- Text Size +

[A Commission for The Pokemon Bug Trainer]

(Many Different Bug Transformations, Giantess Vore, Crush, Foot-Play and Animal Vore)

The city of Insela was one that prided itself on having the cleanest streets, so, to further showcase their city’s cleanliness to the rest of the country, the city’s leadership decided to fund the construction of a massive park. The one flaw with Insela was that it felt it lacked more of a natural charm. Normally, cities are concrete jungles and it’s not unusual for them to look artificial but, unlike other cities, they completely lacked signs of flora such as trees or gardens for some homes. They wanted to show that they did care about the environment and felt that have a large park would aid in bringing in a breath of fresh air to the otherwise polished and cold city. It would also help for the city’s residents to have a large open space to entertain themselves with outdoor activities. After a lot of paperwork and selecting the right company, the Rosewall park had its construction started.

The construction itself was surprisingly fast as the city both put a lot of pressure on the construction company to complete it as quickly as they could and they increased their budget far above what would have been needed to complete it. After a very long and delayed wait, the park was, finally, opened to the public. By the day of opening, the Rosewall park was something to admire. It was absolutely massive, more so than what people thought it would be. Not only that but the park had successfully been connected to a nearby forest. The forest itself led along into a nice hiking trail and gave the city residents a much easier path into the forest and the nearby hiking routes along the city’s outskirts.

To further celebrate the opening of the park, the city’s leadership decided to host a city-wide event at the park itself, welcoming families to come for a day of games, entertainment and barbecues. Naturally, the reception from the city’s residents was an overwhelmingly positive one and earned the city’s leadership a lot of good reputation within a short period of time. They got more renown than even they were expecting and, thus, they made sure the event went off without a hitch. They hired local music groups to perform, setup food stands around the park and hired a number of companies to setup clowns and large inflatable playgrounds for the children to enjoy.

It was a great and sunny day for everyone that attended with not a single cloud in the sky. Since the weather was so great and the event was so popular, a huge attendance took place and the place was, soon, swarming with people. The place may have been stuffed but, thankfully, since the park was simply that impressively large, space for the individual families wasn’t an issue. What was an issue was finding your own spot as a lot of people wanted to be closer to the area where the main entertainment was taking place and didn’t want to be pushed too far back. It was this predicament that was facing the ‘Hooligan’ gang. They weren’t a gang but it was the nickname a group of boys came up with for their group of friends.

They came to the park for one singular motive, which was to score the number of a hot girl. It was on this day that, for the time being, every single one of the Hooligan gang members were single. It wasn’t because they were necessarily unattractive, awkward or didn’t have the time for a relationship, it was mainly pure coincidence that none of them were in a relationship, when the day of the event came to be. Ironically, four of them had even experienced breakups to the week leading up to the event alone. Since they all discovered that they were single before the event started, they decided to make that their primary directive. No matter what happened, they would each get a girl’s number before the end of the event. To further motivate them, they would get punished through an undecided method, after the event was over, something like having to walk around their university naked or something.

Once at the park, however, the gang were a little puzzled as to where they should set things up. They had come close to noon and the place was overflowing with people, especially, closer to the entertainment. Seeing as they had no other choice, the group moved far back from the entertainment and settled themselves within a small cove that was formed by nearby trees. The plan was simple. They would all take group shifts of watching over their things and going out to find a girl that would be interested in them. The leader of the gang was a tall man named Joe. He knew that it would be tough for everyone to find both their own type and someone willing to hear them out, so he arranged something to make the process either for his fellow boys.

He had invited a group of girls from their university and they had agreed to come as well. In fact, not long after settling in, they even spotted them and exchanged waves. The group of women were, at least, double their own gang’s numbers, meaning they had a solid chance of scoring one of their numbers, in particular. On top of that, Joe had heard a few backdoor rumours that some of the women were actually interested in some of them already, which meant they simply needed to figure out who was smitten with who for this to be a general great success. One of the things that he didn’t know about was what Hailey, the makeshift leader of the girl’s group had given him. It was a large metal purple flask. It contained some vodka, apparently, and she gave it to him so that the boys could be ‘inspired’. Apparently, Hailey was eager to watch how things turned out and was encouraging them.

Looking at the flask then, he was grateful that she gave them something like that. A small shot of this vodka should help start a fire in the hearts of his gang members. Once they were fully settled in, he held the flask up and showed it to the others, saying they should all take a shot before the day started and, whoever got a girl’s number first, would get the rest of the flask for themselves. The flask was more than enough to fill a number of shot glasses and still have plenty left over to make it a tempting prize for the future winner of this small bet. The boys quickly agreed to the conditions and got a shot each.

Once everyone had their own drink in hand, Joe cheered them on with a short speech before they all quickly downed the shots together. After drinking the shots, however, something wasn’t right. It tasted like normal vodka, Joe thought, but something had gone terribly wrong and everything in his body was telling him that. He dropped the glass and watched the others do the same. By looking at the others, he could figure out why he felt so strange himself. The others all had pale skin and they looked incredibly exhausted compared to how energized they were only moments before. Suddenly, he felt himself falling and looking towards the sky as he did. Before he felt his head hit the ground, everything went black.

Joe was a stubborn and tough man. He was also very compassionate, however, so when he woke up, the first thing he checked on was the rest of the gang. Unfortunately, he couldn’t do that as there was a blade of grass in his way. Not only that but he didn’t feel the same. Something about his perspective of the world was warped and had been changed severely. It was then that he flew up to see more of his surroundings. Wait…flew up? He was flying! Joe didn’t understand how this was possibly but he was hovering in the air above giant blades of grass and he realized he was doing it with his wings. How he had wings and why he could see he was a tiny being in a giant park was something he didn’t have an answer for yet.

Looking around, he tried to piece together what had happened. He was clearly not a human anymore from the fact that his current body allowed him to fly and everything in the park, including the people, were gigantic compared to him. At the same time, he was hovering in the same cove where his gang’s things were. There was no trace of his own clothing, however, nor any sign of his boys. He looked around where they were standing previously and then saw what he was hoping not to see. In the location of where each of them had been standing was a bug in their place. He could see flies and ants, where he should see his fellow gang members.

The reality of the situation was terrifying as he imagined that he and the rest of the group had, somehow, been turned into bugs. He also understood that what must have caused this was the ‘vodka’ they drank. After coming to this consensus, he got curious and flew over to a nearby metal bottle that he had brought himself. It had a reflective surface, so he could see his reflection. He couldn’t believe that he was, at that moment, looking at a mosquito. He cursed internally. He hated mosquitoes but what was worrying was that they didn’t have a long lifespan. He would need to figure out a way to get someone’s help. He was the leader of their gang and being a leader means taking responsibility for those under you. It’s the hard part of being a leader but it was something he would need to bare for the time being.

Seeing as Hailey was the one that gave them the flask, perhaps she intended for this to take place as a sort of prank? If that was the case and she did possess such surreal supernatural abilities, perhaps she would be willing to turn them back? He looked around in his new form, still unsettled by his peculiar new senses and could vaguely make out where Hailey was. The short-haired brunette was laying on a large red picnic blanket. She was wearing white shorts and a yellow shirt, laying there as if to show off her body to anyone curious enough to look her way. Seeing that no one was around her, he approached her, flying towards her ear to see if he could grab her attention that way.

By flying near her ear, she appeared annoyed by the sound he made and leaned back to look at whatever it was. Since the giant woman was looking at him, he hovered in front of her but in the direction of the cove. By doing this, he was sure she would notive that they were missing and-he got crushed. Hailey hated mosquitoes just as much as anyone else. When one of the small pests flew practically right into her face, she brought her hands together, slamming the mosquito between them. With that done, she opened her hands and saw the small red stain he made on her palm. “Gross” she grumbled before wiping his remains off on the picnic blanket. It appeared she had no idea about the transformation.

Meanwhile, another of the boys had woken up and discovered the same things that Joe had. His name was Vince. He wasn’t the smartest guy in the group, however. Seeing what he had changed into and the condition he was in, he was stupid enough to believe that it was all some kind of weird lucid dream. He never imagined he had the desire to be a mosquito, which is what he turned into himself but if it was a secret desire of his, he figured he’d just play himself out as a mosquito should. He didn’t know too much about how mosquitoes actually behave. All he knew was that they loved to suck blood. Since that was the case, he would have to do that too, right?

Looking around, he looked for a target. He had always hated being bitten by mosquitoes, so it was interesting being on the other side for a change. He slowly moved away from his group’s cove, which was strangely realistic as well and flew towards a nearby family. In the family was a young woman that appeared to be the oldest daughter, who was having a day with her parents and younger sister. The woman had dark skin, long curly black hair and was drinking lemonade while wearing a red shirt and jeans. Seeing as she had jeans and her one arm wasn't moving, Vince played the risky move of landing on her arm and quietly trying to draw some blood.

It was surprisingly a very simple process but then he got confused. He couldn’t drink the blood for some reason? His pointy nose thingy wasn’t going into her skin, which didn’t make much sense to him. What Vince didn’t know was that only female mosquitoes sucked blood, while male mosquitoes actually enjoy nectar. He couldn’t bite her, even if he wanted to. Of course, he would never figure this out as a hand came down onto him a split-second later. The woman had heard the noise and looked around before noticing him on her arm and smacking it, crushing him against her arm and leaving his remains smeared in the palm of her hand. After reviewing his remains with some disgust, she casually wiped him off on her thigh. Her jeans were already partially dirty, so she would clean him off with the rest of the dirt later. It was her own fault, after all, for tripping earlier that day into a flowerbed.

If Vince was the dumbest person in the group, the smartest would have to be Albert. Al was the brains of the group and had always been. Since everyone considered him the smartest since the founding of their group, he went out of his way to prove them right. He studied fervently and passionately and his scores in tests were always the highest. Considering how intelligent he was, he immediately identified the situation and, unlike Joe, kept a cool head. He needed a plan to figure out how he could change back as that was his ultimate problem, at the moment. For Al, he had been turned into a gnat.

Seeing as he was a gnat, he was grateful for the gift of flight and immediately took off. He flew across the park carefully and taking breaks in safe places. He used a lot of the trees and hard to reach places to avoid the attention of any people or birds as his ultimate goal was to get home. Once back at home, he could use a few small pieces of electronic equipment he had laying around to notify his parents of his change and get their aid in returning him to his original form. Since his parents were powerful individuals, he had no doubt the entire case would be very thoroughly investigated. Once he was safe, he could also focus on tracking the whereabouts of the others and saving them.

As he was flying across the park, he couldn’t help but marvel at how he was handling the situation. A normal person would be panicking and trying to mentally accept the situation but not him. He was in full control of his situation and always was, he thought. He continued to fly while wondering exactly what he would say to his parents. His father was a stubborn man but he would believe the situation if he communicated it clearly, even if his mother would remain sceptical. He was considering this when he was engulfed. It took him a second to question what was happening as he found himself in a hot, dark and wet cave. Before he could react, he collided with what was no doubt a tongue and stuck to it, gasping and struggling in the small pool of thick and sticky saliva.

Since Al was so distracted by his own thoughts, he hadn’t noticed the jogger that was making her way around the edges of the park. She had just reached the point where she perfectly blocked his path and he hadn’t noticed until he flew straight into her open mouth while she was breathing in. Upon feeling something in her mouth, she gagged. She then paused, closing her mouth as Al’s world went dark and waiting. She didn’t really feel anything in her mouth, so she wondered if she had imagined it. Seeing as she still had much more jogging to do, she swallowed the saliva that was accumulating in her mouth and continued on her way.

Al couldn’t believe the situation as he wanted to scream while sliding down the back of her tongue. Before he could do anything, however, he felt himself move into her throat and be sent down the tight tunnel of flesh with a ‘glrk’. He was accompanied by the same saliva that had been pooling around him and, before he could do anything about it, he felt himself plop directly into her stomach. Over the rest of the day, the tanned blonde runner would continue her exercise, not knowing that Al was sloshing around inside her stomach and was slowly churned up into nutrients to further aid her exercise with fresh new energy.

Another boy in the group was a boy named Duke. Duke was one of the latest additions to the gang. Unlike a lot of groups, they didn’t try to restrict his access and, instead, welcomed warmly. Since then, he had always been as loyal to them as he could be. He did think he could be a simpleton sometimes but he didn’t feel he was awful as Vince, when it came to general intelligence. They liked Vince but the man had to read a few more educational books. When Duke woke up, like the others before him, he was concerned and afraid. He knew it wasn’t a dream and that this was reality but he wasn’t sure what he should do next. Of the gang members, he had become a fly but, thankfully, he wasn’t alone.

Not far away from Duke, two others had become flies as well and they moved over to him. From where they were before waking up, Duke guessed that the two flies were Thomas and Kyle. Thomas was the strongest person in the group and someone that exercised frequently. He was always trying to get the other gang members to go to the gym with him. Kyle was someone very laid back in the group. He only sometimes joined the gang activities and outings and, when he did, he was by far the most relaxed. Duke never understood how he did it but he was never stressed out about anything. It was even odder, when you considered that he didn’t drink, do any kind of strange herbal stuff or smoke weed. The man was an oddity.

Unfortunately, since the three of them were flies, they couldn’t communicate but they were able to move left or right while facing each other to show they were, in fact, sentient. Duke was relieved that they, at least, had each other during this disaster. What still worried him, however, was how they each intended to get out of this mess. Before he could try to figure out an indirect way to speak to them, he heard something loud approaching. The three of them noticed a giant sneaker approaching them and panicked. They all split up and flew in separate direction as tall blonde jogger ran past them. Since being scattered, Duke and Thomas found themselves flying towards a nearby picnic group as they had lost sight of Kyle.

Kyle, meanwhile, was unsure where the others had went. He was, normally, not much of a stressed person as he had been raised in such a healthy and supportive way that he didn’t hold pride or insecurities. Still, anyone would feel stressed in this situation and he did as well. He wanted to find someplace safe to secure his thoughts and unknowingly flew out of the park. He was drifting through the wind and got caught up in how nice the breeze felt. Was this how flies always felt? It was a good feeling and he was going to enjoy it more, until he was hit by a car.

Completely unaware, Kyle didn’t notice the upcoming car and, upon impact, got splattered across its windshield. Seeing the scattered mess, the annoyed looking office woman in the car with long smooth black hair, turned on her window wipers and watched as his remains were scrubbed away. As Kyle was killed, the other two had approached the picnic. It was being held by a group of five women and they were all chatting happily while enjoying food and drinks. One dish, in particular, was a tray of sandwiches that was placed on top of two glass jars to keep insects away from it. Fortunately for the two hungry boys, the restriction wouldn’t stop them from going towards the meal. They had felt hungry since their transformation and imagined this was the only way to satisfy it.

Duke didn’t like the idea but he figured as long as they stick together, getting a quick meal couldn’t hurt, although, eating as a fly would be a new and bizarre experience, he was certain. The nonetheless, he flew towards the sandwiches and stopped short of it by landing on the picnic blanket to get some rest first. They had only flown for a short time but he was alarmed by how tired he was. Did flies really live off these short bursts of stamina? How exhausting. Thomas wasn’t in the same boat, however, as he was already on top of one of the sandwiches and trying to figure out how flies, normally, eat their foods. He was disgusted to find out that he spat goo on it, let the goo dissolve the food into mush and then slurped up the gooey mess. He did it but he hated every second of it.

Duke watched him do it with just as much disgust as Thomas was feeling and suddenly he didn’t feel as hungry himself. He was contemplating if the same rule would apply to a sugary drink, when he was killed. A redhead among the women at the picnic had noticed the two flies and, aside from being annoyed at the presence of the pests, had grabbed a fly swatter and struck Duke. The blow had come too fast for him to react and he was crushed against the picnic blanket. Thomas, who had been eating up until that point, noticed his friend get crushed and paused for only a second out of horror. He couldn’t believe that something like this had actually happened. Unsure of what he should do, he decided flying away as fast he could would be one of many good ideas, at that moment.

He took off but only was in the air for another second before he felt something get blasted in his face. Seeing the redhead pick up the fly swatter, her friend, with a giggle, quickly fished out of her purse a small bug spray she had. She was meaning to show it off to her friends and the brunette aimed it towards Thomas. She sprayed him once he was clear of the sandwiches to not risk contaminating them and watched as the pitiful little bug fell onto the grass, twitched and then went still. The girls were amazed by how accurate the spray was since it could be adjusted for how open the spray should be while being used and, thanks to that, the sandwiches were still safe to eat.

Although Duke had a swift death and would be washed off the picnic blanket at a later date, Thomas wasn’t so lucky. Despite laying on the grass still, he wasn’t dead. He was dying but at a very slow pace and it hurt to even move any parts of his body. He wished it would end more swiftly and he was in luck. A moment later, he noticed a large sneaker over him. He couldn’t properly register the sneaker before it came hurtling downwards and crushed him into a small smear that would be mixed up with the rest of the dirt that was hugging the bottom of the sneaker. The sneaker belonged to the sixth girl of the group and who got a resounding and playful ‘ew’ from the others as she hadn’t noticed she was stepping on the fly.

As the fly-turned boys were killed off, the biggest boy in the group was, ironically, turned into the biggest insect. Yuki was a transfer student that had joined the hooligan gang near its original founding. He loved the gang and their outings but also because they were very supportive of his weight loss. Since the founding of the gang, Yuki had always been heavily overweight, often due to his mother feeding him overly large meal portions but mostly due to his lack of ability to say no to the temptation of overeating. He didn’t feel good about how sluggish his body made him feel and when told the group about this, they were very supportive. Since then, they even took turns monitoring his weight and helping him to trim off more over time. He was already half the weight he was when they first met up, well, now, he was a fraction of that weight since he had turned into a grasshopper.

Yuki wasn’t sure why he was a grasshopper and, initially, panicked about his condition. He ended up jumping away from the cove and he kept going as he ran into person after person. Before he knew it, he was long since out of the park but, rather than being in the city, he had ended up in the nearby forest. He was scared and felt alone as he wondered if he should head back and try to find his friends. He knew that Joe would have already figured out a plan and that Al, no doubt, would have some brilliant way to get them out of this situation. Unfortunately for Yuki, however, he was lost. He kept hopping from place to place, trying to figure out where he had ended up but the forest didn’t appear to have any clear beaten paths for people to take yet.

He thought there wasn’t any beaten paths until he landed on one. He was relieved that he had found one but suddenly dreaded his new position as he heard the loud footfalls of someone approaching. Looking behind him, he could clearly make out a tall, giant and beautiful woman walking towards him. The worst part was that he recognized her. It was his cousin. His cousin had very long brunette hair that she often tied up into a long ponytail and she was not only very attractive, according to his friends, but was incredibly strict on her own health. Yuki hated her because since they were young, she never stopped teasing him about being fat. He wouldn’t have mind teasing, since being oversensitive was his own problem and not her responsibility but it went too far when she was outright insulting him whenever she got the chance.

The last thing he wanted was an encounter with her. He tried desperately to hop away as she kept walking towards him. It appeared she was taking this part of the path easy as she was texting something on her phone while not looking to see if anything small was in her path. Before he could react, she was practically on top of him. He was freaking out and looking for somewhere he could hop towards to get out of her path but it was already too late, when her foot hovered over his body. He would have screamed but he couldn’t as her sneaker came down on top of him, crushing him. Yuki’s cousin paused her walk as she felt and heard a crunch beneath her sneaker. She stopped walked and lifted her sneaker up to see that she crushed a grasshopper and it was sticking to the bottom of her sneaker.

“Sorry little guy. Guess you got unlucky” she said without any sympathy, moving over to a nearby rock and scraping him off. She rubbed her sneaker into it until all that was left was a very thin and spread out stain of the grasshopper across the rock’s surface. She then shrugged at the mess and continued her walk, continuing her texting. Ironically, the person she was texting was Yuki. She was asking him if he wanted to come on her next hike with her since she was impressed by his most recent amount of weight loss. Unfortunately, it was likely he wouldn’t be able to join her.

Back at the park, there were still other living gang members. Even if they were still alive, however, they were split up terribly. Two of the women from the university’s invited girl group were wondering what had happened to the Hooligan gang and had come over to their cove to wait for them to return. They figured it would be a nice way for them to start up a conversation with the boys they liked while doing them the favor of watching their things while they were away. Them being there, however, caused the remaining boys to panic and run away in their relative bug forms.

Two of the boys were twins before they changed and they were not that surprised that they had been changed into the same insect. They were the twins Bob and Rob. They believed their names sucked but their parents were not the most creative individuals. Also, making a lame rhyme out of their names was more important than giving them uncommon or unique ones apparently. Both the brothers had turned into ants. After the two women from the university girl group had come over to their cove, they both narrowly avoided being sat on top of and being crushed beneath the same girl’s large round ass as a result. After avoiding the ass crushing, they moved in a random direction to figure out a safe spot to collect their thoughts.

Unlike all the other members of the gang, Bob and Rob did actually have a way to communicate. Since the two took a fascination in various different things, some things being stranger than others, they had actually learned morse code. Since they actually knew this, they were able to tap one of their feet on the ground in front of the other to convey very simply messages. It took some time but they were both able to identify the other clearly and started making a plan for where they would go next. They had faith in Joe and Al to figure out something, so they figured all they had to do was find a good place to hide out until the two found them and turned them back.

Bob wasn’t sure where they should go but Rob did point out a small wooden log not that far away. It was relatively close to the cove and there were two small holes they could use to hide away from birds and such from. Even if someone sat on the log, the holes should protect them. Seeing this wonderful chance, they headed towards the log but had to stop their journey, when they sensed something approaching. They were both vaguely able to make out the sound of a giantess walking towards them. The giantess was a gorgeous brunette wearing a hoodie and baggy pants. She didn’t look like she was having a good day and it was because she was only outside to complete a chore. Part of that chore had to do with the leash they both noticed she was holding.

The girl was wearing sneakers and approaching them but the brothers cared less about her and more about the fact that there was a large female golden retriever walking beside her. They tried their best to move out of her path but they simply couldn’t keep up with the speed of an unaware giantess. Her sneaker raised over Rob and came crashing down on top of him. Rob had to watch as his brother was crushed into a pulp beneath the girl’s sneaker. He had been reduced to such a small and ugly red smudge that he would be erased into the dirt after it was brushed against the bottom of her sneaker in probably only a few steps. Bob wasn’t mentally ready to watch his brother get crushed and stared at the sneaker in horror as the walker had stopped to stretch.

Bob simply continued to stare until he felt hot humid breath on his tiny form. Looking up, he wanted to scream in fear as there was the large dog peering down at him. He desperately tried to get away but his quick fleeing only appeared to get the attention of the dog. It moved towards him and watched him carefully. He could feel its large eyes on him as he couldn’t see a way out of this. He looked towards the same sneaker that killed his brother and decided that perhaps he could crawl onto it and hide in part of the shoe to escape the dog. As he climbed the shoe, however, the dog had gotten bored with just watching him and licked him off the shoe.

Never did Bob believe he would be licked up by a dog. Its mouth was hot, smelled weird and the saliva was also warm, thick, gooey and sticky. He struggled and flailed his little ant arms but it did nothing for him. The dog moved him briefly in her mouth before she swallowed some of her saliva and the small ant that she couldn’t feel any longer. He would pray for someone to save him as he went down the dog’s throat and disappeared into its depths. Over the course of the next hour, the poor ant would be dissolved in the dog’s stomach acids and be turned into nutrients for her. He wouldn’t provide her with much but he would be giving her effectively everything he had.

The walker noticed her dog lick her sneaker and thought it was cute. She bent down onto her knees and stroked her head and rubbed along her back and sides. “Who’s a good girl?” she asked casually as the dog licked her face and she giggled. “Ew. Don’t slobber on me!” she cried playfully as she stood up and wiped her face clean with a cloth she always kept on her person. Soon after looking around the park, she continued their walk together. When she got home, she made a mental note to ask her ex-boyfriend, Bob, if he attended the event. They had broken up rather messily and she was wondering if they could talk things over. The whole reason they even broke up in the first place was because Rob claimed she cheated on him, which wasn’t true. If only she could kick that liar’s ass, she thought.

Someone other than the twins who got turned into an ant was Terry. Terry was the worst person in the group. A lot of the gang members were unsure why he was still part of the Hooligan gang as they had been considering kicking him out several times. The reason for this was twofold. The first was that he ruined a lot of the group activities or events they arranged, one way or another. He had purposefully replaced the icing of Al’s Duke’s birthday cake at his most recent party with some modified shaving cream as an example. It was as if he had a simple issue with behaving at any gathering. A lot of the other members imagined it had to do with him always wanting to be the centre of attention.

The second thing was his terrible attitude. He treated men that weren’t part of the group like dirt and he treated women like objects. The gang members didn’t mind complimenting something you liked about girl’s personality or appearance or even making the odd gross description of what you wish you could do with her, when drunk, but Terry went far beyond that. He would whistle at nearly any attractive girl that was near them, harass most of the girls that joined the group activities and constantly talked about all the sick and twisted things he would love to do to someone he hadn’t met yet or already knew. To summarize, he was a sleazy scumbag.

Everyone in the group knew that the only reason why they still even knew girls willing to join them for events was because Joe was a good friend to many of them, Thomas was a smooth talker and Henry, another gang member, was a fun person to be around. Since Terry transformed, he hated his situation and blamed everything that had happened on Joe. He had never liked him and he figured this situation was his fault too. He felt that the gang needed a new leader and he didn’t see why it shouldn’t be him. He was a cool person, at least, he felt he was. As an ant, he decided that the first thing he needed to do to ensure his survival was get a good view of his surroundings. As such, he moved towards a nearby bench.

The park was full of activity that day and he started to think over why he had come, since he was nursing a headache before the gang even arrived. The reason was to ask if his ex would take him back. Much to his own surprise, he wasn’t that popular with women and there was only one girl that came a chance. Her name was Monica and she was part of the girls that Joe had invited to the park with them. Happy with a chance to see her again, he had been dead set on begging her to take him back. They broke up after a rather nasty fight and he agreed that he shouldn’t have hit her but, in his defence, he was drunk. Thankfully, she didn’t tell anyone else, otherwise, he would have been royally screwed.

Once on top of the bench, he looked around and tried to figure out where he should go or do to help him out of this situation. He knew it was far too dangerous to stay in the gang’s makeshift cove with those two giant sluts hanging around, so maybe he should just hide somewhere until Al found them? He was sure that boy would figure out a way to change back. Once he did, he’d no doubt come back to save the rest of the gang. He made a note to buy Al a beer when this was all over and to give Joe a solid punch across the face for putting them in this situation in the first place. Even if he didn’t cause it, he didn’t really care. He simply wanted someone to fight to release his frustration.

As he was considering how he would pick a fight with Joe later, he failed to notice the loud sound of someone approaching. It was only when he looked up at some movement that he noticed that there was a giantess standing in front of him. What worried him, however, was the fact that she had her back to him. Suddenly, the giantess leaned forward and made a motion to sit down, right on top of him! He tried to move into one of the gaps within the bench but it was too late. Her giant ass came smashing down on top of him.

Within a moment, he was crushed into a small stain beneath the jeans-covered ass of the giantess. He was a small stain, now, on the fabric of the jeans and, after a good wash, he would come off later. The jeans and well-rounded ass belonged to no one other than a very pale-skinned and blonde girl. She was wearing a pink shirt, pink sneakers and jeans. She looked anxious as, at that moment, she was having a conversation with her friend that stood in front of her. The friend looked annoyed as they both kept checking out their surroundings.

The girl sitting uncomfortably on the bench was none other than Monica herself. She had come to the park with her friends but didn’t realize until they were there that Terry might be there as well. Their breakup was still fresh and he was the last person she wanted to see anywhere, never mind at such a large public event. Once they were there, she practically begged her friend to let her leave but she refused. Her friend was the only one that knew she got hit by Terry and told her she couldn’t be afraid of the scumbag. “If that bastard tries to cause you any problems, I’ll talk to Joe and my brother, Henry. If they find out that he hit you, they’ll throw him out of the gang and make sure he doesn’t come near you okay?” she stated.

Monica wasn’t so sure about having Joe and Henry help them. They were sensible people, so they would, naturally, ask for some proof before they did anything, even if Terry was a scumbag, they had to be careful they weren’t being manipulated themselves. She guessed that she could use their phone conversations as proof, if she had to, which Juliet, Henry’s sister and her friend, agreed she could. Since Monica was hesitating so much, Juliet left another friend to talk to her as she went and took a seat on a picnic blanket by herself. She was going to enjoy some lunch and think about all this drama between an ex-couple later. She wondered if they shouldn’t just report it all to the police like everyone else would.

Unbeknownst to her, they weren’t alone. Right beside her was someone that she nearly flattened under her ass well sitting down. It was Henry, her brother. Henry, her brother, turned into an ant that is. He had fled like the others from the two girls in their cove and was, now, trying to think on how he could get his sister’s help. He watched her taking off her shoes and socks before laying back against a tree and relaxing. She was eating a sandwich while she did it as well. He tried to climb up her leg while she was distracted in the hopes of getting to her knee, getting her attention and letting her realize that something was off about this particular ant.

Henry was the most comedic person in the group. He was what you would call the ‘life of the party’. Whenever he was at an event, he was the exact opposite of Terry. Everyone looked forward to seeing him and he always had such genuinely funny jokes that you wanted to hear him prattle on about pretty much anything. The only person that didn’t like this was his sister. The reason was because she always tried to be as funny as him and, when they were at home together, they’d snap at each other with clever little barbs constantly. It was as if they were continually in a battle of wits and they were trying to see who would, eventually, come out on top. As they kept saying to each other, they couldn’t wait to see which one of them would have the ‘last laugh’. Henry was doing anything but laughing at that moment, however, as he climbed onto his sister’s knee and waved at her to get her attention.

Thankfully, Juliet did notice the ant on her knee as she had just finished eating her sandwich. With her meal finished, she decided to indulge in one of her secret delights. She raised her hand towards the pitiful little ant. Her brother felt that she must have noticed his strange movements and wanted to take a closer look at him, so he held still. The last thing he was expecting was to see her land lower in front of him and change to flick him off her knee. He landed roughly on the picnic blanket right in front of her feet. He was dazed and confused as he looked up towards her. His giant sister lay still sitting before him as he was unsure of how to deal with them flicking him down like this. It could only really mean that she hadn’t recognized him as odd and that his life was, now, in danger.

Juliet had a small and secret hobby that not even her brother knew about. She was into something called macrophilia and she loved the idea of being a giantess crushing or even sometimes eating shrunken men. She knew it was about dominance and other reasons but it was something that truly turned her on and seeing as no one was around and she had the perfect opportunity to vent out some of her desires, she would take it. She moved her foot closer to the ant until her toes were hovering over it. “Squirm little bug” she whispered as she pinned the ant beneath her large toe but at such an angle that she could see it struggling.

Henry was in great pain as his body was pinned down. His sister’s toe smelled badly and he could feel some of her accumulated foot sweat from the shoes she was wearing still managed to hug the bottom of her foot and, now, was being rubbed onto him. He couldn’t break free, however, as the great weight of her foot was more than enough to hold him down. He wouldn’t have minded being pinned down, if she wasn’t steadily increasing the pressure. She was about to crush him completely and he had no way to get free of such a cruel fate. He squirmed, wiggled and pressed against the toe with everything his small little ant body had but nothing was having any kind of effect. He stuck.

Juliet watched the small ant struggle for a few minutes before she got bored. She pressed her toe down and watched it get crushed flat beneath it. When she lifted her foot back up again, she saw that the ant had been crushed successfully and that all of its remains were stuck to the bottom of her toe rather than on the surface of the picnic blanket. Satisfied with this, she examined the bug’s remains more closely. Would a shrunken man ever leave a red smear like this? She didn’t know and she wondered if she was a psychopath for even wondering such a thing. Regardless, she had her fun.

After examining the ant’s remains she moved her foot towards the grass and rubbed her foot and toes along it vigorously. When she was done, she raised her foot again and checked to see that her big toe was, now, completely clean. “Poor little thing. Should have been more careful” she lectured playfully in a whisper before giggling. That giggle would effectively be the same ‘last laugh’ that her and her brother had always talked about and coveted. She would, of course, never figure out that the very thing she always strived for was, now, already hers.

Aside from Henry was one other person in their group who was an ant. It was, ironically, the person that always acted like one. His name was Chris. Chris was a coward, which is why his nickname when much younger was, in fact, Chris the Coward. The boy was scared of almost everything including his own shadow. The reason for this was an abusive upbringing and a series of minor traumatic experiences while still very small, such as nearly drowning in his adopted family’s pool and his adopted father’s desire to ‘toughen’ him up by making him watch a series of horror films long before he was ready for them.

His actual parents abused him but his adopted parents weren’t much better at taking care of him and the result was him, someone that was absolutely terrified of several different things. Thankfully, Joe was a close friend of his and acted like a reassurance for him whenever the group went out anywhere. Joe was like the big brother that Chris always felt he needed and he both admired him and followed him fairly loyally within the group. When he was turned into an ant, however, he couldn’t find any of the other group members and being alone in such a dangerous situation was more than he could handle. Horrified by the sight of the two giant girls that approached their cove, he had fled away from them and anyone else he encountered.

Since he started fleeing, he went from one place to the next without stopping. Whenever he saw any kind of activity, he retreated the way he came and headed into a new location. He was looking for any place without giant people or any other living things. He wanted a place where he could calm down and pull himself together as, mentally, he was an absolute mess. Even if he turned back into a human, at that very moment, he was sure he would crawl into some secluded spot and cry. Being in such a dangerous situation was triggering a lot of trauma for him and he was more than thankful, when he stumbled upon a safe place.

What Chris found was an odd spot of concrete hidden behind some bushes. There was some other ants not that far away but they didn’t appear to be as smart as him and they were also seemingly ignoring him as they walked along in their usual way and continued their work as ants normally would. He watched them for a time while recovering. Once he rested, he got his thoughts into order and managed to calm himself down to the point where he could reason and plan on what to do next. He looked towards his surroundings to find that he really was surrounded by bushes and there was no one around, especially, not the giant people that he was cowering away from.

He knew that in his current state that he couldn’t approach anyone as they would simply see him as another bug and would most likely kill or attempt to kill him. He didn’t want to die and he figured that all he could do was wait until night fall and go back to the cove. He would hide there until, hopefully, someone in the gang manages to get help and comes back looking for them. That was going to be the plan, he concluded. Until nightfall, he figured he would just hangout on this warm piece of random and messy concrete. He imagined that the people that built the park were in a hurry and left this here as it was by mistake. He wasn’t complaining, however.

As he was looking up at the sky, he failed to notice that he was no longer alone. It only picked up that he wasn’t alone, when he heard a strange sizzling sound. He turned around to see something that filled him with a huge amount of fear once again. There was a young girl, maybe around 10, who was holding a magnifying glass and was leaning over the one bush to fire off a concentrated beam of sunlight directly at the ants not far away from him. The beam was so powerful it was burning them on impact. Chris watched her kill several of the ants before he turned around and tried to escape the bug massacre.

Unfortunately, he didn’t make it as far he would have liked before he could feel and see the beam of light heading towards him. His only hope was to get under the cover of a nearby set of leaves he thought. He moved as quickly as he could as he knew the focused beam of light was following quickly behind him. Thankfully, he managed to make it under some of the leaves and felt relief washing over him after such a stressful encounter. As he was resting, however, everything started to feel incredibly hot. He couldn’t believe it since he was under a very big pile of leaves but a second later and the hole that was burned into the leaves allowed the beam to strike him and turn him into a charred version of his former ant self.

The girl giggled as she burned the stupid little ants up. She had noticed one trying to run away and idly made the beam follow behind him, trying to ‘motivate’ him to go faster. She noticed the leaves too and didn’t mind when the ant ran under the cover of the leaves because she knew how thin they were. She aimed the beam onto them and, sure enough, it immediately burnt through the leaves and burnt up the little escapee too. She would have had more fun if her mother hadn’t noticed her playing with the magnifying glass. She took it away, scolded her for being careless with something that could start a fire and took her away by the hand to scold her husband next. Naturally, the father was already trying to figure out how to hide behind a barbecue despite being much bigger than it.

By the end of the day, late in the afternoon, most of the people that were attending the event were, now, leaving it. It had been a good day and many people had enjoyed themselves. As far as the organizers were concerned, for the time being, everything had gone off without a hitch. Meanwhile, however, the girl group that was led by Hailey were worried about the disappearance of the Hooligan gang. They had spent the day waiting for them to come back for their things but as it started getting late into the afternoon and they didn’t appear, they decided to collect their things and return it back to them when they met up at campus the next day. At least, they hoped to see them at the campus, since they really had no idea where they had gone to and the event security reported to them that they hadn’t seen anyone from the group leaving the area.

Unbeknownst to everyone, however, there were still two people from the Hooligan gang that were still alive. Not only were they alive but they were together too. The two boys in question were Luke and Peter. The two boys turned flies were sitting on a tree branch, watching the event organisers packing up everything at the park and the crowds of people leaving soon after. They couldn’t communicate but they both knew the despair they must both be feeling over watching this happen. Not only that but they had no idea how to change back or protect themselves from anything that might come after two small flies. The biggest issue, however, was there short lifespans, meaning they had a set amount of time to figure out a way to turn back and they had to do it quickly before anything unpredictable occurred.

Luke, by definition, was an average man. He had a few unique interests like his love of reading but most of his characteristics were the same you would find in almost anyone else. He didn’t mind when people called him simple because it also meant that he didn’t have anything openly wrong with him. Not having many interesting features also meant that he didn’t have as many features to criticize either. He liked being in such a neutral state. Peter, on the other hand, was more of a geek. He loved electronics and, especially, gaming.

Peter was the one that often hosted the gang at his parent’s large house that had quickly become their ‘base of operations’. At his house, he also usually always had the latest console and bested his friends many times over in a number of games. Despite his love of gaming and everyone not believing him to be smart but not as smart as Al, Peter did have one thing that made him truly stand out in the group. If Al was the best in intelligence, Peter was the best in wisdom, which were two completely different concepts. Peter always knew how to make the best decisions for himself and others and often gave advice when his troubled friends came to visit him for some. After all, he was the one that even convinced Yuki he needed to truly make an effort to lose weight.

All of that out of the way, he was trying to apply that same wisdom to the situation the two of them found themselves in. What Peter concluded was depressing, however, as he had no reasonable way to make it out of this situation. The first issue was that he and Luke couldn’t communicate. Since they were flies, no conventional form of communication could be applied and there was not some tiny set of letters for him to point at with his little arm for Luke to understand what he was saying. The second issue was their time limit. After a week, they would die and fade into the eternal void that would, one day, swallow up the universe. Unfortunately, he did not want to meet that void so soon.

The third issue was that they had no one to go to. No one was going to pay attention to a fly, never mind help one. The last issue was that they completely lacked anywhere to get proper shelter from birds or other creatures that may prey on them. Thinking on this, he looked around the park for anything that could help with any of these issues. He may have found an ingenious way of solving their situation like the protagonist in a superhero story, if it wasn’t for the reality that Peter noticed a bird on a different tree branch staring at them. He panicked and hit Luke with his arm to alert him. By the time Luke noticed, however, the bird was already flying towards them.

As much as Peter wanted to stick with Luke, he knew he would have to abandon him if he wanted to survive. If they stuck close together, they’d both be bird food. So he quickly dove down the tree, so the bird would chase Luke instead of him. Luke saw the bird when it was practically on top of him. He panicked and tried to escape as it was narrowing in on him. Peter felt bad for what he had done but making the soundest judgement often came with the greatest of sacrifices. He knew that better than most people. He flew down to the bottom of the tree and rested on a root of the tree while looking to see where Luke was. He wouldn’t see him again.

Luke had managed to escape the bird going for him at first. He flew through the branches and leaves of the tree, hoping he’d be fast enough to avoid it but while being distracted, he ended up leaving the maze of the branches and leaves and flying into the open air instead. By the time he tried to turn back, it was already too late. He watched as the bird zoomed towards him, opening its beak. Before he could react, he was swallowed up by it. It wasn’t as painful as he imagined until he disappeared down the bird’s throat and into its stomach. The contents of its stomach were hot and moist. He struggled and cried out mentally for Peter to save him but nobody ever would.

Over the next hour, Luke would melt away in the bird’s stomach in the most painful and gruesome way imaginable as every inch of his body would burn away as he felt it, eventually, turning him into nutrients for the random bird that unknowingly had just consumed a human as a tiny snack. Meanwhile, Peter was still resting. He was doing his best to put his wisdom to its fullest. The plan he was close to coming up with involved Luke’s help but he was gone, now. He didn’t blame himself, however, as being where they were was what allowed them to survive the entire day.

He couldn’t say his friends were able to survive the same way. He then formed a new plan. He knew that Al’s parents were very powerful people and he knew that Al was a smart person. Perhaps if he went to Al’s place, he’d find the insect version of them and together, they could figure out a way for them to change back. They were always the best mental team around. He was about to take off while thinking how great it would be, once they turned back. He would then go on to Al’s house, meet up with Al, turn them back into humans, save the others, save Luke and be called the heroes of the Hooligan gang. Unfortunately, none of that did happen. Instead, a frog’s tongue slammed into Peter.

He had about a split-second to process what the wet and slimy warm meaty thing was that was colliding with his body before he was pulled straight into a frog’s mouth. It appeared that his turning into a fly had affected his reasoning as he was right beside a small pond and didn’t notice that a frog was eyeing him for the last few minutes. He struggled as much as he could in the frog’s mouth but it was pointless as he couldn’t escape and he was swallowed up cruelly. He would spend the remainder of his life boiling away in the frog’s stomach, being digested like many of his other companions had been.

When Peter perished, he was the last of the Hooligan gang members to die. The entire gang had been wiped out and no one knew of the fates that befell them. Hailey and the others were the most dismayed by their sudden disappearance and Hailey, who secretly had a crush on Joe, was most struck by the fact that they had outright vanished that day. The conclusion that the public and everyone else came to was that they were lured into some kind of mass kidnapping as there was no signs of them moving about anywhere and all their phones, wallets and other such things were missing, not ruling out a robbing and massacring of the gang either.

In completely unrelated news, a professor at the campus was worried about something that she had lost. It was a strange new and unstable chemical that she had been studying. She kept it in a purple flask near her desk during one of her lectures but later, found that the contents had been replaced with vodka. Looking at the lecture camera footage, she could only make out that one of her naughty students had swapped it out for some random girl’s flask instead. She didn’t know who the culprits were but she hoped that the girl herself would, eventually, realize that the flask she had was not hers and return it to her.

She never did.

 

The End