- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Don't know who this Nina is, so here's Clare.

        Ella could feel Clare dancing without a care in the world with Sophia at someone’s party she was invited to while she’s repeatedly hitting Ella against her toes and feet. This is torture. Clare promised her she’d release her from her sneaker after gym since she thinks it’s too dangerous for Ella, but she and her friends have forgotten about her as usual. Then, finally, she remembers how all of this sweaty hell started.

        Ella, Clare, and Sophie. Clare was called over by Miss. Judy, for some odd reason for a particular lesson. She doesn’t mind it since she gets to hang out with Ella and Sophie.

“So, what do you think Miss. Judy want with you?” Sophie decides to ask while changing to her gym clothes. Ella does the same while tying her shoes on the bench without noticing someone was about to sit down on her.

         “I don’t know?” Clare says after pulling up her gym shorts. “Maybe she needs assistance since the staffs are probably sick or something.” Clare guesses before putting up her hair in a ponytail. “What do you think, Ella?” She looked down and noticed someone was sitting right beside Sophie, where Ella used to be. That someone turns out to be Trish’s sister, Ivy. “Hey uh, Ivy?”

            “What?” Ivy said in annoyance.

            “You’re sitting on Ella.” Sophie tells her. Ivy looks over her shoulder before lifting her butt cheeks a bit to see Ella was in fact, stuck to her. Ivy groans before she stands up.

            “Why is she even taking this class when she’s always going to be step on?” Ivy peels Ella off her cheek and hands her over to Clare before leaving the changing room. Clare looks down at Ella with a worried face as she watches her pop into her original form.

            “…Maybe Ivy’s right,” Ella said. “I shouldn’t be in this class.”

            “Come on, Ella. Don’t listen to her.” Sophia said. “If you didn’t pick this class, you and I would have never gotten to spend time together in school besides lunch! This is the only time we get to talk and hang out behind Teaches back.”

            “She’s right.” Clare says. “But Ivy is right about one thing. You do keep being stepped on without anyone noticing.” She looks up to Sophia. “Even you.”

            “Hehe, sorry.”

            “Yeah.” Ella agrees. “So, what should we do to avoid me from being stepped on?” She asks. Clare thinks for a moment until an idea pops up in her head.

            “Maybe, pretend you’re sick so that Miss. Judy-”

            “She won’t fall for that.” Ella cuts her off.

            “We did that once, and it was not pretty.” Sophia agrees. “Running fifteen laps,”

            “While Miss. Judy she sits on me on her chair.” Ella shivers.

            “It was a nightmare.”

            “Hmm…Ella, did she see you when you entered the gym?” Clare asks.

            “No?”

            “Good.” Clare smiles before slipping off one of her shoes and dropping Ella in.

            “Clare?!” She shouted as she landed inside of her friend’s moist sole shoes.

            “What are you doing?” Sophia asks.

            “Miss. Judy thinks you two miss out on her class on purpose. So, what if you tell her that Ella is missing and perhaps is stuck to someone during her previous class.” She tells Sophia. “She has to believe that.”

            “Are you sure this will work?” Ella asks. Clare looks down at her and smiles.

“Trust me. She’ll believe it. After all, I’m the best soccer player in the club. Her champion.” Clare said. Ella stayed quiet for a moment and nodded.

“Okay. Just be careful, and don’t you two forget about me!” Ella tells them.

“We won’t.” Clare said before Ella saw her giant foot coming towards her. Her sock slid over her body before carefully pushing her down in her insole. The fabric of her socks rubbed all over her face while she groaned a bit. Maybe this was a bad idea. Ella began to feel Clare walking out and heading to the gym. Her toes lifted for a moment before Clare’s heel trampled Ella’s feet. She hears her gym asking for her, and Sophia tells her she has no idea where she is.

What shocked her was that it worked. Okay. Miss. Judy just needs assistance from Clare. Nothing else. As soon she’s done, she’ll let me out. Ella suddenly felt Clare’s steps starting to bring her body deeper into the shoe. Not only that, but she was also scrunching her toes a couple of times, pushing Ella’s head deeper as if she was trying to become the bottom of her sock. Minutes passed by, Ella couldn’t hear anything but muffled noises and felt Clare stepping on her. She listens closely before hearing two words she never thought it would get worse.

“Playing Soccer!” Miss. Judy shouted. Everyone must be outside; Clare is an expert at playing soccer! Ella listens again to hear what else she’s saying. “Show an example,” “Tutorial,” and “Then you can leave.” Okay. She’s only here to explain soccer and the rules. Once it’s over, she’ll let me out. Right? It can’t be worse. She’s only playing soccer, and she’ll be gentile since she knows I’m in her shoe.

Wrong. Ella should have known Clare would have forgotten about her. Once the practice started, Clare’s shoes became a sweaty sauna of pain! Being splatted and squished all over the insole, being rapidly mashed up to stick into her sock, and tasting the dirt and sweat of her friend. Every sudden dash or severing the ball to someone, Clare is stomping her feet firmly in place, knocking the air out of Ella and worsening her situation.

After a few demonstrations later, she heard her gym teacher she could leave. Ella sighs in relief and expects Clare to go to the bathroom and release her. Instead, she was being stepped on again, again, and again. The bathroom isn’t too far. “Uh, Clare!?” Ella shouted and waited for her to respond. Nothing. “Clare! You can take me out of your shoes now! Clare!!”

Clare was sweating after teaching everyone how to play soccer, and she is allowed to go back to her class. She hopes Ella and Sophia have fun. Finally, she reaches her class and takes a seat to catch up on what she has missed. Pretty dull at first until she remembers feeling some lump in one of her shoes. So, why not play with it?

Ella continued shouting out for Clare what was going on until she got her answer when Clare’s toes started playing with her head like a toy. Cramming her into her sweary crevice and insole until Ella is smeared all over her sock. She is pushed down by her feet every time to feel her form stay flat and never reformed and stomping them out of boredom for every class! Once Clare takes off her shoe, Ella will give her an earful of how she should have remembered her friend was stuck inside her school for the whole school hours! Finally, Ella hears the bell ring and sighs in relief. It’s over.

“Hey, Clare!” Ella hears her friend Sophia shout. Sophia must remember her! She’s saved! “There’s going to be a party at Taylor’s place! Wanna come!” Or not. She’s not going to be saved. Sophia also forgot about her too!

“Uh, yeah! Let’s go!” Clare said.

“Hold up,” Sophia stops her. Please remember me. Please remember me. “Are you wearing your sneakers to the party? Hold on just a second.” Ella groans. She should’ve known mercy will never give her a break. “Wear these instead.” Wait, wear these instead. Clare’s about to change her shoes! She can be free! Once she slides her shoe off, she’ll be left behind and…And…Ella isn’t left behind. She isn’t stuck to Clare’s shoes anymore; she’s stuck to her sock! The sock’s fibers were clinging to her whole body!

She felt the air on her back as Clare lifted her feet out and slid them inside a pair of boots Sophia offered to her. She presses Ella and her foot down a couple of times before putting her other foot in the other boot. “Wow! Sophia, these are great!”

“I know, right!? Now it’s off to the party!”

So, there you have it. Ella could not move as Clare kept dancing on the floor while her foot ground down on her face. Lifting off for a moment only to be slammed down on her again. Every time she places her feet down leaves a mess in her sock. Ella feels Clare shifting her weight, taking steps back, forth, or grinding her toes over her body. It’s torture. The movements were unpredictable as she slammed her foot to turn quickly or her heel to stop. Clare’s sock and Ella’s body were covered in sweat and some of Ella’s tears. She can’t even shout out to Clare to stop dancing on her. It’s worse now that she must have trouble breathing because of Clare’s stank.

Chapter End Notes:

If anyone wanna put
“Everyday Tiny” in the Writing.Com for Interactive, including these chapters,
take them and put them in the “Everyday Tiny” for the Writing.Com for
Interactive. I would still love to see someone putting this story into an interactive
choice for Ella.