- Text Size +

[A Commission for The Paw King]

(Giantess, Foot-Play, Sweat, Transformation, Insertion and Shrinking)

Brendan was a thoughtful Pokémon trainer, or, at least, he imagined he was one. He owned a rather large house that was given to him by his parents not long after they moved to a different region. Seeing an opportunity, he transformed the vast majority of the very large house into a training grounds for his team of impressively tough Pokémon. They each had their own training rooms, schedules and private rooms to bathe, sleep and eat. It was like a training hotel for his own Pokémon. He loved the arrangement because once a day, per week, he would go to one of his six Pokémons’ training room and give them advice on how to train better as well as see how well they were progressing. Sundays was his only day off and, much to his joy, it was a Sunday the day things went awry.

It all started with one of his Pokémon. Her name was Aurora and she was Lucario. He loved her dearly but she had a few issues that he was having problems working around. The first issue was that she appeared to have feelings for him. He wasn’t sure why they developed or why they were so strong but she had shown multiple times since he captured and evolved her that she was truly infatuated with him. He wouldn’t have had such an issue with her love if it wasn’t for the fact that it led directly to the second issue. She hated appearing as anything but clean and hygienic in front of him. Every time he came to visit her on her set day of the week, she went super light on training, simply so she wouldn’t sweat much and cleaned herself more than she did her actual training.

She appeared very self-conscious of her own sweat and kept apologizing to him about it whenever he brought it up. What she never appeared to grasp was that he didn’t care about her sweat. He simply wanted to see her train to the best of her abilities since nothing else was more important to him than her own health and how strong she was becoming from her training. Ironically enough, despite how she did next to no training during his visit, she was still his strongest Pokémon. In fact, she was so strong that he wouldn’t be surprised if she single-handily wiped out the rest of his team. The fact that she was so powerful only made him wish that she did train properly.

Considering how day of the week for his check up on her was ruined every time, he figured that Sunday, in particular, how the problem couldn’t keep going as it had been. He needed to do something about it. He knew he had to take action but wasn’t sure in what way. He figured that he would have to do two things to help solve the issue. The first thing he would have to do is tell her off about her behaviour and sternly. He would tell her that she’s being silly about her sweat and to knock it off. Once he was done with scolding her, he would give her a gift to show her that he truly did care about her, even if he had to be hard on her, occasionally. Seeing that the plan was simple and yet effective, he was sure there was no way it would fail.

He rolled out of bed and paused as he was about to head downstairs and go into Aurora’s room. He just realized that the plan had a minor problem of its own. He didn’t have a gift he could give her. He looked around his room nervously as he realized he may have to go to the shops to buy her something. Unfortunately, his budget was tight due to the fact that he had been battling many other trainers since he started his strict Pokémons’ training regime. The reason was simply because he was more focused on making his Pokémon stronger rather than making them fight against opponents of unknown levels and strength. If his Pokémon ever had a crushing defeat, he was concerned with what that would do to their fighting spirit. He needed to make sure they were absolutely ready for anything that the world threw at them.

Focusing back on the task at hand, he needed to figure out a gift for her. It was at that moment that his eyes locked onto something sitting in his own bathroom. It was a brand new yellow washcloth that he had bought a day or two ago. It wasn’t much but considering how much she liked to stay clean, perhaps she’d appreciate something so small? It was also brand new, so it wasn’t like he was re-gifting it either, he thought with relief. With that matter settled, he made his way downstairs and towards Aurora’s room. He liked the large lucario symbol he personally painted over her doorway and admired his handiwork as he stepped inside and went to through the room with a happy stride, looking for Aurora, so he could give her the new present he got for her.

Unfortunately, after carefully looking around the room it didn’t appear she was around. Normally, he didn’t visit any of his Pokémon on a Sunday, so it was natural she wasn’t in her training room. He knew many of them took rest days on Sundays as well. It must have to do with that theory he heard, where someone told him that Pokémon act a lot like their trainers, so his break day was indirectly becoming their official break day as well. He looked around and noticed the bench she used for stretches before workouts. She always used that bench before working so perhaps he should just leave his gift there with a note about how upset he was? Rather than scolding her, he could simply make her feel guilty for disappointing him. He liked this approach and decided to go with it.

He walked over to the bench with the yellow washcloth in hand and carefully placed it down on the training bench. He was about to go back to his room to fetch a notepad and pen, when he suddenly felt a new sensation. He couldn’t describe it, if someone asked, but it was like someone had instantly made him three days sick. He felt like puking and clutched the bench as he felt to his knees. For some odd reason, his eyes drifted to the yellow washcloth and he reached out for it. If he tried to do anything but that, he immediately started to feel even worse. What was happening to him? He didn’t know and when he, finally, touched the washcloth again, everything went black. He felt himself pass out and his final thoughts were worries about whether he was going to die or not.

When Brendan came to, he found himself in a strange position. He was on the ground? He could see around him but felt that his head wasn’t turning, nor did he even have a head. What was going on? He looked around nervously some more until he got a clearer understanding of his unique situation. He was still inside Aurora’s training room but he was small? It only took him a few moments longer to realize that, for some reason, he was inside the very yellow washcloth he had planned to gift to his Lucario. How did something like this even happen?! He was more than slightly anxious at the insanity of his situation. He checked to see if he could move but found he couldn’t. He didn’t see how he was going to get out of this mess.

The first thing he did was to check his new capabilities or restrictions within this new form. The first was that he couldn’t move. It made sense that he couldn’t move because he wasn’t a living thing any longer, yet he somehow retained sentience for some reason. He could also see all around him as well as feel the bench beneath him and the warm air of the training room. Sight and touch were secured but he also shivered as he could ‘taste’ the bench beneath him as well. Lastly, he could also hear things around him as if his hearing ability hadn’t changed since his transformation. Seeing as he still could retain such necessary senses, he felt more secure and less scared. The only other worrying trait was that he couldn’t speak, now, as a result of not having a mouth to speak with.

As he contemplated what he should do next, he watched as the door to his Lucario’s private room swung open and in walked Aurora herself. He felt a chill through his new form despite the hot weather as she looked around slowly, studying the environment. “Strange…I thought I heard Master” she said quietly before closing the door behind her and walking across the room. She looked fresh out of cleaning herself and he was amazed to watch her gigantic form stroll across the room and towards the main entrance to her training room. As her large paws landed on the ground, it sent a vibration through it and the bench that he could even feel at his new size. He then watched as she closed the door and turned to notice him lying on the training bench.

“What’s this?” she asked softly as she approached him. She looked curious and picked him up. Her large fingers scooping him up with ease was a strange sensation but he didn’t particularly dislike it. He was only scared of what she might do with this discovered washcloth, since she looked like she was preparing to train. “Strange...it must be a gift from Master” she concluded cheerfully. He didn’t like the sound of that as she hugged it to her cheek for a moment. She appeared very happy with the present, despite how it was only a washcloth. She must have guessed it was a present because the Pokémon almost never enter each other’s training areas, for fear they may accidentally influence each other’s training negatively.

Seeing that she was pleased with the gift and her cheek felt warm, he was sure everything was going to be alright, until she put him on a nearby shelf and started to train. Watching her do long and strenuous stretches over the training bench filled him with worries. He wasn’t sure what this was going to lead up to because of two factors. The first factor was that the training room was, in fact, rather dirty. It hadn’t been swept or mopped in some time. The second factor was that they were in the middle of summer. As a result, the weather was very hot and, although they did have air-conditioning, he knew it better than anyone that there was no way they would be able to handle it. The training rooms got hot very fast when his Pokémon started to train, no matter how much cold air his air conditioners pumped into them.

After a while, Aurora was already beginning to sweat. She turned to the door nervously as she must have been thinking about her Master possibly seeing her in this state. She didn’t do anything about it, however, and continued onto her actual training. Impressively, she showed off her skills far better than whenever he was watching her. She must not have been doing well under his supervision over the fear of disappointing them. After 30 minutes of training, she got tired and reached over to the shelf, grabbing him and moving to her bench. He wasn’t sure what she was planning until she sat down on the bench and lifted her right paw up and crossed her legs, with the one leg resting on the knee of the other.

He realized what she intended to do as he was being brought down towards the bottom of her paw. He groaned mentally as he pressed her into the dirty, sweaty and smelly bottom of her paw. He then felt her rubbing him into it. Within minutes, he could feel his new form absorbing her stinky sweat and taking in a large amount of her grime and dirt, in the process. It was disgusting and he hated every second of it as he could taste, smell and feel it all against him. It only took him a minute or two before he was already filthy. Just when he thought he had the worst of it, she smiled down at him and moved him towards her toes.

He was confronted by her toes as he was rubbed between them. A combination of more sweat and toejam covered his body as he wished more than anything that he could move and break free. He couldn’t do anything, however, as she continued to rub him between her toes, making sure to clean all the sweat and other muck off. She wanted her paws to be absolutely pristine, in case her trainer walked in. She would hate to leave a bad impression on the person she liked so dearly. After a short while, her paw was clean but the washcloth was already looking like a used rag. He was trying to endure the filthy torture as she was beginning to switch paws and he knew he was about to be massaged into the other.

Meanwhile, Aurora was loving how clean her paws were being made by this new washcloth. It was very effective in taking all her sweat and cleaning away all the dirt she accumulated on her paws during her intense workout. Seeing how good the washcloth felt as well, she made an effort to see if she could clean her other paw even better than the first. As a result of her decision, Brendan felt as he was pushed tightly against the bottom of her other paw. She rubbed him up and down it carefully, making him absorb even more of the mess before she brought him back up to her toes again. He hated this entire process as he was soon stinking from her sweat and the other materials, most of his yellow colour gone as a result of all the dirt he had rubbed onto him. By the time Aurora was finished, her paws were nice and clean but her trainer turned wash cloth was absolutely filthy.

Once the cleaning was finished, she dropped the newly made rag of a washcloth onto the bench and got back to work. Brendan wasn’t sure what to make of the horrid experience he had just gone through as he watched his giant Pokémon get back to working as she did before. He knew this wasn’t the end of it but he already felt like he was going to snap. He couldn’t scream or move but lay on the bench and was forced to accept the nasty smell he was taking in as well as remain stuck as the disgusting rag he had become from only one cleaning. He hoped that Aurora took the rest of her training session lightly and didn’t decide to use him again before she was finished her training. His hopes were dashed, however, as her ass crashed down beside his small form for a second time.

She hummed cheerfully while picking him up and it was obvious that she was going to be using him again, now. He tried to mentally endure himself but nothing he imagined could prepare him for the return of the same gross sensations. He could feel the warm sticky and smelly sweat as it sunk into his body and was absorbed. He was slightly moist as a result of it. What came after the sweat was the feeling of gross and sticky dirt that was rubbed into his body repeatedly until every last bit of it was rubbed onto him and nothing of it remained on his Lucario’s clean and practically paw bottom. Lastly, he hated the feeling of her toe jam as it hugged his body and the stinky substance hugged him as it was wiped off, staying on him and even drying onto him by the time he was put back down again.

Once the second cleaning was over, Aurora examined the washcloth. She giggled at the terrible state it already was in because she had a small fetish for dominating and destroying small things that even her trainer was unaware of. Seeing the washcloth in such a bad state after only two cleanings excited her. She also loved using it because it was a gift from her master. Seeing as Master was the one that gave it to her, she decided she wouldn’t wash it but, instead, use it until it literally fell apart. She was going to show her master how hard she had been working by working this pathetic piece of rag into almost non-existence, much to the horror of the same washcloth she was using so roughly. After training for a third time, she took another break and approached the washcloth once again, picking it up while still standing.

Apparently, she was finished with her workout but Brendan was entirely unaware of that. He was in a state because he was unsure of how to handle the fact that he was worked so badly and that it was going to happen once again. He felt worse than sick from everything that had happened and knew that there was no way he could get out of the situation. He could only silently wish that she either washed him or forgot about him somewhere, so he could wait for whatever had turned him into a washcloth to, hopefully, turn him back. Although he felt sick and at the point of mental collapse, it wouldn’t change the fact that he still had a lot more work to do for his new owner. He felt it was ironic how he had been demeaned to the washcloth of his own Pokémon, becoming the property of his own companion.

Since her workout was finished, Aurora carried her new washcloth with her back into her private room. The reason why he hadn’t checked inside her personal room for where she was and left the yellow washcloth on the training bench was because Aurora demanded that he respect her wishes by not going into her private room at any costs. He fully understood why she made that request as they entered her bedroom together. The walls were plastered with pictures of him and them together. She wasn’t simply in love with him, she was insanely in love with him and all the pictures displayed that clearly.

Once inside her private room, she locked the door behind her and went into the bathroom. She dropped him on the bathroom counter and took a shower. He watched her shower in an embarrassed state as he was unsure of what she was planning to do in the future. Would he spend every day cleaning her dirty paws, from now on, or would it cause him to absolutely insane in the process? He wasn’t sure of the answer himself as he waited to see what she may have planned after her shower. Once the shower was finished, she stepped out and approached him once again after drying off. She carefully picked him up and examined him once again. “I’ll treasure you until you’re gone” she said with a playful grin.

She meant those words, he would discover, as she knew that her master would only come to check on her the following week Friday. By then, her goal was to work this new washcloth into a mess and she refused to go easy on either the washcloth or her own training. She would see this new objective through to the end as best she could. He got an idea of this plan as she muttered it to herself a lot while moving around her bedroom later that same day. The next week would be a living hell, he suspected as he would need to spend the following week trying to discover a way to communicate with her and, hopefully, have her figure out a way to turn him back. He made a strict mental note not to get upset at her for the situation as it both had nothing to do with her and was completely out of her control.

After a long night of having to endure his own horrible smell, he watched the sunlight of the morning stream through his Lucario’s private room windows and knew that this Monday was going to be the beginning of a long and painfully horrid series of workouts for him. He was right as each day of the week, she trained differently and tried to alter how she used him, to see which one of her techniques did the most amount of damage. He hated it but there was nothing he could do about it and the first day of this terrible process was one of the absolute worst for him. It showcased to him just how horrible it was to clean her disgusting paws would be every day of his new life as a washcloth.

On Monday, Aurora dropped him on the floor itself and playfully stood on top of him. She was checking to see if she could rub any of the dirt or sweat off without having to do it by hand. He groaned under the weight of her one paw as it rested on top of him. After making sure her balance was good, she softly and carefully grinded her own lightly dirty paw into his pathetic new form. He groaned internally as the weight of her massive paw rubbed itself into his body. He could feel the toes of her paw digging into him as he could do nothing but accept them pressing into him. Her plan didn’t work as well as she thought it would as he was both getting pressed onto by her large paw but also sliding across the dirty ground in the process. He was begging her internally to stop as he was forced to both taste the filthy ground he was run along as well as the paw sitting snugly on top of him.

Once she was done with her first strategy, she left him on the training bench and got on with her training. Once the training was finished, she went back to figuring out how best to use her new washcloth. Her next strategy was to wrap him tightly against her finger and push him deep into her paw. It felt surprisingly nice, she thought, as she gave herself a deep and powerful foot massage with the washcloth. He was forced to feel himself pressed deeply into the bottom of her paw, the scent of her paw, the scent of the sweat and the scent of the dirt already rubbed into him, all bombarded into him, leaving him feeling sick and hazy. By the time she was finished massaging both her feet like this, she casually dropped him on the floor and went back into her personal room to shower and relax for the day.

He was bewildered as he was left on the floor throughout the entire night. She really was trying to work him to pieces and he only hoped that, since he couldn’t feel pain, when she finished her week of working out with him, he would turn back. He would simply need to try to stay sane until then. As he sat on the dirty floor in the middle of the night, he started to mentally raise another thought in mind that was bothering him. When she was massaging him into her slightly soft paw bottom, he could have sworn that he liked it? It was a peculiar feeling but he was certain that he did, in fact, like the feeling of being pressed into her paw, despite the gross toejam, sticky dirt and sweat he had to endure while being rubbed into her paw. Was being a washcloth changing how he felt about her paws and her treatment of him? He figured he would grasp the situation by the next day.

Sure enough, when Tuesday rolled around, his Pokémon had a new treatment for him in mind. She left him on the quickly becoming familiar bench as she started training even harder than before. She was really working her hardest and he didn’t understand what her objective was. She wasn’t using her legs that much, so he knew there would be less dirt than the days before but she was really working her arms, waist, back and hips while working out. As he watched her, he was surprised that he was still stuck in this state. He imagined that his other Pokémons would have been alerted to his disappearance and come looking for him. He was slowly beginning to regret how hard he was on them to make them never mess with his schedule. Considering the mess he was in, he wished they were more willing to break the rules on their own, it may have helped him out of this situation already.

As he was considering this, he felt his world tremble as Aurora came, once again, stomping towards him. Her routine had changed again as she picked him up, walked into her personal room and then into her bathroom. Once inside her bathroom, she sat on the edge of her bathtub, with her feet inside of it and lifted the first one up for a good cleaning. He wasn’t sure why they had changed locations to her bathtub but expected that she had a no tactic in mind for how she was going to mess with him and he was right. The result of her unique training that day was that she was absolutely drenched in sweat and this showed in no better place than her paws, which he was soon going to see up close.

He felt and watched in distress as she rubbed him happily into her left paw first. He was met with tons of sweat that he was made to absorb immediately upon impact. The strange thing was, however, was how no matter how much he absorbed and the gross smell that came with it, he enjoyed it. She rubbed him along the bottom of her sweat paw until it was dry before moving over the top half. The entire time, he felt more and more of his new form getting soaked in the stinky and gross liquid. Near the end of her left paw, she was wiping the space between her toes spotless. After about a minute, he felt his entire new body was filled with nothing but her warm foot sweat. He found he oddly liked it.

He wondered if the reason he was enjoying it was because he had either completely snapped or if he really did have some kind of strange desire to be used by Aurora and had only awakened it through being put through such an experience directly. Once she was finished with her left paw, he imagined her right paw might be next but she had something she had to do first with a delighted grin. She started to wrap him up tightly and strung him out between her hands. She then squeezed him tight as he felt all the sweat built up inside of him poured out and into the bathtub. She was wringing him clean and once done, she began her diligent work on her other paw.

Without break, he felt the hot and wet bottom of her paw along his weak and worn form once again. Obediently, he absorbed her foot sweat like a good washcloth should. He was beginning to enjoy the feeling of such a giant paw being pressed against him as the once proud and strict trainer was, now, swooning over the feeling of being pressed against the bottom part of his own Lucario’s paw. She was enjoying the experience just as much as he was, supposedly. She loved how easy it was to clean her paws with the new washcloth and it had quickly become the best gift she felt she had ever gotten from her trainer. She was going to make sure to thank him when she saw him next.

After cleaning off all the sweat, he was wrung out a second time as she squeezed her hands on his body tightly. He felt her work out every last drop of her sweat before washing all the sweat down the bathtub’s drain and walking back into her personal room with him. Satisfied with the experience, she walked over to the door leading into her training room, opened it and lazily flung him across the room and watched him land with a partially wet ‘splat’ on the middle of the training room. She then closed the door and went back to her normal routine, not caring about her lovely new gift’s condition, since she was still set on destroying it as much as she could as prove of her hard training.

After another long night, Wednesday came with yet another tactic for her to work him down and he was partially surprised by this one. She walked in like normal and appeared set on how she was going to proceed with training before she glanced down at him. She didn’t do anything for about a minute before she reached down and pinched him with her toes. He felt himself being hugged between the two huge toes before she idly flung him across the room with her paw and he landed softly on the training bench, having dried off from the sweat the night before. It was because he dried off that he felt slightly stiff. The remaining dried off sweat had hardened him slightly, not that he minded as much as he would have been on the first day. Instead, he embraced the stiffness as part of this incredible experience.

As he watched her go about her usual training, he noticed a major difference in the way she was performing her work. Unlike yesterday, she was primarily focusing on the power of her legs. She was ramming them into various different targets, sliding them across the floor and more. He realized that, unlike with her sweat before, she was trying to accumulate as much dirt on the bottom of her paws as she possibly could. He could tell as she paused during the workout and examined the bottom of her paw with a smile. She was, normally, obsessed with keeping her paws clean but, now, she was more than happy that they held a thin layer of dirt across them.

Naturally, when her workout came to an end, she was giddy at the prospect of cleaning her paws with her Master’s gift and scooped him up eagerly. He liked her sweat and was enjoying her paws, by now, but he wasn’t sure he was ready for what was about to come next. He internally cried out again as he hoped she wouldn’t push him against her dirty paws but she did it all the same. He could feel her grime being rubbed off on him as he was forced to taste every last piece of it while it his body was covered in it. Her paws were left spotless by the time she was finished but he felt even more of like a rag than before. He doubted anyone would even be able to tell that he was yellow, in the current state that he was in. He didn’t mind becoming her rag but all the dirt was beginning to make him reconsider if he would even turn back within a week, since he had no evidence that he would.

Once her paws were clean again, she sighed happily at the sight of them. She twisted them back and forth while wiggling her toes. She was enjoying her session of cleaning her paws after each harsh set of training she successfully endured. It was becoming part of her routine and she decided to inspect the washcloth to see how it was holding up. The yellow wash cloth she got nearly three days ago already had a hole in it and it was more brown and a terribly faded yellow colour than what it was before. She was absolutely destroying it as she wanted to.

Once again, after her training was done, she dropped him on the floor and went to go get clean. He was left on the cool ground, feeling both a strange deep desire for her paws once again as well as a desire to be saved. He could feel the hole that she created in him and it worried him. He wanted nothing more than to be turned back into a person. As the night passed on, he wondered how much of him would be left by the end of the week but what he wondered about even more was what she had in mind for the next day. She had worked sweat into him, dirt too, what else could she have in mind for him? What other aspect of her paws would she use to try to ruin him before Friday, which was normally the day of the week when they met up?

He was unsure and it made him nervous as he saw the morning light and, not long after, her come out to train once again. The training session this time was quicker than those before it as she scooped him up and took him back into the bathroom. He wasn’t sure what she was planning but she was soon sitting on the edge of the bathtub again, her legs within the bathtub itself. He imagined it might be her doing the sweat thing again from before but he was wrong, she had something far more ‘in-depth’ planned for their ‘final’ day together. She lifted her left paw and started her new relaxing way of cleaning off her toes and paw all together. He was surprised more than anything, when she leaned forward and spat on him.

He felt grossed out as he felt the spit absorbed into him, making him partially moist before she started rubbing him into the bottom of her paw. After a few minutes of enjoying the sweaty and grimy mess that was being rubbed into him as well as being absorbed into him at the same time, he watched as she progressed with her plan. She slid him over to her toes. He was moved between her toes before she gripped two ends of him and started sliding him back and forth between each toe as if she was trying to polish them. The friction of being rubbed between her stinky and close together toes was difficult for him to go through without reacting as he was in a mixed set of emotions. He loved the sensation of being run quickly and roughly between her toes and felt frightened as his fabric was being tested to its limits in the process.

“I love how good Master’s gift feels” said Aurora with delight as she continued to run him between every single one of her toes on both of her paws. She very clearly was enjoying the sensation of ‘polishing’ between her toes. As much as he liked her feet, the small amount of foot jam that she had accumulated still felt disgusting as it spread across his form and stuck to him. It wasn’t like he could fight it, however, so he simply gave up and was beginning to learn to accept his place, not as a washcloth or her trainer, but her little filthy rag. It was getting to the point, where he only wanted to change back to save himself from being entirely destroyed, rather than for the fact that being rubbed against her paws should disgust him because of his current position.

After another evening of such harsh treatment, this time, he was dumped in the bathroom sink and left there as he didn’t even get a second glance from Aurora, who walked back into her room with a pleased hum and a cheerful skip in her step. Tomorrow was Friday, so he imagined that she was waiting to meet up with him and show off how much she had worn down his gift as proof that she had been working hard. It was a strange way of doing it but he knew he knew that he would accept such a thing, so perhaps he was the strange one? It didn’t matter, he thought. At that moment, he was just a filthy rag in Aurora’s sink and would most likely clean her dirty paws once again.

Brendan the dirty foot rag allowed himself to daydream through the entire night. The reality of his situation was that he couldn’t sleep any more like a normal person, since he didn’t require it. He also didn’t feel any discomfort as both that and pain had been effectively removed from his new form. If he did feel pain, he could only imagine how much he would hate the current experience. As the sun shone brightly on him, he could hear Aurora getting excited in the room over. A moment later, she burst into the bathroom and looked around before spotting him. She then scooped him up and merrily skipped her way into the training room. She locked shut her personal room, put him on the training bench and then sat next to him while waiting quietly.

He watched her waiting. It was a peculiar thing for him to witness. The reason for this sense of peculiarity was because he would never come to see his Lucario until exactly an hour before lunch each day, yet she was already waiting for him at 6 in the morning? She was easily over five hours early and all she was doing was sitting there and swaying her legs back and forth. To be honest, the longer he watched it happening, the weirder he felt about the situation. He started to question if he was a bad trainer. He kept his Pokémon locked up at home all day with nothing but training and it had clearly caused the reason for why Aurora was in this state. He made them work so hard and yet he was so lazy himself. He started to feel ashamed of himself and would have sunk into more depressive thoughts, if she didn’t pick him up casually.

It appeared she wasn’t going to train until he showed up and so she started rubbing him into her paws idly. Her paws were efficiently clean already and so he wasn’t worried about getting incredibly filthy again too soon. Instead, he quietly enjoyed the sensation of being rubbed into the soft and familiar bottom of her paws. Getting pressed powerfully into her paws each time felt fantastic. Never in his life would he have imagined that he actually wanted to be rubbed into his Lucario’s paws and the more she continued to do it gently and continually, the more he didn’t want her to stop. Time ticked on as hours passed by like minutes for her small rag. It appeared that Aurora was getting anxious when he was already an hour later. She pressed him flat against the bottom of her one paw in confusion and waited.

He felt bad that he wouldn’t be able to help her as, he still, for some reason, believed that his transformation would last a week. He had no proof for that belief but that was what faith was all about. It was either that or he had lost his marbles and was unsure of what was going to happen next, at all. Still, it was, at that moment, something strange did happen. As he was enjoying the stinky smell of Aurora’s paw and absorbing her warmth and sweat, he started to feel something changing in his mind. He felt like his thoughts were being strangely amplified for some reason, yet he felt no difference to his own being. It was a strange event to describe but he just continued to idly admire Aurora’s paw.

Although he didn’t notice a change, someone else certainly did. Aurora wasn’t sure why but she could have sworn that she heard a voice. Looking for the source of it, she addressed her attention down towards the rag. It couldn’t be the rag was magical, right? No that would be impossible, she concluded. She waited in a silence and he picked up on this as well, wondering why she had suddenly gone mute. They both sat their quietly as he wondered if he would be rubbed into her feet once again. “You want to be rubbed into my feet?” asked Aurora, looking confused as she sensed something coming from the rag. It was an awkward moment, where he asked, mentally, if she could hear him and she agreed she could.

Moments later, Aurora was on the floor, bowing to the rag. She couldn’t be more apologetic to her Master, after figuring out what happened. He wasn’t sure what happened either as it appeared that his transformation was coming undone or, at least, it was the theory he came up with. He understood that some people in this world could change others appearances, sizes or even shapes into objects or other such things. An example of this was the story he once heard of a psychic gym leader who turned both her parents and a few other people into sentient dolls that she then kept stored in a small makeshift town. The thing, however, was he knew such transformations weren’t permanent.

Unless the person that did the transformation remained close by and continued to exert the power that first changed them, the changed person would slowly begin to revert to their original form over time. He imagined that since he truly was a washcloth after his transformation, Aurora couldn’t use her telepathic abilities to sense or speak to him. For her, he wouldn’t have a mind for such a thing but since he was, now, slowly reverting to his former self, his ‘mind’ had returned to such a state that she could pick up on it. He imagined that, as he suspected previously, he would return fully to being human by the time the week came to an end.

“M-Master, how did you end up like this?” she asked, gently picking him up and setting him on her warm lap as she looked puzzled by the whole situation, after he finished explaining that he was the rag she had been using. He went on to tell her the incidents leading up to him turning into one. “Oh, I think I know what happened” she explained. According to her, she knew of a very powerful psychic Pokémon that worked at the local shops. It was possible that he annoyed her somehow, so she may have stored a very large amount of psychic energy inside the washcloth itself, so when he picked it up, he would be absorbed into it, she explained as best she could.

He did remember being a little harsh in his tone to a woman at the store, when she dropped some of his groceries. Perhaps she was a trainer and did it out of spite. “Still, I’m amazed you’re still so calm after everything you’ve been through. If you don’t mind, I’m going to peak into your mind to see how you felt, so I can decide on how much I need to do to make up for doing this to you” she explained, feeling guilty. He tried to stop her but it was already too late. She started to surf through his thoughts and mind, uncovering all the experiences he went through by studying his memories. Sure enough, she discovered how much he hated it, in the beginning, frowning as she felt terrible because of it. Her face then went to confusion and then she gave off a naughty smirk.

She had clearly discovered how much he had ended up enjoying the experience. She looked over him again before giggling. He couldn’t be sure what she was thinking but he immediately knew that it was bad news for him. She laughed at him suddenly and dangled him around from one corner. “Oh…so Master liked what I was doing to him? Naughty Master…or should I even call you that, hm?” she asked playfully, her tone teasing him. He wanted to pretend he hated it but he secretly liked it and, unfortunately for him, she could, now, sense that he liked it too. “How shameless. I suppose it’s up to me to whip this naughty rag into their proper place” she said with a smirk. She knew he liked being demeaned and he couldn’t help but reveal it accidentally in his current state. She could do what she liked and he wouldn’t be able to resist her using both that and her love to put him through an entirely new experience.

Immediately after revoking his title as her ‘Master’ she started to call him ‘Filth’ or just ‘Rag’ instead. She felt elevated emotionally by this new change in their relationship and intended to ride through the new high she was experiencing. She put him against her left paw while staring down at him with glee. “You love cleaning up my dirty paws, huh, Rag? Be a good piece of expendable cloth and continue making your new mistress’s paws all nice and clean” she teased while rubbing him into the bottom of her paw and between her toes, intentionally squeezing him between them. He wasn’t sure what to say about the situation as she continued cleaning her paws like nothing had changed. The only difference was that she intentionally rubbed him extra hard into each part of her paws, making sure he was made to suck up each piece of her dirt and sweat.

The rest of the day went about the same it usually did, however, now, she continually mocked him throughout. She didn’t stop doing so through the entire day and, by the time she was finished with him, she had done something he wasn’t expecting, which was to make an even larger hole in his body. She teased him about this too. “So cute. The poor little rag isn’t holding up” she taunted without fear. Since she knew he enjoyed what she was doing, she had no doubt he would punish her, once he was a human again. She wanted to go a step further, however, getting caught up in the moment. She gripped either side of his body with an evil smirk. He wasn’t sure what she was doing as her expression scared him. Suddenly, she pulled hard on either side of his body and before he could react, she tore him in half, watching the small pieces of fabric holding him together break apart.

It didn’t hurt but it was a new and bizarre feeling to feel himself effectively cut down the middle and being held in two halves. She snickered and looked down at his torn pieces. Since she knew that he couldn’t ‘die’ while in his transformed state, she knew that doing this wouldn’t hurt him. She then casually dropped both pieces on the floor and stepped on them before walking back to her room while pretending to not care about how he might be feeling. “Rags belong among the rest of the dirt on the floor. Rest well, Rag, your mistress will put you to good use tomorrow” she said without looking back at him and entering her room. She closed the door behind her with a quiet ‘click’ and he was left in silence. He wasn’t entirely sure how things had taken such a sudden twist but he hated to admit that he liked it.

Being torn in half and stepped on as she walked out was a nice finishing move to excite him. He wanted to see what she was planning to do to him, now, since she figured out that the rag she had been using was him. He started to imagine things while fully aware that a lot of what he imagined would most likely be used against him the next day. The idea that she would engineer scenarios to suit his unwilling tastes only made him more excited, meaning, as a result, he came up with even naughtier and twisted scenarios. He became so wrapped up in his fantasies that he forgot that he was supposed to be rebuking her for such actions. It appeared that the transformation had altered his mental state, making him more care-free and submissive to his Pokémon’s whims.

The next day, he had a number of ideas ready for when she walked in. As he was wondering where she was, he heard her private room door open and watched her walk in. She had a very happy look on her face as she stomped over to him. Her first act of the day was raising her giant paw above him and bringing down on top of his one piece, rubbing him into the floor. The one piece was now snugly pressed to the floor and bottom of her paw. She did the same with the other piece and then mockingly pretended not to know where he was, letting him enjoy the pressing of being stood on top of two slightly dirty paws for a good 20 minutes. Once she was done, she stepped off of him, pretending to be surprised to see him there. She picked him up and that was when his day truly started.

The first thing she did was put him on the training bench and continue to train harder than any of the days before that. She was showing off for him, he realized, but this was also the intense warm up for whatever stuff she was going to do for him during the day. He found out what the first thing was, when she walked up to him in the middle of the warm up and picked up his left piece. She then lifted her arm up and rubbed it into her armpit. He was grossed out but was forced to absorb her armpit sweat all the same, having it soak into his body. She giggled while doing this and made sure rub him into her armpit hard before flinging his wet left piece back onto the training bench with a ‘splat’. After she was done, she picked up the other one and started to rub it into her other armpit. He could taste this gross armpit sweat and she casually tossed his other piece on top of the other before continuing her workout. She did say, briefly, how she liked how nicely her little rag absorbed her sweat.

He was forced to spend the next hour or so laying on the training bench, drenched in her armpit sweat and having to both endure the sticky wetness in his body as well as the horrendous smell that came with it. He loved her feet but this was a completely different field for him. He wasn’t sure how to treat the fact that he was covered in armpit sweat, now. After some time, she approached him again. She picked up both pieces of him, sat down and started rubbing him fiercely into her paws. She didn’t do the slow pace from before but rubbed him quickly over her paws, practically ramming the sweat and dirt into his two pieces as quickly as she could. Once she was done, she dumped him on the bench and continued. By the end of the session, he felt more tired in that single day than if he had been used this way the entire week.

After her workout was finished, Aurora picked him up and walked back into her room. She walked through her personal room and straight into her bathroom. Once there, she took a quick breather before turning around and looking in the mirror with her back facing towards it. She then picked up his right piece and started rubbing him over her ass. She made sure to rub him into the hot giant round ass cheek as he was made to absorb every last bit of sweat that had condensed on her ass. He enjoyed it and she must have known because she soon after starting rubbing him over the second too. Once she was done rubbing both her large ass cheeks clean, she gave it a nice smack, so he could admire how it wobbled slightly from the blow. From his perspective, he got to watch a massive ass be teased in front of him.

Once she was done cleaning off her ass, she dropped his left piece in her bathroom sink and brought the right piece up to her face. “You did good, today, Rag. Mistress is pleased with you” she said before she made a funny face. Suddenly, she sneezed…straight into him. She sniffed and wiped her nose clean with the rag. He, now, had fresh snot on him too. She then carelessly and without a care, dropped him into the sink with his other half. She then left the bathroom without another word. It appeared that to finish off her performance, she was going to neglect him for the last night. He didn’t mind as much as his feelings over his final night were a very big mix of emotions.

She hadn’t done a single one of the things that he was imagining. The fact that she didn’t and yet he still liked it, worried him. He didn’t mind being submissive to her but it was beginning to feel like he was being too submissive. He had to remember, once he turned back, to tell her that he was the one in charge and she would have to do nothing but obey all of his orders without question. His confidence in that idea quickly faded as he wasn’t so sure he was in charge of anything, by this point. It would take a long while before Aurora surrendered to his will, he knew. What made him feel embarrassed was that he was conflicted on whether or not he wanted her to obey again or not. Perhaps having one dominant Pokémon wouldn’t be so bad.

The night came and went. Early in the morning, he watched the sun shine down on top of him as he felt he was still two pieces of a rag. Although he felt like a rag, however, he was no doubt certain that he was already converting back at a much higher rate than the previous days before that. His senses were much higher and he could feel his ‘mind’ becoming fully constructed. It was getting to the point where he could think perfectly clearly again. Previously, he wasn’t exactly ‘dumbed’ down but his willpower was significantly weaker. Now, it was no longer an issue as he felt strong enough, now, to be able to make sure Aurora no longer reads his thoughts. He felt immediately more secure as a result of that revelation. Still, it wasn’t half bad, when she could read his thoughts.

After about another hour passing, Aurora entered the bathroom with a yawn and while rubbing her eyes. She must have just woken up, he thought as she picked his two pieces up. The snot on his form had since dried up on him, making him stiff somewhat but still flexible enough for use. He was in a completely ruined state but she didn’t appear to care as she leaned against the bathroom counter and started rubbing him against her large soft and squishy ass. She had gotten some sweat overnight and wanted to clean it up. By this point, she actually forgot these rags were him and rubbed him in with reckless abandon. Once she was done, her half-awake mind was confused on why she was keeping to dirty rags. She dropped him in the bathroom’s waste bin and walked out. Moments later, she scrambled back in, picked him up and apologized to her dear rags before taking him into her room.

She dropped him on the bed and waited. “I’m sure you’ll be back to normal soon. Your aura is almost identical to the original” she explained, meaning his transformation back was imminent. As they waited, she about to ask if he was okay with what she did as, looking back on it, she was also worried that she went too far in the heat of the moment. The last thing she wanted was for him to despise her. Before she could ask the question, however, a light shone over the two pieces of rag. They dissolved into beams of light that converged together and he watched as they started to form a humanoid shape. She imagined it would grow to his size, now, but it didn’t.

When the light faded away, he stretched and sighed with relief. It was good to be human again, he thought. He was about to tell her about his experience and what they should do, now, since he was back, but the shock of his surroundings stopped him. Towering in front of him was Aurora, the only issue being that she was absolutely gigantic. She completely loomed over him and both of them looked shocked as the other by this revelation. What in world had just happened? The thing that concerned him the most, however, was that he was beside Aurora’s paw. It was huge and the larger than him. The feeling of a bad omen washed over him.

They both debated on what had happened but they, eventually, came to a conclusion. It appeared that whatever had changed him was very powerful and, normally, he would be changed back by the end of the week. The problem came with Aurora. She had been asserting so much of her telepathic abilities on him that it may have tampered with the duration of the final part of the transformation back, which was his size. In simpler terms, thanks to his Pokémon’s involvement, he would be trapped as he was for the foreseeable future. Neither of them had any idea how long it would last before he suddenly regrew back into his original size but Aurora guessed it could take anywhere from a few days to a couple of years. It all depended on how severely the transformation was tampered with accidentally.

There was some good news, however. Since he was still not in his original form again yet, the immunity to pain and the inability to be truly destroyed remained, even as he had become a tiny version of himself. Brendan was okay with how his situation turned out and examined himself once more. He was exactly the same as before he was changed into a washcloth but his new size would take some adjustments to. “I’m glad I’m still ‘me’, I guess. Being a rag was really a tough time. Also, when you were playing as a dominant person, you really had me going, Aurora. I can’t tell you how scared I was sometimes, even if I did love it” he explained, laughing it off until he noticed something strange.

Aurora was staring at him. At first, she was looking at him normally but then a strange glint entered her eye. She was beginning to smirk sadistically and reached down, wrapping him in her grip and picking him up. “Such a small size” she remarked casually as she shifted to the back of her bed, laying down after dropping him near her paws. “I guess when you’re so small, it’s only natural you either perish or follow the orders of something far greater than you” she said quietly, her eyes no longer leaving him. He felt a chill running down his spine as she inched her paws closer to him. He didn’t like the clues of what she had in mind. His future wasn’t looking as bright as he imagined it may be.

Two days later.

Brendan was terrified. He knew he had no reason to be afraid but he was. He was absolutely terrified. The sole reason for this being his own Pokémon and how she was treating him. Right after they discovered he couldn’t grow back to his original size, she put her own plans into action. She dropped him in an empty fishbowl she had and went out to carry out her business, promising she would be back soon. He tried to order her not to leave but she only giggled, clearly showing that his orders no longer had any kind of impact on her. She was going to do whatever she pleased and for a trainer in his position that was a worrying sign.

The thing he found out she did was go through his room. She found all the Pokéballs that he had for each of them. What few people understood was that if you wanted to set a Pokémon free, you simply had to destroy the Pokéball they had been caught in. That was what Aurora did. She smashed her own Pokéball to pieces and used the others to reseal away his other Pokémon. Once they were all secure, she used the computer in his room to lock them away in their storage. The result of this was that it was only the two of them left in his house and she had more than a few plans as a result of that being the situation. The first thing she did was dump her on his bed and explain to him the rules. From then on, he would be calling her Mistress. Any time he disobeyed one of her orders, she would punish him and every time he was well-behaved she would grant him a reward. It seemed like a simple system but he wasn’t sure what kind of crazy demands she may make to him.

Since then, he had been living in the fishbowl. She gave him food, water and everything else he could need but, again, since his transformation was incomplete he didn’t need any of these to sustain himself. What worried him immensely, however, was the reality that she was wearing for something. She had boarded up all the windows of the house, she locked all the doors, she re-arranged her room so he wouldn’t be able to get out without her assistance and she took full control of all his assets, supplies and more. Aurora was in complete control of his life and it scared him. Sure enough, by the end of the two days, she was tired but looked victorious. She had succeeded in setting out what she wanted to do.

Since all of her work was finished, it was time for her to enjoy what she had been saving for herself. She picked up the fishbowl and eyed Brendan like she would a glass of finely aged wine. She climbed onto her bed and dumped him in front of her. “Time to get to work, my little toy” she said in a soft voice, placing her paws on either side of him, facing towards one another. She slowly brought them closer together. “You have to rub and lick my paws. If you don’t do it well enough, I’ll just keep pushing them even closer together” she explained with a grin, hoping he failed. “Do you understand?” she asked and he nodded. “Yes, Mistress” he said, feeling that he couldn’t dare say anything out of line with that.

He didn’t have much choice on what he could or couldn’t do and so he was forced to start rubbing his hands into her large paws, feeling them sink slightly into the tough bottoms of her paws. He massaged them as ordered before slowly leaning forward and licking them. He would have, normally, been disgusted by what he was doing but, this was an exception due simply to how used to the taste he was. He continued licking up her foot sweat and the dirt with it, being forced to swallow it down, much to her delight. She thought his speed could use an improvement, however, as she slowly pushed her paws closer together. After she did this, he could feel her second paw pressed against his back and lower body. As a result of being sandwiched between the paws, he felt the smell of her feet all over him, replacing the air he could breathe away from them.

He couldn’t imagine himself getting out of this situation, so he could only work harder, as she desired. He shifted over to the toes on her one paw and started rubbing his hands over them, licking the bottom of each one. She then told him to lick between her toes and he was made to oblige. Once his head was between her toes, however, she gently squeezed his head between them. She giggled and kept him pinned there. She was already tired of her old game and decided she was going to make fun with whatever she already had. She started rubbing his body between her toes on both paws, rubbing them into him and keeping his head, throughout the entire act, stuck firmly between her two smelly toes and even being made to lick there too.

Once she was done toying with him using her paws, she decided she wanted to do something far worse. “You know, Toy. I’ve loved you for so long and it was driving me crazy that I couldn’t have you to myself. Do you know…why I trained so hard for so long?” she asked quietly as he was sitting between her two open legs. He felt anxious as, directly in front of him, and not that far off, was her sex. It was on full display for him and she was waiting for his answer while staring down at him with a wiry smile. “I don’t know. I should have asked” he said, trying to excuse why he didn’t know the motivation behind her training. “It was all so I could have you to myself, you know?” she explained.

According to Aurora, she was training hard because she planned, one day, to beat down all of his other Pokémon by herself. She wouldn’t let a single one of them stand between them. She would have then tied him up and had him all to herself forever. She wasn’t just in love with him, he realized, she was utterly obsessed with him. “That ‘assertive and dominant’ act I put on before wasn’t an act, Toy. It was the true me, the part of me that I had to hide because I was scared you’d run off if you saw it…but…you’re still here…with me…” she said with an eerie and cheerful tone. She placed her hand behind him. “Forever” she ended off as she was pushing him closer and closer to her sex, already being able to smell the musk coming from it.

He tried his best to fight back but it was an ultimately fruitless attempt to break away as he ended up being pushed head first into her moist, tight and eagerly accepting sex. It immediately got a pleasant hum and quiet moan from his mistress as she worked her shrunken trainer in deeper. She fed him inside and carefully started fingering him in further after that. She was eager to have him completely inside of her and they both knew he was just the right size. She continued working him in with care, making sure to take her time to increase the amount of pleasure she got from feeling him move within her vaginal passageway.

Inside of her sex, he was greeted with a very tight space that constantly pulsed around him. He was soaked in her vaginal juices nearly immediately after entering and, now, the sticky substance practically coated him. Each time he thought she had put him deep enough, he felt her feeding even more into her hungry sex. Without warning, he suddenly felt the pulsing sex squeezed him tightly as Aurora’s loud moaning suddenly rose to a new pitch and his Lucario ended up climaxing in a hot wet mess. He nearly drowned in her sex fluids until he found, with great relief that his ‘half-transformation’ protected him from drowning in vaginal juices as well.

After she climaxed, he felt the last of his body fingered inside, regardless as he felt he was, now, completely inside of Aurora. He was once a strict and dominant trainer but he had been reduced to nothing more than a sex toy for his Lucario, imagining that he would be left inside of her for some time. Meanwhile, Aurora was loving the sensation of her former master inside of her. She rubbed her labia teasingly as she could still feel him moving inside of her. “I love you, Toy. I’ll never let you go” she said as she pat her lower region and relaxed, getting comfortable. Her new life was going to be a glorious one, filled with sweat, love and constant playful teasing. She was going to do her best to please her small toy of a lover.

Years later.

Aurora kept Brendan as her toy as promised. Since he didn’t age and she found a way to preserve her own life, he was kept as her constant foot slave during the day and sex toy at night. He spent the vast majority of his nights sleeping inside of her moist and tight sex. As time went on, Brendan gave up hope that he would ever regrow to his former size or that he would ever be free, accepting his place beneath his Pokémon. There was one thing that Aurora never mentioned to her toy, although she had been tempted many times, was about how her telepathic abilities affected his transformation back. She claimed that she had kept him at that size by accident, making a lucky situation for her.

She lied.

 

The End