- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here's the next chapter in the story.  Hope you enjoy!

--

Stranded in the trash can in the downstairs bathroom of her relative’s house, all while at the pathetically small size of an eighth of an inch tall, without her trusty size-changing submarine to bail her out of this situation, Amy was at a loss. It was taking all of her mental fortitude to remain calm and not lose her mind right now. “Alright, you’re gonna be fine,” she reiterated to herself, multiple times out loud, trying to force herself to believe it. “Remember you’re training, they picked you for a reason. You got this.”

While Amy could tell herself this all she wanted, she had an underlying feeling of dread knowing just how dangerous this situation was. She was stranded at this size, with no easy way of getting back to her shrunken submarine, which was still upstairs on her aunt’s bed. Her Aunt Sandra was also stuck somewhere in the house at an eighth of an inch tall with her, if she was still alive that was. Last she saw of her, Sandra was trapped between the toes of Amy’s mom, Chloe. That was before Chloe had launched Amy into a purple smoothie and nearly swallowed her, coating her body in a sticky purple substance, wreaking of raspberry in the process.

Amy’s first goal was to get out of this trash can. She knew that there was no real benefit to her staying there, so she attempted to climb the cheap, paper grocery bag lining the can. This didn’t work and her stained purple body was constantly sliding back down towards the bottom of the can. After some time, footsteps were soon heard by Amy. The bathroom light was turned on.  A towering figure was standing above the bathroom trash can.

Standing in the bathroom was Amy’s cousin, Paul’s twin sister and Sandra’s daughter, Eunice. The young woman had been out running errands and stopped to get an iced coffee and a jelly-filled donut on her way home. After walking downstairs to watch television and enjoy her treats, she was surprised to see her brother and her Aunt Chloe just finishing a workout together. Her being two bites into a sugary, jelly-filled pastry was met with teasing from the duo, enough to make Eunice feel guilty about her decisions. She knew she was in perfectly fine shape, but their comments still got under her skin just a bit.

“Stupid Paul,” she muttered, looking at the donut and taking one more large bite out of it. It was practically bleeding strawberry jelly at this point. With a sigh, Eunice tossed the rest of the donut into the trash can. She opened the medicine cabinet and began searching for a feminine product, totally oblivious to the chaos barely a foot away from her.

Amy saw the shadow of what might as well have been an asteroid descending down towards her in the trash can. It landed in the bottom of the basket with a soft thud, and though the falling donut did not hit Amy on the way down, the impact of it hitting the thin plastic bag in the can was enough to launch Amy. She screamed as she came crashing back down, right on the white, powdery surface of the donut. A tiny white cloud puffed up from the donut at Amy’s point of impact. She was momentarily dazed and confused, though she was brought back to her senses by the incredibly alluring odor, both fried and sweet, that was surrounding her.

“Huh, well I guess I won’t starved to death,” Amy said to herself with a laugh. She wiped some of the powdered sugar off of her face using her finger and sticked it in her mouth. “Mmm, not bad,” she said, reaching down and tearing a tiny chunk off to eat.

Watching as Eunice walked out of the room carrying something in her right hand, Amy didn’t bother to scream or try and get the giant woman’s attention. From her experience being tiny, she knew it was pointless, and figured she would have better opportunities later. What she was not counting on, was Eunice shutting off the bathroom lights.

“Fuck!” Amy shouted temporarily losing the ability to see. She stuck her hands out in front of her, blindly trying to find her way around. The sugary surface now proved to her an issue for Amy, as the tiny woman took a misstep and fell forward with her hands out in front of her, breaking her fall and preventing her from hitting her head.

As Amy landed, her miniscule body landed on a soggy patch of the fried dough with weaker structural integrity than elsewhere on the donut. She now felt herself falling again in the darkness, only to land in an incredibly thick, sticky and cold substance. 

“Are you fucking kidding me right now?!” Amy screamed, realizing her current predicament. Of all the places she thought she would end up today, in the middle of a jelly-filled donut was NOT high up on her list. The tiny woman began to struggle, her head dipping below the gelatinous substance. She managed to resurface but realized she was struggling badly. She needed to get out of this delicious but deadly trap now!

Amy began to frantically paddle and pull her way through the sweet ooze. She swallowed mouthfuls of the jam, and while it was delicious, she soon became nauseated from having nothing else in her stomach. Unable to see where she was going, the shrunken nurse continued to trudge forward, trying to stay a top the substance, until there was nothing in front of her or below her. She let out a short shriek, as she tumbled out of the donut back onto the tissue she had originally been thrown out with.

Sapped of energy, Amy could only lie there on Kleenex, her body now much more discolored and sticky than before. Exhausted and extremely stressed, the tiny woman began to drift off to sleep. She could figure out a way to grow back once she woke up.

--

Amy awoke startled about an hour later. She looked around at her surroundings, and all the previous events came racing back to her. She saw the titanic donut continuing to slowly ooze reddish-purple goo like a slow-motion waterfall. Amy’s frustration began to boil over and she started to swear aloud to herself, getting more and more pissed off that she was still a prisoner in this waste basket. Amy was so distracted with her tiny tirade, that she almost failed to hear the sound that woke her up in the first place.  Almost.

It was a peculiar buzzing sound, one that was coming from somewhere above her. For the first time in a while, Amy was now fearful. The buzzing sound was getting closer, and in the faded light of the dark bathroom, she could see the large silhouette of a flying invertebrate land atop the pastry.  “Holy shit,” she whispered, watching a second insect land near the first. “Those flies are huge!”

The common houseflies were about a quarter-inch in length, though this was twice the size of Amy. She watched, having no idea to react to the presence of these monstrous insects. She tried to remain as motionless as possible, wanting the flies to stay distracted with their jelly feast. She noticed too late the sound of descending buzzing, turning in horror to see a third fly landing above her body.

“Fuck! Get away!” Amy shouted, as the fly landed on top of her jelly-soaked body, it’s long legs on either side of her, preventing her from escaping. “Go on! Shoo!” she screamed, as she furiously kicked at the insect, trying to scare it off. This had very little effect on the insect, as it lowered its’ disgusting proboscis-like-trunk and began dragging it against Amy’s body.

Utterly grossed out, Amy felt the fly’s alien like mouth-piece continue to lap and suck up the sticky goo off of her body. It was primarily focused on her midsection, but Amy began to shout and punch at the creature’s proboscis when it attempted to move towards her face. The insect seemed confused by this, and before Amy could do anything else or make any attempts to escape, the fly grasped her between it’s six long legs!  It’s wings beat rapidly, and before anything could be done, the giant invertebrate was soaring through the air.

Though Amy’s initial instincts were to struggle and fight, wriggling her way free from this demonic looking insect, her common sense won out, She knew that if this fly dropped her, all that would happen was that she would fall to her death. All she could do was stay still for right now, and prepare to fight this creature for her life as soon as it landed.

As the fly exited the bathroom, Amy was in stunned silence as the fly entered the downstairs family room. Standing there were the titanic bodies of her mother, as well as her cousins Paul and Eunice. The two twins were sitting on the couch, while Chloe was standing by the window, trying to get some fresh air after her workout. Amy desperately tried to glance down towards her mom’s feet, wondering if Sandra was still down there. The distance was too far though, and the tiny nurse couldn’t make out any signs of life down between those massive toes.

With the fly still holding Amy hostage, it began to fly past Chloe, attempting to get out the windows and out of the house. As it flew past, Chloe nonchalantly waved her hand at it, trying to shoo it away. The creature reached the window but seemed buzzled by the glass pane before it, bumping into it twice. The confused creature began flying off in the other direction, back towards Chloe.

As Chloe was caught up in conversation with her niece and nephew, the fly began to fly towards her head. More specifically, the fly was starting to land on top of Chloe’s head. The creature was tiring from carrying Amy’s weight and needed time to replenish its energy.

As it landed on top of Chloe’s scalp among the dark hairs, the six legs finally released Amy from their grasp. Amy rolled the second she hit the ground and kicked at the fly, desperate to give herself some space. It seemed to work, with the fly momentarily too tired to pursue her.

Without warning, Chloe’s titanic hand started to brush through her hair. “EWWWW!” the woman shouted, startling her own shrunken daughter. Chloe had heard the buzzing, and was initially worried there was a bee or wasp that had landed on her head. After quickly brushing her hand through her hair, she was relieved to see it was just a fly.

While Amy was now safe from that disgusting pest, she was now in a much greater danger. Her mom’s giant hand had pushed her towards the front of her head. Amy was now rolling towards that cliff that was her mother’s forehead. Though she tried, she was unable to stop or slow her momentum.

Amy began to scream bloody murder as she slowly lost what little grip she had left, and began sliding down the skin of her mother’s brow. Her tiny, purple-stained body slid down the middle of her mom’s face, those enormous brown eyes on either side of her but unable to recognize her.

Knowing the only had seconds left to slow her momentum, Amy furiously tried to dig her hands into the ground below her to gain some traction. Her body began to slow as she started to descend down her mother’s nose. “Shit, mom help!” she screamed to no avail. She continued to slow, but the sheer drop-off that was the tip of her mom’s nose was getting closer and closer.

Laying on her stomach and sliding feet first, Amy closed her eyes, preparing for the worst.

Then everything stopped. Amy continued to lay there motionless, fearing any movement would spell disaster for her. When she opened her eyes, she realized that she had stopped, just before reaching the tip of her mom’s nose. She started to laugh at her luck, relieved that she hadn’t plummeted to her doom. Then she saw those colossal brown eyes of her mother were zeroed in on her.

“JESUS, SANDRA’S GOT A LOT OF BUGS IN THIS HOUSE,” Chloe muttered, checking to make sure Paul and Eunice weren’t paying attention. Bringing her thumb up to her face, Chloe scrapped her off strange purple creature off her nose. She couldn’t help but shake her head, seeing whatever this was sprawled out on her thumb like a starfish.

The massive woman walked back to the bathroom, fully intending on brushing this pathetic bug off her hand and into the toilet, flushing it, and letting this weird creature meet its fate in the sewers. As she prepared to do so, she hesitated for just a moment. There was something off about whatever was stuck to her thumb, it almost seemed to be waving at her. “What the heck?” she whispered, lifting her thumb right in front of her eyes.

As the exhausted body of Amy continued to lie there, she did all she could to wave her arms. She was almost to burnt out to sit up in shock when her mom whispered the word “AMY?”

Very carefully, Chloe lifted her thumb to her ear, allowing her eighth of an inch daughter to climb off into it. After some careful steps to avoid getting trapped in wax, Amy was in enough where her shouts could be heard. She gave only the most important details, that she was trapped tiny, and the submarine was still on Sandra’s bed.

Of course, Chloe helped the tiny woman and got her back to the submarine immediately, allowing her to grow back. Without hesitation, Amy dropped to the floor right by her mom’s giant feet. She gagged at the stench, but frantically began searching for Sandra. “What’re you doing sweetie?” Chloe asked confused.

“Shit,” Amy muttered, unable to find her crazed aunt. Walking back downstairs with her mom, Paul and Eunice were equally as shocked to see their cousin, color in sticky, purple gel. Amy also took this opportunity to tell them about Sandra.

“So wait, if she’s not on Chloe’s foot, where is she?” Paul asked.

-

Sandra was currently in a state of shock. Trapped at the size of an eighth of an inch tall, and between her older sister’s foul-smelling toes, Sandra was now getting the full experience of what exactly it meant to be shrunken. She had been on the other side of this multiple times in the past, tormenting and even killing off shrunken people unlucky enough to encounter her. But now she was really finding out just how dangerous this could be.

Still trying to process seeing watching her niece get launched off Chloe’s foot was a struggle for her. Sandra had not seen Amy land, honestly she didn’t even know if Amy was still alive. Having no idea how she was going to get out of this situation, Sandra tried to remember what she and Amy talked about. Before Amy was thrown off her own mother’s foot, she had told Sandra they needed to irritate Chloe’s foot if they were going to get her attention.

Being squeezed tightly between her sister’s toes, it became increasingly difficult for Sandra to focus. She did her best to squirm around and used her tiny fists to pound on the skin between Chloe’s toes, albeit with no results. The miniaturized woman continued this for several minutes before getting tired.

Almost immediately after giving up on her attempts to get Chloe’s attention, the floor began to vibrate and another titan appeared to enter the room. Craning her head upwards, Sandra’s jaw dropped as she realized she was staring up at the gargantuan form of her daughter, Eunice. She couldn’t believe how massive her own daughter was, it wasn’t that long ago that all three of her children entered the submarine and were swallowed by Sandra.

While Eunice stood there talking with her Aunt Chloe, Sandra noticed her daughter was holding a white object in her right hand. She didn’t pay much attention to it, until she heard her daughter say something indecipherable. The looked up and saw that Eunice had dropped the large, white object, and it was now falling directly towards Chloe’s foot.

Sandra screamed, covered her head and closed her eyes, fully expecting to be crushed by whatever was falling towards her. She heard the thud as it landed on the skin of Chloe’s foot and only then opened her eyes.

“Oww,” Chloe laughed glancing at her clumsy niece. She felt the soft texture of the object on her bare foot and instantly knew it was a tampon.

“Shit, sorry,” Eunice said, blushing as she reached down to pick it up. Chloe just continued to laugh and shake her head, teasing Eunice a bit more.

Back down on the foot, Sandra was unsure of what this giant object was, but there was what looked like a long, white rope attached to it. Feeling this was her best chance to get rescued, Sandra quickly grasped a hold of the rope, and held on for dear life as Eunice reached down and grasped the object.

Thoroughly embarrassed that she had just dropped a fresh tampon onto her aunt’s foot, Eunice rushed upstairs to her bedroom as her brother and aunt continued to chat downstairs. Shutting her door behind her, Eunice removed her shorts and underwear and stood in front of her bedroom mirror, grabbing the tampon in her right hand.

It had finally dawned on Sandra what exactly she was holding on to. She had realized it was an unused tampon, though she realized this a bit too late. The tampon was currently in the grip of her daughter, and Sandra could only scream as she clung to the string for her life.

The tiny woman’s eyes bugged-out and her screaming became more and more desperate and hysterical. Eunice had lowered her hand and was bringing the tampon right into her vagina. “Oh god no, this isn’t happening!” Sandra wailed, realizing that her ant-sized body was now pressed right up against the giant pussy lips of her daughter.

Eunice pulled her underwear and shorts back on, thinking nothing of the traumatizing situation her own mother was currently experiencing. She continued her day and went off to the kitchen to make herself a snack.

Sandra’s day had gone from bad to worse. Being trapped between her sister’s sweaty toes was bad.  Being trapped against her daughter’s shaved pussy was much worse. The tiny woman tried to put some space between her and the giant vagina, but every time Eunice took a step, Sandra would end up tumbling back towards her daughter’s womanhood.

As Eunice was making herself some food, she felt a slight annoyance in her pants. Making sure nobody was watching, Eunice lowered her hand down into her crotch to scratch the itch.

“Shit, Eunice look out!” yelled as her daughter’s giant fingers descended, nearly grinding her into a paste. Sandra had no where to go, and Eunice’s index finger made contact with her body. As Eunice continued to satisfy that itch, her finger pressed her mom’s body past her vaginal lips, trapping her inside her vagina. She continued to make herself some food, totally oblivious to her mom’s new plight.

--

After enjoying her food and heading downstairs to watch some T.V. with Paul, both siblings turned around very confused to see their aunt Chloe and their cousin Amy, although she was covered in something reddish-purple standing behind them talking. Amy explained everything that had happened, and that Sandra was shrunken somewhere in this house, but was no longer on Chloe’s foot.

“So wait, if she’s not on Chloe’s foot, where is she?” Paul asked.

Eunice went as white as if she had just seen a ghost.  “Ummm, remember that thing I dropped on your foot,” she said to Chloe, having to look down in embarrassment.

Amy and Paul had no idea what she was talking about, but Chloe sure seemed to. “Oh god,” she whispered, looking horrified at her niece. “Please tell me you didn’t.”

Racing to her feet, Eunice immediately ran to the bathroom and slammed the door.

“What the hell is going on?” Paul asked. Chloe looked extremely uncomfortable and went on to explain to Paul and Amy that Eunice had dropped a tampon onto her foot earlier. The same foot Sandra was stranded on.

Re-emerging from the bathroom with a look of sheer panic draped across her face, Eunice was taking deep breaths, trying her best to calm herself down. “She’s…uhhh…she’s not on the tampon,” the college-aged woman said, looking down again as her face turned as red as a tomato.

“So that means she’s….” Amy trailed off as Paul and Chloe looked at her. Amy’s just nodded her head towards Eunice.

“Oh fuck, mom!” Paul shouted as it dawned on him exactly where his mother was. Eunice was nearly in tears, horrified at the thought that her own mother must’ve been inside of her vagina.

“So now what?” Eunice asked frantically. “We need to save her!”

Chloe turned her attention to her daughter without saying anything. Amy returned the look and dropped her head. “God dammit,” she whispered to herself. All she wanted to do now was take a shower, not shrink back down again.

--

Amy piloted the submarine in silence, really fed up with the antics of her family today. Darkness surrounded the shrunken vehicle and she just wanted to go home and take a nap.

She could hear the muffled crying behind her coming from the passenger bay. Both Chloe and Paul were back there, comforting the shell-shocked Sandra. They had found her shortly after entering the cavernous vagina of Eunice. The poor woman had been stuck, face-first against the vaginal wall of Eunice, held in place by sticky fluid. Chloe and Paul were the ones to pry her free, while Amy remained in the cockpit and had to resist her urge to laugh at her aunt’s predicament.

There was a loud moan as the tiny sub drove against Eunice’s clit on the way out. Amy had to give her younger cousin credit, she didn’t act like a sex-crazed giantess who just went on a horny rampage at the first chance she had.

Driving through Eunice’s pussy lips and back into the daylight, the sub was gently gripped by the giantess and placed on the living room floor, where she gave them plenty of space to grow back. This was followed by a heartfelt family reunion and a three-way hug between Sandra, Eunice and Paul.

Sandra had insisted that Chloe and Amy stay for dinner, wanting to thank them for sticking around to save her life. The mother and daughter obliged, though Amy still just really wanted to go home. At least she was able to FINALLY get that shower while dinner was cooking.

However, shortly after they finished eating, Sandra asked to speak with Amy alone. As they entered into Sandra’s bedroom, the duo made small talk, until Sandra finally got to what she was really after.

“So, I did the training like you asked,” she said, trying to sound as persuasive as possible. “A deal’s still a deal right?”

Amy couldn’t believe it. Her whole plan had failed. Sandra still wanted to be able to use a shrinking submarine after all. “Seriously?!” she snapped. “After everything today, that didn’t warn you off enough about how dangerous these things can be?!”

“Hey, you said if I shrunk down and you showed me how to fly it, I could keep it!” Sandra insisted. “That was the deal for growing YOU back.”

For a bit, Amy continued to argue, but realize she wasn’t getting anywhere. She threw her hands up into the air and just shrugged. “Fine, as soon as I get a new sub, you can have the one that we rescued you today in. The other is still totaled somewhere on your family room floor.”

Sandra gave an ecstatic yell and tightly hugged her niece. Amy reciprocated, not sure how to feel. She had done her best to show Sandra how risky these could be, but if her aunt didn’t want to pay attention to that, it was her problem. One thing Amy was absolutely certain about, she wouldn’t be rescuing Sandra anymore. That woman was on her own.

 

Chapter End Notes:

--

More to come!