- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here's the next chapter.  Hope you enjoy!

--

Amy walked into her new patients room, and was surprised to see six people in the room, some talking, some arguing amongst themselves. There was a blonde woman who appeared to be in her mid to late twenties laying on in the patients’ bed. She could be described as a bit chubby, but definitely not fat. Alright, are you Kelly Caminski?” Amy asked the woman in the bed.

“Yep, that’s me,” she said nervously, one hand resting on her stomach. There was a young guy sitting next to her, holding her free hand. It was obvious he was her boyfriend. Kelly went on to explain that the other people in the room were her boyfriend, Alex, her parents, Gwyn and Steven, and her two friends, Melissa and Lindsey.

Kelly was a decently sized woman, with blonde and brown hair coming down to her neck. She was typically clueless and bubbly, only appearing to have one real focus at a time. She was getting pretty hungry at the moment, but kept being told by her boyfriend and parents not to eat anymore, for reasons why they were there in the first place.

“Okay sounds good,” Amy said, taking notes and casually placing the tiny sub down on the table. “And what brings you in today?”

There were a few nervous giggles coming from Melissa and Lindsey, and even one from Gwyn. Steven shook his head, also with a smile, while Kelly and Alex just both looked embarrassed. “So, Alex and I have been dating for a few years now, and today is our anniversary,” she started. Amy wanted to roll her eyes, knowing this was going to be a long story that she did not particularly care about. “We were all out at dinner and Alex sort of proposed to me.”

“Oh congratulations,” Amy said, sipping her coffee.

“Well sort of proposed,” Alex interrupted. “I put the ring in her champagne glass and wanted to do it in front of everyone,” he said. Amy did her best to hide a smile. She had a feeling she knew where this was going. “And SOMEONE just chugged the champagne without looking in it.” Kelly slapped at Alex as he said this.

“Alright, so you’ve got an expensive ring in your belly. Are you in any pain?” Amy asked.

“Yeah a little bit,” Kelly responded. “I really don’t want this going through my intestines. That’ll hurt like hell.”

Explaining how the shrinking process worked, Amy detailed how she would be reduced in size inside the sub and would enter Kelly’s body. Much to Amy’s surprise, Alex and Kelly’s parents insisted on accompanying her.

“Are you sure? It might be dangerous,” she warned. It typically wasn’t policy to let visitors enter the patients, but Amy didn’t really care tonight. She was tired and covering for a co-worker on a double shift. Honestly, she could use the company on this trip. As long as they stayed in the submarine, they should be fine and safe.

“Alright, hang on,” she said, pressing her thumbprint against the back of the sub, causing it to rapidly expand to normal size. There were “oohs” and “aahs” from Kelly’s parents. “Okay, anyone want to join me?” Amy said. She watched in surprise as Alex, Steve, Gwyn and Melissa enter the vehicle, taking seats in the passenger bay.

“I’ll stay out here with Kelly,” Lindsey said, not thrilled with the idea of entering her friends’ gut. “She might get bored.”

“That’s fine,” Amy responded. “So Kelly, we’re going to shrink down very tiny, to about the size of a pill. I’m going to fly us up onto your bedside table. After I do that you can put us on your tongue. Sound good?”

An unnerving feeling washed over Amy, It was something about the look in Kelly’s eyes. “Sounds good!” she said in an excited tone. “Please try to keep the engagement ring safe, I really want to see it!”

Rolling her eyes, Amy walked into the sub and took her seat in the cockpit. She warned the passengers to buckle their seatbelts and gave them the generic safety speech. She began to mutter to herself, “In three…two…one…”

Right before Kelly’s brown eyes, the submarine containing the nurse, her beloved boyfriend, her parents and her friend shrank down. It diminished all the way down to a centimeter long. “Holy crap,” she said aloud. The sub landed right on top of the brown, wooden besides stand next to Kelly.

“OH WOW, YOU GUYS ARE SO TINY!” Kelly boomed, lowering her face down towards the miniature sub. “EVERYTHING MUST BE SO COOL. I CAN’T BELIEVE YOU’LL ALL BE GOING INSIDE OF ME!”

The giantess was talking a mile a minute, clearly excited. “Jesus she’s loud!” Gwyn said, covering her ears.

“I’m texting her to shut up,” Melissa said with a laugh, putting her phone away. Her text went unanswered.

“THIS IS SO WEIRD, BUT KIND OF COOL. CAN ONE OF YOU TAKE SOME PICTURES? UNLESS IT’S GROSS, I DON’T WANT TO SEE ANYTHING GROSS,” the giantess rambled.

Amy’s companions stared up in awe as the gigantic woman reached down and plucked up the miniaturized sub between two giant fingers. From their angle, Kelly’s face, which was usually always very sweet and comforting, gave off an air of intimidation. It was something her boyfriend had never realized or experienced before.

Kelly meanwhile, kept making winking faces at the sub. “LOOKS LIKE YOU’RE GOING TO BE GETTING INSIDE ME TONIGHT AFTER ALL, BABY!” This line caused Kelly’s parents to shoot an awkward look to Alex, who simply looked down at his phone, trying to avoid eye contact.

She didn’t realize she was doing it, but Kelly was constantly licking her lips. “MOM! DAD! YOU’RE SO TINY! I COULD JUST EAT YOU UP! I’M KIDDING BUT NOT REALLY HAHAHA!”

Inside the cockpit, Amy adjusted to some controls as she listed to Gwyn mom-splaining how the proposal was supposed to go. She was half listening, wanting to just get this over with. The sub had some new technology she really wanted to test out. After her previous encounters with the tapeworm inside of her aunt’s body, as well as similar encounters, the scientists and engineers behind the subs had apparently implemented a few new defensive measures. When inside the body, the sub could now deplete it’s energy reserves and fire a ray which could shrink something as a defensive measure. Amy hadn’t used this yet, but figured she might be able to use it to retrieve the shrink ray.

“OKAY IN YOU GO,” teased Kelly, snapping Amy out of her brainstorm. Her eyes widened as she ship was being lowered towards her mouth.  This was just another day for her, but for everyone else stared out of the sub with mixtures of horror, fascination and almost religious awe. Kelly’s face loomed in front of them, seemingly a thousand times their size if not more, every detail of her youthful appearance on display. Kelly’s parents, boyfriend, and good friend Melissa could see every single pore on her face, her eyes appeared like massive lakes bigger than Olympic pools. Her lips seemingly had hundreds of individual wrinkles on each bright, red puffy mound. It was incredible, made even more incredible when Kelly opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out. Everyone flinched, even Amy felt herself momentarily taken aback. The sight of her massive, yawning maw only caused one emotion: dread. That fear only grew as they were lowered down onto her tongue. The pink, soggy ground welcoming them with saliva strands draped about. Sitting in Kelly’s mouth, all they could do was wait to be swallowed.

“BYE GUYS! I’LL SEE YOU LATER!” the giantess teased as she tilted her head back. She had grabbed a plastic cup of water and began to drink it, carrying the pill sized sub towards the back of her throat in a flood of liquid.

Amy remained pretty quiet, focusing on her job, while listening to Kelly’s family and friends chat in the passenger bay. She could overhear them talking about how amazing this was as they descended down Kelly’s mostly dark esophagus. It annoyed her a bit that Melissa, Steve and Gwyn were treating this as if they were shrunken tourists in some attraction. This was the human body, and Amy knew it could be incredibly dangerous to tiny people. At least Kelly’s boyfriend seemed to have his wits about him.

Soon enough, the shrunken quintet passed through the sphincter into Kelly’s large, gaseous, churning stomach. They began in a freefall towards the lake of stomach acid, but Amy was experienced and pulled up, allowing the sub to land gently. She enjoyed hearing the panicked screams from the passengers.

“Okay everyone, welcome to you friend/girlfriend/daughter’s stomach,” Amy said, allowing the sub’s headlights to illuminate their surroundings. She had heard all of the comments before. People amazed at seeing the inside and giant bodies of people they knew.

“This is awesome,” Alex said, pressing his face up against the window. He couldn’t believe he was actually inside his girlfriend’s stomach. “I need to send Kelly a picture of this.” He soon whipped out his phone and snapped a picture, before sending it off to his soon-to-be fiancée.

Without warning, Melissa jumped a bit. “Oh shit,” she muttered. “I’ve got Kelly’s phone.”

“Eh, it’ll be fine,” Alex said with a shrug. “We’ll just give it to her once we’re out of here.”

The shrunken crew set their sights upon what looked like an island floating in Kelly’s stomach. The group had been at a semi-nice restaurant before the attempted proposal had gone down. Everyone except Kelly knew of Alex’s plan, but no one expected Kelly to suck down her champagne so quickly.

“There!  Next to her dinner!” Steve called out, pointing towards the island.

“Jesus it’s disgusting,” Gwyn said, trying her best not to vomit.

Amy adjusted the ship’s headlights and she got a better look at the island. Both of Kelly’s parents were right. The expensive looking diamond ring was partially submerged in the bubbling liquid. And yes, the island did look disgusting. It looked like partially chewed salmon and some kind of fancy potatoes, stewing and slowly digesting in this woman’s stomach.

“Alright, we’re getting closer,” Amy said, pulling up to the giant mound. She killed the power to the sub, as the stomach loudly rumbled around them. Melissa screamed and jumped to her feet, causing an annoyed look from Alex.

Amy went on to explain to the shrunken group what she was about to do. “Alright, so I’m gonna shrink the ring. After that, we’ll climb up through the hatch on top of the submarine and grab the ring.”

There was an awkward pause. “Is that…is that safe?” Gwyn asked. “It is stomach acid after all.”

“Trust me ma’am, it’ll be fine,” Amy explained. “Whoever grabs it will only have their hand in the acid for a second or two. It’ll be easy to wash off, just a little tingle at the worst.”

“Relax honey, I’ll do it,” Steven said with a laugh. “She’s my LITTLE girl after all!”

Amy sat in the cockpit adjusting some dials preparing to shrink the ray. She knew they’d be stuck here for a bit after. She could hear the hatch open and looked over to see Steve and Alex climbing up the hatch to the deck of the sub. “Whatever,” she muttered. She narrowed the headlights onto the ring and pulled the newly installed trigger. A beam fired out of the struck the diamond ring. It slowly began to reduce smaller and smaller, breaking free from the chewed piece of grilled asparagus it was seemingly stuck to. “Damn, that’s really cool,” Amy said as the ring began to drift towards the sub.

--

Back at normal size, Kelly felt a slight discomfort in her belly, caused by the shrink ray firing and the sub causing vibrations in her stomach.

“You alright?” Lindsey asked looking up from her phone.

“Yeah I’m…I’m fine,” Kelly said, feeling a building pressure inside of her. “I uh…uh…” Before Kelly could finish her sentence, her hand raced to her mouth to cover it. Lindsey’s eyes went wide, as Kelly released a titanic burp of hot air.

“Oh my god!” Lindsey said, jumping to her feet. “Kelly be careful!”

“Relax,” Kelly laughed, patting her stomach. “Everything is fine in there.” Her stomach let out an incredibly loud gurgle, as if to agree with her. Lindsey shrugged, clearly not believing her hospitalized friend. That said, it wasn’t her place to criticize Kelly. She walked out to use the bathroom down the hall as Kelly reached into her purse.

Feeling hungry, Kelly figured a little snack wouldn’t hurt. Sure her boyfriend told her not too, she didn’t have to listen to him. He wasn’t here right now, after all. He was in her giant, gurgling stomach, so he could complain to her later. As of right now, she was hungry.

Reaching into her purse, Amy pulled out a pack of almonds and began pop them in her mouth, chewing them and sending them down into her stomach. A few of them she accidentally swallowed whole.

“Everything will be fine,” she mumbled to herself, a bit more preoccupied and annoyed that she couldn’t find her phone. She really wanted to see pictures of that ring. Her stomach gurgled again and she patted it. Everything’s fine, she thought. She couldn’t have been more wrong.

--

Watching the shrink ray reduce his daughter’s future engagement ring, Steve was amazed at what science was now capable of. He saw the ring drifting towards the sub. It was now about the size of a life preserver and Steve figured it would be easy enough to grab. Taking a step forward, he reached into the churning soup and pulled out the diamond engagement ring!

He dropped it on top of the submarine’s deck and began wiping off his hands quickly. Amy was right, that stomach acid did tingle. He didn’t think it would do any damage and was about to make a joke to his future son-in-law, when Kelly’s insides emitted a terrifying growl.

Without warning, a sonic boom that was Kelly’s burp echoed throughout the stomach, rattling the ship. Along with Melissa, Alex and Gwyn, Steve attempted to cover his ears. As he did this, he stumbled backwards from the rumble, and plummeted into his daughter’s stomach acids.

As the ringing in the ears of the other tiny occupants stopped, they soon heard the mortified and pained screams of Steve as he flailed around. “Oh my god, we need to help him!” shouted Gwyn, as she reached out. Unfortunately, Steve had drifted out to far.

His mortified screams became muffled as he descended below the surface of his daughters’ stomach acid. The group watched in silence as his hand broke the surface, along with a series of air bubbles. Soon enough the arm descended again.

Alex, Gwyn and Melissa just stood there motionless. Amy had also walked up onto the deck, having witnessed it all herself as well. She didn’t want to say anything. She knew that Steve had just been digested by his “little girl.”

Gwyn began to cry, while Melissa and Alex just stood there in silence. “We…we should go back insi…” Amy began to say, before a groaning sound came from the sphincter above them leading to the stomach.

“Oh shit,” Alex shouted, hearing a loud splash, and seeing pieces of partially chewed almonds crashing down into the sea of highly acidic liquid. “She’s fucking eating!”

“Amy can’t you pilot us out of here?!” Gwyn screamed frantically.

Realizing what they were temporarily trapped, Amy began to freak out. “We...we can’t! We used the power to shrink the diamond ring. We gotta find a way out naturally,” Amy shouted.

Before the tiny quartet could get back down into the “safety” of the submarine, one of the almonds Kelly had accidentally swallowed whole crashed down next to the sub. A tidal wave of stomach acid washed over the sub,

There were screams as Amy, Gwyn, Alex and Melissa all were washed into the acidic lake. Amy was the first to re-surface, right next to the sub. She gagged and rapidly clawed her way back up the ladder onto the sub, quickly trying to wipe as much acid off her as she could. Then she took a second to look at her surroundings. And listened.

She heard a thud as the diamond ring landed on the deck. Alex had been submerged with ring, but had thought quickly enough to use it as a life preserver, and kicked his way back to the sub. “This fucking hurts!” he shouted, as his leg had been badly injured by the stomach acid.

Amy began to tend to him, when she heard more screams. She saw Melissa. The tiny woman was treading acid and screaming in pain. Before Amy or Alex could do anything to attempt to rescue her, a gurgling sound erupted from above, and a partially chewed almond landed right on top of Melissa. Amy and Alex both watched speechlessly as the mound of food pulled Melissa down into the depths of Kelly’s stomach. They watched as the impact of the almond knocked Kelly’s phone into the air, before it too disappeared into the fluid.

“Oh god! Help me!” a middle aged voice shrieked. “Don’t let it get me!” Amy turned and saw the panicking Gwyn sprawled out on a dissolving tiny piece of salmon, like Rose out of the Titanic.

“Hang on, Mrs. Caminski!” shouted Alex. “We’re going to rescue…ah shit!” Alex fell down, clutching his leg in agony. Turning back to Gwyn, Amy screamed in panic. The miniscule piece of salmon sank, and Gwyn was too far out of reach to be helped. The woman began to succumb to her daughter’s stomach acid. She screamed in agony before she disappeared down beneath the surface.

Amy and Alex sat for nearly a half hour in mostly silence, only speaking when Amy needed to tend to Alex’s injured leg. “Can you…can you go down into the passenger bay? We should have enough power to fly back up.”

Using all the power in the sub’s systems, Amy fired up the submarine which managed to free itself from Kelly’s stomach acids, and began traveling back up the esophagus. Then into her mouth.

--

Sitting there on the bed, Kelly flipped channels on the T.V. in her room. Lindsey had left and she was just killing time at the moment. Then she felt something on her tongue. Opening her mouth, she pulled out the one centimeter submarine, and glared at it with a twisted smile.  “AWWW, WAS MY TUMMY TOO MUCH FOR YOU,” she teased, having no idea how true that statement was. “MAYBE YOU ALL NEED A CLOSER LOOK AT MY BODY, LIKE MY BUTT!” she laughed. The giantess stood up and lowered the tiny submarine towards the back of her pants, pulling her jeans back, revealing a terrifying crack.

“Kelly no don’t do this!” screamed Alex as he clutched his leg in agony.

“I’M JUST TEASING YOU GUYS,” she said, before placing the submarine back down in the middle of the room. The thought of having a tiny version of her boyfriend inside her ass was incredibly appealing to her.

She watched as the sub grew back and Amy stumbled out. Then her beloved boyfriend limped out gripping his leg.

“Wait, what happened?” Kelly asked confused.

--

“They ALL got digested?” Kelly said in amazement, placing her hand on her stomach.

Amy had explained everything to Kelly, who was surprisingly and strangely calm about it. She seemed sad, but not the kind of sad when you find out you digested your parents and best friend. Amy assumed it was because she was far too focused on admiring the ring on her finger. Alex had gone through a lot to get it, and now had been taken to the Emergency Department where he was being treated for burns.

“So, did you happen to find my cell phone?” Kelly asked, looking up at the annoyed face of Amy. “I had a lot of pictures and things on there. I really want to post this picture of the ring.”

Barely able to believe the audacity of this bitch, Amy began to walk away out of the room. “You fucking digested it,” she said, shaking her head.

“Are you serious?!” screamed Kelly, sitting up with a tear trickling down her cheek. As Amy walked away, she could hear Kelly’s stomach grumble again, followed by a burp.

“Shit,” Kelly mumbled. “I’m kind of hungry.

Chapter End Notes:

--

More will be added to this story eventually. Hope you enjoyed!