- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here's the next chapter in the story.  Switching things up a bit.  I hope you enjoy!

--


Taking a sip of iced coffee, Amy spun a few times in her chair.  She was supposed to be drafting up new training procedures for nursing staff using re-sizing submarines.  Creating a training program for her own hospital had been a massive headache.  There were countless applicants who Amy was now interviewing.  On top of that, the hospital's administrative staff now wanted Amy to train applicants at other hospitals.  

“Fuck,” Amy whispered under her breath, rubbing her temples and popping two Advil.  It was way too early for her to be this tired, and she knew all her new responsibilities were draining her.  While she loved her much larger paychecks and not being in danger every single day, she did miss the days of just being a nurse using this tech.  

“Well, not getting any of this done today,” she mumbled out loud, closing the binder in front of her.  She reached down and grabbed the reduced submarine on her desk and put it in her bag.  “Let’s see if I can help out with any patients.”

Amy’s boss never minded when her star employee needed to switch things up.  She knew the paperwork and training materials could put people to sleep, and encouraged to keep logging hours in the sub, so as to not have her skills diminish.  

Walking into the emergency department, Amy greeted the staff and had a look around.  Much to her surprise, there was almost no one in the ER.  “You guys slow?” she asked the receptionist.  This was instantly met with an angry glance and the receptionist shushing her.  

“Thanks for jinxing us,” the older woman said in an annoyed tone.  

Amy just rolled her eyes at this and walked off.  Surely her talents could be used in another part of the hospital.  

Walking along the halls of the medical office building, Amy smiled as she approached a doctor she recognized.  It was Dr. Priya Patel, a gynecologist for an outpatient clinic at the hospital.  Amy didn’t know Dr. Patel very well, but all their interactions had been pleasant.  There had even been a few patients Amy had checked out for the doctor. 

After making some small talk, Amy gave a shrug.  “So Dr. Patel, anyone I can help you out with today?” she said.  

Dr. Patel looked rather surprised, normally it was like pulling teeth to get a nurse in a shrinking submarine to come help out her department.  “Are you sure?”

“Oh trust me, I need a break from paperwork,” Amy laughed.  “Something simple if you have it,” she said hopefully.  She knew that nothing was ever simple in this job.  

Priya Patel’s eyes lit up.  “Actually, I do have a patient who just showed up.  It’s just a follow up, she had an IUD implanted and we just wanted to make sure everything is secure.”

Amy couldn’t believe it.  Something routine.  Something normal.  “Lead the way, doctor,” she said.

Leaning back in the blue medical chair in the doctor's office, the woman in her late twenties named Elisabeth smiled looking down at her phone.  She was practically nude, wearing only a hospital gown delicately draped over the front of her body.  

Elisabeth had been brought to the hospital today by her boyfriend Mike.  The two were an incredibly passionate couple, both very much infatuated with the other's body.  For that reason, Mike and Elisabeth had decided it best for her to get an IUD implanted.  

While the original procedure had been painful and very uncomfortable, Elisabeth felt she was healing up nicely.  It had been a struggle but she and Mike had managed to keep their hands off each other and refrain from having sex.  

Today though, Elisabeth just needed to hear from the doctor that everything was alright, and she would be riding Mike like crazy.  

Looking up from her phone, Elisabeth caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror on the wall.  The young woman had a stunning figure, her five foot, three inch frame sporting double D-cup breasts and wide hips.  She was in the middle of brushing her long, curly brown hair back out of her face when the door opened.  

“Hi, Elisabeth,” Dr. Patel said, extending her hand.  She remembered the young woman from their past visit, and shook hands with her boyfriend as well.  “How’ve you been feeling?”

Elisabeth shrugged.  “A little bit sore, but much better than when I first got it,” she said.  “We’re just making sure everything is alright, right?”

“Yep, that’s actually what my coworker is here for,” Priya said, motioning towards Amy.  “This is Amy, she’s going to be the nurse performing the examination today.”  After Amy smiled, waved and introduced herself, Priya continued.  “I’m sure you’ve heard about size reduction technology by now, particular with a type of submarine in the medical field,” she trailed off, seeing both Mike and Elisabeth’s eyes widen and their jaws start to drop.  

“Wait, are you….” Mike started to say, watching as Amy pulled what looked like a toy submarine out of her bag and smiled.  

“Holy shit, that’s going to go inside me?” Elisabeth said, her voice almost in an embarrassed whisper.  

“Yes, but it’ll be a lot smaller,” Amy said, trying her best to calm the nervous woman.  “Trust me I’ve done this way too many times before!”

“Is there going to be anyone else in there?” Mike asked, trying his best to mask his excitement. 

“Nope, just me,” Amy responded.  

Mike’s interest was still peaked.  He had obviously heard about this technology, but had never seen it applied before.  “So are you going to shrink down in here?  How does this work?” 

Amy smiled.  Part of her still found it very enjoyable when normal people took such an interest in her work.  “I’m probably going to have to go to a room down the hall so I can grow the submarine back to normal size.  After that, I’ll hop in and shrink down.  Then Dr. Patel here will bring me in towards your wife, here,” Amy explained.  

“Girlfriend,” Mike corrected with an embarrassed grin.  He knew Elisabeth had been on him about proposing for a while now, he just hadn’t gotten around to it yet.  “Can I see it grow and shrink?  It sounds really cool!”

“Sure thing,” Priya said, answering before Amy could protest.  Amy was a bit uncomfortable with this, but with Priya there ultimately decided it was harmless.  

“You coming too?” Mike asked Elisabeth, who seemed very comfortable in the chair she was in.  She just smiled and shook her head, giving Mike a quick kiss before he left the room.

The submarine growing back from its toy size to a full-sized vehicle was standard stuff for Amy, though Mike was sure shocked by it.  Before Amy had a chance to enter the sub, the speakers went off in the hospital.  *CODE BLUE!  CODE BLUE* the PA system shouted out. 

“What’s that mean?” Mike asked in a panic, surprised to see Priya and Amy were both relatively calm.  

“Just a medical issue, probably a patient falling in the hallway or something,” Priya said walking out the door ahead of Amy.  

“We’re just gonna check and make sure it’s not down any of the hallways here,” Amy responded, ushering Mike out of the room.  

Watching the medical professionals speed walk out of the office and down the hallway towards the possible emergency, an idea popped into Mike's head.  His heart started to race, and he opened the door back to Elisabeth’s room.  “I’m gonna go wait in the car, do you need anything?” 

She smiled.  “Nope I’m good,” she responded, and leaned in to give Mike a kiss.  

Instead of going out to the parking lot as he told his girlfriend he would, Mike instantly went back to the room where the submarine had been grown.  In her hurry to respond to the possible emergency, Amy had left the door open for the sub.  Looking around to make sure no one was watching, Mike walked up the ramp, entering the vehicle.  

“This is stupid, this is so fucking stupid,” Mike whispered to himself, though he couldn’t seem to stop himself.  He started to look around inside the sub, walking from the cockpit to the passenger bay.  When he spotted the bathroom, he decided to walk inside and close the door.  He didn’t really have a plan, he was just hoping Amy wouldn’t look inside when she returned.  

“Well, that was dumb,” Amy laughed, talking to Dr. Patel as she walked back.  The whole *Code Blue Emergency* had been just a guest slipping on some spilled water in the cafeteria.  

“Agreed, feel bad for the patient,” Priya said, entering Elisabeth’s room to apologize.  After briefly catching up, Elisabeth told the staff Mike would be waiting in their car, which neither Amy or Dr. Patel gave a second thought to.  

“Well, let’s hurry up and get through this,” Amy said, walking into the sun and sitting down in the cockpit.  She was confident there was nothing wrong with the submarine, and just wanted to get this done with.  She hated making the patients wait like this.  

Adjusting the settings, Amy gave a thumbs up to Priya, who was standing outside the sub.  “Alright, just like riding a bike,” Amy muttered to herself.  In three…two…one….”

Right before Dr. Patel’s eyes, the sun dwindled away, stopping at a length half a centimeter, or 5 millimeters in length.  This left Amy at only 2 millimeters tall inside the sub.  

Stepping forward, Priya reached down and carefully picked up the tiny vehicle, before walking back into the patient’s room.  Neither woman felt anything was out of the ordinary.  

While this was just a run of the mill day for Priya and Amy, it was a once in a lifetime experience for Mike.  The now tiny man’s plan was working so far, as Amy had not inspected the rest of the sub after returning to it.  

When the submarine actually shrunk down in size, it was like nothing Mike had ever experienced before.  His head spun and his stomach nearly leapt up into his throat.  

By the time Mike opened his eyes, the sun had already been reduced to an incredibly small size.  His eyes widened as he saw the massive hand of the doctor reach down and lift the shrunken vehicle as if it was nothing.  

The walk back to the patient room was quick, but Mike’s jaw soon dropped.  He wasn’t just staring up at the skyscraper that was his girlfriend, but he was looking directly at her enormous vaginal lips.  Mike’s eyes were glued out the window, unable to look away from Elisabeth's titanic pussy.  

“ALRIGHT, I’M GOING TO PLACE THE SUB AGAINST YOUR CROTCH.  THEN I WANT YOU TO STAY STILL WHILE AMY TAKES OVER,” Priya instructed.  

This was just met with a loud “MMMMHMMM,” from Elisabeth who lifted the front of the gown out of the way and spread her legs.  The front of the sub made contact with the right, pink vaginal lip, and she instantly gasped.  Even Mike, with his lack of medical experience could tell that her pussy lips were already getting engorged. 

“Fuck, she’s already excited,” he whispered to himself.  He watched in amazement as the submarine drove forward into his girlfriend’s body.  

Doing his best to stay quiet and unnoticed by Amy, Mike was now feeling himself grow more aroused as the submarine traversed Elisabeth’s reproductive system.  The headlights of the submarine illuminated her insides, and Mike was unable to resist any longer and began to pleasure himself.  

The tiny sub came to a sudden stop, which almost caused Mike to lose his balance.  His kind started to race.  Had he been too loud while he was pleasuring himself?  Did Amy know he was in here?  

The familiar sound of the ramp extending from the sub could be heard, and from the safety of the bathroom Mike watched out the window as a very tiny Amy made her way down the ramp, her boots striking the spongy ground of Elisabeth’s womanhood.  

Amy wanted to make this quick.  She was well aware of the dangers of being inside the human body while outside of the protection of the sub.  She could see the IUD, which towered high above her in the distance, and just wanted to get a little closer to make sure there were no signs of infection or anything like that.  Normally, there’s not a chance she’d put herself in a situation like this, knowing it was possible the patient could get up and leave.  Luckily for Amy, Priya had stayed in the room and was taking it upon herself to make sure Elisabeth stayed in the room.  

Watching as Amy walked off forwards the giant IUD, Mike found himself unable to take it any longer.  It wasn’t enough to just be in the tiny ship inside his girlfriend's snatch, he needed to be in it for real.  With Amy distracted trying to get a closer view of the IUD, Mike quietly descended down the ramp.  Not wanting to get caught, he took off in the other direction, towards the entrance of Elisabeth’s cavernous tunnel.  

Mike continued his trek forward, the heat of Elisabeth’s pussy making him lightheaded.  The odor was intoxicating, and he soon found himself with his erect penis exposed and in his hands.  Unable to hold back, Mike saw a nearby fold and decided to go to town on it.  

Stripping out of his tiny clothes, Mike proceeded to lay down in a fold of his girlfriend’s expansive pussy.  He pressed his erect penis against the soft, wet folds of flesh and began to vigorously thrust his hips forward.  He continued to fuck a tiny part of his girlfriend, when he heard a loud mechanical sound passing him.  

Instinctively ducking down, Mike watched in horror as the submarine drove past him, towards the entrance of the vagina.  Starting to look around frantically, the gravity of the situation was now hitting Mike.  “Oh shit,” he whispered, though still rock hard.  Amy and the sub were exiting Elisabeth’s reproductive system, WITHOUT HIM.  

After Amy texted Priya, signaling that everything was in place and there were no signs of infection, all that was left was to get Elisabeth her discharge paperwork.  

Stepping out of the room and quickly rinsing off the submarine in a sink, Dr. Patel placed it back down in an empty room, giving it enough space to grow back to normal.  After returning to normal size, Amy exited the vehicle and gave her coworker a high-five.  “Why so cheerful?” Priya asked with a laugh.  

“Because finally, I just get to go on a trip and nothing went wrong.  It’s great!” Amy responded.  

“That’s true, but you wreak,” Priya teased.  “I’ll let the patient know she can leave.  You find a shower,” she teased.  

After re-dressing and getting the go-ahead to leave the hospital, Elisabeth excitedly walked out to the parking lot.  She was extremely aroused at the moment, both from the news that she and Mike could start having unprotected sex since the IUD was perfectly in place.  She didn’t know it, but she was also feeling aroused from her boyfriend's tiny struggles inside that very pussy.  

Standing by the entrance of the hospital, Elisabeth started to repeatedly call and text Mike, getting no response every time.  She was growing more and more irritated by the second, even seeing Mike’s car in the parking lot.  Elisabeth took a closer look, but considering Mike had the keys she had no way of getting in there.  “God dammit Mike, where are you?” she whispered, failing to realizing she was starting to stroke the inside of her thigh while she waited.  

While Mike was still trapped inside Elisabeth’s vagina at the pathetically small height of two millimeters tall, his cell phone had fallen out of his pocket while he was still in the sub’s bathroom.  Amy hadn’t checked the sub prior to shrinking, and sure as hell didn’t think to check it after.  After all, she didn’t particularly expect any stowaways to hitchhike out of this patient’s womanhood.  

With no easy way of contacting his beloved girlfriend, Mike did the only thing he could think of.  He hoped that maybe if he stimulated the inside of her pussy enough, she’d eventually find him in there.  Yes, it was a risk.  Yes, it would be very awkward.  But sadly, it was the only way of rescue that came to his mind.  

Growing more and more annoyed at her boyfriend for just ditching her without so much as a phone call, Elisabeth decided to find another way home.  She ended up texting her friend from work, Garrett, to come pick her up.  While she waited to be picked up, she couldn’t shake this feeling of excitement from deep inside her.  

Time seemed to crawl by for Mike, who was panicking more and more by the second.  He was starting to feel a sense of dread, as it seemed his efforts were going unnoticed.  He felt a strange sort of movement around him, and deduced that Elisabeth was in a car.  “Must’ve caught an Uber,” Mike mumbled to himself.  He had no idea Elisabeth was getting a ride home from a coworker.  

Mike eventually made his way to Elisabeth’s clitoris, and realized this was the opportunity he was looking for.  Approaching the giant protruding body part, the two-millimeter man began to rub it for all his worth, even grinding his nude body against it.  

The tiny man hasn’t realizes it yet, but his monolithic girlfriend had been paying more and more attention to his movements the whole time.  She obviously didn’t realize there was a tiny human inside of her, but his movements against the walls of her pussy and subtlety started to turn her on.  His grinding against her clitoris was now driving her crazy.  

Elisabeth had gone inside the apartment she shared with Mike, but decided to bring her coworker Garrett inside with her.  She knew what she was about to do was wrong, but she couldn’t help it.  She and Mike had been withholding from having sex for a while now and she had been in a horny mood all day, only increased by the miniscule movements of Mike inside her.  

Light flooded the wet tunnel Mike was trapped in, and he was stunned to see two giant fingers enter the pussy.  There was no mistaking they were Elisabeth’s, he knew that blue fingernail polish from anywhere.  “Finally, babe it’s me!  I’m here!” he shouted, trying to keep stimulating the giant clit in hopes of her locating his tiny body.  

The giant fingers nearly bulldozed Mike’s tiny body, with him needing to dive out of the day to avoid getting crushed.  His jaw dropped, watching in amazement as the fingers started to massage and play with the giant clit.  

What Mike had no knowledge of, was that Elisabeth’s masturbation was the result of her foreplay with Garrett.  Elisabeth’s coworker was currently sucking on her right nipple, while playfully squeezing her left tit.  The giant lovebirds were rapidly getting more and more turned on.  

The moaning of his giant girlfriend echoed throughout the cave he was trapped in.  Mike watched as the fingers soon retracted out of the now soaking wet pussy.  

While Mike was busy trying to think of a new way to get Elisabeth’s attention, he noticed the walls of his girlfriend’s pussy were getting even wetter.  “I guess I’ve just got that effect on her,” Mike said, patting himself on the back.  He decided to lay down, and start grinding against the enormous floor of Elisabeth’s pussy once more.  

What Mike had not counted on or expected, was the giant, spongy head of another man’s penis to start making its way into Elisabeth’s vagina.  Within seconds, more and more of the monstrous sex organ plowed its way through the wet tunnels, rapidly approaching Mike.  

“What the fuck?!  No!  Stop!” Mike screamed in panic.  Despite the fact that he was still naked and rock hard, he instantly stood up and began back peddling in the other direction.  Feelings of rage, betrayal and panic all started to race through his head at once.  

He wanted to shout and scream at his girlfriend, but had more pressing matters at this time.  Getting to his feet, the tiny man got up and started to sprint deeper into Elisabeth’s pussy, while the giant phallus continued to bear down on him. 

Garrett continued to vigorously fuck Elisabeth, and was now completely on top of her, with his face buried between her breasts.  He knew Elisabeth had a boyfriend, but hadn’t actually met Mike.  Right now, Mike was the farthest thing from either Elisabeth or Garrett’s mind.  

With tears streaming down his face, Mike lost his balance and fell face first.  Rolling to his back, his jaw dropped once more, staring directly at the enormous, girthy penis thrusting back and forth.  

Everything seemed like it was happening in slow motion.  As the giant cock continued to close in on him, it’s pace began to increase.  Mike watched as the slit started to pulse and a clear liquid started to deep out of it.  Then it happened.  

Mike didn’t have a chance to escape as the giant penis erupted, pointed directly at him.  It seemed like it was never ending, his two millimeter body being showered with some guys cum.  

Garrett collapsed on top of Elisabeth’s naked form, both panting heavily and smiling at each other.  “You’re sure I don’t need to get you a pill?” he asked, knowing he had just shot a load inside of her.  

“Nope, got the implant so we’re all good.  No one’s getting pregnant here!” she said enthusiastically.  

“We’ll in that case, maybe we need to do this more often," Garrett teased, kissing Elisabeth on the neck and making her flinch.  

“We might have to,” she responded, still annoyed she hadn’t heard from Mike.  

As Garrett left, Elisabeth continued to lay around the apartment in her underwear.  She had tried and failed to get ahold of Mike again, and was trying to think of what to do to pass the time.  

Deep within Elisabeth, Mike was curled up into a ball.  He was still covered in the semen of some guy, now stranded and alone in the darkness, wondering how he was going to get out of this situation.  

Mike hadn’t realized it, but Elisabeth’s fingers were making their way back down to him, ready for some more fun.  

Chapter End Notes:

--

Still more to come.  Stay tuned!