- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The story of subject 7's first day as Lola's captive. What happens when you manage to make this giantess captor angry? 7 discovers this the hard way.

 

Under Pressure

            When subject 7 awoke, he rubbed his eyes as he sat up groggily. With a yawn he extended his arms into a stretch trying to work some of the stiffness from his body. “Man, what a crazy dream that was…”, he thought to himself in a post awakening stupor. As he blinked and looked around, his eyes adjusted to the low lighting of his surroundings and revealed the giant padded case he was in. All the outside light came in through a keyhole, but luckily it was just large enough to allow for decent view of the box.

            The left side of the box seemed to be filled a variety of jewelry such as necklaces, bracelets and rings of different materials embedded with all sorts of stones. The right side of the box had a bowl, what looked like a modified hamster water feeder, some newspaper, and a tiny rolled-up rag. Closer inspection of the bowl showed what looked like some sort of oats or a smashed-up energy bar. 7 realized that his mouth felt dry like sandpaper and he walked over to the water feeder. As he drank from the container, he was glad no one he knew could see him now.

            7 wiped his mouth and started looking around the box to get a better understanding of his environment. It was clear Lola had captured 6 other men before him, and if he was a betting man, they had likely been held in this jewelry box as well. Maybe one of them had started working on breaking a hole in it and he could use that to break out himself. There were some minor dents in a couple of spots, but it seemed like whatever the box was made of was strong enough there wasn’t going to be anyway of breaking through it.

            7 walked over to the keyhole and looked through it. It was large enough he could fit one of his arms through, as well as most of his face. The bedroom on the outside was neat, simple, and looked to be very well organized. There wasn’t any clutter to be found anywhere on the light blue carpeted floor, the queen-sized bed, or any other piece of furniture that could be seen. The jewelry box looked like it was on some sort of nightstand next to the bed, with an alarm clock next to it. He put his hand on his chin and stroked his facial hair as he started to think.

            7’s options for escape were incredibly limited and unlikely to succeed. So far Lola had been incredibly thorough and good at predicting whatever he had thought to try. He didn’t see or hear her anywhere, so it was likely that she wasn’t too close at this moment. With any luck, maybe she had left the house to run other errands at some point while he had been passed out. He could try to hide and hope to make a run for it while she looked for him after opening the box. A quick glance around confirmed that wouldn’t work. His options for places to hide were short and she would likely catch him right after he cleared the box.

            7 only could think of one other thing to try. It was clear that despite being shrunk, he still maintained a good portion of his original durability. Perhaps he had also maintained a decent portion of the strength he had. He didn’t understand the science of how the serum had actually affected him, but it was still worth trying. The jewelry box lock was facing towards the edge of the nightstand. Maybe if he could get the entire box to move and push it off the end, the lock would hit the ground first with enough force the break the hinge and open the box.

            7 backed up to the back of the box and braced himself. He sprinted towards the keyhole and threw his weight at the center of the box as well as he could. The entire box tilted forward and moved just a little bit, before coming back down and remaining still again. 7 wiped his forehead and went to the back of the box again. It might take him a little bit of time to manage, but it looked like he could pull this plan off. With another running push he moved the box forward again, before starting the process over again.

            20 minutes later subject 7 managed to get the jewelry box right to the edge of the nightstand. He was sweating and breathing heavy, but he grinned as he looked out the keyhole. “One more good push should do it.” He ran forward one more time and rammed the center of the container, causing it to tilt forward and fall off the nightstand. He let out a gasp of pain as the box hit the ground. With a snapping sound, the lid opened slightly creating a gap where some mechanism in the lock had come loose. The tiny captive took just a second to catch his breath before weakly crawling through the gap he had managed to make for himself.

            7 looked around quickly to make sure there was no sign of Lola. She was nowhere to be seen, so he quickly took off towards the doorway of the bedroom. Once he got close enough to the doorway, he would peak around the corner to make sure the coast was clear before tactically moving around the house to find an exit. He would never get that chance. When he was about 3 feet away from the doorway, Lola appeared in sight from somewhere in the hall on the left side of it. She turned her gaze towards the jewelry box lying on the ground, before tracing her sight over to where 7 was standing, and scowled irritably.

            Lola yelled in frustration, “You broke my jewelry box!” 7 didn’t plan on waiting to see what she would do if she caught him. He spun around and decided to make a sprint for under the bed. Maybe if he could manage to get under it far enough, the giantess would have a harder time catching him, and then he could find a path to slip past her. He made it about a foot before Lola’s right hand closed around his body and tightened. Seeing where he was running, she decided to dive on her belly and grab him before he could make it to the cover of the bed. He grunted and pulled one of his arms free as he pushed against her palm trying futilely to slip out of her grasp.

            Lola used her left hand to push herself up off the floor along with the use of her knees while 7 squirmed in her hand trying to free himself. Once she was on her feet, she held the little man in front of her glaring face, clearly contemplating what she was going to do to punish him. After working in her home office to finish up her reports for work, she had changed her clothes into something better suited for lounging around the house. She was currently wearing a plain white tee shirt, a simple pair of black yoga shorts, and was walking around the house barefooted. She had planned on doing a few more chores around the house before relaxing for the night and possibly taking out her new toy. When she heard something crash in her room, she decided to investigate it, only to find her pet trying to run away from her.

            7 meet Lola’s angry gaze nervously and tried not to gulp too audibly. He knew whatever was about to happen to him wasn’t going to be good, but maybe if he said the right thing, she would decide not to kill him today. He attempted his weakest grin, “I was just on my way to inform you the foundation for the nightstand is un-even. Looks like it could use some adjustment.” His sense of humor wasn’t always as appreciated as he would sometimes have liked it to have been.

            Lola’s grip on 7 tightened a little, and a sinister smile crept across her lips as she looked down at her little prisoner. “A comedian huh? I don’t get too many of those. I was thinking of doing something with you tonight that we both would enjoy, but now I think I’ll give you a much-needed disciplinary session. You belong to me now. The sooner you accept that, the more pleasant your stay here will be.”

            Lola walked into the kitchen with 7 in her hand, who was being more still and feeling a deep sense of dread. His second attempt at escape had ended even worse than his first, managing to anger his captor rather than amuse her. She grabbed a can of soda out of the fridge and a bag of chips out of a cabinet with her free hand, before walking into the living room. She set her drink and snack on a table by a recliner, which was set up in front of a decent sized flat-screen TV. Holding the fearful man up to her face she teased him, “Before I sit down, I need you to warm my seat up for me.” Her hand released him and with a short fall he landed back first on the main seat cushion.

            7 groaned and started to sit up. He looked up to see Lola give him a mischievous grin and turn around. Her butt began to descend towards the man with no indication of slowing down. Despite his fear, a part of him had a hard time not admiring what he was seeing. It was a great combination of large and jiggly with the well-toned firmness of someone who worked out regularly. 7 put his arms out, “Lola wai…” He was cut off when her full weight descended on him and smothered him against the seat.

             Unlike when 7 had been smothered in between Lola’s giant breasts, this experience did bring a very modest amount of pain. He felt as though his entire body had been caught within the bear-hug of professional body builder. His breathing came in pained short breaths as the bulk of the woman’s weight was on him. To make matters worse, she began to move her ass side to side in a slow grind, making the pressure even more painful. Lola leaned back in the chair a little as she continued to grind, making a slight sultry humming noise as she enjoyed her victim’s struggles.

            7 felt like he was about to pass out when Lola finally stood up after about 5 minutes. When the pressure subsided, he quickly took large breaths to suck in the air that had been so scarce under the woman’s posterior. He lay there with his arms and legs spread out, feeling incredibly weak but also grateful to be alive somehow. He looked up just in time to see her hand coming towards him as it wrapped around his lower body and lifted him up off the seat.

            Lola lifted 7 up in front in her face and gave him a little smirk that showed that she enjoyed punishing him. “Well little man, did you learn a lesson about breaking my stuff and trying to run away from me?”

            7 groaned, still recovering from his ordeal on the seat. He slowly raised his eyes to meet Lola’s gaze before looking away from them out of intimidation. He didn’t know what to say, but he definitely knew he didn’t want to get punished anymore anytime soon. “I’m sorry. I’ll do whatever you want. Just please don’t hurt me anymore. I’ll stay put in the box.” He didn’t mean it. He completely intended on trying to escape the first chance he got, but maybe convincing her otherwise would keep her from punishing him anymore.

            Lola bit her bottom lip slightly and had a look of contemplation on her face. On the one hand she was pleased that her captive was starting to be more submissive, but on the other hand she liked when they gave her a fight for the thrill of the chase, and she was still irritated about the jewelry box. “I’m pleased to see you’re being more cooperative. Unfortunately, because the usual container I keep men is broken, I’m going to have to get more…” Her voice shifted to a more sensual tone, “Creative with your accommodations until I can get a suitable replacement.”

            Lola’s hand shifted to where she was holding 7 with 2 fingers pinching the back of his shirt. She brought her hand around her back and used her left hand to pull back the band of her shorts and panties, with 7 hovering just over the opening. He tried grabbing onto one of her fingers, “Wait, can we please just talk about this?” He got his answer when her fingers opened and dropped him in the back of her panties.

            7 landed just outside of Lola’s crack and grunted when her left hand released the bands, causing everything to snap back into place. He placed an arm and leg on each cheek and tried pushing back to keep himself from sliding in between. He was caught off guard when she grabbed the back of her underwear and pulled it up and back, aggressively forcing him deep into her crevice. The pungent smell made him cover his nose with one arm while he tried using the other hand to push himself away from her sphincter. Despite his struggles he wasn’t making much progress escaping his no prison. “Never thought I’d actually miss the jewelry box. Lola! Let me out of here!”

            Lola took a deep breath as she slowly sat and leaned back just to apply enough pressure to make her captive as uncomfortable as possible. She was planning on catching up on a new season of a show on Netflix, and she didn’t have work tomorrow, so she was free to stay up as long as she wanted. She spent the rest of the night enjoying the show and the struggles of her prisoner. Whenever 7 would stop moving or slowed down too much, she would clench her cheeks together to apply more pressure, which would cause him to start thrashing around and stimulate her rectum. She did intend on getting him a new living container, but there was no need to hurry. She rubbed herself and bit her bottom lip in ecstasy. One of these days she was going to need to get a little man just for this full time.

To be continued…

 

Chapter End Notes:

Stay tuned. This is a busy week. But I'm trying to have part 3 ready by the end of it.