- Text Size +

Zanna's Dimension


Chapter 4 - The Farms

 

    Zanna saw the tasty looking human in the cage behind her Overseer. The fear seemed to be replaced with curiosity as she glistened with sweat. Fixing Ceresa with her mind, she projected her words directly into her. "When you reply, think the words towards me, keep your mouth shut." Her force of will was breaking Ceresa down as she slid the tiny human in her fingers between her lips. The salty flavour is never getting old as she pressed him against her tongue. 

    "Yes, Mistress, I was unaware I had your gift." Ceresa's excited voice entered her mind, a pitiful whisper that carried with it all of her emotions. Zanna was impressed she had managed it at all. 

    "This speck in the cage? She is your choice?" The man in her mouth had broken. The tasty red goo was leaking across her tongue as she rolled her eyes in pleasure. 

    "She has proven immune to my mental control. Tia suggested that it indicated a strong will."  Her Overseer said, her annoyance clear in the mental message.

    "This small human is the first of fifty thousand to resist Ceresa." Tia chimed into the mental dialogue. 

    "Interesting," Zanna admitted as she swallowed the small human and pointed towards the cage. The rock dissolved, leaving the small black-haired human girl to get to her feet. The shine of sweat on her skin and a red mark on her face made the Demonesses mouth water. She spoke aloud as she forced the command onto the small creature. "Kneel," the order was clear, and the tiny human violently shook as she fell to her knees. "Seems fine to me." Zanna continued aloud as she looked back at Ceresa.

    "Your power far exceeds mine, Mistress. I was not implying she could resist you." Ceresa offered sheepishly. 

    "Well, Let's see how she tastes," Zanna said finally, unable to resist the glistening snack. Plucking the mortal up, she quickly pushed her between her lips, sucking on her greedily. "Mmmm, delicious, " she offered as she spat the girl out onto the bed. "Okay, I am keen to get the human breeding working as quickly as possible. If that means more Overseers, then so be it." 

    "Thank you, Mistress. I am working hard to keep expanding the farm." Ceresa offered as Zanna grabbed the doll-sized woman and pinned her down under her palm. 

    "I am expecting great things within twenty human years. That was the deal." Zanna finally said as she placed a finger over the small spit-soaked human. The small woman shrieked in agony as she forced her power into her, breaking her body apart to rebuild it as an Overseer. The new Overseer was writhing in pain as her wings flopped down beside her. The two women were now under her palms as Zanna prepared to fulfil Ceri's other request. "If you disobey me, I'll shove you up my ass, and you will stay there until nature calls, do you understand?" Her warning was serious as she locked eyes with Ceresa. 

    "Understood, Mistress, I would never disobey you," Ceri said sincerely. 

 

    Zanna pressed her two Overseers into her bed as she growled. It had been thousands of years since she had needed to exert so much power. The two women began their screaming as the Demoness broke them and rebuilt them slightly bigger. Over and Over, she reforged her Overseers, increasing their scale as the two women cried out in excruciating pain. 

    "Mistress? Are you okay?" Tia's voice sounded concerned as Zanna snarled, the exertion just showing how out of shape she had become as a Celestial. 

    "This...shouldn't...be...this...hard!" she cried as she pounded her Overseers with power. "I need to work out more, too long with minimal magic use." The woman cried and screamed as they finally reached their new size. Zanna pushed the two child-sized Overseers from her bed, their skin now a shade of light purple, a side effect of the heat resistance. The two small women hit the ground on either side of her bed with a thud. Zanna collapsed, immediately falling asleep from the exertion. 

 

--

 

Vanessa stood, confused and disorientated as she looked around. What the fuck had just happened. Turning behind, she saw two large wings laying limp across the floor behind her. As she became aware of their existence, she felt a tug on her back as they lifted behind her. ‘What the fuck are they!' she thought as she reached for one, spinning on the spot like a dog chasing its tail. 

    "You're an Overseer now. What is your name?" a voice asked in her mind as she froze.

"Who is that? Where are you?" she said as she looked over to the bed, the red-skinned Demoness was much smaller than before, maybe only twice her size now. 

"My name is Tia. I am the planet you are standing on." The voice came back as Vanessa backed up from the bed, looking around the floor.

 "Tia? Planet? Like the big ball of rock?" She felt her back hit the wall as she turned. The window she was once placed on now looking like a normal fixture, the landscape beyond appearing beautiful and not as hellish as previously.

"Yeah, That's me!" the voice now cheerful.

"Okay...So you're a planet..." Vanessa was still processing the wings, and now a planet was talking to her.

"Yeah, Tia's the world. You will get used to her. She's not all bad..." another voice said as Vanessa spun back around her wings, slapping against the wall and sending her tumbling to her ass. "There are a lot of changes. I'm Ceresa. A pleasure to meet you." The winged woman who dragged her to hell was smiling as she came around the foot of the bed. 

"Ceresa? Ceri? That's what she called you." Vanessa remembered as her mind slowly unscrambled itself. She climbed back to her feet as she realised she was no longer sweaty. Her arms were a light shade of purple. "I'm...purple..." she whispered to herself.

"Yeah, I am too. Going to take some getting used to, I feel alien." Ceresa offered as she approached. 

"It's the purple that makes you feel alien? Not the towering stature and the wings?" Vanessa said as she tried chasing her wings again.

"What's your name? We are going to be working together in service to our Mistress." Ceri said as she shook her head at Vanessa. 

"My name is Vanessa. My friends call me Vin. I have to serve her?" She said as she glanced towards the sleeping woman on the bed. 

"Mistress Zanna is the closest thing you will ever see to a Goddess. She is a powerful celestial. Tia told me that Celestials are the shepherds of planets. Our world doesn't have one, which is why humanity was able to thrive." Ceresa continued as she led her from the bed-chamber. 

"So it's a serve or die kind of deal?"  Vin suggested as she followed her new companion out into a large spacious room. 

    "Yeah, but don't think of it like that. Our planet, Earth, Tia calls her Terra, reached out to Zanna for help. Humans are killing her, and Zanna offered to help." She explained she walked out of the large stone structure onto the surface of Tia. 

    "So Zanna offered to help by bringing them here to eat?" Vanessa sceptically said as she walked behind her guide down the winding path, lava rivers slowly pouring down either side. 

    "Originally, Although she developed a...lust...for humans. Over the last few months, her appetites have grown considerably. She uses humans for everything." 

    "The titty crush?" Vanessa offered.

    "Tits, cunt, ass, feet, Everything. Honestly, Zanna just gets off on humans dying on her body. It's becoming an issue as we cannot get people through the portals fast enough to meet her growing desires. That's when Tia told her that humans could...replicate." Ceri said with a shrug.

    "Replicate? Reproduction?" Vin said as they came upon a large hole in the ground.

"Yep, Zanna went wild over the idea of an infinite supply. That's where we come in. Follow me, spread your wings wide and feel for the updraft."  Ceresa then jumped into the hole, her wings catching her as she glided down. 

"Spread my wings?" Vanessa nervously said as she saw Ceresa glide out of sight. The ground under her feet suddenly gave way as she heard a cackle from Tia in her mind. Vanessa fell. She flailed about in the air before suddenly impacting on the solid stone floor, pain streaking from her shoulder as she cried out. "FUCK!" she screamed out as Ceresa's giggles filled the chamber, The gliding demon landing next to her and offering her a hand. 

"Be thankful you're so large. That was a much further fall at my previous size." Ceri offered as she pulled Vanessa to her feet. "Welcome to the human farms. It's going to be much easier to manage now we are fucking titans!" Ceri said, laughing. 

"Manage? You want me to help you breed humans!" She exclaimed as she stepped to the edge of the field of small rooms. Each small box held a group of four-inch-tall women, all tied to a rock bed. 

"Yep, This is where we keep the prego ones. Tia mulches nutrients from fungus she grows in her deep caves and feeds them all twice a day." The Overseer was kneeling and poking one of the women through the open roof, "Fuck, I'm powerful now." 

"There are thousands of them. This treatment is sick..."  Vanessa said as she met the gaze of the trapped women, all looking up at her fearfully. 

"Do not think of them as equal to you. Think of this infestation as the insects they are." Tia's cold voice stated clearly in her mind. 

"Yeah, Listen to Tia. It's hard at first, I know, I was one of the first humans Zanna brought here. It does get easier, though. Now we are big enough. I want to try eating one." Ceresa said as she licked her lips, turning towards another large chamber, "Follow me, I'll show you the studs." 

"Insects...This would have been my fate if I had not fought you?" Vin slowly said as she followed her companion into the next room. 

"Yeah, the rest of your group is still kneeling in the other room, waiting to be filtered into the breeding chambers. I'll use that group to teach you mental control after we finish the tour." Ceresa smirked as she pointed towards a distant archway. 

"I guess I owe you for not condemning me to a life of livestock..." Vanessa tepidly said as she entered a room of wall to wall prison cells built into the wall.

"Actually, You owe Tia for that," Ceri said as she stopped gesturing to the room.

"You're welcome." Tia chimed in. 

"This is the dud room. We keep the studs in pens so that they can work out. These men are destined for Zanna." Ceresa smirked as she twirled through the room of crying humans, revelling in her new size. 

"So these are the ones Zanna satiates herself with, So many of them..." Vanessa stepped into the middle of the room, the whines and cries of the humans echoing from the walls. 

"Vin! VIN!" a small voice called through the cries as Vanessa recognised the voice, honing in on the nearest wall. Moving closer, she saw her boyfriend, barely four inches tall, banging on the stone bars. 

"John! Fuck, this is why you didn't pick me up! This mess is all your fault!"  Vanessa scolded as she looked at her naked boyfriend. The bars vanished as she instinctively reached for him. 

"Someone, you know?" Ceri offered as she stepped up beside her. 

"Mm? Yeah, my boyfriend, He was meant to pick me up earlier. He's the reason I am in this mess!" She scolded as she clutched him in her fist and withdrew him from the wall. 

"He's the reason you're a powerful Demoness with the power over humanity? It doesn't sound too bad." Ceresa's mocking tone was punctuated with an eye roll as she reached out to the wall and grabbed a random man from another cell. 

"Well, When you put it like that..." she admitted as the man squirmed in her grip.

"Vin! Please, you can help me! Get me home! Please!" he pleaded as she flexed her grip, tightening it on him until he silenced. 

"You can't help him, Zanna wouldn't allow it, and I certainly would stop you. You have a man, and I have a man. Here's to a long immortal life as queens of hell!" Ceri lifted her small man in a toasting gesture as she slid the squirming screaming man into her mouth legs first. The man cried and fought as she forced the large mouthful into her throat. She struggled to swallow at first but eventually, the man vanished as a large lump travelled down her throat. "Mmm fuck yeah, That was as good as I had hoped!" she drooled as she stroked her stomach. 

"You want me to eat John?" Vin said slowly as she nervously looked at her small boyfriend, shaking his head as he gasped for air. "Okay, To being a queen of hell..." she finally admitted as she lifted him to lips, pushing him slowly into her throat. The sensation was surreal as Vin felt him fight her every step of the way. His small form was no match for her as she kept swallowing until finally, her throat had enough grip to pull him fully down. "Oo, that felt weird. Good but weird..." Nessa said as the large lump of her boyfriend settled in her stomach. He pounded on her from inside as she giggled at the feeling. 

"Good Girl," Tia said suddenly with a tone of approval.

"See, Not so bad, was it? Let's get you trained on the breeding process. We have to earn this new power." Ceri said as her playful tone vanished, turning and leaving the room back towards the women waiting to be processed. 

 

Vanessa patted her stomach as she stood over the crowd of kneeling human women. It was shocking how quickly she had come to think of humans as different to her. The cold air in the farms felt like walking naked in winter as Ceresa explained how to project power. 

"These are what we call the cows. We will lead them into the next set of free breeding chambers and have a stud visit them. Tia feeds them fertiliser, so we expect at least triplets from all of them. " Ceresa said as the women all kneeled in total submission to her power. 

"Can I try? Taking a couple?" Vin slowly said as she gestured to a couple of women in the front. Ceri nodded, and the two women immediately started screaming, climbing to their feet. Vanessa stared at them as she pointed down, "KNEEL!" she commanded, feeling herself projecting a force into the screaming women. One of the women exploded, a gush of gore covering those around her as the other started to run. 

"Holy shit Nessa, what was that!" Ceri said as she tried to leash the runner. The running human also exploded as Ceri's eyes flashed in surprise. "Fuck, Okay, not just you, We are much more powerful now. It looks like we'll be learning together."

"That was morbid, but it made me feel so good. This demon body responds to horror as a stimulant. I'm so confused." Vanessa said as she squats down over the kneeling women and wipes the gore from them with her finger, mimicking Zanna as she sucked her finger clean. "Tastes good." 

"Let me try some," Ceri said as she squatted next to her. "If we get addicted to them as well, then this farm needs to produce more than just Zanna's ever-growing needs." 

"Okay, I'm with you. Let's breed humans," Vanessa said as she hardened her resolve. 

Chapter End Notes:

--
If you feel generous and want to add a chapter to this, request your own story, or just toss me a penny for moral support! Then have a glance at my ko-fi
https://ko-fi.com/justfortribute