- Text Size +

 

It was so bizarre, Mike thought.

 

The last he’d been aware, he was being buried in the cold snow by an avalanche. He must have been knocked out by the cold wave, with the even colder certainty that he was facing certain death (assuming you could actually die in this game world). So, now, becoming increasingly aware of his surroundings, he found himself buried not in jagged shards of ice but in a moist, warm cavern – a cave?

 

He could see a big row of smooth white, jagged and vaguely squarish rocks – ice shards? He didn’t think so. Sticky moisture slicked everything. Hot air pounded him from a black tunnel somewhere past his head. It came in repeated blasts. Had he found his way down into a volcanic shaft? He wondered. But there was something else; in wake of each hot blast, there was a residual vacuum that squeezed his body and made his lungs feel tight. He didn’t have explanation for that.

 

Another thing; why was the ground shifting around under him, as if he was lying on a pile of moving bodies? His heart thumped – I’m on the back of some great serpent, he thought. There was nothing he could do. He was conscious, but still mostly paralyzed. He could blink and look around, and the feeling of numbness was residing, but he couldn’t move, apart from small involuntary twitching in his fingers and toes.

 

The serpentine thing thrashed suddenly, effectively flipping him onto his front, and his well lubricated body offered no resistance. Its movement was incredibly controlled and precise, like it had total possession over him. That was worrying – it suggested the thing was sentient. Maybe even intelligent. He could feel its bumpy skin texture – maybe not scales but somewhat rough and snakelike – against his face. There was a slightly soured, fleshy, meaty scent about it, but only because his nose was pressed so closely.

 

Then he felt something warm, wet and firm blunder into his legs and immediately make for his bulge, which it began to stroke up and down. He tried to cry out, but his throat felt locked up with cold. The thing was probing keenly and intelligently, as if for signs of life. So he was trapped here in a volcanic shaft, immobilized by cold, had now to contend with a pervy serpent – great.

 

Then it shifted him a little, moving him along to give it access to his stomach, where it again poked around. This was horribly ticklish, and worst of all, he still couldn’t move or speak, so he was forced to silently endure that torture for a few minutes, before he was finally rotated onto his back again. Now the big wet thing traced his spine down to his buttocks, and slid along his crack line and poked between his legs to meet with his ballsack.

 

This was getting really out of hand. Not only the serpentine groping but his sinuses were beginning to ache from the constant, throbbing hot vacuum, like he had been punched in the nose. He began to focus all his willpower of moving. He could bend his fingers and toes a little, and open his jaw now (not a wise move, as he got a mouthful of the sticky moist fluid dribbling over everything, which surged down his throat and momentarily threatened to choke him). He was starting to feel like he preferred being frozen alive to…whatever this was. Being trapped in a damp volcanic cavern with this big red sluglike inhabitant, or something like it.

 

He was able to emit a tiny vibration in his throat. He worked on this determinedly until he was able to get it louder, and form words.

 

“Help…!” he grunted. But nothing happened. The snake was deaf and his voice was stolen away down the tunnel with another huge sucking vacuum.

 

Was there anyone around out there? Even if not, maybe if the snake realized he was alive it would be frightened off. He was then rotated again, this time being turned head to toe. It took a lot of force as the space was so enclosed; the serpent whacked him and pushed him roughly like it was trying to break down a door. The force hurt his stiff joints and he grimaced. His face was slapped wetly against the snake’s bumpy skin. Surely there wasn’t anything worse than this.

 

Desperately, he tried again.

 

“Help!”

 

It didn’t work. Now he was in a position which enabled one end of the red snake thing access to his head. It spread heavily over his face like a warm wet blanket, coating him in its bubbly slime, and settled there for a moment, threatening to suffocate him. When his lungs felt like they were about to burst, it slid off, giving him a quick breath of hot, bitter air, before it began to tap and knead all around his head, without a lot of regard to his delicate facial features, which were far less numb, and were beginning to throb at the shock of regained sensation.

 

He groaned in discomfort; feeling like his head was a piece of dough being pounded by a pizza-maker. He blinked rapidly as sticky fluid stung his eyes, and coughed as it forced its way inside his mouth. Oddly, it reminded him of getting a lick attack by a big dog, except this was so much worse.

 

He tried to call out again:

 

“Hmmpphf!”

 

But the big wet thing was squashing his face, smearing over his lips, dampening his voice.

 

A light opened up across the cavern. His heart leaped – was he being rescued? But the only thing that emerged was a great churning slush of water, spilling in and quickly swirling up to the cavern ceiling. He took a big breath as it passed up over his head – surprisingly, it was warm, probably from the volcanic heat. He was tumbled around, banging into the white rocks and the mushy cavern walls. The bumpy snake thrashed at him, rolling him like a log. A sharp jab in the gut winded him and causing him to lose his breath. Now his lungs felt like they were scrunching up. His mind screamed for air.

 

Then the water was sucked down the tunnel at the end of the cavern. The pull nearly sent him along with it, but the bumpy snake pressed its weight down on top of him firmly, keeping him still. When the snake slithered off him again, and he was given a nanosecond to breathe, he stole the opportunity to scream for help before it slipped away again:

 

“ANYONE OUT THERE?! HELP!”

 

The snake froze. Even the hot blasts of air stopped. Then the light opened up again, and something wrapped around him and yanked.

 

He was retracted into the light of day. Blinking rapidly, his eyes worked to get accustomed to the brightness. When they finally did, he found himself gazing up at one of the most beautiful woman he’d ever seen in his life, with smooth pale skin, long glossy hair the color of the night sky, and penetrating blue eyes. But she was not a woman, he realized from her pointy ears, but an elf – a giant elf. An elf giantess. And he was sitting in her hand.

 

She was looking down at him, bemused.

 

“You’re alive,” she said, sounding surprised and relieved.

 

“Yeah,” he said breathlessly. Then he shot her an accusatory stare. “You’re trying to eat me!”

 

“No!” she said. “I was trying to save you.”

 

“But you had me in your…your mouth!” Looking at her, he now struggled to equate her puffy pink lips – now curved in a faint smile – as being the very same entrance to what had only moments ago been his torturous prison. And that meant…the red snake had been her tongue. God, it was so bizarre. His head spun. That damn snake – er, tongue – had been all over him!

 

“It worked, didn’t it?” she suggested.

 

“B-but…” his mouth worked but no sound came out for a moment, “…it’s – it’s – uh…Gross! Why would you put me in your mouth?! I’m a living person!”

 

Mike could not have known, but the elf woman had previously considered peeing on him, as one last ditch effort to warm him back to life. This most unladylike, unelflike deed she thought prudent not to mention.

 

“Not when I found you. You were a dying person,” she said simply. “You were frozen solid, as stiff as…” her sentence stopped short and her eyes trailed downwards.

 

Mike stared at her, not comprehending. Then he realized his prick was erect – from the constant stimulation he’d just been subject to. Cheeks flushing, he went to cover himself but the giantess beat him; her enormous fingers rushed forward and nipped his member, and carelessly, as if she’d never seen one before and didn’t realize its significance. Or she was just reckless.

 

“You’re lucky this hasn’t dropped off,” she said.

 

“Hey!” he barked, flinching. This chick was really bold. It scared him.

 

“Sorry,” she said, inconsequently. “Couldn’t help myself. A few moments ago I’d kind of forgotten you were even a person.”

 

“Yeah, obviously,” he said sorely. Then he shivered. Now that he was in the open air, he was getting cold again.

 

She noticed.

 

“Hey, where are my clothes?” he exclaimed.

 

The giant woman said nothing but the ghost of a smile played across her lips. He was seriously getting bugged by her now. Before he could say anything else, she went on (as if to change the subject):

 

“So, you can come with me, or you can, you know, go do your own thing, I guess.”

 

He sighed. He didn’t think the giantess wanted to harm him but he got a domineering vibe her that made him uncomfortable. Oh sure, she was attractive as hell, but her sheer power over him made her scary. She had just put him in her mouth and played tongue-rodeo with him without any sense of discomposure or regret showing on her face. She had forwardly tongue-groped his manhood. She seemed like one of those biblical angels with a flaming sword; she could save you, but it wasn’t going to be pretty.

 

“You know I can’t let you go,” she went on shrewdly. “You’ll die out here.” Her smile became mischievous. “I didn’t go to all that tasty effort just for you to die again.”

 

“I guess I’ll come with you for a little while,” he said feebly.

 

“Okay,” she shrugged. “Let me find you somewhere warm – ”

 

Before he could react, he was lifted up before her ample chest, where she pulled back one of her bra cups and lowered him into it.

 

“Oh, wait, hang on --!” he stammered, confronted by the size of her massive breast pushing up against the soles of his feet as they were slid along its curve.

 

“Look at my costume,” she said, raising an eyebrow, “you don’t have a lot of choice here. It’s either here, or…further below.”

 

Getting her meaning he gulped and shut his mouth.

 

On the way down, one of his feet struck a big nub that he awkwardly guessed was her nipple. The giantess bit her lip but kept feeding him in. His body slid down over the curve of her mammary, and fell down underneath, into the space at the bottom of the cup. The giantess then released her breast, causing the great mass to collapse down on top of him, pressing him in place. He could feel it beating against him in time with her pulse.

 

To Mike – who admired traditional patriarchal hierarchical structures– this was just about as humiliating as it got. Only a step above being tongue probed. He vowed to never let anyone find out this had happened.

 

At least it was warm. In spite of himself, he crawled closer and curled up against her flesh. Suddenly her chest shuddered around him, and he heard her emit a chuckle.

 

“You’re still a little cold and it tickles,” she explained. “Don’t get too frisky, or I’ll have to find a new place for you – and you’ve only got one other option.”

 

Still, she couldn’t trust he might not try and shift around. It would be very compromising to be tickled in the middle of a fight. Plus, she didn’t want to be responsible if he slipped out and she accidentally stood on him, so she magicked up a little collar for him, attached to a chain that ended in a nipple piercing. She hadn’t been pierced before, but she was now. A little flamboyant, maybe, but her abilities made her more adventurous. 

 

When Mike realized he had basically been turned into a human nipple piercing, he climbed up and poked his head out of the top of the bra cup to fix her with a look of indignation.

 

“Get me out of this thing!” he yelled.

 

“If there’s going to be a problem,” she said calmly, “I can always stick you back where I found you. In the ground.”

 

He muttered something but slipped back down into the bra. Soon he was motionless and huddled up against her ribs. She could feel the tiny bulk of his body wedged up under her right breast. He warmed quickly. It was kind of comforting, actually. She felt like a protector, in a maternal kind of way. She continued around the mountaintop, coming to the other side and beginning the descent. Every so often her fingers would absent-mindedly locate the miniature man, and fondle him affectionately. She liked to try to work out where his head was to make sure he wasn’t accidentally getting suffocated. If he’d been a little too sedentary for an extended while, she would give his head a gentle squeeze, just enough to provoke him into shifting around, to remind her that he was still alive and well. She sometimes thought she felt his tiny fists beating against her hand through the bra, which was amusing.

 

But even more amusing was the fact that he didn’t know she could have effortlessly conjured him up a fur coat and sent him on his way, or something like that.

 

She just didn’t feel like it.