- Text Size +

Chapter 10

“An-another MINUTE or so!?” squeaked Billy out into the air, his little legs spasming involuntarily in the air as Eleanor held him suspended.

“That’s what your mom said, isn’t it?” chuckled Eleanor, squeezing him lightly in her hand as she flipped him on his back. He was so small now that her palm alone spanned over half the length of his entire body. “And this next time, when you shrink again, it’s gonna be RIGHT HERE…in the palm of my hand. I’m gonna FEEL it, little Billy. I’m gonna FEEL you get smaller and smaller and SMALLER, right here in my hand. Ohhhhhh GOD it’s so exciting!! I can’t wait!!”

“Yeah, easy for you to say,” remarked Shanna dryly, giving Eleanor a little half-smile. “You aren’t the one who just lost an employee, and who needs the position filled, asap.”

“N-no…no wait, Shanna…please!” cried Billy, trying to sit up in his grandmother’s hand. But Eleanor playfully batted his little body to the side with her index finger, and he was knocked onto his back again. But this didn’t stop Billy from pleading his case to his former boss.

“Shanna…I can…I can still work!” he begged her. “Please…let me d-do…let me do anything…ANYTHING, pleeeaasse! Don’t let me go!”

“Geez, Billy,” said Shanna softly, shaking her head sadly down at the pitiful form in Eleanor’s hand, “Look at you…You're literally the size of a newborn baby at this point. Please don’t make this harder for me than it has to be, ok? I’ve got a business to run, alright? A business that’s run by adults who aren’t…less than a foot tall.”

“Well I don’t know Shanna,” said Alexandra thoughtfully, stroking her chin as she stared down at her stepson, watching closely for the next shrinking spurt to begin. “Maybe Billy can’t be totally useless, even though he’s about to shrink again.”

“Well, no offense to him, but he’s DEFINITELY useless to me at this point,” said Shanna, shaking her head. “I mean, look at his little hands! You think he has the strength to even TYPE with those fingers? No, no…that’s not going to work.”

“Well yes, I think it’s safe to say that Billy’s “adult career” is over,” nodded Alexandra, “But I was thinking about more…domestic work that he could do…some kinds of chores around the house, let’s say.”

“Oooooh, I think I’ve got an idea!” cooed Eleanor, her eyes lighting up. Alexandra’s eyebrow went up in tandem, and she turned to her mother with a slightly amused look on her face.

“And don’t give me that look!” laughed Eleanor to her daughter. “You always give me that look when you know that I’m…that I’m —”

“Up to no good?” finished Alexandra expectantly, barely able to suppress a little smile.

“Hahaha, you read me like a book,” laughed Eleanor, “And anyway, I think our little Billy here will really appreciate my ide—”

“Look! Look!! It’s happening again!” cried Shanna, pointing excitedly down at Billy’s body. “He’s shrinking again!!”

All three women turned to look down, totally focused and wide-eyed, at Billy’s naked, exposed body, lying supine on Eleanor’s palm, with his legs hanging off in midair at her wrist. It was true — he was shrinking again, and this time, somehow, it seemed even more unnatural than it had ever seemed before. First of all, from the women’s perspective, they were watching in real-time as Billy shrank to a size smaller than he had ever been before, ever since he had been born. Before their eyes, he was shrinking to a size that was SMALLER than a newborn baby, which was all the more bizarre given that the adult features of his face, combined with the now-permanent erection he was sporting, did not go away.

From Billy’s perspective, this particular shrink spurt was the most disorienting of all. For the same reason, he could at least conceive of what it was like to be slightly smaller than a foot tall — he had seen plenty of babies before…he knew how small they were. But nothing could have prepared him for experiencing the world as he shrank BEYOND that size…smaller and smaller and smaller…seemingly without stopping. His grandmother’s hand seemed to burgeon and grow around him, and the heat from her palm actually became palpable to his face and the rest of his body as he continued to dwindle. Proportionally, this was the most dramatic spurt of them all. He had been 11 inches…and now he was 8…6…4 inches…and still he got smaller. Billy felt like Eleanor’s hand was about to swallow him up, and he let out what to him was a piercing scream, but what the three women barely heard was a little squeak.

“Ooooh! Listen to that!” cried Eleanor, her eyes crinkling in aroused affection at him as she peered closer. “He’s totally freaking out!”

“Aaaaand…he’s done shrinking,” said Alexandra carefully, her tone business-as-usual. “Here, hold on, Shanna, can you measure him this time? I’ve gotta call Dr. Bassett straight away.”

“It will be my pleasure!” chirped Shanna, evidently both amused and transfixed by witnessing such a dramatic shrinking spurt. Alexandra handed Shanna the tape measure as she dialed Dr. Bassett. “That is…if Eleanor can keep her hand still!” chuckled Shanna, looking askance at Billy’s grandmother.

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry!” laughed Eleanor, shaking her head as she exhaled her mirth. “I’m just…I’m just so excited that I can barely even keep still. Just…just LOOK at him there, lying there in my hand…hahaha, oh my GOD. He was small before, but THIS!? Jesus CHRIST, nothing prepared me for THIS!!”

“Well, just…keep still for a second,” said Shanna, sticking her tongue into the inside of her mouth as she bent down to measure Billy’s body. Billy saw Shanna’s huge incoming fingers and panicked, giving way to pure primal instinct. To him, her fingers were the size of small trees, and they appeared to be coming straight for him, at a rapid pace. He tried to struggle to his feet, but Eleanor gently brought down her pinkie finger, placing the tip of its pad on Billy’s chest, holding him down completely. It was incredible — just the tip of her pinkie finger covered his chest entirely.

“Shh, shhhh, little guy, now don’t be getting all fidgety,” Eleanor cooed down at him, evidently enjoying the terrified look in Billy’s eyes as she lowered her face down even closer to his prone, trapped little body. Billy had every reason to be scared — from his perspective, it looked like Eleanor’s face was coming out of the sky itself. That’s how huge she was now, compared to him.

“Uh hi, yes, Alexandra here again,” Billy’s stepmother was saying into the phone, “Yep, he just shrunk again…yes, like literally just now. No, it stopped, maybe twenty seconds ago. He’s coherent, yes…although he looks a little disoriented…that’s normal? Ok, good…uh, let me seeeee…yep…he still has one. Yep, pointing straight up. No, he doesn’t appear to have orgasmed yet, though.”

“Ohhhhhh, we’ll just wait and see about THAT,” purred Eleanor down into Billy’s face, her own face now almost covering the panorama of his vision. Billy gulped in fear as he felt his hard cock twitch. It was humiliating enough, having his own mother speak about him like that to the doctor, but it was humiliation on a new level to respond with a cock-twitch to such a lascivious and naughty comment by his own grandmother. But as far as Billy was concerned, he was totally helpless.

“And…wait, we’re measuring him now,” Alexandra was telling Dr. Bassett over the phone. “What’s it say, Shanna?”

“It sayyyysss,” Shanna replied, putting the measuring tape next to Billy’s body and pulling it tight, brushing his body a little with her huge fingers accidentally in the process, “That he’s…1.75 inches.”

“1.75 inches,” said Alexandra promptly into the phone.

1.75 inches!? Billy’s little head was swimming. He was….THAT SMALL!?! It didn’t seem real — it didn’t seem possible…and yet, there he was, lying on his back in his grandmother’s palm, totally prone, totally tiny, and totally at their mercy.

“Oh. My. GOD,” breathed Eleanor, her eyes going even wider than they had been before. “Did you hear that, little Billy? You’re 1.75 INCHES tall. Not FEET, Billy…INCHES. Let that sink in for a minute. You know what? Go ahead and stand up, why don’t you? Hahaha, have a look around! Get a little…accustomed to your surroundings!”

Billy could feel the laughter vibrating all the way through his grandmother’s body, into her hand, and into the entirety of his body. He struggled to his feet, not enjoying the feel of her mocking laughter literally infusing the length of his skin…but even standing now, he could feel the vibrations of her chuckles tickling the soles of his bare feet. Looking around, he saw that Eleanor’s hand was so huge that from his perspective, it may as well have been a floor plan of an entire room itself. He walked a few steps this way, then a few steps that way, totally bewildered. Beyond the hand he was walking on, Eleanor’s arm stretched out before him, as long and wide as a highway…and then beyond it, the looming figures of his grandmother, his stepmother, and Shanna rose up above him like hills, like mountains in the distance. His cock twitched again as he felt the breath catch in his chest. They were ENORMOUS compared to him. Never in his life had he felt so small, so dwarfed, so insignificant as he felt now. And with a shot, he found himself glancing down, far, far down…what to him would be hundreds of feet…down the soft alabaster flesh of his grandmother's stomach, to the floor impossibly far below .

“Hey, check this out!” laughed Eleanor suddenly, shifting her hand slightly so that Billy stumbled, almost losing his balance. His grandmother had once again extended the pinkie finger of her free hand close to Billy, but this time, she stood her finger up, lengthwise, right next to his body. Billy quickly realized that not only was Eleanor’s pinkie finger thicker than him, it was taller as well…by quite a bit, at least as far as he was concerned. Reaching his arms all the way up, he would not have been able to touch the top of his grandmother’s pinkie.

“Holy shit, that’s amazing!” Shanna burst out, shaking with laughter. “He’s smaller than your pinkie, Eleanor!”

“MUCH smaller!” returned Eleanor, cracking her lips wide open at Billy, showing her teeth with her smile. “It isn’t even CLOSE…if my pinkie was a shrunken person, she’d STILL totally dwarf our little Billy here. Well? How does that make you feel, tiny boy? Still think you can work your old job with Shanna?”

“Oh my god, there’s no way!” laughed Shanna, shaking her head at him. “I mean…how could he possibly type now?!”

“Right!?” giggled Eleanor. “I bet he couldn’t even type a single letter, even if he was using his whole tiny little body to jump up and down on the keys, hahaha!”

“Right now? In ten minutes?” came Alexandra’s voice through the laughing din of the other two women. “Yes, that should work out just fine. No, no, I think it’s important that we get ourselves all squared away. Mmhm, yep! Ok…alright…yes, just come on in through the front door. I’ll leave it unlocked. Mmhm, ok…bye now.”

Shanna and Eleanor looked expectantly at Alexandra. For his part, Billy was still struggling with the sobering and ridiculous reality that he was dwarfed by his grandmother’s pinkie finger.

“Well Dr. Bassett’s coming over to give Billy a final check-up examination,” said Alexandra. “We could’ve gone over there ourselves, but it’s much less risky for Billy to not have to travel, even if it’s just a couple miles in the car.”

“God, yeah,” said Shanna, nodding thoughtfully, “Any sudden braking or acceleration that would otherwise be normal for us…heheh, well, it’d send this little guy flying. Not good!”

“Exactly,” said Alexandra, looking down at her stepson. “Now Billy,” she continued, tilting her head slightly down so that she could speak to him more directly. Billy blinked and winced a little, putting his hands up to his ears.

“I think…heheh, Alexandra, your voice,” said Shanna.

“Oh, am I speaking too loud for him?” asked Alexandra, making it a point to soften the edge of her voice a little. “Uh, there Billy…is that better?”

Billy nodded, feeling tiny in every possible sense of the word.

“Ok, so…what I was just going to say is when Dr. Bassett is here, I really don’t want you trying to run away from her or wriggling or squirming away from anything she’s trying to do to you, ok? This examination is important, and I really don’t want any of her check-ups to be compromised because you couldn’t just sit still and act mature about all of this, alright?”

Billy blinked up at the titanic hill that was his stepmother. There were so many things bumping and swirling and exploding around in his head right now, but at the top of the list were the sudden and nefarious implications that Alexandra had just dropped down on him like a load of bricks.

“Wh-what…what’s Dr. Bassett g-going to do to me!?” he said, his voice trembling.

“I’m sorry sweetheart,” said Alexandra, bringing her face much closer to him, “But you’re gonna have to say that again. You’re so small now that I can barely even hear your voice when you’re speaking.”

“I s-said…what’s Dr. Bassett going to do to me!?” yelled Billy, straining his voice. In response Alexandra shrugged her shoulders and shook her head.

“Whatever she needs to, Billy. She’s the doctor, ok? She knows what best. What’s important for YOU to do is not to pitch a fit if she asks you to do something, ok?”

Billy gaped at his stepmother, and then finally, after a few long moments, he simply nodded his head, his shoulders and head drooping in resignation. What could he do? What was he supposed to do, anyway!? There was nothing…NOTHING that he could do, to stop whatever it was that was going to happen. At this point, the best he could hope for was that his shrinking had stopped for good. But even on that point, he had no idea.

“Sooooo,” came Eleanor’s voice in a sultry drawl, threading the needle through the silence, “Before Dr. Bassett gets here, little guy, I thought we could have a little chat about my idea.”

“Y-your…idea?” asked Billy. He felt Eleanor’s sweet breath wash over him as she exhaled through her nose, her mouth widening into a huge smile in the panorama of his vision.

“Yessss,” she breathed at him, her face very close to his, “The idea I was just about to mention before you started shrinking again…which…hold on…by the way, Alexandra — is he going to shrink again? Soon? Did Dr. Bassett have anything to say about that?”

“She didn’t say, no,” said Alexandra, “But she did seem to indicate that we’re nearing…the end of the spurts…if that’s any consolation to you, Billy.”

Billy’s face lit up briefly, but this reaction only elicited a mocking laugh from Eleanor.

“Aww, look at that!” she chuckled. “How precious! Somewhere in that little head, he’s still hoping that things are gonna allllll get back to normal.”

“Yeah, that’s not gonna be happening, I don’t think,” said Shanna flatly.

“So yes, my miniature little grandson,” continued Eleanor, peering down at Billy, “This idea I had. You say you still want to work, don’t you? You wanna act like a REAL adult and work, now, don’t you?”

Billy knew that his grandmother was setting some sort of trap but him, but he didn’t really have much choice of responding otherwise, and so he nodded his little head “yes.”

“And well, we know you can’t work for Shanna anymore,” chuckled Eleanor, indicating to Shanna, who responded with a definitive shake of her own head. Billy got an uneasy feeling in his stomach, even as he felt the blood rising up to his face and down to his cock. At this point, he had a good idea where his grandmother was going with this, and the thought itself made him immensely excited. So too did the sight of her free hand drifting down towards her midsection, with her fingers starting to trace circles around the deep, dark hole of her belly button just below the line of her skin-tight jeans.

“So I was thinking,” purred Eleanor deliberately, “That you could work for ME…that I could give you some…work to do…some chores, as it were.”

“Y-yeah…?” asked Billy weakly, feeling his grandmother’s exhaled breath strengthen against his face. Clearly, Eleanor was getting excited as well.

“See, I’ve got this problem,” Eleanor continued. “As you know, I’ve got a really big, really DEEP belly button.”

“Oh boy, here we go,” said Alexandra, rolling her eyes. But even the stoic stepmother couldn’t hide her amused smile this time. There was no hiding it at this point — she got a real kick out of her mother’s sexual dynamic with her stepson.

“A really, REALLY big, dark, and deep belly button,” Eleanor repeated at Billy, bringing her face even closer to him, so that her lips were almost touching his body. “And being as big and deep as it is, there’s all this stuff that gets…you know…stuck up inside it. It can be hard for me to clean sometimes, since I’ve got these biggggg fingers that can’t really reach down into all the little nooks and crannies, you know? But that’s where YOU come in, little Billy. Can you imagine what you’ll be doing?”

“I…uhh c-cleaning…y-your —”

“Yesssss, Billy,” said Eleanor, as if she was speaking to a child, “Cleaning your grandmother’s big, deep belly button! You’re small enough to do a REALLY thorough job, you know…and this job comes with a verrrrrry special perk.”

“A p-perk?” asked Billy, not understanding.

“Oh yeah,” said Eleanor. “You see, when Dorothy’s all dirty she gets self-conscious. She kind of…how to say it…shuts down. But when she’s all nicccce and sparkly clean, welllll then she REALLY wants to come out and play. And I know that she’s just LOVE to see how teeny tiny her best little buddy Billy had become, hmmmm? What about that, Dorothy? You wanna see how small your best friend is now?”

Eleanor had addressed these last two questions down to her belly button. She paused, seeming to wait for a response. The moments passed by, and nothing came. Eleanor looked knowingly at Billy, tilting her head to the side slightly.

“You see?” she said. “She’s too embarrassed right now…cause she’s a littttttle too dirty. But if you can do some good work, cleaning her…?”

“I w-will! Yes…yes I will!” Billy exclaimed, totally losing himself to the lustful promise of more time with “Dorothy.” He could only imagine what his grandmother might have her belly button do to him now.

“Holy shit!” laughed Shanna, “He totally has no shame at all, at this point!”

“Well that’s normal, actually, for men who come down with this condition,” came Dr. Bassett’s voice. She had just entered the house, and the other women had all been so focused on Eleanor teasing Billy that they hadn’t even noticed her. Now that the doctor had spoken, however, all attention turned to her. The blond doctor, just a bit older than Alexandra and wearing her white lab coat, cut an authoritative figure, especially since she was wearing 3-inch heels that bumped her height up to 5’11. To Billy, though, such massive differences didn’t do much to alter his perception of her. Just like the other three women in the room, the doctor looked like an imposing, moving, oncoming mountain.

“Oh is that right?” asked Alexandra. “Is that…uhm, a symptom of the disease?”

“Well not directly, no,” answered Dr. Bassett, going straight over to Eleanor’s hand, nodding a greeting to her and Shanna before peering down at Billy. The doctor’s incoming face was imposing and intimidating to Billy, and he unconsciously staggered back from her.

“Men naturally feel powerful and dominant in our culture,” said Dr. Bassett calmly as she stretched Billy’s body out with her fingers and started examining him. “So when they suffer a debilitating condition like this, well…unlike us women, lots of men have absolutely no practice with preserving their own dignity when it’s under attack. And when it’s under an attack this swift and dramatic…heheh, well, is it really too hard to imagine why so many of them simply crumble emotionally?”

“Huh…that’s actually a great point,” said Eleanor thoughtfully. Alexandra and Shanna were both nodding as well.

“Now let’s see…one of the questions now,” said Dr. Bassett, whipping out a magnifying glass and looking through it at Billy, “How far gone is he?”

To Billy, it looked like the doctor’s eye was dramatically enlarged by the magnifying glass. He tried to struggle, but Dr. Bassett’s fingers held him firmly — he felt so incredibly objectified being examined in this way, but there was literally nothing he could do about it.

“Hmm, yep, his penis is as hard as a rock,” muttered Dr. Bassett. “Or…well, at least as hard as a tiny little pebble.”

“Hahaha! Oh man, good one!” burst out Eleanor, shaking with laughter. “I mean…hahahaha! It IS really small, though, isn’t it!”

“Well, the doctor literally needed a magnifying glass to see it!” laughed Shanna.

“That’s something definitely inherited from his birth father, let me tell you,” chuckled Alexandra, throwing in her two cents.

“Heheh, so yes, anyway…he’s been like this for awhile, then?” asked Dr. Bassett.

“His cock? Oh yeah, he’s been pebble-hard ever since he got home today,” laughed Eleanor. “Even though he’s cum quite a few times, actually.”

“Oh is that so?” inquired the doctor, winking at Eleanor. “None of my business how, of course. But it is significant that his priapism is ongoing. I think we might need to do what I said to you earlier, Alexandra…and manually drain him. Otherwise he risks losing his member altogether.”

“Doctor,” grinned Eleanor, “I know you probably have all your special instruments and whatnot…”

“Yes…” said Dr. Bassett expectantly.

“But I think,” continued Eleanor, looking around at the other women, “That I know the best way to “drain” our little Billy here.”

“N-no,” said Billy, turning pleading eyes up at his grandmother. He wanted it…he wanted it so badly, but to be humiliated like that in front of all these women…AGAIN…he wasn’t sure his mind could take it.

“Oohhhhh Billlllyyyyy!” came a cute, high-pitched little voice out of Eleanor’s mouth. “Dorothy’s” voice. “Oh little, little Billlllly!?”

“N-no…” stuttered Billy again, starting to shake with arousal. Dr. Bassett kept her magnifying glass on him, watching him with interest.

“I hearrrrrd,” continued “Dorothy’s” voice, “That you got eeeeeven smalller, little boyyyyy! I’m sooooo, so dirty with all your dried cum up in my throat *cough* *cough* but maybeeee I can help lubricate it all back up again…And ESPECIALLY considering what the doctor just said…about you needing to be draaaaained. That woke me up, Billy.”

“Pl-please…please…” Billy begged weakly, getting dizzy from how aroused he was becoming. And, just like that, he shrank again, right in front of Dr. Bassett, all the way down to .8 inches.

“It’s the start of the final process,” the doctor murmured. “Wow, I’m so glad I’m here to see it.”

“Shhhhlllllllthhhhhhhhewwwwww….Shhhhhhllllllthhhhheeeeeewwwwwww!” “Dorothy” was making lewd slurping noises, as Eleanor’s free hand manipulated the mouth of her belly button. Billy almost came right then and there.

“Doctorrrr,” came “Dorothy’s” voice, “Would you be so kind as to bring Billy down…towards my mouth, please? I wanna see him…up close…and then…I wanna show you how well I can draaaaain him for you.”

“Haha, well yes,” chuckled Dr. Bassett, “It will be my pleasure, Ms. Dorothy.” Clearly, she had been filled in on the details by Alexandra before. Reaching into her lab coat pocket, still looking at him with her magnifying glass, Dr. Bassett produced a set of tweezers and slowly, carefully, used them to nab Billy’s tiny body. There was no use for him struggling — the tweezers looked as huge and strong as twin steel beams. He found himself being lowered down towards the gaping hole of Eleanor’s navel, which yawned open like a hungry mouth, getting bigger and bigger in his vision with each passing moment.

Eleanor puckered it into a mouth shape again as he was lowered closer.

Shhhhlllllllthhhhhhhhewwwwww….Shhhhhhllllllthhhhheeeeeewwwwwww!”

 

Chapter End Notes:

This story is all the way up to Chapter 12 on my Patreon.  Join here for full access to this story, and dozens of others: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep