- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey everyone. This is part 3 of 4. The second page of the online comic series has also been uploaded to my Devianart account and will continue to be posted 1 page a week for the foreseeable future. This chapter gets more into the X rating and does involve insertion. 

Part 3: The Boy Toy's Survival Ploy

            Subject 7 sat in the back of a small bird cage suspended by head of Lola’s bed. He was hugging his knees and staring at nothing as his captor slept soundly. She had gotten up sometime in the morning after sleeping with the little man trapped in the back of her panties throughout the night to go and get a new prison for him. Once she had bought the cage, she came back home and set it up, before locking him in it and passing out for a nap. Thankfully, she was nice enough to wash him off in the sink and give him a new set of tiny clothes, even if she had been rather rough with the washing process.

            7 took a quick look around at his new prison before a depressing thought hit him, “I’m going to die here. The simple fact that 6 other men have been here and are no where to be seen is a clear indication she has no intention of letting me live.” He had no idea what Lola had planned to do with him, but he knew regardless he was a goner. If he couldn’t find a way to escape, it was only a matter of time before she snuffed him out. He shuddered to think about what would happen if she caught him in another escape attempt.

            As 7 looked around the bird cage, he couldn’t find any glaring weaknesses in the prison. He grabbed the bars and tried pulling at them to no avail. The gaps in the bars were too small for him to squeeze himself out in between them, and now anything he did Lola would be able to see clearly from the outside. He cursed himself for not waiting a little longer to try and escape the jewelry box. Had she left the house, he might have had a chance and been on his way home now, “And then what?” The thought struck him suddenly and he scowled. He didn’t have any idea how the serum had shrunk him, let alone if it was possible to reverse the process. For all he knew, he would be stuck like this the rest of his life.

            Lola snorted and stirred before turning over on her side and going back to her light snoring. 7 looked down at her before he returned to his brooding. “I guess as far as grim reapers went, she isn’t the worst looking one.” He thought about trying to find another way to escape while she was passed out but decided against it. Even if he could find a way to get out, she would likely wake up while it was happening with his luck. He decided his next escape attempt would be whenever she was gone, when he didn’t have to worry about her interrupting him.

            After about another hour, Lola woke up and stretched with a yawn as she sat up in bed. She smiled as she looked over at her tiny prisoner, “Good morning little man.” She took one of her hands and casually ran it against it the cage as 7 watched. He didn’t say anything, but he looked at her and gave her a casual nod. He figured it would be better to play scared subservient servant until he got a better opportunity to try and escape. Plus, maybe she would be less inclined to punish him if he were more agreeable. Although, given her obsession with power, it was also possible she would do whatever she wanted with him regardless of his actions.

            Lola pulled the cage towards her face as 7 grabbed back of it to stabilize himself. “We’re going to have so much fun today, once I get a few things finished first. Needing to get a new container for you ate some of my time for today, but at least we had some fun until I got it.” He shuddered and looked away. He didn’t know what to say in this situation, so he figured silence was probably the safest option.

            Lola giggled as she unlocked the cage, “No jokes today? That’s a shame. Well, hopefully you’ll be more energetic here in a sec. It will make this activity more enjoyable for both of us.” She gave 7 a wink before reaching into the cage and grabbing him around the torso. His heart raced at the look of absolute delight on her face.

            7 groaned as Lola lifted him up, “Please have mercy. I’m still sore from last night’s punishment.” He regretted those words as soon as they came out of his mouth. The giantess giggled and licked her lips. It was clear the little man’s pleas only seemed to turn her on and make her even more excited for whatever she had planned. She brought him closer to her face until he was only about 6 inches away from it.

            “Awww… is my boy toy not feeling good? I swear you look so cute that I could just eat you up.” Lola brought 7 up to her lips and gave him a prolonged kiss that seemed to last for a while, as if she were debating on popping him in her mouth. He closed his eyes and looked away as her lips covered his face and most of his upper body. When she stopped the kiss and pulled him back, his eyes opened, and he released a small sigh of relief.

            Lola turned around and walked out of the bedroom with her prisoner clutched in her right hand. Within a few minutes, 7 looked around at a tiny and well-maintained bathroom. Using her free hand, the woman turned on the shower and pulled the curtains into place. The little man blushed as she looked down at him, “You know, they say about one-third of all household accidents happen in the restroom. Maybe we should go back to bedroom.”

            Lola giggled and set 7 down on the sink and started to take her clothes off. If the man had his wits about him, that probably would have been his best chance to try and make a run for it. As it were, he was in a trance and held captive by his own libido. He had an erection as the naked lady shifted her attention back to him. “Have you got something for me little man?” She teased as she slowly reached for him again. She started to nimbly remove his clothes as he offered no resistance in his lustful stupor.

            Lola gently picked up a newly nude 7, who was gradually beginning to come back to his senses as she stepped into the shower. He looked down with an embarrassed look. “Come on little buddy. Can’t you side with me just once?” He thought scoldingly to his own manhood. The giantess turned her hand over, and uncurled her fingers leaving him in her open palm on his back. She poured some purple soap all over his body that smelled like lavender with a hint of vanilla as he stared up at her. She took the coated man in her palm and pressed him modestly hard against her bare body, before starting to use him to scrub herself down.

            7 had to begrudgingly admit to himself, out of the everything this crazy woman had put him through, this was probably his favorite thing so far. While being a makeshift washcloth for Lola was still on the demeaning side of things, the sensations were amazing and felt so great. The heat from the running water mixed with the faint heat and smoothness of her skin was euphoric and hard not lose himself in. She was incredibly thorough as she scrubbed herself all over. She gave the man a wink as she used him to wash her breasts, taking much delight in how intoxicated he looked as she did it.

            When 7 lost control of himself and came on Lola’s skin, he became nervous and fearful that it would cause her to become angry at him. To his surprise, she simply let out a sensual moan and ran him over the spot again to scrub it away. “Maybe you can return the favor for me sometime soon boy toy.” He was beet red as she stepped out of the shower and began using a giant fluffy white towel to dry both of them off. She had an outfit prepared on the other side of the sink, which she began slowly putting on. Once her panties were on, she pulled the band on the front of them back and dropped her captive inside. She gave him a smile as she let go of the band and it snapped back into place, keeping him in place.

            7 didn’t have much light to thoroughly see his surroundings, but there wasn’t much room in the confines of his new prison. Given what had just taken place, he just found himself grateful that he wasn’t on the other side of Lola’s panties. The light became even dimmer as she pulled up tight jeans to her waist, causing the confines of her under garments to become even tighter. The captive could feel the lips of her womanhood against his back, and smelt something like a bizarre combination of lavender, vanilla, and sourdough bread. As he shifted to try and get more comfortable, he heard a giggle and felt a slight pressure push him back, “Don’t be afraid to explore down there my pet.”

            The next few hours for 7 were, for the most part, uneventful. He was having a hard time breathing as Lola walked around doing some errands, but he still preferred his current position to his accommodations from yesterday. He found a sort of odd sense of irony to his predicament. He had never been particularly talented with women. It wasn’t that he hadn’t had relationships or gone on plenty of dates. He had, but every time things had ended simply because he didn’t click with them, or because he had enjoyed his autonomy as an individual too much to be able to sustain a long-term relationship. As a result, he often broke things off whenever he felt that his own freedom was being constrained. And yet, here he was, a prisoner to a woman he didn’t even know simply because he had been at the wrong place at the wrong time.

            When Lola got back into her house, 7 started to get nervous again. He may have enjoyed the shower earlier, but he was still sore from yesterday, and she didn’t strike him as the sort of woman to give guys the time to recover before being rough again. His suspicions were confirmed when she took a seat and crossed her legs, causing him to be pressed in between her thighs. She made a sensual humming noise as he thrashed about trying to relieve the strain on his body.

            Lola reclined some on her bed enjoying the struggles of her seventh shrunken subject. She had been able to feel him squirming around in her panties all day, and she had finally decided she was ready to satisfy the lust he had stirred up. The little man could feel his back starting to get wet as her lips slowly expanded in reaction to his struggles. He managed to turn around and put his arms against her skin to keep himself from falling in. He heard the giantess moan and felt the slight pressing of her fingers on his back from outside the fabric of her clothes.

            “Oh, come on Lola! At least turn me back to my normal size first!” 7 wasn’t sure if she could hear his protests or not. Regardless, she slipped two of her fingers into her pants, and forced the shrunken man inside of her. He thrashed and tried reach for something to give him stability, but only managed to drive her into a higher state of ecstasy as one of his hands keep making frantic grasps at her clit.

            7’s struggles were completely self-defeating. The more he struggled to try to breathe and move, the wetter and more slippery his prison became. When Lola felt his struggles start to get weaker, she lightly pulled his head outside of her pussy. The lower half of her body had been stripped to her ankles, and her back was laying on the bed. As he caught his breath, the little man was hoping his captor had been sufficiently satisfied. Those hopes were dashed when she pulled a vibrator out of her nightstand, turned it on and used it to force him back inside of her. The combination of her prisoner’s struggles and the vibrator gave her one of the most intense orgasms she had ever felt. “A normal sized man could never be this intentionally thorough.”, she thought with a sadistic sort of glee, anxious to see how long her new boy toy could last.

To be continued...

Chapter End Notes:

Hoping to have part 4 done by the end of this week. Stay tuned.