanced at the stone sealing the door. There was a low rumble as the door reformed itself. "Thank you." 

 

The flight to the farm was brief, her new size and power granting her exhilarating speed. She was eager to get her hands on some mortals. There would need to be some indulgence before she got to work. The cold air sent a shiver down her spine as she glided down into the farm, the tiny mortals all staring up from their cells as she drifted over. The humans in the farm had never seen Zanna; before today, Ceresa and herself had been the largest they had seen. Vin's skin began to tingle as she landed, the emotions of the humans landing across her. Being able to feel mortal emotion had been frustrating. Her demon body always interpreted it as sexual stimulation, clouding her mind as she had to work. Her bare feet touched down on the cold stone floor, and the tiny mortal slaves fled the landing zone. 

"Uh? Slaves? Just because I'm a little bigger doesn't mean you don't have to kiss my feet when I land. Back to it!"  Vin said as she planted her hands on her hips, her massive wings folding away into her back. The men were now barely an inch tall; as they turned to face her feet, Vanessa's body trembled with a sensation of power. 

"Overseer Vanessa, We should begin." Tia declared. Her tone had become far more formal since Zanna's punishment. 

"Mmm yeah, for sure, you two get between my toes. You're small enough now." The overseer flexed her toes as the small men obeyed her commands. "Okay, Tia, Let's start. Remove the grid and compress the farm rooms down into one room." Vin turned to watch the massive grid of rooms begin to quake as the walls slid away. There was a cacophony of screams as the massive cave shifted. The women who had previously enjoyed their tiny room found themselves tightly packed together.  The massive farm was quickly compressed into a long tray of screaming women. "Split this in half. It's a little large, and then stack them." 

"Okay, Like this?" Tia queried as a large wall split the women in half, the backroom then lifting and sliding on top of the first. "The lower room has no light." 

"That's fine. Humans don't need light. Raise both to my chest height." Vanessa gestured with her hand where she wanted the two rooms of pregnant women. The large box was raised to rest under her extended hand. "Okay, good, can you polish the outside walls of the boxes so I can slide them out like drawers?" 

"Drawers? Uhm, stackable containers for storing items?" Tia queried as she tried to understand the request.

"Yeah, So I can check on the lower room," Vin said as she pretended to slide something from the rock box. The rough stone of the stacked rooms began to smooth over as Tia reshaped the rooms and polished the edges. A thin indent appeared at the front. Vin broadly smiled as she slid her fingers under the indent and slid the lower tray out. "Hello, my little cows," she teased as the large crowd of women came into view just under her navel. 

"With this template, we could save 95% of the floor space. Can I put the males and waiting women into similar...accommodation." Tia's tone was less tense, and the planet seemed to appreciate the new farming arrangement. 

"Yeah, we can stack them ten drawers high, from the ground to breast height. For now, we can have one rack for the pregnant cows. We can mix the men and women in the others. The men will rape the women until they get pregnant, at which time we will move the women." Vanessa coldly declared as she slid the drawer back into the darkness. "Once a tray has had its women moved out, we will toss the men to Zanna and start again. As long as you feed them the fertility serum, it shouldn't matter."  

"So you want the portals to go straight into one of these drawers?" Tia said as the whole cave started to shake. Walls of cages collapsing together into sleek drawers.  

"Yeah, the plan is to throw them all together and filter them out after. This way, we can focus on macro farming and not worry about the individuals." The small men at her feet started to back away as she spoke. She watched as her foot slowly shifted over them. "Insects..." her whispered words exciting herself as she covered their forms with her bare toes. "Die for me..." she continued as her foot rested softly on their squirming forms. The light tickle made her salivate as she compressed three men at once under her foot. "Fuck...I understand more and more why Zanna enjoys this so much."

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

--
Chapter 5 Sets the scene for the universe going forward.
I am now accepting requests for which perspective people would like to see.
This is a single-question anon survey to see where people would like to go.
https://forms.gle/WJYHLDDv5SvbGi3VA

If you have idea's for concepts you would like to see, please leave a review! :D

--
If you feel generous and want to add a chapter to this, request your own story, or just toss me a penny for moral support! Then have a glance at my ko-fi
https://ko-fi.com/justfortribute