- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here's the next chapter for this story.  Hope you enjoy!


--

Amy looked through her Facebook messages with Matt. He had eased up a bit, but he was still occasionally messaging her. It had been weeks since he had tried to abduct her and trap her and her (former) coworker Jessica inside of his testicles. Weeks since he orgasmed and shot Jessica out in a lake of his cum. Weeks since Jessica drowned while Matt held the tiny sub hostage, preventing Amy from rescuing her miniaturized coworker. Weeks since Amy watched Matt’s gigantic girlfriend, Sylvana, lick up the puddle of cum, and unknowingly swallow Jessica’s tiny body, all while Matt ate her out from behind.

Weeks had gone by and Amy felt like she was constantly thinking about this. Almost immediately after the incident, Amy began planning out her revenge. She didn’t want to go to the police, she was worried that she could somehow be liable or an accomplice, since shrinking was her idea.  Maybe she wouldn’t end up in jail, but she was worried about getting sued.

No, she had been working out a plan for revenge, one that involved the shrinking sub. Luckily, Matt’s horniness was getting the better of him. He had been flirting with her in a teasing manor online, despite him being in a “committed” relationship. Matt seemed to really want to own Amy’s tiny shrunken body, so she was more than happy to lead him on. This sociopath seemed to have no remorse for the death of Jessica, and Amy was using that to her advantage.

Through their Facebook conversations, Amy was acting oblivious to Matt’s intentions, and appeared to be ignoring what he had done. She did a great job of acting like she wanted to shrink around him again, but her one condition was that he would have to shrink in the submarine with her.

Extremely aroused and excited by this idea, Matt seemed certain that he would be getting to have sex with Amy. And then eventually, once he’d be back at normal size, he’d find away to keep her as his little toy. The one issue with this was Matt’s loyal and loving girlfriend, Sylvana. He didn’t want to get her involved, as he knew she would never allow it. She was very monogamous after all.

Looking over their messages, Amy knew this was a chance to get some very sweet and ironic payback. “Why don’t we shrink down in the sub, and explore your girlfriend’s body?” she suggested. “We can have some fun inside her!”

Almost instantly, this was met with approval from Matt. “That’s fucking awesome!  Where should we go, babe?” he responded.

Amy shook her head reading this guys response. This was too easy.  “Let’s shrink down tiny and explore her head, it’ll be more exciting with the chance of her catching us.”

With that, the trap was set. Amy was set to meet Matt two days from now, late at night when Sylvana would be sleeping upstairs.

--

Amy walked up to Matt’s apartment and knocked on the front door. The shrinking submarine was tucked safely in her purse, and she pulled off a phone and fired off a text to the creep, letting him know she was here. It took less than a minute for the visibly excited Matt to answer the front door. He pulled Amy in an forced a kiss on her, inserting his tongue into her mouth and grinding his crotch into her.

“Excited?!” Amy giggled with a fake laugh, catching her breath from Matt’s actions. She felt disgusted that he had just forced his tongue down her throat and it took her composure not to vomit.

“Did you bring the sub?” Matt asked, though he already knew the answer. Amy just raised her purse and nodded. “Awesome, maybe after we go in Sylvana, you can shrink back down for me,” Matt said nervously, clearly hoping she would say yes.

For Amy, this was just more confirmation for what Matt’s true intentions were. “We’ll see, perhaps,” she said in a teasing tone, knowing damn well that she would not be shrinking down for him again. She had learned her lesson.

‘Haha I think you missed me,” Matt said, watching her taking the submarine out of her purse. “I know I missed having you inside my balls.”

Amy shivered as she watched him grab his crotch and wink at her. She had absolutely no desire to wind up back inside his testicles. She watched as he grabbed the submarine which was currently a few inches long, and moved it around his hands.

“So what do we do first?” he asked.

Amy rolled her eyes, just annoyed listening to his voice. “Well, first I need to grow it back to normal,” she said. “Then we can enter the sub and shrink down from the inside. Where’s your girlfriend?”

Matt grinned, loving how devious it felt that he was going to be cheating on his girlfriend….inside his girlfriend! “Sylvana’s sleeping upstairs!” he said with a smirk.

“Excellent,” Amy said, holding out her hand as Matt handed the sub back to her. She placed her thumb on the back of the submarine. She heard it beep, meaning her thumbprint was accepted and placed it down in the center of the room. “Stand back,” she instructed.

Even though he had seen it before, Matt watched in amazement as the sub grew large enough for them to both comfortably fit inside. “Where do you want me,” Matt said as he began gently caressing Amy’s back as she tried to sit in the pilot’s chair.

“Just sit in the passenger bay for now,” she said. “And strap yourself in. We’re about to get tiny.”

“How small are we getting?” asked Matt, taking a seat.

“Very small,” Amy said, pressing the button causing them to begin shrinking. “About one millimeter.”

The submarine slowly and steadily diminished in size in the middle of the living room. It continued to dwindle down until it was about one millimeter in length, on the hardwood floor. Amy continued to roll her eyes in annoyance listening to Matt comment about how cool it was to be down at this tiny size.

Amy used the thrusters on the sub to propel them into the air, and they began flying down the hall to the bedroom. Amy did not like flying the sub, as it absolutely drained the energy in the sub, and meant they would be stuck small for much longer. The subs’ batteries recharged naturally, but Amy still did not like being stuck small.  Her experiences in Renee’s stomach and Matt’s balls had left a bad impression on her.  Not to mention her adventures with her cousins inside her giant aunt.

The tiny duo inside the sub flew down the hallway towards the cracked door of Matt and Sylvana’s bedroom. There they could see the closet light was left on, which Matt had done intentionally to help illuminate the room.

“Holy shit, she’s huge,” Matt said under his breath. Amy couldn’t help but agree. The normally petite Sylvana was now a titan. She was laying on the bed on her back and seemed to be wearing nothing but a sexy blue sleeveless nightdress. Her dyed blonde hair draped down past her shoulders, while it was its’ darker brown color near the top of her head.

Why the fuck would he want to cheat on her, Amy thought to herself. Amy knew she was attractive, but Sylvana looked like a damn goddess right now. She glanced back and Matt appeared mesmerized. It was a shame what would happen to him.

Looking at Sylvana in this new way meant Matt’s mind was racing. As a matter of fact, he was having second thoughts on if he actually wanted to go through with this and if it was really worth cheating on her. As they flew above Sylvana’s sleeping body, Matt watched her stomach and chest gently rise and fall with each breath. Sylvana didn’t have particularly large breasts, she was only a B-cup, but they were absolutely massive now.

“Hey we’re gonna need to land soon,” Amy called back to the passenger bay. “We’re running low on power.”

This caught Matt a bit off guard. “Wait, what’s that mean?”

Another eye roll from Amy. She could’ve sworn she told him this while they were in the living room, but he must have been too busy ogling her body and planning how he was going to get her to shrink again. “It means that’s well need to drive along her body for a while. That and we can’t grow back till we get more of a charge.”

Amy glanced back and saw a peculiar look on Matt’s face. “That’s not a problem, is it?” she asked.

Matt was caught up in his own fantasies at the moment. This view of his giga girlfriend was absolutely stunning. He just pictured sitting atop her shoulder, as she rampaged through a city. Destroying everything and everyone, while Matt just sat and watched. Hell, maybe he’d even be telling her what to do, she could be his own instrument of destruction.

“Huh,” he said, as he heard Amy speaking to him again. “Oh yeah it’s fine.” He had no idea what she was talking about. He was just amazed at the view.

Amy began to lower the one millimeter submarine down on the slumbering Amy’s face, specifically, above her upper lip and below her nostrils.

“This is crazy,” Matt said in excitement. “We’re fucking tiny on Sylvana’s face, and she has no idea.”

That was your own plan, idiot, Amy thought to herself. She didn’t say that though. She just told him that she needed to shut off the sub for a few minutes. After flying for much longer than usual, she wanted to check the mechanics and needed a to take some time and make sure everything was alright.

“Hey is it okay if I leave the sub and just look around for a bit?” Matt asked.

With a fake smile and nod, Amy just said, “Sure.”

Exiting the one millimeter sub, it soon dawned on Matt just how tiny he was. He was far smaller than a millimeter, a literal speck on his girlfriend’s face. His cock grew harder and harder looking around, he was barely able to believe what he was standing on. He quickly dropped down to his hands and knees, and placed his face against the soft, pale ground that was Sylvana’s face. He glanced to the north and looked at her cavernous nostrils. Each breath she took caused air to blow past his face. He knew that if he got much closer to them, or if Sylvana inhaled too deeply, he’d be inhaled as if he was nothing.

Thinking no one was watching, Matt whipped out his cock and began to pump using his right hand. He let out a soft moan. He was currently imagining dozens of screaming people trying to run from Sylvana’s giant nostrils, only for her to breath in deeply and all their tiny, screaming bodies would be sucked up like in a hurricane.

Turning to the south, Matt continued to stroke himself staring off at Sylvana’s giant breasts, slightly peaking out from her sexy night dress. His attention turned to her naturally perky, giant pink lips. Though her mouth was closed, Matt began to lose himself again. He wanted to see Sylvana eat people. Sure, he knew she technically ate Amy’s coworker who probably drowned in his cum, but he didn’t really see it. He pumped his cock faster and faster and was about to orgasm. He then began to picture Amy screaming and falling down into Sylvana’s mouth. 

That did it. Matt moaned as he sprayed what realistically was an incredibly tiny amount of sperm on the facial skin of his girlfriend.

From inside the sub, Amy just shook her head and laughed. “What a fucking pervert,” she said to herself.  She watched him tuck himself back into his shorts, and start walking back to the submarine.

“Oh good, you’re back,” she said, pretending she didn’t see anything. “Anything exciting?”

“Yeah, a gigantic, sexy woman,” he laughed. “Is the ship ready to go?”

“Yep, all good,” Amy said. “Buckle yourself back in.”  Matt did so and the sub began to drive along Amy’s face. They went around her nose to avoid getting sucked in, and began to trek along her cheek. Amy said nothing, still completely intent on her plan for revenge. She was just focused on driving along Sylvana’s face until they got to her ear.

“Hey stop the ship!” Matt called out as he unbuckled his seatbelt.

It’s a sub, Amy thought to herself, before asking why. She and Matt had a quick conversation, and Matt explained that he wanted to get out and take a closer view. They were currently below Sylvana’s left eye, and he wanted to see what it looked like while he was tiny.

“Alright have fun,” Amy said. “I’ll be here.” The visibly irritated nurse sat down in the cockpit and began to scroll through her phone. She soon put her phone down, and watched intently as Matt began to trek along Sylvana’s skin towards the giant, closed eyeball.

Matt couldn’t explain it, but this was extremely erotic to him. He continued to walk up to Sylvana’s giant eyeball and it seemed to be flickering underneath her eyelid. “Holy shit,” he said. He was tempted to start pleasuring himself again, but was still a bit tired from cumming on her face, and also was planning on fucking Amy inside Sylvana’s head.

He felt the sudden urge to touch her eyelid covering the closed eyeball. To him, it just felt like a sensual thing to do that would make them feel closer. Reaching out, Matt placed the palm of his right hand against the closed eyelid.

A sudden movement caused Matt to pull his hand back and slowly back up. Suddenly, the massive eyelid began to open, revealing the massive brown iris seemed dazed and confused, with the smaller black pupil darting back and forth. “Shit, she’s awake,” a panicked Matt said, as he slowly continued to back up.

This was also seen by Amy, who wasn’t sure how to react. “Huh, didn’t expect this,” she said in a relaxed tone.

The giant eyeball seemed to locate the movement, and appeared to zero in on Matt’s tiny body. “Syl!  Syl it’s me!” he shouted, waving his miniscule arms back and forth.

Sylvana’s titanic voice mumbled something in audible, causing Matt to freak out even more. And just as this had started, Sylvana’s eye shut and she was back asleep. What both Matt and Amy had no idea of, was that Sylvana had been dreaming about Matt. Specifically, she had been dreaming about him laying down, and then lowering her crotch onto his face and riding him.

“Whoa, holy shit that was close,” Matt said, as he ran back to the “safety” of the submarine. “Did you see that?” he said, re-entering the sub and breathing heavily.

“Smooth,” Amy said, laughing to herself, as she began to drive back along Sylvana’s cheek. The shrunken pair continued along this route until they reached the side of her head.

Gradually approaching the giantesses’ ear, both Amy and Matt were taken aback by the sheer size of the entrance of Sylvana’s ear. It appeared to be some giant cave they were about to enter, and both were feeling nervous and excited, just for very different reasons.

“You sure you want to do this?” Amy said to Matt. She still fully intended on punishing him for what he did to her and Jessica, but him allowing this to happen just made it even better.

“Sure, as long as you’re still ready/” he said. He seemed to be trying to convince Amy that he was a player and way smoother than he actually was. Amy saw right through this, assuming he was just trying to cover for his nervousness.

“Alright, if you say so,” she said with a smirk. Navigating the one millimeter submarine, Amy proceeded to enter the massive left ear of Sylvana. The headlights of the sub were the only source of light throughout the massive tunnel. Amy had been inside an ear before, but Matt was in awe. He had never seen anything like this, and was amazed looking at the skin walls where he could see the spiderweb of red veins running through them.

Amy continued to traverse the inside of the ear canal. As she began to pass mounds of earwax, she knew it was time to put her plan in motion.  She stopped the sub and turned it off, and turned her attention to Matt. “Wanna get started?” she asked, as she pulled her shirt off, revealing her white bra underneath.

Matt’s eyes widened. This was actually happening. He was about to have sex with this gorgeous woman inside of his girlfriend’s ear. He removed his shirt and started to exit the submarine. “So can she hear us?!” Matt asked, giddy with excitement as he walked onto the strange surface of his girlfriend’s ear canal.

“I don’t think so, give it a shot,” Amy said with a laugh, remaining near the entrance to the submarine.

“Sylvana!  Can you hear me?!” Matt shouted with a laugh. “I’m in your head you giant bitch!” There was no answer, as even being in Sylvana’s ear canal was not enough to get by the fact that he was less than a millimeter tall. He started to remove his pants, and turned around to see Amy. He had a raging erection right now, and planned on burying it inside Amy’s ass.

As Matt turned around, a confused look appeared on his face. He briefly saw Amy run inside the submarine, and then out of sight. “Wait what the fuck!” he said, and ran towards the sub door in nothing but his underwear. As he tried to pull the door open to the submarine, he instantly realized it was locked.  He backed up in a panic, and saw Amy in the cockpit window smiling and waving at him. Her shirt was back on, and she didn’t look like she was going anywhere.

“Amy what the fuck is going on?  Open the door!”

A sinister grin took over the face of Amy. She hit the button on the speaker system allowing her to communicate with Matt outside the tiny sub. “Did you really think I’d let you fuck me?  After everything you did?  If you did, you truly are an idiot.” She watched as Matt was trying to process what she was saying. “You try to kidnap me in your gross balls, you let my coworker drown in your cum, and then you have the audacity to try and hit on me even more?!  How fucking dare you!”

She loved the look of panic on Matt’s face. He was wide eyed almost at the point of tears. He was shouting apologies, trying to get back in her good graces.

“It’s weird,” Amy said. “You’re saying you’re sorry, but two minutes ago you were literally willing to have sex with me in your girlfriend’s ear. You really are a pig,” she insisted.

“So what? Are you just gonna leave me in here?” Matt said nervously.

Amy smiled again. “Nope, I want to see what happens to you!  Why don’t you try to get Sylvana’s attention?  Maybe she’ll help you.”

A horrified look was on Matt’s face. “Wait what?!  You can’t do this! You know that she can’t hear me!”

“Weird, cause if you can kill my coworker, I feel like I can do this,” Amy responded. “And you’re just too far away, looks like you’ll just have to go further into her ear, maybe all the way to her brain.” Matt seemed to understand what Amy was saying and dropped his head. He was tearing up now, and turned and started to trek further into his girlfriend’s ear. Amy knew that he would never be able to reach Sylvana’s brain, she thought there was no chance he’d last that long. Also, human biology would prevent that.

Slowly driving far behind Matt, Amy was too interested in seeing what happened to just leave. She loved seeing Matt stumble over tiny hairs and small mounds of wax. He would occasionally turn back, seemingly pleading with her for help. “Hey just be happy I’m giving you light,” Amy would respond.

After a few more minutes, Amy started to get bored. Matt was calling out to Sylvana, hoping he would rescue her from this hell. Amy could see that Matt wasn’t paying attention to where he was walking, busy shouting up at the walls and looking around. She could also see he was approaching a large mound of gold ear wax.

Impulsively, Amy turned the headlights out on the sub. A few seconds went by and she heard a scream. She smiled, she had an idea of what just happened. Turning the headlights back on, it took Amy several seconds for her eyes to adjust and locate Matt.

The tiny Matt had stumbled and fallen face first into the mound of wax. He screamed and struggled, but was sinking into it. “Amy help!” he shouted, struggling desperately to keep his head out of the waxy mess. “I….can…brea..” he said as his head slipped back into the sticky substance. He was in the wax about waist up, with his abdomen, arms, chest, neck and head now totally uncased and stuck. He frantically kicked his legs and tried to free himself, but it was useless.

An incredibly loud moan rocked the ear canal, and caused Amy to jump. It was clear that Matt was firmly stuck and would not be escaping….ever. With a smile, Amy felt vindicated and that this creep was not going to bother her anymore, and that he had gotten what he deserved.

She piloted the sub out of the ear, onto the side of Sylvana’s face. The sub had charged enough to fly, so she managed to take off and land on Sylvana’s dresser. The goddess was still half asleep, with her hand buried in her crotch as she touched herself. She moaned Matt’s name, which caused Amy to shake her head. At one point, she even stuck her finger in her ear and appeared to scratch an itch. Amy knew that there was no chance she could reach Matt, and likely couldn’t even hear him.

With a sense of relief, Amy landed on the living room floor and grew the sub back to normal. Exiting the sub and shrinking it back down, she placed it back in her purse. She walked out of the front door, closing it quietly to not wake up Sylvana, and walked down the street with enjoyment in her step.

Chapter End Notes:

--


More to come!