- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here's the next chapter in the story.  It'll be at least two parts.

 

--

 

 

‘Alright Aunt Sandra, you can pick us up now,’ Amy fired off in a text message. She was currently in her submarine on the shag-carpeted floor of her aunt’s living room. The sub was shrunken down to approximately a centimeter tall. She could hear her three cousins talking in the passenger bay, but couldn’t hear what they were saying. They were probably complaining, well at least two of them probably were.

A week ago, Amy had visited her mom’s sister, Aunt Sandra, just to say hi. Sandra was a Korean woman in her late forties, who stood taller than most women her age, at nearly six feet in height. As everyone did, Sandra began asking Amy a ton of questions about the shrinking process and what adventures she had been on. Amy made sure to leave out when that asshole Matt had tried to make her a permanent resident of his testicles.

There was another reason Sandra wanted Amy over to discuss the shrinking procedure. Sandra had three triplets, all eighteen years old and going off to college soon. Her son, Paul, wanted to go to medical school and become a doctor, and he was hoping to accompany Amy on a shrunken voyage. Amy was more than happy to bring her younger cousin, but warned him of the possible dangers. “Well just use me!” Aunt Sandra said in elation. “You’ll be nice and safe in my body.” Amy had believed her, but still had an uneasy feeling about it.

While Paul was extremely excited for the trip, his two sisters were less so. Eunice and Michelle, the other two triplets, were essentially told by their mom that this was a learning experience, and were not given much of a choice. Sandra had some Chief Marketing position at a big consulting firm, and was used to getting her way. She was also very persuasive and people always did what she asked.

Back in the current, Sandra’s massive fingers wrapped around the one centimeter submarine as she brought it up to her monolithic face. Her eyes examined the tiny vehicle and her nostrils flared in excitement, she licked her lips, which made both Amy and Eunice a bit uneasy. “Mom looks like she gained some weight,” Michelle said with a laugh, in an attempt to break the silence.

“I think you just lost some,” Paul responded. Both chuckled.

“WOW, MY THREE BABIES AND MY NIECE ARE ALL SO TINY. YOU LOOK GOOD ENOUGH TO EAT,” she teased. Truth be told, Sandra couldn’t wait to have tiny people inside of her body. It didn’t matter who they were. Just holding this tiny sub was causing her vagina to come alive as blood started rushing to it in anticipation. Not wanting to waste any more time, Sandra extended her long tongue and deposited the tiny submarine on it, before retracting it into her cavernous mouth. She pulled out her phone and shot off a text towards Eunice. ‘Let me know when you’re ready to come out,’ it read.

Eunice shuttered after reading that text. The young woman had no desire to be here. This was something that was right up Paul’s alley, he was always the most outgoing of the triplets. She looked over at her sister Michelle, who seemed more annoyed to be here. This was an inconvenience for her. But not to Eunice. Eunice was genuinely worried that something could go wrong. The tiny woman attempted to buckle her seatbelt, but it jammed. “Anyone else having seatbelt trouble?” she asked.

“Relax, you’ll be fine,” Michelle said dismissively.

Eunice was still uncomfortable, but sat back down in her seat. She gripped the armrest firmly, as Sandra began to play with the tiny sub in her mouth.

“Tell your mom to relax a little bit and be gentle with us,” Amy said with a laugh from the front seat. Turning the headlights on, the inside of Sandra’s mouth was illuminated.

“This is awesome,” said Paul, whose desire to eventually be a doctor had peaked an interest in human anatomy, as well as the possibility of being able to operate this kind of technology. The headlights focused on the back of Sandra’s throat and the massive dangling uvula. His body started to pump with a sense of excitement as it dawned on him that’s where they’d be going.

“Gross,” Michelle said, watching as a strand of saliva dangling from one of her mom’s molars grazed across the window of the ship.

Closing her eyes, Sandra gently swished the tiny submarine around her mouth. She could barely believe it. Her three children and niece were all safely inside of her mouth. This seemed impossible. Too good to be true. With her left hand, she gently began squeezing her left breast and walked towards her bedroom. Her right hand made its’ way down to her crotch.

Tilting her head back, Sandra began to swallow her children and niece. She did her absolute best to stifle a moan of pleasure and excitement. She decided she needed to lay down….for their safety, she told herself.

The tiny submarine reached the edge of Sandra’s mouth, and then began its descent down the dark throat. It was a short, uneventful trip, and the miniature sub passed through the sphincter and landed in the lake of Sandra’s stomach with a splash. “Alright, here put these on,” Amy said, passing out the safety helmets with lights attached to them. “You guys wanna climb up top and see your mom’s stomach?”

“Hell yeah!” Paul said eagerly climbing up and un-doing the hatch. There was a quiet “fine,” emitted from Michelle and a “sure” from Eunice.

After everyone had the proper safety equipment on, Amy led her cousin’s up the hatch up on top of the sub. Despite the fact she had been in stomachs plenty of times before, Amy still loved the feeling of someone seeing this view for the first time. The sense of amazement that her three cousins were giving off made her really enjoy her job.

The shrunken quartette looked at the vast lagoon that was their mom’s stomach. The yellowish-brown acid churned, as chunks of bread and what looked like chicken bubbled and dissolved around them.

“This is fucking gross,” Eunice said, trying to hold her breath as a gas bubble popped near them.

“Are you kidding, this is so cool,” laughed Paul. “Come on, let’s all take a picture for mom.”

On the outside of the walls of the stomach, Sandra was loving everything. The middle-aged MILF was fully naked laying on her bed. She was gently stroking her clit and absolutely reveling in the idea of tiny people inside of her stomach. Sure, it might have been her family, but she couldn’t help but imagine it as a group of her co-workers who were unlucky enough to meet their end inside her. As her phone went off and she saw a picture sent to her by her son, Paul, she got even more excited. “Fuuuuuck, they’re tiny,” she said and continued to stroke herself.

Sitting up a little bit to grab her breast while she fingered herself, Sandra accidentally released some gas bubbles in her stomach. She felt it let out a rumble, almost as if it was begging for food. Not thinking clearly, Sandra began to pat her stomach. “Doing alright in there?” she asked.

Sandra’s seemingly harmless actions were causing panic amongst her family. Noxious smelling gas bubbles were emerging from the foul lagoon. The patting of the stomach not only caused a disorienting noise, but was causing potentially harmful acids to splash around. And not to mention the deafening rumble. “Alright everyone, back inside,” Amy demanded leading the way. She was not super worried, but it was better to be safe than sorry. “Paul can you seal the hatch?” she asked, as he was the last one entering.

“You got it cap,” Paul responded. He closed the hatch as best he could, but it seemed to jam. Oh well, good enough, he thought to himself.

“So what now,” Michelle said, a bit nervously.

“Well, sounds like your mom is about done with us in her belly,” Amy responded. “We’re just going to sit tight and start traveling through her guts.”

The miniaturized foursome sat and watched in awe as Amy piloted the sub down through the lake of stomach acid, approaching the sphincter which led to the start of the large intestine. It was much darker than in Sandra’s stomach, and the headlights on the front of the ship were dimmed a bit. Ahead of them, Amy thought she saw movement. “What the fuck?” she mumbled to herself.

Ahead of the ship was a large snake-like creature, closing in on the tiny submarine. It was MUCH larger than the submarine, and was definitely curious in the foreign vehicle occupying it’s intestinal home. Amy’s cousins were equally shocked and confused.

“What…is that a…” Eunice said, trying to collect her thoughts.

“Tapeworm!” Paul cried out, finishing the statement. A horrified silence came over the members of the ship.

“Amy what do we do now?” whimpered Michelle.

Trying her best to collect her thoughts, Amy turned off the engine on the sub. She did not want to give the tapeworm any idea that there was life inside of this ship. “Try to relax and stay quiet,” Amy said. “We should be safe inside here.

The monstrous parasitic creature brushed past the sub, it’s white, fleshly skin grazing the windows. Then there was a loud crashing sound, as the worm used its head and mouth to pin the sub against the walls of Sandra’s intestines. Obviously this terrified the shrunken individuals, but there was still a sense of safety within the sub.

Inside the passenger bay area of the submarine, Paul, Eunice and Michelle had all taken seats. Paul and Eunice had successfully strapped themselves in, while poor Michelle was still unable to get her seat belt to work.

The shrinkees were so focused on the tapeworm that they were all startled by a deep rumbling. Outside, Sandra was rubbing her stomach as she felt some loud gurgles happening with in her abdomen. She gently rubbed it. “Oh god,” she said, preparing to release a fart and relieve some of the pressure in her guts. “I hope the kids don’t complain about this,” she laughed.

The sound of Sandra farting echoed throughout her body and caused screams inside the submarine. However, this caused the pressure inside her intestines to weaken the hatch just enough. Since it was not closed all the way, the suction of the worm’s head and body on it caused it to fly open.

Screams emerged from the passenger bay, and Amy turned to look. Up above her tiny cousins, was a massive predatory parasite. The worm then began to manipulate the submarine with its head and body. Michelle fell screaming onto the floor as the submarine was slowly tipped upside down. She slowly began to slide towards the open hatch,

“No! Someone help me!” she cried out in terror. “Mom don’t let it get me!”

Paul rapidly tried to undo his seatbelt and reach his sister, but it was too late. Her feet had passed through the open match, and the worm made contact. She gave one last horrified look and scream to her siblings, before she was sucked out of the submarine.

Feeling the worm momentarily release its’ grip, Amy kickstarted the engines and gave the submarine a blast forward, freeing it from the worm’s grasp. The hatch slammed shut from the force.

Amy, Paul and Eunice all watched in helpless horror as they saw the screaming Michelle enter the worm’s body. They all wanted to help, but knew there was nothing they could do. Eunice vomited as she the worm’s nearly translucent skin allowed her to see her sister pass into the worm’s stomach.

Michelle screamed and writher in pain as she passed through the worm’s first segment into it’s stomach. She was quickly running out of air and could already feel the stomach acids beginning to eat away at her. She screamed and sobbed as her mom’s parasite digested her.

Knowing they needed to get out of here immediately, Amy began to punch the submarine through the large and small intestines. Meanwhile, Sandra was back to touching herself. She felt some movement in her abdomen and it felt incredible. “WHATEVER YOU KIDS ARE DOING IN THERE KEEP IT UP!” she yelled out with a laugh. “MOMMY LIKES IT!”

The ride through Sandra’s colon was nearly silent, besides the crying and sniffling. All three people felt absolutely awful, but didn’t know what they could do. They simply traveled through Sandra’s anus, passing mounds of human waste that dwarfed the submarine. They gradually approached the closed sphincter. ‘Hi Aunt Sandra, we’re ready to exit your body’, Amy said in a text message. She thought it was best to tell her what happened to Michelle in person.

Still ravenously horny, Sandra saw the text and began to walk to the bathroom. She felt extremely powerful, and wanted nothing more than to see how pathetic her children and niece looked in that sub. She walked into the bathroom and sat her fat ass down on the toilet.

“Alright hang on,” Amy called out to her two cousins. The sub began to move towards the sphincter as the light of day began to shine through. As the on centimeter sub began to pass through the sphincter it became stuck. Sandra’s excrement passed by the sub, dirtying its’ windows as it fell off towards the toilet. “Crap, we’re stuck,” Amy mumbled.

Paul just rolled his eyes, feeling this was another inconvenient, but for Eunice, this was the last straw. Her sister and best friend was dead, devoured by a monstrous worm. She was barely coping and needed to get out of this death trap immediately. “Alright fuck this!” she sobbed, undoing her seat belt and rushing to the hatch. “I’m getting out of here!”

“Wait what?!” Amy screamed. “There’s now where to go! Paul, stop her!”

Paul got up but he was too slow. His twin sister was already at the hatch and opened it, leaving the safety of the sub.

Just as Eunice climbed off the sub, she accidentally managed to dislodge it. She watched as the ship became to move forwards, and was then in free fall. Inside the sub, Amy and Paul were screaming their heads off, as Sandra shat them out, and they plummeted into the disgusting water of the toilet.

Eunice began to realize her mistake. Her body, barely a millimeter long was now stranded on her mother’s wretched sphincter. They smell and overwhelming heat made her gag. Had she not already vomited, she would absolutely have thrown up again.

Down in the toilet, Paul and Amy were still disoriented and trying to get their bearings. The toilet bowl was flooded with light as Sandra’s massive butt was lifted up. It was replaced with a sight that was almost as disturbing. Almost.

Sandra turned to face the toilet, completely naked. She had spotted the submarine floating down there, and it drove her wild. She lifted one of her massive bare feet up and placed it on the toilet seat. She then began to furiously rub her pussy and moan, staring down at the vehicle containing her shrunken family.

This went on for nearly a minute as Amy looked on in awe and horror. Paul had finally had enough and gone into the bathroom so he would not have to watch this. In her horniness, Sandra reached around and began to rub her asshole. When she did this, she accidentally plucked up Eunice’s screaming body.

A sense of relief washed over Eunice, as in her trauma she assumed she was rescued. That changed when she realized her mom’s index finger was heading back to the front of her body.

Unable to get her mom’s attention and signal to her where she was, Eunice had no choice but to watch as her mom inserted her finger, and Eunice deep into her pussy as she masturbated. Eunice was not able to maintain her grip on the finger, as her mom’s vagina was filling with fluid. She fell off and screamed, watching the finger retract and trap her miniscule body in the dark cave.

Being a squirter, Sandra unleashed a load of fluid onto the submarine and giggled. “OOPS,” she teased, before reaching down with a paper towel and grabbing the sub. She washed it off in the sink and placed it on the floor next to her giant feet.

“ALRIGHT YOU GUYS, YOU CAN GROW BACK NOW,” she said, taking a few steps back to give them space.

As the sub grew back, Sandra sat on the bed in her robe. She felt another gurgling come from her intestines, and patted her stomach. Her cocky grin turned to confusion, as she saw Amy and Paul walk out of the sub with horrified looks on their faces.

“What’s wrong?” she asked.
Chapter End Notes:

 

 

--

 

More to come.  Thanks for reading!