[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary:

An intro story to a supervillainess OC of mine from F-List that I finally got around to writing. Enter Rebound, the Earth's most amazing villainess and generally lazy ne'er-do-well whose powers make her quite the formidable opponent on this hero-centric planet. A simply heist of a rare artifact makes for a nice world-setting introduction of both her and what she's entirely capable of doing. 

Insufficient General Disclaimer for Purposes of 17 USC § 1 et. seq. That I Just Copy-Paste at This Point Because Nobody Actually Checks This: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Rated: PG
Categories: Giantess, Destruction, Growing Woman Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 3987 Read: 2881
Published: April 14 2021 Updated: April 14 2021
Story Notes:

I've been wanting to write something about a supervillainess OC I came up with a few years ago, but I just never had the time or motivation. Cue my birthday when Anybody surprised me with a collage, and I immediately got to writing after some more instant motivation. I was incredibly thankful for everyone who wished me a happy birthday that I included people in the short above in some way, along with a lot of subtle references to various games, anime, and other media. 

Anyways, this is just supposed to be an "intro short" to give a general introduction to her character, so it's not meant to be a super-long piece. If/When I end up doing another story and the audience has some recognition of what she's capable of, it'll be much longer, intimate, and more detailed for a proper villainous escapde, "henchies" and all. I hope you all enjoy this deviation from my usual MO of super-lengthy stories to establish this character continuity and extended universe nonetheless.

Without further ado, offer up a big welcome the world's most awesome supervillainess, Rebound! (Or Rebecca Darkhound as the name she uses to sign her tax returns. Remember, all villains fear the IRS.)

You can check out her entire profile here if the story interests you enough: https://www.f-list.net/c/rebecca%20darkhound/ (Please don't spam me or anything if you see me online there.)

1. Villains Are Awesome by awesomex18 [Reviews - 0] (3987 words)