- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Been a while but here's the next chapter. Hope you enjoy!

--

Sitting in a conference room, Amy was chatting with her coworker and fellow nurse, Heather. They were not sure why, but they were both called into a meeting with the hospital’s social media marketing department. They were also told to bring a shrinking submarine with them. Both Amy and Heather had their assumptions as to why they were called in. It was the social media department after all. Amy was by far the post proficient nurse in the shrinking submarine program, but Heather was no longer a slouch herself. Both were totally capable nurses, and figured this was some kind of marketing thing.

“Think we’ll be in a commercial?” Heather laughed, with hints of hopefulness in her voice.

Amy shrugged. She was also interested in that idea, though not as much as Heather. “Who knows,” she said, scrolling through her phone. She had an extremely busy schedule, and knew that there were a bunch of new trainees she was supposed to train this coming week. “They’re probably just trying to make more money off us.”

“Hey maybe we’re getting a raise,” teased Heather.

A smile popped up across Amy’s face. “Alright Heather, now you’re being unbelievable.” The two nurses laughed together and continued to catch up over nursing stories.

It soon dawned on the two nurses that the Social Media Manager was running late. Amy wasn’t sure who the current Social Media Manager was, Soon enough, the door to the office opened, and a tall, blonde imposing figure entered the room. “Hello ladies, miss me?” the woman said.

Both Amy and Heather’s jaws dropped. Anger started to race through both of their veins as the all too familiar figure strolled in front of them with a cocky smile. It was someone they had both encountered involving the use of the shrinking submarine. Someone who had previously swallowed Amy whole, and threatened to insert and imprison Heather deep within her ass. It was Renee, the former intern.

“Renee what the fuck are you doing?” snapped Amy, instantly triggered at the site of the woman who carelessly devoured multiple nurses and members of the medical staff. The young blonde woman stood at over six feet tall in her high heels, wearing business attire including a grey jacket which she still looked incredibly attractive in. With her short blonde hair and pouty pink lips, she resembled a young Cameron Diaz. A young Cameron Diaz who was either a completely dangerous airhead, or an untrustworthy and cunning psychopath.

“Yeah, how the fuck are you here?” Heather said, also extremely irritated seeing this woman again. “Weren’t you fired?!”

Renee’s lips twisted into a smile and she gave an indifferent shrug. “Well yeah, from my old intern position. But you do realize that the Hospital President is my dad right?”

“Are you serious?” Amy said, growing more and more annoyed. “So I’m guessing you didn’t face any penalties then, did you?”

“Of course not, my daddy wouldn’t want me to not have a job. Just gave me the Social Media Marketer position right away. I’m not sure who they fired, but it’s mine now!”

Amy and Heather looked at each other, with Heather shaking her head. It was clear she did not want to shrink anywhere around this insane woman. Amy knew exactly what she was thinking. “Look Renee, if you thinking we’re shrinking anywhere around your crazy ass, you’re wrong,” Heather insisted while crossing her arms.

“Oh, we’ll see about that,” Renee said in an extremely condescending way. “Amy, my tummy still misses you,” she teased, while rubbing her stomach, before turning her attention towards Heather. “And you, you’ll still end up inside my asshole someday, but you better pray that you have a tiny sub to protect you,” she said smiling. She loved making people uncomfortable in this fashion.

“But,” she said, with a slight sigh. “That’s not going to happen today. The higher-ups here want us to make a commercial for our shrinking sub technology, and I volunteered to be in it.”

“Great, so let me guess,” Heather snapped. “You want us to shrink down, and you’re gonna hold us up to the camera. Then you’re probably going to eat us or something horrible like that.”

Renee began to laugh and licked her pink lips. “Hmmmm, don’t tempt me,” she giggled. “I do love the sound of that, but that’s not what they wanted.” There was a pause before she continued. “What they want is for me to shrink with you guys and film the ad from my cell phone. Then I’ll post it on the hospitals Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, all of that stuff.”

Heather nodded over to Amy, silently telling her to come talk to her quietly at the other side of the room. Amy obliged and leaned her head down towards the shorter Heather. “What do you think about this?” Heather asked. “Do you trust her?”

Amy turned and looked at Renee who gave an unsettling smile and waved at the two of them in a seductive manor. “No, not really,” Amy responded. “But I don’t think there’s much she can do if she’s tiny too. We need to keep an eye on her though.”

They both turned to face the imposing blonde who stood there with her arms crossed in a confident pose. “So ready to start?” she asked.

--

Standing in the submarine as Amy prepared to shrink it, Renee looked around in amazement. Her very presence irritated both of the nurses, and they both thought that there was absolutely no reason for her to be here.

“Alright, we’re shrinking down in three…two…one,” Amy said aloud. She pulled a few levels and adjusted a few dials, then she sub began to quickly reduce in size. For Amy and Heather, this was absolutely nothing out of the ordinary by now. They had both done this countless times and were totally used to it. For Renee, it was an incredibly unique experience. She was awestruck, except for the quiet “Wow,” she muttered out.

The vehicle came down to a rest at about a quarter of an inch tall as it rested on the mahogany table. Looking back at Heather and Renee, Amy let out a shrug and opened the passenger doors. “Alright, we’re small,” she said. “How do you want this to go?”

“Let’s all go outside the sub,” insisted Renee. “I’ll film it like a selfie, with you hotties standing next to me. I’ll briefly explain what it is, then turn the phone around so they can see that we’re actually tiny. This should get a lot of attention when I upload it.” Neither Amy or Heather particularly liked the idea. Neither was an actress and they both were not a fan of being the “face” of shrinking technology. They thought it would be a weird way to attract creeps like Matt, who decided they wanted one of the shrunken women.

But, if it’s what their bosses at the hospital wanted, it was probably best to keep them happy. “Fine by me,” Heather said, getting up and walking out of the sub, followed closely by Renee then Amy. “Let’s just get this over with.” Amy made sure to stay between Renee and the sub. She still did not trust this woman, and the last thing she wanted was for Renee to make a mad-dash back and lock them out of the sub, growing herself back at her leisure and keeping them miniscule.

Whipping out her phone, Renee examined and admired herself. She made sure to brush her blonde hair out of her face in as sexy of a manor as possible. She bit her pouty, pink lips and adjusted her cleavage. Standing between Amy and Heather, she was nearly a whole head taller than them.

The actual filming probably took less than a minute. Renee’s first line already irritated them, her back nice voice telling the audience, “Hey everyone! Renee Reed, here!” It was almost just entirely Renee talking with Amy and Heather throwing in the occasional “that’s right!” or “it sure is!” with a tone of fake enthusiasm. Amy really didn’t mind it for the most part, except for a few digs that Renee threw at both of them. The main line that irritated Amy was Renee telling the viewer, “Don’t worry it’s totally safe. Amy here has even been inside my stomach,” she said putting a hand condescendingly on Amy’s shoulder. She then turned to Heather and with a wink said, “someday you’ll go inside me too!”

The commercial ended with all three of them waving a the camera and Renee blowing an unnecessary kiss. “We all good?” Amy asked, as she started to make her way back to the sub.

“What, you two don’t wanna have some more fun while we’re this size?” Renee laughed.

“Absolutely not!” Heather said, cutting Renee’s laugh off. She then nodded over at Amy. “Wanna get the sub turned on and ready to grow back?” she asked. “I’ll wait out here with the princess.” Renee shot her a look upon hearing that.

Back inside the submarine, Amy fired up the engines. Everything appeared to be fine, so it should be no problem growing back. Then she both heard and saw the door to the conference room open. In walked a man of titanic proportions. It took a few seconds for Amy to recognize him, but she could soon see this was Harold Reed. The man was the President of the hospital, and also happened to be Renee’s father.

The giant man had come into the room for a reason innocent enough. He had been in a meeting in this conference room earlier today and was looking for his wallet. It had slipped out of his pocket at some point so he thought it best to re-trace his steps. He uttered a curse word under his breath as the wallet was not there, but as he turned to leave something on the table caught his eye.

“We need to leave now!” Heather shouted at Renee, who was frozen in place, staring at the giant man now standing over them. “Come on, what’re you waiting for?”

Renee just shook her head. “Why, what’s the big deal?” She then started jumping up and down and waving her arms like an idiot. “Hi daddy!” she shouted.

Harold stared down at the table, barely able to believe what he was seeing. He had seen the shrinking technology multiple times before, and had even watched one shrink before his very eyes in a demonstration. He remembered it being a very attractive, young nurse doing so. He thought her name was Amy, or something like that.

A dangerous curiosity overtook Harold’s body. He hadn’t actually been able to interact with the submarine when he had witnessed it shrink before. Instead, he could only watch as Marge, the Nursing Manager, held the tiny sub in his hand. Looking down at the table, Harold’s eyes picked up two tiny figures on the table, most likely two of his shrunken nurses. Near them was the submarine they must’ve shrunken down inside of. Reaching down, Harold lifted up the miniaturized sub and began to roll it between his fingers. He had no idea that a third, equally tiny woman was currently stuck inside of it.

“WOW, THIS IS AMAZING,” he said, starting to get more and more excited at the circumstances surrounding him. Placing the submarine inside of his shirt pocket, he turned his attention back down to the two tiny women now trapped on the table. It then dawned on Harold that if he didn’t give them the sub back, then they would have no way to get back to normal size.

“Renee, why is your dad looking at us like that?” Heather said nervously. She was very concerned at the fact that this man had just snatched up their submarine like it was nothing, and currently held it in his shirt pocket. Now his giant form was hunched over, with his face studying them like their were some sort of insects in a laboratory.

“I don’t know,” Renee said, slightly annoyed. “He’s probably trying to recognize me!” the blonde insisted, continuing to do what she could to get recognized. “What the fuck dad?!” she shouted towards the sky in agitation. “Can’t you see it’s me!”

Harold pulled out his phone and fired off a text message to his loyal secretary, Candace. He was asking her to come to the conference room he was currently in as soon as she got the chance. She replied almost immediately, that should would be there when she could.

Lowering his hand down, Harold placed it right next to the two tiny nurses. “CLIMB ON,” he insisted. One of the two shrunken women seemed to have no problem with this, approaching his hand almost eagerly.

“Renee what the hell are you doing?!” shouted Heather, who remained standing motionless, while her shrunken companion made her way towards the giant man’s hand.

“What?  It’s my father,” she said, rolling her eyes. “If he doesn’t help us, who would?”

“I don’t know,” Heather said, sensing something was still off about this.  “This really doesn’t…”

“NOW!” demanded the giant, causing both Heather and Renee to jump. Fearing that she didn’t have a choice, Heather ran to catch up with Renee, and both climbed into the tilted giant hand of their now captor.

Lifting his hand up to his face, Harold’s giant eyes studied the two women. Their extremely tiny size amazed him. He could tell they were both women and assumed they were both very attractive. He had nothing to base that off of, other than the fact that he ogled most of the nurses in this hospital. He had absolutely no way of knowing that one of the shrunken women was not at all a nurse. No way of knowing she was his own daughter.

“YOU TWO ARE STUNNING?” he said, his warm breath washing over the women. He laughed as the shorter one fell onto her ass as he spoke. He liked that he had this much power over them. “I’VE ALWAYS WANTED TO SEE HOW OUR SHRINKING TECH WORKED,” he said before closing his eyes. He seemed to be thinking about something, before letting out an exhale.

“EH FUCK IT,” he laughed. “I’M IN CHARGE AROUND HERE, I CAN DO WHAT I WANT TO DO.”

With no other warning, two fingers from his other hand reached out and plucked up one of the women. Heather screamed as the air was squeezed from her lungs and she was lifted high into the air off the palm of this giant man.

“Oh god, help me….” the tiny woman wheezed, trying desperately to catch her breath. She was soon speechless, only able to silently mouth the word “no” as she was brought towards the dark cave of Harold’s mouth.

Knowing this was something he really wanted to try, Harold deposited the shrunken woman onto his tongue, and pulled the two fingers back out of his mouth. Loving this feeling of power, he turned his head towards the other shrinkee (Renee) with his mouth open.  “SAY BYE TO YOUR FRIEND!” he said with a laugh.

Renee watched in horror as her own father slightly tilted his head backwards and swallowed. She saw the Adam’s Apple in his throat slowly move up and down, confirming that he swallowed. He then stuck out his tongue in front of the remaining shrunken woman, proving to her that his mouth was now empty.

It didn’t take long for the sobbing shrunken nurse to travel from his mouth, down his esophagus to pass through the sphincter into this perverted man’s stomach. She had always feared she would end up inside a patient like this, but never assumed it was the President of the hospital.  She desperately pounded on the interior walls of Harold’s stomach, though the stomach acid’s were starting to agitate Heather’s skin.

Feeling his stomach gurgle, Harold assumed that his stomach was making short work of his tiny snack. He couldn’t believe what he had just done, but absolutely did not regret it. Then he looked down at remaining tiny “nurse” right there in the palm of his hand.

Petrified at what she had just witnessed, Renee was about to have a meltdown. She had just witnessed her own father pick up and eat a tiny co-worker of hers alive like it was nothing. Worse, she thought, he probably wasn’t done. She was right about that, her father was not done. He lowered his hand down towards the table, tilting it slightly, causing Renee to tumble down. Disoriented, her eyes widened in horror as she looked up at her giant father.

Standing there feeling more power than he ever had been before in his wife, Harold was feeling like he was on top of the world. He adjusted his shirt and pressed his hand against the outside of his shirt pocket, still feeling the tiny submarine trapped inside. He still was completely oblivious to the fact that Amy was currently trapped inside of said submarine. Harold also ended up closing the top button on his pocket, essentially trapping the submarine inside. Sure, Amy might’ve been able to find a way to navigate around it, but she didn’t really want to at the moment. If she tipped Harold off that there was someone inside of the sub, he’d probably try to do something perverse with her also!

While the disoriented Renee tried to regain her footing and get back to her feet, her legs shook as she witnessed what her giant father was doing in front of her. The tiny, two-millimeter woman was speechless and frozen in fear, while her dad un-buttoned and dropped his pants.

A creepy smile stretched over Harold’s face as he exposed his massive (to Renee) penis. This was far from the first time a woman at the hospital had seen Harold’s member, as he had gotten “favors” from plenty of nurses and secretaries. This was however, the first time that any employee of the hospital had seen Harold’s penis from this perspective.

The giant phallus of Harold flopped down onto the table in front of Renee with a THUD. Renee’s jaw dropped as the nauseating aroma hit her and she collapsed to her knees out of stress. The dick began to get more and more erect, becoming a true monster compared to the two-millimeter woman. Biting his lower lip, Harold began to rub the open palm of his hand back and forth over the shaft of his penis. “DO YOU LIKE WHAT YOU SEE?” the giant man laughed sarcastically. The shrunken woman was now crying and whimpering, though Harold had no way of knowing that.

“Fuck, I can’t believe I’m about to do this,” Harold said, inhaling deeply. He then reached down and lifted up the shrunken woman like she was nothing, which she essentially was to him. Renee screamed for her life and tried hopelessly to squirm away, though she knew it was useless. Harold gripped his penis and stiffened it as best he could, bringing Renee’s tiny body to the bulging head, now starting to emit small amounts of precum.

“HAVE FUN IN THERE, MAYBE I’LL EVEN GIVE YOU A RAISE!” Harold mocked, as he started to deposit Renee’s body head first into the slit of his cock. He had obviously never cock-vored a person before, but he made a decision then and there that he would do it again. He watched as his organ devoured the two-millimeter woman quickly, and grinned as he felt her descend down the inside of his shaft.

Suddenly the door to the conference room opened, and a blonde woman in her mid-forties wearing glasses stood there. She was glancing down at her phone. “Hi Mr. Reed, you wanted to see…” she said, stopping her sentence when she saw her boss standing there with his hand around his erection.

Harold just smiled seeing his secretary walk into the room. “Hello Candace,” he said, making direct eye contact with her. “You can probably already tell but I’ve got something I need your help with.”

Candace was unsure of herself at the moment. She had gone down on her boss plenty of times in the past. Some of the times she felt violated and that he was taking advantage of her, some of the times she actually enjoyed it and felt naughty. As a married woman and mother of two kids, she never mentioned these incidents to her family though.

As Candace knelt down close to her boss, he proceeded to tell her about everything that happened, and what he had done with the woman who neither of them knew was Renee.

“Holy shit, you did that?” she whimpered, staring in disbelief at his crotch. She was looking for any signs of movement, and swore she could see something, though it might’ve just been her imagination.

“Fuck yeah I did,” he said confidently. “Now suck that little bitch out of me!”

Candace just shrugged and lowered her head down. She began to fondle Harold’s ballsack with her tongue, it was something she had done plenty of times before. Soon she moved up to his shaft, and eventually the mushroom shaped head. Before long, her head was bobbing back and forth, trying to swallow her bosses manhood whole.

Feeling like he was on cloud nine, Harold casually reached into his shirt pocket and plucked out the tiny submarine, which he began rubbing between his fingers, finally giving Amy a chance to survey the scene. Her past experiences had taught her that Renee and Heather were both probably goners, but she wasn’t prepared to see Candace the secretary full gone doing down on the hospital President.

Feeling like he was about to cum, Harold grabbed the back of Candace’s head with his free hand, and began thrusting his hips, driving his penis further and further into the woman’s throat. He was imaging the hell that tiny bitch in his balls must’ve been going through, and wanted nothing more than to shoot her into the back of Candace’s throat. “Oh fuck!” he said aloud, and began to orgasm in his secretary’s face.

The woman just sat there and took it, making sure to close her eyes as her face became coated in the seminal fluid, particularly her lips. She didn’t move, talk or do anything. Just sat there and tried her best to look sexy.

“Here,” Harold said, extending his arm with the tiny sub between his fingers. “I want to see you eat this too!”

Amy was screaming in a panic, as the giant older blonde’s face grew larger and larger. Candace was clearly trying to make out what this was, and soon deciphered it was a shrunken submarine. She opened her mouth and licked her lips. As she did this, Amy watched as a tiny figure was scooped off her lip with her tongue.

Being brought right in front of the mouth meant Candace’s breath washed over the tiny sub and fogged up the windshield. Even with that, Amy could clearly see the tiny, disheveled body of Renee, exhausted and sprawled out on Candace’s tongue.

“Amy….help!” the tiny woman called, feeling Candace’s saliva start to wash over her body.

Feeling Harold’s grip loosen just enough, Amy put the ship’s engine into overdrive and hit the gas as hard as she could. A burst of energy launched the ship from Harold’s hand and she swerved as far to the right that the law of physics would allow, narrowly missing Candace’s open mouth.

“SHIT GRAB IT!” Harold shouted, as both he and Candace failed to grasp the ship which was on it’s way out of the room. They watched it go under the door and into the hallway.

“Should we go after it?” Candace asked, her face still coated in her bosses seamen.

Harold paused for a second before his common sense returned to him. “No, there’s cameras in the hallway.” He looked back at Candace and smiled. “Stick out your tongue,” he demanded. Candace was happy to oblige, and Harold grinned seeing the collapsed body of that nurse. “Now swallow her!”

Candace just gave a shrug and a wink, before tilting her head back and sending whichever tiny coworker of hers this was to their doom, deep inside of her stomach. Harold just shook his head, starting to get hard again. He wanted another submarine shrunken, this time with Candace inside.

--

Amy continued to pilot the submarine along the baseboards of the hallway until she found a closet she could pull off into. She rode in silence the entire time. She was thinking about Renee, begging for help inside that woman’s jaws, pleading with her. Debating whether or not she did the right thing, she coldly said, “Fuck Renee.”

--

Several days later, and Marge scheduled an impromptu meeting with Amy. It was in regards to an email that Harold Reed, the hospital President had sent to her. He was asking for a talented female nurse to pilot a shrinking submarine for him in a demonstration. He was also asking if it was possible for his secretary, Candace, to be inside when he did this.

Amy’s mind started to fill with rage as she thought about what that asshole did to Heather. “Sure, I’ll be happy to do it,” she said.

Chapter End Notes:

--

More to come, hope you enjoyed!