- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here's a follow up to the latest chapter.  Hope you enjoy!


--

“What the fuck is going on!” shouted Ryan in a panic. “How the hell is this even possible?!” He stood wide-eyed while Amy giggled at her brother’s predicament. She meanwhile, just sat there, completely relaxed in the driver’s seat in the cockpit of the submarine. The tiny sub was currently down at a half centimeter in between the giant fingers of their mom, Chloe.

“Relax dude,” Amy laughed. “I’ve done this a million times before.”  She turned and saw her younger brother who was a college adult was nearly shaking. “It’s just mom, what’s the big problem?”

The giant mother manipulated the tiny sub between her giant fingers, bringing it up to her eye.  She wasn’t totally sure, but she believed she could make out the two tiny bodies inside the submarine. She assumed Amy was fine, that girl usually had ice water in her veins. She had been through this dozens of times before, and was probably used to it. What she really wished she could see, was the face of her son Ryan. This is what he deserved for mocking her, insisting that her feet smelled awful.  They don’t, she thought to herself.

“What’s the big problem?!” Ryan said with a surprised look on her face.  “The problem is I’m smaller than a fucking ant, in a submarine that our giant mom is holding!” 

“Yeah but we’re safe in the sub,” Amy responded, sitting back in the captain’s chair.  “Everything is gonna be fine.”

Unable to resist the urge of taunting her annoying son, Chloe lowered the half centimeter son down to her massive bare foot. She bit her lip, imagining him freaking out inside of it. “HOWS IT SMELL IN THERE, KIDDOS?” she teased as she began to drag the tiny ship against the bare sole of her sweaty foot. She then gripped the tiny submarine in her fingers, and delicately placed it between her two largest toes.

“Fuck, I wish I could see their faces,” she said. Chloe then proceeded to scrunch her toes tightly, trapping the tiny sub between them.  She had a massive smile on her face, reveling in the power she currently had over her two children.

Inside the sub, Ryan was having a major freakout. “She’s gonna crush us!” the college student shouted. The walls of the submarine continued to creak, but Amy was not worried. She knew it would hold.

“I told you, we’ll be fine,” she insisted. She couldn’t help but smile as she looked out the windshield and saw the skin of her mother’s feet pressed up against the reinforced glass screen. As Chloe flexed and relaxed her toes, it left sweaty imprints against the glass, which slowly faded.

While their mother slowly flexed and un-flexed her toes, the horrid stench of her feet began to seep into the submarine. “Ugh, it’s worse than before,” Ryan complained, doing what he could to hold his breath and cover his nose using his shirt. Though she hated to admit it, her little brother was right. Amy didn’t know why, but the smell of her mother’s feet seemed much worse this time around. Maybe it was because her brother pointed it out, maybe it was because her adrenaline wasn’t flowing as much.

The tiny nurse gagged as she whipped out her phone. She fired off a text message to her mom saying, ‘Need to let us go.  Feet smell!’

High up above the tiny siblings, Chloe looked down at her phone and smiled. “Good,” she mumbled to herself, as she squeezed her sweaty toes together again. The titanic woman was on a power trip right now. She knew that she had total power over the sub, though she didn’t quite understand why Amy didn’t just grow back. She had no idea that the sub needed a certain amount of space to return to normal size.

Just as the mother of two was preparing to free her tiny kids, she heard a knock on the front door. “Who is that?” she mumbled to herself. The woman stood up and grabbed a pair of slippers, before sliding her giant sweaty feet into them. Doing this, Chloe adjusted her giant, right foot, unknowingly loosing her grip of the tiny sub from between her toes, and now pinning it underneath her giant, sweaty, big toe and the old fabric of the slipper. While she did this, she was inadvertently putting her children at risk. Each step she took put incredibly amounts of pressure on the tiny sub. The combination of odors from Chloe’s rancid foot as well as the stale air of the slipper caused Ryan to vomit and Amy to frantically text her mother telling her to free them.  Unfortunately for Chloe set her phone down on the counter and didn’t have it on her.

Walking to the front door, Chloe opened it and smiled. She then opened her arms for a hug, embracing her surprise guest. “Hey Sandy!” she said, happy and surprised to see her sister.

Standing in her doorway was Sandra, the aunt of both Amy and Ryan. “Hey sis,” she said with a snarky and chipper tone. “Got time for a visit?”  She two chatted as Sandra sat down in the couch in the living room.  After about five minutes she looked around. “Hey, where’s Amy?” she asked.

What Chloe had no idea of, was that Sandra had specifically come searching for her niece. She had no knowledge the her daughter Amy had already ventured inside the insides of Sandra, which was actually the reason Sandra’s daughter, Michelle, had disappeared.

“Funny you should ask that,” Chloe said with a grin, slipping her bare foot out from her slipper. She reached down and plucked something up between two giant fingers. She then extended her arm in front of her younger sister’s face, and revealed a tiny metallic looking object. “You know how Amy operates a shrinking submarine at the hospital? Well she and Ryan are both tiny inside this little sub.

She watched with a smile as Sandra brought her face down next to her hand, studying the tiny submarine trapped in Chloe’s grasp. Sandra was wide-eyed, with an amused look on her face. There was something about her expression that Chloe found curious, but she couldn’t put her finger on it.

“Holy shit is that Aunt Sandra!” shouted Ryan, though he did not get a response. “She’s fucking huge!”

Amy’s blood went cold. She had not forgotten what happened last time she was shrunken around Aunt Sandra. She would never forget it.  Now she was mere inches from this giantesses face, and the massive predatory eyes studied the sub like a snack. “This is bad,” she said quietly under her breath, hoping not to startle her brother. She tried to pilot the sub away, but her mom was accidentally holding it too tightly. “This is really bad. We need to get out of here.”

“Wow, they just shrunk down for you?” Sandra asked, moving her face even closer to the tiny vehicle.

Chloe went on to explain to her sister what had happened earlier and that she convinced Ryan to go into the sub after he mocked her foot odor.

“So, they’re totally safe in there?” Sandra asked, faking ignorance. When Chloe nodded to her confirming this, she smiled. She then leaned in and whispered something in Chloe’s ear, which Amy and Ryan were unable to hear.

“What are they saying?” Ryan said to Amy, his voice trembling. The two giant woman giggled while staring at the sub. Amy didn’t answer. Instead, she tried again to maneuver the submarine free, but her mom’s grip was too tight. “Amy?!” Ryan said in a panic.

Snapping out of it, Amy looked at her brother, then back up at the giantesses. There was some weird look on her mom’s face, which made Amy extremely uncomfortable. It finally dawned on her to answer Ryan’s question. “Oh I don’t know what they’re…”

“WELL YOU TWO GUESS, WHAT,” Sandra said.  Her two fingers now gripped the submarine, as their mom passed it off to her. “I’M HAVING SOME INDIGESTION RIGHT NOW, SO YOU TWO KIDS GET TO GO INTO YOU GIANT AUNT’S TUMMY!” She said this with a giggle, and brought the submarine in front of her giant mouth.  “ISN’T THIS FUN!”

“Mom don’t let her eat us!” Amy shouted. She had totally lost her cool and forgotten that there was no way her mom could hear her. Amy’s sudden panic had grabbed the attention of Ryan.

“Wait what’s wrong?” he asked.  “I thought this thing was indestructible.”

Amy was at a loss. She knew the dangers that lurked inside her aunt’s guts, but she didn’t know how to tell this to her brother. She was horrified of going back down their and experiencing the tapeworm again, but telling Ryan now, especially that it had attacked and swallowed their cousin.

“It’s just, I hate getting swallowed,” she lied, as Sandra gently set the submarine on her tongue.

“THAY GOODBYE TO MOMMY,” the giantess said without closing her mouth. The two kids looked at their mom’s face, who had no idea of the danger she just put her kids into. The tongue slowly retracted back inside of Sandra’s mouth.

“Okay Ryan, this can be kind of dangerous,” Amy said, remembering everything that went wrong the last time she was inside her Aunt Sandra. “I need you to double check that the latch on top of the sub is shut. Shut tight!”

After checking the latch, Amy demanded that Ryan put his seat belt on in the passenger bay. He did so without protest.

Amy began to plan out her contingency plan for when they encountered the tapeworm. The latch was shut, so it couldn’t force it’s way in, and they were both secured in their seats, so it knocking the sub around wouldn’t free up a new snack for it.

All light soon disappeared from the outside, and Amy turned on the headlights of the sub. They got the disgusting and horrific view of Aunt Sandra’s mouth, while her fat tongue maneuvered them towards her throat.

With a gulp, Sandra carelessly sent her niece and nephew down her throat, knowing full-well the danger she was instead. “Taa-daa!” she said, sticking out her tongue to show Chloe her now empty mouth.

“Holy shit,” Chloe said with a laugh, and sipped her sparking water. “You just ate my children!”

“Yeah and they’re delicious!” Sandra teased. “Who knows if you’ll ever get them back.”  The two women the proceeded to talk about Sandra’s kids, particularly Michelle, who had disappeared. Chloe made sure to comfort Sandra, who had taken her daughter’s disappearance surprisingly well, but maybe it was just a strange coping mechanism. Chloe had almost said, “You can eat my kids, if I can eat yours,” but felt that it was very inappropriate since Michelle disappeared.

While the women continued to chat, the half centimeter submarine was floating inside Sandra’s stomach. This was nothing particularly interesting for Amy, she had been in stomachs before. For Ryan, this was a completely new experience. So many ideas were running through his mind, as he watched a tangled, chewed mound of noodles digesting inside his aunt’s stomach acid. What if he could get swallowed by one of the girls he was talking to?  What if he could swallow one of them?

Amy braced herself for what was going to happen next. The next stage of the digestion process was occurring, as the food in Sandra’s stomach began to pass through a sphincter into her intestines. “Are you buckled in?” she called back to Ryan.

“Same answer as before, yes,” he said. “Why are you so worried?”

“Just checking,” she said. Using her headlights, she exhaled heavily.  Ahead of her was that same, damn tapeworm. The one that had attacked and digested her cousin, Michelle. 

“Holy shit,” Ryan said. “What the fuck is that?”

Amy informed Ryan that it was a tapeworm. Rather than telling him how she knew this, Amy tried to play it off as another medical issue that she had experienced.

As soon as they got close enough, the massive parasite seemed to detect their presence. The head, as best as they could tell, collided with the side of the submarine, knocking it against the wall of her intestines, villi brushing against the tiny vehicle.

“Don’t make a noise,” Amy whispered, and turned off most of the power to the sub, leaving just the headlights on

“Don’t we need…' 

“Shhh,” Amy said, turning around and making the universal *shut up* gesture.

She had a point. She hoped the tapeworm would be unable to detect any organic material that would interest it. Also, by killing the power, she wanted to come off as just a piece of metal. She felt confident that the flow in her aunt’s intestines could carry them naturally, until they were far enough away from the worm to re-start the sub.

The tapeworm pressed different segments of it’s body against the sub, and manipulated the tiny vehicle. After what seemed like ages, the worm released what little hold it had on the sub. It appeared the tangled bundle of noodles which was not digested had caught the attention of the worm.

There was an exhale from the passenger bay. “Do you think…”

Amy turned around again and put her finger up to her lips. Ryan just nodded and sat silently.

The motion of the tapeworm moving around and starting to eat the semi-digested noodles from Sandra’s stomach caused Sandra to place her hand on her stomach and groan.

“Are they doing their job in there?” Chloe said with a laugh, assuming this was the result of her tiny children.

“Yeah, I think they’re making a different,” Sandra said with a smile while rubbing her stomach. “I just hope they’re not having any troubles dealing with it.”

There was an awkward pause, as Sandra did not even realize what she said.

“Wait,” Chloe said, a confused look taking over her face. “Dealing with what?”  More awkward silence.

“I….uhhhh,” Sandra looked nervous as her eyes tried to avoid those of her older sister. “Well….”

“Sandra,” Chloe said, a bit more stern. “What’s wrong?”

There was a big exhale from Sandra. “Well, you see,” she said. “I kind of have a tapeworm.” She and Chloe just looked at each other. There was no emotional freakout from Chloe…yet.

“You have a tapeworm…..and you just swallowed my two children?” this was just meant with a nod from Sandra.

“WELL FUCKING LET THEM OUT!” Chloe screamed.

Meanwhile, everything was going just fine for Amy and Ryan. Amy’s plan had worked like a charm and the tapeworm lost interest in them very quickly. They continued to not take any chances and slowly made their way through their aunt’s intestines. After a while, the miniaturized duo began to wind down their journey through the small intestine and approached the entrance of the rectum.

“What do you mean you can’t throw them up?!” and irate Chloe shouted and Sandra.

“I tried, nothing came up!  I don’t think they’re in my stomach any more,” Sandra tried to reason with her older sister.

“Well then shit them out!” Chloe demanded, slamming the toilet seat down and insisting her younger sister take a dump in front of her right now.

After several awkward minutes of Sandra sitting on the toilet and occasionally letting out a fart, she just looked at Chloe and shook her head. “They’re not ready to come out yet,” she said with a shrug. She then proceeded to sit down and lay back on Chloe and Stephen’s bed. “I do love having them inside me though,” she giggled, and started rubbing the inside of her thigh. 

Chloe had seen enough. She wanted her babies back now.  “Look Sandra, I’m sorry you don’t have to go.  And I also know that they’re PROBABLY fine inside the sub. But I don’t want them near that tapeworm. Wouldn’t you be horrified if your kids were near that thing?”

Sandra’s eyes seemed to light up at hearing this, she bit her lower lip. Truth be told, she wanted her own children inside her body again. She loved it. “Yeah that would be bad,” she fibbed. “I think I’ll need some help freeing your kids.”

“Wait,” Chloe said in an awkward pause, unsure of exactly what this woman meant. “What do you mean?”

Sandra flashed a smile and rolled onto her stomach. She then started to remove her pants.

The miniature submarine was being piloted normally now in Sandra’s rectum. Amy was feeling relieved, glad to have avoided becoming a snack for the tapeworm. She and Ryan were currently just joking around, taking in the disgusting sites of the inside of Sandra’s ass.

“Crap,” Amy said, noting that Sandra’s sphincter was tightly clamped. “She’s gotta loosen up her asshole.” She couldn’t believe she just said that, especially with her brother in the tiny sub. Both siblings laughed.

Several minutes passed when they heard something from outside Sandra’s body. Her asshole seemed to be about to pucker. Briefly, light entered the chamber, almost immediately followed by a giant, pink creature.

“Fuck!” shouted Ryan. “What the fuck is that?!” Amy didn’t have an answer, as the massive pink creature retreated out of the sphincter and continued doing this over and over again. It wasn’t until the massive organism nearly made contact with the sub.

It then dawned on Amy exactly what was entering their aunt’s anus. “Wait….is that a fucking tongue?!”

Sandra was in a sense of naughty ecstasy at the moment. She moaned and pit down into the pillow, as her older sister’s face was buried between her legs. She felt Chloe’s tongue force it’s way into her asshole and then retract. She was in absolute disbelief that she was able to convince her own sister to do this. 

For Chloe, this was an absolutely disgusting experience. It wasn’t just the fact that she was sticking her tongue inside another woman’s ass, but it was the ass of her sister. She wanted to gag and vomit, but she wasn’t thinking clearly and was desperate to free her children after learning about her sister’s tapeworm.

“Is that….is that someone’s tongue?!” Ryan shouted in a panic. Amy managed to pilot the submarine just far enough back that whatever this intruder was, wasn’t going to grab them. Amy’s jaw dropped and eyes went wide. Her brother was right. It was a giant tongue.

“Holy crap,” she mumbled. Someone was actually eating her aunt’s asshole….while they were in there!

Sandra’s moans grew closer and closer together. Her thrusts into the bed intensified. “Fuck yes!  Faster!” she shouted, absolutely loving the feeling of her sister’s tongue inside her ass. “I’m so close!”

Praying that she was almost done, Chloe just closed her eyes and grabbed her sister’s thighs, pulling them closer to her face. She heard her sister scream and then collapse into the bed. Chloe and Sandra then both rushed to the bathroom. Chloe running for the sink and mouthwash, and Sandra racing for the toilet.

Inside the sub in the aunt’s rectum, Ryan and Amy felt their half centimeter sub being forced towards the giant, puckering sphincter. They both screamed as they entered the blinding light and plummeted down towards the toilet.

The two disoriented siblings had to shake the cobwebs loose in their heads. It took them nearly a full minute to realize that they were inside a giant toilet bowl. The looked up, and beyond the white porcelain, they saw the goddess-like faces of their mother and aunt.

Looking down, a playful smiled formed on Sandra’s face. She slowly reached for the handle that flushed the toilet. “Sandra stop!” Chloe screamed at her, causing Sandra to freeze. The malicious aunt just shrugged, and got up and walked away.

After growing back and making sure everything was back to normal, Amy took the time to pull her Aunt Sandra aside.  “Listen Sandra,” she said in her most assertive tone. “That was absolutely uncalled for. You are never going to be involved in the shrinking tech again.”

A shocked and disappointed look took over Sandra’s face. “Wait, are you serious!” she said. “I’m sorry, I got carried away. I really want…”

“Sandra!  Forget it!” snapped Amy, as she started to walk away into the other room to go talk with her family.

The disheartened Sandra began walking out of the house towards her car. Along the way, she saw her brother-in-law, Stephen pulling into the driveway and waved to her as she was exiting the house. All she could think about having him shrink down right in front of her eyes. She wanted to feel his body squirming under her big toe.

Along her drive home, Sandra’s mind was littered with thoughts of her fantasies involving tiny people. She passed a bus, and thought about how much she wanted it inside of her vagina. She saw crowds of people and thought about how they’d feel going down her throat to their doom. She could only hope that her son Paul would be using a shrinking submarine once his medical classes started.

Chapter End Notes:

--


Hope you enjoyed!  Hopefully more to come...