- Text Size +

Chapter 11

Billy shut his eyes as his little body squirmed and writhed fruitlessly in Dr. Bassett’s tweezers. He knew that his struggle was an impossible one, but that didn’t stop his body from spasming and resisting on its own accord; in this moment, Billy was in sheer survival mode, and his primal instincts were pumping adrenaline throughout his miniature body. Through the madness of his resistance, he somehow reasoned that if he wasn’t looking at Eleanor’s cavernous belly button that was fast approaching, then maybe he would be able to fight the terrible, searing urge to once again paint the inside of its fleshy walls with load after load of his cum. But a quick little musical laugh from “Dorothy” put any of his ambitions of resistance to rest.

“Awwwwww, looooooook everyone!” giggled “Dorothy,” as Dr. Bassett lowered him closer and closer to Eleanor’s navel, “My sweet, cute little lover-boy is trying to get awaaaaaay from me! Look at him! He’s squirming around like a little worm — hahaha, he’s even shut his eyes! Can you belieeeeeeve it!? After all the time we’ve spent together…after ALLLL I’ve done for him, all the pleasure we’ve shared…he doesn’t want me??”

“Don’t take it to heart, Dorothy,” chuckled Shanna, playing along with Eleanor’s game as she peered in close to Billy’s body, so close, in fact, that he could smell her hot, fresh, sweet breath washing over his body like a tidal wave. He was already shaking, but the sheer proximity of Shanna’s face to his body made him even more terrified. His eyes were still tightly closed, but he could FEEL the size of her body next to his…to say nothing of Eleanor’s body, which he knew was directly in front of him now. Then “Dorothy” spoke again, and Billy could feel the air currents of Eleanor’s gaping belly button hit him in the face, as she manipulated the flesh of her hole to make it move like a mouth. Billy’s cock was completely erect, and he desperately wanted to open his eyes, to look at the lascivious monstrosity of his grandmother’s belly button lewdly kissing the air in front of him. But for the moment, his fear outweighed his lust, and his eyes remained shut.

“Yeah, I think he’s just scared of you,” observed Dr. Bassett form over her glasses as she brought him still closer with her tweezers. “A common symptom for men who develop this condition…ESPECIALLY young men.”

“Why young men, especially, may I ask?” inquired Alexandra, who was watching the whole scene unfold with mild amusement and interest.

“Well it’s the young men who tend to have the overactive sex drives,” explained Dr. Basset, eliciting a hearty laugh from Eleanor that shook the exposed flesh of her belly.

“Hahaha, speak for yourself, doctor!” she exclaimed. “Mine’s only gotten MORE intense with age…like fine wine, ladies.”

“Yeah, mine hasn’t slowed down either,” agreed Shanna, peering down close at Billy and licking her lips, her wide eyes betraying her obvious enjoyment of the current situation.

“Well do you think I’d have taken the trouble to be here if not for a bit of my own…personal enjoyment?” remarked Dr. Bassett wryly, arching her eyebrow up suggestively at Eleanor and Shanna. “Of course, for professional reasons, but…I’m sure you won’t mind me saying Alexandra, this condition is a rare treat to witness, especially when it reveals a particular sexual orientation that is…uniquely submissive, might I say.”

“Oh, that much is clear,” chuckled Alexandra. “And I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t enjoying it too. I always knew my Billy was a softy and a momma’s boy at heart, but I never really knew that he was…THIS soft, heheh. The more you know, I guess…”

“Yes indeed,” nodded Dr. Basset, teasing Billy’s body around in a circle by Eleanor’s belly button. “The more you know…”

Billy shuddered with pleasure as he felt his naked body touch the outer flesh of his grandmother’s navel. Its soft pillowy flesh was giving way to his feet and legs, seeming to accept his body in its swallowing embrace…but just like that, his legs were moving in free air again, only to come back to the flesh’s kiss moments later. He inadvertently opened his eyes for a fraction of a second, and he saw the huge, dark, yawning cave of the hole directly below his feet. He shut them tightly again, but he knew that, having seen such an overpoweringly erotic sight, his resistance was crumbling fast. He felt his feet and lower legs getting swallowed up again in his grandmother’s voluminous flesh, as her high-pitched voice issued forth from on high.

“Ohhhhh…..mmmmwwwwah! Mmmmmmwwaaah!” moaned “Dorothy,” making kissing noises as Eleanor had her pucker her “lips” as she briefly swallowed up Billy’s feet and lower legs. “Ooooo, he’s…he’s so TASTY! Mmmmmmm…give him to meeeeee….GIVE his little body to meeeeeee…..mrrrggghh….I’ll take GOOD care of him.”

“No…no, g-grandma…please,” whispered Billy weakly, shaking his head from side to side as the goosebumps rose to attention all across his naked body. He could feel his loins beginning to seize up, and he knew, even though the interaction with her belly button had only just begun, that he wasn’t far away from blowing his load again.

“You tiny little ungrateful perv!” scolded “Dorothy,” miming resentment and anger as her voice rose to an even higher pitch, chastising her prey, “After all the affection and attention and looooooove I’ve shown you….you won’t even look at me!”

“Not a gentlemanly way to treat you, Dorothy!” laughed Shanna, peering through Dr. Bassett’s magnifying glass so she could get a better look at Billy. “Not very nice at all!”

“Well what do you expect?” smiled Dr Bassett, still teasing Billy around Eleanor’s navel in circles, “He’s not really a man anymore, is he? Can’t really expect him to act like one when the clinical reality is that he’s mentally and physically regressed beyond recognition. Stage 4 of the condition almost always looks like this, unless, of course, the victim can muster up a little courage.”

“They’re right, Billy,” said Alexandra softly, folding her arms across her large breasts, smirking a little at herself as she joined in on the fun, “This is certainly no way to treat a lady…especially one that you’re attracted to.”

“Mmmmmwwwah….mmmmwaaaahhhhh!!” moaned “Dorothy” out again, kissing at Billy’s feet and legs again. Billy was sure that he couldn’t last much longer, but then, quite suddenly, taking him completely by surprise, Dr. Bassett opened her tweezers, letting Billy’s body fall through the air. He gave what to him sounded like a great yelp, a sound that, in reality, could barely be heard by the other ladies, coming out as the barest little hint of a squeak. In shock and terror, he opened his eyes, just in time to see himself actually falling into the dark pit of Eleanor’s cavernous belly button. At .8 inches tall, he wasn’t big enough to get caught in the entrance (considering that Eleanor had a bigger-than-average hole down there), and his world darkened around him as he fell all the way into the opening, landing face-down, smack at the crusty, fleshy bottom. Immediately, before he could move, the ecstatic and enthusiastic sound of “Dorothy’s” “mouth” filled his ears like rushing water.

“Shhhhhhhhllllllthhhhhh!” sucked “Dorothy,” as Eleanor puckered her “mouth” up even more. As she did so, Billy’s world went completely dark, as the opening to Eleanor’s belly button was closed up completely, if only for a few moments. When “Dorothy” opened her “mouth” again, Billy could see up out of the hole he was now in, only to have her suck him up totally again, hiding his body from view.

“Sssshhhhhhhhhlllllthhhhhhhoooohhhhhh my GOODNESS!” “Dorothy” squealed hungrily. “I ate him!! Hahaha, did you all see that!? I totally just ATE HIM WHOLE!! MMMMMMMMMM!!!”

“Wow he…actually fit all the way inside,” muttered Alexandra, her eyebrows going up in amazement.

“I knew he was tiny, but damn…I didn’t really realize that he was THAT tiny!” laughed Shanna, her curvy flesh jiggling as she shook her head down at Billy incredulously. When Eleanor finally relented, and let her belly button open, Billy found that he was blinking up at four pairs of imposing, glittering female eyes, all of them trained down in focused amusement on him. Through the magnifying glass, the eyes of Shanna and Dr. Bassett looked abnormally huge as they stared down on him, like some terrifying flying saucers in the sky. Far beyond, he could see his stepmother, the size of a mountain as far as he was concerned, looking mildly amused, with her tongue in her cheek, and her hands on her hips. He couldn’t even see Eleanor’s face beyond her huge breasts, but then, suddenly, Eleanor arched her back so that she could peer down at her grandson’s body. To Billy, at his current .8-inch size, Eleanor’s navel was the size of a large, abnormally-deep hot tub. He stood up, and realized that his head barely even cleared the surface.

“Well, well, looks like you ended up exactly where you wanted, huh little Billy?” laughed Eleanor in her own voice. Billy could literally feel her voice all around him, and he was especially cognizant of how the vibrations of her voice actually travelled up through his feet. He could FEEL the vibrations in the soles of his feet, and somehow, they all seemed to go straight for the tight coil of his loins, a coil that was threatening to break now at any moment.

“No answer?” teased Eleanor. “I thought it was Dorothy you weren’t talking to. No word for your little ole’ grandma, huh? Heheh, I guess it’s understandable, though. You’re just totally overwhelmed by all of this, aren’t you? By all of US. Haha, it must have made you feel pretty ridiculous when Dr. Bassett picked you up with her tweezers, right!? I mean…like you were literally nothing.”

“When I eat Chinese take-out with chopsticks,” laughed Dr. Bassett, peering down at him through her magnifying glass, “It’s heavier than Billy was just then.”

“Ha! Imagine that!” burst out Eleanor, giggling so hard that Billy banged around in her belly button, almost losing his footing. “You weigh less than a few grains of rice, Billy. Not really much of a meal for Dorothy, are you?”

Billy knew what was coming, but he could do nothing to stop it. He had seen his grandmother screw up her face into that telltale pucker, and it didn’t surprise him that she abruptly switched to “Dorothy’s” voice when she spoke again.

“Ohhhh but he’s the puuuurrrrrfect little meal for me!” intoned “Dorothy,” as Eleanor massaged the circumference of her belly button to mime the motion of furrowing lips. “Mmmmm, his little body fits RIGHT inside my mouthhhhh…and besides, it’s what’s INSIDE him that I’m after. It’s that hot, sweet little dash of juice from his balls that I’ve been craaaaaving ever since I had it last!”

“N-no….no p-please, no,” trembled Billy, feeling his entire body go red as he shook with barely-repressed lust. He could really feel his loins seizing now…he knew it was only a matter of time.

“Oh my god — look at himmmm!” laughed Shanna, pointing a huge finger down at him as she continued to peer through the magnifying glass, “He’s totally turning red!”

“Is that…normal?” asked Alexandra uncertainly, her breasts bouncing gently as she jockeyed slightly for a better position to watch.

“Oh yes, totally normal…nothing to fear,” reassured Dr. Bassett, letting out a little exhale of laughter herself as she continued looking down at Billy. “It’s just that…haha, it’s rare for medical professionals to observe the symptoms of this condition in real-time. I’m definitely going to be writing up a journal article on this, mark my words.”

“Oooooo, you’ll include meeee in your lab report?!” “Dorothy” squealed, as Eleanor continued to lap at Billy’s upper body with the edges of her belly button.

“Of course I will!” laughed Dr. Bassett.

“Well lemme just show you,” said “Dorothy,” the sound of determination now hardening her voice, “How thirsty I am for my little Billy to give me his deeeeeeelicious little spray of juicy juice! And lemme show you how desssssperately he wants to give it to me!”

Without warning, Eleanor abruptly started her belly rolls again, sending her entire stomach into a disorienting array of rivulets and waves…but this time, Billy was actually standing up INSIDE of her belly button, and Eleanor’s belly rolls therefore had a massively increased effect on him. It felt like his feet were suddenly standing on an ocean of turbulent flesh, and it wasn’t just the floor he was standing on — it was EVERYTHING, everything around him, that was moving. The walls of Eleanor’s navel had suddenly come alive, and they were waving and shaking and shuddering and undulating with a persistent lewdness that he was simply not prepared for. All around his little body, the shaking, squeezing, squelching hugged and prodded and embraced his body, mashing his cock up against its fleshy walls, giving him no room whatsoever to escape. Only his head was free of “Dorothy’s” gravity well, and even then, when his wide, desperate eyes looked around, all they could see was an ocean of quivering, rolling flesh. And he knew it was all for him, every movement designed to overpower his will, and extract every last ounce of cum from his defeated, tiny husk of a body.

“AWAWAWAWAWAWAWAHHHHHHHH!!” cried out “Dorothy,” mimicking the sound of someone lewdly slurping at the air with her tongue. “AWAWAWAWAWAWAWAAWAHHHHH!!! MMMRRRGGGHHHHH!!!! GIVE it to me little Billy!! GIVE me your swweeeeeeeet, tassssssty juuuuice!! SHOOT it into my mouuuuuthhhhh!!! DO IT!! DO ITTTTTT!!!!

“….yyyyyyyyyyyyyyYYYYAAUUGHHH! YAUGH! YYAAAUGHHHH!!!” Billy burst out of his lungs. He could hold back no longer, and his tiny shrunken body spasmed out in a series of crazy, uncontrolled paroxysms of despairing lust, spraying the walls of Eleanor’s belly button with rope after rope of hot cum. His orgasming spasms were so intense that he lost his footing, and he stumbled backward and forward, left and right, in a disorganized series of zigzagging circles, banding into the walls of his grandmother’s belly button over and over as he continued to cum helplessly down its fleshy walls. Soon, almost the entire circumference of her navel was dripping and oozing with Billy’s jizz.

“Ooooooo!! Ommmnonmnomnomnom!!” laughed “Dorothy” in a guttural drawl, making lubricious slurping sounds as she “swallowed” the cum. The other women reacted in their own unique ways — Shanna’s eyes went wide as she hooted and clapped her hands, jokingly cheering Billy on. Dr. Bassett clucked her tongue and brought the magnifying glass still closer to get an even better view of the cumshots. Alexandra couldn’t help but widen her closed-mouth smirk, as her eyebrows went up and she let out a little breath of laughter from her nose. Eleanor, clearly, was enjoying the moment the most, which was saying something — her eyes were positively glinting with pleasure, opened hungrily wide to drink in the scene that was transpiring in her belly button. Her full lips were puckered up, squealing in “Dorothy’s” voice, as she continued to roll her stomach over and over, bringing her hands down and billowing the flesh around her navel like a ravenously sucking mouth.

After a full minute of relentless, exhausting orgasm, Billy’s body finally gave out, and he collapsed in a heap at the bottom of Eleanor’s belly button. Her hole was so deep that, even though his whole body was inside, he didn’t even fill up half the space. His naked, shivering, spent little body was curled up on the "floor," starting to feel the encroaching ooze of his own cum as it continued dripping down the fleshy walls, pooling at the bottom around his drained body.

“God, just look at him,” murmured Alexandra, taking her turn to look through Dr. Bassett’s magnifying glass at the prostrate figure of her son. “He looks even…tinier than I remembered, when he’s curled up like that down there.”

“Mmhm,” agreed Shanna, “That’s just what I was thinking. God, I thought he was small before, but now!? Haha, wow…and to think that I didn’t think he could look any less pathetic!”

“Well, there’s nothing like being totally drained and incapacitated, lying naked in a pool of your own cum, in your grandmother’s belly button!” laughed Eleanor cheerily, using her own voice again. She arched her back farther as she peered down. “Thank you, Billy…Dorothy is quite full and satisfied…for the moment, haha! But don’t count her out for too much longer! You know how…insatiable she is.”

“And WE know that the shrinking…isn’t over yet,” added Dr. Bassett, squinting her eyes as she looked discerningly through her magnifying glass.

“What!?” squealed Shanna, briefly losing her professional demeanor in an exclamation of pleasure. “You mean…he’s gonna get EVEN SMALLER??”

“Oh yes,” said Dr. Bassett matter-of-factly, not looking away from Eleanor’s belly button, “And if my knowledge of this condition is correct…it should be happening…any time now.”

“Any time?” asked Alexandra, her voice tinged with some uncharacteristic excitement, even as she maintained her composure. “But…surely he’s reached his shrinking limit at this point, doctor? I mean…any smaller and…well…we might actually lose him in there. And then who’s to say what will happen to him? He’ll be crushed for sure!”

“Hmmmm, yes,” muttered Dr. Bassett professionally, keeping her hawk-eye on Billy’s trembling, semi-conscious body at the bottom of Eleanor’s belly button, “That IS the danger with conditions like this…but not to worry Alexandra…I don’t think this next spurt will make him…microscopically small, or anything like that.”

“Oh that’s too bad!” joked Eleanor, rolling her eyes as she pretended to whine. “I was looking forward to needing a microscope to see him — haha, just imagine that, Billy! Being so small that we need powerful technology to even SEE you! Haha, I bet if you got that small, you wouldn’t even be able to understand our words anymore — it would just sound like thunder to you, hahaha!”

“That’s undoubtedly true, Eleanor,” remarked Dr. Bassett, “Although I have to say, even at this size, our little Billy’s ears are already probably overwhelmed by the sound of our voices. It’s no wonder that he’s only semi-conscious now…among, of course, the many other factors.”

“Hah! “Other factors.” That’s one way to put it!” laughed Eleanor, jiggling her belly.

“Let’s just keep watching here in silence for a minute,” proposed Dr. Bassett. “Just to give him a little time to recover. For research purposes, I’d like him to be as conscious as possible when the next spurt hits. I want to see the reaction in his face.”

The women all dutifully lapsed into an expectant, weighty silence as they all took turns peering through the magnifying glass to watch Billy come to his senses. From Billy’s perspective, the world was a confused and muddled jumble of shivering flesh and cacophonous noises…but gradually, bit by bit, he began to recover himself. His hearing returned to normal, although he didn’t know it immediately, as there was an eerie silence above him. The inner workings of Eleanor’s mighty body, however, were more than apparent to his ears, and he found that he could hear the great, rhythmic pumping of her huge heart, since his ear was pressed down into the bottom skin of her navel. His eyesight returned next, and he gradually became aware again that he was lying in a gathering pool of his own cum.

Burning with shame, but still somehow propelled forward to stand up, he rose shakily to his feet, looking up at the four pairs of eyes watching him silently. The eager eye of Dr. Bassett stared down at him with particularly magnified poignancy.

“Take a gander, ladies!” whispered Dr. Bassett excitedly, encouraging them all to look through the magnifying glass. “It’s about to happen — I can tell!”

Billy didn’t know what she was talking about, but almost immediately after the words had left her mouth, he found that the walls of Eleanor’s belly button seemed to be growing all around him. He looked about in panic, but there was nothing he could do — they WERE growing, up and up and up, seeming to swallow him up in their insistent, voluptuous embrace. The other women all crowded around the magnifying glass. Shanna exhaled in thrilled, open-mouthed glee; Alexandra’s eyebrows went up as she nodded her head, still smirking slightly. Dr. Bassett was whispering inaudible words into a voice recorder she was holding close to her lips, taking live notes of the process. Eleanor’s arching head was looking down at him, an unabashed grin on her face, as her eyes glinted with barely-contained lust.

That’s when Billy truly understood. Her belly button wasn’t GROWING around him. He was SHRINKING again. Down, down, down he went, smaller and smaller and smaller, until the top opening of his grandmother’s navel was out of reach for him, even when he held his arms up as far as they could go, standing on his tiptoes. The world around him grew darker still as he dwindled down further and further into the recesses of Eleanor's hole. The living walls of flesh seemed to deepen all around him, moving and gyrating softly with every breath that Eleanor took. Billy noticed that he was now ankle-deep in the pool of his own cum now, and as he looked up at the walls around him, he marveled at the dripping streaks of cum that were still dripping down the walls. It seemed incredible that HE had expelled all that cum, just a short while ago…but he also knew that it only seemed like so much because he had been so much bigger before.

And then, suddenly, the shrinking seemed to stop.

“Well,” muttered Dr. Bassett, mere moments later, “I think that one’s done now. Hold still Billy…you can still hear me, right?”

“Y-yesss!” called out Billy.

“Huh…can’t hear you, but I can see that your mouth is open and that you’re nodding,” chuckled Dr. Bassett. “Ok good…now I want you to stand up straight, Billy, and be still…I’m going to measure you now.”

She carefully lowered a long thin metal instrument into Eleanor’s belly button.

“Hey! That tickles!” giggled Eleanor, sending the walls around Billy rippling with movement. He barely managed to keep his feet, and his body was shaking from the sheer power of the erotic knowledge that he was THIS TINY…INSIDE his grandmother’s belly button. Even the slightest little hint of a chuckle from her set his whole world shaking. She had the power of an earthquake in her breath.

“And I need YOU….to hold still too,” winked Dr. Bassett at Eleanor. “Won’t take a minute….ok there…all measured.”

Billy had no idea how the instrument had measured him — Dr. Bassett was removing it almost as soon as she had put it in. She glanced at the measurement, and her eyebrows went up.

“What’s it say, what’s it say!?” asked Shanna, barely able to control herself.

“It says…that he’s now half an inch tall,” said Dr. Bassett softly. All four women turned to look through the magnifying glass as Billy began to shake in place once more.

Half….an inch!!?

 

Chapter End Notes:

This story is up to Chapter 12 on my Patreon.  Join here for full access to this story, and dozens of others: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep