- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

It's been a while, but here's the second part of this chapter.


--



An incredibly awkward and traumatic conversation took place between Amy, Paul and Sandra.  While Paul just stood there in shock, Amy had to explain to her aunt everything that had gone wrong inside of her digestive system. This meant the death of her beloved daughter Michelle, who was currently being digested by a tapeworm in Sandra’s own guts. A tapeworm she didn’t even knew she had.  The other was Eunice.  Who was currently one millimeter tall inside of her mother’s body.  Everyone assumed she was still in Sandra’s anus, as that’s where they saw her last.  None of them knew that in her aroused state, Sandra had accidentally scooped her tiny daughter off her asshole and deposited the tiny woman deep within her vagina.

 

As expected, Sandra did not take the news well.  She sobbed for nearly twenty minutes, holding her lower abdomen, almost as if she was trying to speak to Michelle one last time.

 

Amy watched, unable to help but feel guilty as her aunt cried, mentioning Michelle’s name.  Amy knew deep down that it wasn’t her fault, and neither her aunt or her cousin seemed to blame her, but she still couldn’t help the feeling.

 

“So,” Aunt Sandra said, turning her attention to Amy.  “Do you think my Eunice is still alive?”

 

“Honestly yes,” Amy responded, trying her best to sound confident. “When we saw her last she didn’t appear to be in a dangerous situation.

 

“And you said you last saw her….” Sandra said in a leading way.

 

“Ummm…on your…on your asshole,” Amy said, blushing and slightly uncomfortable.  Upon hearing this, Sandra’s demeanor seemed to change. 

 

“You need to go in after her,” she claimed, wiping a tear away from her eyes.  Both Amy and Paul looked at each other, but Sandra continued talking.  “Both of you, it’s only right.”

 

Paul looked as if he had seen a ghost.  He was badly shaken up and the last thing he wanted was to venture back inside his mother’s body. She was literally a death trap.  “Mom, I don’t know if I can,” he mumbled, looking at Amy in a panicked way.

 

“Listen, you need to go in and save your sister!” demanded Sandra. Both Amy and Paul were uncomfortable with how suddenly her demeanor changed. She definitely was acting strange. “And it is too dangerous for one of you to go by yourself.  I’m not losing any more people in my family today.”

 

Despite Amy hating the idea, she knew that her aunt was not going to let this go.  She pulled Paul aside and promised she would not let anything happen. It was crystal clear that Paul did not believe her, but he agreed anyway.  Perhaps it was his hope that Eunice would still be alive and they’d be able to rescue her, but he reluctantly agreed.  Very reluctantly. 

 

While Amy and Paul were talking in another room, Sandra was starting to lose it. Maybe all the stress was just fading away, but was ravenous to feel that submarine back inside her.  It just felt too good, and she used her index finger to stroke the lips of her vagina before her son and niece re-entered the room.

 

After Amy called Sandra back into the room, Sandra’s eyes widened.  She witnessed both Paul and Amy enter the submarine, and she let out a small moan, hoping that they didn’t hear it.  Before her very eyes, the submarine began to diminish back down to a centimeter tall, meaning the passengers inside were closer to a millimeter.

 

“Yes,” Sandra said under her breath in excitement, as she scrunched her toes.  She walked towards the miniature submarine, her giant feet crashing down on the floor and her heart pounding inside of her chest. 

 

Inside the sub, Paul was having a panic attack and trying every deep breathing exercise he could think of.  The massive fingers plucked up the tiny vehicle and brought it up to her eyes. Sandra had a disturbing smile on her face, which made Amy very uncomfortable. “What was she so excited about?” she thought to herself.

 

Sandra’s lips parted and her massive, serpentine tongue emerged from the dark cave that was her mouth. Several strands of saliva stretched from the roof of her mouth to her tongue.  Paul started to scream as his mother’s giant tongue began to lick and caress the tiny sub, coating it in her saliva.

 

“THERE, ALL LUPED UP,” she giggled.  The tiny passengers were on high alert.  Sandra was way to cheerful and excited for someone who’s own daughter was dead in her intestines, and another was lost inside her rectum.  “NOW MAKE MOMMY PROUD.  MOMMY WANTS YOU INSIDE HER.”

 

“Wait what the fuck does that mean?” shouted Paul, standing up from his seat.

 

“I don’t know!” shouted Amy.  “Sit back and strap in!”

 

The submarine began to shake as it was lowered past Sandra’s stomach. Both Amy and Paul were wide-eyed when they saw that Sandra had already removed her pants and her underwear.

 

“Oh god, your mom is horny,” Amy said, instantly regretting that.  There was just silence as Paul did not know how to respond. Mainly because Amy was right.  As Sandra lowered the miniature sub, she accidentally brought it in front of her giant pussy. The massive shaved vagina could easily swallow the miniature vehicle, and judging from the occasional pulse and fluid slowly seeping out, it seemed that Sandra would be more than happy to shove them up there.

 

Luckily for Amy and Paul, Sandra was able to temporarily resist her urges. She brought the miniature sub towards her back and pulled apart her giant ass cheek. Both Amy and Paul were stunned, particularly Paul. His mom’s ass could easily crush entire buildings, and now he was about to go inside of it. 

 

“HAVE FUN IN THERE,” Sandra giggled. Her being more excited to have them inside of her, rather than focusing on them finding Eunice made Amy nauseous.  For Paul, it was the sight and smell that made him nauseous. The massive red ring began to pucker, and his mother’s sphincter slowly passed along the windshield of the tiny sub.

 

Sandra let out a gasp as she felt her anus accept its’ tiny snack. “Oh fuck,” she said, and rushed to lay down on her bed.  She needed pleasure now, and that tiny sub was going to give it to her. With them inside of her ass, she thought it would be safe to shove two fingers inside of her wet vagina.

 

Of course, Sandra’s daughter Eunice was not inside her asshole, rather, she had been dropped off inside her mom’s wet pussy.  The tiny, young woman had been sobbing, trying to avoid having a mental breakdown.  The heat, the smell, and everything else had caused her to already vomit, but she still thought she needed to find a way to survive. 

 

Soon enough, light flooded the tunnel. Eunice didn’t even had a chance to have a false sense of security, as the two giant fingers soon entered.  “Oh no,” whimpered Eunice, as she started to back up, tripping over a fold of wet skin.  “Not now!  Not this!”

 

With Amy and Paul uselessly searching for Eunice inside Sandra’s ass, Sandra began to lose herself while vigorously masturbating. Eunice had managed to get far enough inside her mother’s vagina to avoid being crushed by those giant fingers. What Sandra didn’t realize was the front door to her house had opened, and her husband, Andy walked into the house. 

 

“Honey I’m home,” he called out, and began walking up the stairs.  He saw the door of his bedroom was opened, and casually walked in.  He went wide eyed as he saw his beloved life lying on the bed, naked, pumping her fingers in and out of her vagina.

 

“What are…” Andy said.

 

“Take your fucking clothes off,” she demanded, while making firm eye contact. “I need to get fucked.”

 

Andy did not need to be told twice. He quickly stripped, unaware that his daughter, son and niece were inside the woman he was about to enter.  Andy and Sandra passionately kissed, and he stroked her wet pussy with his left hand. Once he felt out wet she was, he smiled and slipped his massive cock inside of her.

 

Eunice was relieved when her mom’s giant fingers retreated from her vagina.  She had a slight sense of relief, but the fact that her mom’s pussy was still very wet and she could hear her mom still moaning made her incredibly nervous.  Then she saw it.  Entering the vagina that held her prisoner was the head of a giant penis.  A penis she could only assume belonged to her father. 

 

The two giants passionately had sex in the missionary position.  Each thrust brought the giant cock closer and closer to poor Eunice.  The one millimeter woman had been able to avoid her mom’s fingers, but her dad’s cock was much larger.  Soon enough, the giant organ slammed into her, the head, sticky from fluid, caused her to become stuck.

 

Meanwhile, inside Sandra’s asshole, Amy and Paul were freaking out.  They had been unable to find Paul’s tiny sister in this disgusting landscape. With the only available light being the headlights of their sub, the miniaturized duo saw a gross mounds of human waste, and were beginning to lose hope in finding Eunice.  This was before they heard the loud moans of Sandra.

 

“Sounds like your mom is having fun,” Amy said, before realizing this was a poor choice in words. Paul didn’t say anything, and nearly gagged at hearing this. 

 

“Oh god, I’m gonna cum,” Andy moaned, quickly pulling out of Sandra’s warm, wet pussy, completely unaware that his eighteen year old daughter was stuck to his head.

 

Without warning Sandra turned over and raised her ass in the air. “Shove it up my ass,” she moaned.

 

Andy moaned too. His wife rarely ever offered him the chance for anal sex, and he was not about to pass it up.  Meanwhile, a grossed out Eunice gasped for fresh air for the first time in what felt like hours, and then screamed when she saw where it was going. “Daddy no!” she shouted, as the giant penis approached the spreading ring that was Sandra’s sphincter.

 

Sandra screamed in pleasure and slight pain, as her husband’s cock entered her asshole. She knew that the sub was up there, but right now did not give a shit. Andy grabbed his wife’s hips and rapidly began thrusting, preparing to unleash a load of seminal fluid inside of his wife’s asshole.

 

“Holy shit, it’s your dad’s cock!” screamed Amy, and she tried hard to escape the path of the giant organ. She began piloting the ship farther back into Sandra’s rectum. The gigantic penis was pushed back and forth, until the speed suddenly increased greatly.

 

“Oh fuck, I’m cumming!” shouted Andy. Sandra was currently biting a pillow and could only loudly moan as her husband erupted into her ass.

 

Eunice screamed in terror and disgust. She had no warning, when suddenly a wave of her father’s sperm shot out of the cock she was stuck too.  She screamed as she was launched off the cock head, and landed face down on the ground inside her mother’s ass.  Before she passed out from shock, stress and exhaustion, the last sight she saw was her dad’s giant cock pulling out of the wretched cavern.

 

After several minutes passed and it appeared safe, Amy and Paul began to pilot the sub towards Sandra’s asshole. Amy just sat there awkwardly as Paul puked in the bathroom.  That’s when they saw her.  “Holy shit! It’s Eunice!” screamed Amy. Working quickly, Amy and Paul exited the sub, made their way to their unconscious relative, and brought her back into the sub. A sense of relief washed over Amy, as she texted her aunt to let her know their mission was a success.

 

--

 

Sandra was laying on her bed, cuddling next to her sleeping husband when her phone went off.  She looked at the text and smiled.  It was Amy.  The tiny woman claimed to have found Eunice and was asking for her to take them out of her ass.

 

Sneaking away to the bathroom down the hall, Sandra grabbed a paper cup.  She bit her lip as she bent over and stuck her index finger into her anus.  She reached around and moaned, until she felt what must have been the submarine.  She pulled it out and examined it between two fingers.  It was absolutely filthy.

 

Inside the submarine, Eunice had come around and was briefed on everything that happened.  She explained everything she had been to, and Amy and Paul did their best to comfort her. Everything seemed normal, until their aunt deposited them in the paper cup.

 

“Fuck, she should know we need space to grow back!” Amy said in annoyance, knowing they’d be stuck until they had enough room.

 

“ALRIGHT LISTEN TO ME,” Aunt Sandra boomed.  “IF YOU WANT TO GROW BACK, I WANT ALL THREE OF YOU TO COME OUT OF THE SUBMARINE AND ONTO MY FINGER.  MOMMY JUST WANTS TO LOOK AT YOU.”

 

All three had very bad feelings about this, but realized they had no choice.  Until they were successfully able to grow back, they were essentially at Sandra’s will.  Sandra watched gleefully as three shapes barely the size of specks exited the sub.

 

Licking her finger, Sandra lowered it down and all three tinies climbed aboard.  She studied them in front of her massive eyes before lowering them down to the bathroom counter.  The giantess knelt down, placing her titanic face in front of them.

 

“OKAY,” she said, her breath causing Eunice and Amy to blow over.  “GIVE YOUR MOMMY AND AUNT A NICE LITTLE KISS, AND I’LL LET YOU GROW BACK,” the titaness commanded. The shrinkees looked at each other as Sandra puckered her lips.  The were impossibly large, and she could easily swallow them. Despite this, they knew what they had to do.

 

Paul was first.  He walked forward and leaned his head in.  Sandra could barely feel him, but her wet fleshly lips did tickle a bit.  Amy and Eunice both followed.

 

Please that she was able to get her children and niece to do that, the giantess smirked.  “FUCK YOU’RE TINY,” she laughed.  “I COULD JUST INHALE YOU RIGHT NOW.”  Sandra then covered one nostril and prepared to breath in deeply.

 

“Mom no!” screamed Paul.  Amy and Eunice also screamed, though Sandra just laughed.  Again, her booming voice washed over the children, this time knocking over all three of them.

 

“I’M JUST KIDDING,” she teased, before delicately placing them back in the cub.

 

Amy was able to grow the sub back once Sandra took them out of the paper cup.  She said sad goodbyes to both Eunice and Paul, all three of them knowing they would never see Michelle again.  Amy also said an awkward goodbye to her aunt Sandra, who tried to ask if Amy wanted to come by again.  Amy shuttered, and left the house as she heard Sandra teasing both her children, while she walked out the front door.

Chapter End Notes:

--


More to come eventually!