- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

NOTE: There's some sexual stuff involving Stuart in this chapter, to allow for a new story development in upcoming chapters. It won't be repeated.

 

Sometime in the night I woke up smothered and sweltering under my blanket. Except it felt more like I was covered by ten blankets all piled over me. Perspiration caused my skin to stick to the bed, and my heartbeat was so profound it felt like my body was ringing. I began to crawl and grope for air, but the surface I was on wasn’t my sponge bed, and it seemed to go on forever.

Muffled voices came from somewhere outside the blanket: Stuart and Jennifer’s voices, like they were in the room, but out of sight.

Suddenly an enormous weight like a felled log dropped down onto me, plastering me against whatever surface I was on. The air shot out of my lungs like I was a punctured balloon.

It didn’t shift for a good ten seconds, leaving me pinned in place beneath its shattering weight. Then it slid off me, squashing whatever part of me it shifted over, like some huge rolling pin, compelling my body to bend beneath it.

Wheezing in pain, I tried to continue crawling along. But, being surrounded by pure darkness, I had no idea where I was, nor any sense of how to escape the pitch black pocket of oppressive, stale heat I was trapped in.

“I LOST THE DOLL,” came Stuart’s voice.

“NO IT’S HERE SOMEWHERE,” answered Jennifer’s voice. “I KINDA SAT ON IT. HANG ON…”

The surface I was lying on shifted as some big object slid towards me. In the darkness, it was felt more than seen. It bumped my body and I was suddenly being poked and prodded by several blunt objects across my body, all at once. They moved so fast and forcefully that the impact was like a series of punches. One of them jabbed my head painfully, another battered against my ribs, and still another flicked my member around.

They then curled around me, sliding beneath my stomach and wrapping me in an incredibly warm and tight embrace. My squashed chest twanged in pain, but I was in no condition to object, my voice wouldn't leave my raw throat. Then I felt myself being wrenched along before cool air spilled onto my face as I found myself hanging in space, in a dark room. Giant dark bodies shifted around me.

Lifting, there was a flash of a massive pair of bare breasts before, further up, I stopped in front of the dark silhouette of a massive head, framed by long, dark hair. I was brought right up for evaluation, my head tilted up until I made out the gigantic face evaluating me.

Jennifer’s face.

Her heated breath beat against me rapidly, like she had just exercised, causing me to have to blink rapidly to fight off aerosolized saliva. My vision was so blurry I could barely make out her features, but watched silently, filled with confusion, as she pressed one long index finger against her lips in a ‘keep quiet’ gesture, her eyes fixed on me. I didn’t understand, but was so disorientated and weak that I had little choice but to obey.

Then, she gave me a quick wink, before the walls blurred as I was once again moved through the air and placed into a slightly bigger, coarser hand that I guessed belonged to Stuart.

“FOUND IT,” said Jennifer.

His fingers wrapped around my torso as Jennifer’s departed. His big firm hand now had my entire body trapped, my arms pinned to my sides.

My brain was swirling in a dazed drunken miasma. I could barely move my limbs or speak, and had little ability to rationally question what was happening. It had to be a dream, or more specifically, a nightmare. But the sensations were so disturbingly real; the lingering pain from being battered by the heavy log-like weight earlier.

“PUT IT IN,” Jennifer breathed.

“I’M GOING AS FAST AS I CAN,” Stuart reassured her. “BUT I’VE LOST THE LUBE. I THINK IT FELL BEHIND THE BED.”

“EXCUSES, EXCUSES,” she tutted. “USE WHATEVER YOU HAVE. I’M NOT GOING TO BE HORNY FOREVER.”

Stuart made some grunting noises. It seemed like he was scratching himself rapidly in the dark, or yanking at the waistband of his pants. Except I didn’t think he was wearing pants.

Belatedly, I came to the horrifying conclusion that he had the end of his penis lined up with my head. By the time I figured this out, it was too late.

He gave a quick exhalation and the head of his penis exploded in my face, shooting me several times point blank. My stomach lurched in disgust as my eyes were blinded by the thick waves of ejaculation.

With my head smattered in the gooey warm fluid, I felt myself moving through the air again, though I couldn’t see anything anymore. I was even denied the simple necessity of wiping my eyes because my arms were pressed against my sides by the firm grip of his hand.

My head was suddenly rammed against something firm and springy, and with Stuart’s clasp supplying manual pressure, until my head actually started to penetrate into a rubbery kind of tube.

The pressure was incredible as the tube hugged my head from every angle, smearing the ejaculate over my head. The entrance slipped past my hairline, sliding past my eyes, nose and mouth.

My nostrils were hit with an unavoidably fecal odor. By a process of deduction, I realized there were only a small category of places on Jennifer’s body that Stuart might be ramming me into, and the smell assaulting my nostrils had unquestionably eliminated all but one of them.

Her personal grooming was almost a hobby in its own right, but upstanding hygiene or not, short of giving herself saline enemas, there was no way of disguising the fact that the primary purpose of the tight tunnel my head was compacted inside was to convey bio-wastes to the outside of the body. Just having my face up there felt like a violation of universal law, somehow. Heads should not fit inside butts.

It was a staggering way for my demeaning size to be thrust in my face. I was as close to being inside someone as any adult was going to get, and it was panic-inducing; like being swallowed – but round the wrong way. It just topped it off that my distress was designed to bring Jennifer so much erotic pleasure at the same time – evidenced by the sound of her moaning, which was partly muffled by the tight flesh seal flattening my ears against my head.

The sticky moist flesh walls pressed in and slid back and forth against my cheeks as my head was run further in. The cloistering warmth of the narrow space was making me break out with panic. My head swirled as my brain fought for fresh oxygen.

She must have clenched her ass cheeks because there was a vise like grip around my head. It felt like my head was trapped in a giant fist and was being squeezed mercilessly. The elastic ring of her sphincter immediately tightened like a noose around my neck, cutting off my airways, as if my head wasn’t spinning enough. I gasped and squirmed weakly as the air in my chest was locked up with fetid air.

Stuart’s hand was still gripping my body. He gave me a small jiggle, and then satisfied I was firmly in place, his hand released, leaving me dangling pathetically from between the globular ass cheeks, my body pressed in place between her crack.

He must have penetrated Jennifer from behind, because suddenly I was being rocked and jerked around, with my lower body wagging around like some grotesque tail erupting from the base of Jennifer’s tailbone.

Worst of all I could feel Stuart’s penis ramming back and forth on the other side of the anal wall, thrusting against my head and battering against my face. Each thrust caused the anal passage to flex and tighten around my skull. My temples were throbbing painfully. I felt like her butt was endeavoring to make my head crumple in like a tin can.

The world blacked out for a couple of seconds before coming to as my skull was subject to an agonizing series of explosive squeezes. These came so rapidly and powerfully that it left no doubt that Jennifer was climaxing.

Meanwhile, my head was about to burst like a grape. Jennifer’s butt cheeks were on a mission to pound it down to two dimensions. This was how I was destined to die, and it wasn’t pretty. I hoped my obituary writer could fabricate something quiet, dignified and boring.

In the instant she came, she let out a euphoric wail as I was overtaken by an excruciating migraine that clapped around my head and fought to grind my skull to dust. It felt like my face was melting from the stuffy, sweaty heat, my eyeballs were going to pop out of my head and run down my face. I hated and was thrilled with terror that she was doing this to me: giving me a first person perspective of what it would be like to be a stubborn lump of her turd that wouldn’t smoothly pass.

Then, all in an instant, the mind-numbing pressure relaxed. With a disgusting moist sound, my head spurted free and I plopped onto the mattress below. Sweat was pouring off my body and my head felt like I'd gone in the ring with a champion boxer.  Going by how tender it felt, my face must have been very red and bruised. A shade of mauve was palpitating in front of my eyes as my lungs were practically seizuring for air.

There was little time to consider what had just happened.

A huge sigh erupted from Jennifer as she leaned back on her haunches, shifting from her doggy style position into a sitting position on the mattress. The massive moons of her ass filled my dim vision, making it even dimmer as they collapsed down directly onto me.

My body made a tiny, pathetic squeak as the cheeks of her butt stamped down on top of it. It was like I was rubber duck, and all the air in my body was pressed out all-together.

For one chilling moment I was forced to contemplate my doom as I was held in place under the full weight of her upper body – her entire mass except for her legs – wracked by the agony of my muscles stretching and flattening, and my skeletal frame rubbing and groaning, and not an ounce of power in my body to extricate myself from the torture.

Then she leapt off me again.

The pain dulled. Her warm hand reached down and landed on my back, the fingers exploratively wandering up and down my battered, defeated body, probing for some part of me she could pick up, before identifying my waist, which she clasped securely before transferring me to the top of one of her smooth thighs. She was completely naked and the scent of her sex swept out like a fierce tropical typhoon.

As she leaned back, she pulled the blanket up over her legs and stomach. It dropped over me like a curtain, sealing me away in complete darkness and the now insulated warmth of her body.

Paralyzed by fatigue, I lay face down on her thigh as her hand rested heavily on my back. It shifted a little as her thumb insistently dug its way beneath my ribs so that she was gripping me, and began to slid me up along the smooth flesh of the inside of her thigh, towards, I guessed, her mound, which I could not see in the dark, but its cloying scent blocked up my airways.

Still sliding, I narrowly evaded her drooling labia, and was dragged up over her mound until she had my limp body cupped against her soft smooth lower belly. Meanwhile, my feet were getting pricked by the spikes of her trimmed bush. Her fingers were tracing up and down my spine and working into my shoulders, sending constant thrills of pain along my battered body. I groaned into the hot, sweat-sticky flesh pressing against my face, but my voice was muted by the blanket covering me.

As this was going on, Stuart and Jennifer started to talk.

"LET’S NEVER GET BORING, STUART," said Jennifer.

"OF COURSE NOT," Stuart replied quietly, and then paused. "BUT, YOU KNOW, THERE’S SOMETHING TO BE SAID FOR ROUTINE AND STABILITY.”

"NO." I could imagine she was shaking her head. "NO, NO, NO, NO, NO."

Stuart gave a sigh and the mattress groaned and dipped slightly as he must have shifted towards her.  

“I’LL HAPPILY DO THIS WITH YOU,” he said lightly, “BUT I DON’T THINK I’LL EVER UNDERSTAND IT.”

“GOOD,” Jennifer said in a clipped tone. “IT’S SEX, NOT THERAPY.”

“I HAVE TO BE HONEST: ABOUT THE DOLL, IT’S – ”

“NOT JERRY. I THOUGHT WE TALKED ABOUT THIS, ALREADY.”

“IT’S THE SAME SIZE AS HIM, THOUGH.”

“STUART, IF I WANTED TO FUCK JERRY, I WOULD.”

“WELL, OKAY,” he trailed off a little awkwardly for a moment. Then he found his voice again:

“BUT SPEAKING OF WHICH, I THINK YOU SHOULD JUST WATCH YOURSELF WITH HIM.”

“WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?” she huffed. I winced as her nails bit into my spine. I hoped it was only by accident.

“EARLIER, WHEN YOU MADE HIM DO YOUR FEET, YOU MADE THE LITTLE GUY PASS OUT.”

“THAT WAS PURE THEATRICS. JERRY IS SUCH A CLOWN,” Jennifer snorted.

“JEN,” his voice grew hesitant, “I THINK YOU SHOULD BE…I DON’T KNOW…A LITTLE GENTLER WITH HIM, BEING AS TINY AS HE IS…”

“SOUNDS LIKE YOU DON’T GIVE HIM ENOUGH CREDIT,” she scoffed. “HE’S A LITTLE IRON MAN. YOU’VE SEEN HOW STRONG HE IS.”

“BUT NOT INVINCIBLE. AND IF SOMETHING WERE TO EVER HAPPEN TO HIM…GOSH I’D FEEL AWFUL.”

“BUT JUST SAY IT DID,” Jennifer ventured slowly, diplomatically, “I’D GET HIM STUFFED BY A TAXIDERMIST AND PROP HIM UP ON THE MANTELPIECE. OR HAVE HIM MADE INTO A KEYRING.”

“UH…” Stuart sounded shaky now, “…DON’T YOU THINK THAT’S GOING A LITTLE TOO FAR?”

“I WOULD NEVER DO THAT TO A NORMAL SIZE PERSON. BUT AT HIS SIZE, IT’S PERFECT. HE WOULD BE A REAL LIFE MEMENTO.”

Her fingers continued to massage – almost pummel – my back, as if by examination, and I realized she was trying to investigate my wakefulness. She intended her touch to be a little firm and painful, because my lack of protest mistakenly satisfied her that I wasn’t conscious. Considering my body was limp, she probably thought I was asleep or had passed out, and couldn’t hear the two of them talking.

Sweating and aching and nearly overcome by the sweltering scent of her sex, I was on the verge on passing out, but was definitely still conscious for the next bit:

“CAN I JUST SAY, ‘YIKES’?” Stuart muttered. “THAT’S ALMOST AS FREAKY AS WHAT YOU DID TO JERRY THE NIGHT OF THAT GPR THING.”

Jennifer let out a sharp breath as if he’d slapped her.

“STUART!” she hissed. “NEVER MENTION THAT AGAIN!”

There was an uncomfortable silence. Then Stuart gave a nervous chuckle.

“NOW, I’M NO EXPERT ON THESE THINGS,” he said, “BUT IT SOUNDS TO ME LIKE YOU’VE GOT UNRESOLVED ISSUES GOING ON SINCE YOUR BREAK-UP.”

“THAT’S CORRECT, STUART: YOU’RE NOT AN EXPERT.”

“OKAY, OKAY. FORGET I SAID ANYTHING.”

“DONE.”

The world tilted abruptly as Jennifer slid down onto the mattress and rolled over, taking me – pressed against her – along for the ride.

She came to rest lying on her side, facing the outer edge of the bed, her back turned to Stuart. I was now sideways, cradled firmly against her front waistline.

It was very uncomfortable, as I had no firm surface underneath me; I was being held against the wall of her lower abdomen by the unrelenting pressure of her palm. For a moment she rubbed me back and forth over her lower belly, practically grinding me against her lightly sweaty flesh. My mouth opened in a silent cry as my flesh and muscles felt like they were being pulled and teased this way and that, warming intensely by the friction of her skin, practically baking under the stuffy blanket.

She shifted a little, seemingly with irritation. My squirming motions must have tickled. One of her fingers extended rapidly, inadvertently delivering a sharp, painful tap into my head to flick it out of the way as it went to scratch her bellybutton.

After a couple of minutes, she finally settled, ceasing her vigorous abuse, but continuing to keep me plastered against moist skin.

Now I dismally realized she wanted to sleep with me pressed her all night. I wasn’t too keen on that, but there was nothing I could do; I was no better than an exhausted ragdoll in her clutches.

Some time passed before Jennifer and Stuart seemed to have both fallen asleep. Jennifer’s muscles were slackening and the deep flow and ebb of her breathing – like the sound of a distant crashing ocean – was slow and steady. My eyes began to close…

Suddenly I dropped onto the mattress, as Jennifer’s hand completely relaxed and fell away. Moving slowly and pausing at intervals, I began to crawl through the bed on my elbows, like an army commando. It was unbelievable how tired I was; my muscles screamed for rest, but I fought on, working single-mindedly towards the goal of getting out of the bedroom. If it was the last thing I did.

My only thought: get as far away from Jennifer as possible.

The mattress suddenly dropped away. The blanket still covered me, so I was unable to see and had to use touch to pull myself over the edge of the bed and start climbing down. As soon as my feet touched down on the woolly carpet fibers, I broke into a sprint towards the door, which was ajar, and slipped through into the gray, moonlit corridor.

At ground level, the air was very cold and still. My feet pattered rapidly over the icy tiles through the kitchen area. When the tiles turned to carpet again, I leapt onto the nearest couch and began to ascend. My shoulders and back pulled and cramped; my muscles felt like paper that had been scrunched up and smoothed out again. I longed to stretch them, but stretching them caused them to erupt with tingles of pain.

A couple of times my head swooped and I nearly dropped down to earth again. At my size, it probably wouldn’t have caused a lot of damage, but with the precious state of my head, it felt like one good blow from hitting the ground would be enough to knock me clean out. Reaching the backrest, I made the final leap of faith to the table. I sorely wanted to drop and sleep, but I still needed to do something first, and knew I wouldn’t be able to rest until I did.

From the table I was able to climb onto the end of the kitchen counter, and for my task, took the end of the coil of string (which Jennifer had earlier on used to fashion me into a living puppet) with me. From there, I dropped the end of the string down into the sink and, using the last reserves of my concentration and strength, I pushed the sink valve to get a thin stream of water running. Then I slipped down the string, into the sink’s basin, and began to run the water over my head, scrubbing vigorously to wash off any residue of Jennifer’s anal passage.

Once I felt suitably refreshed, I climbed back up the string and shut the water off, before returning to the table top, where I sunk onto my sponge bed and went still like I’d been smacked by a huge mallet.