- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter does include mouth play and vore, so be forewarned. Page 3 of the online web comic series has just recently been uploaded to my Deviantart page. Feel free to check it out at Subject7inheaven. This is the last chapter of this particular story. I may load some more stories at a later date that use Lola, or completely new characters. Feedback is welcome. If any other authors want to use this story and do a collaboration, feel free to message me. Other than that, I hope everyone enjoys this last chapter.

Part 4: Cat and Mouse

            Subject 7 laid on his back inside the confines of his canary-based prison, tired and exhausted from his month of being the captive of a giantess. Lola had confirmed his fears that regardless of how he acted, she was turned on enough by her power over him that she was going to do whatever she wanted to him. At this size, he was absolutely powerless to stop her. He groaned as all the soreness from his treatment traveled through the muscles in his body.

            7 sat up slowly and looked at the room that was still dark in the early morning. Lola was snoring on the bed below completely impartial to the suffering of her tiny hostage. He had pretty much lost any hope of escape and stopped putting up a struggle when she was cruel towards him, which was frequently. He had tried to escape 2 more times in the month he had been trapped in her house, and both times she had caught him quickly. The first failed attempt, she decided to pop him into her mouth and spent the next 30 minutes teasing him. She would lightly nip at him with her teeth, press him against her cheeks and open her mouth to expose him to light as he struggled and pleaded with her not to eat him. The second failed attempt, he ended up in the back of her panties again and was held there for 2 or 3 days with little time outside.

            7 had found by not struggling as much during Lola’s more sadistic moments, it had taken some of the appeal out of it for her. He was worried about what she would decide to do once she got bored with him, but there was really nothing he could do about it. At this point he would just have to hope for the best and that maybe someone would come to save him. Lying back down and taking a deep breath, he passed out as his fatigue caught up with him.

            7 was awoken abruptly as the bird cage started shaking. He snapped open his eyes and reached out to grab the bar closest to him to gain stability. When the cage stopped moving, he looked over to see Lola holding some of the bars with her fingers and staring at him. He noticed she was wearing what looked like a cat outfit that sorority girls would wear at a Halloween party to get a guy’s attention. The smile she had on her face turned his blood to ice, “Good morning little man. I hope you’re in the mood to play a game today.”

            Lola unlocked the door and slipped her left hand through the door, with something pinched in between her index finger and thumb. Open closer inspection, 7 noticed she was holding a tiny set of mouse ears that looked like they would fit on his small head. “Put them on.” He didn’t like the steel in her voice as she spoke.

            “I’m not really much of a hat person”, 7 said as he awkwardly took a step back and rubbed the back of his head.

            “Do I need to tell you a second time? Put. Them. On.” Lola was glaring at 7 with an intensity that made the little man gulp loudly.

            “You know, I’ve been meaning to expand my wardrobe style some. What the hell?” 7 nervously took the ears and put them on his head, never taking his eyes off Lola. Once the ears were on his head, she grabbed him around his torso and lifted him out of the cage. She took him into the living room and sat him on the floor in front of her couch. She kneeled in front of him and stared down at him with a smirk that was anything but warm. His heart was racing as he anticipated what she had in store for him.

            “I’m feeling a little generous today little man. I’m going to give you a chance to escape here today. Once I turn my back and start counting, you have 30 seconds to hide and move around without being caught by me. If you can manage to find a way out without me catching you, you’re free to go.”

            “What happens if you catch me?” 7 inquired, not sure he really wanted to know the answer to that question.

            Lola’s smiled deepened and she put one of her gloved hands on her partially exposed belly. “Then I’m going to put you in my mouth and send you into my stomach.”

            “What if I don’t want to play?!?” 7 exclaimed, hoping against all reason he could talk Lola out of this game.

            “Well, then I guess when I stop counting, I’m not going to have a hard time getting my snack.” Without another word, she turned around and buried her face in the couch cushions. 7 could faintly hear her counting, “1,2,3…” He turned around and started sprinting for his life. As he looked around, he cursed the woman for how orderly she was. Most of the furniture was well maintained and didn’t offer much for hiding.

            7 ran into the kitchen and saw a gap in a closet door. He didn’t like the idea of trapping himself, but he knew time was running short and he needed to conceal himself. He dropped into a slide and went under the door. He took quick note of his surroundings and decided to hide within a brown sack of potatoes lying next to a bag of flower. He heard the echoes of Lola’s footsteps as she started walking around the house. He went to about the middle of the sack and did his best to remain quiet. He planned to let her tire herself out, and slowly make his way to the front door or a window.

            Lola moved around for about 10 minutes before she eventually made her way to the kitchen. So far, she didn’t know where 7 had hidden himself, but she wasn’t worried about him escaping. Every exit in the house she could think of was covered to where her prisoner couldn’t get away. She would catch him. It was only a matter of time.

            7 felt his heart speed up as he heard the closet door open. He could hear Lola as she moved stuff around looking for him. He had to make a conscious effort not to scatter or make any noise when he felt the potato sack move. He remained perfectly still as she opened the top and looked inside. For a moment, he was worried she saw him and was about to grab him. After a few seconds, she set the bag down and closed the closet door. He breathed a small sigh of relief as he wiped sweat from his forehead.

            A couple of hours had passed since the game had started. 7 couldn’t hear any more movements from Lola, so he cautiously crawled out of the potato sack. Slowly, he poked his head under the door and started looking around the kitchen. When it looked like the coast was clear, he quietly crawled out from under the door and started quickly looking around as he weaved his way behind various items. When he looked up at the window above the sink, he couldn’t believe his luck. It was cracked just enough for him to slip under.           

            7 picked a path along a kitchen cabinet and slowly began climbing his way up to the sink. He was incredibly careful to move without compromising his footing. Even if a fall didn’t kill him, the sound of him hitting the ground would definitely give away his position to Lola. He was breathing heavy and sweating when he reached the top of the counter. He wiped his head after reaching the top and smiled as he looked at the cracked window. A voice behind him filled his entire being with fear, “There you are mousey.”

            A quick look over his shoulder confirmed 7’s new anxiety. Lola was standing in the doorway of the kitchen smiling at him. The terrified shrunken man didn’t hesitate for another moment. He started sprinting towards the window with all the strength in his legs. He could the giantess taking steps toward his location, so he could only hope he had enough distance to get to the window before she caught him. When he got close enough to the window he dived for the gap and crashed into a transparent barrier. As he dangled just outside the window wrapped in something, he realized with horror what the woman had done. She had stretched and taped saran wrap just outside the window, knowing he would trap himself in it.

            7 started trying to tear at the saran wrap to free himself, but he was unable to get out by the time Lola’s hand grabbed the other end and started pulling him up. Once he was through the window, she tore away the saran wrap and grabbed the captive around his torso. He struggled and fought in her hand as she raised him in front of her face and licked her lips. He knew he was doomed as she walked over to the fridge. She opened the door and pulled a container of some type of sauce out, before walking into the living room.

            Lola sat down on her catch as 7 thrashed and flailed in her hand. He knew that she had made up her mind to eat him and that anything he said was unlikely to change her mind. He knew that he was powerless to do anything to stop her, but he was going to at least try his best to stay alive. As she sat the container of sauce down on the table and twisted the lid off, he began pleading with her, “Lola! Please don’t do this! I’ll do anything you want! You can have anything I have! Please don’t eat me!”

            Lola giggled as she lifted 7 up to her face and give him a short teasing kiss against his struggling form. “Don’t be a spoiled sport mousey. You knew the rules of the game before we played. And besides, I’m really hungry and could go for a snack right now.” She aggressively ripped his clothes off, including his mouse ears. She then pinched him in between 2 of her fingers and dunked him roughly into the cold sauce on the table. The little man wasn’t prepared and began coughing and wheezing when he was pulled back out. He rubbed the sauce off his eyes with his arm as he caught his beath. The fluid in his mouth was sweet and tasted like something you would use as a topping for strawberry shortcake.

            7 tried his best to try and slip out of Lola’s hand as she brought him up to her lips, but his efforts were fruitless. She turned him around and put the lower half of body on her mouth, before letting him go from her fingers and slowly sucking on him. She began to slowly suck the rest of his body into her mouth as she licked the sauce off him and kept her bright green eyes on him. He continued begging for his life, “Lola! Please… I’ll do anything else you want... I won’t run away… I’ll be a good slave and boy toy… please don’t eat me!” His pleading only caused her to moan and want to eat him even more. His life belonged to her now.

            Lola’s lips had worked their way up to 7’s upper chest. He tried putting his arms on the sides of her mouth and pushing himself out, but she only giggled and sucked his body even further in her mouth. Only his head and part of his neck was on the outside of her lips, “Lola, please. I’ll do whatever you want…” His plight was weaker, and he knew they fell on deaf ears. With a final wink at her tiny captive, she sucked the rest of him into her mouth.

            7 wrapped his arms around Lola’s tongue and he tried to obtain whatever stability he could. His whole body vibrated as she let out a deep sensual, “Mmmmmmm…” She spent the next few minutes playing with him and enjoying his struggles. She would playfully nip at him with her teeth and giggle whenever he fought to abruptly move from in in between them. She enjoyed it when she would roll him against one of her cheeks and he would push against it with his arms and legs trying to free himself. When his struggles got weaker, she opened her mouth to give her tiny victim one more look at the outside world.

            “Noooo! Don’t do th…” 7 was cut off when Lola snapped her mouth shut and pressed him against the roof of her mouth with her tongue. She tilted her head back and swallowed suddenly, enjoying the feeling of frantic movements as the man tried to stop himself from sliding down her throat. He tried spreading his arms and legs out to stop his downward momentum, but it was useless. He maybe bought himself a few extra seconds before he was forced the rest of the way down her esophagus.

            7 let out a yelp as he dropped down and landed in some liquid. The confine of his new prison was dark, hot, and smelled way too much like vomit for his liking. He was having a hard time breathing, but somehow against all reason, he was managing to breath just enough to remain conscious. At the moment, the liquid touching his skin made it tingle. Within an hour, it would start to feel irritating and itchy. A couple of hours later it would start to burn slightly as it worked on digesting him. He waded to the edge of her stomach and started pounding on the side with his fists, “Let me out of here you crazy bitch!”

            Lola laid back on her couch and took a deep breath as her smile became more relaxed and satisfied. She put her right hand just below her left breast as she rubbed the area with 2 fingers and looked down, enjoying the thrill of subject 7 fighting in her belly. The fluttering sensation felt fantastic and was a massive part of why she could never hold on to any man. She enjoyed everything else she did with them a lot, but in the end, nothing beat the struggles of a man inside her belly that didn’t want to be there. Thankfully, the serum increased their durability to where they could survive for a while before succumbing to her digestive enzymes. Subject 6 had moved for about 5 hours after she swallowed him. She was hopeful that 7 would last a little longer than that.

            Lola got up and went into her bedroom. After she grabbed her vibrator out of her nightstand, she laid down on the bed and started pleasuring herself. The feeling of both of her toys inside of her at the same time drove her to unparalleled heights of orgasm. She would never get tired of the power she had over the guys she shrunk and snatched. It might not have ended well for all the guys, but she couldn’t help smirking to herself. “At least it always ends well for me.” She thought.

Epilogue:

            A couple hours later Lola was sitting on the chair in her living room, reading a book as she had the local news playing on her TV. She liked the casual background noise to set the mood while she got lost in a good story. She was somewhat startled when she felt the fluttering in her stomach start again with a new type of urgent energy. She looked up and saw 7’s picture on the screen as the newswomen was talking, “…has been missing for over a month now. Any information that someone who has seen this man can provide would be greatly appreciated by local authorities…” She smiled and rubbed her belly before opening her book again. She was the only person who knew what had happened to him, and she wasn’t going to say a word to anyone.

The End.

Chapter End Notes:

Stay tuned. I'm sure I'll have a few more stories coming in the future.