- Text Size +

[A Commission for Psychic Lover]

(Giantess, Boob-Play, Ass-Play, Humiliation, Pet-Play, Shrinking, Nudity, Insertion, Entrapment and Demeaning)

Brendan was a Pokémon trainer and a horribly spoiled one at that. Whereas other trainers often got kicked out of their family households at the ripe old age of 10 and left to fend in the world for themselves, Brendan was allowed, to the age of 18, to train his Pokémon at home before setting out to explore the world for himself. Not only that but he was given an especially powerful Gardevoir as opposed to the weaker types of Pokémon given to other children much younger than him. He ended up naming the Gardevoir Emerald, which is something he would come to regret as a special bond had begun to form between the two from the naming itself and Emerald would very soon cross the boundary of what it meant to be simply a Pokémon and her trainer.

What made the matter much worse, over time, was the reality that Brendan was a horribly spoiled person. Since his parents had done practically everything for him, he didn’t see why he should bother himself with house chores or work, once living alone. Instead, he gave those tasks to Emerald to do, which she happily obliged to complete. She was surprisingly good at house work and did whatever he commanded of her. She would often clean the entire house within only a few hours and immediately would return to him for praise of what a great job she had been doing. Unfortunately, Brendan rarely praised her and, so, she, oddly enough, only wanted his praise even more, working harder than a normal Pokémon would to get his attention and affection.

Over time, Brendan was oblivious to the fact that Emerald had gone from wanting his praises to wanting his love. She was quickly becoming obsessed with him and, although she focused a lot on serving him in every way, she had slowly begun to wish that he could serve her too but in the lewdest way imaginable. Still, despite how much he tended to neglect her, she was happy. She was in love with her trainer and figured they’d spend the rest of their lives together, so she could always find a chance to confess her feelings to him and try to build a more meaningful relationship with him. Even if she got rejected, she knew she wouldn’t leave his side.

Everything in her life may have gone fine, if it wasn’t for the ‘incident’. Supposedly, a large part of the region they lived in was set ablaze by a legendary fire Pokémon. It had scorched a massive forest and caused a lot of damage to over a dozen towns. Due to the fact that so much land and people had been harmed, in the process, many trainers began to migrate to other regions so they could continue to training in peace and sought some place safer until both the towns were repaired and someone dealt with the legendary Pokémon. It was this mass migration of trainers that caused Emerald’s trainer to come to the conclusion that he should leave as well. Emerald wouldn’t have minded such news until she discovered that he intended to leave but without her by his side.

She had suspected it for a while but Brendan was, in fact, in love with another trainer. Her name was Beth and Brendan was head over heels for this woman. He wanted nothing more than to be with her and despite how Emerald had ignored these ‘false affections’, it appeared that he really did intend to leave the region to follow her to another, which explained why he was so motivated to leave to being with. It wouldn’t have seemed like such a horrific event if she didn’t discover that he intended to leave her behind without so much as a house or any other place to stay. It was outright disownment. He thanked her for all the hard work she had been doing and claimed that he felt himself that he was being spoiled too much by his own Pokémon. If he wanted to be a strong enough trainer to impress Beth, he’d need to start relying on himself more, he concluded.

She hesitantly agreed that he had a valid point but she didn’t want him to leave her alone. She would need some way to convince him to stay with her and to leave this cursed Beth woman alone for good. She didn’t have many ideas on how to do it, however, and the day of his departure was drawing nearer. On the day of his leaving, he was planning to officially ‘set her free’ and leave with a few of the other Pokémon he had captured while still with her. Emerald couldn’t believe that he was taking his other four Pokémon with him to the new region but he was abandoning her because he felt she ‘spoiled him’ too much. She was perplexed and anxious about this revelation and each day she got more desperate to think of ways to stop him from leaving her for good.

Eventually, this desperation caused her to snap for good. She wouldn’t allow him to leave at any cost. She would either ‘convince’ him to stay or force him. She refused to let her beloved trainer run off with some random trainer that could just be using him with her looks, she imagined. How she was going to stop him was the biggest problem, however. He did have other Pokémon on hand, so she imagined it would be difficult for her to take him by force. She imagined she could take him by surprise and even tie him up but if the other Pokémon heard him cry out or feel his distress, they could escape their Pokéballs and save him from her. Finally, the day of his departure arrived and she was ready to outright snap if she didn’t think of a solution by that afternoon.

Thankfully, she wouldn’t have to think of a solution as one would present itself. As Brendan was getting ready to leave for his trip and packing his suitcase, he started to feel guilty about the fact that he was leaving his prized Gardevoir behind. Emerald had been supporting him for so long and the real reason he was leaving her behind was because he felt like she had grown weirdly attached to him. He wasn’t sure what it was but he felt like she was dangerous and he wanted anything but to be close to what constantly felt like a mental ticking time bomb, unaware that he was the one that made her that way with his lack of attention and affection towards her efforts to please him.

As he continued packing, he noticed something off about the outside weather. A few minutes ago, it had been a bright and sunny day. He was grateful for such nice weather since it meant there wouldn’t be an issue with his plane leaving the region but this was when something bizarre took place. The sunny sky was gone, when he next looked outside, and, instead, it was replaced with a massive carpet of dark grey clouds. It looked like a storm was brewing and he quickly checked his phone to see if his flight had been cancelled. He hoped that it wasn’t but he wasn’t sure what to expect if it was. As he was checking his phone, he noticed that the flight was still on the same time schedule and considering it would be leaving soon, he grabbed his suitcase and headed downstairs, clouds or no.

Once at the front door, he called Emerald to his side. She appeared at the doorway he was standing in looking like an absolute wreck. He wasn’t sure what she had been doing but it was clear she had been busy fiddling with things the entire of the former night. The truth was that she kept putting together different objects and plans to stop him leaving but nothing she created appeared to be enough to stop him and, as she stood in front of him by the front door, she looked about ready to burst into tears. If he was going to leave no matter what she did, she was prepared to grab him and beg him not to leave.

Unfortunately, she wouldn’t be able to do such a thing. Once Brendan was standing in the doorway and she was there, he took out her Pokéball and dropped it on the ground. He told her that she was, now, officially ‘free’ and with that, the Pokéball on the ground shook and then fell apart. She had been set free and he was, now, no longer her trainer. Emerald stared down in shock as he stepped out of the doorway and into the street. He imagined she would stay at the house for a short while before the landlord, eventually, kicked her out. He had paid the rent for one more additional month, so she would be fine for the time being, he imagined.

As he stepped out onto the street, however, it happened. Since Emerald was looking at her disabled Pokéball in shock, she didn’t notice what had happened until it was already over. What Brendan would end up experiencing was sudden and bizarre, to say the least. The stormy weather had appeared normal, when he was stepping outside of the house but, suddenly, something changed within the clouds. Some of them turned a peculiar and dark purple before a sudden and bright purple light shone down on the unsuspecting trainer. He gasped and before he could even call out to Emerald still standing within view and in the house, he blacked out. What Emerald discovered after the strange activity of the purple cloud would leave them both in shock.

Brendan woke up feeling strange but what he ended up seeing when he opened his eyes was much stranger than simply how he was feeling. Right in front of him and holding him in her palm was Emerald, except, she was absolutely gigantic. She looked perplexed but also happy with this sudden and bizarre turn of events. “I can’t believe it” she muttered as she admired her tiny trainer. At first, she imagined it must all be some kind of grand illusion but it wasn’t. He truly had shrunken and, now, she had full grasp of both him and what would happen to him going forward. It appeared he acknowledged this news as well because he looked frightened with what had apparently happened to his former reality.

The first thing that he tried to do was to order Emerald to call the police and put him down on a nearby table. She ignored both his requests and, instead, opted to drop him into her cleavage playfully. He let out a quiet and pitiful yelp as he landed between her two soft and large white globes of boob fat. Unlike many other Gardevoirs, Emerald was…an oddity. The fact that she could talk clearly like a normal person was a strange ability but, what’s more, was how her body was somewhat more humanoid than the rest of her species. Many Pokémon professors assumed that Pokémon may often take on the characteristics of their trainers but not so often physically. Emerald had to be an exception as she had physically changed her body to appease her trainer’s expectations, rather than trying to mimic his humanoid shape or behaviour.

As he struggled between her breasts, she blushed and placed her hands on either side of them, pushing them together and watching his tiny body being buried between them. She kept rubbing them together happily as she watched him disappear from sight. Once out of sight, she walked to his kitchen, sat down and fished her little trainer out of her cleavage before promptly dropping him onto the kitchen table. He demanded to know what she was doing but she only giggled in response, showing him the backpack he had been using before he was shrunken down and was planning on taking with him on his trip.

“You wanted to leave me…Master. I’m afraid, I can’t let you do that. Or should I even call you ‘Master’ anymore? You’re not much of Master in your current state. In fact, it feels more like you’re a small little pet, huh?” she teased before patting his tiny head with a finger. He kept trying to give her orders but she brushed off his commands. “I adore you, Brendan but…you’re not so bright, huh?” she asked, her voice soaked with pity. She held up the disabled Pokéball from before. She explained that since he had ‘set her free’ she didn’t have to follow any of his orders, in fact, she had even fixed the Pokéball and she started to hint at him exactly who would be going inside it.

He started to panic as he realized he may very soon end up being the Pokémon for his former Pokémon. As he was realizing this, he also remembered his other Pokémon. Looking towards his backpack, he got ready to shout out their names and have them come to assist him but that escape route was swiftly cut off. Emerald flicked him over before he could shout their names and fished the four Pokéballs out of the backpack, holding them as she glanced down at them and then smirked at her trainer. “These were the ones that always got in our way. Let me deal with them” she said, her tone sinister as she spoke to her trainer.

Without warning, the four Pokéballs raised into the air through her physic powers and he had only a moment to scream out their names but it was already too late. Not everyone knows this but a Gardevoir is one of the most powerful Pokémon in existence. They have the ability to create an actual black hole. It was this level of physic power that she used to crush the four Pokéballs into tiny specks of metal, effectively executing all the Pokémon sealed away within each one. With a hearty giggle, she then tossed the metal ‘crumbs’ onto the floor before grinning back down at her horror-stricken trainer. “Now, it’s only us…forever” she said as she reached over and picked up the fixed Pokéball.

Seeing his four other Pokémon be killed in such a malicious way scared him. He turned to run away as fast as he could, not wanting to end up like them. He wouldn’t make it as far as he hoped he would. He took a few steps away, when he heard a distinct ‘click’. Before he knew it, he was sucked away and out of view and sealed within a dark and cramped space. He was inside the Pokéball and he could feel it shake as Emerald playfully shook it up and down, giggling at his predicament. After about a few seconds, he heard another ‘click’, as she had successfully caught him.

Normally, the interior of a Pokéball turns into a simulated environment that a Pokémon would enjoy relaxing in but since it wasn’t built for humans, especially a tiny one, it was only a small boxed black void for Brendan and it terrified him to think he may have to, eventually, spend days or even weeks in such a horribly silent and isolated place. She did, however, not plan to keep her new little pet in there for too long. She let him out of his Pokéball only a few minutes later and gave her new pet a nice little pat on the head. She explained that she wanted him to stay with her and since he had refused to cooperate before, she would make him, now.

Before he focused back on her, a lot of questions sprung up in his mind. The first was how he was able to go inside a Pokéball but he imagined that since he was tiny, it must have treated him as some kind of new Pokémon instead of a human. He had become an exception and was trapped as a result. His other question was how Emerald was able to destroy the other Pokéballs with such ease and why she didn’t do that before he shrunk, if that was part of her plan? What he wouldn’t figure out was that she was able to do that to the other Pokéballs because they no longer had an ‘owner’. Since Brendan ceased to be their trainer, they were wild Pokémon and they would need to be released by somebody before they could come out as opposed to when they were owned. They could have heard Brendan’s cries but not have left on their own.

He trembled while asking her what she was planning and she laughed at his trembling. She then winked and picked him up, explaining she had been waiting to do what she was about to do for the longest time. She had always wanted him inside of her and, for the first time in a long while, he would be…of course, not in the way she originally imagined him to be but she wasn’t going to be too picky, she thought. Without another word she started to lower him down between her legs as she gave a nearly mad cackle. This entire situation was pure bliss for her and utter chaos for him. He couldn’t believe this was happening but, sure enough, he found his tiny self hovered directly in front of her moist and waiting sex. The powerful smell of her musk wafted over him as he found it difficult to focus on what was happening to him.

She allowed him to admire her wet and eager sex for a few minutes before she brought him closer to it. Without warning, she suddenly stuffed him in head first, plunging over half his body between her legs and inside of her. She let out an immediate moan and enjoyed how her new human dildo felt as he wiggled and cried out inside of her. He couldn’t move too much because she was tightly clutching his legs and he struggled to be able to do much of anything as vaginal juices coated his skin and his face was planted firmly against one of her pulsating and hot vaginal walls.

Humming with pleasure, she pushed him in deeper but did so slowly, enjoying the feeling of having the man she always loved entering her body. Once he in deep enough, she let out a laugh an released his legs, sitting back and looking down at him. She could watch his cute little legs flailing back and forth as he struggled deep within her. She knew he couldn’t escape without her help and she didn’t intend to lend it to him any time soon, she thought, loving the sensation of her living dildo moving around inside of her too much. She playfully closed her legs, squishing his legs between her soft and squishy thighs.

The pressure inside of her sex was unbelievably tight and he tried his best to cry out for someone to help him but doing so was pointless for two reasons. The first reason was that Emerald’s sex muffled anything he said or shouted while he was inside of her and the second reason was because his shouting was strong enough to send a light vibration through her sensitive vaginal walls and only helped to further please her, prompting her to grasp his feet and push him in even further. Once he was in deep enough, Emerald couldn’t take it anymore. She gripped his feet tightly and started to slide him back and forth, officially turning her pet into a sex toy as well.

She played with herself for a while until she let out the loudest moan she had made yet and he felt himself flooded with her fem-cum. It poured over him and over the kitchen chair, dripping down the sides of it as she shivered in delight. She explained that she had been doing her best to hold back all this while. She wanted to save every moment of pure pleasure with him, which was why she was ‘a little pent up’. She slowly pulled him out of her and watched him dangle upside down from her grip, laughing at the state he was in. She couldn’t believe he already looked so worn down from only being a dildo for a few minutes.

She stood up from the chair and decided she needed to further exert her authority, so he learned never to question the instructions or orders she gave him. She dropped him idly on the same cum-soaked and dripping chair before biting her lip and ordering her little pet to lick it up. “Come on, come on. It’ll get all gross and sticky unless you do your job, Pet” she said with an emphasis on the ‘pet’. She was eager to have him show himself being as obedient to her will as possible. Seeing as how she was so enormous and imposing, he knew there was no way for him to escape and, especially, not in his weakened state after having to go through her wet sex.

He grit his teeth, clenched his fists and obediently started to lick up the sticky and thick cum that was drooped all over the top of the chair. She really had let out a lot and he despised the taste. He had to obey her orders and lick it up, however, and continued to do so without further question. Eventually, he had to make himself stop and take a breather, something she only further mocked him on. She put a finger on her head and pinned it down, rubbing his face into her remaining cum. She claimed that he should get used to the taste, since it wasn’t the only thing they’d be doing together. There was oh so much more for them to do since, now, his life would be filled with nothing but her.

From that point onwards, his life was over. Not actually over but his former lifestyle was over. He went from Brendan the negligent trainer to the Brendan the pet/sex toy/slave of Emerald, his former Pokémon turned Mistress. She loved the state he had been reduced to and mocked him over it constantly. The mocking aside, she made him do countless nauseating and sickening things. Most of which only got more depraved over time. She truly had loved him but the sense of betrayal she got from him leaving her, the feeling of being ignored for so long despite her affections and the weird state he had been forced into left her with an obsessive desire to dominate, mess with and control her new little pet.

Put in the most basic terms, Emerald had gone utterly insane. The weeks he spent with her after his shrinking were some of the worst in his life. None he could do would allow him to escape. He tried many times but every time he tried to escape, there would be ‘punishments’. Normally, she made him serve her in small ways such as bringing her a grape from across a kitchen table or watching her try on clothes she bought for herself, since her modified humanoid form just barely allowed for her to pass off as a human in cosplay sometimes. The punishments, however, were on a completely different level and were never the same.

One of the first punishments he received was carried out in the late afternoon. Emerald lay naked on his bed, having dropped him onto her smooth white tummy and allowing him to look up at her giant breasts. She bounced them once to get his attention and adored the small blush that accompanied his gaze. She was completely naked and it didn’t take long for him to notice that she was sweating. It was a hot day and a lot of sweat had accumulated on her much larger body. She gave him a grin and ordered him to ‘clean’ her breasts of sweat. He would have, possibly, have seen this as a reward, if he was normal-sized, but this was something entirely different at his current size.

He got on all fours and crawled over her breasts, doing his best to lick up her breast sweat. It felt like it would never end as she appeared to have simply that much of it over her mountainous breasts and even after most of what felt like an hour had passed, he still wasn’t finished. She was patient, however, and appeared to enjoy how nice it felt to have all of that breast sweat licked up. She watched him working eagerly and encouraged him every step of the way. The reason why it was more of a punishment than a reward was because the sweat tasted horrible and she made him drink up everything he licked up, meaning he could feel all the sweat sliding down his throat and filling him up.

When he was done, he felt ready to puke and curl up in a corner somewhere but she wasn’t done yet. She pointed out that he hadn’t yet cleaned between her breasts well enough yet and ordered him to continue. He already felt sick from the licking he had been doing over the last hour and yet he realized he still had more to do. He groaned both verbally and internally as he crawled forward and worked his way between her two large white soft squishy mountainous breasts. He licked between obediently until she placed her hands on either side of her breasts and squish them together as she had done before.

He was instantly clamped between the two soft mounds and all light disappeared from view. He was left in a dark, hot and sweaty place before she started to massage his small body with said breasts. He could hear her soft hum of enjoyment as she was enjoying the feeling of toying with him like this and yet he kept struggling because he couldn’t believe he would be humiliated like this. His struggles didn’t do anything but bring her further joy and he was soon pressed so tightly that he couldn’t move and could only endure her boob massage. Since he was naked, her having stripped his clothes off a while ago, he had to accept the reality of her rubbing the remaining boob sweat directly into him.

After she was done playing with him, she plucked him up and dropped him in a small little hamster cage she had bought for him. She had gotten access to all of his money and everything else he owned. She also convinced his parents to send him money monthly, so, in terms of finances, she was golden. The fact that she could pretend to be him to get everything she could ever needed was something she found deliciously delightful. It was almost as pleasurable for her as when she used the crushed Pokéballs of his other Pokémon to decorate the one side of his hamster cage. It would be a reminder of what he deserved for betraying her faith in him.

Aside from keeping him there after his first punishment, he typically spent every hour of every day inside the same said cage. She never let him out and ‘outings’, even in his own bedroom, were expressly forbidden for her little plaything. Part of keeping him in the hamster cage was to break him mentally. She wanted absolute loyalty but, being unsure how to get it, she decided she’d have to force him into complete submission by degrading and demeaning him. She stopped calling him by his name and he was only ever called ‘Toy’, ‘Pet’ or ‘Slave’. She made a lot of remarks about how pitiful he was and her demeaning appeared to be working as he more obedient as time went on and his escape attempts diminished the more punishments she dealt him.

She constantly tried to devise new ways to punish him for disobedience and this was evident, particularly in how different her second punishment was to her first. For his second punishment, she didn’t really have anything in mind and she wasn’t in the mood to squish him between her large naked breasts for the third time in a row. Instead, she decided that he deserved to be somewhere far worse. The second punishment came after owning him for a total of nine days. In those nine days, she had really let herself go. She was still stunning and not the least bit repulsive but there were clearly signs of her becoming unhygienic. She didn’t have someone to impress any longer, which is why she chose to act this way. She also saw it as a chance to make her punishments that much grosser for him.

The second punishment took place in the lounge of his apartment. She lay on the couch and was pretending to sleep while he was left inside a bowl of peanuts. She had dumped him there and she had taken a nap since the warm weather had once again lulled her into such a sleepy state. The nap was, of course, faked and she had ordered him not to leave the bowl of peanuts while she slept. She had done this as a test as it was still kind of early on to her ownership of him and she was still ‘training’ loyalty into her little pet.

Naturally, he saw a chance to get away and he wasn’t going to give up on it that easily. He scrambled out of the bowl of peanuts not long after she closed her eyes and tried to make a break for it. He could only take a few steps forward before her hand slammed down in front of him. He quickly realized he had screwed up and begged Emerald to forgive him as she rubbed her eyes in annoyance. She didn’t think he’d be so dumb as to try to leave only a minute after she had closed her eyes. It wasn’t like any normal person could fall asleep so quickly when they had a small pet nearby they had to keep an eye on.

Since she didn’t actually have a punishment in mind, she came up with one on the spot while picking him up. He wasn’t sure what to expect but she’d be demonstrating it almost immediately. Since she had been so unhygienic, it allowed her the time to grow longer pubic and armpit hair. It wasn’t exactly something she was thrilled about but she didn’t care enough to do anything about it. In fact, it would be the perfect thing for her to use in this next punishment. Before he put up any kind of resistance, she lifted her arm up and exposed him to her armpit, both its sweaty odour as well as the long entanglement of armpit hair waiting for him.

He gagged at the smell but it was impossible for him to slip away as she pressed him directly into her armpit and closed her arm tight over him, sealing him against it. He felt his nose overrun by the foul stench as he squirmed and struggled within her armpit. The long armpit hairs tangled around his body, accidentally tying him in place or restricting his movements the more he tried to struggle free. As she kept her arm pressed tightly down on top of him, she enjoyed feeling his struggles within her armpit and ordered that he had to lick that place clean too.

Compared to licking her breasts clean, this was a far worse fate. He knew he couldn’t disobey her, however, and reluctantly leaned forward and started licking the sweat off of her armpit. It was a far more vile taste than what he encountered on her breasts and it took all the willpower he could muster not to puke or pass out. He knew if he did either, there was a likely chance that he would be punished for that as well. More punishments was the last thing he wanted to consider, so he forced himself to continue and lick up every drop of disgusting armpit sweat he could feel around him.

The task itself was made far more difficult by the fact that he couldn’t see anything. He was sealed away in a small cave of Gardevoir flesh and, aside from his body being squished comfortably by his ‘Mistress’ he couldn’t move much or even tell where he was licking. Still, he did the best he could as he not only managed to lick up a lot of her gross armpit sweat but started to gather a lot of it on his body as well. By the time he was finished, she was cackling at how torturous it must have all been for him and squeezed her arm tight against her body, enjoying his struggles as a result.

Still, once he felt he had done a good enough job, he requested if she was satisfied with his handiwork. She didn’t reply immediately but, instead, allowed him to ‘savour’ what she was putting him through for a little while longer. He was made to stay in place, sealed away in such a hot and miserably smelly dark place for the time being. He knew he was nothing more than basically a pet now but he still couldn’t help but feel this was all too cruel, even by her standards. The smell had overtaken his senses and he was worried he’d actually get used to it over the smell of cool fresh air, the thing he yearned for the most since being given this punishment.

What’s worse was that he was fearful that if he stayed there too long, the heat that his body, naturally, gave off would cause her sweat even further, meaning his work would never end and he’d have to spend hours or an entire day doing nothing but licking up armpit sweat. The idea horrified him and he prayed that wasn’t the case, still, he wasn’t sure what Emerald was planning, since she was so mentally unstable since his rejection of her. He couldn’t understand it. It was clear she wouldn’t seriously hurt or kill him but it was also clear that she wanted to break him down into the most pitiful state ever. Perhaps it was because she was a sadist or perhaps because revenge meant that much for them.

As he was trying to calculate what she would be doing next, she sprung it on him. She wasn’t going to end things there. She gently removed him from her one armpit and held him aloft before slowly bringing him towards her other armpit. She was going to repeat the process? He tried wiggling free but she wasn’t going to let her new little pet escape any time soon and pushed him against her smelly armpit, lowering her other arm and sealing him away for the second time. He couldn’t believe he was, once again, in such a tight, dark and smelly as well as sweaty spot.

He tried to beg for an early release but his begging fell on deaf ears as she whispered for him to lick that area clean and he knew he had no choice but to follow her orders. If he didn’t, he knew he’d be punished even worse and so had to comply. He proceed to lick her armpit obediently. Several minutes later he, finally, finished the work she assigned him. Emerald loved the feeling of her armpit sweat being licked up and, once it was all gone, she pulled him out and couldn’t help but laugh at the sorry state he was in from doing nothing but cleaning her armpits. That wasn’t the worst part, however. Since her armpit hair was so long, she didn’t realize that many times during the cleaning, he had actually gotten stuck in her armpit hairs and even felt like the one might strangle him if he moved around too much.

With the second punishment over, Brendan had learned his lesson. He tried his best to be on his good behaviour and to not allow even the slightest slip up. He was tired of being bossed around like a slave and suffering, as a result of not obeying his Mistress correctly or trying to get away. Still, despite how much of an advantage she had over him, he still couldn’t shake his urge to escape and get help. His hope of being free never diminished entirely and he both loved and hated that fact. He decided to escape, he was going to have to get very clever and, thus, was the result of why he got his third punishment.

Brendan’s brilliant plan to escape was to wait for Emerald to be busy with something, sneak away unnoticed and hide away in a small crack of the wall that he felt only he knew about. Surely, Emerald would then become freaked out over his disappearance and search everywhere for him. While she was searching, he would wait quietly for a total of two days. He was sure that he could last that long. By then, she would have most likely searched the entire place and, seeing as she wouldn’t be able to find him, she’d open doors to the outside to look for him outside or go outside. Either way, if she left the door open, he’d have an easy way out and if she left, he’d be able to develop a more complicated way out without her present.

He felt his plan was perfect but he didn’t realize just how stupid it truly was. The reason for this was because Emerald knew exactly where he was after he ‘sneaked away’. She knew because she cleaned his room many times before and was fully aware of the hole there. It wasn’t very deep and she knew that he couldn’t dig in any further, making it an easy pick up for her. She was also confident that he’d never be able to escape because she had a lock-on with him. What that meant was that she could psychically determine his location at all times of the day. He could leave the house and it wouldn’t matter, she knew. She could sense his exact location for miles around where they stayed.

Naturally, she let him hide away for a while to give him hope before she grinned and plucked him out of his little ‘hiding spot’. She claimed she ‘found’ him and proceeded to act very upset over his attempt to get away. She was getting tired of having to ‘look for him’ all the time and decided she’d punish him accordingly due to what she felt was a time-consuming and frustrating thing to keep doing. Seeing as he had been caught fair and square, it only appeared that he had no choice but to accept that he would be punished once more. He could only pray that it was something he could withstand. Unfortunately, it wasn’t anything he could have been possibly imagining.

“This time, I think we should do something more ‘clean’” she explained as she walked with him towards the bathroom. He wasn’t sure what she had in mind but perhaps the bathroom was a good sign. After all, what nasty things could she do to him in the bathroom? It quickly clicked what she could do but, thankfully, she wasn’t headed towards the toilet but the shower. She turned on the shower water and stepped under the spray of the water once it was warm enough for her to enjoy. She then turned her attention to him. She explained that they were going to play a game. If he won, his punishment was over but if he lost, the punishment would have a very ‘terrible’ end.

He wasn’t sure what this game could be but he wasn’t given a choice to accept or decline as the game started shortly after she announced they would be playing. After explaining what the game was, he began to have a decent idea of it himself. She placed him in her cleavage and started to move around under the hot stream of water. She wasn’t using soap but simply rubbing the warm water over her smooth white skin and watching his progress. The game itself was rather simple but it was because it was simple that made it so impossibly difficult.

His goal was to get to the floor of the shower. He had to do so by getting onto her foot and sliding off of it onto the shower floor. He wasn’t allowed to fall directly onto the shower floor without, first, standing on one of her many toes. It meant that he had to climb down carefully and be mindful not to lose his grip and tumble all the way down, if he did that he’d lose. The first obstacle was somehow getting out of her cleavage and working his way down from there. How he was going to get down her smooth tummy without falling the rest of the way was beyond him.

He had to endure the soft and squishy globes of boob fat pressing against him as Emerald moved around before he managed to climb on top of them and get a view down the rest of her body. As he was looking, Emerald bumped him intentionally and he shrieked as he fell forward and was left clinging to her right nipple. He was hovering far above the shower floor and the fear of falling to his potential death was more terrifying than losing the game. He couldn’t let go of her nipple, he knew, as he begged her to re-consider the nature of the game. She only giggled and ignored him, however, casually swaying her chest left from right to see if he’d let go and fall.

He questioned if she was out to kill him but quickly realized why she wasn’t stressed about him falling. She must have her psychic powers ready to catch him if he fell. Thinking back on it, he was sure he could feel a strange psychic force around his body continually. Since that was the case, it was most likely that he wouldn’t die from such a sudden drop nor would he suffocate or drown in anything either. He presumed all of this, however, so he wasn’t sure if his former crazy Pokémon was doing that or not. He pretended like she was looking out for him for his own sanity’s sake as he wondered what his next move should be.

As he was thinking on how he should get down further, Emerald grew impatient. She didn’t have all night, she thought, so she was going to speed things along. She cupped her breasts, raised them up and dropped them, letting them bounce and laughed as he ended up losing his grip entirely and falling down. As he guessed, she planned to protect him before he hit the ground but surprisingly she wouldn’t have. Brendan fell downwards with a light scream before managing to get a grip in the last place that he expected. She had developed a series of long pubic hair and he was clinging to it in order not to fall down further. He was grossed out by the hair but it was tangling around his body and giving him a good grip, so he could stay in place.

Seeing where he ended up, she simple smirked and swayed her hips, seeing if the daring little adventurer would tumble down from her swaying or if his luck would carry him through to an even better place. Thankfully, he was able to hold on for a few more minutes before outright losing his grip and tumbling down once again. He still smelled of her musk, now, and hoped he landed on her foot rather than the hard floor of the shower. He looked down in time to see that he was going to land on her foot! Emerald wasn’t going to let him have it that easily, however, and moved her foot, letting him collide with the shower floor.

As he had guessed before, the ground was hard but he suffered next to no damage, oddly enough. He slowly crawled to his feet and groaned as he had still felt a lot of pain but both his skin and bones were fine. He imagined that her powers must have been like some kind of protective barrier that nullified shock by spreading it through him all at once. It meant he was okay but the pain from such an experience was barely tolerable. Once he got his bearings back, however, he stopped caring about all of that and looked back up towards Emerald, getting ready to beg her not to punish him more cruelly, considering falling on your head was painful enough.

She didn’t really care about what he had to say, however, as she casually turned off the hot water and looked down at him with a sadistic smirk. She had taken the hot shower for only one reason, which was that it would make her even sweatier that evening and she was going to enjoy using that against him. Still, she felt like he had failed their game and, therefore, she would give him two punishments rather than one. The first part was going to be the ‘penalty’ for losing. She got on her knees in front of him, both legs positioned close to either side of him as her sex hovered above him.

He stuttered and asked what she was planning to do but she only smiled and then closed her eyes as, without warning, she urinated on top of him. It was the very last thing he was expecting to happen and screaming was the worst thing he could have chosen to do, since he ended up getting more than a mouthful sprayed directly onto his head and face. He was left a mess as he had even ingested some of the urine and was, now, coated in the stinky and foul liquid. He could hear Emerald cackling at his fate as he gagged and tried to puke.

As he tried to puke, she simply clicked her fingers as he felt that she had somehow stopped him from being able to do so. He would have to live with the urine inside of him and the urine that was sprayed all over him like a yellow waterfall. Once she was done urinating, she stood up again, stepped out of the shower and came back moments later to pick up her pet with two fingers and drop him in the sink. Brendan was still traumatized by what he had just experienced and wasn’t sure what to make of it.

He wanted to scrub his body clean but he doubted that she would give him soap any time soon. Still, he was, at the very least, grateful that she had placed him in the sink and imagined she was going to help clean him off before they went to bed or did something else. She did give him the order to clean but it wasn’t water from the tap that rained down on him. He looked up at the very same moment that a big glob of saliva smacked right into his face and he was sent back on his knees, sputtering and trying to wipe the gooey and thick substance off his face.

First the urine and, now, her saliva. He wanted to curse at her but he knew that would only make things worse. Instead, he begged her for mercy, which ended up not going anywhere. She ignored all his attempts to ask for fairer treatment and, instead, passed him the one thing she wanted him to clean himself up with. It was a small red cloth. Brendan felt sick at the sight of it as he understood fully why she was making him ‘clean’ up with this cloth in particular. She was spitting on him and he was expected to rub the spit over his body like water and dry himself off with said cloth.

A long while ago, Brendan snuck out of his house without letting Emerald know. He did this because he knew what he was doing would make her jealous and he didn’t want to upset her, since it would make his situation at home uncomfortable for a few weeks. What he snuck out for was to hang out with some friends but it was a cover-up for him to hang out with Beth, in particular. They all went to a bar together and after a few drinks, he managed to successfully get alone with Beth. They bonded closely that night and by the time he was heading home, he was excited over just how incredibly well he and Beth hit things off. What really made his night, however, was the fact that she had snuck a red cloth into his back pocket with her number on it. Her interest in him was clear and he was happier that night than any other.

Not long after he got back home, seemingly without Emerald noticing, the days passed by as if nothing had happened. There was only one strange issue, however. The red cloth went missing shortly after he added Beth’s number to his phone and a day after that, her number went missing from his phone too! Seeing the cloth in front of him, now, meant that Emerald must have known about him sneaking out and she was most likely responsible for wiping the number off of his phone and stealing the red cloth so he couldn’t re-add her number himself.

He winced at the memory of his beloved Beth as he knew it was unlikely that he would ever be able to see her again after this. For the time being, he focused back on the task at hand and continued on to clean himself with her spit running down his body and stroking himself down with the cloth given to him by the girl he cared about the most. Emerald loved the despair that he showed during all of this. As he dried himself off with the cloth, he showed a face of longing that both infuriated her and made her want to giggle. To think he would give up hope for her so easily and she delighted in how painful seeing the cloth must have been for him.

Once he was done ‘cleaning’ himself off, she grabbed him without a word and carried him towards the bedroom. She didn’t consider the ‘cleaning’ to be her second punishment and it was time for her to put this sweat to good use. She had taken a hot shower to make herself sweat profusely and she was about to climb beneath a mountain of thick bed sheets and a blanket to increase the amount of sweat she was producing significantly. He didn’t like the signs of this but there wasn’t anything he could do about it as wiggling against her strong grip was utterly pointless.

After they reached the bed, she casually slid inside and placed him on top of her head as she got comfortable. After that was done, she picked him up once again and explained to him what he needed to do for his second punishment, for that day, to be completed. Once he got his instructions, he dreaded them and foresaw that what was coming was going to be incredibly nasty. She casually moved him beneath the sheets and rolled over before bringing him to where his punishment would take place. Her big round and juicy white ass.

He was dropped right on top of her left ass cheek before the hand was withdrawn and he was left there to fulfil the task she had assigned to him. He stood there nervously as he felt she wasn’t moving much. She was so focused on feeling him that she wasn’t going to waste the moment wiggling her butt back and forth. He got on his hands and knees as he prepared himself for what he was about to do. Her instructions for him were to lick her ass cheeks clean of sweat but he knew that she wasn’t going to make it that easy for him, as it had been with her breasts.

The first problem was the fact that he was under so many thick sheets and a large blanket. It meant that he was in a dark, hot and sweaty place and the air was unbearably humid. He tried to breathe steadily but the smell of her sweat and her ass wasn’t pleasant and made it hard for him to keep his focus. Hesitantly, he leaned down and started licking her ass. She hummed in enjoyment as she didn’t do anything more to distract him from his task. He was made to continue licking all over her left ass cheek and then to hop over to the right ass cheek to repeat the process.

Everything wasn’t as bad as he expected it to be until he noticed why being under so many thick blankets and sheets was such a bad thing. It was because she was so hot, she continued to produce more sweat as time went on, quickly covering the areas he already licked clean by the time he was finished. By that point, he wasn’t sure he could ‘finish’ this job and he already felt sick for just how much of her ass sweat he had been forced to swallow down by that point. He panted and held his stomach as he wanted to puke but she had permanently disabled his ability to do so.

As he was thinking about how to release the foul build up sweat in his stomach, he felt her suddenly shift. She tilted her ass slightly to the side and giggled as he tumbled down it. She was aiming for her ass crack and that’s exactly where he ended up. He plopped down between her cheeks and she then casually pushed down on him through the sheets. He gasped as he sunk between her ass cheeks and was pressed so deeply down that he ended up close, if not directly on top of her pucker. He kept trying to fight his way back out but all this did was ensure he sunk deeper. The ass cheeks ‘swallowed’ him up and left him pinned between the two large round plump globes that made up her ass.

Emerald loved how it felt to have him struggle in such a place and moaned several times as he fought to be freed of her ass. Her ass jiggled and wobbled slightly as her little pet continued his pointless struggles within. She was tempted to roll over but she had an even better idea instead. She slipped her hands under the sheets and gripped either side of her ass cheeks, as she had done with her cleavage before. She then squeezed them together, loving how he struggled even more from the increased amount of pressure.

Brendan hated how tight everything was as he continued his fruitless struggles. Nothing he did would save him, however, as it appeared he was doomed to stay trapped in place as he was. He stilled squirmed, regardless of the fact that he couldn’t escape, before he heard Emerald give him another order. He was to continue licking. He hated the fact that he had to endure even more of her ass sweat but he truly had no say in the matter. Reluctantly, he proceeded to lick between her large white ass cheeks obediently. The sweat tasted as foul as he imagined it would but there was no stopping, once he had started.

Minutes later and he felt as if he had done a good enough job for his punishment to be over but she wasn’t finished yet. She slipped her hand back beneath the sheets and hovered it over him. He wasn’t sure what she was doing but she suddenly pushed down on him with immense force. He cried out as he was pushed down and directly against her pucker. He felt the pucker twitch against his body and as the force of her hand increased, he felt it beginning to open up. He cried out and begged for her to not do this but she wasn’t listening. The entire experience was so much bliss for her that caring about his well-being was something she wouldn’t bother doing.

After a few minutes of pushing down on him as hard she could, she managed to get him inside of her ass, a feeling of pleasure soon flowing through her. For Brendan, being swallowed up by the pucker only brought him into a new horrible environment. The air within her ass smelled horrible and the anal walls squeezed his body several times more tightly than what her vaginal walls had been doing. He was on the brink of crying but did what he could to hold himself together. The worst part was that the anal walls weren’t finished with him yet and, once he was completely within his former Pokémon’s ass, they began to squeeze even harder than before. It wouldn’t have been an issue how hard the ass squeezed him, if it didn’t feel as if it was really about to crush him into a pulp.

He struggled frantically, trying to alert Emerald that he felt something was wrong but she wasn’t paying attention to him, at all. She couldn’t read his mind, since he had gotten so small, so she wouldn’t have been able to tell that he was experiencing more pain than he normally should be able to do with her protection. The reason for this was because he didn’t have her full protection. She was so busy pleasing herself and being lost in the pleasure of how it felt to have the man she loved for so long moving around in her ass that her focus on his protection had significantly faded.

He was becoming more aware of this himself as it was beginning to feel like his arms would be snapped in half by the pressure. Suddenly and without warning, Emerald let out a moan as she climaxed and indirectly clenched her ass so tightly that he did, in fact, suffer an injury. His arm was dislocated form the pressure and his scream was so great that even she heard it ever so faintly. She leaned up slightly and felt around within her ass before pulling him out by his legs. She let him dangle in front of her face to see what he was making such an overdramatically great fuss for. When she saw how damaged his arm was, she gave a sigh as even she acknowledged that perhaps she had gone too far.

She was a bit deranged and wanted to do many sick things to her former love but she didn’t want to end up crippling him or killing him over a short amount of excitement. She used ‘Healing Pulse’ one of her moves on him and he, finally, quit screaming and groaning. They both watched as his arm fixed itself and the pain from before completely faded. For someone that was his size, her ‘Healing Pulse’ was enough to repair practically any kind of injury. In fact, he even felt a whole new wave of energy flowing through his body. It appeared that she had successfully managed to restore all his stamina and mental willpower as well. Healing Pulse really did do everything, she thought.

Once he was out and healed, he was relieved to be freed from his dark prison and she admitted that his punishment was, now, over. She also decided that since he had survived the depths of her ass long enough to please her through a climax, she was going to grant him a reward out of fairness. He wasn’t sure what the reward would be but he was prepared to accept just about anything, by that point. If it meant he wouldn’t have to lick up any more sweat or drink cum, he was prepared to happily oblige with whatever she was suggesting for him. He was about to be fooled, however, as what she had planned was nowhere near what you would consider to be good for anyone.

She had held him in front of her the entire time they had been discussing as she placed him down on the bed below. She said that this was going to be his reward as she hovered her giant boob above him. He paused and questioned her intentions but she only smirked in response before pushing her boob down on top of him. He was pinned down to the bed and smothered completely beneath the one boob. She laughed at his new predicament and rubbed her boob onto him further. He was completely sealed away beneath it with no way of escaping. What was worse about his current position was where her nipple was awkwardly positioned as well.

Her nipple was directly on top of him and he was so buried beneath her boob that no one would have been able to see him if they were standing beside the bed. Since he was so buried beneath the boob, it felt almost as if her nipple was practically piercing into his body. He tried to push against it but all he ended up doing was accidentally squeezing it and all this did was make her moan quietly, pant and push down on him harder. She was still hot from the shower and all the sheets and blankets on top of her, so what she knew would happen began to happen. Sweat the accumulated on her chest began dripping down to him and sticking to his body. He could struggle all he liked but he wouldn’t be able to escape the sweat flowing over him and onto his face once again.

He wasn’t sure what part of this experience was supposed to be his ‘reward’ until she gave him an instruction he wasn’t expecting. “Suck on my nipple” she explained softly. He hesitated to do so since he wasn’t sure how serious she was about the matter. She squeezed her boob down on top of him, however, when he remained motionless. Clearly, this was ‘do it or you’re going to receive a punishment’ and he wasn’t mentally prepared for another punishment. He wasn’t sure how someone as small as him was meant to do anything but he gripped her nipple and proceeded to suck from it as she had instructed him too.

The sucking was weak for someone of Emerald’s size but she enjoyed it all the same. It was a pleasant feeling and she couldn’t wait to see what surprised noise he would soon make. A surprised noise surely did come as he squeaked when noticing that milk was coming out of the nipple? He swallowed it and realized that it was incredibly sweet but still didn’t understand how his Pokémon was giving off breast milk. It shouldn’t be possible and yet he was more focused on drinking than trying to understand. As he drank, it felt like all his troubles were slipping away and he could feel her sweat flowing over his face and body but, for some reason, he didn’t care. Oddly enough, however, he was swallowing a lot of milk but still felt thirsty, so he drank more and gripped her nipple more tightly each time.

The reason for both events was because of Emerald’s trickery. She was a Gardevoir, so it was impossible for her to produce milk. She may look like a human and even have developed human like features, such as her giant breasts and her large squishy ass cheeks but she was still a Pokémon at the end of the day. The way she found around this was through illusions. He was imagining that milk was coming out of her nipple and drinking something that wasn’t real. The feeling of the milk, its wetness and feeling of his thirst being quenched were all just her psychic powers at work.

Once she was satisfied, she lazily removed the illusion and let him believe that it just ‘stopped’ for some reason. She then leaned back up, sitting back in bed as he dangled cutely from her nipple, clutching it tightly so as to not fall to the ground below. She looked over him and thought over the situation they were in. It was true heaven for her, an experience she could never have imagined occurring before. Still, here was her former trainer, Brendan, all tiny and weak. He couldn’t survive in the outside world, even if he did manage to escape, she thought. She justified part of why she kept him under lock and key as her protecting him from the dangers outside.

Still, Brendan was something she always wanted but couldn’t have. He was something out of her reach and, so, she was satisfied with sitting back and admiring him from a distance, serving him to the best of her ability. She was so naively eager to serve him that if he had been convincing enough, he may have even convinced her to accept Beth. It was only the fact that he was going to abandon her that she did all of this. Normally, a person would want great revenge and perhaps even kill the person that mistreated them but her case was different because of the love she had for him. She couldn’t kill him because she still loved him, even after all he put her through.

She was left with a heart bent on making him suffer but also still caring enough of him to want to see him make it through whatever she devised. She sighed as she looked down at her former trainer turned pet. You’re a real handful, huh, she thought? Soon after, she pulled him off of her breast, put him away in his Pokéball and went to sleep. As she was drifting off to sleep, she started to imagine other things they could do together but she was in for a rather big surprise the following morning. Meanwhile, Brendan tried to get used to the cramped interior of the Pokéball and felt like he was mentally falling apart as time went on. He wasn’t sure what to make of how he felt but knew that he wanted nothing more than for things to go back to what they were before he was shrunken down.

The next day, two things happened that caused Emerald an immense amount of joy and a great amount of annoyance. The first thing was that she had discovered what may have caused him to shrink. She felt a peculiar energy circulating outside of the house, when another storm rolled in and drifted outside to take a peek. The thing she discovered was a purple energy unlike anything she had ever encountered before. Simply looking at the energy was enough to make you shrink, she realized and such a powerful force would have shrunken her down as well, if she wasn’t able to protect herself with her own psychic abilities.

Focusing on the energy, she was overjoyed to discover that she was able to absorb it and doing so allowed her to gain the ability to shrink other objects or people. There was a limited amount of this power she could use, however, so she would have to choose her targets carefully. That aside, she was also amazed that her own psychic powers had noticeably gotten stronger since she became her trainer’s Mistress. After crushing his other Pokémon and asserting her dominance so much, it was as if there was no limit to what she could use her powers for. She continued to enjoy her increase in power as she went back to her daily routine of torturing and playing with her pet.

She would have done that, anyways, if she didn’t notice something laying on the floor by the front door. An envelope? She was curious and with a nod of her head, the envelope flew up to her head, opened itself and out came a letter that she was curious enough to read. After reading the letter, however, she was prepared to crush it to the size of atoms. She angrily crumpled it up with her powers and sent it flying away. She couldn’t believe that after she had finally built up her perfect little paradise that venomous Beth was still being a thorn in her side. She was tempted to kill her but doing so would only bring more trouble. She groaned as she came up with a solution to her new problem.

According to the letter, Beth was worried that she hadn’t heard from Brendan in a while. He didn’t answer messages on his phone and he didn’t show any signs since the storm that did end up delaying his flight. She was so worried that she was actually going to come back to the region and check on him at his house. Emerald hated the news but saw a chance for them to start out somewhere fresh anyways. She had all of Brendan’s money and assets but if he went missing officially and the police investigate his disappearance, she would be in trouble, since they’d simply go through his bank account and figure out if somebody else had hijacked it or not. There were too many paper trails leading to her, she knew.

The situation would, normally, be very grim but it didn’t bother Emerald in the slightest. Instead, she only laughed and headed off to deal with the threat as best she thought how. When she met up with Brendan again, he looked confused and he had every right to be because she was staring down at him with a very naughty grin. “You know…I think you’ve been cooped up inside this house for far too long. How about I take you on a little field trip, huh?” she asked with a giggle, reaching down and scooping up her little pet before he could do so much as utter a syllable of protest.

Once she had him, she made her way straight of the front door while gripping him tightly. He wasn’t sure what was going on but he was more terrified, in that moment, than he had been the entire time leading up to it. The reason being was that her personality and attitude were completely different. It was the same feeling as if you were suddenly plopped down next to a large predator and you got the feeling that something had immensely agitated it, putting you in greater danger. He watched her as she walked some distance from the apartment and then turned around, gazing at it with a grin as he thought, foolishly, that perhaps she really was just taking him out for a stroll until he watched her raise a hand and squeeze it tight into a fist. Without further warning, he watched his entire home for the last few years crumble down into a tiny metal ball.

Emerald laughed at the sight of it as she then turned and looked down at him with a sinister gaze. “That woman that just can’t seem to keep her clutches off of you is coming for you, so I decided it be best if we ‘cover’ our tracks, you know?” she explained with a giggle as she moved him towards her crotch without another word. He wasn’t sure what she was talking about and hadn’t pieced it all together yet by the time he was brought face first with her sex once again. He cried out and begged her not to do what he knew she was about to do but his cries were utterly fruitless as she happily and eagerly stuff him head first inside of her moist sex.

She immediately hummed in pleasure as she felt him sliding inside of her. She looked around and was happy to see nobody else was in the street as she continued to finger him inside until he was out of sight completely. For a moment, she had to wait and shivered in delight as she could feel her shrunken pet struggling against her vaginal walls, much to their enjoyment and her, overall, pleasure. Once she composed herself, she barked an order at him to lick her vaginal walls clean, which she knew he’d obey or face her wrath, otherwise. Seeing that she sounded more annoyed than usual, he didn’t dare protest as much and began the gross and long process of licking her sex clean.

He felt her fem-cum coating his body as he worked away at the surrounding walls with his tongue. It didn’t take long for him to feel full but he had no choice but to continue. At the same time, as Emerald started to stroll down the street, her movements jostled him about. The more she walked, the tighter her sex became oddly enough. He didn’t understand how this concept worked but did his best to fight against it until he could barely move, at all, and could only hope his Mistress would free him from the tight and pulsating prison sooner rather than later. At the same time, he wondered where she was planning to go after destroying their only current residence.

Naturally, Emerald had a plan but the first step required she needed some clothes, which is what she planned to take care of first. She headed to the nearest mall. While walking, she used her psychic powers to make sure nobody noticed her appearance. It was a surprisingly tough thing to do but only because other psychic-type Pokémon were in the vicinity and their powers almost tampered with hers. She even growled when another Gardevoir sensed her presence and, if she had, would have no doubt ended up exposing her to every other psychic-type Pokémon in the area. Normally, she wouldn’t care if they noticed her but if anyone paid too much attention to her, she was worried they would notice the little prisoner she was keeping.

Thankfully, she made it to the mall in one piece and entirely undetected. The mall had a no Pokémon allowed without their trainer beside them rule but she ignored it as nobody could pay attention to her while she was using her powers. Inside the mall, she didn’t intend to be too picky and chose the store she felt most attracted to, which was a simple dress store. The reason why she was getting clothes was because using her powers for so long was taxing and she didn’t want to have to constantly tire herself out trying to disguise herself, when she could easily pass herself off as a very pale-skinned human.

Once inside the store, she knocked the owner out with a flick of her hand and started going through the clothes to find something she liked. While she was moving around so much, her ‘passenger’ was so tightly compacted inside of her that he couldn’t move, at all. He had never felt like such a sex toy before and it made him feel horribly embarrassed. Since he was stuck, he could only focus on what she was doing and felt his world shake and sway as he was forced to swallow fem-cum before it drowned him. She could sense this as she paused for a moment to tease her ‘sex toy’ for feeling so good.

When she was done ‘shopping’, Emerald stepped out of the store wearing fashionable black boots, a long black dress, gloves, had an ample amount of her cleavage exposed and wore a large black hat with a light veil to cover her face and most of her hair from view. Anyone looking at her would think she was a very pale-skinned woman with large breasts and a cute round behind. She admired herself in the reflection of another store and was satisfied with the outcome. Since she was like this, she would be safe for the time being, should anyone question who she was or where she was headed. Nobody would be able to give a definite answer and, what’s more, she would be able to save her powers for only the times when she was directly confronted.

Seeing that her clothes were all sorted out, the only thing she had to do, now, was to get some property. She knew that the best way to do that was to go to a local property agency and have them sign her up for some kind of property both far away from the rampaging legendary fire Pokémon and secluded enough that Beth and the police would never find her. She also preferred seclusion because she didn’t want a nosy neighbour figuring out that she was a Pokémon or that she actually owned a person. She paused while looking for the agency and giggled at the idea of how much panic would spread over the news that a seemingly regular Gardevoir was capable of turning on her trainer. Of course, they’d never learn of how that same trainer was pleasing her insides like a truly pitiful toy would.

Thinking about him, she decided that he needed to be put somewhere more fitting until they reached their new home. She slipped out of the main passageways of the mall and into the bathroom. She quickly and quietly then proceeded to pull down the cute black lace panties she bought and reached inside her sex, fishing out the moving and living toy inside of her. Once he was out, he dangled from her grip weakly. He had never expected himself to be so wiped out by simply spending time inside a woman’s sex before. The tight walls, darkness, warmth and constant forming of vaginal fluids and fem-cum made it a horribly tough experience for someone of his size.

Once out of her sex, he was hoping she had had enough of messing with him and the rest of this trip to wherever they were headed would be far easier. He was in for further disappointment, however, as he was about to end up somewhere far worse than inside of her sex. She didn’t speak a word as she bent over and moved him around to her ass. She gently nudged him between her white ass cheeks and liked how he tried to push against her ass cheeks to get free but his hands only sank into the squishy flesh and he ended up going nowhere. She didn’t bother to go further, for the time being and simply slipped the panties back on, pressing him snugly between her ass cheeks and leaving him stuck there. She would enjoy doing more to him throughout the day but there was no rush, she thought.

Once he was in place, she took off and headed towards the agency. It wouldn’t be as simple to obtain as it was to obtain her clothes but it still wouldn’t be that difficult for her to get exactly what she was out to capture for herself and her pet. Brendan found himself in a different but still similar situation as before. As she walked, her ass cheeks rose and fell with every step, causing him to be rubbed between them and, soon, he was covered in ass sweat. The reason being that it was a very hot day and all this movement from their former house to going through the mall was taking its toll on Emerald and he was being made more than fully aware of it.

Once she reached the agency, she took on the role of a wealthy and interested client, looking for a very secluded but expensive property on some random beach along the coasts of the region. It was a highly private area and she was more than pleased to hear that it had access to a very private grocery delivery system and enough security to ensure that nobody would barge in uninvited or unnoticed. It appeared to be the perfect property, she realized, as she took a seat on a chair right in front of the agent that was closing the deal with her over the property. As they were chatting, her pet was going through a new and much heavier experience than previously.

He felt like he might be crushed as she pinned him tightly to her pucker by sitting down on him. She must have liked the feeling of him moving against her pucker because she made a point of wiggling her ass into the seat to ‘get more comfortable’ and certainly not to enjoy feeling his small bump pressed ever so much more snugly into place between her ass cheeks. He felt himself sealed away in a cramped, sweaty, smelly and dark place, panting as he had to also endure the immense weight that lay on top of him. It felt like he would be crushed into a pulp, by then, if it wasn’t for the powers she was clearly using to protect him from being crushed into said pulp.

The ‘negotiation’ for the property ended up going smoothly. Emerald used her powers to convince the wealthy agent herself to pay for the property, give Emerald the deed and somehow convince herself that the money had come from Emerald and that she had nothing to do with it. It all went off without a hitch and after shaking hands with the woman, she headed off. Since she officially owned the building and she didn’t have to show any kind of identity or the like to the agent, there was no possible way for anyone to take her home away nor to know for sure who they had just carelessly given the property away too. Brendan was back to feeling every step she took and it wasn’t long before she took a seat again and, this time, it was on a train.

Her taking a seat on the train was different from when she took a seat at the agency. The vibrations of the train didn’t make the ride any easier for him as he felt himself being worked further into her pucker. It was no longer just twitching against him but, instead, it felt like it was getting ready to open up and take him in and that’s exactly what it started to do. He struggled and tried to fight it from happening but that was when Emerald chose to bounce softly on top of him without the other train passengers noticing her odd bouncing which sealed his fate. With a short spatter of light cries he was consumed by her pucker and, once again, trapped within her tight and foul-smelling ass.

Hours later and they arrived at the house. Emerald had already gotten a hold of the keys and, soon, they were inside. She didn’t waste too much time and quickly set about getting the security system up and running as well as making sure the delivery company knew to deliver on set days within set times. She wasn’t going to go through all this trouble and then end up having to make some random deliveryman or deliverywoman ‘disappear’ because they came when they weren’t supposed to. She had already made the same agent pay for her groceries for the next five years, so she wouldn’t have to worry about anything else for a while.

Since all the important things were taken care of, she casually bent over the kitchen table and using her psychic powers, lowered her own panties and made her pet com sliding out of her ass and float through the air and onto the palm of her hand. “Did you enjoy the ride? I’m not sure about it myself since the train was simply so bouncy, you know?” she teased with a smirk. She was loving their new dynamic and she couldn’t wait to spill the news to him about their new situation. He looked around confused and he was moving his body awkwardly as he was clearly trying to pull himself back together after having lost feeling in some limbs from the tightness of her ass.

“Where are we?” he asked in confusion. “We’re in our new home, of course, Silly. I destroyed our old one and of course we were going to need a new place to stay after that” she explained casually as if everyone just destroyed the last place they lived before they move into a new one. He looked astonished by the news as he looked around. Still, she was simply warming up. She explained that this would be their home for the rest of his life and that there was no escape, nor any way for her little pet to get into contact with anybody else. He was trapped and he would stay that way for the foreseeable future. She made it clear that if he was obedient, she might consider making his life easier but if he wasn’t, she was considering making it an absolute nightmare.

He nodded along that he understood what she was saying and she was pleased with how obedient he had become from their time together so far. She then told him that he was still going to get one last punishment to remind him what happens should he ever challenge or protest against her again in the slightest. He didn’t like the sound of that and asked what she was talking about as she pointed her finger at him and watched him shrink from the size of a finger down to the size of a fingernail. He was horrified by this revelation and let out a cute and very tiny scream as her finger came hurtling down towards him and lightly crushed him into the table.

She then lifted her finger and was pleased to see that he was stuck to the end of it. Without further ado, she moved him around to her ass and it was clear what she was planning to do with him before he even reached her pucker. He let out one final scream before the Pokémon that used to take care of him for so long plunged her finger deep in her own ass and moaned before slowly removing it and being happy that she had left him within her big round posterior. She then gave it a light smack, put her panties back on and went about her business as if she hadn’t done anything at all.

Meanwhile, Brendan was going through a terrible experience. Everything smelled several times worse than before, the walls were still somehow tight at his tiny size and he gave up on the idea of escaping since he had no way of crawling through her pucker at his current small size. All he could do was wait in the dark and hot smelly space until his Mistress fetched him herself. He felt powerless but what else could a pet in his situation even do? He shrugged and waited patiently to see what would become of him and tried his hardest not think of how he went from breathing in cool fresh air every morning to struggling to breathe in the terrible smell from within his former Gardevoir’s ass.

Months later.

Brendan was never found. Beth, a concerned friend, was alarmed to find that his apartment was missing and no sign of either he or his Pokémon could be found anywhere. When news caught wind of the story they were just as alarmed and soon pressure mounted on the police to discover just what had happened. Months passed, however, with the investigation basically going nowhere. There was no evidence to work with, no clues to lead to a suspect and the ‘crime scenes’ were practically nothing. There truly was nothing for the police to do but call it a ‘missing persons’ case and let it go cold. Beth would, eventually, give up on Brendan and, for the rest of his life, he would serve as the sweat slave, sex toy and pet to Emerald.

 

The End