- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here's the next chapter in the story

"Alright, everyone ready to get minimized?" Amy asked the group of people standing near her. It had been several weeks since her incident within her best friend's nostrils, and she thankfully had not had any incidents since then. Today she was going to be doing a demonstration, showing people how to use the shrinking submarine. Her passengers included her nurse manager, Marge and Dr. Taylor, a forty-year old doctor who ran the day shift on Amy's floor. They were bringing along five interns from all different parts of the hospital who had volunteered to see this. All five interns signed waivers, just in case anything happened.

Earlier that day, a man in his thirties had come into the hospital complaining about constipation. The doctor thought this could be a great chance for a demonstration, and put the word out around the hospital. Many people responded that they wanted to go on this adventure, but only the first five were able to.

As Amy finished preparing the submarine, she glanced back from the cockpit towards the passenger's room. Her two superiors appeared to be explaining everything to the five interns, all of whom either had an excited grin, or a nervous expression on their faces. "Alright Hannah, we're about to shrink," Amy said over the radio. Hannah, a young PCT in her early twenties, was standing by to carry them out of the room. "In three...two...one."

Just like that, the submarine had diminished. It shrunk all the day down to a quarter of an inch long. Amy could hear the gasps of her passengers in the other room, and a few screams as Hannah's delicate fingers lifted them up. They were deposited inside of a paper cup and put on a tray. Hannah left them to grab some additional medicine for the voyage into the guys' rectum.

However, before Hannah could return, a shadow was cast over the paper cup. Towering above the tiny submarine was Renee. Renee was a twenty-three year old intern on Amy's floor, who was a complete idiot. Renee fit the "dumb blonde" stereotype to a tee. She was incredibly attractive and dreamt of being a model. She towered over people standing six feet tall. However, her father happened to be on the Board of Directors of the hospital, and was a good friend of Dr. Taylor.

"DAMN, I COULD USE A PAINKILLER RIGHT NOW," Renee said under her breath, her slender fingers reaching down and gripping the submarine. There was a sense of panic inside the submarine now. Most of the interns were screaming and freaking out as they were brought in front of Renee's pouty, pink lips. Due to the improvements on the sensors of the submarine, Amy could not just grow it back to normal size, as the machine sensed it would critically injure, if not kill, Renee! Dr. Taylor began searching for his phone to text Renee a warning, but it was too late. Renee's mouth had opened, revealing a dark cave with a saliva strand dangling from the top. The submarine landed on a massive pink serpent, aka...Renee's tongue! The massive muscle began to manipulate the tiny submarine towards the back of Renee's mouth. Suddenly a wave of room temperature water washed over the submarine and carried it back towards Renee's throat, tiny passengers and all. All she had done was taken a sip of water. The giant bimbo had no idea there was currently a miniature submarine with eight screaming passengers traveling down her esophagus towards her stomach.

Renee walked over to the break room so she could sit down and scroll through Instagram. She felt the "pill" she had just swallowed making its' way down her throat towards her stomach. She didn't give it a single second though.

As far as the tiny submarine and its' passengers went, they were nowhere near as relaxed as their massive giantess. Amy was trying her best to navigatethe quarter inch submarine as it descended down the dark, long slimy esophagus. The headlights of the sub then struck something that caused three of the interns to scream in terror: the sphincter leading to Renee's stomach.

"Relax," Dr. Taylor said, doing a poor job of keeping calm, himself. "We do this all the time, it's gonna be fine."

"He's right," Marge said. "Last month I swallowed Amy and she navigated through my stomach, no problem."

"Yeah but it was a little gross," Amy called back there with a laugh, trying to lighten the mood.

"Watch it," Marge snapped back. "Unless you'd like to be eaten again!" The tiny submarine passed through the sphincter and began free falling into the massive pit that was Renee's stomach. Everyone in the sub screamed, including Amy, as if they were on some morbid carnival ride. There was a loud splash, as the sub landed in the lake of stomach acid but remained floating. 

"Oh my god, this is disgusting," a nerdy looking intern girl said. Amy hadn't bothered to learn her name, but she was not wrong. The stomach was mostly dark but the headlights illuminated the landscape of a horror movie. The vast walls stretched high, offering no chance of escape from the way they came. The vile looking yellowish-brown acid emitted a pungent odor that even managed to penetrate the submarine. Massive mounds of semi-digested food littered the surrounding area, disgusting islands of pancakes and what looked like oatmeal. 

"So what's the plan now?" a handsome twenty-year old intern asked. Amy had paid more attention when he introduced himself, and knew his name was Ryan.

Dr. Taylor whispered something to Marge. "Hey Amy," he called out to her. "Should we put this sub into high gear and power through her intestines. It won't be pretty, but we can go out the natural way," he said with a nervous laugh.

Glancing down at the controls, Amy realized something was wrong. Very wrong. "We might have a problem," Amy said, turning around nervously. "When we were in her mouth we must have struck one of her molars. That must have damaged the power unit on the top of this ship."

There were gasps and one intern nearly fainted. "Amy, what're you saying?" Marge said.

"Look, we can grow back once we get out, but we're really low on power because of that. We're going to be in here a while."

Renee sat in the break room sipping a coffee. She had just brought out a salad she bought for lunch and had just poured the dressing on top of it. She licked her lips and began spearing vegetables with her fork, bringing them up to her mouth. While she was distracting herself on Instagram waiting for the day to be over, she couldn't help but overhear Hannah, the PCT. Hannah was ranting to someone about how the submarine that was supposed to be piloted by Amy with the nurse and doctor had disappeared, when it was supposed to venture into the constipated ass of the guy who came in. Now, poor Hannah had to take the spare submarine, with very little training, and venture into this guy's rectum. "Sucks to be her," Renee said under her breath. Still, the thought of having tiny people inside of her was extremely intriguing to her.

Suddenly, a strange text popped up on Renee's phone. It was from her dad's good friend, Craig Taylor, also known as Dr. Taylor at the hospital. 'Renee don't swallow us! You didn't take a pill, that was our submarine! Please spit us out we're going into your stomach!' The message had seemingly been sent a while ago but must have been coming from a place with very poor reception as it looked like it was stored.

'Wait, what pill?' Renee thought to herself for a minute. Then she started to think back to that strange looking painkiller she saw in a paper cup. She glanced back down at her phone and took another huge mouthful of her salad. It was at that moment that the lightbulb went off in the blonde's head. "No way," she whispered.

Making sure no one was looking, Renee riffled through Amy's purse, before she found the strange looking device she was looking for. This device was actually a transmitter, which was connected remotely to the tiny camera mounted on the top of Amy's submarine. Grabbing her laptop, she walked into an empty patient's room and locked the door. After a few minutes, Renee had footage up and running. She bit her lip in excitement as she realized what she was staring at, was her own stomach.

Meanwhile, inside of Renee's stomach, a plan was being made to repair the power unit on the top of the sub. The plan was for Ryan as well as two other interns, a guy named Jake and the nervous girl who's name Amy found out to be Heather, were going to climb up on top of the sub and check it out. As they did so, they were unaware that the hatch on top of the submarine had locked behind them. There were handrails on both sides of the top of the submarine, though the only lights in the pitch-black stomach apart from the headlights on the sub, were the flashlights they had to strap around their foreheads.

This was the first time any of the three interns had been in a stomach, and it hit them hard. Instantly upon exiting the submarine, the heat was overhwhelming. Being that a human body was around ninety-eight degrees Fahrenheit, it was like being in an incredibly dark, hot and smelly sauna. The scent of the stomach acids and half digested food made both Heather and Jake gag. Ryan was trying his best not to let it show how much it was bothering him. 

Unbeknownst to them, but all three tinies atop the submarine had made their way in front of the camera. Renee grinned as she recognized all three interns. She barely knew Heather and Jake, but was very familiar with Ryan. She knew Ryan wanted to be a doctor and volunteered at a local animal shelter on weekends. She also knew he was insanely attractive. "Fuuuuuck," she whispered, her left hand sliding down into her pants. "Ryan's inside of me!"

Suddenly, a piercing roar came from out of nowehere and caused all three interns to clutch their ears. It was just Renee's stomach emitting a groan, but was a thunderclap for the tiny passengers. Watching along with them, Renee felt her stomach gurgle. She giggled and patted it gently.

This simple action combined with the failing power on the ship, caused the ship to rock violently! Screams came from atop and inside the ship. Renee watched in lustful anticipation as the headlights of the sub suddenly went out. Caught up in the moment, Renee patted her stomach again. This time there was a scream. Then a splash! Then more screams. The screams were clearly coming from Heather. There was also some gurgling and splashing. Heather's screams were not screams of fear, but rather screams of pain.

Having fallen into the bitter, yellow liquid, Heather was in a nightmare. She could barely swim, and that was without being submerged in an acidic lake. She didn't feel much of anything at first, just a mild tingle. However, after nearly a minute, it was more painful. It was becoming a much stronger stinging and burning sensation. Heather was so focused on the pain, she stopped treading water and temporarily went under. When she resurfaced, her whole body was covered. She screamed again in pain as the acid ate away at her. She went under for the last time.

On top of the sub, both Jake and Ryan desperately called for Heather and tried to find her with their flashlights. After about two minutes, the headlights of the ship kicked back on. "Do you see her?" shouted Ryan. The two continued looking until a partially digested arm floated to the surface.

"Holy fuck!" screamed Jake in a panic. The two were frozen in place. Then there was a loud gurgling again. This time from above them. The two looked up and saw the massive sphincter that sent them down here start to open up. "Get back in the sub!" screamed Jake, as both he and Ryan carefully but quickly made their way to the hatch. They tried to open it but the lock was jammed.

"Let us in!" they screamed, desperately pounding on top of the sub. Inside of the sub, Dr. Taylor and the other male intern named Pete, were trying to pry it open. Jake and Ryan looked back up and saw the remains of the partially chewed salad plummet into the water with a crash, and a tidal wave of stomach acid was upon them.

Renee had no idea what to think. Part of her was horrified at what she had just witnessed, but more of her was aroused. She was a god to these tiny people. Her body was treating them as if they were nothing. She moaned softly and stroked her clit, anxious to see what would happen next.

Dr. Taylor and Pete threw open the hatch and climbed upon the roof of the sub. They were followed closely by Marge, while Amy and the final intern, Annie, remained inside. 

"Do you see them? Where are they?" Marge and Dr. Taylor shouted in a panic.

"There!" screamed Pete, pointing towards the side of the ship. Down near the side of the ship was Jake. He was doing his best to tread the toxic water, but he was still clearly in pain.

"Help me! Please!" he wailed. Dr. Taylor and Pete both rushed down the sub, trying to get as close as possible to him. Meanwhile, Marge remained on top of the sub, scanning the area and looking for where Ryan could have ended up. She did not have to wait long.

There was a blood curdling scream and splash, as Ryan resurfaced. He was practically touching the slimy walls of Renee's stomach, he had washed out so far. Marge covered her mouth. She knew he was way too far out to save him. Ryan also happened to be in the area of Renee's stomach that was perfectly illuniminated by the headlights, against the pinkish, veiny, seemingly endless walls of Renee's stomach. This meant that Amy and Annie both got an absolutely frightening visual, watching their contemporary start to be overtaken by the acid.

Being in view of the headlights also meant that Ryan's plight was in full view of the camera. "Oh god," Renee said, her hand vigarously rubbing her wet pussy. She couldn't belive her eyes. The guy at work she thought was the hottest and dreamiest was about to become food for her stomach. And she loved it. "Come on Ryan! Come on baby! Become part of me!" She started to thrust her hips into the air, wishing Ryan could be drowning in her pussy instead. She continued this, watching him dissolve and slip beneath the surface. "That's right! I'm your fucking goddess!" she moaned, licking her cum off of her two fingers.

Inside the submarine, Amy was doing her best to recalibrate and reroute power inside of the sub. She was trying her best to pay as little attention to the chaos happening outside, but the panicked cries of Annie told her everything she needed.

"Come on Jake! We almost have you!" Dr. Taylor called out, as both he and Pete were trying to reach the critically injured intern. The two of them could tell Jake was starting to succomb to the foul fluids. Dr. Taylor managed to grab onto Jake's right arm and pulled him close enough for Pete to grab onto his left arm. With Marge watching on, as well as Renee, they started to haul in Jake. That was until there was a tearing sound, and a scream of absolute misery from Jake.

As it turned out, the stomach acid had severely corroded and damaged Jake's arms. The pressure of him being pulled in was just too much. Without any further warning, both of Jake's arms tore off in bloody strands, and his sceraming, semi-limbless body descended into the depths.

The resistance provided by the weight of Jake's body, and sudden lack thereof, had an effect on Pete and Dr. Taylor as well. Both suddenly yelled and lost their balance after witnessing what happened. Pete slipped and struck his head on the side of the submarine, knocking himself unconscious. His motionless body slowly sipped into the toxic soup. Meanwhile, Dr. Taylor had also fallen into the acid. As he screamed and flailed, MArge managed to grip his hand and pull him to safety. He hadn't been too badly burned yet, but was still clutching his face and screaming in pain. 

Renee watched with her jaw agape. Her body was absolutely massacuring these people. Actually, they were more like insects than people. Worthless insects to her. She grinned and squeezed her right breast.

Marge and Dr. Taylor managed to get back into the passenger section of the sub with help from both Annie and Amy.

"Amy, what are we looking at? Please tell me we can get out of here soon," Marge said in a panic.

"Still need about another thirty minutes to an hour," Amy said, feeling defeated. She got up and grabbed some bottles of water, and with Marge and Annie started pouring them over Dr. Taylor's burns, trying to ese the pain as best they could. After over a half hour, Amy realized what the power levels were at. "We're almost the...." Amy said, cut off by another incredibly loud growl. "What the fuck now?" Amy mumbled.

Renee had gone back and pretended to be working for a while, knowing that nothing interesting was likely to happen. However, as her stomach churned and gurgled once more, she returned to the empty patient room and locked the door. Renee watched on. As it turned out, the shrunken submarine, and whatever remained of her four victims, were starting to pass through her stomach into her intestines. She wated with baited breath through the camera, praying to see another view of a digesting person. She got it when what little remained of both Ryan and Jake floated in front of the submarine as it explored her intestines. 

"Alright, screw it!" shouted Amy. "We've got enough for a few minutes of high power." She looked back at Marge and Annie tending to the clearly in agony Dr. Taylor. Marge looked back at her and nodded. "I'm going for it."

Though the power unit on top of the sub was still damaged, the internal power unit had a way of re-charging itself. It wasn't a great long-term solution, but it would work for now. Amy began to maneuver her way through the intestines of Renee, through fields of villi as the submarine plowed through them. After what felt like nearly an hour, Amy navigated both the large and small intestine and was now navigating the colon. It was an absolutely wretched sight, with shit everywhere. But they surely had to be nearing the exit soon.

"Watch out!" sceamed Annie. Amy looked too late. Right in their path was a monstrous log of human excrement. Amy tried to stop but the submarine collided head on, partially lodging itself in the massive mound of crap.

"Everyone alright?" Amy asked, definitely a bit light-headed and delirious. She thought she heard everyone say some version of yes, but couldn't even tell. Amy did her best, but it appeared the sub was stuck.

After some debate, the four remaining survivors settled on a plan. Annie and Marge would take some high-powered electric shovels which were stored in the sub and try to dig out enough so Amy could reverse and free the sub. No one was thrilled with this plan, least of all Annie. The young intern wsa mortified at the prospect of this, but she knew it was what she had to do. She swallowed heavily, as both her and Marge put on masks which would help block out some of the pungent odor of Renee's ass.

Exiting the submarine with the electronic shovels and masks, it was still a miserable experience for both Marge and Annie. The masks barely made a difference, which meant they were breathing in the noxious fumes of Renee. They were stepping in feces constantly, with Annie nearly falling over in it.

Time seemed to crawl by as Annie and Marge plunged their electronic shovels into the log larger than a building. These shovels acted almost as a jackhammer and could break up objects from the inside, while also scooping. Marge seemed to have no problem with this. Unfortunately for Annie, who was worn out and shell shocked from this chaotic day, she struck a part of the turd that was just a bit too sensative.

Annie's shovel tore through the fecal matter, and suddenly the log began to collapse...on Annie! She screamed and turned to run but it was useless. A large portion of the mound fell down onto Annie, pinning her underneath it. MArge screamed and rushed over. Annie was laying on her stomach, with only her shoulders, neck and right arm exposed. 

"Annie! We're gonna get you out of this!" shouted Marge, hyperventilating and grasping the tiny inter's hand. She could tell that Annie was barely there and her breaths were short and far between. "Annie? Annie please," she sobbed, feeling Annie's pulse go. She released her hand and backed away. Looking at the carnage, it was clear that Annie had suffered a broken back.

Renee had witnessed it all. It was tough to see, as Annie was not directly in front of the camera, but she saw enough. "Holy shit," she whispered, biting her tongue in excitement. It seemed her entire body, not just her stomach, was capable of making short work out of tiny people. She gent;y caressed her right ass cheek and gave it a squeeze.

Marge walked back in the sub in tears. Amy looked at her nervously. Marge said nothing, just shook her head. It was obvious. Amy didn't need to ask. Finally able to get the sub free, Amy proceeded to pilot it along the way towards Renee's asshole in silence. Not a word was said by anyone for the remainder of the trip.

As the submarine passed through the wrinkled sphincter that was Renee's butthold, Amy, Marge and Dr. Taylor were surprised to find two massive fingers waiting for them. They shouted as they were quickly lifted into the sky by Renee's long fingers. "THERE YOU ARE," the goddess boomed with a creepy giggle. "HOW WAS YOUR TRIP?"

--

"Renee, what you did was completely unacceptable and inappropriate," Marge said sternly. She sat in her office with Renee, Amy and a heavily bandaged Dr. Taylor. "Four of your fellow interns are dead because of your...."

"Stupidity!" Amy shouted. "How can you be so fucking clueless?"

Renee tried to hide her smile, but failed. "Hey, I didn't think I was eating you guys, I thought I was taking some medicine. Besides, they signed waivers."

"Yes, but that doesn't excuse what you did!" yelled Dr. Taylor through his bandages. "And not just the interns in the submarine, but you also made it so Hannah had to pilot a submarine in some guys' asshole before her training was complete. She spent four hours in there. She could have died too!"

"Oh please, like you didn't enjoy spending a little time in my tummy," Renee giggled. She pulled up her shirt ever so slightly as to reveal her toned stomach. "Maybe you should go back in, Dr. Taylor, I think it misses you!"

"Renee!" shouted Marge. "Get out of my office, you already know you're fired."

Renee just gave a shrug. "Maybe from this position, for now. But my daddy is on the hospital board. I'll be back," she said with a wink, blowing a kiss to Dr. Taylor.

As she walked down on the floor, she saw Hannah walk into a bathroom. Following her in, Renee made sure no one else was around. "So how was your day yesterday?" she teased. Hannah just looked at her angrily and started to wash her hands.

Renee knew she struck a chord and decided to push it even further. "You know, some day when you're shrunk and tiny, I'm gonna grab your little ship," she said. "I'm gonna make you my toy, would you like that?" Hannah didn't say a thing, just tried to fight back tears. "And this is gonna be your new home." Renee proceeded to wiggle her ass at Hannah before giving it a slap.

A cold chill ran down Hannah's spine as the tall blonde walked out of the bathroom, before turning and winking at her.