- Text Size +

Chapter 8

The last thing Billy remembered was begging and pleading with his grandmother against an unprecedented onslaught of sexual pleasure, as she milked his cock mercilessly, holding him to the soft flesh of her stomach and preventing his escape. He was opening his eyes now, and even though it had been a full 15 minutes since he had passed out, the sounds of his lustily chuckling grandmother, of the lewd sucking sounds she was making, and of his own pleading cries, all banged and echoed throughout his head in an endless loop. He felt completely woozy and out of it.

“Wasss…Wha…What’s…happening?” he managed to whisper as he struggled to open his eyes. When he managed to keep his lids open, he could see nothing but dark, indistinct shadows and figures that seemed to glide by him slowly. Something deep rumbled in his ears. What was it!? Was it a voice??

With a jolt, Billy had the horrid thought that he had shrunk again, so small that he was now no smaller than an insect, and that the indistinct shapes and voices swirling around him were those of Alexandra and Eleanor, now thousands of times bigger than him. How long had he been out!? Had the huge shrink spurt finally happened?? Billy had no idea what was going on, and in his confused desperation he tried to flail his limbs; in reality, he only managed a couple spasms, but he did ascertain that he was lying supine on something…soft. Something warm. Something…alive!? Whatever it was, it was moving.

Billy tried to sit up, but just then, he felt a huge, warm, gentle weight come down on his exposed stomach, and for the first time, he heard noises that he could actually understand as words, even though they continued to bang around gratingly in his head.

“Eeeeeeaasy, little Billy…take it eeeeasssy.” It was Eleanor, and she was speaking to him from some position high up above him. And a few seconds later, her softly grinning face seemed to emerge out of the sky. As Billy’s eyes adjusted to his newfound consciousness, he had gradually realized that his grandmother was actually arching herself over him, so that she could look straight down on top of him. As Billy realized this, and as the warmth increased all along his body, he put the rest of the pieces of the puzzle together: he was lying naked on his back, directly across Eleanor’s exposed stomach, as she lounged lazily on the sofa. She was petting his bare stomach with her big hand, and at the same time was keeping him at bay, preventing him from getting up.

“I…w-what’s happening!?” Billy managed to stutter. He suddenly became aware that, directly in the middle of his back, he felt the telltale indentation of his grandmother’s navel. She had done all of this on purpose; she had positioned him like that just so he could wake up to the sensation of her big belly button pressing into his back, like it wanted to swallow him up. He felt a twinge in his loins, a twinge that normally would have spurred an instantaneous erection. But his body was simply too worn out to respond in such a way.

“My belly button…oh sorry, Dorothy,” chuckled Eleanor, winking down at him, “Just sucked the most intense orgasms in your life out of that little body of yours, haha. You were sooooo generous, little Billy, heheh…but a little too generous, I think. You totally just passed out cold.”

“H-how long was I out!?” asked Billy

“About 15 minutes,” she answered airily as she looked around the living room, but then focused her eyes back down on his body. “But I don’t think you need to be exerting yourself too much after all that just happened, little guy. Dorothy loves you, but she doesn’t want to see you go through a blood transfusion.”

“A few more little escapades like that and he’ll need one, mom,” said Alexandra, striding into the room. She looked at her mother and stepson together on the sofa and rolled her eyes — Billy’s vision was still coming back, so he couldn’t see the nuance of his stepmother’s expression. But the grandmother saw that her daughter was clearly getting some enjoyment out of the whole situation. Eleanor was glad — she knew that her daughter could be too high-strung sometimes, so it made her feel warm, and a little excited, to see that Alexandra was adjusting to the new circumstances with a sense of humor.

“Oh come on, look at him!” teased Eleanor, running a long finger playfully down Billy’s stomach, conveniently pressing it softly into his stomach. “He’s just getting his bearings back. He’ll be good as new in no time!”

“Well isn’t that a relief to hear,” replied Alexandra sarcastically, folding her arms underneath her breasts as she failed to stifle a knowing little smile towards her mother. “Because from what I was hearing in the other room, it sounded like someone was sucking Billy’s soul out of his mouth.”

“Not out of his…mouth,” replied Eleanor dirtily, with another little knowing wink down at her grandson. Alexandra shifted her weight to express a sense of playful censure. She was enjoying the banter she was having with her mother. It was nice, after all, having Eleanor around to lighten things up a bit. Alexandra knew that she could be too serious, too matter-of-fact sometimes. And besides, as far as she was concerned, the craziness of the current situation lent itself to…well, maybe a bit of a new approach towards her stepson. Alexandra couldn’t deny that she had felt something stirring in her, seeing Billy shrink, and seeing him so small, weak, and helpless against such a large and determined force as her mother. She clearly wasn’t ready yet to run with these feelings as much as Eleanor was, but it was enough, at this point, for Alexandra to admit to herself that something had begun to shift internally. That which might have seemed inconceivable and off-limits before…didn’t seem this way anymore.

“Oh don’t give me that look,” laughed Eleanor, shaking her head, taking her hand off Billy’s stomach, and raising both of her hands up in a motion of innocence. “I wasn’t doing anything in here.”

“Is that right?” chuckled Alexandra, raising an ironic eyebrow.

“Yes!” answered Eleanor in mock-earnestness. She looked down at Billy, who was now struggling to get off his grandmother’s stomach. He was having some difficulty, though, because as he shifted his body, he accidentally put his hand straight into the cavern of Eleanor’s belly button. As he did so, Eleanor flexed her stomach muscles, which had the effect of sealing her navel around Billy’s hand like a suctioning mouth. Her belly button was so big (and his hand was so small) that it ate up his entire hand, from the wrist down. And try as he might to wrest and yank it out, Billy couldn’t. He was trapped.

“But Dorothy,” murmured Eleanor, staring down at Billy with a slow, lascivious smile, “Well…I don’t think she’s quite so innocent.”

“Dorothy, huh?” muttered Alexandra, marveling at how her mother was able to trap Billy’s hand in her belly button simply by flexing her stomach.

“Yep!” declared Eleanor, nodding her head at her daughter. “All that “soul sucking” you heard? Hahaha, well…I think you can see as well as I can what Dorothy does best.”

“Grandma…p-please…let me go!” begged Billy, trying and failing again to extract his hand.

“Haha, look! Now you’ve confused your poor little son!” laughed Eleanor to Alexandra. She turned to her grandson. “Billy, I’m pretty sure you’re addressing yourself to the wrong person here.”

“C’mon…grandma…please just…just let me go,” pleaded Billy, still trying to pull his hand out of her navel. His body was still too drained to get hard again, but Billy had no doubt that, if he had been of a more vigorous constitution, he would have been as hard as a rock. Just the sight of Eleanor’s cavernous flesh swallowing up his whole hand, as she effortlessly flexed, was enough to drive his mind wild with lust. What on earth was happening to him!? Why did he find his grandmother’s lewd, flirtatious behavior so irresistible!?

All these questions notwithstanding, though, there was another reason why Billy wanted to get his hand out. He could tell, right from the moment he accidentally plunged his hand down into the hole, that it was filled with something sticky…and Billy knew what it was. A part of him was disgusted that Eleanor hadn’t cleaned his cum out, but another part of him thought that the gesture was unbearably hot.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about Billy,” persisted Eleanor merrily, putting her hands on her hips from her lounging position. “I’m not doing anything here. I’m just hanging out, speaking with your mother. If you want to get out of your…predicament…then you’re gonna have to speak to the right person here.”

At this point, Billy had fully woken up, thanks to the urgent immediacy of having his hand stuck inside the erotic object that had literally sucked him dry in a series of devastating orgasms just minutes before. He knew what Eleanor was doing — he knew that she was trying to get him to demean himself, prostrate himself, humiliate himself, by addressing her belly button as if it were an actual person. Billy didn’t want to give in and do this, even though the prospect, in the back of his mind, was incredibly arousing. Something about addressing his grandmother’s navel as a sentient entity unto itself seemed to justify and deepen Billy’s own erotic preoccupation with it. But there was still something left in him that made him resist. He turned his pleading eyes up at Eleanor’s, and she smiled back at him, pouting slightly. She allowed the silent seconds to pass by, staring down at her shrunken grandson all the while.

Billy knew he didn’t have a choice; she was far too strong for him. He took a deep breath and looked down at his trapped hand.

“Uh…could you…uhm…could you let me go?” he asked indistinctly, to no one in particular, as he looked down at his trapped hand.

“Huh?” replied Eleanor, tilting her head to the side. “Who are you talking to, Billy? You’re gonna have to specify, otherwise…everyone’s just confused.”

Billy gritted his teeth. It was going to be doubly humiliating to actually have to say her name, but again, at this point what choice did he have?

“Dorothy?” he asked, actually using the name for the first time as he felt a shudder go through him, “Could you…could you please let me go?”

“Oooooh!” squealed Eleanor in her “Dorothy” voice, immediately relaxing her stomach and letting his hand go. “I’m sooooo sorry Billy! Hahaha, you’re just so yummy and tasty that I can’t get enough of you! Mmmmmmm! Aaaaaaaughhhh!”

Eleanor was moaning and gargling spit in her mouth to mime the sound of Dorothy gargling Billy’s cum, which was now oozing lewdly out of her belly button, attached in several strings to Billy’s hand.

“Oooo!” “Dorothy” exclaimed, making lispy sounds as Eleanor pretended to have her swallowing the cum up again. “Hhhhhsssstthhhhp! Hahaha, sorrrrry…just couldn’t bring myself to swallow ALL of it at once, since it’s oh so deliiiicious.”

“Well,” laughed Alexandra, interrupting the exchange as she shook her head, “As much as I hate to…*cough* interrupt the moment, I’ve gotta get you in some clothes, Billy.”

“Awwwww whaaaaat!?” complained Eleanor genuinely, though she was still smiling. “Whhyyyyyy?”

“Because Dr. Bassett said he needs to be protected from the elements as much as possible,” replied Alexandra immediately, striding over to Billy and snatching him up off her mother’s bare stomach. Billy felt like a ragdoll being tossed around. Alexandra set him down on his feet, which felt strange and rickety beneath him.

“He’s going to be shrinking more soon,” continued Alexandra, looking down at him past her breasts, “And hence will be losing more of his insulating body mass. It’s important that he be clothed…at least, you know…most of the time.”

“Aw, well that just sucks,” pouted Eleanor, putting her hand in her chin.

“MOST of the time, mom,” reassured Alexandra, her tongue in her cheek. Billy looked up at his stepmother — it was uncharacteristic for her to be so…jocular in a moment like this. What was going on?

“Hmmmm…well when he gets small enough,” muttered Eleanor, staring at Billy with a strange light in her eyes, “I…hrm…I might have an idea how to…keep him safe.”

Billy didn’t know what this idea was, but that look from Eleanor was scaring him.

“Yes, but for now, he needs some actual clothes,” said Alexandra, back to her business-like demeanor.

“But…haha, where are we gonna find clothes THAT small in the house!?” laughed Eleanor, indicating down at Billy. “We gave away his preschool clothes over 20 years ago!”

“Well Shanna actually said that she’d help,” said Alexandra, glancing down at Billy for his reaction. “I was on the phone with her about Dr. Bassett’s prediction, and she decided to do a little shopping.”

“Dr. Bassett…s-said that…that I’d be shrinking again?!” stammered Billy, looking up at his stepmother in fear.

“Oh yes,” she replied, nodding her head. “And she said it’d be happening pretty soon now…maybe even any minute.”

Billy didn’t even have time to feel horrified, because just then, the doorbell rang.

“That’d be Shanna now,” said Alexandra coolly, striding over to open the door. A moment later, Billy’s boss stepped into the room, with what looked like an orange jumper for a 2 or 3-year-old dangling from two outstretched hands. Billy immediately put his hands over his cock and balls, feeling totally exposed. But Shanna came in laughing and acting as if nothing was amiss.

“God look at you now!” she laughed. “TINY…although…hmmmm, maybe I went a little overboard with the baby clothes, haha.”

Not wasting any time, the statuesque young woman knelt down next to Billy, who was too petrified and embarrassed to move. Shanna held up the orange jumper to his body, and found that it was a full half-foot too short.

“Hmmmm, yeah, like I said,” she mused, standing back up and frowning slightly. “I guess I kind of jumped the gun there.”

Whether it was spurred on by the overwhelming presence of the three comparatively enormous women or not, Billy suddenly felt the sick bite in his stomach again. The nausea swept over him swiftly, and he clutched at his abdomen, stumbling forward a little as he let out a peep of a gasp. It was about to happen again…he knew it. And this time it was going to be in front of all three of them.

“Actually,” remarked Alexandra, peering down closely at Billy, “You might have come at JUST the right moment Shanna. Look at Billy now!”

All three women stared down at him in unison, and it was immediately clear what was happening: Billy was shrinking again. If they had merely been going off the panicked expression on his face as he stared up at them helplessly, his manic eyes bouncing erratically between them, then his look alone would have been enough for them to know that something dramatic was happening. But of course, they could actually all SEE it happening before their eyes: Billy’s 3’1 frame was shrinking swiftly, at a much more dramatic pace (proportionally speaking) than any shrink spurt that had happened yet.

“Oh…my…GOD,” breathed Shanna, putting her hand over her mouth as Billy shrank visibly before her.

“Ohhhhh yeah…you’re in for a treat now, Shanna!” exclaimed Eleanor excitedly, rubbing her hands together greedily as she drank in the spurt deliciously. “Look at him gooooo!”

Alexandra didn’t say anything; she was simply watching the shrink spurt happening with careful, attentive eyes, her mouth closed. To Billy, though, it seemed that all three women were staring laser beams down at him, melting him smaller, and smaller, and smaller with the intensity of their united gaze. He knew that their eyes had nothing to do with it; he knew that his shrinking was just his body betraying itself once again due to its mysterious malady…but he couldn’t help but feel that the huge, towering forms of the three women standing there together were somehow expediting his shrinking, encouraging it, urging it forward.

Billy could literally feel himself shrinking. He could feel his insides getting smaller all around; he could feel his bones diminishing underneath his muscles, the sinews of which were dwindling in tandem. It was an unbelievably humiliating and helpless experience, especially since there was nothing at all that he could do. Little by little, in a steady, slow, but noticeable pace, he saw the enormous forms of Eleanor, Alexandra, and Shanna rising up, up, up in his vision, seeming to inflate and grow to even huger proportions than they had enjoyed before. His whole perspective was so hopelessly skewed that it really did look like the three women were becoming inflated everywhere…in their huge, hulking thighs, in their incredibly curvy and swerving hips, in their impossibly-out-of-reach breasts, in their sky-high asses. As the seconds passed by, they grew further and further out of his reach, seeming almost to playfully laugh at him from on high. Billy shuddered in his head as it rang with “Dorothy’s” laughter. He was already beginning to think of her as an actual entity unto herself. That’s how much his mind was beginning to break now.

“I…ohh…oh g-godddd!” he managed to cry out, stumbling backwards a little as he put his hands up, attempting to shield his face from the overwhelming sight of the gigantic women before him as he got smaller and smaller. He had already completely forgotten the necessity of hiding his nakedness from Shanna. He was literally in survival mode now, and far too preoccupied with his shrinking frame to even think of such things now. As he stared up through his fingers at his grandmother’s exposed belly once more, he started to get hard all over again.

“Did he just…say something…?” asked Shanna, tilting her head to the side as she bent down a little closer, looking over at Alexandra. “Goodness he’s so small now that it all comes out in little peeps!”

“Isn’t it the most pathetically precious thing you’ve ever seen?” laughed Eleanor, her stomach flesh gently shaking with her laughter.

“I mean…I…I can’t even believe this!” declared Shanna, standing back up to her full height and staring down wide-eyed at Billy. “Look! And he’s STILL getting smaller! Hahaha, oh my god, this jumper’s gonna be too big for him in a minute!”

“Probably already is!” remarked Eleanor, her eyes never leaving her diminishing grandson. “Look at him reaching up! Hahaha, it’s like he’s trying to protect himself! Whatcha reaching for, little Billy!?”

“Geez, look at that,” murmured Alexandra, finally speaking. “He’s reaching all the way up above his head, and his hands don’t even reach yours, Shanna…or yours, mom. And your hands are hanging by your sides.”

“I’d have to actually bend down, just to hold his hand,” nodded Shanna, one of her hands still held up to her mouth in shocked wonder. She seemed to slightly recover herself after having arrived at a sudden thought. She put her hand back down and looked over to Alexandra, blinking.

“And to think,” Shanna said, shaking her head, “That he actually thought it was a good idea to just come to work today, without saying anything about his condition.”

“Ohhhh yeah,” chuckled Alexandra ruefully, shaking her head right along with Billy’s boss, “You can see now why I insisted that he come move in with me. When real adult decisions need to be made, well…you can’t really trust Billy to make them, unfortunately.”

“ADULT decisions, Alexandra!?” burst out Eleanor, putting both hands to her belly as it shook with laughter. “Are you KIDDING me!? LOOK at him! Is there anything REMOTELY adult left in that little body down there??”

“Your mom makes a good point, you know,” agreed Shanna, speaking to Alexandra as she looked back down at Billy, whose shrinking had finally stopped. Compared to both Shanna and Eleanor, who were 5’11 and 6’0 in their heels respectively, the top of Billy’s head barely came up to their knees. He found himself staring forward into the top of a large, shapely calf that belonged to his boss, which now looked to be roughly the size and mass of his entire body. Likewise, when he looked right, he was met with the sight of his grandmother’s thick calf, all wrapped up sexily in those shiny new black platform heels of hers, the leather of which extended all the way up to the middle of Billy’s chest. Looking to his stepmother did little to assuage Billy’s overwhelming sense of his own tininess — she was “only” 5’3, but even she looked absolutely enormous to him now. His head didn’t even come up to the middle of her thigh, and he realized that even by extending his arm all the way up above his head, he had absolutely no hope of reaching her hips. He was utterly dwarfed, in every conceivable way.

“Is he…ok?” ventured Shanna cautiously, peering down at Billy. “His shrinking seems to have stopped.”

“He looks ok, yes,” said Alexandra, also peering down. “How do you feel, Billy?”

“I…I d-don’t knowww!” he squeaked, hating the sound of his tiny voice, but having no other way to communicate. Shanna and Eleanor both put their hands over their mouths, stifling laughter. Alexandra herself couldn’t help but exhale a little chuckle…but she still had to make sure everything was ok.

“I mean, can you be a little more specific, please?” she asked, making an effort not to sound irritated. “Are you in pain? Are you dizzy? Is there anything unusual happening that you can tell me about? I’ll report anything you say to Dr. Bassett, ok?”

“I…n-no…no pain,” Billy managed to say. “J-just…just uhh…a little…”

“A little overwhelmed?” Alexandra offered helpfully.

“Y-yeah,” Billy admitted.

“A little overwhelmed…and a little something else, it turns out,” remarked Eleanor gleefully, pointing down to Billy’s erection. Too late, he tried to hide it.

“Is that…?” asked Shanna to Alexandra, giving her a perplexed look in reaction to seeing Billy’s boner.

“Apparently it can be a typical male response to Billy’s condition,” Alexandra said dryly, getting out her tape measure and kneeling down next to her stepson. “It might indicate some deep-seated and repressed desires that Billy’s had in his mind that are now…rising to the surface, as it were, because of his shrinking.”

“It MIGHT indicate?” laughed Eleanor. “I think it’s prrrrrretty obvious that little Billy’s an itty bitty subby boy.”

“Well, that’s one way of putting it, mom,” chuckled Alexandra, compelling Billy to stand up straight with her free hand so she could measure him. Billy noticed that his stepmother wasn’t even asking him to do things anymore — she was simply doing them for him. Little by little, she was seeing him as less and less of a capable human being, and there was nothing he could do about it.

“Let’s see,” murmured Alexandra, pulling the measuring tape tight next to Billy’s naked body. Even though she was on her knees, Billy saw that his head only came up to the middle of her breasts, which bunched and jiggled sexily right beside his face. His cock got even harder.

“Woah, that was a BIG one,” Alexandra laughed, in a rare moment of amazed exuberance, looking up at the other two women. “He’s 2’2 now.”

Billy blinked as the sounds of the women laughing rang through his ears. 2’2!? He wasn’t even as tall as a preschooler anymore! Before he could start feeling sorry for himself, though, the huge form of Shanna had swooped in and had started lifting his arms and legs, like he was a little child. For a moment Billy was hopelessly confused…until he realized that his boss was literally putting his body into the orange jumper she had bought. He tried to resist, but her hands were too big and powerful for her even to notice his struggling. In a matter of moments, he was all zipped up in the jumper, and he was so small now that it bunched around the skinny little twigs that were now his arms and legs. It was designed to be form-fitting for a 3 or 4 year-old…and on Billy it was baggy. The only difference was that there was a tenting shape in his groin. His cock was at full-mast now, and ready to explode all over again.

 

Chapter End Notes:

This story is all the way up to Chapter 10 on my Patreon.  Join here for full access to this story, and dozens of others: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep