- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here's the next chapter. There will more to come.


--

Amy sat in the cockpit of the submarine which was currently at its’ full size in her old bedroom at her parents’ house. It had been about two weeks since she had intentionally abandoned Matt inside the ear of his lovely girlfriend, Sylvana, and there had been no consequences as a result of that. Work was going pretty well, she actually had not had any incidents, perverted patients, or people trying to kidnap her in quite some time.

Having about a week off from work, Amy wanted to get a little more practice in with the shrinking submarine.  None of her friends were able to go on any girls trips with her, so she might as well get a little more training in.  She could convince her work to pay her for it, after all.

What Amy decided to do was to surprise her parents with the shrunken submarine.  Neither of her parents had seen her in the submarine yet, so she thought it would be cool to surprise them at her tiny size. Both her parents had been at work, and should be returning at any moment.  “Alright, this should be easy,” she said to herself, with a smile. She was just shrinking in her parents house that she knew like the back of her hand. What could go wrong.

Adjusting the dials, Amy clenched her stomach, and shrunk the submarine down to about a half centimeter long. As always, she was smaller than that inside. She had been shrunken countless times, and this shouldn’t be any different. Her plan was currently to fly and pilot the sub into her parents’ room, land on their nightstand, and surprise them.

Flying through the air, Amy made sure to keep a close eye on the energy gauges for the submarine. She wouldn’t be flying for long, so she figured it was fine. The tiny woman traversed through the air to the open door of her room. All she had to do was fly down the hallway to her parents room and everything would be set.

As the tiny woman turned the corner from her room into the hallway, her eyes nearly bulged out of her head. “Oh fuck!” she screamed and tried desperately to pull the controls for the submarine and change direction.

Approaching Amy’s sub hovering in the air, at alarming speed, was her father, Stephen. The giant man normally stood just under six feet tall, and was an average sized man.  Now, he absolutely towered over her, like a living monolith. What was even stranger and also caught Amy off guard, was that her dad was shirtless. He was holding a purple t-shirt in his right hand, leaving his bare, and slightly hairy, chest exposed.

“Shit! Shit! Shit!” Amy screamed. She pulled on the steering controls, trying to send the submarine up towards the air. Unfortunately for her, there was not enough time. Her dad took another step forward, and the miniaturized ship collided with his giant chest. The sub was turned up side down, and Amy shouted as she quickly rocked back and forth, nearly giving her whiplash.  Her head collided with the steering wheel, and she temporarily passed out.

This was a critical situation for the tiny nurse. Amy was unconscious in a half centimeter submarine that was no longer using its flight mechanisms. The tiny sub slowly began to plummet down towards the ground. It was not free-falling through the air, as Amy’s dad continued to walk forward. This meant the sub fell while pressed against his body, as he pushed it as he walked forward.

Stephen walked with a purpose. There was a reason his shirt was off and he was going to his bedroom. He started to remove his shorts and boxers as well. He was anticipating his wife getting up here any moment, and wanted to surprise her.

Meanwhile, Stephen was totally oblivious to his daughter’s whereabouts. He didn’t know that she was currently falling while skidding down his chest towards the ground. As Steve started to enter his bedroom, he found himself getting more and more excited. Enough so, that he needed to adjust his gym shorts and tight blue briefs. Momentarily puling open the elastic on both his shorts and underwear, Steve unintentionally caught Amy’s descending body inside the submarine. While he couldn’t really feel it, the half centimeter submarine was now nestled in between the base of Stephen’s cock and his testicles. The man removed his shorts, and proceeded to lay down on his bed, wearing nothing but a pair of tight blue underwear.

Amy woke up suddenly, and quickly unbuckled her seatbelt. Rather than slowly coming to, she suddenly sprung back to consciousness. She was momentarily confused, everything around her was dark, and there was a peculiar, musty odor lingering around the sub. It was something she had smelled before, but she couldn’t quite place it.

She got her realization soon enough, as she felt movement underneath the sub. “Where the fuck am I?” she asked, and started up the sub, activating the headlights. Again, it took a few seconds, but she soon began to realize where she was. The headlights illuminated the massive, unmistakable outline of the shaft of a penis.  A big one.

“Who…who’s fucking crotch am I in now?” Amy said in annoyance, pounding the dashboard in frustration. She was very tired of being shrunken around the genitals of giant men.

Without warning, light began to flood into the submarine. The enormous cock and balls were jostled about, causing Amy to shout in surprise. The dark blue underwear was pulled back, temporarily blinding Amy. When she opened her eyes, she was greeted by a massive eyeball with a dark brown iris. She was stunned by the sheer size of it. The giant eyeball widened, almost as in excitement. Amy wasn’t sure if it was staring at the monstrous cock or if it had located her.

“LOOKS YUMMY!” a titanic yet still feminine voice stated. Amy watched as the eyeball pulled back, revealing a truly massive face. Amy’s jaw dropped and her eyes bulged.

“Mom?!” she shouted. Thoughts began racing through her mind as it soon dawned on her where she was. She remembered crashing into her dad’s chest before backing out. “Oh shit,” she mumbled, staring up at the penis which was becoming more erect by the second. “That’s dad’s cock?!”

Stephen laid back on the bed, as his wife Chloe kissed his inner thigh. Chloe was almost fifty, but didn’t look it. She was a short, beautiful, short-haired woman of Korean descent. And right now, she wanted to do something to her husband that she rarely did.

With a sexy look in her eye, Chloe extended her tongue and began to lick Stephen’s thigh, making her way to his scrotum and balls. Her husband let out a moan and began to run his hands through her hair. Her long, serpentine tongue began to move up his shaft, stroking him all the way to his tip, before traveling back down to his balls.

Amy was at a loss.  She had no intention of getting in between her giant horny parents.  She had even less of an intention of being on her father’s giant cock when he was getting a blow job.  Unfortunately, that’s exactly where she found herself. She thought about trying to pilot the sub out of there, but her mom’s face was just too close. Any movement would surely catch the attention of those giant eyes.

“Shit,” Amy mumbled, as her mother’s tongue got closer and closer. “This is not how I wanted to surprise them.” She giggled a little bit, at the sheer craziness of the situation. The nervous giggles soon turned to panic.

Chloe’s giant tongue went to stroke the base of her husband’s fat cock once again. This time, the sticky surface of her tongue struck the shrunken submarine. Amy shouted as she felt the sub being lifted towards her mother’s hungry mouth. The lips parted wide, revealing the dark cave.

Hearing her husband continue to moan, Chloe continued to get into it. She worked her way back up to the head of the phallus, and she knew Stephen was going to cum soon.

Inside Chloe’s mouth, Amy was just letting whatever happen, happen. She knew there was no way to escape her mom’s mouth while she was blowing her dad, so all she could do was sit here and hope she could escape before her mom swallowed.

Without warning, Amy heard a loud, masculine moan from outside her mom’s jaws. A wave of white, seminal fluid then hit the windshield of the sub. “Ugh, that’s so disgusting,” Amy said, closing her eyes, as her submarine was coated in her father’s sperm.

Seeing her husband relax and make eye contact with her, Chloe had a sense of satisfaction, knowing she made her man cum. She gave him a seductive wink and tilted her head back.

“Wait what?!” Amy shouted as she felt her body being carried back towards her mom’s throat.  “No!  You’re fucking kidding me!”

Taking a huge gulp, Chloe swallowed her husband’s load while he watched, extremely aroused. “Damn, you are so sexy,” Stephen said, sitting up and grabbing Chloe’s left breasts and rubbing her nipple through her bra. In response to this, Chloe just opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue, showing her mouth was empty and Stephen’s load was traveling down her throat towards her stomach.

Inside Chloe’s stomach, a stream of seminal fluid mixed with saliva trickled down from her throat, into the churning lake of stomach acid. Accompanying cum was Chole’s only daughter in her tiny submarine as it landed into the burning pool.  “God dammit, mom!” Amy shouted. She had been inside stomachs many times before and hadn’t really had any issues from someone besides Renee or her Aunt Sandra.

Glancing around, she saw what looked like a half-digested bagel that she started drifting towards. Amy assumed the sub could survive the trip, but really didn’t feel like going through her mom the natural way. Especially since it would mean getting flushed down the toilet.

After some brainstorming, Amy felt like she came up with a plan. She knew that if she was either puked or crapped out, she’d be in danger of getting flushed down the toilet. Amy suspected she’d be able to be fine if she got burped up. Sure it would be ideal to turn the jets on and fly out of here, but the ship did not have enough power to fly at the moment, and the sub’s often struggled to fly out of stomach acid anyway.

Amy had an idea to get burped up by her mom. It helped that more liquid was flowing through the sphincter into the stomach. It turned out to be sparking water, which her mom constantly drank. Amy re-ignited the sub’s engine and the thrusters came online. Rather than trying to manuver the sub into the air, Amy began to drive around the stomach with them on. This caused bubbles to form out of the stomach acid and start to rise.

Feeling the stomach acid start to get more volatile around her, Amy heard a titanic gurgling sound. “Finally, took her long enough,” she said in excitement, and made sure her seatbelt was tightly secured.

As Chloe walked around the kitchen into the dining room, she stopped momentarily and placed her hand on her stomach. She also felt the gurgle, and felt pressure building inside of her. With her husband in another part of the house, Chloe opened her mouth wide, and let out a loud burp, clearing the pressure from her guts.

Amy screamed and closed her eyes as she felt herself being shut upward. Briefly opening her eyes back up, she saw her plan was working. She had been shot back up her mother’s throat, and was now resting on the fleshy, soft surface of her tongue.

“Alright, now just gotta get out when she opens her mouth again,” the micro nurse said to herself. She waited patiently, as drops of saliva game down, landing on the windshield of the tiny sub.

Clearing her throat, Chloe felt the urge to cough. As she did so, she unknowingly freed her miniscule daughter from her mouth. Trying her best to maintain both her composure, as well as the controls of the submarine. She was flying towards the dining room table at high speeds, and was doing everything she could to slow the velocity and lessen the impact. As the dining room table grew closer and closer, Amy pulled up on the steering device as hard as she could. “Come on, pull up,” she groaned.

Hitting the jets at just the right time, Amy was finally able to steady the ship. She managed to get control of the sub, and landed on the dining room table. “Okay, I’m free,” Amy laughed to herself. She got up out of the cockpit and walked to the passenger bay. She had put a mini fridge into the sub for her longer jobs.

While Amy was grabbing a cold water bottle and some apple slices, she her mom had spotted something tiny and peculiar on the dining room table. Sitting back down, Amy jumped a foot as she spotted her giantess of a mom staring down at her.  “Shit,” she mumbled, seeing a disgusted look on her mother’s face.

The scowl on Chloe’s face was punctuated by the words coming out of her giant mouth. “IS THAT A BUG?”  Amy rolled her eyes upon hearing this. Her instincts were telling her to get out of there, but moving right now would only confirm her mother’s suspicions. There was also currently not enough space for her to grow back, so Amy decided to stay still momentarily.

Suddenly Chloe reached her massive right hand down towards the sub. However it was not coming down to pick up the tiny, metallic shell of a vehicle. No, instead her massive thumb was extending towards it.

“Mom no!” Amy screamed. Her mother’s giant thumb landed directly on top of the tiny sub and began to press down. Amy screamed in panic as her mother pressed down for what felt like ages. She metal all around her creaked and groaned. She expected to be crushed any second now.

Sure, the sub was reinforced and Amy was likely going to be fine, but she was not thinking straight at the moment. She just already been knocked out, landed in her dad’s crotch and been swallowed by her mom.  She was very jumpy and panicking at the moment.

Chloe pulled her hand up, expecting to see the splattered remains of some insect. To her surprise, the tiny figure appeared to be intact. Plucking it up between two fingers, she soon realized it wasn’t a bug, but some weird model…submarine?  Or maybe just a weirdly shaped piece of metal. Chloe rolled the tiny ship between her thumb and forefinger a few times, unknowingly putting more pressure on it.  Amy was screaming at her mom but she knew it was useless.

“Crap, cell phone, stupid,” she said to herself, and reached down to her pocket. Much to her displeasure, her cell phone was not down there. She assumed it must have fallen out when she passed out and rolled somewhere.

“WHAT IN THE WORLD IS THIS THING?” Chloe said, bringing the sub up past her face again. The giantess of a woman was captivated by it for some reason she could not explain. “OH WELL,” she said, placing tiny submarine down on the ground by her gargantuan bare foot.

With an exhale, Amy grabbed the controls and prepared to pilot the ship out of here. She just wanted to wait for her mom to walk out of the room, so she could pilot the ship under the couch, or at least somewhere that she could catch her breath. Much to the dismay of tiny Amy Lin, she watched her mom’s face high above her twist into a grin. Her giant, wide bare foot lifted high into the air.

Amy had realized by now that she would likely be fine, but she still knew this was going to suck. “Fuck it, I’m going,” she said to herself, and began to pilot the sub.

“OH NO YOU DON’T!” her mom laughed, and brought her giant bare foot down.  Hard.

Doing her best to avoid the massive foot, Amy’s efforts were not enough.  The giant foot slammed down on top of the sub, causing it to violently rock from the impact. Amy was almost encased in darkness, and the lights on the sub just illuminated the strange landscape made of her skin. The immense pressure under Chloe’s foot caused the reinforced metal and glass to groan, but again it held. What Amy was not safe from though, was the noxious, sweaty odor emitted from her mother’s foot. Amy’s eyes watered as the awful scent filtered in through tiny cracks in the machine. Unable to hold it in any longer, Amy rushed to the bathroom and released the contents of her stomach into the toilet.

Enjoying messing with this tiny object, Chloe bit her lip and slowly lifted her foot. She smiled, seeing the strange object stuck to the sweaty, glistening sole of her foot. “HAH! GOTCHA!” the titaness said with a smirk.

Reaching down, she plucked up the tiny vehicle and placed it down on the ground. She wanted to step on it again.

Realizing she was back on the ground, Amy quickly initiated the protocol to re-grow the sub. She got an error message. *INSUFFICIENT SPACE TO RE-GROW* it read.

“Shit, too close to mom,” she mumbled. Then Amy finally caught a break. As her giantess of a mom took a few steps back, the LED screen lit up green. *RE-GROW NOW?*

Amy hit the button, and the sub steadily returned to his normal sized, nearly completely filling the living room. She sat back in her seat in relief and exhaustion.

Chloe was unable to belief her eyes. “What the hell!?” the middle aged woman screamed as the tiny silver object grew into her living room into a submarine. She backed up against the wall in shock and some fear. The door began to open and Chloe screamed again. “Get out of my…” was all she got out.

Out of the submarine, stumbled her beloved daughter, Amy. She was decked out in her nursing scrubs, and collapsed onto her hands and knees. She was gagging, and Chloe rushed over to comfort her daughter.

“Sweetie,” her mom said, giving her a hug. “What happened?”

Amy rolled her eyes and began to explain everything. She watched her mom’s face turn red in embarrassment, when she mentioned how she ended up in her stomach. Her mom also looked ashamed when Amy mentioned her trying to crush the sub with her thumb and her bare foot.

“Oh geez,” the milf said, smelling the air. “What’s that smell?”

With a slight giggle, Amy shrugged. “Uh mom, that would be your feet.” Chloe’s eyes widened, barely able to belief her feet smelled to toxic.

After some more apologizing, Amy’s younger brother Ryan walked into the house. Amy loved her brother, but he was still in college and could be very annoying at times. He walked into the room and stopped, staring in confusion.

“Alright, I’ll bite,” he said. “Why is there a submarine in the living room?  And why does everything smell awful?  It’s like mom’s feet,” he said with a laugh, not seeing the irony in his statement.

“Hey!” Chloe said, a little bit annoyed. “My feet don’t smell that bad.”

“Oh please mom,” Ryan responded. “You could kill a small animal with the smell of those things.” He then turned his attention back to the submarine, pointing at it and glancing at Amy, asking the question of “what the hell?” with just his eyes.

Chloe was still a bit offended by her son’s comments. She then had a slightly devious idea. “Hey Amy, sweetie,” she said, grabbing the attention of both Ryan and Amy. “Why don’t you take your brother inside your sub and show him around.”

Chapter End Notes:

--


More to come!