- Text Size +

Chapter 6

Billy immediately felt his cock surge in his pants as he stared forward into his grandmother’s navel. The abruptness of his physiological reaction shocked him, since he had never before become so aroused so quickly by the mere sight of something. But everything about the situation had fallen into place, and in a matter of seconds, he was hopelessly erect. For the second time that day, his baggy pants had failed to rescue him from his lust, as his pants tented outward with the bulge of his length. However, Eleanor was so high up above him that Billy was able to cling to the desperate hope that she wouldn’t be able to see his erection.

“Hellllooooo?” came Eleanor’s mocking voice, in character as her belly button “Dorothy,” scrunching up the pudge around her belly button to form the “mouth.” “Aren’t you gonna say hi!?”

“Uhh h-hi…hi there,” Billy stuttered, blushing a deep red for more than one reason. Of course, he was embarrassed by his erection, but he was even more embarrassed by the speed and ease with which he had slipped into playing Eleanor’s games. It was so incredibly demeaning, and yet here he was doing it: he was actually having an eye-level conversation with her belly button, in order to play along and distract her from his erection. The irony of the whole situation was, however, that the more he played along, the harder he got.

“Oh there he isssss,” laughed Eleanor in her funny “Dorothy” voice, moving her belly flesh up and down and sideways. Billy had to admit that, from his height, staring straight forward into the hole, it actually did look a lot like a talking mouth. He blinked his eyes and shook his head, trying to get out ahead of this surreal experience. And why was he just getting harder!?

“I was starting to worry that little Billy didn’t want to talkkkkkk to me,” whined “Dorothy.” “I could really use a nice make-up kiss to make me feel better!”

“I…w-wait…uh, uh what!?” stammered Billy in alarm, backing up, his eyes going even wider as his grandmother stepped even closer to him.

“Aw come on little guy,” Eleanor chuckled in her real voice, peering down at him over her breasts, “Don’t be so shy around Dorothy! She just wants to be friendsssss, haha. Well, maybe not just friends, if you know what I mean.”

“I d-don’t, uhh…wha—” Billy began, but too late, he realized that he had backed into a wall and had nowhere to go. His words had been interrupted by Eleanor’s statuesque, advancing form; he had underestimated the length of her steps, and suddenly, in a flash, she was upon him. Billy felt the soft, warm pudge of his grandmother’s lower stomach all around his face, and most prominently, he recognized that she had walked her belly button straight into his mouth. He felt his grandmother chuckling delightedly, jiggling her entire frame with her laughter. As she had walked into him, Eleanor had even puckered up her navel into a pair of “lips” for Billy to kiss. He found his mouth overwhelmed with the soft, gently-pressing size of Eleanor’s hole, and it took all his willpower to keep from cumming right then and there.

“Muuuuuah!” laughed Eleanor, miming “Dorothy’s” voice as she “kissed” Billy over and over. “Muah! Muah! Mmmmuuuaahhhh!”

Billy twisted and turned, trying to get away from the inexorable force of Eleanor’s belly button, but she was just too big, and too strong, to escape from. She had him pinned up against the wall, and there was simply nothing he could do about it. All the while, he could feel his blood pumping down, down, down into his crotch, stuffing his cock to an even greater extent. His erection now must have been clearly visible, but from Eleanor’s behavior, it seemed like she hadn’t noticed it yet. At a full 6 feet tall in her new heels, she was too high up to notice it yet, even though she was literally standing directly in front of him. She even stepped in closer, smushing her grandson’s face even further into the hungry folds of her belly button’s “kiss,” and Billy was desperate to realize that his engorged cock was now pressing up against her knees.

“Aw come on Billy,” teased Eleanor, arching her head down at him as her eyes sparkled with amusement, “Don’t be shy! Dorothy doesn’t get out too much! She’s eager for attention!”

Right then, Alexandra walked into the room, glancing over at the spectacle in the corner.

“Oh god mom, now what’re you doing?” she asked, rolling her eyes, even as she stared at the situation with something like amusement on her face. As Billy’s vision was entirely filled by the bottom of his grandmother’s stomach, he couldn’t see Alexandra. But he hoped desperately that she would somehow stop what was going on.

“Just getting my grandson more acquainted with Dorothy!” laughed Eleanor, puckering and unpuckering her belly flesh as she continued to “kiss” Billy. “I figured that, well…there isn’t anyone in the house who can talk to him face-to-face, so it must get pretty lonely down there.”

“So you invented “Dorothy” to talk to him, huh?” replied Alexandra drily.

“Look, she’s not the hottest gal on the block or anything,” retorted Eleanor with mock-sincerity, “But she’s got a good heart and, deep down, she’s just like the rest of us. She wants to be lovvvvvved.”

At the word “loved,” Eleanor had pressed her stomach even harder into Billy’s face, shaking and shimmying her flesh back and forth as she ground herself into him. From Billy’s perspective, everything suddenly went dark, and all sounds became muffled. Crucially, he found breathing very difficult, and any air that he could breathe was from the air pocket that remained from Eleanor’s navel. His cock surged again as he realized that the perimeter of her belly button was literally enveloping his entire face.

“Well, as much as…Dorothy…needs love,” declared Alexandra mildly, “I think Billy might need oxygen…a bit more.”

“Haha, ok, ok, enough love for Dorothy for now,” chuckled Eleanor, backing up a pace, letting Billy catch his breath. He realized that when she had smushed him up against the wall, that her sheer bulk had actually lifted him up off the ground a little, up to his tiptoes. When she retreated, his feet leveled back down, flat on the floor, as he gasped out for air.

“Oh quit being so dramatic,” teased Eleanor, shaking her head down at him. “It’s like you’ve never kissed a girl before, hahaha!”

Eleanor was about to tease and joke around more, but just then she saw it. Her eyes had been traveling merrily up and down Billy’s body, and it took stepping back and actually seeing his full profile for her to realize that he was packing some serious heat in the crotch area of his pants. Billy froze, along with her eyes, as she stared at his obvious erection. For several seconds, and for what seemed to Billy like an eternity, no one spoke a word. Eleanor blinked a couple times, and her eyes narrowed slightly as she peered forward, as if to get a better look. Her mouth was open slightly, and Billy thought that he saw the corners of her mouth subtly upturn a bit as the tip of her tongue issued forth from between her lips, wetting them.

“Yeah, so you’re seeing it too, huh?” came Alexandra’s matter-of-fact voice, cutting through the silence. She was standing there with one hand on a cocked hip.

“Oh yeah,” said Eleanor softly, still wetting her lips a little with her tongue. “Yeah…I’m seeing it alright.”

“Just talked to the doctor about that a little earlier,” Alexandra remarked. “She said…among other things…that we should just keep an eye on it, and note it when it happens.”

“Oh I’m keeping an eye on it,” chuckled Eleanor, her eyebrows going up as she did a couple stomach rolls in Billy’s direction. “That’s…that’s interesting. Verrrrry interesting.”

“Could you quit looking so petrified please, Billy?” asked his stepmother, a little exasperation in her voice. “Your grandmother’s just playing around. We know this is an…odd condition…and an odd situation to be in. But I’d like for you to just relax and try to be an adult, ok?”

“I…b-but…but she’s the one acting all…all…” protested Billy, pointing up at Eleanor, who pouted playfully down in his direction. As soon as Billy raised his voice in protest, though, he realized the hollowness of his words. After all, he was the one standing there with an erection.

“Oh don’t make me say it Billy,” warned Alexandra, shaking her head. “Please don’t make me say it. Suffice it to say, we’ll both be keeping a close eye on you. And if you’re having these particular…symptoms…I’d be highly appreciative if you wouldn’t be all sneaky about it, ok? No hiding symptoms. Because after all, how are we supposed to give Dr. Bissett accurate updates on your condition if you’re being all surreptitious about it all?”

Billy stood there dumbfounded. Was his stepmother seriously telling him to quit trying and hide his erection from them?!

“Promise me Billy,” Alexandra kept on, putting her hands on her hips. “Promise me you won’t try and hide anything.”

“I…uh, o-ok, I promise,” he said, trying to shrug his shoulders. Up until that moment, Billy had no idea how ridiculous he could look, attempting a shrug in front of Alexandra and Eleanor with a big erection blatantly tenting his pants.

“Ok good,” said Alexandra, nodding her head smartly. “Now maybe you should stop working for the day, huh? I know mom’s play has apparently…gotten you a little worked up, so yes, I think it’s best that you go ahead and call it a day.”

“Oh, but…uh, but I hadn’t finished a special project for Shanna yet,” began Billy, but Alexandra was already shaking her head.

“Nope, I’ve made my decision,” she said firmly. “No more programming today. I don’t want you to get overworked.”

“B-but…but…” stuttered Billy, aghast at the speed and ease with which his stepmother was already seizing control of his work life.

“No buts,” finished Alexandra. “How about lounging on the sofa for a bit, hmmm? I’ll make you a nutritious smoothie. Go on now.”

Billy didn’t know why, but he glanced up at Eleanor, who had been watching the whole exchange take place silently. He was discouraged (and aroused) to see that she had her tongue in her cheek; clearly, she was immensely pleased with how everything was going, particularly the presence of Billy’s hard cock pushing into his pants. If she had had power over him before, now that power had doubled.

“Might want to listen to your mother, hrmm?” Eleanor remarked, cocking her head to the side as she did another stomach roll in his direction. Billy wished that she hadn’t developed that nauli stomach technique in the yoga class she took every weekend, and he wished that she hadn’t gotten those heels, and he wished that he wasn’t eye level with that mouth-like belly button of hers…he wished a lot of things weren’t the way they were. But he couldn’t do anything about it. Sighing, he made his way to the sofa, under his grandmother’s humorous stare, and hopped up, having to try a couple times to actually reach the cushions. As soon as he managed to get up, he suddenly felt a wave of nausea, and his eyes went wide. It was about to happen again.

“Oh my god, it’s so ridiculous watching you actually struggle to get up on that sofa!” laughed Eleanor as she walked over to join him. She turned and plopped herself down next to him, and for a moment, even though he was primarily focused on the nausea of another impending shrink spurt, Billy felt the force and weight of his grandmother’s body sitting down next to him. Her big ass created a large indentation in the cushions, and Billy actually slid down it a little, straight into Eleanor’s comparatively huge thigh.

“Ooops!” she laughed, looking down at him. “Wanna get closer to grandma, huh? Haha, well with the clothes I’m wearing today I can’t really….I can’t really…uh…”

But Eleanor was trailing off, because she was looking down at her grandson, and it was quite clear that he was shrinking in real time. Billy was glad that the wave of nausea had passed almost as soon as it had started, but what was happening now was certainly no consolation. Once again, he was experiencing the surreal dysmorphia of quickly shrinking in a world that otherwise stayed the same. But this time, he was actually sitting next to his grandmother…touching her, even…and she could feel it happening.

“Holy…oh my god, oh my godddd!” Eleanor cried, putting her hand up to her mouth like an excited little girl on Christmas. “You’re shrinking again, Billy!! I can feeeeel it!! I can feeeeel you getting smaller against me!! And oh my god, just look at youuuuu!! Look at you go!!”

It was an incredibly helpless feeling for Billy as he shrank against his grandmother’s big thigh, but there was nothing he could do about it except hope and pray that the spurt stopped soon. But accompanying his helplessness was a strange and striking sense of inevitable arousal, a sense of getting more and more turned on the smaller he got. Billy was too focused on his shrinking to analyze this arousal, but if he had, he would have realized that it originated from a genuine, forbidden ecstasy at the thought of being small and helpless next to Eleanor, at the thought of getting smaller and smaller under her wide, delighted gaze, and at the thought that her belly button would seem bigger than ever to him now.

But all of this passed through his brain in a flash, barely perceptible to his panicking consciousness. He saw Eleanor’s thigh appear to rise up next to him, even though, of course, he knew that she wasn’t actually growing. His grandmother’s body heat suddenly seemed more intense as he shrunk into her. Every aspect of her just seemed…well, bigger. He felt her huge hand on his back as he continued to shrink; he could feel her laughter through her hand, and through the jiggling flesh of her thigh and hip.

“Hahaha this is amaaaaaazing!” cried Eleanor, looking down on him with ecstatic eyes. “Your body is literally getting smaller under my hand! I can feel it! Alexandra, it’s happening!!”

Billy’s stepmother had come back in the room in response to Eleanor’s hooting and hollering, and Billy could feel her watching the whole scene closely, standing with her hands on her hips close to the sofa.

“How’s it feel?” Alexandra asked, leaning forward a bit in her strong posture.

“Oh my god, it’s totally awesome!” answered Eleanor immediately. “Come on over here and feel him shrinking too!”

“I was asking Billy, mom,” responded Alexandra shortly. Eleanor chuckled, clearly evincing that she had known the intent of her daughter’s question.

“It f-feels…fine,” Billy managed to say, wincing at the fact that his voice now came out in a higher pitch. He glanced to the side and saw his grandmother’s fleshy stomach tense up a little as she let out another delighted hoot. As she laughed, Billy saw her navel gently shaking and undulating…it was so high now that, with both of them sitting down, it was even with his ribs. He felt his cock surge and twinge, and he turned desperately away, back towards his stepmother.

“His voice!” exclaimed Eleanor, moving her hand off his back now and palming his head. “His little voice!! It went up an octave, hahaha! How adorrrrrable!”

“So…no nausea?” asked Alexandra, ignoring her mother’s antics as she peered in closer at Billy. “No tingling? No pain?”

“I, uhhh…w-well there was a little nausea at first,” mumbled Billy, distracted by everything, and especially his growing erection. “B-but…um…no, uhh…no pain, really.”

“Well that’s good,” said Alexandra, rising back up to her full height. “And it looks like the spurt is waning.”

“Awwwww nooooo!” whined Eleanor humorously, moving Billy’s head around effortlessly with her hand. “But we don’t want him to stop shrinking, do we? You don’t want to stop, do you Billy? Noooooo.”

At the drawn-out word “no,” Eleanor manipulated Billy’s head, making him shake it “no,” back and forth. He knew there was no point in trying to resist her — by now, she had to be at least four or five times stronger than he was…and he shuddered to think how much taller she was now, especially since she was in those monstrous 6-inch heels.

“Well if it takes another shrink spurt or two to wake him up to the reality of his condition,” Alexandra said, “Then I’m all for it. Ok…looks like it’s stopped. Has it stopped, Billy? Do you still feel it?”

“I…uh, I think it’s over,” he answered, making a strong effort to keep his eyes fixed on his stepmother. He could feel the huge form of Eleanor looming on the sofa beside him, and he felt that if he turned to look at her, he wouldn’t be able to control his hardening cock. Right now, he was barely able to contain his arousal as it was.

“Right, ok,” said Alexandra, suddenly business-like, clapping her hands, “Now hop off the sofa Billy. I’m gonna measure you.”

“Y-you’re…what?” he asked in alarm. He knew that he should have seen this inevitable order from his stepmother coming, but in this moment, it was the last thing he wanted to do. He knew his fresh erection would be visible, and even more prominently, he was terrified at how small he had become. He had already only been 3’11 before the spurt. Could it be…that he was actually under three feet now!? He had no desire to find out.

“I don’t see you moving, Billy,” came Alexandra’s voice. “Come on, stand up in front of me so I can measure you! Remember, Dr Bissett said that it’s important we log the new measurement as soon as possible after a shrink spurt. Now come on! Stop wasting my time and hop up!”

Billy knew that it must have been because of his recent spurt, but his stepmother’s voice sounded deeper, louder, and more authoritative in his ears than normal. Alexandra was already an authoritarian presence in his mind, but now that he had gotten even smaller, he actually felt himself reacting physiologically to her voice. He visibly winced and shifted in place, making a reflexive motion to try and bury himself under one of the sofa cushions.

“Aw, look at our cute little shrunken munchkin!” laughed Eleanor. “You’re scaring him, Alexandra!”

“I…what?” her daughter asked, confused.

“Your voice!” laughed Eleanor, wrapping her comparatively-huge hand around Billy’s shrunken shoulder and giving it a playful little shake (which shook the entire rest of his body in the process). “You’re too loud and demanding! You gotta be soft and sweet when speaking to our little man now. His tiny ears can’t take the noise!”

“I…uh, ok, whatever,” said Alexandra dismissively, waving her hand. When she spoke next, however, it was pointedly softer, though no less demanding. “So…Billy? Measurement?”

Billy knew that he wasn’t going to be able to wiggle out of this one, and so, emerging from behind the cushion and heaving a sigh, he threw his legs off the sofa’s edge and made to hop down. The ground, however, looked a lot farther down than he remembered, and he paused at the edge, feeling a little rush of fear.

“Can you believe it?” came Eleanor’s voice from far above, shaking with mirth. “The little shrinkie-dink has to actually plan his descent off the sofa! Precioussss!”

“I…I don’t have to plan anything, ok?” retorted Billy, again wincing at how high and silly his voice sounded. To prove his point, he swallowed his fear and hopped down. It was a successful descent, but he had to stumble forward a time or two to regain his balance.

“Oooo, verrrry convincing!” mocked Eleanor, standing up behind him. Even though Billy couldn’t see her, he felt her looming, impending presence behind him, and it took all his willpower not to turn around.

‘Don’t look at her…don’t look at her,’ Billy repeated to himself, firmly staring straight ahead at Alexandra. But looking at his stepmother wasn’t doing much to help his erection…or his deepening, crushing sense of helplessness and tininess. Alexandra was holding her tape measure, with her elbows at 90-degree angles, and Billy was desperate to realize that, even with her arms out straight like this, they were a good number of inches over his head. If he stared straight forward, he could see that he was looking straight into the V-shape of his stepmother’s crotch. Once again, he felt a lurch in his pants, which by now were literally falling off him. Billy had to clutch them around his shrunken waist to keep them from tumbling to the floor.

“Oh my goodness,” breathed Eleanor from high above behind him. “He’s a total shrimp now!”

“Certainly looks to be, yes,” muttered Alexandra, her eyebrows going up, “But “total shrimp” is not what Dr. Bassett is gonna wanna hear, I think. Come on Billy, over here…come closer.”

Billy did, shuffling awkwardly in his pants as he clutched them around his waist. He hoped his erection would be somehow lost in the folds of his clothing. Alexandra extended the measuring tape out, carefully stood it up next to him, and measured him.

“Ok, 3-foot-1,” she announced, rolling the tape measure back up again. “So that spurt wasn’t as dramatic…which means the next one probably will be, at least according to Bassett.”

It didn’t seem like a “small” spurt to Billy. 3-foot-1 sounded extremely tiny to him, even though there was a strange part of his brain that actually rejoiced that he was still over 3 feet tall. But even as he felt simultaneously disturbed and relieved, he felt two huge hands wrap around his shoulders. Eleanor was bending down so that she could reach his shoulders, and she was turning him around. He shut his eyes, and his body started to shake.

“Hahaha, you can’t keep your eyes open forever, little guy!” laughed Eleanor from somewhere high above. Billy knew she was right, and swallowing his fear down, he opened them. He was staring straight forward into the bottom of the tight black dress that was wrapped around Eleanor’s upper thighs. The top of his head didn’t even reach her pussy. And craning his head up, high, high above, he saw her belly button, looming hugely above him, a full foot above his head.

“Awww, poor Dorothy!” giggled Alexandra, her belly flesh jiggling with her laughter. “She’s soooo much taller than her little friend now! Whatever will she do now?”

 

Chapter End Notes:

This story is all the way up to Chapter 9 on my Patreon.  Join here for full access to this story, and dozens of others: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep