- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Many thanks for the support, This chapter & the two that follow were a comission.

Zanna's Dimension

Chapter 2 - Ceresa

 

Ceresa stared out in wonder over the shifting landscape of Tia. The planet's living mind spoke to her directly as she explained the various environments needed to house humans. Talking to a planet was not something that had ever made it onto her bucket list. 

    "So uh, Can we get the temperature down to around 100 degrees? When we first arrived, it was suffocating heat. " Ceresa commented as she marvelled at her new form. 

    "We will need to open some dimensional tears to Terra. She will provide the cooler air." Tia responded, keeping her tone assertive. 

    "Terra? Is that Earth? Where I came from?" Ceresa replied as she inspected the tips of her new wings. It was still so surreal to her that she had massive wings behind her. 

    "Yes. Terra is suffering from a plague of mortals. Mistress Zanna is helping her by relocating some of them." The planet responded as the world quaked under the former human. 

    "I was an activist on earth. I knew we were killing our world. I guess this worked out strangely." Ceresa offered as she stumbled on the uneasy ground. 

    "Good answer, The Mistress has appointed you as an Overseer. You and I will be working closely to help Terra." Tia's tone was softening as she stopped the quakes. 

    "Overseer sounds kind of imperial. Could I be a supervisor?" She replied to the world as she flapped her wings experimentally. 

    "HAHAHA, Sure, Let's drag Zanna from her pleasure session to discuss your title." Tia's mocking tone was reminding Ceresa of her place.

    "No, no, that's fine, Overseer it is. So, Temperature 100 degrees or lower, otherwise they will struggle to exist here." Ceresa was returning the conversation to the task at hand. She wondered what it must feel like to be a planet, creating large hollow caverns inside yourself to store creatures you considered to be a plague. The world seemed to be able to read her mind as the caverns unfolded just as she pictured them. 

    "Zanna is requesting more mortals," Tia said as they completed the third large chamber. 

    "Already? It's only been a few hours. We don't even have the air conditioning on yet!" The new Overseer exclaimed as she gestured around the large space.

    "In your perception of time, it has been 32 hours. Your new form handles the passage of time differently. You will find it has considerably more stamina than you are used to." Tia spoke in a condescending tone. She still considered Ceresa human.

    "Oh, sorry, I didn't realise. Everything so new and exciting. Okay then, Let's open some rifts and let in some air. Then we can start bringing people through!" Ceresa excitedly exclaimed as she started pointing to where she would like the airflow to come through. As the planet started to lower the temperature in the room, Her new enhanced form started to feel the chill. The planet assured her she had only lowered it to the requested temperature, but it started to feel like a walk-in fridge. 

 

    The small portals flickered open across the back wall of the large chamber. Ceresa felt butterflies in her stomach as she stood in the middle of the room, suddenly aware of her nudity. Brushing her long dark hair over her shoulders, she covered her nipples as one of her hands floated awkwardly before her nethers. Then her wings unconsciously encircled her, covering her fully. Tia's voice came into mind with a scornful tone.

    "What are you doing? You are representing Mistress Zanna, Power stance, you stupid woman! Flesh beings react to posture. You look timid!" The words cutting deep as Ceresa awkwardly unwrapped her wings. The first human came through the portal, looking confused and lost. The human barely came up to her knee as his eyes swept the room. Ceresa spread her legs and planted her hands on her hips as he stared up towards her. 

    "On your knees, human, You are in the presence of...of...of the Overseer!"  she finally said as the human stared at her imposing stature and large demonic wings.

    "About time..." Tia added sarcastically. 

    "Uh, I am...what...who are you?" The new human started to say as his eyes fixed on Ceresa's exposed nethers. Rage surged through her immediately.

    "ON YOUR FUCKING KNEES!"  She screamed as she stomped towards him. He just stood frozen as she approached, seemingly stunned as her large foot hit him in the gut. The man crumpled down onto his knees. "You are in the presence of the Overseer. You bow!" she snarled at the man as she backed up, more humans slowly filtering in through the portals.

    "You going to kick them all? One by one?" The planet's mocking voice returned. The amusement was clear. Ceresa glared down at them as she spread her wings out behind her.

    "Welcome to Zanna's Dimension. All of you should bow down before me while I explain your new life!" Ceresa glared at them, projecting her rage at them. Suddenly the confused humans all fell to their knees. They seemed to all cry out in terror as their bodies fell into supplication."There, That wasn't so hard, was it!" 

    "They had no choice. You forced them. Zanna's gifts are not limited to your physical prowess. " Tia offered, finally accepting that Ceresa was no longer a human.

    "I have...power...well, that changes things," the Overseer's demeanour changed as she stood up straighter, looking down across the kneeling humans. As more came through the portal, she would point at them, say ‘Kneel,' and then force it onto them. The process continued as the floor before her slowly filled up with prostrate humans. "How many do you think the Mistress wants?" she finally asked as the new arrivals were starting to get packed close together. 

    "Last count, all of them. I've tried explaining the dynamics of dimensional rifts. She told me to figure it out." Tia said, sounding defeated.

    "Well, I count just over a hundred. That should be okay for a start, right?" Ceresa offered as a few more entered. 

    "Mistress Zanna has been self-pleasuring with the fantasy of millions serving her every whim." Tia's worried voice was expressing concern. 

    "Uh...Millions?" Ceresa countered, sharing the planet's concern. Turning slowly back to the kneeling mortals, she stamped her foot. "Listen up, mortals, You are here to serve as Mistress Zanna's slaves. You will do whatever she wants. However, she wants it, and you never speak back to her. Any defiance will be met with immediate execution. Understood?"  The Overseer's voice was clear as she released her hold on them. Ceresa felt like she was dropping a handful of leashes from her mind as the crowd all started to move. 

    "Your Mistress demands some mortals to snack on!" Zanna's sultry voice was entering her mind for the first time since she had transformed her. Ceresa swallowed as the voice radiated with power, the words alone dominating her mind.

    "Feels weird, right? The total loss of self when she speaks to you?" Tia interjected, confirming what Ceresa had been feeling. 

    "She hollowed out my mind to make her words heard. That was scarier than being under her gaze as a human." Moving slowly, she experimented once more with her formless power, imagining herself reapplying the mental leaches to the crowd of now trembling humans. "All of you, Follow me," she commanded, still shaken from Zanna's powerful order. The humans all stood and followed her wordlessly as she led them from the cooled room towards Zanna's chambers. The mental leashes kept them silent and moving, but other sensations were tickling her skin as she led the group. Fear, terror and awe in equal measure bounced from her back. She could feel emotion like an itch on her skin. The fear tugged her sympathy, knowing where she was leading these innocent people. 

    "You are not one of them anymore. You are more, Do not feel bad for the insect." Tia's voice came sharply into her mind. The Planet was aware of her thoughts. "I am starting to like you Overseer, Don't blow it already by displaying mortal empathies!" 

    "Of course not, Move faster, worms. Your new owner awaits!" Ceresa splurted as if trying to prove her loyalty. The tug of empathy was still there as she tried to ignore it. 

 

    Entering the large hall, Ceresa's feeling of power all but evaporated as her eyes found Zanna lounging on a large sofa on a balcony. The humans behind her all fell limp as the temperature rapidly increased. They began to sweat profusely in their clothes. The Demoness wasn't as big as she had been while she was torturing her, but she was still a huge being. Her red skin was glowing against the sunlit horizon. Ceresa led the large group of humans across the floor, her mental leash keeping their eyes on the floor. Zanna would appreciate seeing their reactions to her. As she approached the large sofa, she spied the spiral stairs around the base of the small side table. Instructing the humans towards the stairs, Ceresa attempted to beat her wings, her first attempt at flight. She rocked side to side as she buffeted the humans away, scattering them under the sofa as she clumsily lifted herself into the air. The humans were still locked under her power as they obediently returned to the line for the stairs. Ceresa silently praised herself for her control as she flopped down onto the table. 

    "HAH, You're shit at that. Practice for next time." Zanna's mocking tone almost giggled as the huge demoness looked over to her. 

    "Of course, Mistress!" Ceresa replied, thankful the Demoness had chosen to use her voice and not project herself into her mind. "May I present the first of your humans," Ceresa proudly said as she fell to one knee and bowed before her mistress. 

    "Oh, this is exciting!" Zanna smirked as she plucked up three between her fingers. "Why are they still wrapped?" She complained as her gaze focused on Ceresa.

    "Uh, Apologies Mistress, They had only just arrived. I can unwrap them for you!" the Overseer quickly yanking on her mental leashes, "Undress! Quickly!" the group obeyed, stripping naked as the huge Mistress stared over them, her eyes seeming annoyed. 

    "Why are they so limp? When I caught you, there was fear...terror...trembling." Zanna said as her annoyance built. She shook the small humans between her fingers, who flopped around wordlessly. 

    "Oh...Apologies again, Mistress, I am still learning." Ceresa scolded herself as she released the mental control she held over the humans. Immediately there was a mass panic across the small side table. The humans began screaming, running and breaking down into tears all around her as Zanna giggled excitedly overhead. 

    "That's better. Now, What's your name, little snack!" The Demoness started as she addressed one of the men between her fingers.

 

    Ceresa stayed in her kneeling position for nearly an hour as her Mistress casually toyed with and devoured all of the humans she had brought through. The final human girl was begging her to help as the Demoness looked down towards her. The girl could have been no older than Ceresa, her youthful features begging and hugging her knee. Ceresa tensed up as she felt her Mistress press her presence into her mind.

    "Fly her to my mouth. Feed me the final one." Zanna's playful voice shook through every bone in her Overseer's body. Ceresa swallowed as she felt her mistress withdraw from her mind. Leaning down towards the crying woman, Ceresa embraced her in a hug and whispered into her ear. 

    "It's okay. I have you now." The woman gripped her tightly as Ceresa stood. It felt like lifting a young child as her wings spread out behind her. 

    "Thank you, Thank you so much!" the woman whimpered through her tear stricken face as Ceresa gripped her under her ass. The slick sweat-soaked woman was proving harder to hold than she had thought. As the woman pressed herself into her, Ceresa beat her wings. It was much harder than before as she pounded against the small table to lift off. The smaller woman threw her arms around her neck and pulled herself in tight as they started to ascend. The humans' sweat-soaked skin smelled appealing to Ceresa as she started to climb into the air. Curiously, she let her tongue slide out and gave the panicked human a quick lick on the neck.

    "Oh fuck..." Ceresa moaned as she flapped vigorously towards her mistress. ‘She tastes amazing...' she thought to herself as she approached the Demoness open mouth, Her mistress salivating to have her final offering. 

    "Wait, Wait! Where are we going!" The human woman started to scream as she started to look around. Ceresa took her moment of panic and gave her a shove. The human tumbled from her chest, twisting in the air before bouncing painfully from Zanna's top teeth, landing bleeding on the Demonesses massive tongue. 

    "MMMMMM,"*Crunch* Zanna began chewing as Ceresa attempted to glide back down to the table, aiming for a more graceful landing this time. The table came up fast as she thrust her legs towards it. Zanna's massive hand appeared, swiftly snatching her from the air.

    "GAH! WAIT!" Ceresa screamed in reflex as the huge Demoness held her up before her face, a loud swallow as she licked her lips.

    "You think you can make two massive fuckups and just fly away." Zanna teased as she lowered her between her thighs and trapped her against her nethers.

    "Please, Mistress, It was my first time. It will never happen again!" Ceresa cried as she pressed against the huge thighs pinning her. Realising that fighting wasn't a smart move, she quickly calmed,  letting the warm scent of her owners' sex encompass her. It felt like hours as she lay trapped, the light snoring of her mistress and the terrified screams of a hundred mortals from her stomach, the only entertainment available to her.

Chapter End Notes:

--
If you feel generous and want to add a chapter to this, request your own story, or just toss me a penny for moral support! Then have a glance at my ko-fi
https://ko-fi.com/justfortribute