- Text Size +

[A Commission for Marshmallows]

(A Nekopara Fandom. Giantess, Mouth-Play, Gentle and Insertion) 

Kashou was beside himself. For some reason his sister had to take off and leave him alone with a house full of catgirls to take care of by himself. She only kept Cinnamon so she wouldn’t be alone. Their parents’, apparently, were getting their place cleaned out and were, temporarily, staying in a smaller place nearby. As a result, they didn’t have enough room for all the catgirls and sent a few over to him to take care of for the time being. Kashou was a simple enough guy that just wanted to run a restaurant by himself but ended up doing it with the two catgirls that he liked and tagged along with him, which was Chocola and Vanilla. As he lay on his bed and stared at the ceiling, he acknowledged that they were already a big enough of a handful for him, so the last thing he wanted was another three to be joining him.

Aside from the cute Chocola and Vanilla, he ended up being assigned with three more catgirls from his parents and sister, who couldn’t take them either, for the time being. The other three catgirls were Azuki, Coconut and Maple. They were more reliable than Chocola and Vanilla but just as attention-seeking, meaning he couldn’t just leave them alone for too long, otherwise, they’d come look for him themselves. Since it was already late in the afternoon and tomorrow was a public holiday, he shrugged and decided to get some shut-eye. He closed his eyes and relaxed. Soon, he felt an unusually deep sleep settle over him.

Only an hour later, Kashou opened his eyes wide to a strange sight. He was staring at the roof of his bedroom but it seemed…larger? He was confused as he sat up and looked around him. For some reason, everything around him felt like it was increased in size a hundred-fold. He wasn’t the type to freak out in such a bizarre situation but that didn’t make it any less perplexing. He stood up with a light blush on his face as he realized that, not only was he tiny in his enlarged room, but completely naked as well. For some reason, he had lost all his clothes too. He couldn’t see any sign of them, even as large pieces of fabric, so he imagined that they just ‘poofed’ into thin air in the same way that he had somehow magically shrank down.

He tried to relax and collect his thoughts as he stood up and studied his surroundings carefully again. It was obvious that not everything around him had become larger but, rather, that he had shrunken down instead. Why anyone would do this to him was beyond him, so he imagined it must be some strange supernatural occurrence. Another thing that he noticed was that he was wearing…mouse ears? Why was he wearing mouse ears? He also had a mouse tail attached to him as well. He touched the ears and tail and was glad to see they were just well-made props, rather than connected to him. It was strange, though. He couldn’t tell what was holding the tail or ears in place but removing them felt like he was trying to tear off his own skin. He gave up, eventually, and just figured he’d get them off later.

As he started to consider his next course of action, he heard a loud noise as the door to his bedroom burst open and in stepped none other than Chocola herself. Chocola had two long strands of brown hair that hung behind both of her shoulders and was the officially cute and excited one between her and Vanilla. Vanilla was cute too but she lacked as much, in terms of expression. Seeing Chocola sent shock through Kashou for some reason as he felt himself freeze up on the spot. He wasn’t sure why he was as nervous as he was when his eyes met with Chocola’s. She had been looking around the room for him and blinked again, when she found him. “M-master?” she asked, confused as she walked up to him.

“Hello, Chocola” he said, giving her a nervous smile and scratching the back of his head as she stepped up to the side of the bed and loomed over him with a curious expression. “Why are you so small? I almost thought you were a mouse” she said as she got on her knees, trying to be as face-level with him as possible. She appeared to think the mouse ears were cute as she instinctively patted his head with one of her fingers before hearing how the events of his ‘transformation’ occurred. “So you don’t know how you got so small?” she asked, looking worried before gently picking him up with two fingers and smiling at her Master in her grip. “I don’t have a clue but do you maybe have a plan?” he asked, realizing this is how dolls must feel.

“I don’t…” she said, feeling disappointed she couldn’t help Master that easily. “Still! I’ll take care of you until we do, okay?” she said with a giggle as she gave him a hug, burying his small body against her soft chest with a purr. Her purr vibrated through his entire body as he tried to focus on the matter at hand. “Thank you, Chocola. I appreciate it” he explained as she nodded and tucked him away in one of her skirt pockets. She appeared more than a little giddy at having a shrunken master in her pocket and practically skipped out of the room. She was about to ask him about something, when they were both interrupted by a familiar voice of another catgirl approaching Chocola in the corridor. “How is Master?” came the more monotone voice of Vanilla.

Vanilla had long white hair and was less expressive than Chocola but had about the same amount of energy and love for their master as she did. Chocola stuttered and tried to explain that Master was just fine and sleeping, she said, hurriedly trying to close the door to his bedroom behind her. Vanilla watched her fumble for a little while before brushing past her and peeking into the room. “W-wait, don’t do that nya!” she tried to warn but it was already too late. Kashou watched events unfold as he peeked his head out from Chocola’s pocket enough to see and hear everything. He felt a little motion sick from how much Chocola was moving around.

Vanilla closed the room door and looked at Chocola. “Where’s Master? You dare lie nya?” she asked, pouting as she questioned why Chocola was lying to her. She started to make up a bunch of excuses before Vanilla’s eyes glanced down and spotted their Master’s head poking out of Chocola’s pocket. He figured they were busted but she didn’t say anything and kept nodding along to whatever Chocola was saying. Meanwhile, Vanilla’s tail moved over to where he was and slid inside the pocket, wrapping around his waist as he was quietly and sneakily stolen from Chocola. He found himself being dumped into Vanilla’s pocket throughout the course of the conversation.

“Fine, I’ll believe you. I’ll go look for him somewhere else” Vanilla explained before scurrying away while actually saying ‘scurry’ repeatedly. She usually only did this when she was trying to run away, so Kashou found it surprising that Chocola didn’t immediately realize that Vanilla had stolen him. She ran into the bathroom on the other side of their house and closed the door behind her quietly. No doubt she had stolen him during the conversation because there was no way that Chocola would willingly hand over a smaller version of Master.

Once they were alone, she pulled him out of her pocket and put him on the bathroom counter. “I didn’t think I’d find you so small, Master” she said, her expression showing no signs of surprise or wonder. No, it was the usual poker face, for the time being. She did sometimes express emotions but it was never strongly and almost always in the same monotone voice as she was using while speaking to him, at that very moment. After that, he went on to explain everything that he had explained before to Chocola. “I see…so you became a mouse nya?” she asked, sniffing him curiously as her face was awfully close to him.

“I…I’m not a mouse” he tried to correct her but she wasn’t really paying attention to him as she placed him on the ground soon after that. “What…what are you doing, Vanilla?” he asked curiously as she towered above him. “I want to try something, Master” she said as she shifted her large foot over him. He paled and covered his head as she didn’t push it down on top of him just yet. “Don’t be scared, Master. I’d never hurt you nya” she said as she gently laid her foot on top of him. He grunted softly as he was pinned to the ground beneath her large foot and couldn’t move.

It was a little embarrassing but he let Vanilla pin him down and softly begin rubbing her toes into his head and back. “How does that feel, Master?” she asked curiously. He was positioned on the only bathroom mat, so the ground wasn’t too uncomfortable and it was clear she was trying to rub her foot into his small body with care. “It’s…okay? What are you trying to do?” he asked, looking up at her as he got a toe in the face as a reward for looking. “I wanted to see how Master feels if I give you a foot massage from this size?” she asked, apparently truly curious if she had found a great way to please master.

“It feels…good, Vanilla” he lied as he felt a bit uncomfortable with having his pet catgirl pressing her foot down on him repeatedly. It felt like she was almost prepared to do this before they even entered the bathroom as she had removed one of her socks before they got passed the door and it was that same foot she was using to do this. It was becoming abundantly clear to him that she was doing this more than to ‘massage’ him. She was clearly doing this to simply toy with him and was enjoying it immensely as he could catch a bit of a smile on her face as she did it.

He felt like a true mouse with how his own catgirl was messing with him and this would have probably have gone on for much longer, if it wasn’t for someone knocking on the door. “Is anyone in there nya?” came a familiar voice. Standing outside of the bathroom was none other than Azuki. Azuki had hair that was a lighter shade of brown than Chocola and hair that was so short that it didn’t go past her shoulders. One of her other most noticeable traits was that she was as flat as a board but pointing that out to her would earn you a well-deserved chomp on the arm.

She was knocking and asking if anyone was busy inside. Panicking, Vanilla dropped the sock she had taken off on top of her master and went to open the door. He was flustered as her sock smelled but remained still under it as he wasn’t sure what Azuki would do if she found them in such an awkward situation. Vanilla quickly went to open the door and silly enough let Azuki come in instead of saying she was busy. “Thanks nya. I really had to handle some stuff” she said as she shooed the hesitant Vanilla out of the bathroom. “W-wait” she tried to say but it was too late as Azuki soon closed the door and a nervous Vanilla was left to stay standing outside of the bathroom door and hoping that her master wasn’t discovered.

Meanwhile, Azuki was relieved to finally have the bathroom to herself and Kashou watched as her bare feet walked across the bathroom floor and to where the mirror was. Apparently, she came into the bathroom to fix her hair, since it was getting very messy at the sides and back. She was embarrassed about it and treated it as something she had to mend immediately. After fixing her hair, she noticed Vanilla’s sock on the floor and huffed. She would tell master on her if she was so sloppy. She leaned down and scooped it up, both her and master giving a light scream at seeing each other. “A mouse!” she said before pausing and licking her lips. “A mouse~” she said excitedly before having to do a second pause. “Master?” she asked in confusion.

He felt relieved that she had quickly cleared up her misunderstanding. He didn’t want to get stuck getting chased around by Azuki and finding out what she planned to do with a mouse, considering she was biting her lip at realizing she may have found one. She was very confused by discovering him and for the third time, he had to recite everything that had happened. She giggled when it was all explained. “Master’s had it rough, huh?” she asked before giving him a sniff. “You know…seeing you like this is giving me some naughty ideas, Master” she said with a purr, being tempted to do something ‘bad’.

He didn’t like the sound of that and he wouldn’t like what she was planning either as she dropped him gently on the toilet seat and started to undress her lower half. “Coconut told me about this and it’s supposed to feel really good, so just help me for a bit, Master” she explained as he was exposed to her naked butt. He didn’t know what to say but he couldn’t say much, when she leaned back and sat on top of him. He groaned as he was propelled straight up Azuki’s ass in one swift go. Azuki let out a panting moan as she felt her master disappear inside of her ass. She had always imagined maybe doing this with a mouse but that would be gross. Since it was Master, though, she felt it was different.

She wiggled her ass on top of the toilet seat, happy to feel Master tucked away inside of herself. He was so deep inside of her that her pucker had sealed up behind him and he was left in a dark, slightly smelly, hot and very tight space. Not long after he was put in, he could feel a light extra pressure as Azuki slipped her panties and other clothes back on and into place. He couldn’t believe she really intended to keep him trapped in there. “You feel so good in there, Master nya” she said happily, glad he could experience all of this with her.

She walked off after that, leaving the bathroom and a nervous-looking Vanilla, who rushed in the moment she left. Seeing that she might be discovered, Azuki scampered off herself while purring a lot over the feeling of her master trying to move inside of her ass. He was embedded deeply in her rear and as he moved, her anal walls pulsed around him and squeezed him tightly as his reward. He groaned as he was surprised Azuki would go as far as to make him a butt plug. Considering the time he went to sleep and how it looked outside, when he woke back up, he started to worry about how late it was. It must be night time and he was concerned over whether or not Azuki intended to sleep with him inside her ass.

Not long after she ran across the house, Azuki plopped her butt down on a couch and grinded it into place comfortably. He groaned at all the pressure that was, now, focused on top of him as the tight space he was in felt even tighter, as result. He considered a few different ways to break free but he didn’t think any of them would really be that usual, in this situation. He never thought there would be a day, where he would have to consider how to escape from the tight ass of a catgirl that refused to let him go from all his squirming alone.

As much as Azuki was loving having Master as a butt plug, he couldn’t share the same feeling. Something didn’t feel too right about where he was and he felt like his conscious was slipping. He quickly realized that the reason he felt so strange was because he couldn’t breathe. He could breathe but the oxygen inside of her ass itself must have been too thin for him to survive off of and he could quickly feel his vision failing him and darkness beginning to settle in. He groaned as his movements came to a stop and even Azuki noticed this. “Master?” she asked nervously. It was true she hadn’t asked Master if he’d be okay with this but surely he was moving around because he liked it? She wasn’t sure why he had stopped but, unknown to her, he had passed out completely.

“Master? Can you hear me nya?” came another familiar voice to Kashou as he was waking up. It wasn’t Azuki’s voice, so he imagined he had been removed from her ass. When he opened his eyes, he could see he was on top of a white plate. He was still naked but he felt strangely clean. He could tell that someone had washed him while he was out cold from the faint smell of soap and feeling of being rubbed with a towel on his body. He was surprised that being cleaned by a giant catgirl hadn’t been enough for his body to wake him up from such a state. He must have really been in bad shape. He then looked around for the source of the noise.

“Up here, Master Mousie” said the playful voice of none other than Coconut. Coconut was white-haired and had long hair like vanilla but the tips of her hair were coloured and her skin was more of tanned colour than the others as well. She was wearing her normal short top and shorts and her master was sitting on a plate she had placed on top of her lap. She asked how he was feeling since he woke up. “I’m okay…uh…what happened with Azuki?” he asked, more worried about her state than his own. Coconut then went onto explain how everything came to this point and that Azuki was just fine.

“She got a real scare when you didn’t respond, Master” she purred while explaining, apparently liking how panicky she was. Admittedly, she must have looked cute while panicking, he imagined. Apparently, when Azuki didn’t feel him moving, she removed him from her butt and noticed he was out cold but alive. “She didn’t know what to do and came to me in tears. I really didn’t think she’d use something like that on you, Master nya. I’ll take responsibility for it, if you want?” she asked, not looking forward to being scolded but he liked how she was confessing to her involvement in this.

“No, it’s fine. I’m just happy she’s okay and I’m clean again” he said as Coconut nodded slowly. “I could…clean Master some more nya?” she offered in a teasing tone. He wanted to ask her what she meant but it apparently wouldn’t change her doing it right away instead. She picked him up with two fingers and brought him to her mouth. “What are you…” he asked but he wouldn’t have time for pointless questions. She opened her mouth as wide as she could and slid him inside of it. She closed her pretty lips after that and started to lick over him. He groaned in pleasure as her tongue rubbed into his smaller body and left no part of him unexplored.

He squeaked almost like a real mouse, eliciting a giggle from Coconut as she continued to enjoy her Master treat. Her tongue ran along his face, chest, wrapped around his waist and slid along his legs. She was really tasting every inch of him and through the process she purred, it was clear she was enjoying whatever flavour he gave off. At one point, her wet, dark and hot mouth opened. He was laying naked on her tongue as he stared out into the cool and light outside. He slowly crawled forward as her tongue kept playing with him along the way. He felt the tongue wrap around his leg and try to playfully pull him back or her tongue run along the side of his body slowly and temptingly. By the time he actually reached her teeth, he wasn’t sure if he wanted to leave her mouth or not.

He then made up his mind as he decided he couldn’t keep letting his pet treat him like this. He climbed over her teeth but then got shy as he realized the only way out of her saliva-filled and sticky hot mouth was to drop right between her large and succulent breasts. He took one look at the cleavage below him and blushed immensely. He wasn’t sure he was ready to take the plunge into something like that yet. Thankfully, the decision wasn’t up to him. Seeing him hesitate was cute, Coconut thought, so she pushed his back with her tongue, forcing him to fall right out of her mouth and directly between her breasts below.

She purred quietly as she liked watching and feeling him squirm between her breasts. He managed to get upright as he blushed at his own new situation. He was sitting neatly between her large boobs, feeling the giant globes on either side of him rising and falling with Coconut’s smooth breathing. That aside, he also felt her purring quietly as he rested in her boob’s warm and cozy embrace. The longer he stayed there, the more he allowed himself to sink into her cleavage until barely his head was poking out. He wasn’t sure if this was what Coconut was planning or not. It was close to what felt like midnight, so was she trying to ease him to sleep?

As he relaxed and let his guard down, Coconut placed a finger on top of his head. He wasn’t sure what she was doing but he didn’t question it. She slowly pressed down on his head as he sank between the boobs and disappeared from sight. He was nestled deeply in her cleavage, now, he thought, her purring sending vibrations through his body that felt really nice. He started to hear her whisper things to him as he was drifting to sleep in the warm and dark space covered by her boobs. He didn’t make out all of it but he got the general gist of what she was whispering so softly.

Coconut was saying that since he was a small mouse man, now, he shouldn’t be scared. She and the other girls would do their best to take care of them and, if he wanted, he could even be her pet. She then pressed her hands on either side of her boobs and gently massaged him with them. He moaned as he then fully drifted off to sleep. When he woke up, it was because Coconut’s fingers were taking him out of her cleavage. He soon felt himself in the cool fresh air again, away from her soothing breathing and distant heartbeat.

“Is…is it morning?” asked Kashou. He was in such a pleasurable daze that even his senses hadn’t fully recovered yet. Coconut was one amazingly good temptress. If she wanted, she could have made him sleep there for days, he was convinced. Still, it didn’t seem like he was disturbed, simply since it was morning. “Here you go, Maple. Azuki told me the story and, now, you know it too. Please be gentle with him” said Coconut, placing Kashou in the hands of another catgirl. She was blonde with hair just past her shoulders and a very friendly smile. “Of course I’ll be careful with Master nah!” she said with a mature smile and polite tone.

Apparently, it was super early in the morning, before the sunrise and Maple was found by Chocola and Vanilla because they were scared about losing Master. They had been frantically searching and had gotten to the point of crying before they found Maple to help them. “Those poor girls will be happy that you’re safe” said Maple, stroking Kashou on the head gently. Maple came to ask Coconut about him and she handed him over so that Maple could have some time with the small Master as well. Who knows if this would be a permanent or temporary event, so it would be wise to enjoy it as much as possible! That was Coconut’s logic, at least.

Maple thanked Coconut for handing him over before leaving. He told her that he was glad to see her again after all the crazy stuff he’d been through. “Oh, Master. It’s not over yet nah” she said in a surprisingly playful and naughty tone. He wasn’t sure what she meant by saying it like that as he turned on her hand to look up at her. She was grinning sadistically and biting her nail. “I want to play with the little mouse too” she said in a sultry tone, licking her lips slowly as she gave him a sudden kiss. He blushed and eeped like a mouse would as her large lips planted themselves on his body.

He never knew she was this aggressive but it wasn’t over. She looked around to see if anyone was watching before she lowered him down, opened the front of her pants and panties and dropped him in. He was a flustered mess as he landed directly in front of her sex. She giggled before letting her clothes snap back in place and continuing her walk. He was surprised by this turn of events. He couldn’t believe that she was this lewd or that his body was being tightly pressed against her sex. He tried to move away but her every step just pushed him back into the same position. She purred as he moved against her sex and did his best not to end up getting too embedded between her two slimy, sticky and musky sex.

That aside, he was worried about something else entirely. He was still very tired from everything before this moment, which meant he wouldn’t be able to fight her sex off for that long. At this rate, if she kept walking, he would give in and probably start sliding inside of Maple. That was most likely what she was waiting for as well because he doubted she could spend as much time as she was spending walking through their small home. As the walking continued, he felt her come to a stop as she started speaking to someone. He could hear Chocola’s and Vanilla’s voices but he didn’t bother calling out to them. It would be too embarrassing to be caught like this.

He wasn’t sure what she said but he imagined that Maple gave them some reason for why they couldn’t see him straight away and left it at that. He felt her continue walking until the sound of door opened and closed. It was obvious that she was getting into her bed by the sound of sheets moving from the exterior of his wet and sticky prison. “You’ve been a nice toy, Mousie. Thank you for playing with me but let’s put you back in your mouse hole” she said, her voice dripping with lust and playfulness. He felt her fingers pushing on his back as he was suddenly and very heavily pushed deep inside of her.

He could feel her purr, hear her moans and couldn’t do anything but brace himself as he was plunged deep within her body. She masturbated slowly and didn’t let herself finish. It appeared that she was merely teasing herself and wouldn’t get too carried away as she pulled her fingers back and went to sleep properly. Kashou was left deep within her fluid coated, dark, pulsing and hot sex. He couldn’t move much as she purred loudly whenever he did and he doubted she would no longer play with herself if he kept it up for too long. He calmed himself and tried to rationalize the situation as best he could. It seemed like he was going to be her sex toy for the rest of that day but he wasn’t sure what would come after that. He felt some more of her fluids dripping onto his head and sliding down his face as he could only think of one thing he would say in regards to his case.

It’s one sticky situation.

 

The End