- Text Size +

Chapter 9

“Well look at that!” laughed Shanna, standing back up to her full height to admire her handiwork. “It’s actually too big for him now!”

“And not even by a little bit!” Eleanor joined in, stepping right up to Billy’s newly-shrunken form so that she could further emphasize the drastic difference in their sizes. “Just look at him down there, hahaha! That thing is so baggy on him that he’s having trouble even standing up!”

There were many forces at work making Billy’s head swim, not the least of which was the fact that the orange jumper Shanna had put on him was indeed making it difficult to stand up straight without his feet getting caught in the baggy folds of fabric. But it was seeing the colossal legs of his grandmother, as she stood in front of him, that was really making it hard for Billy to get his bearings. He was looking UP at Eleanor’s knees, which were actually a few inches higher than his head now. The immense fabric on her tight jeans stretched alluringly over the tree trunks of her huge legs, spanning up, up and up past Billy’s head, so far up that he could barely even see past her waist. His cock was tenting the fabric of the jumper.

“Ooooo, what’s the matter, teeny tiny little man?” teased Eleanor down at him, arching herself forward a little so that she could actually make eye contact with him. “Feeling a little overwhelmed, are we? Am I a little too big for you, to be standing this close? Are you scaaaared?”

“N-no…I’m…I’m not!” he squeaked, eliciting immediate guffaws of laughter from both Eleanor and Shanna. Even Alexandra, who was closely watching her stepson after having measured him, couldn’t stifle a little exhale of a chuckle at the sound of his high-pitched voice.

“Of course he’s scared, look at him shaking!” exclaimed Shanna, pointing down at him. Billy was indeed trembling, but it wasn’t quite for the reason that Shanna thought. When Eleanor had arched her body over him, Billy had been able to see the huge, fleshy sky of her stomach, and he had very nearly lost it and cum right then and there. That’s what it looked like — he was so small now that Eleanor’s belly was actually his “sky,” as it were…and every laughing, teasing motion from her served to further jiggle and wobble her flesh above him. It was incredibly intimidating, and arousing, for Billy to see his grandmother’s body moving and shaking so close to him. He had never realized before how much her flesh moved, but now that he was small enough to see it up close, he was able to fully appreciate the voluptuous reality of his grandmother’s curves.

“Ohhhh, I see what he’s looking at!” laughed Eleanor, shaking her finger down at him playfully.

“What?” asked Shanna with interest. “What’s he looking at?”

“He’s such a little horndog of a man,” continued Eleanor, shaking her head down at him. “See how he can’t take his eyes off my stomach? Kinda intense, huh, little guy? To have my big old belly so high over you? Haha, from your perspective, it’s just getting bigger and bigger and BIGGER, isn’t it? Before long, it’s gonna swallow you upppp!”

“So that’s…that’s what he’s into, then?” asked Shanna, her eyebrows creasing as she grinned at Eleanor in disbelief.

“Oh yeah,” chuckled Eleanor. “It’s been pretty obvious for some time now…and the tinier he gets, the more his resistance breaks. He’s already cum in my belly button over and over and OVER again…and now imagine what it’s gonna be like, when my hole’s big enough for him to fit his entire hand into!”

“Wow, that’s interesting!” remarked Shanna, turning to Alexandra. “So…so that’s, like…part of his condition, then? He can’t…uh, control himself sexually?”

“Well not around my mother, apparently,” answered Alexandra dryly (though she was definitely smiling). “And yes, that’s what Dr. Bassett had mentioned to me before. Any sexual proclivities Billy had before the shrinking began…well, the shrinking just accentuates them.”

“So, really,” said Shanna slowly, turning to look down at Billy, “His shrinking is showing us all, bit by bit, who he really is.”

“That’s exactly right!” declared Eleanor, bending down low toward Billy as she gathered her exposed stomach in her hands, creating a puckering “mouth” with her belly button. “Every time he shrinks, it’s just like one more layer gets peeled away from little Billy’s outward appearance. All that male bravado, all that gusto, that drive to be “independent,” hahaha…it was all a charade. No, all our tiny little man wants is to be dominated by tall, huge women with deep, fleshy belly buttons for him to cum in over and OVER!”

“P-please…g-grandma!” cried Billy, clasping his hands up toward Eleanor in a motion of supplicating prayer. “Pleaseeeee stop!”

“Stop? Stop what!?” laughed Eleanor, shaking her head as she looked at the other two women. “I’m just telling it like it is, Billy! And if you actually wanted all this to stop, would you really be THAT HARD in front of your boss and your own mother!?”

“She makes a good point there, Billy,” said Alexandra, putting her hands on her hips. “Maybe it’s just the chemicals of all the changes happening in your body, but if you really wanted everyone to quit teasing you, would you really be so…um, obviously aroused?”

“I…I d-don’t…I…I c-can’t…” stammered Billy, having absolutely no response to his stepmother’s words. Really, what was he supposed to say? There was no way he could answer her, or counter her with anything. His primal desires were laid bare before everyone; he was being betrayed by his own mind and his own body.

“Yeah, I think it’s pretty obvious that you can’t do a lot of things anymore, Billy,” said Shanna, shaking her head down at him. “Whatever you were before…heheh, well, let’s just say that a LOT has changed in a day.”

“You’re telling me!” laughed Eleanor. “Look at this Shanna — watch what happens when I actually make a little effort to tease him.”

Eleanor squatted down in place, still rising much higher than Billy. But now that she was closer to his level, the puckering flesh of her stomach was right at his chest-level, more or less right up in his face. Billy’s cock gave a huge twinge as he tried to back up…but Shanna’s huge legs blocked him from going anywhere. He was trapped, and he knew exactly what was coming.

“Oooooo, look at how small and skinny and weak he looks nowwww!” squealed Eleanor in her “Dorothy” voice, moving the flesh of her stomach as she spoke, to make it look like Dorothy was actually talking. “He’s gotten soooo small!”

“Heheh, what’re you doing, Eleanor?” laughed Shanna, obviously enjoying whatever was going on despite not quite understanding it yet.

“Well, he might not have told you,” said Eleanor matter-of-factly, “But our tiny shrunken boy has a huuuuuuuge crush on this girl named Dorothy.” As Eleanor spoke, she pointed with one finger toward her navel, causing Shanna’s eyebrows to raise up as she nodded in recognition. “He gets REALLY really nervous around her, which, you know, makes sense…because whenever she’s around, and especially whenever she’s speaking to him, he can’t help but get so, so aroused that sometimes he even blows his load without her even touching him!”

“Wow, so Dorothy, huh?” quipped Shanna, grinning down at Billy. “You never mentioned anything before, Billy!” Alexandra and Eleanor both chuckled, appreciating how Shanna was playing along effortlessly in the little game.

“Mmmmm, and look at him nowwww!” drawled Eleanor in “Dorothy’s” voice. “My tummy was full of his cum just a few minutes ago, but now that I see that little cock poking through that cuuuuute little onesie…mmmrrrgghhhhh, I think I’m hungry for MORE!”

“N-no…no, grandma, please…p-please, not in front of…n-not in front of —”

“Not in front of who, me?” cut in Shanna, interrupting Billy’s desperate pleas. “Oh please…you think I’m a squeamish little wallflower, Billy? This is HILARIOUS. Don’t even think for a second that you can use me to hide what you’re becoming. And as your boss, I think I have a right to know what’s REALLY going on in that little head of yours, now, don’t I? Especially as it pertains to your work.”

“Work? With him like this?” burst out Eleanor. “Yeah, I don’t think our little man is capable of doing anything of the sort anymore. Not when there are hot chicks like Dorothy hanging around.”

“Hmmm, yes,” mused Shanna, bringing her hand up to her chin, “The same thought had occurred to me.”

“Oooo, yeahhhh, isn’t that right, tiny boy?” moaned Eleanor in “Dorothy”s voice as she sidled up closer to him, puckering her belly flesh at him and making “smooching” motions with her navel. “You can’t resist me, can you? Not even if it means embarrassing yourself in front of your boss!”

Billy’s back was now against Shanna’s legs, and Shanna wasn’t moving. Billy thought about escaping away to the right or left, but his mind was too slow for Eleanor. In the next moment, she had closed the space in between them, and was now squashing him up against Shanna’s lower legs with her exposed stomach. Billy now saw how big Eleanor’s belly button really was compared to him. Its puckering size made his eyes go wide, and as he saw it incoming, he couldn’t help but realize that, indeed, yes — it WAS big enough for him to fit his entire hand into. But he didn’t have time to really register this thought for too long, because Eleanor was “kissing” him all over his body with “Dorothy’s mouth.”

“MWAH!” she cried out lustily in “Dorothy’s” voice. “MWAH MWAH MWAHHHHHH!”

Billy quickly felt himself become totally overwhelmed by the sheer size and force of Eleanor’s navel “kissing” him all over his body. It was simply too much to handle — every time he felt its flesh against him through his orange jumper, his cock gave another jolt, and he got closer and closer to blowing his load. Eleanor sensed his impending orgasm, which only made her more ravenous with the belly button kisses.

“Mmmmm, ohhhh Billy!” moaned “Dorothy,” “MWAHMWAHMWAH…I can feeeeeel it, little boy…I can HEAR your cum bubbling away in those little balls of yours…mmmmmrrrghhhh, come onnnnn…I’m hungry again! Why don’t you just…GIVE IT TO ME!? MWAHMWAHMAHHHHH!!”

“Uuurrghhhhhh!” squealed Billy, his face going completely red as his entire body seized up, at the apex of pleasure right before his orgasm. Mentally, he was utterly defeated — the shame of being dominated in such a brazen and complete way, and in front of his own boss and mother, no less, was weighing heavily on his subconscious, but there simply wasn’t anything Billy could do. The sheer erotic power of his grandmother, and of “Dorothy,” proved to be too much for him to handle.

Eleanor took her fingers and unzipped the bottom of Billy’s onesie, just enough so that his engorged, purpling cock could spring out, clearly ready to blast its contents any second.

“Oh my god,” whispered Shanna from high above, arching her head so that she could see what was happening around her lower legs, “He’s…he’s actually about to do it, Eleanor. You’re about to make him cum!”

“Oh no, I’m just here for the show!” laughed Eleanor, jiggling her belly all over her grandson. “But Dorothy? Mmmm, now SHE’S the one who’s super hungry. And when that girl is hungry…let me tell you, she gets what she wants.”

With that, “Dorothy” uttered a lusty, guttural growl as Eleanor screwed her deep belly button straight into the erect, meaty shaft of Billy’s prone cock.

“Gllllloogglloooooggllarrghhhhh!!!” growled “Dorothy” lustily, with Eleanor shaking and turning and massaging her flesh all over the entire length of her grandson’s cock. Billy threw his head back against Shanna’s legs and cried out in wordless agony, shutting his eyes tightly as he came hard, deep into his grandmother’s navel. If it had seemed huge before, it was nothing compared to how big it felt on him now. The hole was big enough to span almost half the width of his torso, and the way that Eleanor was aggressively puckering it and kneading it against his cock, he had absolutely no defense against it.

After a few long seconds of blissful orgasm, he realized that Shanna had been laughing at him the whole time.

“I…can’t believe it!” she exclaimed, her whole body shaking in disbelieving mirth. “He just…he totally just came in your belly button, Eleanor! Hahaha, oh WOW — I thought you were just playing around before, but…he actually did it!”

“Well, it’s like the doctor said,” remarked Alexandra, who had been watching the whole thing with more than a little interest, “The smaller he gets, the more susceptible he is…to…to, uhm…oh wow…it’s happening again.”

Alexandra was pointing down at her stepson; Eleanor stood up abruptly, and Shanna stepped back a little, to get a good view of what was going on. The three women standing around him could plainly see the reality now — Billy was shrinking again. He had felt a tiny little jolt of abdominal nausea that had cut through the warm afterglow of his orgasm, but for a second, he had managed to ignore it. After all, he had just shrunk again recently, so there was no way that he could have another spurt so soon, right!?

But Billy quickly realized that he was wrong. His jumper was the first dead giveaway — it had already been loose on him, but now that Eleanor had unzipped it, his dwindling body actually got so small so quickly that the rest of the jumper fell down his shrinking shoulders, gathering in a crumpled heap at his diminishing feet. He had literally just shrunk out of an article of clothing that was made for someone who wasn’t even in preschool yet! And not only that, but the already-giant forms of the women around him became huger and huger still, seemingly at a much more rapid pace than they had appeared to “grow” before. The shapely calves of Shanna “grew” up past his eyes, until they too loomed up high above him, just like her knees had before. Each one of her legs looked like gigantic trees that were standing imperiously and solidly above him. And when he turned around, all he saw were the similarly-colossal legs of his own stepmother. At this point, it didn’t matter in the least that Alexandra, at 5’4, was shorter than Shanna and Eleanor (in their heels) by 8 inches. To Billy, at his rapidly diminishing size, all three of them looked equally enormous.

“Look! Loooook!!” cried Eleanor, clapping her hands with barely-contained excitement. “It’s happening again!! He’s shrinking!! He’s shrinking!!”

“Oh my GOD…yeah, I’m seeing it!” exclaimed Shana, her eyes going wide. “It’s…he’s getting EVEN TINIER…who would’ve thought it could happen again so soon?!”

“Hello? Dr. Bassett?” said Alexandra into her phone. As soon as she saw Billy shrinking again, she had phoned the doctor straight away, who had told Alexandra that she would be on call for impromptu consultation for this very curious case. “Yes…well, it’s happening again. No, no he just shrank a few minutes ago…but now it’s happening again…mmmm yes…yes it’s still happening…mmhmm…I’ll wait until he stops before I measure him…he was 2’2 before.”

Alexandra turned to look at Eleanor, and an uncharacteristically sly grin started creeping over the stepmother’s face.

“As a matter of fact, yes,” she said into the phone, “There WAS a catalyst…of sorts.”

“Oh man…does she know?” whispered Eleanor with interest. Alexandra was nodding her head.

“Yes, yes it was,” she was replying to Dr. Bassett, “It WAS a sexual catalyst. Billy has…apparently developed an obsession with my mother’s belly button, and, well…my mother, being the huge flirt that she is…mmhmm…yes…yes he had an orgasm. But there were others before and he didn’t shrink…yes…yes JUST now. And he started shrinking almost immediately after. Anddddd…I think he’s done shrinking now. Looks like he’s just about a foot tall, maybe less. I’ll measure him and call you back here in a few minutes. Ok…ok, yes. Yes, thank you very much, Dr. Bassett. I’ll keep you posted. Bye now.”

“Well?” asked Eleanor as Alexandra hung up. “Any scoops?”

“She said it’s interesting that he started shrinking RIGHT after the orgasm,” said Alexandra, getting out her tape measure and bending down towards her now-naked stepson. Billy was trembling as he stood in place. At this point, he wasn’t even bothering to hide himself from the women. There was a hollow, terrified look in his eyes, as if he was staring at the reality of his own total collapse in the mirror. To him, everything looked unimaginably huge — now he felt nothing more than a little insect in a massive world, populated by voluptuous giantesses whichever way he turned. His stepmother’s descending, incoming form looked so intimidating to him that he involuntarily tried to run away. But Alexandra shot her hand out, easily grabbing him all the way around the waist with her single hand, her fingers completely encompassing his shrunken frame.

“She said,” continued Alexandra, holding Billy in place with ease as she measured him, “That the fact Billy shrank immediately after his orgasm is an indication that his mind has become inexorably infiltrated by the physical reality of his shrinking — when we start to form new identities of ourselves in our brains, we spark different chemical processes, apparently. And, well, she said it’s all very complicated, but in short, Billy shrinking immediately after ejaculating means that his mind has accommodated the shrinking far more…readily…than is usual for this kind of condition.”

“Hahaha, you mean he’s way more pathetic than the other ones?” laughed Eleanor.

“Well…Dr. Bassett says that such immediate shrinking is a sign that Billy’s brain has already started forming the permanent neural connections that the shrinking eventually causes. He’s…well, he’s essentially rolled over and surrendered to the disease.”

“HAHA! I love it!” burst out Eleanor. “It’s not enough that he’s getting smaller — he’s actually shrinking even more BECAUSE he doesn’t have the mental strength to fight it!”

“Yeah, that’s…well, that’s pretty sad,” chuckled Shanna, shaking her head.

“Sad!?” countered Eleanor, “I think you mean “hysterical,” Shanna. You couldn’t write a better script for our tiny little man down there, now, could you?”

“And to think,” said Shanna, “That he had the gall to insist that this was all no big deal. Haha, real manly move there, Billy. Look at you now.”

“Hmmmm, yeah, look at you now,” muttered Alexandra, standing back up and rolling up the tape measure. “You wanna know how tall you are now, Billy?”

“N-no!” he cried, finding his voice.

“Sorry?” said Alexandra, bending down and holding her hand up to her ear. “I couldn’t hear you down there, Billy. What did you say?”

“N-nooo!” he exclaimed, his high-pitched voice actually cracking with the effort of shouting.

“Wow, I know he’s shouting, but I can still barely hear him!” laughed Eleanor. “So how about it, Alexandra? How short is he now?”

“He’s…11 inches,” murmured Alexandra, looking down at him. Eleanor and Shanna both gave great gasps of surprise. Billy felt his insides freeze up inside him. He could tell, from staring up at the shinbones of the women, that he was tinier than he could have thought possible, but…ELEVEN INCHES!? It was, both literally and figuratively, a new low for him.

“Not even a FOOT tall!” laughed Eleanor, shaking her belly down at him. “Ooooooh, I can’t wait to see what Dorothy thinks about thissss! I’ll bet she can put your whole head in her mouth now, haha!”

“Eleven inches…well!” muttered Shanna, shaking her head, as if clearing it. “I think that settles it, then.”

She looked down at Billy and gave him a sad smile. But there was definite enjoyment, and even arousal, sparkling behind her eyes. Billy blinked up at her expectantly.

“S-settless….wh-what?” he squeaked out at her, suddenly understanding what was about to happen. “Y-you can’t…you can’t fire me just b-because I have a medical c-cond —”

“Now let’s not make this more difficult than it needs to be, Billy,” interrupted Shanna, looking to Alexandra, arching an eyebrow, and heaving a great sigh before looking back down on her shrunken employee. “The fact is…well, you obviously can’t do anything approaching real work now, being as small and frail as you are. I’m afraid I’m going to have to let you go, Billy.”

“B-but th-that’s not fair!” he cried, stamping his little feet into the crumpled orange jumper around his ankles. “That’s not fairrrr!”

“I…uh, can’t really hear what he’s saying down there,” chuckled Shanna to Alexandra and Eleanor, “But it looks like he’s throwing a little tantrum.”

“Oh, now, we can’t have that,” breathed Eleanor, swooping down. The next moment, she was holding Billy in her hand, his little butt in her palm, as his skinny little shrunken legs dangled in the air.

“Look at that, little Billy,” she whispered down at him, ruffling his hair with the wind from her breath, “I’ve got you…I’m holding you…in the palm of my hand.”

Billy didn’t know what to say…what could he say!? But even now, in the midst of this most abject humiliation, he felt his cock stirring again. His stepmother’s voice cut through the air toward him.

“And,” Alexandra was saying, “Dr. Bassett said that because you’ve succumbed so quickly, Billy…the next spurt should be happening even sooner.”

“S-sooner!?” he cried.

“Sooner,” repeated Alexandra, nodding definitively. “Like…in another minute or so…so get ready.”

 

Chapter End Notes:

This story is all the way up to Chapter 11 on my Patreon.  Join here for full access to this story, and dozens of others: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep