- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here's the newest chapter, hope you enjoy!

--

It was a relatively quiet day at work for Amy. There were very few patients that came in, none of whom required anything involving shrinking technology. Amy was packing up her bag and getting ready to head home, when one of her co-workers asked if she had received the email from Harold Reed, the hospital president. Rolling her eyes at just the thought of the man, Amy plopped down in front of a computer, logged in and began scrolling.

Reading the email Amy just shook her head at his audacity. He was requesting a demonstration using a submarine or two to show to a few of the hospital administration staff. Her boss and forwarded the email to her, wanting Amy and another nurse named Brooke to pilot the two submarines, with Amy taking the lead. There were a few other nurses who volunteered to come along, and the rest of the spots would likely be taken up by the hospital administrative staff coming along.

Amy saw right through Harold’s message. She could tell he wanted more shrunken people, likely to eat, cock vore and who knows what else. Good thing she was one step ahead of him. She smiled and replied that she would be happy to navigate the submarine. She also began to put together a plan in her head.

--

Knocking on the front door, Amy patiently waiting for the woman to answer. She glanced down at her phone, but looked back up as the door opened, and a surprised woman stood there in front of her.

“Oh Amy,” the woman said, pleasantly surprised. “What…what’re you doing here?”

Amy sighed, clearly uncomfortable being around this woman. “Hi Auntie Sandra,” she said. “Can I come in?”

Sandra’s heart started to race. She was getting the feeling that this would involve the shrinking submarines, which she absolutely loved but had been cut off from. Amy and Sandra began to sip some tea and Amy ended up spilling her guts and telling Sandra everything that had happened lately. She also made an interesting proposition to Sandra.

Handing her a key card that would grant her access to the hospital, specifically the conference room where this demonstration would take place. Amy then went on to explain to Sandra that she needed someone to “take care” of Harold and Candace.

“Can I do anything?” Sandra said, her eyes lighting up in joy.

“Yep, they’ll be in one of the subs, I’ll let you know which one,” she muttered. “Anything is up for grabs.”

The two continued to chat for a bit before Amy had to leave. As she was walking out the door, her Aunt Sandra gave her an extra tight hug and whispered, “thank you.” Amy could hear what sounded like quivering in her aunt’s voice and could’ve sworn she could see Sandra grabbing her breasts in the window as she got to her car.

--

Five days later, Amy sat in a hospital conference room holding a tiny submarine in the palm of her hand. Brooke was sitting next to her and seemed to be much more nervous as she was constantly twirling the sub around. In the room were four other members of the nursing staff from different departments that didn’t deal with shrinking technology. Harold was there, sitting right next to Candace. The two of them were laughing together, which nauseated Amy and wanted to see the two of them face some consequences. There were also two more men and a women there in suits, who were on the hospital board and were instructed to come to the meeting by Harold. 

“Alright, did everyone want to get into the subs,” Harold said. He then motioned to the three other suits next to him. “I think Bill, Conor, Samantha and I will sit this out and watch. This is exactly what Amy expected would happen. He wanted the nursing staff (and Candace) to shrink down so he could keep them and do whatever he wanted. That wasn’t about to happen on her watch.

“Actually, why don’t we all shrink?” Amy said, pitching an idea which seemed to catch Harold off guard. “The nursing staff can go with Brooke in her sub, and I’ll take all of you in mine.”

Harold was puzzled at this, but his colleagues seemed to agree that it would be a cool idea. “Won’t it be too crowded for six of us?” he asked, desperate to try and weasel out of this.

Amy was ready for him. “Sure it’ll be tight, but we can make it work.” There was a momentary pause as Amy nodded to the sub and grew it back up to full size. “Come on in,” she said. She could see the excitement and intrigue on the face on Candace and the other suits in the sub, and a slight expression of annoyance on Harold’s. “Good,” she muttered under her breath.

As the hospital administration staff filed in and took their seats in Amy’s sub, she watched as the other nurses all entered Brooke’s. “Brooke, you ready to reduce?” Amy said over a two-way radio, trying to sound as official as possible.

A static-filled voice replied from the other side. “Yep, reducing now.” As soon as the other sub began to shrink, so did Amy. She was worried that as soon as the sub containing the other women got smaller, Harold would bolt out of the sub and try to grab them, which was not a risk she was willing to take. 

The two submarines both continued to shrink until they reached the size of around a half inch long, a size that both Amy and Brooke had agreed upon prior to shrinking. Amy piloted the sub up into the air and landed on the conference room table, a close distance to Brooke’s sub.

“Holy crap, this is amazing,” Bill said under his breath.

“Right?” Samantha added on. “How small are we right now?”

“The subs are currently a half inch long,” Amy said, glancing down then back over her shoulder. “Right now that makes us about an eighth of an inch tall. 

Amy opened the door to the sub as they saw Brooke leading the other nurses out onto the table. Samantha, Bill and Conor eagerly exited the sub, though Harold was busy whispering something in Candace’s ear. Something they both laughed at. ‘Probably planning something’ Amy thought to herself. She kept an eye on them, making sure they left the sub before she did.

Standing outside the vehicle always made Amy somewhat uncomfortable. She felt vulnerable when tiny without the safety of the sub. She could overhear Brooke essentially leading a tour for the shrinkees, and heard the usual “oohs” and “aahs” that came with being shrunk. She was more focused on the duo of Candace and Harold. She made sure to stay between them and the entrance to the sub, she didn’t want them making a break for it and attempting to grow back. She felt them glancing at her occasionally, probably wondering why this one nurse was staring them down so much.

With everyone preoccupied walking around the conference table at such a small size, the sudden sound of the massive door being unlocked and opened caused everyone to freeze.

“HELLO?  ANYONE HOME?” a voice called out, as a massive body soon entered the room. It was a form that ten of the eleven shrunken people did not recognize. The massive body belonging to Amy’s Aunt Sandra.

A wave of panic and confusion erupted amongst the tiny people. Everyone was asking questions like “who the hell is that?” and “how did she get in here?” Everyone of course, except Amy, who was just grinning watching the titanic woman approach the conference table.

Sandra remembered what Amy had told her and went straight to the table where she could see the two subs and a good number of people scattered about. “I DON’T THINK YOU’LL BE NEEDING THESE,” Sandra said, reaching down and plucking up the two shrunken subs, depositing them into her purse for safe keeping. Screams started to emit from the miniaturized crowd as people realized their only ways back to normal size were now in this giant woman’s purse.

“Shit this isn’t good,” Amy mumbled to herself. This was not the plan, Sandra was supposed to leave one sub totally alone. She knew from past experiences that Sandra could lose her mind when she had the opportunity to be around shrinkees. Starting to panic, Amy whipped out her phone and frantically texted Sandra, saying to return one of the subs to allow some people to escape.

Unfortunately for Amy, Sandra’s phone was buried in her purse and on silent. She had no intentions or thoughts of checking it at the moment.

“OKAY, WHICH ONE OF YOU IS HAROLD, THE HOSPITAL PRESIDENT,” Sandra said, lowering her massive hand down towards the table. Seconds went by and no one moved a muscle. Sandra just shook her head in annoyance. “NOW!” she shouted and slammed her fist down on the table. She didn’t hit any of the eleven shrinkees, but the shockwave and impact knocked all of them down to either their asses or stomachs.

Sandra chuckled to herself, realizing just how powerful she was at the moment. She thought back to how she felt when she found out her daughter, Michelle, had been digested by a tapeworm inside her own guts. She remembered the feeling of insane power from demanding that she experienced when she refused to let Amy and her two other children, Eunice and Paul, grow back to normal size until they kissed her giant lips while they were only a millimeter tall each. It would’ve been so easy to swallow, inhale, or lick them up like they were nothing. Sandra’s mind started to run wild with fantasies while her crotch began to get wet.

Coming back to reality after her pleasant stroll down memory lane, she glanced back down at the table and saw one of the eighth inch people had stepped forward in front of the group. “WELL MR. PRESIDENT, AREN’T YOU BRAVE,” she giggled lowering her face down to be level with the table, her giant brown eyes staring right through the tiny man.

In actuality, several of the tiny people, including all three of the fellow board members, had physically pushed and forced Harold to the front of the group and then backed away. If this giant Korean goddess only wanted him, then so be it!

Reaching down, Sandra’s massive hand plucked up the tiny man effortlessly. She rolled him into her giant palm where he could only sit, awestruck at her giant form. “YOU KNOW, YOU’VE BEEN PRETTY NAUGHTY,” the giantess said with a laugh. “A LITTLE BIRDY TOLD ME WHAT YOU DID WITH THOSE TWO OTHER TINY WOMEN. Confused murmurs began to come from the ten remaining tiny people on the table, trying to figure out what was going on. Even Amy was just standing there in awe at her giant aunt who was just starting her power trip. “NOW YOU NEED TO BE PUNISHED.”

Sandra bit her lip as she reached down and grabbed Harold with her free hand by his left arm, dangling him in the air. The pain and pressure was excruciating, as Harold repeatedly just kept yelling “Wait!  Stop!  Please!” which could not even be heard. While he dangled there helplessly, Sandra reached down and grabbed his right leg between two fingers on her other hand.

“LET’S SEE WHAT HAPPENS HERE,” Sandra giggled to herself. She then started to slowly pull in Harold’s limbs in two separate directions. It only lasted for a second or two, but for Harold it felt like an eternity.

Screaming in agony, Harold shouted horribly as his body was literally pulled into two pieces. Everything went black as Sandra’s giant digits prevented him from squirming to freedom.

“OOPS,” Sandra laughed as she saw the two halves of Harold’s body and dropped accidentally let one slide out of her grasp. Harold’s torso landed on the table with a wet thud.

The ten remaining shrinkees on the table were all there in stunned silence, before one of the nurses began to scream hysterically. Evan Amy was watching in shock. She knew that Sandra would do something devious, but this was dark even for her. More screams erupted from the crowd as Sandra tossed the remains of Harold’s body in her other hand into her mouth. She chewed once or twice then swallowed. She then turned her head back towards the terrified crowd down on the table.

The crowd began to panic and tried to run somewhere, but they were sitting ducks. They were trapped on this table at an eighth of an inch tall with nowhere to run. The two subs might as well have been miles away at the moment, stashed away in Sandra’s purse. While the crowd was in a panic, Amy tried to sneak towards the back corner of the table, maybe as a way to signal to Aunt Sandra who her identity was.

Aunt Sandra smiled and glared down at everyone else. “NOW WHO DO I PLAY WITH NEXT?” she said with a giggle. Everyone watched as Sandra made a giant fist and brought it down on the table, practically liquifying one of the terrified nurses underneath it.

Horror was felt by everyone. It dawned on them right then that all their lives were in serious danger. Everyone except Amy, that was. While she was starting to fear for her own life, she had just seen so much shit and chaos as a result of the shrinking submarines that she really wasn’t all that bothered watching her co-workers get killed off.

She noticed another one of the nurses who had been in Brooke’s sub racing towards the edge of the table. She had no idea what her plan was, but it was obvious that Sandra had seen her as well. Amy heard the goddess like voice say “OH NO YOU DON’T!’ She lowered her giant thumb down and placed it on top of the poor nurse, pinning her down on her stomach.

The tiny nurse, named Heather, desperately tried to make eye contact and reach out to any of her shrunken co-workers. She might’ve been looking for help, but deep down she knew it was hopeless. Just as she started to shout “Help!”, the giant woman pressed down with her thumb. There was a brief scream before the noise was muffled out underneath the giant thumb. Sandra ground her thumb back and forth for a few seconds, leaving Heather in a pulp.

“AS FUN AS THIS IS, I THINK MIGHT FEET COULD USE SOME LOVE TOO,” Sandra boomed. She bent down and pulled off her white tennis shoes. She then pulled off her socks and tossed them aside. Standing in the room barefoot, Sandra leaned towards the table and started to lower her ass. “MOVE EVERYONE!” she demanded. All the tinies scurried away from her as she was now partially sitting on the conference table.

With her left foot still on the floor, she pulled her right leg up onto the table, knocking some of the tinies near her onto their asses. “START WORSHIPPING IT, LITTLE GUYS,” she laughed. Three of four of the shrunken employees were close enough and felt that they didn’t have a choice. Begrudgingly, they approached the giant foot and began kissing the ball of Sandra’s sweaty foot. A it was Samantha, Bill, Brooke, and a male nurse named Eddie at the base of Sandra’s foot.

This went on for about a minute or two until Sandra let out a sigh. For some reason, this made Samantha panic, and she started screaming and running in the other direction. “Sam, where are you going?” a startled Bill shouted. “”Wait up!”

The two hospital admins took off running to the side, as Sandra slid her giant foot back a few inches from the two tiny nurses who were rubbing it. “HMMMM, GETTING KINDA BORED,” the giantess said. A shadow began to descend over Eddie and Brooke as Sandra started to lower the sole of her foot.

“Shit, Eddie run!” screamed Brooke as she took off running towards the side of Sandra’s foot. She had seen enough movies to know to now try and run in a straight line.

While this was happening, Eddie was stunned looking up. His mind was screaming at him to run but his legs were just not listening. He finally started to run but he had a feeling it was just too late. He turned over his shoulder and saw the giant sole continuing to descend down upon him. Eddie just froze again as his whole life flashed before his eyes.

Sandra’s foot slammed down upon the table with a wet, sweaty “THWAP”! She scrunched her toes in satisfaction and let out a loud “AHHHHHH.”  She turned her foot and noticed the tiny red splotch that had once been Eddie now stained onto her sole. “SORRY, I’M SO CLUMSY!” the giantess teased. She was in complete ecstasy at the moment and would need to thank Amy for making this happen. So what if she was taking some liberties with Amy’s instructions? She was sure Amy wouldn’t mind if she toyed with both tiny submarines instead of just that one.

Glancing down, she saw a group of what looked like five shrunken people in a tight group. ‘Probably huddling together, scared of their goddess’ the giant woman thought to herself. The bit her lower lip, noticing how excited and turned on she was starting to get. It was taking a good amount of self-control not to just shove these tiny people up her pussy and start pleasuring herself. She figured though with the tiny subs in her purse, she could find a way to do that.

What Sandra also observed was that there was one bold tiny was back near the edge of the table. Before she could think of anything to do with that poor person, who was in reality, Amy, she saw another shrinkee down on her knees. “AWWWW, YOU WERE ONE OF THE ONES RUBBING MY FEET, WEREN’T YOU?” She scrunched her toes again and leaned forward, trying to get a better view. She could tell the person was a woman, but that was about it.

Brooke continued to sob, mourning the loss of her good friend. Eddie was one of her favorite co-workers, and she had just witnessed his body get squished like a bug. She was in too much shock to realize that the giant, psychotic woman was now focused in on her.

“I BET YOU MISS YOUR FRIEND, DON’T YOU?” she teased maniacally. “WELL WHY DON’T I REUNITE THE TWO OF YOU?” Before Brooke could realize what was happening, Sandra moved her foot forward at incredibly speed. Spreading her toes just enough, she grabbed the tiny nurse between her second and third toes on her foot.

Screaming hysterically, Brooke had no idea what to do. The stench of this woman’s foot was horrid, as she had just taken off her socks and gym shoes. Despite the sweatiness, it was still too tight for Brooke to maneuver her way to freedom. She looked at the group of tinies huddled together for help and reassurance. They all had scared expressions and knew there was nothing they could do.  Looking past them, she could just barely see Amy standing behind them with a look of….indifference?! Why wasn’t she as nervous as everyone else.

Before Brooke could put any more thought into this, Sandra curled her toes. The pain and pressure were immense, and within seconds, all that remained of Brooke was a mangled carcass. “EWWW, GROSS,” Sandra said with a laugh, slipping her white sock stained with sweat back over her foot, forever hiding the evidence of what she had just done.

Feeling the need to catch her breath, Sandra shifted her body off the table. She took a few deep breaths, trying to calm herself, then re-focused her attention. She had so many thoughts and desires when it came to living out this fantasy of hers. She placed one hand against the outside of her pants, feeling the warmth of her crotch. She moaned softly, before deciding what she wanted to do. ‘If those five people were all going to cower together and not even try to escape, then their lives aren’t worth living,’ she thought to herself. Sliding out of her sweat pants and her long sleeve shirt, revealing just her white sports bra and a blue thong.

Sliding her hand into the front of her pants, Sandra stroked her vagina a few times getting herself a bit more wet. She then reached down and scooped up one of the tiny people with one finger. Giggling, Sandra examined the tiny nurse on her finger and rolled her back down into her palm. The nurse, a woman named Megan in her late forties, could no longer move, covered in Sandra’s disgusting vaginal fluids. She was caught off guard by hysterical laughing and an incoming shadow. Then she felt nothing.

“HAH, GOT HER!” Sandra giggled, having just clapped her hands together, pulverizing the miniaturized nurse. She exhaled heavily and reached down, grabbing the frightened group of four in her hand. Bill, Candace, Samantha and Conor were all now essentially prisoners, their lives literally in the hand of this insane woman.

“Holy shit, this is unbelievable!” Amy said from down on the table. She couldn’t seem to care less about the casualties of what she witnessed as long as she wasn’t one of them. The veteran shrinking nurse was in awe watching her insatiable aunt.

Bringing the tiny people to her face, Sandra smiled manically. She could see that it looked like several of them were crying, while one of them men was rocking back and forth, seemingly having a mental breakdown.

In the soft skin of this maniac’s hand, Bill was trying to convince himself none of this was real. While Candace and Samantha wept, Conor just stood there in stunned silence, seemingly accepting his fate. Bill, however, just sat there, hands on his knees and hyperventilating. He rocked back and forth after witnessing an extreme amount of trauma and horrors today. He could only scream crazily as Sandra reached down and grabbed his tiny body.

“AWWW, YOU LOOK LIKE YOU’VE HAD A TOUGH DAY LITTLE GUY,” she said in a condescending yet almost flirty manner. She brought him closer to her face and blew him a kiss. She then brought him downwards into her bra, moaning once more as she tucked his body against her left nipple. “OH FUCK,” she gasped and grabbed her right breast in excitement.

“I NEED MORE!” she shouted, lifting up Samantha’s hysterically screaming body and bringing her to her mouth. Sandra’s warm breath washed over the tiny woman, who she dangled above her lips as her head tilted back. “MMMMM, YOU LOOK SOOOOOO YUMMY,” she moaned before opening her gaping mouth.

Samantha let out a few more doomed yells and screams before the mouth closed. Sandra stood there momentarily and closed her eyes, sucking on the tiny businesswoman and savoring this moment. Her hand traveled down from her right breast to her crotch, where she began to caress the outline of her thong. Candace and Conor watched in dread as their titanic captor gulped and moaned once more. Her giant eyes the sprung open, and she stuck her tongue out, revealing her now empty maw.

It was a short, hellacious ride for Samantha down Sandra’s esophagus into her stomach. The pitch black prison was more than ready for it’s snack, as Samantha hopelessly flailed around the acidic waters. The acid sea made short work of the woman, quickly dissolving her into nothing but nutrients.

There was no turning back for Sandra now. She fully intended on abusing every single one of these tiny toys that Amy had left her. She grew more and more aroused, and her nipples grew more and more erect. Bill was screaming in pain now was Sandra’s left areola was now pinning him tightly against the fabric of her bra, so much so that he was unable to move and felt his ribs begin to crack.

Lowering her hand, Sandra placed the two remaining tinies back down on the table. “Jesus, she just fucking ate her!” screamed an inconsolable Candace, failing to realize she had previously done the same. “She ate her.”

Conor did his best to reassure the frantic woman. “Candace, it’ll be okay,” he said with no credibility. “We just need to…”

“HEY LITTLE GUY,” Sandra said aloud and a shadow started to stretch back over the table. “DOES MY BUTT LOOK BIG FROM DOWN THERE?” Candace instantly took off running, sprinting as fast as she could. Conor on the other hand was awe struck. This forty something year old Korean milf was standing over him, her massive left ass cheek just hovering.

Everything then seemed to happen in slow motion. Sandra lowered her immense frame down, her ass cheek making contact with both the table and Conor. She skin on her ass jiggled a bit on contact, and she shook her hips just a bit to make sure that she got him.

“OKIE DOKIE,” she said, standing back up and reaching across the table for the horrified body of Candace. She collected her eighth inch frame easily, gripping her tightly. “AND THEN THERE WAS ONE.”

The tiny woman wailed. She was thinking about her husband and her kids, having no idea what her fate was about to be. Maybe a part of her in the back of her mind was thinking about the affairs with Harold and what she had done to that tiny woman the other week.

Sandra began to slide out of her thong, which hit the floor. The giantess stood there now wearing nothing but her bra and a pair of white socks. “I’VE HAD TINY PEOPLE UP HERE BEFORE,” she laughed, sounding completely insane with lust. “BUT I WANT TO FEEL IT AGAIN.”

Lowering Candace down, her hand began to approach her giant ass. Candace began to beg and plead for her life, but Sandra wasn’t listening and wasn’t caring. She pulled her giant ass cheek to the side and held Candace against the wrinkled sphincter momentarily. “HAVE FUN IN THERE,” she taunted. “AND BE A GOOD SLAVE AND SQUIRM AROUND BEFORE YOU SUFFOCATE!” With one finger, Sandra pressed against Candace’s body and gasped as she literally sucked the tiny woman inside her. Candace must’ve been listening, or at least was trying to pry her way free. That tiny woman was doing all she could to escape Sandra’s ass.

“NO YOU’RE STAYING THERE!” the giant woman laughed and stuck her index finger into her asshole, knocking the poor woman backwards. “OH FUCK! OH GOD!” she shouted, getting hornier and hornier. In her state of arousal, she grabbed her left breast too tightly, causing her nipple to press right against Bill’s body and caused him to burst. She was about to start masturbating right then and there, when she glanced down near the edge of the table and saw Amy standing there.

“OH DEAR, I FORGOT ABOUT YOU,” she said, mouth open while she breathed heavily. There was something different about this tiny person. They were waving their arms now and running towards Sandra. It’s almost like they wanted her to have them. “UGHM YOU’RE PRETTY STUPID AREN’T YOU?” Sandra mocked as she hoisted her body up onto the table with a *THUD*.  She was on her hands and knees and saw the tiny person stop in her tracks hearing that.

Amy was now terrified. She hadn’t been concerned about the fate of everyone else, but her ravenous aunt had now turned her attention onto her. She wanted to back away and run for her life, but she knew she had nowhere to go. She wanted more than anything to grow back to normal, but the submarine that had so often been her salvation was now far out of reach.

The giant woman adjusted her position and was now sitting on her ass in the middle of the conference table. Her massive vagina there in front of Amy like a hungry predator, with its’ clit protruding, seeming to prepare for Amy’s body.

“No, please Aunt Sandra,” Amy whimpered. “It’s me. Please you have to recognize me!”

Sandra’s gargantuan fingers enveloped Amy’s body. Rather than bringing her to her vagina, she started to bring her to her face. “I SAW YOU STANDING THERE IN THE BACK,” Sandra boomed. “YOU MUST’VE BEEN THINKING YOU WERE SAFE. TOO BAD FOR YOU, I’M NOT DONE YET.” Like she had done with several other of her tiny victims, Sandra rolled Amy down her fingers into the palm of her hand. There her eyes studied the diminutive woman for what felt like ages, before they suddenly widened with a hint of recognition.

“WAIT, AMY?” Sandra gasped, her voice nearly deafening the tiny woman. “OH SHIT, I ALMOST FORGOT ALL ABOUT YOU. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR MAKING THIS HAPPEN.”

Amy ignored her aunt’s comment and was just overwhelmed with relief that she was finally recognized. Sandra brought the tiny woman to her mouth and planted several giant, wet kisses on her tiny body. As relieved as Amy was, she felt that something was still off. Sandra wasn’t bringing her to the sub to grow her back. Instead, she was just staring at her and starting to lick her lips.

“YOU KNOW, I’M REALLY HAPPY YOU WANTED TO BE TINY SO I COULD PLAY WITH YOU TOO!” Sandra insisted. “I THOUGHT YOU WERE JUST GONNA STAY IN THE SUB AND HIDE!”

“Wait!  Aunt Sandra don’t do anything!” Amy shrieked.  “Bring me to the sub so I can grow back!”

“UGH, FUCK I’M A HORNY BITCH,” Sandra giggled and then winked at her tiny niece. “BUT NOW I’VE GOT YOU TO HELP ME OUT WITH THAT!”

Amy howled in protest as her aunt pulled her away from her face and slowly made her way south. Trapped between Sandra’s thumb and index finger, Amy was brought down to her aunt’s crotch where she was rubbed headfirst against the damp vaginal lips. As she gasped for air, her aunt delicately placed her eighth inch body on her exposed clit, and pulled her hand away. Taking a deep breath, Sandra’s index finger returned and now forcefully shoved the screaming body of Amy into her womanhood, trapping her for the time being inside her pulsing, wet pussy. Her hand shook as Sandra did all she could to be “careful” and control herself.

“NOW MAKE YOUR FAVORITE AUNTIE CUM ON THE WAY HOME, AND MAYBE YOU CAN GROW BACK LATER,” she teased. Amy sobbed and yelled as Sandra grabbed her thong and started to pull it up.

“I LOVE YOU SWEETIE,” she said, before continuing to get dressed and double checking her bag to make sure she still had both submarines from earlier. The woman shut off the lights and exited the room, giddily walking to her car. She could not wait to get home and play with her new toys.

Chapter End Notes:

--

Hope you enjoyed!  More to come....