- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here's the next chapter in the story.  Hope you enjoy!

It was supposed to be a busy day at work for Amy Lin. The shrinking specialist had stopped at one of her favorite coffee shops for a much needed caffeine boost on her way to work. While standing in line to order a hot mocha, she heard a man call her name. Turning around, she recognized the guy as Matt Carter, who she had gone to high school with. "Hi Matt!" Amy said in excitement, standing up a bit taller once she saw him. In high school, Matt had been a stereotypical nerd, who many would have considered unattractive. Now, he was six feet tall with a nice haircut and short beard. He was not ripped but was in above average shape. Needless to say, Amy was definitely impressed at what she saw.

"How are you?! It's been what, six years?" he asked. Amy smiled shyly. She could tell that Matt was definitely checking her out.

"Yeah, I'm doing alright! Just went through paramedic training," he said as he got his coffee and the two of them went to sit down at a table. "So, I saw your name in an article about the shrinking nurse program you're working for. That's so cool!" Matt said, clearly impressed. "Tell me about that!"

Amy gladly began to spill stories from her adventures using shrinking technology. She mentioned going into people's stomachs, their noses, and other parts of their bodies. She loved being able to tell cool stories regarding her job, people always paid attention to them. Amy was loving that Matt was so intrigued with her, the more time she got to spend with him, the better. Amy even went as far as to mention that she was allowed to take the shrinking submarine home to practice using it.

"Hold up, you can shrink and explore ANYONE?!" Matt responded.

Amy sipped her coffee. It was still extremely hot. She let it sit in her mouth for a second before swallowing. She smiled and nodded. "Yep!"

Matt's eyes widened. Amy could tell that Matt clearly wanted to as something, and she had an idea of what it was. Truth be told, Amy was hoping he would ask it too. "Damn, that's so freaking cool," Matt said with a laugh. "Maybe you'll have to show me sometime!"

With a smile, Amy wasn't going to let this chance get away from her. Matt was way more attractive than she remembered. "I mean, if you want to do that, I can shrink around you sometime and explore YOU!" she said, her cheeks turning red as she blushed in embarassment.

There was a bit of an awkward silence as MAtt took in what the beautiful, Korean-American nurse had just said. Of course, he was very into the idea, he just didn't want to come off as too desperate. "That.....that sounds really cool," he said with a bit of a nervous laugh. "How does this work?"

Amy knew she had this in the bag. "So, I'll come by your apartment sometime and I'll bring the shrinking sub. I'll probably bring a co-worker with me, for training," she said with a smirk. "Then we'll shrink down and we can tour your body."

Matt was absolutely in love with this idea. He had a feeling that he knew the answer to his own question, but just had to ask it anyway. "Okay, where do you guys want to explore?"

Almost choking on her coffee, Amy smiled. "Wel it sounds bad when you say it like that," she giggled. She didn't say anything else, just glanced down at Matt's crotch, before looking back up at his face and winking.

The message was received, Matt just smiled/ "Alright, see you at my place tomorrow then."

--

The next day, Amy and her co-worker, Jessica, stodd in the living room of Matt's two-bedroom apartment, while he poured himself a glass of water in the kitchen. Both women eyeballed him, as he was shirtless, showing off his six-pack abs, while wearing blue basketball shorts. Jessica, a half Caucasian, half African-American American single woman in her mid-thirties couldn't help but take notice. She turned to Amy and smiled. "Damn, good choice," she whispered under her breath. Amy just blushed after hearing that.

"Alright ladies, so how does this work?" Matt asked, walking into the room.

Reaching into her bag and pulling out the submarine, Amy placed it on the floor. Along with Matt and Jessica, Amy cleared out the area, making sure there was enough room for the submarine to grow. Amy activated the submarine and it soon filled the majority of the room. "Come on in," she said leading Matt into the submarine with Jessica close behind. It was not a long tour, as Amy briefly showed Matt each of the rooms inside the submarine: the cockpit, the bathroom, storage closet and passenger bay. Jessica took a seat in the passenger bay as Amy would be in the cockpit. What neither Amy, Matt or Jessica noticed was Matt's phone fall out of his pocket onto the bathroom floor.

"So I'm going to shrink us down to about an eighth of an inch long," Amy informed Matt. We're going to be VERY small. Now the sub will keep us safe, so you can pick us up and..." she tailed off as she saw him smile at that. Amy just gestured towards Matt's crotch.

"Oh you mean swallow you whole with my penis," Matt said with a laugh, loving how much him saying it made Amy turn red.

"Yes that," she giggled in response. "So we'll travel down the length of your shaft to your testicles. I'll text you when we get in there," she said, clearly excited. "And when you're ready after a while you can just uhhh....set us free."

"Oh you mean cum you out?!" Matt said and laughed again, while Amy shook her head as she walked back into the submarine.

"See you in a minute, big guy," Amy said as she closed the door.

Matt was extremely excited for this, but he had no idea what to expect. He felt his girthy cock twitch in anticipation, ready for a meal.

"You ready?" Amy called out from inside the cockpit to Jessica. She turned and Jessica just nodded, giving her a thumbs up. "Alright, shrinking down in three...two...one."

"Holy shit," Matt mumbled to himself. Before his very eyes, the submarine that was taking up a lot of space in his living room was now rapidly diminishing. Within no time, the sub had shrunken all the way down to an eighth of an inch long. "That's so cool," Matt said under his breath. With a cocky smirk, the already shirtless Matt began to remove his basketball shorts, revealing his massive, swinging cock.

"Oh my god!" Jessica yelled from the passenger bay area of the submarine. "His penis is fucking huge!" Amy didn't say anything. She didn't need to. Jessica was absolutely right. The sub was currently in Matt's hand as he walked towards the couch, but they both had a view of the giant member. Closing her eyes for just a brief moment, Amy pictured Matt's dick being inside her, rather than her going inside it.

Amy's thoughts of fantasy were briefly interrupted by Matt's booming voice. "ALRIGHT YOU TWO, READY FOR YOUR TRIP?" he said. There was an air of confidence in his voice, probably since he felt so powerful right now. "IN YOU GO! ENJOY YOURSELVES."

Lowering them onto the head of his dick, Matt watched as Amy did the rest. They slowly piloted the sub along his head towards the slit, and then began to descend down it. Matt watched in awe as the submarine soon vanished and began traveling down the inside of the shaft of his seven-inch cock. As the sub made its descent, Matt closed his eyes and laid his head back. With one had, he firmly grasped the armrest on the couch. This felt incredible.

"How soon till we get to his balls?" Jessica called out from the back of the sub. She couldn't really see anything, as the windows she was looking out of were not illuminated by headlights. She coulnd only see the dark walls of the interior of Matt's penis.

"Soon I think," Amy responded. "This dick is bigger than I thought it would be."

"So what's the deal with you two?" Jess asked. "Are you trying to get with this guy? Cause if you're not...."

Amy laughed but at the same time sounded a bit nervous. "Whoa, hold up there," she giggled. "Give me a chance first before you jump on him."

"Fineeeeeeee," Jess responded.

After about two more minutes, Amy could see a lake appear beneath the two of them. "Buckle up," she called out. "We're approaching the testicles." The ship reached the end of the inside of the shaft and began to plummet into a white lake. With a splash, the miniature sub landed in Matt's seminal fluid.

Sittong on the couch, Matt began casually and gently stroking his dick. He no longer felt that extremely pleasurable sensation of the tiny ship traversing his cock, which must've meant it was in his balls. Didn't Amy say she would text him then? "Where did I put my phone," he muttered under his breath. Oh well, that could wait. He had more important things to do, like stroking his enlarged member.

It had been several minutes inside the submarine, and Matt still had not responded to Amy's text letting him know they had reached his testicles. "Well enjoy waiting for your boyfriend to text you back," Jessica teased. Amy turned and saw she was putting on one of the helmets with an attached flashlight. "I'm going up top to get a better view."

"Be careful," Amy called out.

Jess climbed up and opened the hatch, standing on top of the submarine. She had never been shrunken inside of a ballsack before, so this was a first for her. The lights on top of the sub were also lit up, so she could see the red veins peeking through the walls, as the thick, milky white fluid rippled about near their sub.

Inside the submarine, Amy had just finished going to the bathroom, when she noticed a phone on the floor. Obviously it must've been Matt's. "Matt, you idiot," she whispered. "His own phone is in his balls." She wasn't sure why, but something told her to check his phone. Against her better judgment, the tiny nurse entered Matt's birthday as the six-digit passcode, and the phone opened. Everything appeared normal, until she opened his pictures. What she saw caused her jaw to drop. "What in the fuck," she whispered, utterly creeped out. Matt's pictures were filled with screenshots of Amy from Facebook and Instagram. Matt must've been way more into Amy than he intially let on. 

Feeling extremely uncomfortable at this, Amy humped as she heard Jess shout from the top of the sub. "Hey Amy, come on up here!" Amy began to walk back towards the cockpit when the sub shook violently, causing both her and Jess to nearly lose their balance.

"What the hell?" Amy mumbled. Looking out of the cockpit window, she saw some of the veins pulsing through the skin. The white waters were starting to stir a little bit. "No," she whispered. "Jess get down....." Before she could finish the sentence, the massive ballsack vibrated again. The sub shook again, much more aggressively than the last time. The lights on the ship went off for a few seconds. Amy hadn't had a chance to buckle herself in yet and fell to the floor. She heard a faint scream from atop of the submarine and then a splash.

Outside the testicles, Matt was in his own version of heaven. His right hand firmly gripped his testicles, holding them tightly. His left hand was rolling up and down the shaft of his cock, pumping it vigarously. "Fuuuuuck yeah," he said aloud. "I hope you two little bitches like it in there!" Matt had been waiting for this for a long time. Going back to high school, he had always thought Amy was incredibly attractive, but had been too shy and awkward to do a thing about it. As soon as he saw an article with Amy in the newspaper, he knew exactly what he wanted to do. From his tedious online "research" he knew what coffee shops she liked and how to "accidentally" meet up with her.

Inside Matt's balls, the submarine, and the two tiny nurses were both in havoc. Jess had fallen off the top of the sub and was trying to tread water in the wretched, white fluid. Unfortunately for her, Matt's seminal fluid was thicker than water, and this made it much more difficult to stay afloat. She was screaming into the headset which was built into the side of the helmet, praying for Amy to save her.

Despite the fact that she knew Jessica was in serious trouble, there was little Amy could do. She was trying her best to keep the submarine steady. Normally it wouldn't be a huge deal that the submarine was submerged, it was a submarine after all. But due to the fact that Jessica had left the hatch open on top of the sub, going under could mean drowning.

The lake of cum began to get more and more violent, with waves crashing into the sub, and bringing Jessica under. Then it happened. Amy screamed as she felt the submarine shoot skyward. She knew this would happen eventually, but hadn't prepared for it to be this violent. She braced for impact as she was shot out of Matt's erect cock with an ocean of cum onto his hardwood floor.

"HOLY FUCK," Matt said, slumping back onto the couch, looking at the mess he had just made on the floor. He had just shot a woman he had wanted to get with fro almost ten years out of his cock like she was nothing. 

Sitting up, the giant naked man looked down and saw the submarine laying on its side. He smirked and reached down, trying to grasp the tiny vehicle.

"Amy! Amy help! I can't breathe!" a panicked voice shouted as Amy tried to figure out where she was. Her head was ringing as she was piecing together what was going on. She felt blood tricking out from a cut on her forehead. 

"Jess.....Jess where are you?" she screamed into the microphone.

"Amy I'm drown...." was what she heard, followed by a gurgling sound. Snapping into nurse mode, Amy sat up and looked out the front window. She spied a puddle of cum on the ground and assumed Jess must be in there.

"Okay I think I see y...." she said. Before she could finish and go rescue her tiny friend, a pair of massive fingers plucked up the tiny vehicle and lifted her up into the air.

"HEY SEXY, ENJOY YOUR TRIP?" Matt said, holding the tiny vehicle up to his face. His eye took up her entire field of vision. It seemed to be trying to locate her extremely tiny form inside the sub. He was pretty sure he could make out her miniscule body and it only turned him on more. "I KNOW I SURE DID."

"Matt put me down, I've gotta save Jess!" Amy screamed in a hysterical tone. She desperately tried to maneuver the sub but he was holding it too tightly. "Jess I'm trying to save you!"

The radio crackled as Jess tried to scream again. "Amy hellll...." she said, almost sobbing. The gurgling started again. 

"SO I'VE LIKED YOU FOREVER, AND I WANT TO SPEND A LOT MORE TIME WITH YOU," Matt said, walking back to the couch. Amy was horrified and disgusted. This giant perv was going to let her co-worker die and hold her hostage. "AND YOU DON'T REALLY HAVE MUCH OF A CHOICE IN IT. IF YOU WANT TO BE MY LITTLE SEX TOY FOREVER, STAY IN YOUR LITTLE SUBMARINE."

"Jess can you hear me?" Amy shouted, trying to tone out Matt's terrifying words. "Jess are you there?"

There was nothing but silence.

A few tears began to stream down Amy's face, as Matt manipulated her in his hand. He began to lower the sub back down to his crotch when a woman's voice called out. It was loud.

"HONEY I'M HOME," the voice said.

In a panic, Matt stood up, naked, and held his hands containing the tiny submarine behind his back. Amy heard the woman's voice scream out. "AHHHH, YOU'RE NAKED!"

"HEY BABE, I DIDN'T KNOW YOU'D BE HOME EARLY," Matt stuttered. His grip started to loosen. Amy knew this was her chance and prepared the sub for flight. Using a powerful burst, Amy managed to slip out of his fingers. Flying down to the floor, Amy flew past the cum puddle. There appeared to be a body floating face down. Amy wanted badly to land and rescue her, but she needed to get as far away from this as possible. She landed on a bookshelf on the other side of the room to hide for a bit, gather herself and let the sub re-charge.

Her jaw then dropped. Matt had a girlfriend?! In the room stood a beautiful, eastern European woman who was now starting to undress. She was still in shock and could not make out what they were saying, but she saw this woman, bent down on her hands and knees. She was able to make out that the woman's name was Sylvana. To Amy's shock, the woman bent down and started to lick up the cum puddle, while Matt bent down to eat her ass.

Sobbing, Amy ran back into the sub, and flew towards an open window.

--

A week had passed since Jessica's mysterious disappearance, Amy got a strange message on her phone. Glancing at it, her hands started to shake and got filled with rage. It was Matt. The message simply read, "Hey, miss me? Ready for round two?"

Chapter End Notes:

More to come....