- Text Size +

[A Commission for Matt]

(Gender Swap, Humiliation and Couples)

Mathew considered himself to be a smart man. He wasn’t a genius but he still considered himself smarter than the average person and there were various reasons for this but none of that mattered because despite how smart he felt he was, none of his intelligence could help him in the situation he found himself in. Before we focus on what troubled him, however, we needed to understand his background. Mathew was someone that loved two things, which was finding a high-paying job and socializing with his friends. The first thing was something he strived to get with his engineering degree. Once he did have it, he managed to score a cosy position in a major company and that meant he was no longer shy of money as he had been plenty of times in the past. Since he had the money needed, he was able to focus on his second favourite activity, which was socializing.

Mathew considered himself to be a handsome person as well as smart. He didn’t think he was some kind of supermodel or that he could wow every woman with his looks but knew that he had enough charm to stand out amongst his peers and loved how much attention that brought him. If someone were to examine him closely, they could understand fully where said charm came from. He had short neat brown hair, beautiful light blue eyes and a jawline that complimented his handsome appearance. Combined with his sizeable income and body that was relatively in shape, he was a big enough catch for any curious woman to go after and, unfortunately for him, one woman in particular got interested in him more than any other.

Her name was Amanda. She was a redhead with short hair and a body to die for. She had large boobs, a perfectly curvy body, a pretty face and a smooth voice that could lull anyone into a sense of ease and to lower their guard around her. Mathew immediately fell head over heels for her and did everything he could to court her. As much as he loved spending time with his friends, he had never felt such a strong desire to be with someone before this and he wasn’t about to let this incredible opportunity slip between his fingers. Amanda toyed with him, at first, but she didn’t keep him away for too long. After they went on a few dates, she, finally, accepted to be his girlfriend and it was something that he would, ultimately, come to regret.

Everything in their relationship was going fine until two things happened. The first thing was the creation of the ‘bizarre events’. Ever since he started dating Amanda, he had been noticing weird things around her and wasn’t sure how to handle them. Examples of some of these weird events were how she sat on a chair and he could have sworn that it changed design immediately after she sat on it, another time, she cracked an egg and a kitten came out of it, which surprised even her. Odd little things like that happened around her at least four times a week and it put him on edge. The main reason it felt so strange to him was because she didn’t seem to understand what was going on but also because they never stopped occurring and they were completely randomized.

He thought that the bizarre events were her idea of an early set of pranks on him but she swore that she honestly wasn’t doing such things to him and when he pressed her for answers for what was happening, she didn’t answer, always shrugging it off to talk about something else instead. He imagined, by then, how she must not be doing such things around him intentionally but she was aware of what was causing it to happen and had chosen simply not to tell him what it was. The fact that she wouldn’t tell him what was going on was something that deeply bugged him and it quickly became an obvious rift in their relationship and one she couldn’t easily mend with her half-hearted excuses of him imagining the things he was seeing, rather than confessing what she knew about these events.

The second thing was his girlfriend’s hypocrisy. Several times he wanted to hang out with his friends, she would tell him that he couldn’t and try to keep him home. She was often successful but he would later on realize that she used her tempting and manipulative voice to get him to do what she desired. She was pretending he had free will but he was merely a puppet to her, most of the time, and it made him question if he was even in a proper relationship. At the same time that she denied his outing with his friends, she constantly went out with her friends. It was so bad to the point that he felt like she was ditching him, at times. He tried not to think about it and brushed off the topic, whenever his friends pointed it out. It wasn’t worth getting worked up over, he reassured himself.

Still, those two problems had successfully turned the relationship from a sweet one into a bitter one. Rather than looking forward to the next time he would get to see her, it became more about hoping she would be late from her most recent trip or that she would feel too tired to talk, when she got home. He really didn’t have the same feelings for her as before and the relationship, which was a few days away from their six-month anniversary was something that he was considering abandoning because it wasn’t a positive thing in his life and was beginning to feel like one of its largest liabilities instead. After thinking it over, however, he decided to stay in the relationship for a short while longer and perhaps have a talk with Amanda about how he felt and possibly work with her to sort out the mess that their relationship was slowly becoming. He hoped such a talk would help mend it.

There were some problems, however, that he felt were weighing down the chances of them being able to fix their relationship. The first problem was Amanda’s work. She worked out of town and came back, occasionally, to stay with him at their apartment. Going on to the apartment, you’d come to the second problem. Amanda was the one that owned the apartment. The reason for this was because she had successfully convinced him that since she was capable of paying all the rent herself for the apartment, he shouldn’t worry about it. He thought of it, at first, as a very nice gesture on her part but discovered that she had only taken possession of the apartment because it made it harder for him to leave her. He could, technically, afford his own place but he was ‘known’ for living there and leaving it would damage some of his connections with friends that lived nearby.

Since they were spending so little time together, it was difficult for him to have a proper conversation with her as well, never mind getting the time to actually be with her. As for the apartment, he was worried that he wouldn’t be able to have a proper conversation with her about the problems because if she got upset, it would risk him being thrown out of his only place to stay. He had enough money to move into his own place, naturally, but since she had so much control over the apartment, if he got kicked out, it would be the end of their relationship, he was sure, which was something he didn’t want simply because they couldn’t talk things through.

Regardless, Mathew made a mistake that would make all of his worries irrelevant. As his six month anniversary was coming up, he made a plan with Amanda to spend a weekend together. She had been gone for the longest time leading up to that weekend and it would be a nice break for both of them. The mistake came with Mathew deciding to spend time with his male buddies the night before Amanda showed up back at their place. Normally, there was no risk with spending time with friends for one night but it quickly became a lot more than that. He ended up getting drunk and passing out. The next day, he woke up at a friend’s place and before he could remember what he was supposed to be doing for the day, his friends took him to a new bowling alley and movies.

He ended up having so much fun that he completely forgot about his anniversary plans with Amanda. Since he wasn’t at the apartment, when Amanda arrived, she was fuming but waited a day for him to show up. On the second day, since he still hadn’t showed up, she called him and Mathew was more than surprised than anyone to remember about the promise he had broken. He was supposed to have been at the apartment with her but considering how he kept getting swept into one activity and then the next with his friends, he didn’t consider or remember what he was supposed to do. Unsure if he should, he broke apart from his friends and answered the call.

“Hey, Matt…where are you?” she asked, her voice cold and chilling. He went on to explain over the phone what had happened and how caught up he had become. He was about to apologize but she wasn’t having it. “I see. So you ditched me to hang out with your friends? Alright…that’s fine. Have fun with your friends. I’ll see you tomorrow” she explained before abruptly hanging up. Although he was tipsy, when he heard what she was saying, even in his drunken state, he knew that she was absolutely furious and that he would be in a lot of trouble the next time he showed up home. He was nervous but decided to drink away his troubles for the time being and to try to enjoy himself before he met up with her again and got the verbal beating that he was sure was waiting for him.

The next morning, he was waiting outside of his own apartment nervously. He was wearing fresh clothes that were provided to him by one of his friends and wasn’t sure how he should approach the situation. He had missed the vast majority of their anniversary, which he knew was something he shouldn’t have done and would have to apologize for. At the same time, he had been planning before to discuss with her the problems he was having with the relationship but he couldn’t possibly do that, now, while she was no doubt going to be in an enraged state. If he started complaining about how things were going in the relationship while she was this mad, it would be the same as dumping oil on top of a fire and expecting it to shrink.

After composing himself, he started to walk his way up to the front door of the apartment they share. He paused at the front door before politely knocking and waiting. The door swung open quickly and he could see Amanda was standing there and looking like she wanted to murder him. She then gestured silently for him to step inside of the apartment, which he did without hesitation. Amanda herself was wearing a bathrobe and slippers, looking as if she was about to get into the shower. “You told me you’d come back yesterday afternoon” she said as she closed the door behind him. “I got…held up” he tried to excuse himself and that’s when it all started.

They had a massive fight, as he was expecting there to be. She called him lazy, foolish and continually rammed the fact that he had broken his anniversary promise into his face. She was also very upset that, even though he was late, he still hadn’t got her anything for the anniversary. In all honesty, he realized that perhaps he should have gone as far as to get a gift but he was too anxious about how she would yell at him upon their meeting that getting a gift had completely slipped from his mind. He wouldn’t take a one-sided beating, however, and laid into her to defend himself. He pointed out all the weird things they went through, how long her trips were and the fact that he felt more like her puppet than her boyfriend. The fight ended with them both storming off into different rooms and no longer speaking to one another.

After an hour of this silence had passed, Mathew decided to be the bigger person and be the first to apologize. He got up and walked towards her bedroom. What he found was something he wasn’t expecting. Amanda was sitting on the bed and on the floor in front of her was a giant magic circle. By ‘magic circle’, it appeared like one of those glowing circular symbols you would see in fantasy movies and it was even spinning. He wondered if it was some kind of special effect that his girlfriend knew of but it didn’t seem that way. Something deep inside of him let him know that what he was looking at was real. Why was there such a strange and glowing on the floor, however, and was his girlfriend responsible for it?

“Amanda, I’m sorry. I know I shouldn’t have broken our promise but if there’s any way that I can make up for it, I will” he explained, really trying to make an effort, now, to mend thing up after their big fight. She huffed and looked away from him and, so, he sat next to her and rubbed her shoulders. “Please don’t be upset. What would you like me to do?” he asked as she turned and glared at him. “I want you to stop spending so much time with your guy friends. Honestly, it’s just absurd. During our relationship, you’ve spent more time with them than me. Who is more important to you, Mathew?” she asked, practically spiting venom with every word. He knew that he spent far more time with her than his friends but correcting her would only lead to another fight, so he went along with what she was saying.

“Then I’ll spend more time with you, how about that?” he suggested, hoping that would, finally, ease her anger towards him. She gave a smirk and looked down at the circle. “I intend to make you. If you want me to forgive you for what you’ve done, you have to step on that magic circle over there. Once you do, I’ll explain all the weird stuff that’s been going on and how I intend to make you earn my full forgiveness” she said, pointing towards the magic circle. He was hesitant but she reassured him that if he went through with this, she would forgive ‘him’ for not coming back for their anniversary and she even agreed to work through some of their problems together. The fact that she was willing to acknowledge the problems was a big step for Mathew, he thought, which meant that he had little reason not to trust her and step on the magic circle.

He didn’t think she would hurt him and he was curious as well as to what all these bizarre supernatural events were, so he did as she demanded and stepped on top of the magic circle. Immediately after he stepped onto the circle, his body froze. He could feel a thin layer of pink glowing magic over his entire body. It froze him still like a statue and the only part of his body that he could move was his eyes. It felt like even his heart and lungs had frozen but it appeared that he no longer needed oxygen, for some reason, despite how his brain and eyes were still functional. In this frozen state, he was stuck staring at Amanda. “You’re such an idiot” she hummed as she stood up and patted his frozen head. After that, she got up and walked over to one of her drawers, pulling out what looked like a large glass cylinder tube. The tube was empty and she walked back to him while kicking off her slippers, making her barefoot.

“There’s something I’ve been trying to hide from you but I guess I can’t any longer. I’m what people like you would call a witch, Mathew. It must be hard for you to process the idea of witches and magic being real but, unfortunately for many people, we are. We have been real for a very long time and a long time ago, people even hunted us down for sport. We were weak back then and even feared humanity for how many of our kin they killed but that fear wouldn’t last forever. We fought back and as such the leaders of humanity had to accept us, rather trying to erase us completely. They setup a government managed ‘witches’ department. All hush hush, of course and it’s that same department that monitors our behaviour, keeps us secret from the public and imposes rules on us” she continued to explain.

It was difficult to swallow all this news, especially, how he had been dating a witch this entire time. Going from this peculiar ‘witches’ department, she went further to explain why he encountered so many weird and random events. “I know what you must be thinking. You must think that you were dating some ‘all powerful’ witch but, sadly, it’s not the case with me. I’m a young witch, which means I can’t properly control my powers yet, even if I do know how to cast the odd proper spell. We get money from the government, so we don’t have to work. The reason I was taking such long trips wasn’t because of work, however, but because we have a special facility that trains young witches like me to control our powers. I know you experienced a lot of weird things and that made us distant but I still won’t accept that as an excuse for why you broke your promise with me” she said with annoyance. He wanted to bite back about her hypocrisy but she was set on being the victim and he wasn’t in the position to do so.

After she finished explaining how she was a witch, she explained what she was going to do next. “So, yeah, I’m a witch and stuff. Now, you know that I said I would forgive you if you stepped on this magic circle but that was kind of a half-truth. I wanted you to step on the magic circle, so I could do something to you and if you can bare what I do to you for an entire day and night, I’ll turn you back and we can act as if you never forgot my anniversary to begin with, okay?” she asked, not expecting a response as she got closer to him with the tube. He wasn’t sure what to expect but she had a naughty stare and he was worried what that meant for him. Unbeknownst to Mathew, the witches were an unstable force and, so, the rules forced upon them were very strict. One of the rules meant that she would be unable to directly or indirectly lead to a normal person’s death but she had found a loophole that would mess with him in a way that was legal for her and tragic for him. That specific loophole was her little secret.

He watched as she pressed the end of the tube against his chest. The part pressed against his chest was open and she whispered a few things as it started to glow. It was as if the tube was warming up and as it was, she spoke further with him. “What I’m going to do is turn you into a girl, Mathew. From there, you’ll spend one night with me at a bar with my friends. I’ve told them already that you’re my cousin, Sarah, or whatever, so just play along and I’ll turn you back the next day, okay?” she stated casually. He didn’t have the same casual attitude, however, and couldn’t accept what he was hearing. She was going to turn him into a woman?!

As the tube remained pressed to his chest, he felt a strange suction on his body. Without warning, he felt energy leaving his body and entering this bizarre tube. It felt akin to someone sticking a large spiritual straw inside of him and was sucking his soul out of him. He couldn’t make any sense of what it was doing. Thankfully, before he was frozen, his head was positioned in such a way that he could still see a good part of the tube and was then able to make out what it was filling with. The tube was filling with some bizarre dark blue gas that was coming out of his body somehow. He wasn’t sure what it was but Amanda didn’t mind explaining to him what she imagined he must be thinking.

“The stuff flowing out of your body is a type of…I’ll just call it a ‘natural essence’ within men. Despite what many people may think, the essence of men and women are very different for us witches. Once I’ve extracted all of this ‘male essence’ from your body, your body will have to cope by absorbing the opposite ‘female essence’. I know it sounds weird but, basically, I’m sucking this male stuff out of you, so reality is forced to make you a female instead” she explained as best she could. It was most likely far more complex a matter than what she made it sound like but she didn’t have the time to elaborate further. Once the tube stopped sucking, she pulled it back and the lid of the tube appeared out of thin air, sealing away all his ‘essence’ inside of it. Once the tube was sealed, she clicked her fingers and it disappeared worriedly.

After she was done sucking out his essence, she, finally, released him from the power of the magic circle. He tried to complain about what she was doing but she cut him off and said that if he complained, the punishment would be much harsher. Seeing as there really was no way he was going to be able to get out of it, he just kept his mouth shut and decided to go with whatever she was scheming to do. It was odd, however. Although all his supposed ‘male essence’ was removed, he was still a man? “Don’t worry, you won’t be for long” she explained after he asked why the transformation hadn’t occurred yet. “Just take off your clothes and follow me” she ordered. He did as she told him too and quickly followed her into the bathroom. Once in there, he shyly started to strip down for her.

“Good…put these on once the change is complete. I’ll be waiting in our bedroom” she explained, leaving him in the bathroom and closing the door behind her. He wasn’t sure what she was up to but noticed what she meant by ‘get changed’. Sitting on the nearby counter was a full set of women’s underwear and clothes. Since he was standing there naked, he waited for a few minutes before he wondered if he was really going to change, at all. As he was thinking that, however, the change started. The first thing he felt was a sharp pain throughout his entire body. It was as if someone had decided to stab all over his body with tiny needles and all at the same time.

He gasped and clutched the bathroom counter as his body trembled and shook terribly. He imagined that this must be what it felt like to absorb ‘female essence’ from the universe. It was incredibly painful and he only had enough willpower to look up at the mirror and see a few of the changes that were occurring. He could see that his hair was growing longer and that his facial structure was changing. His torso was shrinking along with his waist. Hair was falling off of his arms and bare legs. The worst change came from his crotch region and he couldn’t help but cry out as what was once his cock had practically disappeared. The thing he noticed about his cry of pain was that it was already far more feminine and he couldn’t recognize anything of his own voice in it.

The transformation continued, however, regardless of how often or how loudly he cried out in pain. Once the change was done, he was sweating like crazy and he heard a voice from the other side of the bathroom door that was clearly Amanda’s. “On second thought, once you’re done ‘changing’, hop in the shower. I don’t want to have to introduce a smelly person to all of my friends” she instructed as ‘Sarah’ knew she had no choice but to comply. If she wanted her girlfriend to forgive her for everything and for them to move forward into a more healthy relationship, she would have to pretend to be her cousin and go through with this humiliating act. She could only hope that nothing too unexpected happened while they were doing all of this. As for ‘Sarah’, it was the name she was given by Amanda on their way into the bathroom. She would need to get used to her new name.

Since the change was complete, she got into the shower as Amanda had asked her to. Being in a female body was a new experience and a lot of things felt different for her. Right after her change, she looked at herself in the mirror and was surprised with the woman she had become. She had surprisingly large breasts, her figure was lean but nicely curvy with her ass and hips, in particular, being more than just impressive. She didn’t have a speck of hair on her body except for the long flowing brown hair that she gained through the transformation. It appeared that absorbing this raw ‘female essence’ resulted in her body becoming the cleanest and most pure example of a ‘woman’. What that meant was that she simply had no hair, for now, and her skin and hair looked as if they had gone through weeks of good lotion and conditioning.

Still, she tried not to think too much about how it felt to be a woman and continued to wash her body accordingly. She felt it was surprisingly nice to rub her own breasts and she did so longer than she intended to. At the same time, she couldn’t help but explore her new sex and ended up unknowingly beginning to masturbate in the shower. She fingered herself and as the pleasure continued to build went further than she was expecting to and had her first female orgasm in the shower. She couldn’t believe she went so far for her first time but she didn’t feel it was entirely her own fault. Since she had changed, her body was more sensitive than she imagined a normal woman’s was and it would take time before her overpowered senses calmed down accordingly.

After a long shower, Sarah stepped out and dried herself off. She wasn’t sure how she was supposed to handle her hair but she wouldn’t have to wait for long as the bathroom door swung open and Amanda walked in. They had seen each other naked many times before his transformation, which is why she had no problem stripping when she asked before, but she felt entirely different with Amanda seeing her like this. She let out a very high-pitched squeak of fright and tried to hide her figure from Amanda. Her girlfriend laughed, however, and tugged the towel away. “You’re way hotter than I thought you’d turn out to be. Shame I don’t like other women, though” she said with a shrug. She then proceeded to help Sarah with her hair and explained a few basic things about female hygiene, so she wouldn’t mess up.

After she was done explaining female hygiene, she gave Sarah strict instructions on how women move, speak and behave in comparison to men. She said that despite how both genders had a lot of similarities, they were almost two different species. “You’re going to have to remember that you’re a woman, now, so don’t do anything that might give away that you were a man before, understand?” she asked. Sarah agreed because she honestly wasn’t sure what would give her away as being a man prior. Perhaps she simply had to make sure not to act masculine, in any way? Considering how light and feminine her body felt, at that moment, she doubted she would need to worry too much about being ‘uncovered’ as a former man.

Once Amanda was done, she left Sarah to get changed. It was still fairly early and Amanda had explained to her before leaving the bathroom that they would be going to a bar with her best friends but only that evening. Until then, she would have to dress to go out with her for the day and then visit the bar as their final stop. Sarah wasn’t so sure about going anywhere else but the bar but she agreed to it because she did agree to play the part of her female cousin for the entire day. Since she was a woman, now, she realized she would need to dress like one and shifted her attention to the clothes that was laying out before her.

It felt awkward, at first, but she did what was expected of her and started getting changed. She slipped on the panties first and was surprised by how snugly they fit. She wasn’t used to panties but she could have sworn that her girlfriend somehow knew what size she would end up being and gave her the right underwear accordingly. She looked back and noticed that the panties covered her ass satisfactorily and that the front pressed only gently against her lower lips. It was a good pair of panties, she thought. Next was the bra. She had no experience with these either but, thankfully, her girlfriend had shown her how to put it on. She had only ever had to take them off, so it was understandable why she would need the instructions.

She clipped the bra on and was pleasantly surprised by how snugly the bra cupped and held her soft breasts. She gave them a soft squeeze and blushed. Perhaps being a woman wasn’t so bad, she thought. After that, she put on the pair of tight jeans her girlfriend provided and the tight top that came with it. Once she was finished putting on the shoes as well, she went and checked how she looked in the nearby full-size mirror. She felt embarrassed to admit it but she was actually kind of sexy. Her ass was curved in a nice way and her breasts were both eye-catching and larger than what you’d expect from your average woman. She gave her ass a playful smack and checked to see that the makeup and such that her girlfriend applied was correct.

Once all was said and done, she wasn’t sure how she was feeling anymore. On one hand, she never imagined the day she would be a woman and, on the other hand, she never thought she’d like being a woman. Being in this new body felt better than she could have ever thought it would but a part of her did still want to return to being a man, so she would try her best not to get lost in this temporary body. Another set of feelings she was struggling with was a fear for her girlfriend and a hope for a new life with her. She was fearful of how she could cast magic but intrigued at how much trust Amanda was placing in her to reveal such a big secret.

It probably didn’t have to be said that witches were a big societal secret and if she knew than that meant that Amanda most likely expected her to keep quiet about it. Once she was finished getting ready, she walked out of the bathroom to look for her girlfriend and gauge her reaction. “Amanda?” she asked in a voice that wasn’t anything like her former one. “I’m here” came a voice near the front entrance. Sarah followed the sound of her voice until she could see that Amanda was sitting, already full-dressed, on the chair near the front door, while waiting for her. “There you are. Dang…you look hotter than me” said Amanda as she moved over to her.

Amanda giggled while stroking her hair and walking around her to examine her looks in detail. Sarah’s girlfriend, meanwhile, was wearing a long yellow dress and black heels. She looked ready for a day out and it would suit her once they reached the bar later too. In comparison, Sarah felt like her own attire was far more casual than her girlfriend’s. “Since you’re all set and ready to go, let’s just go. I’ve got a whole lot of stuff planned for the both of us” she explained before gripping Sarah’s hand and leading her to the door. All the anger and frustration that Amanda was expressing before appeared to have disappeared. Sarah imagined that since she had agreed to go along with this and wasn’t fighting it that her girlfriend was forgiving her for the anniversary incident. She didn’t know until much later how wrong she truly was.

After that, Sarah had one of the most interesting days of her life. She had never been a woman before so there was so much she had to get used to. The first thing was how she walked. She never realized before how women naturally move differently to men. As she was walking through the shops with Amanda, she found herself, naturally, swinging her hips a little more than she was expecting to. It wasn’t something ‘natural’ per say but it was such an easy movement that she found herself doing it without thinking about it. Her moving her hips in such a way got the attention of a lot of passing guys and it wasn’t long before Sarah had people whistle at her behind and catcall her. Even Amanda was surprised she was getting so much attention and claimed it must be because her new figure was simply that incredible.

The second thing Sarah went through was getting hit on more directly. Aside from the catcalling, while Sarah was having lunch with Amanda, almost three separate times during the same meal, a guy came up to Sarah and tried to flirt with her. She wasn’t sure why but she found herself blushing each time this happened and…excited? Naturally, after the third guy was politely rejected, Sarah wasn’t sure she felt so good. The thing about the flirting that was bothering her wasn’t the fact that she used to be a guy but because she was beginning to like it? A desire deep within her wanted to be fulfilled and she realized to fulfil this desire she only had to get more compliments from guys and get to know them better. She quickly realized what was happening and Amanda pointed it out with a sadistic grin.

“Did you forget this is a punishment? I made you that smoking hot but I also messed with you psychologically” she said calmly while chewing on a small piece of bread. “What…what do you mean?” asked Sarah, confused by what other alternations were made to her but guessing as to what. “I told you that I pumped all the ‘male essence’ out of you, right?” pointed out Amanda. “Right” replied Sarah. “Since I did that, you no longer have the same likes and desires as you had, when you were a man. The reason being because sometimes a lot of our likes and desires are determined by bodily functions and chemicals in our brains. Once you switched over, those are all changed” she explained with an evil grin.

“I…I get that but it doesn’t make much sense? If I loved to cook, when I was a man, than why wouldn’t I still love to cook when I’m a woman?” asked Sarah, very confused. Amanda sighed and rubbed her own face with some annoyance. “I’ll simplify it. Your body changed and so what you thought you liked ‘might’ change. That chance of what you liked changing is practically random for each person. I’m saying that I intentionally made one of the deeper desires of yours change with your body” she explained as best she could. According to her girlfriend, the reason Sarah liked the flirting was because one of her deeper desires was, now, no longer for women but for men.

“You made me attracted to men!” Sarah nearly yelled before calming herself down and repeating what she said in a firm and annoyed whisper. “I did. I mean, why should I make you a lesbian? You’d just be the same as before, right? By doing this, things would be far more interesting and you’d fit in more easily with my friends, rather than perving over them the entire time we hangout together” she explained. She did have a fair point about not wanting to have Sarah perv over her friends during the bar meet up but wasn’t making her like guys going a bit far? As she focused, it became clear that Amanda really had mended her sexuality. She couldn’t look at Amanda in a lustful way and even looking at her partially exposed breasts didn’t excite her much.

In fact, looking over to the handsome man sitting a few tables away was eliciting a greater response from her body than her own girlfriend was! “I don’t think I’m okay with this” said Sarah nervously. Amanda responded by saying that she didn’t care what she was okay with. “If you end up making out with a guy at the bar because you got drunk, you can simply consider that part of your punishment, when I turn you back” she explained with a sinister giggle. Sarah wasn’t laughing, however. She tried not to think about men for the time being because if she really did get drunk at the bar later, she was worried what she’d do. She didn’t want to cheat on Amanda. Even if her girlfriend made a joke about her making out with a guy, it was unlikely she would forgive her for doing so, despite how her sexuality being changed was her fault as well.

After lunch, the rest of their day together was relatively normal. They went shopping for clothes, drove around the area together and were drinking things on a bench in the park together while watching the sunset. Normally, it might have been a romantic trip but thanks to how Sarah was changed, it felt more like she was going out with a friend and they were just hanging out together. She didn’t like this change of her tastes but she would live with it. She still loved Amanda very much, she was sure, but she couldn’t find her attractive in the same way any longer, unfortunately. She needed to turn back into a man as soon as she got the chance to.

As they were chatting on the bench and watching it slowly getting dark, Sarah was glad to see that they would soon enough be able to go to the bar and then head home and pretend that none of this had ever happened. The only thing that bugged her was what Amanda said next. “Don’t worry about your cards, apartment keys and car keys, by the way” she said as she went on to explain that she had packed all of those things away safely at home. It was the first time during the entire trip that Sarah noticed that she didn’t have her phone on her either, which Amanda had assured her she had packed away safely as well. “Don’t worry about all of that stuff. I want you to focus on being my hot cousin, bare through the night and then I’ll even give you a special reward tomorrow for doing all of this” she enticed.

Her ‘special reward’ would have worked more effectively if Sarah’s body didn’t react to it. She couldn’t believe that she was thinking about kissing a guy, at that moment, when she had such a beautiful redhead bombshell sitting right in front of her. She sighed and it wasn’t long after that that they headed back to Amanda’s car and started to make their way to the bar that Amanda had mentioned before. “You’ll love it” she explained as they drove away from the park together. Sarah wasn’t sure what to expect when they got to the bar. Why her girlfriend was even going so far to punish her and lie to her friends about Sarah being her cousin was something she couldn’t grasp. Surely missing the anniversary meet up wasn’t worth this much humiliation?

Once the two women reached the bar, Amanda was quick to hop out and lead Sarah along to the front entrance. Like when they left their apartment, Amanda was holding her hand and she was surprised by just how strong Amanda really was. Perhaps because of her change, Sarah realized that she was much weaker than she was before. Still, she didn’t mind getting dragged along in such a fashion and obediently followed along with her girlfriend inside. The bar itself was called ‘Gear Lake’. Sarah wasn’t familiar with the place but she did know of their name. She remembered that her guy friends had mentioned it before. The bar had a steampunk theme and apparently was very popular with both younger and older people, for the time being. It appeared this was true because the bar was packed as they approached it.

Once inside the Gear Lake, however, Sarah was thankful that Amanda already had a table prepared for them. Her friends had arrived early and saved them a table at the far back of the bar. She pointed it out and there sat four women that she could only describe as stunning. If she was still into women, she knew she would be practically drooling over these women in particular. Sarah had seen them a lot before her change but not up close like how she was doing, now, while greeting them and sitting beside them. Seeing them much closer was enough for her to understand how outstanding their appearances really were. The women in order of them saying hello to Sarah were named Gina, Cassie, Harley and Nikita. All of them were wearing dresses as well as Sarah realized Amanda intentionally picked clothes for her that would make her stand out from the rest of them wearing dresses.

Sarah ignored the petty ploy and tried to focus on having, at least, some fun with the women. It was difficult to talk with the other women since the bar was so loud but, after about an hour had passed, things slowly started to calm down. Less people were streaming in and, as a result, the noise was slowly beginning to quieten down to a level that was bearable. With the noise dying down, however, came with it a fresh new problem. Amanda’s friends wanted to know more about her ‘cousin’ and, so, poor Sarah was bombarded with questions that she truly was struggling to answer. She was asked how long she knew Amanda for and she said her entire life. She was asked what her favourite shoes were and she explained that she liked high heels, personally. She was then asked if she was single or dating and she was forced to say single.

After the barrage of troublesome questions, she got hit with the worst question of all by Gina, who was a beautiful blonde woman. They had been talking about Gina’s horrible ex and the problems she was having with getting away from him before Gina suddenly sprung a question on Sarah, halfway through the conversation. “What about you, Sarah? What kind of guy do you like since I have to say that my taste seems to wind me up in a dating hell each time, you know” explained Gina, getting curious to hear what the mostly quiet Sarah had to say about men. Sarah wasn’t sure what to say. She looked to Amanda for help but she pretended to be absorbed in her drink and was trying hard to hide the giggle she wanted to unleash over the situation.

Sarah knew she had no choice, so she decided to make something up. “I like a guy that’s caring, dependable and has a stable situation. Looks are great and everything but I really want a guy that is secure enough to help himself before he offers to support or help me” she explained. The women giggled at the response, although Nikita agreed with Sarah. “A nice guy in a stable situation is what a lot of girls want, I’m sure. It’s just that you can’t make up for how unbelievably hot some guys can be and before you know it, he’s ‘treating’ you on a couch at his place. You can’t tell me to just give that up, right?” she asked, getting teased by the others for being a shameless slut. It was all in good fun, however, and she didn’t take their words seriously.

Gina went on to say that she wanted a stable guy but she didn’t want to be tied down to the wrong stable guy. She wanted someone that she knew was into the same things as her and, most importantly, knew how to push all her buttons the right way. “Yeah but you go for guys that know how to play you like a fiddle but live in either a dead-beat apartment or think having a four digit bank account means they can support both of your needs with it” complained Harley. The chat continued in this way as Sarah wasn’t sure how much more she could take. She didn’t care about guys but it was the only thing these women appeared to want to talk about that night. It was only interrupted, when Amanda pointed something out to them.

“Ah, girls. Check it out, our guests have arrived” she said, pointing towards the bar’s entrance and waving to someone. It was the first time that Sarah realized that their table was only about half full. Amanda must have been expecting guests and Sarah simply hadn’t noticed this until she saw who she was waving over to their table. Sarah felt like she might freeze up or jump out a window. The people coming to their table was none other than a group of her guy friends. They looked dressed neatly in semi-formal clothes and soon squeezed their way into spots beside a lot of the girls at the table, including, Sarah, who found herself between two of her friends and wishing she could fade into nothingness, on the spot.

Sarah, finally, understood Amanda’s cruel and ironic punishment. She had made her into a woman, made her like guys and took her to a bar with all of her guy friends coming. Was Amanda hoping to hook her up with one of her guy friends to teach her a lesson about putting them before her girlfriend? She didn’t really about her intentions, however, as she made a mental note to absolutely not engage with any of the guys that they were sharing a table with, now. It was kind of difficult, however, and, over time, they managed to ask her enough questions to get her to engage with them as well. It was difficult trying to remain unseen, when the guys around you never stopped talking and you got more than a few stares at your chest throughout dinner.

The Gear Lake served food and Sarah used this as a way to avoid talking, at times. She ordered herself a plate of chips and took her time chewing through each one. She did this intentionally, so when someone wanted her input, she simply pointed at her mouth and they moved on. It was working smoothly enough and she didn’t realize the dirty plan that her girlfriend was cooking up in the background. Despite how she appeared, Amanda was still furious over how her former boyfriend, now girlfriend, had blown off their anniversary. She was planning to make her suffer for doing such a thing in the worst way she could think up. For now, her plan would involve none other than the infamous guy among Sarah’s group of guy friends, John.

She first made sure to have all the guys pay attention to Sarah by loudly introducing her to them all and saying how she was her cousin from out of state and she would only be there for a few days, so they all had to treat her nicely. After that, she waited for her chance to speak to John. She knew that Sarah was avoiding getting close to any of the guys but she wouldn’t allow that. She changed her sexuality for a reason and she was going to deal with her by making her engage more closely with a guy than she ever had before. She was sure that would teach her a lesson about putting her dumb drinking buddies over her girlfriend.

The reason she picked John was because he was a terrible person. He was infamous among Sarah’s guy friends and even Amanda’s friends as a ‘lady killer’ and someone that would lie to women, manipulate women, take them on one night stands, climax while still inside of them without protection and then quickly ditch them without saying a word to them every again. She heard rumours that abandoning women like that was part of the excitement for him, so she knew for certain that he was the absolute worst among scummy men. He would be perfect to teach Sarah a lesson, she knew, so, finally, she was eager to have a chance to speak to him alone.

When John told his friends that he was going to go to the bar to grab a drink, Amanda excused herself to use the bathroom. She knew that Sarah was too busy trying to gently reject the advances of one of his other guy friends to notice Amanda leaving the table temporarily. Once she was sure that neither her friends nor Sarah’s guy friends were watching her, she headed towards where John was buying himself another drink. After introducing herself to him, he immediately tried to hit on her but she rejected him and told him that she came with news about one of her friends liking him. He was confused, at first, before excited. He wanted to know more about the woman that supposedly had the ‘hots’ for him.

Amande hesitated, for a brief moment, on whether she should go through with this. The thing that she hadn’t told Sarah was that if a man climaxed inside of her, her transformation would become permanent and she knew that was likely to happen if John went after Sarah. She didn’t hesitate for long, however, as she was thirstier to get back at her former boyfriend more than even she was expecting herself to be. She went ahead and pointed out that her cousin, not her friend, Sarah, had complimented his good looks upon entering the bar. She was lightly infatuated with him and that, despite how shy she acted, he should go after her and was most likely to succeed in hitching up with her. John appeared happy with the news and thanked Amanda for her help with a free drink before buying two, one for himself and one for Sarah, who he planned to get to know well, now.

The rest of the night went by surprisingly fast for everyone involved within the large group. A lot of Amanda’s friends were getting comfortable and flirting with a lot of Sarah’s guy friends, so it was likely that a lot of them were going to get into couples before daybreak. The person not excited, in particular, to get into a relationship with someone they only just met was Sarah. The entire night, she was hounded by John, someone she knew was a smooth talker and ‘lover as well as ditcher of women’. She refused to end up as one of the victims of his sexual appetite she had heard about before but as the night went along, her resistance to him was beginning to fade and she was worried what would happen if she let her guard down any further.

By morning, the situation was critically urgent for Sarah but she couldn’t do anything about it. Since it was early in the morning, the bar, finally, closed and sent everyone home. Many people in the group went their separate ways until it was only Amanda, John and Sarah left. “I’m going to go home, you two have some fun together” said Amanda, who was perfectly sober and walked off with a laugh. She felt her revenge was, now, complete and she secretly had already decided that she wanted nothing more to do with ‘Sarah’, who was her former boyfriend. Sarah didn’t know this of course and had been fighting for hours not to be made to cheat on her. Watching Amanda leave her with John was disheartening and she knew she was no longer in a state to resist him any longer.

The fact that she could no longer resist was split up into two different main reasons. The first was that she was absolutely drunk. She could barely keep her senses or her thoughts straight, never mind make herself move away from the guy that was, at that moment, gently massaging her shoulders and inviting her to join him in his car as well as go home with him to ‘rest and recuperate’. The second reason was because Sarah had fallen for the guy, unfortunately. His good looks, his strong build, the smooth way he had of talking and the way he held her just right was exciting Sarah in ways she wished to experience for longer and more than just this once. As she was being helped into his car, she couldn’t help but wonder how she ended up liking a man and wanting to spend more intimate time with him. It appeared this was how she would truly become a ‘woman’.

As they were driving to wherever John lived, she wondered what she was going to do after this. She knew that she would go to find Amanda, naturally. Since she spent the day and night as a woman, she had to forgive her for her anniversary blunder and they could put this entire incident behind them. For the time being, however, her drunken mind saw Amanda’s parting words as permission for her to fully ‘indulge’ in what it meant to be a woman with her current body and so she would do just that. Her body craved to be united with John’s, so she would take this opportunity and, after all was said and done, she would go back to Amanda and move on with her life, hopefully, not remembering any of this too fondly. She was, after all, only doing it to satisfy a very strong urge that she was holding onto.

Once they reached John’s apartment, she let herself go and had already mentally decided she would allow him to lead her along. The first thing he did was in the car itself. He whispered for her to climb onto his lap and she did as told. She climbed on top of him and straddled his lap as best she could while he was still in the passenger seat. Any shame Sarah would feel from doing this was gone with all the alcohol that was pumping through her veins. She leaned in and kissed John passionately. It was the first time she had kissed another man and she didn’t mind it as much as she thought she would. The kiss was deep and felt good, so she kept it up. As she kissed John, he slid his hands from around her small waist to behind her and he cupped her jeans-covered ass comfortably.

John liked her body very much and was glad that he scored such a hot woman. He then squeezed her ass which got a moan from Sarah, who continued exploring his mouth using her tongue and enjoying the heat that was exchanging between their hot and wet lips. Sarah wiggled her ass softly into his grip, showing him that she didn’t mind him having a firm grip on her ass. Their make out session in the car lasted for much longer than Sarah predicted and when it was finished, they both left the car panting and a little worked down but excited. She could feel her heart pumping faster than it had the entire night as she noticed John gripping her hand and leading her to the place that he stayed at. To her amazement, he stayed a very fancy looking hotel.

As they were walking through the main lobby and towards the elevator, he explained further about his living situation. John was an agent for some tourism corporation that his father owned. As a result, his job involved him going both all over the country and sometimes the world. Sarah understood, now, why he went through so many women and she didn’t mind that she was about to be ‘used’ herself. She didn’t care about forming some kind of ‘lasting’ relationship with John but simply with getting whatever this strong urge inside of her was satisfied before never speaking to him again. As they were reaching the elevator, she concluded that he could afford to ditch all those women because they had no way to track down someone that moved around the country and, sometimes, the world so frequently.

Once in the elevator, John gently pressed Sarah against the elevator wall and kissed her again. She didn’t resist and returned the kiss attentively as she liked when he squeezed her one boob playfully and then her ass once again. She felt her ass cupped and her body lifted up as she was held up against the wall of the elevator by John and she continued to kiss him deeply. The elevator was never stopped during this second make out session, luckily enough. According to John, before they climbed on the elevator, he was using an expensive apartment on the top floor. They were heading there so she could ‘rest’ but she knew, by now, how they were absolutely going to end up having sex together. She was mentally for it, obviously, and it wasn’t long before while he was kissing along her neck that the elevator door opened with a soft ‘ding’.

After that, John took her by the hand and led her down a long series of polished and clean hallways towards where he lived. The door to his apartment was larger than the others she saw on the same floor as well as larger. She imagined he pointed it out to impress any woman that he planned to bring here. The door was also painted a gold colour, so it only came off as more lavish than its surroundings. Once in the apartment itself, however, she had to admit she was impressed. The place looked outstanding. The floor was nicely polished, all the furniture looked brand new and the view from the balcony looked incredible. John gave her a quick tour of the place, finishing off with the view over the entire town. It was an incredible view and she found herself staring longer than she intended to.

After she looked over the town, he offered to let her use his shower before she could get some ‘rest’ on his bed. The way he kept saying ‘rest’, made it clear that it would be anything but normal rest. She could only imagine what kind of dirty things he planned before she politely accepted his invitation to use his shower. The truth was that all the making out in the car and elevator as well as the hot environment in the Gear Lake was making her work up a sweat and she was worried she’d start to smell in front of him. He gladly guided her to the bathroom and she slipped inside without locking the door behind her. She wasn’t sure why she cared so much about her hygiene, since she never did before her change but she imagined it was simply another thing that her girlfriend had changed about her.   

Once in the bathroom, Sarah slowly began to strip. She was still dizzy from the alcohol and not getting any sleep but she wasn’t scared that she would collapse any time soon. Once she was sure she was steady enough, she entered his shower, started it up and just stood under the water for a while to enjoy its warmth. Her mind was hazy but somehow still clear enough for her to understand what she was about to do. She was going to have sex with John and enjoy it. She even knew that she looking forward to it as she continued to allow the hot water to wash down her body, feeling it flow down between her breasts and even between her legs too. It felt good and for a few minutes, she realized that she was too lazy to actually start cleaning herself yet.

It was at this point that she heard a knock on the door. “Hm?” she sounded curiously. “May I join you?” came the smooth voice of John. It appeared that he wasn’t satisfied with waiting quietly until she was done in the bathroom. That and he may have been checking to make sure she hadn’t passed out or something in his bathroom. “You may” she said, not really being bothered by his desire to join her in the shower. She turned away from the door as she heard it open and close behind her. Not long after that, he walked up to the shower, opened the door and stepped in behind her. She felt like she should be weary of someone larger than herself entering the shower behind her but her guard was down and she rather welcomed his presence over rejecting it. Perhaps because she attracted to him and he showed her affection that he gave off a sense of protection rather than one of a threat to her safety.

She felt as he kissed along her shoulder and then her neck, enjoying the feeling as she reached back and gently gripped his head as he was doing it. She ran her fingers through his, now, wet hair as she leaned back into him. John appeared to like when she did that, considering she could feel his member almost fully extended and pressed against her wet hip. She smirked and stepped forward, luring him mostly under the hot spray of the water before she turned and kissed him. The kiss was as good as the previous two and during it, John tried to position himself to slowly penetrate her but she wouldn’t allow it yet. She pressed into him, forcing him to keep his cock pressed against the side of her leg, for the time being. They continued to kiss without pause, however.

Since that moment, they had a literally steamy make out session in the shower. John, eventually, ‘volunteered’ to help her clean up and that was when the real fun started for Sarah. He took a bar of soap, rubbed it into his hands heavily before applying it to her body. He rubbed his soap-covered hands into her bare naked breasts, gently paying extra care to her nipples throughout the process. Sarah felt like she was in heaven as she encouraged him to keep going and moved one of his hands down so he could give an extra good clean to her sex as well. He didn’t hesitate and stroked her down there carefully, as well, but didn’t penetrate her with his fingers either, only rubbing her clit to tease her the same way she had teased him by not letting him penetrate her fully.

John continued to clean Sarah thoroughly as she was surprised at how well he did it. She imagined he must be experienced in something like this and that didn’t surprise her, considering how many people he had supposedly been involved with before her. Still, she appreciated how nicely she was ‘cleaned’ up by him and returned his efforts with another long kiss, pushing her naked and hot body against his. After yet another long make out session, she whispered that perhaps it was time for her to get some of that ‘rest’ they had both been discussing about before. He agreed and kissed her cheek before rinsing himself down and leaving the shower first. By how quickly he left the shower, she could only imagine what he had planned for her back in the bedroom. Eager to see what was waiting for her, she hopped out of the shower as well.

Once out of the shower, she dried herself off as best she could and was glad to see that he kept a hairdryer too, which helped a lot. Once that was done, she was unsure how she should proceed. Should she enter his bedroom purely naked or go in wearing her underwear for extra appeal? She wasn’t skilled in seduction, so she was unsure. Just to be safe, she decided to go in just her underwear and slipped her panties and bra back in place. After she opened the bathroom door, she peeked around and noticed that all the lights he been turned off except for the light that was shining from his bedroom. She wasn’t sure how she felt about walking into the bedroom but she figured it was too late for her to turn back, after coming so far in this. Slowly and carefully, Sarah walked towards the bedroom door and peeked in there next.

What she immediately noticed was that the bedroom lights were dimmed. The air smelled of scented candles, which she could see lining the walls of the bedroom and John himself was still naked but dried off and laying on top of the bed, shooting her a wink and waiting for her to join him. She didn’t hold back for too long and climbed into bed with him. From there, Sarah had her first sexual experience with a man. It was more than she thought it would be and she didn’t mind thinking that she enjoyed a lot of it, until what happened at the end of it, however. The beginning was great but the ending left her weak, soulless and used, which was a terrible combination of feelings.

The first thing that happened was that they went back to kissing on the bed but it was different that time around. The kiss was deep but John groped Sarah a lot more than before. He squeezed her ass, breasts and thighs. He felt her up and, the more he did so, the more energetic and excited he became. From there, he stripped her bare during the kissing. He undid her bra and tossed it aside before sliding off her panties next. She was soon as bare as he was and she was hugged closely to his body immediately after being stripped. She didn’t mind, however, and kissed his chest and neck back in response. Seeing how she approved of his groping, stripping and kissing, he moved on to what he wanted to do next, which was licking.

John started kissing along her neck but it soon changed into long heavy and hot licks. Following the licking of her neck, he moved downwards. He licked over her large breasts, running his tongue against her nipples and treating the globes of boob fat as two large treats that he had to savour with his tongue and what he ended up covering completely a thin sticky veil of his saliva. Sarah was enjoying the feeling of all this licking and clutched the bed sheets tightly, moaning silently as she was treated like a human-sized lollipop. After her breasts were played with enough by his tongue, he went down further. She wasn’t sure what he was doing until he felt his tongue against her clit and she felt a wave of pleasure flowing through her body. It was such a nice feeling, unlikely anything she had experienced while a man. She stroked his head and urged him on to continue as she felt his tongue both against her clit and sliding along her labia.

He wasn’t done yet, however, and continued licking between her labia and then inside of her sex. She could feel his tongue against her vaginal walls as she bit her lip and tightened her squeeze on his head. She didn’t want to orgasm from this alone, however, and it was as if he sensed this too, since he pulled back out shortly after. He then leaned up and over her body, kissing her on the lips once more as she was wondering what he was planning. He kept shifting position on top of her until she noticed what he was doing. He was getting ready to penetrate her with his cock, now. Sarah wasn’t sure what to do but decided to stop him because her drunk mind still remembered that he liked to cum inside of girls and she wouldn’t let him go that far.

She put a hand against his chest, broke off the kiss and explained that she wouldn’t let him go into her like that if he was planning on climaxing inside of her. He laughed and whispered in her ear that he would take care of everything and that he wouldn’t cum inside of her but, instead, pull out and cum on her breasts. She was too tired to argue with this decision and nodded to it lazily. A moment later and he penetrated her. It was a feeling akin to how she felt in Amanda’s shower before but greater and carrying an amount of raw energy with it that was truly addictive. She moaned and he muffled a lot of her moans by kissing her still during the process before he started to thrust inside of her and she felt his cock going deeper and deeper with each thrust. There was no escape for her and she could only softly wiggle beneath him as she ravaged her insides with his large meaty cock.

As time went on, she felt the pleasure building inside of her and started to feel increasingly worried that he was going too far. She couldn’t see how if he kept going at such a fast pace, he was going to be able to pull out in time but she was distracted by the immense amount of pleasure that all of his hard and fast thrusting was bringing to her in the process. She pressed her new nails into his back and asked him for more as he delivered it to her with pleasure. She felt her world shaking and vibrating as she inching closer and closer to an orgasm and ordered him not to stop. Unfortunately, for her, he didn’t intend to because he was also close to climaxing. Only a number of brief moments later, she felt her body shiver with pleasure and he orgasm occur. She let out a loud and long moan as it happened and was left panting and laying back against John’s bed, feeling like a complete mess.

John was laying on her panting as well and it was clear he had had enough too but she was confused. Why did he look so pleased? She then felt why and a sense of dread settled into her. She could feel the sticky white mess deep inside of her and looked down in time to watch John sliding his cock out of her and following it was a sticky trail of his cum. He had climaxed inside of her and she felt sickened by the revelation. John noticed the look on her face and comforted her, telling her that she shouldn’t think about it too much and that nothing would happen. She started to get angry but then he told her something that surprised her. According to him, he was infertile, so she had no chance of getting pregnant. She was startled by the news but she wasn’t angry about that.

She knew pregnancy wasn’t something she would have to worry about because she would change back when she went to go see Amanda later that same ‘day’, since it was still technically morning, but she was mad that he didn’t listen to her. Unknown to Sarah, however, by him climaxing inside of her, there was no chance of her ever being turned back into a man. Her transformation, which only would have lasted 48 hours or so, even without Amanda’s help, had become permanent. Sarah didn’t know this yet, however, and allowed herself to be soothed by John, who cuddled her and kept repeating that everything was fine and that he’d take care of everything.

After that, the energy Sarah had spent trying to get through that entire day was truly spent. All the fatigue she had been building up was, finally, ready to collapse on top of her and it did. It was unfortunate but she couldn’t do anything about it and embraced the sleepiness that was baring down on top of her. In her mind, she was saddened by visions of Amanda leaving her and the world turning into a dark grey and gloomy place. She didn’t know what this dream meant but she didn’t like it. Her dream was clearly a nightmare and when she woke up, it was in the same bed she had fallen asleep in, except, John couldn’t be seen anywhere. She was alone.

Unsure of what was going on, Sarah rubbed her head and climbed out of bed. She was still naked from the night before and felt sticky from both the dried cum on her body as well as the saliva that had dried on her breasts. She would need a shower, she thought, as she noticed a note left for her on the one side-table. The note wasn’t very detailed and had been scribbled in a hurry. It was from John. The note said that he had to get to work and that he wanted her to leave the apartment before lunch-time, since he was planning to bring some of his friends over later and he didn’t want it to be awkward. He scribbled his number of the back of the note, saying she could call him some other time, except that day, since his phone would be off while at work and with his friends.

Since they had seemed so close, she wondered if this was his actual number and decided to keep it in mind, in case he was actually serious about being with her. She doubted it, however, and wasn’t sure why she bothered to keep it, since she would be changing back soon. Once she was back to being Mathew, she wouldn’t care about a person like John anymore. It was only when she was ‘Sarah’ that she even liked him begin around him. After reading the note, she put it down, looked over the messy bedroom and went to take a shower. In the shower itself, she contemplated what she was going to do, now. She didn’t have a phone and no money. She’d just take some food and water from John’s fridge and see if he had any cash laying around for her to use for a lift back.

Once she was dressed again, she walked over to the balcony that she was so amazed by the night before. She looked over the great view again while holding onto the railing. It really was a nice view. Since her head ached from the drinking the night before, she couldn’t enjoy it to the fullest extent but it didn’t matter to her. She had a fun night and morning, so it was time he got back to his old life. Since she was still a woman, the fact that she had hot sex with a man didn’t seem as such a bad thing but once she was converted back, she was certain she would puke. She had to admit, however, how her girlfriend’s plan for revenge put her back in her place. She wouldn’t dare break another promise with a witch if this was the end result.

After she grabbed some leftover food from John’s fridge, she downed a bottled water and took another for herself on the way back. She was annoyed that John didn’t come to say goodbye to her in person but perhaps it was better they parted like this. It would be more than awkward if he found out about who she was before this transformation. Once her hunger and thirst had been satisfied, she headed back throughout the apartment and dug around for money. It was when she was in his bedroom again that she was surprised to find a roll of 100$ bills was hidden away in a sock. Why did he keep so much money hidden here? She guessed prostitutes and made a mental note to ask Amanda about if sexual diseases would be carried through with the reverting of the transformation.

Since she, now, had money, she went downstairs in the same clothes she wore the day before and got a ride home on a local taxi service. Once outside of her apartment, a sense of relief washed over her. She was, finally, back home. She wouldn’t have to be a woman anymore and she and Amanda could go back to how things were before. Still, Sarah couldn’t help but feel like something was terribly wrong. She wasn’t sure what it was but she felt on edge as she approached the front door of their apartment. Had Amanda really given her permission to sleep with John? She wasn’t sure but she imagined she could gauge her reaction and work from there. At that very moment, it was mid-day and she was sure that John was getting back home, by then.

After she reached the door, she knocked on it and waited. After a minute or so, Amanda, dressed in a different casual outfit from yesterday opened the door and squinted at Sarah. “Who are you?” she asked. Sarah blinked and asked if she was joking. “I’m not kidding…who are you and what do you want?” asked Amanda again, seemingly annoyed by this ‘stranger’. Sarah couldn’t believe this and started to explain to her everything that had happened, asking her why she was pretending like they didn’t know each other. “You’re the one that did this to me?!” she nearly shouted. She couldn’t believe that Amanda was denying knowing her, at all. Was this kind of sick prank? Amanda, however, appeared to have enough. “I don’t know who the hell you are. Now, get away from my apartment before I call the police!” she yelled.

Sarah wasn’t giving up that easily. She explained to Amanda how they went to the Gear Lake together last night and introduced her to all of her friends as her cousin, Sarah. Amanda, however, denied this. She said that she didn’t have a cousin named Sarah and that whoever she was must have a screw loose. Before she could argue further, Amanda slammed the door in her face and she could hear a lock being clicked into place. She couldn’t believe that just happened as she moved away from the apartment and sat on a bench not that far away. It was out of sight of the apartment but still not far because Sarah couldn’t walk far in her current shattered mental state but she didn’t want to stay too close in case Amanda really did call the police.

That day was one of the worst for Sarah and the beginning of her ultimate downfall. Amanda denied knowing her and of dating anyone named Mathew, when she came back again that afternoon. Unfortunately for Sarah, Amanda really did call the police the second time around and because she knew better than to argue with them, she left Amanda alone and the police let her go. It appeared that Amanda was acting like Mathew never existed and neither did Sarah. Since Amanda had her phone, all her documentation, her apartment keys and even her wallet, she had nothing. She couldn’t go to the bank and prove that she was the owner of the bank account, even if she knew the pin they would see it was for someone named Mathew, not Sarah. She had no ID, so she may even be handed over to the police and she wasn’t sure what they would do to her.

Things got worse, however, as she discovered, over time, how the identity of Mathew was gone as well. She went around to people who lived near their apartment and knew her former self but none of them could recall his existence. Desperate, she went to the Gear Lake and asked to see their camera footage of the night before. They looked through it and Amanda and all her friends were there but she was sitting at a different table? Why was she alone at a table with John? The footage even showed them walking in together, which wasn’t what happened, at all. She felt scared as the cold reality of what was happening was beginning to settle in even further. She couldn’t accept this, however, and she quickly knew she would have to go to the corporation she worked for.

She didn’t want to be stuck as Sarah because she had nothing. All she had in her life was a one night stand with some random guy that had climaxed inside of her. She couldn’t believe this was actually happening to her. After a long ride, she made it to the company she worked at before and asked for details of an employee named ‘Mathew’. She was confident that there would be evidence of her former self here because he had finished a project that saved the entire company. Her former name here was practically as famous as the CEO’s. The secretary, however, didn’t know her former name, at all. In fact, she asked if she was mistaking the name of a man named Carlson. Sarah nearly strangled the secretary. Carlson was the one that caused a huge problem for the company that she had to fix herself. According to this woman, however, Carlson was the one that succeeded with the massive project, not anyone named ‘Mathew’. In fact, he wasn’t even registered as an employee.

After all her attempts to prove that her former self was real, Sarah felt like crying. She couldn’t believe this. Her witch of a girlfriend had used magic to change her into a woman and, not only that, had gone so far as to make sure that no one even knew of her former existence. All his money, reputation and possible her former friends wouldn’t know a thing about her either. She didn’t have anywhere to turn and she knew that the money she took from John wouldn’t last long. She needed to do something or go somewhere. She decided that perhaps she could get aid from the government. Since she knew about the witches department, surely they would know she was a victim of a witch’s trickery? She grew excited about the idea of exposing Amanda’s misdeeds and getting her life back. At the same time, she was sure that she wouldn’t remain a woman forever.

But she did.

Three months later.

Sarah’s world fell apart one piece at a time. The first thing she did was try to get the government to help her. She told them about the witch called Amanda and everything she had found out about the witches department. The government officials, however, imagined she was one of those typical crazy historical theorists and chased her away. According to them, there was no such thing as a witches department and she was absolutely mad for suggesting such a notion. It only occurred to Sarah on her way back to the centre of town that Amanda may have made that up as well. She may have made up the fact that there was a witches department that witches could do as they please.

Unknown to Sarah, there really was a witches department but the officials she spoke to were unaware of that and their clearance fell just short of knowing of its existence. After the government failed, she went after her friends but over the course of three months, they all left the area. None of them recognized her and even Gina was confused on how she knew her name before she threatened to call the police the same way that Amanda had. All the friends were gone by the end of the three months but she wondered about John. She tried calling him many times over the course of a week before she learned that number she was given was, indeed, fake. He had long since left his apartment as well.

Begging Amanda to help her because she was sure she was feigning ignorance was hopeless as well. After only two weeks, her former girlfriend had abandoned their apartment and moved somewhere she didn’t know of. She could track her down but she gave up on the idea as she doubted she would willingly help her, anyways. Since everyone failed her, Sarah was left in despair. By the time the three months were over, she ran out of money as well and she had no degree or any kind of documents to prove she had an education. She couldn’t get a small-time job because there was nothing suitable left for her in town. As a result of all of this, she ended up homeless. She went from homeless shelter to homeless shelter. Things couldn’t worse than this, she imagined during the cold nights that she had to endure through.

One month later.

The woman known as ‘Sarah’, with no surname, lived in the slummy part of town. She didn’t live too uncomfortably since she was the girlfriend of a local criminal boss and it was a life she was forced to accept but was willing to go through. The criminal boss was surprisingly kind to her, so she saw no reason to leave him. At the same time, he was very accepting of her unique ‘situation’ and even kept it a nicely hidden secret from all of his men. It wasn’t that he knew about the fact that Sarah used to be a man because he would probably think she was crazy if she told him. No, it was about something that cemented the reality that she was now a woman, Sarah thought, as she gently touched her tummy one afternoon.

She was pregnant.

 

The End