- Text Size +

Chapter 12

For a few long moments — what seemed an eternity to Billy — there was a stunned silence amongst the four women. They were all looking at each other, open-mouthed, in various degrees of shock. Alexandra, as usual, was the calmest and most collected of the four of them. But even her mouth was open, as she was unable to contain the shock at hearing how small her stepson had become. Dr. Bassett was glancing from woman to woman, her eyebrows raised expectantly, lips parted, as she thoroughly enjoyed seeing the reactions from each of them; this was one of the main reasons why she had bothered to come over in the first place. Shanna and Eleanor were definitely the most conspicuously excited of the four, and the two of them were looking wide-eyed at each other, barely able to keep their glee in check. And all the while, Billy cowered at the bottom of his grandmother’s belly button, a literal prisoner in her flesh, naked, and in a pool of his own cum.

Eleanor, as might be expected, was the one to finally break the silence.

“Half…an…INCH!?!” she roared out in laughter, her fleshy stomach rolling with mirth, the vibrations literally sending Billy airborne for a brief moment, before he splashed down again at the bottom of her navel. “HE’S HALF AN INCH TALL???”

“Yep! That’s right!” clucked Dr. Basset, clicking her tongue smartly as she withdrew the thin metal measuring device, unable to stifle a grin herself. “Poor little Billy here appears to have a particularly severe case of this condition, but never fear ladies. That should be the last spurt that he has to go through.”

“You had mentioned that before,” said Alexandra, taking a step closer to peer down into her mother’s belly button, at the flailing form of Billy as he struggled in the puddle of his cum to stand up again. “But…I mean, are you sure that it’s all over? This whole condition seems to have a mind of its own and everything, so I —”

“Alexandra, trust me on this,” interrupted Dr. Bassett kindly, putting a hand on her shoulder. “I’ve been observing him closely ever since I got here, and from what I’ve seen, all of his symptoms are consistent with a half-inch ending point for the shrinking spurts.”

“Hmm, well if you say so…” said Alexandra, a little uncertainly, raising an eyebrow as Billy slipped in his own cum and fell flat on his face again.

“Ooooo! That tickles!” giggled Eleanor, her belly gently shaking in pleasure.

“Don’t worry, I’ve seen this condition a number of times before,” continued Dr. Bassett, squeezing Alexandra’s shoulder with her hand as she put away her measuring device, “And all the signs with little Billy have been the same thus far. Barring any kind of bizarre anomaly, his shrinking is over.”

“Awww come on doctor!” giggled Eleanor, looking down at Billy as she resumed her playful belly rolls, which caused him to lose his footing again and fall down. “I’m trying to enjoy the moment here and you have to go off spouting all the bad news! What are you trying to do, bring us all down?!”

“I’m gonna be honest — not really sure I could be brought down at the moment!” laughed Shanna, who had become a little red in the face from her constant silent snickers as she watched Billy keep trying to stand up, only to fall down time and time again because of Eleanor’s stomach rolls. “Watching a half-inch-tall Billy trying and failing to just stand up inside his grandmother’s belly button…heheheh…yeeeaahhhh, I hadn’t realized it before, but this is EXACTLY what I needed in my life!”

“You and me both!” returned Eleanor, finally stopping the motion of her stomach, which allowed Billy to stand up. But even still, even without Eleanor deliberately sabotaging him, Billy found it extremely difficult to stand up. For one thing, the “floor” beneath him was in constant motion. It wasn’t from Eleanor’s belly rolls — instead, the movement came from two sources: Eleanor’s breathing, which curved the bottom floor of her belly button into a gentle, humping arc, and back down, every few seconds…and (as Billy quickly realized) her heartbeat. Billy could feel the mighty whooshing of Eleanor’s blood going through the vessels under the “floor” he was standing on.

This was perhaps the most disarming and powerful realization of them all for Billy. He had already become somewhat accustomed to the idea of Eleanor’s breathing, and how it affected the movement of her stomach…but to feel the heavy, powerful, and rhythmic beating of her blood underneath him, through the very floor he stood on…well, Billy hadn’t thought it possible, but it made him feel even tinier and more insignificant than he already felt. Just imagining the sheer amount of blood in her body, and how her strong, mighty heart was pumping it through her, made him feel like a tiny little insect. He doubted whether there was enough blood in his body, at this point, to fill the tip of her finger.

The four women were all staring down at him, but Billy felt a shadow cool and darken his skin even further as Alexandra leaned in especially close, peering down at him with precise, hawk-eyed scrutiny.

“So tell me, doctor,” she intoned, her voice feeling to Billy like the rumbling thunder of an incoming storm, “Will he…remain this size permanently…or will he…will he somehow grow back to his former size?”

“Ooooo, yes, tell us, tellll usssss!” chuckled Eleanor. “And if he is growing back, is there a way to prevent it?”

“Hahaha, you’re too much, Eleanor, you know that?” laughed Dr. Bassett. “With all the drive and panache of a much younger woman too, I might add. If I have half the energy you do when I’m your age, I’ll be happy.”

“It’s all in the mind, doctor,” chuckled Eleanor, winking at her and pointing to her own head, “As I’m sure you know.”

“Well, anyway, to your question, Alexandra,” smiled Dr. Bassett, “If Billy had only shrunk an inch or two, or even a foot or two, as often happens with milder forms of this condition, then his prognosis for regaining his former size would be much, much better. So the prognosis is, in general, inversely proportional to the amount of shrinking. The more shrinking, the worse the prognosis.”

Billy could feel his little stomach starting to drop. He was barely able to stand, with both of his hands grabbing at the walls of Eleanor’s belly button for support as the “floor” heaved and buckled beneath him, but even as he remained focused on standing upright, he couldn’t ignore the conversation happening far above him…nor, of course, could he ignore that Eleanor’s belly button had become like a deep, dark well, with walls of living flesh, that had become his prison. He still couldn’t believe how huge she was now, compared to him. It suddenly occurred to him that at least ten or fifteen copies of his tiny, skinny little frame could have fit in Eleanor’s navel…and there would have still probably been some room to spare.

“So as I was saying,” continued Dr. Bassett, “If Billy had only shrunk a couple inches or so, we could reasonably expect that he would eventually regain his size, perhaps within the next few weeks or so. For this condition, that is the most common end result — it’s generally a mild condition, so mild, in fact, that some men don’t even realize they had it.”

“And…and what about people who shrink…a foot or two?” asked Eleanor. Alexandra could tell that her mother was intent on drawing the truth out of Dr. Bassett, bit by bit, for maximum enjoyment. She didn’t want to hear the punchline too soon, since at this point, everyone pretty much knew where it was going.

“Well…of course the prognosis for them would definitely be worse,” answered Dr. Bassett, her mouth breaking into a smile as she understood what Eleanor wanted her to do. “There are certainly a few isolated instances of such patients fully regaining their size, but once the shrinking reduces the victim’s height by around one-fifth…the outcomes are usually not too rosy. These patients usually suffer from compromised size for the rest of their lives, even if they regain a bit of height or a bit of their former muscle mass.”

“And what about…haha, well —” began Eleanor, barely able to keep herself from shaking with laughter. All four women looked back down into her belly button. Eleanor didn’t even need to finish her question.

“For men who shrink…THIS much,” said Dr. Bassett slowly, impressively, seeming to enjoy and relish each syllable separately as she spoke, “There is absolutely NO HOPE…of regaining original size and height…OR of even regaining any previous size or height at all…PERIOD.”

Billy backed up against the wall of Eleanor’s belly button, his little chest rising and falling quickly in reaction to the slow, steady, and crushing words spoken by the doctor. He hadn’t realized it before, but he knew now that he had been nursing some kind of desperate psychic hope, some farfetched solution to all of his problems, by subconsciously daring to hope that this disorienting, whirling nightmare of a reality would all be miraculously undone as quickly as it had begun. He had been hoping that all of this was going to be temporary, and that all the shame and ignominy of his condition would be somehow neutralized and forgotten when he regained his former size. he could have said that everything, especially his erections and his helpless lust, had been the result of the condition, of the disease…Billy realized that, without even understanding what his brain was doing, that he had already worked out his excuses in his head.

But NOW…but now that he knew that there was no going back, that his shrinking was permanent, he understood what his brain had been doing, and felt a terrible sense of despair upon realizing that all of his hopes and desires for a return to normal life, for a return to his old adult dignity, were now utterly impossible.

“Well then!” murmured Alexandra softly, her eyebrows going up as she continued to peer down at Billy.

“Oh my god…” whispered Shanna, also bending in closer to get a better look at the tiny man down in the hole.

“So he’s…he’s going to be this way…this SMALL…forever!?” asked Eleanor in a hushed voice. Billy could feel everything around him vibrating, and he knew that his grandmother was barely holding herself together. For him, it was a terrifying experience. The floor, and the walls of the belly button he was imprisoned in, were all shaking and vibrating with incredible energy. He felt like the walls of the belly button were about to cave in and entomb him inside permanently.

“Yes,” answered Dr. Bassett simply.

“And there’s no way…NO way…that he’ll be regrowing…at ALL!?” asked Eleanor again, in that same terrifyingly hushed voice.

“Nope,” replied Dr. Bassett, shaking her head firmly. “There’s absolutely no precedent for such a prognosis. Barring anything truly anomalous, something that’s never happened before in the entire history of medical literature, we can all safely assume that little Billy here is going to STAY little…going to STAY half an inch tall, for the rest of his life.”

Billy felt the tears starting to pool in his eyes as he felt the overwhelming sense of crushing hopelessness descend upon him. But almost as soon as it had started, a very new feeling joined his despair — unrestrained lust — and this feeling immediately accompanied the sound of a new and high-pitched voice that was now cutting the air like a shining silver knife, crystal-clear and wickedly sharp.

“Ooooooooooo!!” squealed “Dorothy” in that unmistakable, girlish little voice, “So my sweeeeeet, sweet little Billy is going to be able to stay INSIDE meeeee!? Forever and everrrr!?”

“Haha, if you want him to,” chuckled Dr. Bassett, putting the rest of her instruments away as she continued to play along, “There’s nothing he can do now to go against you.”

“Ohhhhh Billlllyyyyyy!!” squealed “Dorothy” out again, and once more, Eleanor sent her belly into conniptions. She rolled and roiled her stomach, over and over, causing Billy to grab and grasp at the walls of her belly button as his feet went up and down, up and down, in an uncontrollable cadence. He didn’t even have to look down to realize that he was completely hard again, despite the deluge of his recent orgasms. All of this was simply too much for him. Dr. Bassett’s damning conviction for the rest of his life, combined with the penetrating stares of the four huge and beautiful women above him, made Billy harder than he had ever been before.

But by far the most lust-inspiring factor was that girly, squealing voice of “Dorothy,” a character of his grandmother’s own creation, as she hooted and hollered in unrestrained joy upon hearing that Billy would be with her forever. Already, even though Billy knew that his new life was just beginning, he was starting to think of “Dorothy” as a separate entity, as a real person who spoke to him, teased him…drew cum from him. He had become so tiny, so weak, and so insignificant, that his grandmother’s made-up character for her navel was seeming to Billy, more and more, like someone he could actually talk to and interact with. Maybe it was because Eleanor was so huge, so enormous, that speaking with her now almost seemed like cross-species interaction. To him, she was like a goddess now, along with the other four women. He could hardly understand their words now, so huge and thunderous were their voices. And every time they looked in close to him, their faces became his sky.

“Can you believe it!?” “Dorothy” continued, amidst chuckles from the other women. Even Alexandra was joining in on the laughs now. Apparently reassured from Dr. Bassett’s answer that Billy would be ok in the end, she was now allowing herself to enjoy the ridiculousness of the situation.

“Now we can be together alllllwaysssss!” laughed “Dorothy.” “Isn’t that what you’ve always wanted, little Billy?? Isn’t that what you’ve always wanted, from the moment you met me!?”

“Y-Yes!” cried Billy suddenly, and in a mad expression of his now-shameless lust, he threw himself up against the wall of his grandmother’s belly button and began humping it wildly, with reckless abandon.

“Oooo, didn’t you just fall in LOVE with me at first sight!?” continued “Dorothy,” her voice getting more energetic and syrupy-sweet.

“Yessss!” yelled Billy, thrusting himself crazily into the walls of Eleanor’s belly button. The fleshy walls were so soft, and so big and substantial, that they actually gave way to the tiny prick of Billy’s cock, making it so that, with each thrust, his cock actually disappeared into the soft, pillowy flesh. It felt beyond incredible for Billy, and he could already feel his loins starting to boil and seize up.

“I KNOW that you’ve always wanted to be my little slave, deep down,” continued “Dorothy,” as the walls of the navel began to jiggle and quiver even more than usual. Eleanor was focusing her energy on manipulating the flesh around it, and it was paying off. Billy felt like he was in a sucking tunnel of soft, hungry flesh that was caving in on him, and then widening, caving in, and widening, all the time. It was like his entire body was getting milked by the huge, fleshy hole he was imprisoned within.

“Yessss, my itty bitty, teeny tiny, half-inch little cum-slut of a slave,” persisted “Dorothy,” her voice getting more rough and lusty by the moment. “I could tell that all you wanted to do was live inside me, to be imprisoned within the deeeeeeep walls of my throat, so you could clean me and cum in me and spend your whole existence just serrrrrving, serving, serving me, giving me EVERYTHING I want…”

“Yessss….yesssss…” moaned Billy, shaking his head back and forth in passion as he continued madly humping the walls of his grandmother’s belly button. At this point, he didn’t even care about the rumbling laughter of the other women…even if they were his stepmother, his boss, AND his doctor, all in one. To him, their voices all melded together into some kind of goddess-like chorus that was the perfect accompanying background music to his ultimate descent into surrender and submission.

“Oooo, tthhhhhhhhllllaauughhhhh!!! Thhhhhhhhhlllllaaaauugghhhhh!!” hummed “Dorothy,” making lewd sucking noises as she mimed sucking at the air. As she did so, Eleanor moved her hands down and actually pursed together the walls of her navel, so that, momentarily, over and over again, Billy’s world went completely dark as he was completely sealed inside. Each time that Eleanor closed her belly button up this way, she made sure that “Dorothy” made those same lascivious lubricious sucking noises, and for Billy, these noises, combined with the effect of getting physically sealed inside, made him feel like he was literally being eaten alive by “Dorothy,” by her ravenous mouth. And it only made him thrust into the fleshy walls harder and harder. His naked little body was now completely red, his skin thoroughly flushed in a crimson display of utterly abandoned submission and servility.

“Aaaaaauauugghhh!!” Billy cried out, losing himself as he started spraying the fleshy walls with fresh spritzes of his cum. But he knew…and everyone watching knew…that the orgasms were just beginning.

“Mmmmmm, ommmmmmm om ommmmmm!!” intoned “Dorothy,” miming the sound of lapping up Billy’s cum. “A little early dash of tasty juice from the little one’s balls! Hahahaha GLARGGLARGGLARG….hahaha, from the little slave who lives in my throat!! But I knowwwww that this isn’t all he has! I KNOWWWW that he has more…SOOOOO much more…to give to me. Isn’t that right, little Billy? My little tiny slave?”

“Y-yesss….YES!” shouted Billy, feeling the first wave of orgasm past. But his loins weren’t loosening at all, and he knew that, indeed, much more was to come. He looked up the tall walls, walls that from his perspective looked like they were 15 feet high, and felt his breath stop in his chest. The walls were undulating and gyrating — somehow, Eleanor had managed to locate the correct muscles in her abdomen to make her belly button come completely alive, and it was all moving, all wriggling, in a kind of mesmerizing dance, a dance that he knew was designed to extract every last drop of cum from his already-exhausted balls.

“I’m gonna milk him dry, girls!” cried Dorothy in a lustful, throaty squeal. “Look how much he’s into me! Just LOOK at how BADLY he wants me!! Grrrrrrrrauuughh!!! And I’m gonna give him everything he wants! Ohhhhh YES!!! YOU HEAR THAT, LITTLE BILLY!?!? I’m gonna give you EVERYTHING you want, and MORE….SOOOOO MUCH MORE!!!”

Suddenly, Billy found that he couldn’t pull out of the walls. She had flexed her entire abdomen, so that everything instantly went from soft and pillowy to hard and inflexible. His cock was buried deep within her uncompromising flesh, and he couldn’t pull out.

“Oooooops!” laughed “Dorothy,” “I think I’ve got him, girls! He can’t pull out! What should I do?!”

“Keep him there a little!” exclaimed Dr. Bassett, her eyes wide with pleasure as she enjoyed the game. “Make him beg!”

“Milk himmm!” pleased Shanna, who had started rubbing her own clit. “Milk him drryyyyyyy!”

“Heheh…either way, I think he might pass out,” chuckled Alexandra softly. “Either way, Billy, I think you’re about to blow away any memory of your adult self. That much is obvious.”

“Oh you THINK, Alexandra!?” laughed Eleanor sarcastically, briefly switching back to her real voice. “Little Billy abandoned any pretense of that LONG ago. All that’s left now is between him…and Dorothy. Isn’t that right, girl?”

“Right as rrrrrain!” chirped “Dorothy.” “Right as rain…and now, little Billy, I want you to MAKE it rain! Make it rain, make it raaaaaain, little boy, deep down in my throat!! Paint my gullet with that delicious white spunk!!! OOOOOOOO….oh oh oh OHHHHHHHH YES…AWWGWORGWORGWORGWORGWORGWORGWORG…PAINT MY BELLY BILLY!! WHITEWASH MY TONSILS WITH YOUR CREAM!!!!! GIVE IT TO ME GIVE IT TO ME GIVVVVVE ITTT TOOOOO MEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!”

As “Dorothy” spoke, the walls of Eleanor’s belly button suddenly became alive again, rippling and undulating and vibrating with a strength, a speed, and an energy that Billy had never yet experienced. His entire body became a statue, every atom, every fiber of his being tensed and standing at attention, ready to blast off, to rocket far into the psychic hyperspace of unabashedly submissive bliss. He couldn’t even make a sound this time. His mouth was wide open, and his arms were thrust wide, like he was in the middle of a grand mal seizure…but he couldn’t make a sound. Not a shout, not a peep, not a whimper came from his beaten-down and tormented body. His body was incapable of making any noise whatsoever. Every aspect of his person was dedicated to what was about to happen, what came next.

Billy came. His body spasmed and shook with the force of the most powerful series of continuous orgasms that he had ever experienced. Over and over he blew, load after load, painting the interior walls with the lewd white streaks of his spunk. Some of his spurts even reached the top of the walls, where they oozed a little out onto the smooth, exposed flesh of her belly. The other women hooted and hollered their approval, while Alexandra, with a smug and satisfied smile, folded her arms and stood back a little, admiring her mother’s work.

Shanna and Dr. Bassett were loudly clapping and cheering the fun, but it was Eleanor who looked the most transported by the whole scene. Along with Shanna, she had reached into her jeans and was masturbating as she watched her grandson lose himself totally in her belly button. Eleanor’s eyes fluttered, seeing his tiny little body spasm over and over, and once more she clenched her stomach, sealing him in tight, inside her belly button completely, as the hot wave of an earthshaking orgasm crashed through her.

But when Billy finally came to, floating in a shallow pond of his own cum, at the bottom of Eleanor’s belly button, it was Dorothy’s voice that sang in his ears. And she was a real person now…his mistress.

“Goodness me, little Billy! What a mess you’ve made! Time to clean it ALLLLLLL up!”

 

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you all enjoyed this story!  Join my Patreon for full access to dozens of others: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep