- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Been a while but here's the next chapter.  Comes with a bit of a cliffhanger ending.  Hope you enjoy!

--

The ride home from the hospital was an interesting one, but in very different ways. For Sandra, she was ecstatic. She had two tiny submarines in her purse, which she planned on being able to use soon. She had just let loose and killed off a bunch of unlucky hospital employees who her niece had told her about. And speaking of her niece, Amy was currently trapped at the size of an eighth of an inch tall, trapped within her aunt’s wet, pulsing pussy. It was a short drive back to her house, but Sandra enjoyed it the whole way. Feeling her miniscule niece struggling and rubbing her vaginal walls, Sandra had to moan and take deep breaths the entire ride home. She would thrust her hips forward into the car seat, building the anticipation for when she got home.

The ride home was not nearly as enjoyable for Amy. She had been shrunken and been inside of a vagina plenty of times before, but NEVER without the submarine to keep her safe. She was already badly shaken from watching her giant aunt torment and massacre a group of her co-workers. Now she was stuck inside the incredibly hot, wet and dark cave that was her aunt’s womanhood. She tried to force her way out, but had no luck. She started to cry, not knowing how long she would be stuck in here.

Pulling the car into the driveway, Sandra slammed it into park, grabbed her purse, and raced out of the car and into her house. There were no other cars here, so she assumed that her husband, Andy, was likely still at work. She had no idea where her college-aged kids, Eunice and Paul were, but at the moment she just didn’t care. She entered her bedroom and locked her door with shaking hands. She immediately stripped out of her clothes.

“YOU DID A GOOD JOB SWEETIE,” Sandra said giggling and biting her lower lip as she slid onto her bed. Her right hand made it’s way down to her crotch and she started stroking herself. “Ugh, I’m so fucking ready for this,” she mumbled to herself. Closing her eyes and tilting her head back, Sandra inserted two fingers into her wet pussy and began to vigorously pleasure herself.

Inside of her aunt, Amy’s eyes widened and she started to scream hysterically. Her eighth of an inch tall body was already extremely vulnerable, and now two giant fingers were being bumped back and forth into the cave, threatening to crush the tiny nurse.

Sandra’s pace quickly increased, and her moans grew louder and louder. Her fingers were rubbing against her vaginal walls and it did not take long for her to reach orgasm. She had already been partially there after all she had done today, and she relaxed on her bed, groping her breasts and trying to catch her breath.  After several minutes had passed, she reached down and inserted two fingers back into her dripping vagina and began feeling around to try and find her shrunken niece.

It only took a few seconds for Sandra to locate Amy, and she giggled as she pulled her out. She smiled, looking at the shrunken, exhausted nurse who was currently sprawled out, struggling to catch her breath on the giant woman’s thumb. “THANK YOU AMY,” Sandra said in a condescending tone. “YOU REALLY MADE THIS AN AMAZING DAY. She raised Amy to her lips and gave her a kiss which easily engulfed her own body, not caring at all that both Amy and her fingers were just pulled out of her vagina.

Amy hated being kissed at such a tiny size, but she was too tired to do anything about it. Sandra could see this and smiled. “WHY DON’T YOU GET SOME REST, AMY,” she said, grabbing a small jewelry box on her nightstand where she kept her earrings. “I’LL COME CHECK ON YOU IN A FEW HOURS.”

As Sandra closed the lid to the box, Amy pondered escaping, but didn’t have the energy. She also knew that she couldn’t do anything until she got back to a submarine, which Sandra was keeping somewhere. Unable to do anything else, Amy passed out from exhaustion, getting some much-needed sleep.

--

Light streamed into the jewelry box, causing Amy to wake up in confusion. It took a few seconds for her eyes to work, and all she saw at first were blurry shapes. Amy sat up in a panic, realizing she was still shrunken. She frantically began looking around for her tiny sub, when she heard a massive laugh above her and felt a draft of warm air. Looking up quickly, Amy began to scream at the massive eyeball staring down at her tiny frame.

“GOOD MORNING SLEEPY HEAD,” Sandra said, lips forming into a smile.

Amy stumbled back and was able to pull herself up to her feet. Everything from the past day came back to her. Though deep down she knew it was all real, part of her really wanted that to be a dream. “Sandra can you please grow me back now?” she shouted up, though she soon realized that she was far too small to be heard. Realizing she still had her phone on her, which somehow survived her aunt’s reproductive systems, she fired that off as a text message.

Sandra looked down at her phone, and smiled as she saw her niece’s plea. “WELL, THAT’S THE THING, AMY,” Aunt Sandra said. Amy had a very uncomfortable feeling in the pit of her stomach. “I’M MORE THAN HAPPY TO GROW YOU BACK AND GIVE YOU YOUR SHRINKING SUB, BUT FIRST I WANT YOU TO SET THE OTHER ONE UP FOR ME.” There was an awkward pause as Amy took in what her titanic aunt was saying. “THAT WAY I CAN USE IT WHENEVER I WANT!”

Taking a deep breath, Amy was unsure how to respond. She could feel her aunt’s giant eyes staring down at her, almost as if she was being studied. Amy’s hands shook as she typed out the next message she was going to send. She told Sandra how it would be irresponsible since Sandra could do some serious damage with that technology.

“Oh, I see,” Sandra whispered, reading the text that showed up from Amy. She was disappointed but didn’t plan on taking “no” for an answer.  She reached down and picked up Amy between two fingers.

“No stop!” Amy screamed though it was no use.

“LISTEN LITTLE LADY,” Sandra said in a very stern tone. “THE ONLY WAY YOU’RE GROWING BACK IS IF I GET THAT SUB TO WORK FOR ME. FOR NOW, WHY DON’T YOU SPEND SOME TIME GETTING TO KNOW MY FEET.”

Making her way back to her bed, Sandra propped a few pillows up to get comfortable. She scrunched her massive toes, and dangled Amy’s tiny body above her giant, sweaty feet. Dropping her miniscule niece down on her chubby right toe, Sandra closed her eyes and gently pressed her feet together. She was loving the feeling of power she had over Amy, and started to press her two big toes together, not enough to crush or harm Amy, but definitely enough to feel the tiny woman try to squirm her way to freedom. “Ah, that’s nice,” Sandra said to herself with a giggle, resting her head back on the pillow behind her.

Absolutely miserable between her giant aunt’s sweaty toes, Amy had reached her breaking point. After nearly having her ribs cracked while Sandra flexed those giant digits, it dawned on her there could be a solution to her problem. She would just have to show Aunt Sandra that having and operating the shrinking submarine was not as fun as the giantess had thought. Managing to pull her arm free, Amy frantically fired off a text message to her giant aunt, offering her a compromise.

Feeling her phone vibrate, Sandra’s attention was momentarily diverted, and her giant foot relaxed, letting Amy fall onto the soft blankets atop the bed. Her eyes widened and lit up reading Amy’s message. Her shrunken niece had caved. Amy was actually offering to give her the shrunken ship….under two conditions. One was that Sandra give Amy the other sub first so Amy could grow back. Amy explained that she would need to be the same size as Sandra to properly scan Sandra’s thumb-print into the sub.

“Makes sense,” Sandra mumbled to herself, continuing to read. The part of Amy’s message that caught her attention was Amy insisting that before she takes the risk and gives Aunt Sandra the submarine, Sandra shrink down with her first so Amy could show her what it really meant to be tiny.

Amy was hoping that her message would scare Sandra off and cause the giantess to reconsider. She thought back to how that creep Matt had stupidly agreed to shrink with her, and it ended up costing him his life inside of his girlfriend Sylvana’s ear. Amy didn’t want something that bad to happen to Sandra, but she did hope Sandra would realize that she wanted nothing to do with this technology.

Reaching down, Sandra’s hand found Amy’s miniscule form on the bed, and gently gripped her between two massive fingers. Amy was extremely nauseated and nearly vomited at how quickly Sandra lifted her up to her face.  “YOU’VE GOT YOURSELF A DEAL, LITTLE LADY,” Sandra giggled in a teasing and condescending tone.

Setting Amy down on top of the bed, Sandra walked across the room and began to dig through her purse. The giant woman then turned back, holding both shrunken submarines in the palm of her fleshy hand, setting one down on the bed next to Amy.

Amy walked back to the submarine and entered it, spending a minute or two just to collect herself and relax. The whole time she could see Sandra anxiously staring down upon her, but she no longer cared. Sandra might not have known it, but Amy felt that she was in total control right now. “Alright Aunt Sandra,” the tiny nurse muttered to herself. “Let’s see if you still want to use the shrinking submarine after this.”

Amy navigated the vehicle off bed onto the carpeted bedroom floor and regrew it back to it’s original size. Finally back at her normal height after being stuck at an eighth of an inch for so long, Amy rushed out of the sub passed her puzzled Aunt Sandra.

“Where are you….”

“Bathroom!” Amy shouted, racing down the hall and slamming the door behind her. After about five minutes in the bathroom, Amy returned to her aunt’s bedroom and was surprised to see Sandra on the bed. Amy was certain the woman would have done something stupid like activate the sub. “Okay, come here and give me your hand,” Amy instructed, walking around to the back side of the sub and revealing a panel. She pressed a few buttons, grabbed Sandra’s hand and pressed it against the green panel. After several seconds, the device beeped.

“And now you’re scanned in!” Amy stated.

“Wonderful!” Sandra shouted, literally jumping a few inches in the air in excitement. “Let’s test it out no!”

Amy sipped a water bottle she had snagged from the kitchen on her way back from the bathroom. “Uhh yeah that’s fine,” watching her aunt throw open the door to the sub and rush inside. She really wanted to rest and just relax for a while, but didn’t mind just getting this over with.  She figured that after this one of two things would happen: either Sandra would be too freaked out from shrinking that she’d want nothing more to do with the technology, or she’d be fine with it and would do whatever she wanted with the sub and leave Amy alone.

Amy didn’t really feel like bonding with her insane aunt, especially after Sandra had just massacred several of Amy’s co-workers while they were shrunken. As she entered the sub, she saw Sandra sitting in the cockpit, ready to pilot the vehicle.

“Okay, I’m going to be next to you in case you need help piloting this,” Amy said, making herself comfortable in the co-pilots chair. She had persuaded her boss to allow maintenance to install co-pilot chairs for training purposes. She would much rather sit up here than in the passenger bay, especially since Sandra had never come close to piloting one of these before.

Amy couldn’t help but think of all the training she had to go through to properly operate the submarine, and now she was literally just giving one to her crazed aunt. That said, her aunt did just murder a bunch of her bug-sized coworkers, so if she got herself in a dangerous situation with the sub while tiny, screw her. At least she wouldn’t be putting Amy or anyone else in danger in order to satisfy whatever her perverse urges were.

After demonstrating to Sandra all the precautions she would need to take, Amy pointed Sandra towards the mechanism which shrunk the submarine. “What size do you think we should set it to?” the rookie captain asked.

“We’re going down to a half inch long,” Amy responded, enjoying the amazed and confused look draped across Sandra’s face. “I think that means we’ll each be about an eighth of an inch tall. That’s the size we were yesterday when you….” Amy stopped speaking when she realized she didn’t know what she was going to say.

Sandra just gave an uncaring smile remembering that. Amy just tried to focus on anything else.  “Alright, shrinking now,” she said, pressing a few more buttons.

Amy tuned out Sandra as the middle-aged woman commented about what it was like to shrink inside of the sub. She had been doing this long enough and had heard absolutely everything people had to say. It was always combinations of amazement, shock and some intimidation or fear.

Making sure to provide instructions to her aunt, Amy just rested in the co-pilots seat as Sandra began to fly the sub. The half inch vehicle made its way out of the cavernous bedroom and hallway. Amy kept a tight grip on the arm rests of the seat, as Sandra’s technique flying the sub left a lot to be desired.

Sandra’s commentary about how massive her house was along with her excitement about flying the sub was the only thing that interrupted the awkward silence. This was mostly met with “mhmm’s” and “yep’s” from Amy, who was now only occasionally looking up from her phone out the windows of the sub.

“How hey, let’s go downstairs,” Sandra said, as they flew past the window and observed a vehicle parked outside of her house. “Looks like someone’s here.”

As the vehicle flew down the steps it entered the now incredibly spacious family room, the shrunken duo heard repeated loud and rhythmic “BOOMS” rattled the ship. “What the hell?” Sandra whispered.

“Want me to take over?” Amy asked, though Sandra was too distracted in thought to answer.  The ship continued it’s descent into the family room, where two colossal beings were standing in the middle of the room.

Sandra was in utter disbelief as the ship hovered high in the air, and she realized that she was staring at the now giant bodies of her son, Paul, and her older sister, Chloe. She and Chloe were only just starting to speak again, after the whole incident where she swallowed Amy and Ryan, and Chloe had to eat her own sisters’ ass in a desperate attempt to get them out. It was something Sandra was ashamed of just how much she enjoyed.

Amy was also initially caught off guard seeing her cousin and her mom in the family room, but that subsided almost immediately. She had been shrunken both with her cousin and around her mom before, so she felt there was nothing to worry about.

The TV was on and both Paul and Chloe were standing facing it. The loud rhythmic pulsing of music was coming from the TV, and it became clear that both Paul and Chloe were working out together. Both appeared to be working up a good sweat.

To both Sandra and Amy’s surprise, Paul and Chloe had actually been bonding in recent weeks. After his sister Michelle’s disappearance (inside the tapeworm of Sandra’s stomach), his aunt Chloe had been there for him and someone to talk to. Since Paul and Michelle often worked out together, Chloe was more than willing to step up and be Paul’s new workout buddy. She didn’t mind getting in a bit better shape, and he sure seemed to know what he was doing.

The two giants stood there, sipping water and catching their breath between sets of exercises, both totally oblivious to the tiny spies watching them and slowly flying around the room. Paul stood there in a white t-shirt wearing red basketball shorts and gym shoes. Chloe stood next to him sporting a purple crop top and pair of black yoga pants, all while doing their workout barefoot.

“Did you know about this?” Sandra said with a laugh.

“Nope,” Amy responded, shaking her head. “Hey careful!” she said as Sandra began to float down closer towards their monolithic family members. She felt they were getting a bit too close for comfort.

“Oh relax, we’ll be fine!” Aunt Sandra giggled as she continued to descend towards her sister. “Let’s give your mom a little bit of a scare.

“That’s a really bad idea,” Amy stammered, rolling her eyes as they continued to approach her giant, unaware mother.

“Shush! Or you’re going back inside me later,” Sandra said, unable to keep herself from laughing.

As the tiny submarine continued it’s approach towards the two giants, the music suddenly changed indicating it was time for a new exercise. Both Paul and Chloe put their glasses of water down. The shrunken pair watched in as the two giants began to do jumping jacks.

“Shit! Aunt Sandra look out!” Amy screamed. Aunt Sandra saw the giant hand of Paul approaching but didn’t have the time or experience to handle it. The massive hand swung upward, smacking into the side submarine and sending it spiraling out of control.

“Sandra give me the controls!” Amy shouted at her panicking aunt. Aunt Sandra was essentially useless at the moment. The terrified woman had a death grip on the steering wheel, and was pretty much just shouting as loud as she could.

She submarine briefly collided with Chloe’s body, and began to fall out of the sky, riding along her thigh, down her leg, all the way down to the floor. “Pull up, pull it up!” shouted Amy as the sub continued its rapid plummet. Her words finally seemed to make it through to Sandra’s brain, and the tiny woman pulled the steering wheel up at the last moment. This allowed the submarine to slow its descent and hesitate just a second, before it hit the floor and rolled.

--

Eyes opening quickly, Amy looked around in a panic, wondering trying to figure out what had just happened. She tried to stand up but felt a sharp, tight pain in her abdomen. “Fuck,” she whispered to herself, realizing her seatbelt was still on and had probably saved her life.

Undoing the restraining device, Amy walked over to her Aunt Sandra. The woman was out of it, and Amy had to repeatedly shout at her and physically shake her to get the woman to open her eyes. While Sandra just sat in the chair disoriented, Amy examined the damage done to the submarine. The sub appeared to be in pretty bad shape, and after tinkering and trying to jump the high-tech vehicle for a few minutes, Amy soon realized that this was beyond the point of repair. The sub was totaled.

Panic started to seep into Amy’s mind, as she pictured herself and Sandra being stuck at this size forever. Sure, she subs were supposed to be able to withstand a high amount of stress and damage, but the shrunken pair had been using the sub in a way it really wasn’t intended. The sub was not meant to fly for more than a few seconds, maybe a minute, tops. Flying drained the sub’s fuel reserves faster than anything else and could cause the structural integrity to weaken.

Amy swore thinking about how careless she had gotten, though then suddenly remembered they might have a way out of this situation. Aunt Sandra still had the other shrunken submarine on her bed upstairs. And it was the perfect size for Amy and Sandra to be able to enter and pilot. They just needed to find a way to travel up the stairs and get to the sub. Then they could return to normal size.

Before Amy had the opportunity think of a solution to that problem, Aunt Sandra let out a terrified shriek and the ground shook around them. Amy looked out the window and saw her mother’s giant foot had landed on the ground, inches away from the foot.

“Sandra, calm down now,” Amy demanded. “Take a deep breath, in through your nose, out through your mouth.” Her nursing training was kicking into high gear, as she was used to dealing with people who were in crisis situations and not thinking rationally. “I’ve got a plan for us to get back to normal size, but we’re gonna need some help,” she explained. “I’ll need you with me on this one.”

Amy went on to present her plan to Sandra. The shrunken relatives were tiny, stranded and vulnerable to a wide variety of hazards while on the floor, and would need to get help from either Paul or Chloe as soon as possible. Though Sandra was very nervous and uncomfortable with the whole situation, she did understand that this was their only way to get back to the submarine and re-grow to their normal sizes.

Both Amy and Sandra soon exited the vehicle, and stared up at the statuesque behemoths standing around them. This was nothing out of the ordinary for Amy, but both Paul and Chloe were unfathomably large for Sandra, who was experiencing being shrunken for the first time in her life.

Glancing back and forth between the two titans, Amy took it upon herself to make the decision of where to go. “We need to get my mom’s attention. Paul’s got gym shoes on, mom’s barefoot. We have a much better chance of getting her attention that Paul’s,” she reasoned.

Having no other logical option, Sandra agreed. The two eighth-inch women raced across the floor towards Chloe’s giant, bare feet.

It did not take long for Amy and Sandra to approach Chloe’s foot. The submarine did land pretty close to where she was standing, and apart from walking over to the table a few times to grab her glass of water, Chloe had been staying in roughly the same area.

“Holy shit,” Sandra said, approaching her older sister’s massive foot. Her body literally recoiled, aghast at the intense sweaty odor accompanying the giant foot. “Her feet smell awful!”

“Yeah it’s pretty fucking bad,” laughed Amy, also feeling sick from the intense odor as they approached the sweaty skin. “One time Ryan and I were shrunk on her feet, he nearly puked. And that was inside the sub too!”

“This is insane,” Sandra whispered, still trying to process everything. The looked over at Amy as they approached Chloe’s giant toes. “I’m guessing we need to climb her?” she asked nervously.

Amy didn’t like the idea of this at all, but knew there weren’t exactly many other options. She craned her head up and could barely make out her mother’s face in the distance. “Yeah, if we want any shot of getting her attention, we need to get up on that foot,” she said.

The two bug-sized women had no option but to attempt to scale Chloe’s foot. They found the best way to do this was to get in between her two largest toes, and try to haul themselves up. This turned out to be a bit of a struggle, as the nasty combination of sweat, odor and movement made this a hellish task. Amy managed to keep a relatively cool head though, and helped pull her Aunt Sandra up onto the giant bare foot of her mother. 

“Okay, now what do we do?” Sandra panted, doubling over and having a hard time catching her breath.

“I think we need to start irritating the skin of her foot,” Amy responded. Before she had a chance to explain how she wanted to do this. She noticed the loud music blaring throughout the room had stopped playing.

“Hey what does that mean?” Sandra started to ask.

“Shit!” Amy yelled. “Sandra get down and hold on!”

Her workout with Paul coming to an end, Chloe felt the need to stretch her legs. She let out a loud moan-sounding sigh as she raised her right leg high into the air. Unaware of the peril she was putting her daughter and sister in, she flexed her toes for a few seconds before lowering her foot back towards the ground.

Amy screamed in horror. She hadn’t been able to hang on to her mother’s foot, and the rapid movement of Chloe’s foot had launched her into the air, across the room. The entire time she traveled through the air, her life flashed before her eyes. She closed her eyes as she began to descend downward, fully expecting to be the last thing she ever did. Any minute now her body would strike either the floor or a countertop, either way she knew she would not survive.

*SPLASH*

In shock feeling a cold, thick liquid around her, Amy opened her mouth gasping for air. Instead, her mouth was filled with something tasting very sweet. Managing to pull herself to the surface, Amy finally managed to grab a breath of fresh air and wipe her eyes. Looking around, she realized the water she was treading in, was bright purple and very dense. “Crap,” she whispered to herself, realizing where she had landed. She was treading water in her mom’s post-workout, raspberry smoothie.

While Amy had been launched far off of the stinking foot, Sandra had rolled a bit in another direction. The tiny woman had fallen forward, towards the giant pillars that were Chloe’s toes. Her miniscule body ended up between Chloe’s second and third toes. As Chloe had lowered her foot back down towards the floor, Sandra’s body was tightly wedged in between those digits. She screamed for help but it was hopeless. She was trapped with her arms tightly pinned against her body. Sandra soon became light-headed from both the smell of Chloe’s foot and the movement as Chloe started to take a few steps forward.

“Wow, that was a tough workout,” Chloe huffed, struggling to catch her breath. “Really kicked my ass!”

“Hah, you’re getting there though,” Paul shrugged, guzzling water from his glass. “They’ll get easier, trust me!” The two continued to talk before Paul nodded his head in the direction of the smoothie, not realizing his older cousin was inside that glass. “Make sure you drink that after the workout too!  It’ll help your recovery!”

“Oh yeah, forgot that,” Chloe said cheerfully, walking over to the smoothie she had made early and gripping the glass tightly in her hand. Lifting the glass to her face, Chloe did not hear the panicked cries of her daughter. Chloe started to tilt the glass towards her mouth, her pink lips parting as the smoothie started to drain into the dark cave that was her mouth.

Amy did everything she could to swim and paddle her way in the other direction, having no intention of getting swallowed by her mother today. It seemed like a losing battle though, as the current was very strong and slowly started pulling her towards Chloe’s maw.

Hearing the echoing gulps as Chloe continued to chug the smoothie only terrified Amy more. She soon saw the shadow being cast by Chloe’s face and realized that she was about to be sucked in. Amy then felt her back slam into a strange texture behind her and saw the now empty glass being pulled away. Before she could process where she was, a giant, wet tongue emerged and coated her body in saliva, plastering her in place. It then hit her exactly where she was. Her eighth-of-an-inch body was now stuck to her mom’s lower lip.

“Guessing you like the smoothie?” Paul laughed, watching his aunt down the smoothie. She turned and smiled, giving him a thumbs up as she licked her lips.

“Oh yeah!” she said with an enthusiastic smile.

“By the way, you’ve got some on your face,” Paul pointed out. “Looks like a piece of raspberry or something like that.”

Chloe walked out of the family room and into the bathroom. “Yep, there it is,” she mumbled to herself, not realizing that it was Amy stuck to her lower lip.

Amy screamed as her mom’s giant thumb reached up and scooped her. She was then rubbed between her mom’s thumb and index finger as the massive digits moved in a back-and-forth motion. “Mom please stop! It’s me!” she cried out.

Briefly considering popping this piece of raspberry into her mouth, Chloe’s attention was diverted as her phone went off. She paid no attention to her daughter’s cries. The movements of her fingers only rubbed more of the purple smoothie over Amy’s body, making her less and less recognizable. She then reached down and grabbed a tissue, wiping Amy’s body off onto it.

“Mom don’t! Help me please!” shrieked Amy.

Unable to hear her daughter, Chloe reached down and deposited the tissue into the trash can, trapping Amy inside of it. She exited the bathroom, oblivious to the peril that both Amy and Sandra were in.

To be continued…..

Chapter End Notes:

--

Definitely more to come!