- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here's the next chapter, hope you enjoy!

--

Life had seemed to return to normal for Amy. She had managed to avoid seeing her deranged Aunt Sandra since the last shrinking incident, which was something she wasn’t about to complain about. She hadn’t gone over to her parent’s house much lately, tending to just stay at her apartment instead. Something about being almost squished by her mother made it a bit uncomfortable going over there.

Making sure to keep herself preoccupied, Amy had been working with a few of the hospital higher-ups and IT techs to make improvements for the shrinking submarine technology. Amy’s recent work had earned her both a promotion and a raise. She was a full-on expert at using the shrinking technology, which meant she was doing less work inside of patients, and doing more of the administrative work like training new shrinking nurses to pilot the subs, as well as finding new ways to improve the tech they already.

One of Amy’s latest projects that she was very proud of was she and a few of the IT techs finding and perfecting a for Amy to control the subs remotely. Sure she had used this before when her cousin had entered her nose, but she and her team had made some major improvements, meaning she could control any of the subs just from her tablet.

--

It was a late night for Amy in a relatively quiet wing of the hospital. She was scrolling through her phone, taking a break from making plans for training the next batch of recruits. Other hospitals were now wanting to incorporate shrinking technology, so Amy’s days were just getting longer and busier.

Though she was in a quieter part of the hospital away from patient rooms, Amy thought she heard voices she didn’t recognize out in the hallway. Getting up quietly, the nurse poked her head out of her office door, towards the bay where the shrinking submarines were kept when they were normal sized. She saw the silhouettes of two people inside there, which instantly arose her suspicions.

“What the hell?” she mumbled to herself. There was something very wrong with this, no one was supposed to be in there without supervision. Not wanting to take any chances and confront these people, Amy quietly closed the door to her office and pulled up the security cameras. Getting ready to call hospital security, she waited until the cameras loaded on her computer, so she could have a look at the culprits.

She froze for a moment, feeling that she had seen the two people on her screen before. It was a young man and woman, probably in their mid-to-late twenties. They were definitely a couple, and the guy appeared to be walking with a limp of some sort, as if he had suffered an injury to one of his legs. Amy’s eyes focused in on the woman, a blonde woman with large breasts who was also a bit heavier set, when a lightbulb suddenly went off over her head.

“Oh shit, Kelly?!” she said aloud to herself, recalling an incident several months ago. It all came back to her. Kelly was an idiot of a patient who had accidentally swallowed her engagement ring, meaning Amy and Kelly’s parents, boyfriend and another friend ventured inside of her massive stomach to retrieve it. The mission ended up being a disaster, with Kelly accidentally killing and digesting her friend and both of her parents, while her boyfriend, Alex, suffered an injury to his leg from the stomach acid. But what were they doing here now?

--

“Come on Alex, hurry up and be quiet!” Kelly insisted, shutting the door to the bay behind them. The couple stared in awe at the vast array of shrinking technology that was before them. Alex meekly agreed as the duo began walking up to the submarines, trying to pry the doors open.

After the incident in which Kelly had digested her friend and family, and nearly her boyfriend, Amy had really enjoyed the feeling of power that came with having people inside of her stomach. She had hatched the completely fool-proof plan to steal one of the submarines from the hospital and use it themselves. Her plan was for Alex to shrink down inside of the sub, and for her to sneak it out of the hospital somewhere inside of her body.

What Kelly and Alex had not counted on was that Amy was watching their every move on the security cameras inside the vehicle bay. A smile appeared on Amy’s face as she watched the duo struggle to figure out the mechanics of the submarines. “Let’s help them out a bit,” she whispered to herself, wanting to see what would happen next.

Using her tablet, Amy connected to one of the subs that the lovebirds were trying to break into, turning it on and causing the door to open. The duo froze seeing this. “Hey nice job honey,” Kelly said, planting a kiss on Alex’s cheek. “You figured it out!”

“Yeah…sure,” Alex said hesitantly. He had no idea why he had let her drag him into this crazy situation, this was insanely stupid and if they were caught surely they’d be spending significant time in jail. Plus, he didn’t think he’d actually done anything with the sub.

“Well, what’re you waiting for?” Kelly asked, grabbing Alex’s ass and giving it a playful squeeze, causing him to jump. “Aren’t you going in?”

More hesitation. “I uhh….”

“What’re you scared?” the blonde asked in a teasing manor. “Don’t you want to be inside me?”

Amy smiled seeing Alex fidget uncomfortably at his girlfriend’s comments. This was gonna be fun, she thought to herself.

After a short discussion, Alex took a deep breath and walked up the three steps into the door of the submarine. As he made his way past the passenger bay into the cockpit, Amy could see Kelly on the cameras calling something out to Alex. That was good enough for her.

Using the remote controller on the tablet, Amy closed and locked the door of the submarine. She saw Alex frantically trying to pull it open and escape, knowing something was about to go wrong. He was furiously banging on the windshield of the cockpit, trying to get the attention of Kelly, but she just stood there smiling, giving him a cute wave.

“Alright, let’s shrink it down,” Amy mumbled, activating the primary function of the submarine. She typed away on her tablet before selecting a suitable size, and turned her attention back towards the camera.

Kelly watched in anticipation as she could hear the submarine coming to life. The panicked look on her boyfriend’s face was just the cherry on top of this. Then, in a split second, the sub dwindled down towards the floor.

Inside the sub, Alex was trying and failing to keep calm. He could hear the sub coming to life and having shrunken once before inside of one, he knew what it meant. He assumed that either Kelly could not hear his cries for help or simply did not care, and he prayed it was the former.

Suddenly it happened. Alex screamed as the submarine he was currently inside of at his normal size shrunken down towards the floor, until it became just a mere half-centimeter long. The earth shook around the now tiny Alex as he tried desperately to regain his bearings. Then another loud crash. Before him was the massive blue flip flop accompanied by Kelly’s titanic right foot had just stomped down in front of him.

“BABY?  BABY IS THAT YOU?” the now gigantic woman called out, squatting down to what she thought was the shrunken submarine containing her prize inside. Reaching down, she plucked up the five millimeter submarine between two fingers and held it in front of her giant eyeball.

Inside of the sub, Alex was petrified. He couldn’t believe how god-damn huge Kelly was. Her eyeball alone dwarfed the entire sub, let alone his shrunken body, which couldn’t have been more than two millimeters tall now. “BABY YOU’RE SOOOOO CUTE!” the giantess cooed, almost rupturing the tiny guy’s ear drums as she spoke.

Licking her lips, Kelly temporarily forgot about the second part of her plan, which was leaving with the tiny submarine inside of her. Previously when she had swallowed the shrunken submarine, she was in too much pain and panic to really take it in and enjoy the power trip. This was different. “MMMM, THIS IS SO FUCKING HOT RIGHT NOW,” the giant woman moaned, grabbing her breast with one hand. “I CAN DO WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT WITH YOU,” she mocked.

While these words were absolutely terrifying to poor Alex, Amy found them hilarious. She was listening in through the microphone on the sub, and could hear both Alex’s pleas for Kelly to put him down as well as Kelly’s aroused taunts. She also then picked up on the sound of Kelly’s stomach rumbling.

“UGH, YOU HEAR THAT BABY?” the massive woman teased, lowering the submarine down in her hand and bringing it towards her large stomach, pressing it against her soft, exposed skin. Another titanic rumble was emitted from the hungry organ, as if it was calling for Kelly to send Alex into it as a sacrifice. “MMMM, I THINK IT WANTS YOU BABY,” Kelly giggled, closing her eyes. “DO YOU WANT TO GO IN MY TUMMY?”

Unable to hear Alex’s frantic and pathetic cries not to eat him, Kelly would not have listened anyway. Her heart was set on this, and if Alex had a problem with that, it was on him. Bringing the sub back up to her face, Kelly puckered her pink lips and brought the tiny vehicle against it, planting a massive wet kiss on the ship and releasing it was a loud, popping ‘MWAHHHH!’ 

The giantess smiled, flashing her pearly, white teeth to the tiny being trapped within the confines of the submarine. “YOU TASTE SO GOOD ALEX, WHY DON’T YOU SPEND SOME TIME IN MY TUMMY!” she teased, depositing the shrunken vehicle onto her fat, wet tongue. Alex was in a panic and desperately tried to grab the steering wheel of the sub, but he didn’t know what he was doing, and the wheel seemed to lock up on him. In actuality, Amy still had the controls of the sub and was totally invested in seeing what happened next.

Most of the light faded away for Alex as Kelly closed her mouth, sealing him inside. Now the only source of illumination were the headlights, which were currently giving Alex a good view of the disgusting back of Kelly’s throat. The monstrous woman tilted her head back and began to swallow. Alex had nowhere to go as the sub slid down the back of her throat, and he entered the esophagus of his girlfriend. He knew he was now essentially at his girlfriend’s mercy. He also knew that if he intended on surviving, that he would need to stay inside the sub at all costs.

With another horrendous gurgling noise, Kelly placed her hand on her stomach, absolutely loving the idea that her boyfriend was inside of her. As much as she loved Alex, part of her was wishing she could just digest him. The idea that the man she loved could be so insignificant to her, that her body would simply turn him into energy was really turning her on. Thinking she was alone, the perverse woman slipped her hand into the front of her pants and started to stroke her vagina.

While all this was going on, Amy just continued to watch in amazement. She had already gotten a good laugh out of all of this, and was now just watching to see what happened next. She had a weird feeling about Kelly in their last interaction, when this giant idiot was more concerned about her phone and engagement ring than about her parents not surviving her stomach. But this was a step beyond everything else. Kelly had literally just swallowed her boyfriend whole while he was helpless in the submarine, yet didn’t seem phased at all by it.

Inside of the vast stomach of Kelly, Alex was trying his best not to have a panic attack. He was just along for the ride at this point, not knowing how to control the sub. He just prayed that its’ integrity held and that he wouldn’t succumb to her lethal stomach acids. The tiny guy felt nauseous looking at the scene around him. The yellowish-brown waters around him bubbled and churned, and the remains of the chicken salad that Kelly had eaten for dinner were being slowly dissolved away right in front of his eyes.

A dinging sound snapped Alex out of his trance and he glanced down at his phone. It was a message from Kelly simply saying, “FACETIME ME!”

Not feeling that he had any choice, Alex obliged and soon the beautiful face of his girlfriend appeared on his phone. Alex instantly knew something was up from the look in Kelly’s eyes. It was a look he had seen many times before, usually right before they were about to have sex. She was also biting her lip before breaking the silence.

“HI BABY!  ARE YOU ALRIGHT IN THERE?” the goddess asked. Her booming voice shook the sub, which just caused her to laugh more. Alex noticed her breathing heavily from her mouth, and it sounded like she was trying to stifle moans. “TURN…TURN THE CAMERA AROUND, SHOW ME MY STOMACH!” the giant woman demanded. Seeing the walls of her stomach, the vast sea that was inside her, the food being broken down, was just too much for Kelly. She wanted people inside her stomach, dozens, if not hundreds of them. Trapped and slowly disintegrating into her body.

“MMMM, FUCK,” she muttered, her hand not flicking her clit faster and faster. She wanted Alex out of her stomach now so she could show him just how much of a goddess she was to him. “HANG ON BABY,” she said before hanging up the phone. Almost instantly, Alex heard a loud gagging noise and the stomach acids became rougher and rougher. One wave even overtook the sub for a second, dragging it underwater before it quickly resurfaced. Then he felt the sub being shot back up the esophagus, as if it was in a geyser.

“This girl’s crazy,” Amy laughed to herself, still watching Kelly on the cameras from the safety of her office. Kelly appeared to be losing it in the vehicle bay, and Amy was all here for it. Right now the blonde woman had just violently coughed up the tiny sub while bent over a trash can. After wiping her mouth, Kelly picked up the sub and placed it in a petri dish that was lying on one of the counters.

“ALRIGHT BABY, GET OUT OF THE SUB! Kelly said, placing the shrunken vehicle in the clear petri dish. She towered over it, glaring down at it while breathing heavily, growing more and more excited by the second. “NOW!” she demanded, her voice echoing throughout the room, loud enough that Amy could hear it down the hall.

An excited grin continued to spread over Kelly’s face, as she witnessed the barely recognizable body of Alex exited the submarine, now stranded and seemingly helpless in the petri dish. Reaching down, Kelly plucked up the tiny submarine and placed it on a counter. Turning her attention back to the petri dish containing her beloved boyfriend, she began to remove her pants and underwear.

Amy’s jaw dropped watching from her office down the hall, with no choice but to laugh at the craziness she was witnessing. Kelly’s body stood over petri dish which she had placed on a stool, just under the level of her crotch.

Down inside the petri dish, Alex was having a complete meltdown. He was stuck, trapped at two-millimeters tall inside this petri dish, with the safety of the shrunken submarine now far out of reach. All he could do was stare up at the titaness that was his fiancée who towered over him. Much more disturbing, was that Kelly was pleasuring herself over him, her monolithic fingers furiously rubbing her vagina and tickling her clit, all while staring down at him.

Starting to moan louder, Kelly’s eyes widened as she grew more and more aroused. It took every ounce of her self-control not to just scoop Alex up on one finger and shove him deep within her throbbing, wet pussy. Maybe she chose not to do that because she didn’t want to risk losing him in there. Maybe it was because she felt he was just too small for her to feel. Either way, Alex was NOT out of danger.

As Kelly’s womanhood became wetter and wetter, drops of her sexual fluid began to land inside the petri dish. Alex noticed this almost instantly, and one of the drops landed directly on his body, knocking him onto his back. The tiny man gagged, wiping the liquid out of his eyes and mouth. “Kelly fucking stop! Please!” the shrunken guy screamed, though he was FAR too small for his cries to be heard.

Losing herself in the moment, Kelly’s moans grew louder, the thrusts of her hips quickened in pace, and in the movements of her hand grew more and more rapid. In a state of pure bliss, Kelly was no longer paying attention to the well-being of her boyfriend, lost in her own perverted thoughts now.

What Kelly failed to realize was that Alex was in very bad shape. While she wasn’t about to fill up the petri dish with her cum, she was cumming enough that her two-millimeter boyfriend was struggling to dread the vile liquid.

Barely able to keep his head above water, Alex grew more and more tired treading this thick fluid. He felt his leg muscles tensing and cramping up. With his energy depleting, a tiny wave washed over him, dragging Alex under the surface. Closing his eyes, the tiny man tried his best to hold his breath, praying for a miracle. Alex soon lost consciousness, his pathetically small body becoming limp in a tiny puddle of his girlfriend’s cum.

“OH GOD, YES BABY!” Kelly shouted, achieving orgasm and began gasping heavily, struggling to catch her breath. She looked down at the petri dish and winked. “HOW’D YOU LIKE THAT, BABY?” she asked, grabbing her breasts, trying to look as sexy as she could right now.

Glancing down, Kelly’s eyes picked up the miniscule body of Alex, who was almost unrecognizable to her. She did notice that he wasn’t moving, and her heart started to race once more.

“BABY?” she asked, lowering her face down to the petri dish. Her nose wrinkled getting such a strong smell of her sexual fluids. She saw the tiny body of Alex appeared to be floating in the sticky liquid, but he definitely wasn’t moving on his own. “Shit,” Kelly mumbled to herself, biting her lower lip as she tipped her finger into the petri dish, pulling out her boyfriend. As the giant woman stared at her index finger for a few seconds, it became clear to her that Alex was not moving. “I’m sorry Alex,” Kelly said, before sticking her finger into her mouth, with Alex’s body being sucked off her thumb back down her throat.

Back in her office, Amy sat there dumbfounded, struggling to process what she had just witnessed. This psychotic woman who had already digested her parents and best friend had just accidentally drowned and eaten her boyfriend. Amy realized there wasn’t much time to rest, as Kelly wasn’t wasting time mourning her boyfriend. Rather, she was trying to get into another submarine, desperately trying to get the door open.

It dawned on Amy that this was going to be an ongoing issue with Kelly. She was going to keep trying to get a submarine, probably to try and use the submarine to shrink and eat more people. “Shit,” Amy said with a sigh, activating another shrinking submarine and opening the door, seeing Kelly climb inside of it. “Guess I’ve gotta take care of her.”

She felt a bit bad about what she was about to do, but knew she had to do it. Sure, she couldn’t stand this idiotic woman, but still felt bad about it. Grabbing her tablet, she walked down the hall into the vehicle bay and stood there staring at the submarine Kelly was in.

“Crap!” Kelly shouted, ducking down trying to hide in the submarine. She felt that she had wasted so much time pleasuring herself and fooling around with her boyfriend, that she delayed making her escape with the tiny sub. She also knew that she had no way of entering the submarine that Alex had shrunken down.

“I know you’re in there,” Amy called out, typing something out on the tablet. “It’s alright, Kelly,” Amy said.

Kelly froze. This must’ve been the same nurse who she had swallowed months ago with her parents. She had no idea how to react right now.

Unfortunately for her, she wouldn’t have the chance. The door of the sub suddenly shut. “Wait, what?” she asked, standing up and looking out the front windshield. It only took a second, before she was suddenly down on the floor in the submarine, which was now five millimeters long, making her the same size as Alex who she had just swallowed moments ago.

A giant white tennis shoe slammed down in front of the sup, and Kelly began to scream hysterically. She had never been shrunken before, and now the submarine she was using as a shelter was being lifted into the sky by this giant nurse.

Manipulating the submarine in her hand, Amy used the tablet to open the door of the sub, and began to “gently” shake the sub into the palm of her hand. Kelly continued to scream, as her diminutive form fell out of the open door, into the soft flesh of Amy’s palm.

“LOOK KELLY, I KNOW THE SHRINKING TECH IS COOL, BUT YOU’RE GOING CRAZY WITH IT,” Amy stated, trying to rationalize what she was about to do to this terrified woman. “I’M SORRY ABOUT THIS.”

Lifting her hand towards her face, Amy’s giant tongue extended, and descended down towards Kelly who was about to become a snack herself.

“No, I’m sorry! Please don’t eat me!” screamed Kelly, dropping to her knees and starting to cry. “I promise I won’t eat anyone else!”

If Amy could hear Kelly, she wouldn’t have believed her for a second. Her long, wet tongue made contact with Kelly’s tiny body, scooping her up like a tasty little morsel. The tongue disappeared into Amy’s mouth, and the massive nurse closed her eyes and swallowed. She briefly considered biting down and putting an end to Kelly’s peril, but felt that this woman deserved to be digested alive. She had eaten several people whole after all.

Kelly’s frenzied cries continued her entire ride down Amy’s throat, passing through the sphincter into her stomach. Being incredibly tiny with no protection from the hazardous acids, Kelly was no match for Amy’s stomach. The shrunken blonde was dissolved almost immediately, screaming in agony as everything faded to black inside nurse’s belly.

Exiting the passenger bay after growing the two submarines back to their original size, Amy had to go to the bathroom to collect herself. She had just eaten a person. Sure, she had accidentally eaten one of her co-workers in the past, but that wasn’t her intention. She had no just intentionally and willingly, shrunken and swallowed a woman, digesting her alive.

What confused Amy the most, was that she really didn’t seem to mind it all that much. She expected to hate herself right now, but just shrugged. Maybe this wouldn’t even be the last time she did this.

To be continued…..

 

Chapter End Notes:
Hope you enjoyed!  More to come!