- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Oh, don't mind me, just gonna place down a nice little chapter here and check one of the tags off the list. Hope you enjoy, because when I said little, I meant the longest chapter YET! (again)(I don't know how I keep making each chapter longer and longer)(And this one is longer by quite a bit)

Ryan was awake before his alarm again, staring at the ceiling as the early morning light stretched across the room. This morning was like the last: he was awake before Lena, the light was dim but enough to see with, and he was staring at the lampshade above him while thinking about last night. The main difference this morning was that he had a stupid smile on his face.

Lena loved him.

He had never heard a more beautiful sentence. He’d spent the last five days trying to figure out how best to approach her, how to get her to like him as much as he liked her. Then it turned out he was blind: she had already loved him!

Well, probably anyway. Ryan doubted they would have fallen in love over the course of a few days, so she must have liked him before he moved in with her. They’d known each other since high school, at least digitally, so she might have liked him just as long as he had liked her. So, 10 years or so, maybe more.

That just meant that they’d both been dumb as bricks for the better part of those years, not noticing the other’s affection. It certainly explained the teasing text Apakoript had sent them the other day; the others must have known something was up. The idea that those idiots had known before Ryan did made him feel like an idiot: a currently happy idiot, but still.

Of course, Lena had known he was tiny the entire time. She probably hid that away to keep him from getting scared off, which was as considerate as he’d come to expect from Lena.

With how worried she’d been these past few days, especially when he got sat on and licked, she must have felt like he would never like her back, or that he’d begun to dislike her. And while Ryan had been nothing but understanding, she had still been upset about each of the accidents and probably thought the worst.  

And if that was true, the fact that she was the one to come out and confess just made Ryan’s admiration and love for her grow.

It also helped that Ryan actually kind of liked both of those “incidents” these past few days. The fact that he was into it was still news to him, but he wasn’t afraid to admit that he’d liked being under her butt and in her mouth. At least, he wasn’t afraid to admit these to himself. In particularly, his newfound… appreciation for her mouth was something he chose to keep to himself for now.

It confused him so much.

He sighed, dismissing those thoughts as he rolled over in bed, looking over at Lena. The woman he loved.

She’d slept less restlessly than she normally did and was still somehow still facing him. At least, Ryan was pretty sure she was facing him: her hair was a rat’s nest so he couldn’t see her face in the dim light. Still, he thought she looked great.

From his bed on her nightstand he could imagine her body as low, rolling hills, his imagination wandering as he thought about what it would be like to walk across her like an explorer, standing on the rise of her shoulder overlooking her landscape.

She was massive, a small mountain at his size, and if he wasn’t on her nightstand he wouldn’t have been able to see over her. Of course, Ryan knew she was actually kind of short for a normal, but to him she might as well have been the tallest. He’d even call her a goddess if he didn’t fear the inevitable teasing that would follow. That and the fact that she didn’t act very godly.

The clock on the other side of the sleeping giantess’s bed showed that there was about a minute left before she would wake up, so Ryan watched the seconds tick by. What would be different today? How would they move forward knowing about each other’s feelings? What would they do? What would he do?

The thought of work hit him like a garbage truck, and he rolled over groaning as the sour thought did its best to ruin his good mood. Sure, they would have to work, but they’d be right next to each other. They’d be able to talk if they wanted, and if not he’d at least be able to bask in her company, her brilliant smile, her massive presence…

Finally, Lena’s alarm rang out and her arm flew out of the mess of blankets to hit the snooze. Ryan watched from his bed as the giant woman flopped onto her back, hair still crazy, but parted enough for him to see her tired expression as she began to process being alive.

Slowly, almost imperceptibly, she smiled. Looking oddly focused despite how early it was for her, she  turned her head, and her eyes drifted onto him. Her smile widened as she focused on Ryan.

“Mornin.” She managed to mutter before yawning, stretching in bed.

Ryan smiled back at her. “Good morning.”

Her outstretched arms came to a rest behind her head, and she lay there for a minute, just staring at him tiredly with a small smile on her lips. “I said I love you, right?”

Ryan chuckled, nodding. “Yeah, and I love you too.”

Lena giggled tiredly before sighing contentedly. “How long have you… liked me?”

Ryan shrugged. “I don’t really know. Since some point during High School, I think.” He crossed his legs as he sat up in bed. “It didn’t click until about five or six years ago. At least, not consciously.”

He smiled over at her. “I was worried you wouldn’t like me back, especially since we hadn’t met in person.”

Lena nodded as she pushed herself up, throwing her legs over the side of her giant bed as she blinked more sleep from her eyes. That night-gown she’d worn to bed was wrinkled to hell, and Lena was absent-mindedly rubbing some of the wrinkles out as she pulled its skirt back to her knees. Her head had been more or less level with him only moments before, but now he had to look up to see her face.

A small price to pay, he considered with a smile before he followed her example, standing up on the nightstand. “How about you?”

Lena looked away from him, thinking back to the before times. “I’ve had… at least a crush on you since high school. It took a while for me to actually think about what a relationship would be like between us.” Her attention returned to Ryan with a smile and a small blush. “I didn’t dare hope that you’d like me back, mainly because I’m, y’know, a big.”

He stepped towards her, to the edge of the bedside table. “I hadn’t expected you to be a big, and it was a surprise, but it didn’t really change anything for me. You’re still Lena, bad jokes and all. I guess there’s just more of you to enjoy than I’d expected!”

She shook her head, chuckling. “Yeah, and you’re still as charming as ever.”

Ryan scoffed. “I was about to follow that up with a comment on your radiant beauty, or your larger than life bank account, but I guess I’ll hold off for now.”

Lena snorted a laugh, which Ryan echoed. They were both tired, but it felt good to laugh with her. Especially now.

Unfortunately, they got up this early for a reason. “I hate to be that guy, but…”

Lana sighed, her smile dropping a little. “I know, I know; you have work and so do I, eventually.”

She stood up from her bed, stretching one more time before she turned to the nightstand. “Let’s go have breakfast, then we can worry about work.” She offered Ryan a smile and began to lower her hand but, despite its lateness to the conversation, her stomach let out a low groan at the mention of food.

Ryan chuckled as she moved her hand to her belly, which she poked at with a finger. “Yeah, yeah, he already knows I’m hungry.”

He found the way Lena treated her loud stomach endearing, in a way. The organ did seem to say its mind, so to speak, and he loved how flustered she got whenever it got noisy. It did make him think about her mouth again though, which was a thought he pushed down.

Lena patted her belly as it rumbled again before she lowered her hand for Ryan. “C’mon, I wanna shut this thing up.”

He climbed onto her hand, glancing at her torso he was now more level with her belly hidden under the gaudy floral pattern of her dress. “I’m pretty sure digestion isn’t exactly quiet either, you know.”

She poked her side as they went downstairs, frowning as it groaned one last time in protest. “It’s louder when its empty.” With a shrug she hopped off the last step, careful to keep Ryan level, as she walked them to the kitchen.

They set about making breakfast before eating in silence, choosing to simply smile contentedly at each other between for now. Neither particularly felt like saying anything yet; despite their feelings now being voiced they had a day of work ahead of them, which Ryan hoped would go by quickly.

Once breakfast was out of the way, Lena dropped Ryan off in the bathroom to get ready for work. He showered quickly, his mind wandering again.

Their relationship would be interesting, mainly because of their sizes, but also because they’d known each other for so long. What could really change from there? Some part of him worried that, aside from being more relaxed around each other, nothing about their relationship would change since they were already so close.

He stepped out of the shower, shaking his head with a quiet chuckle. Things had changed; that feeling in his chest whenever he looked at her said as much.

The only other thing left on his mind was what they could do. Together. As a couple. Well, what he’d like to do. He didn’t know how to broach this, or even when, and kind of hoped it would sort itself out. But he knew that Lena had taken the initiative in confessing, and the fact that she’d masturbated with him nearby at least gave him some measure of hope for a physical relationship between them. However that would work.

Ryan was kidding himself; he knew exactly how that would work and the hard-on that was rising as he thought about this was clear evidence on how he thought about it.

He shook his head, pulling on his pants. He never fancied himself to be a spelunker…

Once he was dressed, Ryan brushed his teeth and shot Lena a text to let her know he was done in the bathroom, bundling up his pajamas to drop off on his bed. It was difficult to drive those thoughts from his head, but he did have to work, and he didn’t want to slip up and get written up because he was too distracted to work.

They’d be alright, they’d figure this stuff out. They had nothing but time now.

--

It was amazing.

She didn’t feel all that anxious or nervous this morning. Hell, she’d woken up and felt awake within a few minutes of her alarm, which was a miracle in and of itself. If she had known that all she’d need to do was confess her love for him, she would have done it days if not weeks or months or years ago.

Lena tipped her head back, letting the steaming water wash over her smiling face.

Ryan loved her.

And had loved her, for quite some time in fact. While she’d known he was attracted to her at the very least; he’d stared at her enough these past few days and had, apparently, enjoyed being sat on; but she hadn’t been sure he liked her back until he said it to her last night.

It had taken all she had to just come out and say it, but it had been worth it. Completely. The peace of mind and the knowledge that she wouldn’t have to worry as much about whether she was overstepping or being too forward was a massive weight off her shoulders. A weight she hadn’t noticed until yesterday.

They hadn’t talked much this morning, so their relationship status was still in the air. Well, she felt like she had it figured out, but she needed to hear it. They needed to hear it, both of them.

Being honest in a relationship was key, and she was ready to open up. Well, mostly ready. She wasn’t sure how to breach the topic of sex, though she had some ideas on how to get him to open up about it.

Lena knew him, he was cautious to the point of becoming statuary, it would take being a little underhanded or pushy to get Ryan to talk about anything like that without him clamming up or being unable to speak. Maybe forcing him in headfirst would be work...

Lena blinked, not expecting the innuendo. A blush creeped up on her as the implication set in. She bit her lip, running a hand over her crotch as the thoughts came uninvited.

She had, of course, thought about how they would do… well just about everything. Her teenage years had led her to many parts of the internet, including the sites where relationships between smalls and bigs were actually discussed in any sort of depth. Talks of trust, and toys, and all manner of kinky activities she’d daydreamed about all through high school and into her early twenties.

She wouldn’t literally have him go headfirst, what she had meant to say would be to just… throw him in the deep end. Just… offer? Or, just start? She wasn’t sure how to get that idiot to talk about this.

So, the question was how to do that without overwhelming him or…

She frowned. Or overpowering him. That was something she did NOT want to do: not now, not later, not ever. At least not without some sort of safeword…

She shook her head, leaning down with her razor to shave her legs. They had just confessed to each other, and they needed time to properly address their relationship. To come to terms on what they wanted out of it. Being horny could come later when both of them were ready.

Finishing her legs, she did a once-over on her basically non-existent bush, wondering if that was something he would appreciate. Blushing, she realized that she could eventually just ask him that very question. To think they could be that intimate…

But, beyond being horny for her adorable- and handsome- love, she was happy to just relax around him again. Whatever else she could imagine doing with him would happen on its own time.

For now, she had work.

Lena finished up her shower, dried off, and moved to the mirror to brush her teeth and hair. She considered applying some makeup, but she hadn’t used any since he moved in, and she didn’t see any reason to start now.

She did briefly consider her lipstick but decided against it. She didn’t want to make him a mess when she kissed him. A smile grew on her lips as she pulled on her clothes for the day, a pair of jeans and a sweatshirt, and underwear of course.

Lena was ready for their first kiss, at least now that her breath was nice and minty. She wanted so badly to grab him this morning while she was lying in bed and just smother him with her lips, but she had held back. Getting hit by a wall of morning breath might have spoiled the mood somewhat.

But now? Now she was ready.

Lena felt like she was floating as she entered the bedroom, tossing her nightgown on her hamper as her gaze locked onto Ryan, sitting on her desk at his computer. He looked adorable! And handsome, of course, but right now she just wanted to scoop him up and kiss him!

She half-skipped over to the desk before leaning over him, smiling giddily. Ryan typed away for a moment longer before looking up at her, turning in his chair and returning her smile with a raised brow.

Lena knelt don next to the desk, getting as level to Ryan as she could. Even if he was only level with her neck now, at least he wasn’t craning his neck to look up at her. “Ryan, can I pick you up for a second?”

He took a moment to type something on his computer before standing up, stepping away from his desk. “Sure, what’s up?”

She didn’t answer, instead snatching him up in her fingers before raising him up to her face. She let him re-orient himself, watching his eyes widen as he stared at her lips before she kissed the love of her life.

It felt electric, having Ryan’s body against her lips. She brought her other hand up to cup his tiny body, pressing him in as close to an embrace as she could manage. Ryan might have been disoriented at first, but he quickly returned her kiss as best he could; his arms out wide as he pressed his face into her upper lip. She could barely make out the feeling of his lips against one of her own, but she forced herself to focus on them, burning the sensation into her mind.

Their first kiss.

Lena held him there for what felt like hours before finally pulling him away, letting him fall back onto her palm as they both finally took a breath. Lena couldn’t wipe the smile off her lips, and she saw Ryan had a stupid grin on his face too.

“So, how was that?” She asked, falling into her chair as she raised him up to see him clearly. Ryan didn’t answer right away, taking a second to sit up on her palm.

He shook his head, still smiling broadly. “I… that was beyond words, Lena.” He took a breath, looking up to her eyes. “It was amazing, I can’t believe that was my- our first kiss.”

Lena beamed, bringing him closer. “Well, how about a couple more for both our counts?” She brought him to her lips again, peppering his body with kisses. He laughed, returning some of her kisses with little pecks of his own when he could.

After a couple seconds, she stopped the kisses and held him against her cheek, grinning like an idiot. She was sure he was too. “I love you.” She whispered; Ryan close enough to hear her easily.

“I love you too.”

“I love you three.”

“Well, I love you four.”

“Well, I love you to infinity!”

“That’s cheating, you know!”

Lena giggled, pressing Ryan into her cheek a little more. She felt him kiss her cheek, his little lips like lightning on her skin.

They sat there, basking in the moment. Him in her hand, her holding him close.

Ryan broke the silence. “We’re idiots, you know that?”

She pulled him away, smirking at him. “Well, yeah, it’s why we’re perfect for each other.”

They shared a brief laugh before Ryan continued. “What I meant is, even our friends knew we liked each other. We, on the other hand, were completely clueless.”

Lena nodded, still smiling. “Well, at least we know now, right?”

“Right.”

They smiled at each other, sharing another kiss before Lena lowered Ryan back to her desk. He hopped down, then pulled off his sweatshirt, rubbing it on his head and hands like a towel. Lena tilted her head as Ryan glanced up at her.

“Your lips were a little, uh, moist.” He said with a shrug as he walked over to his desk. She managed to catch the slight flush on his cheeks before he turned away.

Lena bit her lip. “I didn’t think of that, but there’s not really any way around it, is there?”

Ryan just shrugged. “I also don’t really care. Needing to change my sweatshirt is a small price to pay for a kiss from an angel.”

Lena blushed, poking his head playfully. “Oh, shut up!”

Ryan chuckled, rubbing his head where she had poked him. Lena knew she hadn’t hurt him, but she leaned down to him anyway, resting her head against the desk. He was already sitting at his tiny desk, but he hadn’t turned away from her yet. He was still forced to look up a little to meet her gaze, taking in her much larger face now that she was this close. She gave him a gentle smile.

“So… are we… dating now?” It was a stupid question, she knew, but she wanted to hear it.

He smiled, sitting back in his chair. “Yeah, I guess we are, aren’t we?”

She beamed, resisting the desire to hold him close again, to feel his tiny body against her lips as she smothered him with kisses. “Took us long enough, didn’t it?”

Ryan laughed. “I said we were idiots, didn’t I?”

They shared the laugh, then sat in contented silence for a few seconds, staring at each other.

Finally, Lena sighed and sat up and looked at her screen. “Sucks that we still have to work though.”

“Yeah…”

Ryan pulled on his headset, settling into his chair as he began typing. “We’ve got all the time in the world now though, I’m sure we’ll manage.”

--

Their first kiss was out of this world.

To be pressed up against the plush, somewhat moist, lips while trying to return Lena’s much larger kiss with one of his own was intoxicating. He’d leaned into her lips and kissed them like his life was at stake and had loved every second of it.

He’d loved it even more when she’d bombarded him with kisses while he was lying on her hand. Something about being repeatedly pressed against her lips, the lingering wetness making him slightly damp, and the knowledge that she loved every second of it as much as he did was beyond words. He’d come out a little damp and smelling like mint, but it was well worth it.

Damn he loved this woman.

But in the end work would always rear its necessary, but very ugly, head. So now they were both typing away at their desks, with Lena making the occasional phone call. She sounded much better today than the day before, and most of her calls ended on a good note.

On Ryan’s end work was just more of the same. A few servers went offline which he had to restore backups of on other servers while those were down. He had a few emails filled with spreadsheets to optimize or remake from scratch. He even had to attend a meeting, though he was careful to not use his webcam; his hair was still a bit slick, and a mess.

It was a good reminder of their kiss.

They made sandwiches for lunch, eating between breaks in their venting about work. Both had complaints from their respective jobs, both from today and earlier in the week. Despite that, Ryan barely stopped smiling or grinning and neither did Lena. If there was a better place to be, Ryan couldn’t think of one.

It was in the middle of one of Lena’s teasing jokes that the doorbell rang.

Ryan looked up at Lena, who was looking over her shoulder down the hall. “Expecting someone?”

She stood up, clearly thinking before a large grin grew on her face. She half-jogged down the hall, looking back at Ryan on the counter. “Just wait there!” She said in a sing-song voice, ignoring his question as she answered the door.

She had a brief conversation with the person who had interrupted their lunch, and he could only wait to see what this was about, though he had a few ideas.

Still, Ryan couldn’t see jack shit from the counter, and he wasn’t exactly in a position to not wait for her to get back to the kitchen. So he looked down the hall after her and, as Lena closed the door with her foot, his suspicions were confirmed by the two boxes in her arms. More packages.

Lena was grinning like a madman as she came back to the counter, stacking the massive boxes next to him. She laid a hand on top of them, leaning down to Ryan, still smiling. “Guess what these are!”

He gave her a cautious smile. “Are those the things you ordered the other day?”

Lena’s grin broke into a smile. “Yep! Right here in these two boxes.” She thumped the packages heartily before turning away to grab a box cutter.

Ryan stepped back as he gazed up at the boxes. Damn, they were huge. At least, they were huge for Ryan.

“Lena?”

She turned back to him, still smiling. “Yeah?”

He swallowed, formulating some words as he gestured towards the massive boxes. “These packages are bigger than my parent’s farmhouse.”

Biting her lip, Lena tapped the top box with her knife. “Well, I mean… yeah…”

This had to be expensive. Like, he knew she probably bought some mobility stuff; ladders, ropes, maybe even one of those stair kits. The stair kit alone would be pushing a hundred dollars, a fair bit more expensive than what Ryan was comfortable spending on himself, even on necessities.

But…

Ryan stole a look up at Lena. She was staring at the packages, chewing her lip as she tapped them with her scissors.

“Well…” He started to say before trailing off.

Lena looked down at him, like a child about to be reprimanded. Ryan winced.

He sighed, stepping back and looking back at her. “What are you waiting for? Let’s see what you ordered.” 

She gave him a small smile. “You’re a little… upset?”

Ryan shook his head, crossing his arms. “I just… I don’t know what to expect.” He rubbed the back of his neck as he looked back at the boxes. “And, to me, it looks like you might have ordered a warehouse or two.”

“Still,” He continued. “Thank you for buying this stuff for me. Whatever it is.”

Lena’s smile grew. “Well, how about we crack these open and you can see what I got ya?”

Some hesitation out the window, Lena cut through the tape, prying open the top box. “Ah, I got a bunch of these.” She pulled out at least eight or nine large plastic packages filled with adjustable ladders, both solid and rope. “Looks like these use epoxy or drywall screws, but they’re pretty good. At least, the reviews said they were.” She cut open one of the packages, sliding out a ladder for Ryan to look at.

Ryan studied the ladder, trying to gauge their price covertly. “These look…” Expensive. He thought to himself looking at the thick rubber rungs made for gripping. It was solidly made and a glance at the rope ones still in their packages showed the same level of quality.

He cleared his throat. “They look very high quality.” He managed, testing one of the rungs with a tug.

Lena beamed. “I hope they work well! We’ll set them up after work, I guess.” She moved on, returning the ladders to the box as she slid the second out from under it.

Ryan nodded as she started cutting open the next box. “And I’ll be paying you back, of course.”

“You don’t have to pay me back; you’re already making me take your rent money.”

“I can’t just accept these for free, especially since I’ll be the one using them.”

She set the knife down, glancing down at him with a small smile. “Fine, but I’m not adding anything to rent.”

“Alright, alright. Just my luck to have a girlfriend who’s apparently loaded and generous, I guess.” He laughed as she poked him with a finger, nearly knocking him over.

“Yes, you are lucky.” She taunted, opening the package. “We could be living in some box on the street and you’re complaining about my generosity.” She sighed sarcastically. “Just my luck that my boyfriend doesn’t like gifts. Oh, woe is me, woe is me!”

Ryan gave her a look, which she returned. They both held it for a half-second before they cracked up  laughing. Oh, he loved her laugh. He could listen to it all day but, unfortunately, their lunch breaks were only so long.

“Anyway, ya generous freak,” Ryan joked before turning to the boxes. “Let’s get this opened before we get texts from work.”

“You mean before you get texts from work.” She rebuked, picking up her knife once again. “I manage myself, little guy.”

It was probably completely unintentional on her part, but after she teased him with that… pet name, a shiver went down his spine.

It was kind of cute and, as he watched his giant girlfriend open a box the size of an apartment complex, he couldn’t help but hope she’d call him that more often.

He’d have to figure out a name for her too. Couples had pet names for each other, right?

“Alright.” She said, pulling Ryan from his thoughts. “This one is for the staircase.” She slid a box out of the package and set it down next to him.

Ryan stared at the elevator she’d bought, brain processing the existence of such a thing. He stared some more as his brain tried to remember how much one of these had cost; the price was up there, way up there. His swirling thoughts kept him in a daze until Lena managed to literally knock him out of his trance with a poke to the head that sent him to the countertop.

“You okay? I didn’t mean to knock you down like that, but you were just standing there!”

“It’s fine.” Ryan waved away the concerned fingers that were hovering over him, pulling himself up. “I needed that.”

He took a moment to center himself before looking back at the box. “Now, holy shit Lena: this is an elevator. I know what we just talked about this, but-”

This time Lena interrupted him, tapping a finger on the counter next to him. “Nope. Shut up. Think for a second.” She pat the box sternly as she locked her massive gaze on him. “The alternative to this is a set of stairs that would put the fucking Aztec temples to shame, and you don’t need to be doing stair reps for forty minutes or whatever every day.”

She took a breath, patting the box again, her gaze still holding him in place. “This thing is non-negotiable.” She stared at him intensely for a moment longer before she looked away, somewhat sheepishly. “Besides, if you have this then I don’t feel too bad about not waking up early to carry you in the morning.”

Oh.

Ryan sunk into himself, feeling like an idiot. That made perfect sense; of course, all this stuff was for Lena too. She shouldn’t always have to carry him around, and it was selfish to think otherwise, dating or not.

Not privy to his thoughts, she sunk into herself as she leaned on the counter. “Besides, the next thing is less… necessary.”

Ryan was about to apologize for being an idiot but was stopped as Lena pulled out a box with a picture of a moped on it. She sat it down next to him as he stared, his apology stuck in his mouth.

They were both silent for another moment as Ryan stared at the moped. Another second passed before Ryan’s brain caught up. He took a deep breath, looking up at Lena who looked absolutely worried.

“Lena, thank you.”

She bit her lip. “I know, it’s not really something you need but-”

“No Lena, thank you. Seriously.” He walked around the box, inspecting it. “Thank you, for all of this. I was- I didn’t think about how you carry me around all day so I can eat, shower, get changed, work, go to bed, or whatever else.”

“With all this stuff I can be independent, for the most part, and I’m acting like a child.” He sighed, looking up at Lena. “I’m sorry, these are fantastic gifts. I guess I’m just not used to someone else trying to make my life easier. That and I’ve been ignoring how much time you spend just… carrying me around.”

Lena pursed her lips slightly. “I certainly didn’t expect you to resist me trying to make your life easier.” She tilted her head, a small smile playing on her lips. “And I don’t mind carrying you around all that much. The elevator and the scooter are mostly so I don’t have to wake up early.” She swept a strand of hair behind her head, looking away. “Or for if I can’t carry you for whatever reason, I guess.”

Ryan nodded, looking at the boxes. Despite what misgivings he had about receiving gifts of any sort, he was looking forward to trying this stuff out, the moped in particular looked like it could be fun.

He just did his best to ignore how much it must have cost, and remind himself that his giant girlfriend had a bank account to match her size.

“Soooo,” Lena eventually said, smiling as she held up one of the ladders. “Do you want to get a few of these set up?”

--

As Lena carried Ryan and a few of the ladders around the house, attaching a few to counters and such, she was basking in the pure relief she’d just felt when Ryan finally got over himself and accepted her gifts.

Sure, she could see him pause from time to time, looking at the boxes in the kitchen while no doubt trying to gauge the costs, but she knew he’d come around and seen things her way. Even if it had taken Lena getting stern with the little idiot. He might have been a small, but he was dense enough to rival… something really dense. She couldn’t really think of anything denser, except maybe herself.

Now though, she was happy just seeing him get excited while climbing one of the ladders down from the nightstand, laughing about how he wouldn’t have to jump to her bed, then climb down her chaotic sheets. Of course, it would be tiring to climb up to his bed, but she’d be there to lift him up the nightstand to save him the trouble.

They didn’t set up all the ladders, just a few in the kitchen, one in the bathroom, and the one to his bed. She returned him to the desk afterword, so he didn’t get in trouble with his work, before securing another ladder to the desk itself. Most of them could be held with some of the putty they included, while others would need to be screwed into drywall or hung in a different way.

In either case, once Lena was satisfied with the desk’s ladder, she returned to work as well, looking forward to getting the rest set up before dinner. Maybe even the elevator if there was time! He’d even be able to try the moped out, as it was currently charging on its pad under the nightstand.

For now, they both had work, and it was going much smoother than yesterday. Her calls had been easy, people were actually listening, and she’d finalized quite a few for apartments around the city. It had been a breeze.

Ryan seemed to be having an easy time too, but she couldn’t really tell what he was doing on his tiny monitor. He had his desk oriented so that he was facing her keyboard, so she couldn’t even see the screen. Not that she’d be able to make out much, what with the picture being smaller than even her smallest fingernail.

Lena just liked having him there, close by. She wanted to pick him up again, smother him in kisses, and leave him with that dopy grin he’d had earlier, but she restrained herself. He had to work, and she couldn’t exactly ignore her responsibilities either.

The time after lunch stretched on, with several more calls interrupting her thoughts about what they could do after she was done working. Well, after she was done working. He would finish an hour ahead of her, and she’d be stuck working while he relaxed.

At least she got to sleep in. She had that over him. Or she would, tomorrow anyway.

Eventually 5:30 rolled around for Ryan, announced by her boyfriend with an overexaggerated stretch in his chair. He sat back with his hands behind his head, a smile visible to even Lena despite his size. “Ah, to finish a day’s work, right Lena?”

She gave him a look, holding back a smile when he laughed. She sat back a little in her chair, crossing her arms. “I’m my own boss, remember? I’m done when I say I’m done.”

“And… are you done then?”

“… no.” Lena conceded, looking back at her screen as Ryan laughed again. She typed some more expenses into the archaic website she was forced to use, a scheme formulating in her mind. She tilted her head towards the ladder at the edge of the desk, getting Ryan’s attention. “How about you give the ladder a test climb?”

Ryan shrugged, standing up from his desk. Lena waited, patiently, for him to near the ladder before turning and snatching him up in her fingers. He’d hardly had time to react before she’d once again begun pelting his body with a myriad of kisses while he sat in the palm of her hand, laughing and returning them as best he could.

Lena’s heart fluttered as she pecked at her little boyfriend, eventually letting back after one final, longer, kiss centered as best she could on his face. She’d barely felt his tiny lips against her own, but she’d known to look for them this time.

She held him out a little, smiling. “Now I’m done with work. Still feeling cocky?”

“No, but I think I came out ahead anyway.” He said, sitting up from her palm to look up at her, looking slightly dazed from the bombardment. “I don’t think you know how overwhelmingly amazing that is.”

Lena chuckled, her heart skipping yet another beat. “I think I have an idea.” She teased, planting another kiss across his body. She waited till she felt him return the kiss before pulling back again and letting him back down onto the desk.

She turned back to her computer as she signed out of the work programs she’d been using. Ryan, for his part, went back to his chair and plopped down, looking up at Lena. “Well. We have the evening now.”

Lena locked her computer, sitting back as well. She could faintly feel the memory of his body against her lips as she smiled.

“Well, we still have to work out. Then we have the evening.”

He nodded, standing up from his desk before walking to the ladder. “Right, I forgot about that. Wednesdays. I better go get changed then.” He stopped at the ledge, testing the first rung with his foot before lowering himself down to begin his descent.

While Ryan climbed, Lena sat back in her chair, watching him go. He made good time, reaching the floor in under a minute before looking up to her. “Are you just gonna sit there and watch me, or are you going to get ready?”

Resting her chin on her fist, she waved down to him. “I think I’ll watch, little guy.”

She grinned as he quickly turned away from her, taking off at a jog across the floor. She could see him, despite his size, but she still had to marvel at how small he looked, now that he was on the floor.

She hadn’t really seen him from this perspective before now and she could see why some people still used the archaic term “tiny” instead of small. He really was tiny.

Even Ryan called himself a tiny more often than not, so maybe it was a matter of perspective. She couldn’t imagine needing to climb two ladders and cross a massive room just to get changed to go to the gym. She pursed her lips, considering giving him a lift up to his dresser as he started climbing the nightstand’s ladder.

No, he wouldn’t want that. And, despite her musing, she didn’t want to undermine his taste at independence in her house. Everybody needed that, especially considering how little he could do on his own here.

At least for right now, she would let him do this without fussing over him. This was his first time moving about the house without her carrying him, and she… wasn’t sure if he’d like her pity on his size right now.

Once he had climbed most of the way up the nightstand Lena got up, crossing over to him in a few strides before kneeling down to get a closer look at where Ryan was climbing. He looked over his shoulder, glancing up at her, before he resuming his climb.

“You’re quick! I might just be able to sleep in tomorrow if you can manage to climb like this in the morning.” She lightly tapped the ladder, swaying it slightly as Ryan neared the top. Ryan didn’t say anything, instead hauling himself up and over the edge of the nightstand before laying on the wooden surface.

Lena squinted, leaning in close. She could tell he was breathing somewhat heavily, lying flat on the nightstand. “You know, you’re supposed to save the ‘working out’ portion of the workout for when you’re at the gym.”

Ryan took a few deep breaths, then sat up. “They say we tinies are natural climbers,” He managed, shaking his head with another breath. “I beg to differ.”

Lena chuckled, standing. “Well, once you recollect yourself and get changed, we’ll head out. With your laundry.” She gestured at the small bag of clothes leaning against his dresser. “You wanted to stop at a laundromat, right? I can drop you off first if you’d like.”

Ryan got up, walking over to his dresser. “Nah, there’s a laundromat next to where I work out, I can drop off my stuff and maybe it will be done by the time I finish.”

“Alright, I’ll just drop you off same as last time then.” Lena went to her own dresser, pulling out some leggings and a t-shirt to wear, along with one of her sports bras. “Be right back!”

--

Ryan quickly changed into a pair of shorts and a t-shirt, throwing on a hoodie just in case. Even after he was done changing, he was still breathing pretty hard from the climbing and the running.

He had tried way too hard to get across the room in a reasonable amount of time. He hadn’t realized quite how easy he’d had it this week with Lena basically carrying him everywhere. So, by the time he reached the nightstand, he was already winded from the climb down from the desk and the jog across the room.

He needed to up his workout routine.

Of course, Lena had crossed the room in mere seconds, compared to his minute or two. That hurt a little, but he’d been expecting it. Hell, he’d have to get used to it. Even if he had the ability to be more independent, nothing here was really made for him.

She was doing her best to fill that gap though, and he was grateful for it. She really was fantastic, even before they confessed, she was ready to spend lord knows how much on helping him get around her house.

He didn’t have to dwell on that twinge of inadequacy though as Lena came back into the room, dressed for a workout. Whoever made leggings was a wise person: she looked great.

Lena tossed her clothes onto her bed, bending down to Ryan. “Ready to go?”

“Whenever you are.” He replied, sliding his workout bag over his shoulder. He stepped onto Lena’s waiting hand, and she carried him downstairs and out the door.

“So,” Lena opened, striding down the sidewalk at a brisk pace. “How do you like the ladders? I forgot to ask.”

Ryan shrugged but wrung his hands a little. “They’re great, I just have to move a bit slower and I’ll be fine. My hands are a bit sore, but I’ll get over that after a few days or so.”

Lena frowned. “You don’t have to rush everywhere in the house you know; you’ll just burn yourself out. I know I couldn’t have done what you did at the speed you managed, so just slow down a bit next time.”

“Yeah, yeah. I’d already decided that much.” He paused, waiting for Lena to move past a particularly loud group of normals on the sidewalk. “I’ll… be sure to ask for your help if I’m too tired to reach something. I’d rather not fall and twist and ankle or whatever.”

Lena smiled, coming to a stop. “Of course! And trust me: if our roles were reversed you would be carrying me everywhere.”

Ryan raised a brow. “Really? And what makes you say that?”

“Well, for one, who wouldn’t want to hold me; I’d be adorable at your size.” She smirked. “Second, it’s not hard at all to carry you, unless its super early in the morning. And third…”

She brought Ryan up to her face, giving him a quick kiss on the… upper torso. “I love you.”

Ryan smiled, shaking his head. “And I love you too, so I guess your point is unassailable, I bow to your superior reasoning.”

They shared a chuckle, and another kiss, before Lena bent down, letting Ryan slide off her hand onto the sidewalk.

“See you at 6:30?”

“Sure, you’ll want to come pick me up though, laundry might take a bit longer than our workouts.” She nodded and gave him another smile and a wave before walking down the street at a speed Ryan couldn’t hope to match. He just grinned and shook his head as he turned to walk towards the laundromat.

Nobody seemed to care about them kissing, and if they did care they weren’t saying anything about it. It’s not like it was their relationship was too weird or anything, but it was such a big deal to Ryan that he was almost surprised by the lack of reaction.

That was for the best though, he wasn’t sure how he’d deal with any sort of reaction, especially after the guy the other night. What a prick.

He arrived after a minute or so of walking, dropping his stuff in a washer and setting his timer. He’d have to interrupt his workout to swap it to a dryer, but that would be fine. After that, he went next door to the gym and got to his workout.

Mainly cardio, for obvious reasons.

Running on the treadmill left him with only his music and his thoughts, which had drifted away from the line of insecurity and inadequacy from earlier. Now it was back to Lena. More specifically that image of her in those leggings.

That line of horny thought had led him down a rabbit hole he had hoped to leave for a later date: her mouth. Specifically, the brief time he spent in her mouth yesterday.

And how much he liked being there.

It was weird for him, to say the least. Ryan’s whole life had been spent with a goal in the back of him mind: never wind up inside a normal. He’d succeeded, even managing to avoid getting eaten by whatever large animal happened across his path.

Then, within a week of living with Lena, he wound up in her mouth: the closest he’d ever been to getting eaten. Hell, the first time he’d actually been inside a normal. And he liked it.

Ryan knew that he wouldn’t like it normally, but the fact that it had been Lena’s mouth had changed something. Despite the wet stickiness of the saliva, he’d liked it. Despite the muggy air in her mouth, he’d liked it. Despite being inches away from actually being swallowed he’d fucking liked it!

If it had been anyone else, he’d have cut them out of his life or sued in a small claims court for mistreatment of a small, but it had been Lena. And now he had to deal with a new line of thought that was nagging in the back of his mind.

He wanted to do it again.

Ryan knew that was going to be difficult to bring up, for a number of reasons. First, she had been really upset about the accident, which made sense. It must have been weird for her too, to have a person in her mouth, and then for them to not be upset about it.

Then there was the fact that he was kind of embarrassed about the whole thing? Like, it felt really intimate for some reason. Intimate enough for him to be glad his blood was too busy keeping him running than to get him hard right now. It would be like asking to have sex, in a way.

There was trust, closeness, and a level of nervousness that had become attached to the prospect of winding up in her mouth, and that didn’t even come close to the thought of having her swallow him.

The treadmill slowed to a stop as he processed that last thought.

Did he actually want that? It was one thing to be in Lena’s mouth, which was brushed and relatively clean, but it was another thing entirely to wind up in her stomach. Between the stomach acid and the myriad of other negatives associated with stomachs by tinies, he questioned his sanity.

Then again, he loved her. That meant all of her, in a way. And, if the odd thing or two he’d seen online meant anything, if they were ever going to be intimate, he’d be inside of her in some way. Probably.

Hell, she liked him even knowing he was small, so she probably knew more about how a tiny and a normal could ‘have at it’ than he did. It was strange to think about, but she did masturbate with him nearby the other night, maybe she was fantasizing about using him in some way?

Being in her stomach was just… deeper. And on the wrong end. But he didn’t doubt that she’d thought of it, he just doubted she thought of it the way he was beginning to.

He was thankful for his alarm going off, hopping off of the stopped treadmill before going and swapping his laundry, trying to ignore the thoughts prickling his mind. His shorts wouldn’t leave much to the imagination if he got a boner right now.

It still weirded him out to get turned on by the notion of getting swallowed by Lena, so he did his best to distract himself. He could only do that for so long before he returned to his workout though.

He returned to the gym, lifting weights for a few minutes, still lost in the thoughts he was trying not to be turned on by. It was a puzzle he knew the shape of, and the image of, but the pieces were so small and intricate that he couldn’t puzzle it out.

Eventually, someone tapped his shoulder.

“Uh, yeah?” Ryan asked, like an idiot, looking up at the gym attendant.

“I think your girlfriend’s waiting outside for you, dude. She’s been trying to peek in the windows without causing a fuss, but she’s too big to not be obvious.” The guy said, gesturing with his thumb towards the doors.

“Oh, thanks.” Ryan replied, a mild blush climbing his already flushed cheeks, thanks to the workout. The guy just nodded and went back to the desk. Ryan pulled out his phone and swore under his breath. 6:45. He was already late and his laundry was probably really wrinkly now.

He stood up, pulling his hoodie on and grabbing his gym bag before ducking out to door. Just as the guy said, Lena was trying to lean casually against the normal building the tiny storefronts were built into, but she looked antsy.

She immediately spotted him, and gave him a smile, and a look that said I’ve been waiting fifteen minutes. Ryan just smiled apologetically and walked backwards into the laundromat. He hurriedly stuffed his now clean, but wrinkled to hell, clothes into a fresh bag from the counter and returned outside.

Lena bent down hurriedly, avoiding the tinies that walked around her shoes. “You’re late… again.”

Ryan shrugged, climbing onto her waiting palm. “I forgot to set an alarm after moving my laundry to the dryer, sorry.”

Lena stood to her full height, watching her steps carefully as she walked out of the tiny congested section of pavement. “Well, I got to stand there for twenty minutes, waiting.” She said, before lifting him a little closer to her face, nearly whispering. “It was really embarrassing with all the smalls trying to get to the stores, and me being in the way...”

Ryan gave her an apologetic smile, sitting down on her hand. “Again, I’m sorry. If it’s any consolation, most tinies don’t pay too much mind to loitering bigs, we’re too busy looking out for moving ones.”

Lena sighed, her warm breath washing over him. “I guess that makes sense, but still...”

Ryan chuckled as she lowered him away from her face. He’d never thought about it from a normal’s point of view, but it would be awkward if it lasted for a while. Well… maybe he could get her mind off of it.

He stood on her palm, a little shakily. “What, no kiss? It’s not like I can pull you down here for one!”

Lena’s slightly sour look cracked with a smile. “Well… alright, if you insist.” She lifted him back up and they held a kiss for a second as they walked across a street. Ryan did his best to return the giant kiss with one of his own, but he doubted his compared at all to the heaven of her lips.

They parted, and Lena smiled for a moment, before looking slightly confused. Ryan cocked his head. “What?”

She didn’t answer right away, instead her tongue poked ever so slightly out of her mouth, tasting her lips. After a moment, she gave him a look. “You didn’t towel off, did you?”

Ryan sat down. “I was running late and forgot, why?”

She chuckled, licking her lips again. “You left my lips kinda salty, you sweaty idiot.”

“Oh, uh, sorry?” Ryan didn’t know what to do with that information. At least, not mentally. The rest of his brain was alight with activity following the lines of she tasted him, and she’s still licking her lips.

Ryan cleared his throat, shifting somewhat on her palm to get the blood flowing away from his crotch. It’s funny how fast a fetish develops, or it would be if he didn’t think it was such an odd one for a tiny to have.

Lena didn’t seem to notice his fidgeting, shaking her head with a sly grin. “Oh, don’t worry about it, you were kinda salty yesterday too, under the chocolaaaa- hello Mrs. Rosenfeld.” She stammered off, stopping in her tracks as her face flushed.

Ryan followed her gaze. They were just next to Lena’s house, and an older woman sat on the steps of the building next to it. A neighbor, then?

“Good afternoon, Lena. Who’s your friend?” She asked. Ryan knew expressions well enough to recognize the mischievous twinkle in her eye, and swallowed, his face blushing with Lena’s. Oh, this old woman had definitely heard what Lena was talking about.

“I- this is Ryan, my roommate.” She abruptly held Ryan out towards the woman, though she wasn’t close enough to the two of them for Ryan to actually talk to the lady. “He moved in last Friday after his previous rental closed.”

The old woman, Mrs. Rosenfeld, smiled kindly, but the mischievous twinkle in her eyes never faded. “Oh, well I hope you’re settling in nicely, the Manera family are good people and Lena’s my favorite.” Her face wrinkled into a slightly smirkier smile. “I’m sure she’s yours as well.”

Ryan didn’t know what to say, and neither did Lena apparently. Mrs. Rosenfeld’s face cracked into a toothy grin as she started laughing. “Ha! The looks on your faces, you two are a perfect couple, I think. Bashful matches bashful I say.”

She stood up from the steps creakily, still chuckling as she walked up the steps to the door of her house. “You two get home now, I’m sure you have plans for the evening.” She opened her door and stepped inside, giving the couple a wave. “It was nice to meet you, Ryan. Stay out of trouble!” With that, her door shut with a click.

As soon as the door was shut, Lena shuffled quickly over to her own house and got inside. She stood in the hallway for a moment, Ryan just trying to figure out what sort of person that lady was, despite the obvious teasing she was inflicting on Lena like a master of the craft.

Lena shook her head, still slightly flushed. “Mrs. Rosenfeld is usually… less cackly?”

“She seems nice.”

“Oh, she is, she’s just usually… not like… that.” She finished shrugging. “Anyway, rock paper scissors for the bathroom first?”

Ryan squinted at her, noticing the swap of conversation away from what she was about to say before the old lady showed up. “Before that, you said you tasted me last night?”

She bit her lip looking away as she swayed slightly on her feet. “Well, yeah, you were pressed against my tongue. It would have been hard not to. Why?”

Ryan shrugged with a smirk. “Well, since I’m the one sweaty enough to taste like salt, I should probably get to shower first.”

Lena squinted at him, fixing him with a look. “That’s- no, we’re doing rock paper scissors. If you could taste me, I’d be salty too so it’s a bad argument.”

She blushed a little as the words sank in, but she raised her fist determinedly. “Ready?”

Ryan shrugged, chuckling. “Alright, alright. Rock, paper…”

“Scissors, shoot!” They said together. Lena sighed as Ryan won anyway and took him upstairs.

She deposited him on the counter near his shower, taking his bag of laundry with her. “I’ll leave it next to your bed. Text me when you’re done.”

“What? Lena, I have a ladder I can use.”

She shrugged. “That’s for mornings. You shouldn’t have to climb around right after a workout.”

“Fair point. I’ll text you then.” With that she left Ryan to shower in peace.

--

Lena wiped herself off with a towel, getting some of the sweat off of herself while she waited to shower. She hated the slightly sticky feeling, but at least she had washed her hands this time, last time she hadn’t and Ryan had brought it up.

So, not again with that.

She shook her head, tossing the towel onto the pile of laundry that had built up of the past few days. She sighed. “I should clean that up…” She muttered before picking up the basket and marching down the stairs to her washing machine.

As she loaded it up, she silently cursed Mrs. Rosenfeld for flustering her. Of course the old woman would happen to hear her talking about tasting Ryan with chocolate. That sounds unreasonably kinky! Her face flushed that the implication it carried, and how her neighbor had poked at their brand-new relationship like that.

It was way too soon to be getting teased like that! Lena wasn’t quite prepared, and she was sure Ryan didn’t like it much either. Who wants to be licked, and then teased about it?

She closed the washer door and switched it on, taking a breath to calm down a little.

Instead of dwelling, it would be best if she tried to make the rest of the night go smoothly. Something controlled. She thought about what they could do as she walked up the stairs back to her room.

Lena sat in her computer chair, spinning slowly. Maybe a game? No, that could go on all night and didn’t really feel like a classic couples’ thing. They were already going to have dinner, and neither were very fancy, so that was out.

Not that they could share a meal, what with Ryan’s tiny food and her big food. Something else…

A movie? Lena nodded to herself. Yeah, a movie would work best. They could relax on the couch, cuddle… wait, how would they cuddle?

Well, she could just put him on the arm rest like before, but kind of lean into it? No, that wasn’t really cuddling. Maybe her leg? She looked down at her thigh, then shook her head. That could shift too much. Shoulder? Probably not very comfy for him. Her head? That was a dumb one, cast it into the fire.

What if she was laying down? She could pop out the leg rest and lift her head with some pillows? Yeah, that could work. Then she could just put Ryan on herself somewhere…

She briefly looked at her boobs, before shaking the thought from her head. Too intimate. Too fast, too soon. That also disqualified right below, right above, and between them.

Her belly it was then. Not much else left besides that. That would also let her sit up a little bit and avoid getting a crick in her neck, he’d just have to use her as a recliner. Hell, he might even be able to use her belly button as a sort of nook! She lifted her shirt up and poked at it. Yeah, she’d just have to wash it nicely in the shower.

Her phone lit up with a text, and she stood up. He was done, and it was her turn. Finally. Men take long showers.

Lena opened the bathroom door, looking over at the counter where Ryan waited.

“If you were me sized, you’d take up 90% of the water bill.” She teased, letting him climb onto her hand.

“Well, I’m me-sized and take up less than a percent, I’m sure.”

“I round up to that full percent, little guy.” She felt him shift a little before she deposited him on the nightstand. “Anyway, after I shower and we eat, want to watch a movie?”

Ryan, tossed his dirty clothes on top of his dresser, nodding. “That sounds good, what we watchin?”

She shrugged, standing up as she walked to grab some comfy clothes for after the shower. “You pick, I just wanted to do something… couple-y, y’know?”

“Well, can’t get more couple than at a movie. Hell, to me it’s like a drive-in!”

Lena laughed, closing her drawers as she selected a crop-top and pajama bottoms. “Well, I’d call it a date but we’re not going anywhere for it.”

“Well… maybe tomorrow?” Ryan offered.

She blushed, stalling. A date? Well, they were already dating, but they hadn’t really dated. Unless you count getting McDaniels, which she didn’t. “Oh, yeah! I… I bet I can find a mixed restaurant we can go for dinner?”

“It’s a date then! Now go shower, sweaty.”

Lena fixed him with a look. “Said salty.” With that she rushed out of the room before she could see his reaction. She couldn’t even believe that she just said that! Still, it was the perfect comeback to what he just said.

She took her time in the shower, making sure to thoroughly clean her belly. Not that she didn’t normally wash thoroughly, but she was hyper-aware that she had picked out a crop top and was definitely going for the belly button seat idea.

Afterwards she thoroughly dried off and returned to the bedroom. Well, returned is generous, it was more like she crept into the bedroom, looking over at the nightstand for Ryan.

He wasn’t there.

That said, she could hear a little whirring noise towards the desk, and a smile grew on her face as she spotted Ryan flying across the hardwood floor of the bedroom on his moped. He gave her a wave, not bothering to shout up at her, as he spun around, turning back towards the desk.

Lena didn’t return the wave, instead she tossed her towel and gym clothes into the empty hamper and started lumbering towards him, getting low. She was gonna give the little guy a bit of a chase. Not a real chase of course, she’d catch him easily, but an act chase!

Ryan picked up on her exaggerated movements quickly, revving his little engine as he sped out of reach of her grabbing hands.

“Oho, you think you’re fast, little speedster? I’ll get you yet!” She made a short lunge towards him, forcing him to turn another way. She missed and then turned to follow-

Slamming her head into the corner of her bed with a thick thwack.

“Ah fuck.” She muttered, falling back on her butt. Ryan turned back towards her, stopping near her legs as he turned off the motor and hopped off.

“You okay?” Ryan clambered up her pajama legs until he reached her thigh, looking up at her. She just chuckled, rubbing her head where she could feel a tiny lump forming.

“Yeah, only my pride got hit. Oh, and my head. I’ve got a lump forming.” He chuckled, and she lowered her hand to him, letting him climb aboard. He’d picked out some sweatpants and a t-shirt, nothing fancy.

“Here, let me see it.” He said, motioning for her to raise him up.

She chuckled and lifted him up to her head near the lump. He didn’t climb onto her head, but he went over to where the welt was forming. “Yeah, that’s smaller than me.” He muttered loud enough for her to hear.

She grinned and giggled as she felt him lean against the sensitive spot, planting one of his tiny kisses against it. “There, all better.”

“Oh, you lump, c’mere.”

Lena lowered him down and planted a kiss of her own as he laughed, suppressing her own laugh as she did so.

She pulled out of the kiss, letting him fall against her palm. “There, now we’ve both kissed lumps.”

Ryan laughed. “Yeah sure.” He paused. ‘Y’know, you said you were a hugger, but I think you’re actually a kisser.”

Lena smiled with a blush as they shared another round of laughs. “Well, you make it easy. Now, c’mon, let’s get downstairs.”

Taking the moped with her and returning the toy-sized vehicle to its charging station, she made her way out of the bedroom. Ryan sat up, crossing his legs as he relaxed against her fingers. “I was going to try and get to the kitchen without you, but we don’t have the elevator set up yet.”

Lena slapped her forehead. “Oh shoot, I forgot! We can do that now, let me-“

“Nah, we can do it tomorrow. If we put off the movie any later, we’ll be up later than last night, and there’s work tomorrow.”

Lena pursed her lips. “Oh alright. Guess I can get up early one more day, but we’re setting it up tomorrow after work!”

Ryan nodded in agreement, and Lena smiled. “Alright, let’s go watch the movie!”

Lena carried him downstairs and sat him on the armrest of the couch with the remote. “Sit tight a moment, I’ve gotta get the footrest up.” She did so, and Ryan turned on the tv, using both arms to push the buttons. Lena thought it was adorable, but she kept it to herself.

She practically fell down onto the couch (after making sure Ryan wasn’t in her seat) and scooted back until she was comfy. Ryan looked like he was about to make himself comfy on the arm of the chair, and Lena decided to act before she lost her nerve: scooping him up and depositing him on her belly, just below her navel.

“There! This is probably the closest we can get to cuddling…” She said, chuckling a little. He bounced up and down on her abs but nodded, blushing a little. Lena cheered a little inside: success!

“Well, you’re certainly comfy to lay on.” He teased, so she poked him on the head, knocking him into her bellybutton. She jumped a little. That was surprisingly sensitive!

Still, she had to counter. “Don’t call your girlfriend fat, its rude.”

Ryan pulled himself out of her navel, spinning around and using it as a seat, just as she’d planned. Mission success!

He looked up at her and she could make out the tiny shit eating grin on his face. “Can’t exactly call a mountain fat, y’know!”

She poked him down into her navel again, giggling. “Now that’s rude!”

They were both laughing, eventually letting out a sigh as they looked at the tv. “Okay,” She said, scrolling through her streaming apps. “Any requests?”

“Anything but a comedy, I don’t want to go through an earthquake!”

She knocked him back into her navel.

They eventually selected a recent movie adaptation of an old arcade game, something about violent fighting, she wasn’t sure, but the movie was good! She did watch her laughs though, for Ryan’s sake.

She was so engrossed; it was only as the credits started to roll that her stomach was able to get her attention with a loud growl.

Lena blushed profusely, covering her belly just above where Ryan sat, now looking down at her body. Of course it would get loud now of all times! Ryan just chuckled, but there was an edge or something to it.

“Well, we did forget about dinner. Guess your stomach didn’t though…” He said, pulling himself out of the seat he’d made of her belly button and turning towards her head.

“I- uh, sorry. That must be really loud for you, we should go eat.”

She switched off the screen, flicking the lamp beside her on. “Lets-“

“Lena, uh, before… before that, I uh…” Lena looked down at him, and he was looking more bashful than she was, clasping his hands together and staring at everything but her face.

“Ryan? Is everything alright?” She sat up a little, trying not to knock him over. Ryan, to his credit, didn’t fall over.

“Well, you- I… what I’m trying… damn this is not easy…” He stammered, seemly looking for words. Lena was about to speak up when she was interrupted by another groan from her stomach.

“Look, Ryan, whatever it is you’re-” Ryan interrupted, but whatever he said wasn’t loud enough for her to hear. She leaned her head down a little. “I can’t hear you when you’re this quiet, what’s going on?”

Ryan Looked up at her for a moment, looking incredibly sheepish. “Lena, I want…” His volume once again dropped like a rock, so she scooped him up, which apparently startled him.

“L-Lena hold on-”

She sat up straight on the couch and lifted him up her face; Lena didn’t like seeing him like this. “Ryan, what’s wrong? Please, you’re worrying me.”

He looked up at her, a little bit of confidence returning to him. “What? No, no, nothing’s wrong, I was just trying to… ask you… to do something?” He finished, losing confidence once again.

“What? Ask me to do what?” She implored bringing him just a bit closer to her face.

Ryan managed to look up and meet her gaze. He took a deep breath, and she could nearly visibly see him mustering any ability to say whatever it was that he was trying to say.

“Lena, I want you to swallow me.”

--

Ryan spat it out, blushing profusely as he watched her expression turn blank, then to confusion. His voice had quieted down at the end of his sentence again, but it was loud enough that he was sure that she’d heard him.

Lena’ stomach had been making noises the whole movie, enough where he could hardly pay attention to what was going on! Her breathes made him rise and fall, the gurgles and growls shook him slightly from his nook in her navel, and the warmth radiating from inside her navel was way more than anywhere else he’d been. It just kept pumping those thoughts into his mind and-

Oh lord, she looked like she was about to say something! He had to explain, had to explain before she made any assumptions.

She didn’t even begin to speak before he interrupted her, standing up from her palm. “After you licked me and put me in your mouth yesterday, I just can’t get it out of my head. I don’t know why!”

He took a breath, and it looked like she was about to interrupt, so he didn’t finish taking it. “Yeah, I know it’s weird. I’ve spent a good chunk of my life making sure not to get so much as licked, and after one time in a person’s mouth I’m asking to be swallowed!”

This time she didn’t attempt to speak, she just had a mildly concerned look on her face. “I just- I just- I don’t know! It’s not even just wanting to be swallowed, it’s wanting you to swallow me. I don’t know if my brain just tricked me into thinking it would be intimate or-”

“It would be intimate.” Lena managed to interrupt, before blushing slightly. “I mean, I agree. It would be intimate.”

“Well sure, but… fuck this is weird. I’m sorry, I just-”

“Ryan, look at me.” He stopped and looked up at her eyes. She’d moved him away from her a bit, enough where he couldn’t feel her breaths. “It’s not that weird… okay, it’s a little weird, but if it is then we’re both weird.”

Ryan fumbled his thoughts for a moment, letting his mouth speak before he could think. “You want to swallow me?”

“Well…” Lena began, pursing her lips. “Not since I graduated high school. I told you about the bullying, but there were others that just… did it. Like, sneaking friends out of class and stuff. There was one couple though, he would swallow him and… I think they got off to it.”

“Oh.” Ryan said, absorbing the information.

“Yeah, when I found out you were small, I thought about them a lot.” She put a hand to her face, properly blushing now. “I don’t think I’ve thought about them since, honestly. Or about eating you.”

Ryan nodded slowly. “Well... I don’t know about getting off to it. I just… I just want to do it with you.

Lena gave him a small smile. “Well, I’d be down…” She lowered him slightly, just enough to see her poke at her belly. “I’m sure this loud idiot would be happy too.”

She lifted him back up, wetting her lips, clearly trying not to look like she was licking them. “So, do you… want to be my dinner?” She cringed a little at the cheesy line, but it diffused a little of the tension she had, so Ryan decided to let it slide without rebuttal.

So, he gave her a small smile, shrugging. “Yeah, I think I’m ready.”

She raised a brow. “Do you… like with those clothes or are you fine with…” She tilted her head a little.

“Oh right, yeah, I don’t want these getting digested, hold on…” He shuffled off his pants and his shirt, leaving him in his underwear. He couldn’t believe he was doing this. Actively getting swallowed. Asking to be swallowed!

A week ago he would have made a joke about his knife, but now…

Lena looked at him, grinning coyly. “Well, all that working out had been worth it, in my opinion. You sure about the underwear though?”

He took a breath. “You’re right, you’re right. Just, let me…” He gripped his boxers and quickly tugged them down. He didn’t want to lose that pair. He tossed them into the pile on her hand, which she pinched up and placed on the coffee table in front of them.

He watched as Lena’s eyes stole a glance at his crotch before quickly flicking away. “I’d make a dick joke, but that would be in poor taste.” She managed to joke, which got a chuckle out of both of them, releasing some of the tension from his little strip session.

“Okay,” Lena said, pursing her lips. “How do you want to…”

“Can you… open your mouth and let me walk in?”

“Yeah, but when should I, y’know, swallow you?’ She stopped him before he could say anything. “I’m not letting you jump down my throat; I don’t want to choke on you if you go down the wrong… pipe.” She trailed off. “That’s weird to say.”

Ryan nodded with a quiet chuckle. “Well, how about when I say swallow? I’ll shout it and you should be able to hear me.”

“Alright, just be sure to shout loud. I’ll be closing my mouth once you’re in far enough.”

Ryan nodded again, taking a breath. “Will do. Whenever you’re ready.”

Lena took a breath. “Okay, here we go…” With that, she carried him to her lips and opened her mouth. He stared in some wonder as her lips parted, the inside dark enough where he could barely make out the glistening back of her throat. A waft of warm air hit him, smelling vaguely of mint and some sort of berry, probably from her lunch.

Her tongue twitched forward until it came to rest on her palm, nearly right in front of him. It was thick, covered in bumps and ridges that twitched as she settled it. He swallowed hard, some irony in the act, and stepped cautiously onto the muscle. Her tongue was slimy beneath his feet and twitched around his foot as he placed his weight on it. After a moment he was standing on it fully and took another step.

It was a weird sensation, to say the least. She was still breathing through her mouth, very slowly and deliberately, so there was a constant change between cool and warm air rushing around him.

His feet sank to his ankles on the surface of her tongue, leaving his feet coated in her saliva. “Oh that’s… kind of cool actually.”

WA?” He was bombarded by a wall of air but managed to stay upright as she spoke. It took a moment for his ears wind down from the sudden loud voice before he replied.

“Walking on your tongue! It’s kinda neat!” She inhaled, and he knew she was about to say something. “Wait! Just, try to speak quietly. Its very loud in here!”

“Ogay, sorre.” Lena said, managing to not ruin his ears, but still managing to hit him with a wall of warm air.

He took a breath when she inhaled again, relishing the cooler air. While he was excited for this, he knew that he would definitely miss the fresh air soon. Her mouth was fine, but her stomach would probably be pretty bad.

He made his way into the center of her mouth, or near enough. There was a little squelching as Lena slid her tongue back inside, and her lips nearly came to a close, leaving only a gap for some light. He was, however, forced to his knees since her jaw closed a little. It was spongy and wet against his feet, and against his knees now too.

“Okay…” He muttered, shifting till he was sitting on her tongue. It twitched a lot as he moved, and he was very quickly knocked to his back as it lurched a little beneath him towards the equally slimy roof of her mouth.

“Woul yu hrry ih uh? His har ho oh wallow…” He lay back as Lena spoke, her tongue moving far more than before. At least form his new laying position it wasn’t nearly as bad. Still, he knew how hard it was to actively keep yourself from swallowing something, how irritating it could be.

So, Ryan braced himself, hugging his arms to his chest. “Okay, Lena! Swallow!”

It wasn’t as immediate as he’d anticipated, but the space in her mouth got a lot darker and more cramped, and he felt himself get slid around her mouth between her tongue and the roof of her mouth. It felt like she maneuvered him to every nook of her maw, but at least she kept him away from her teeth; he didn’t want a bruise from one of those.

The, he felt gravity shift, and could practically hear an audible gulp as he was actually, properly, honest to god-

Swallowed.

It was tight and restrictive; his arms were forcefully pulled above him as the muscles of Lena’s throat worked him downward with the help of gravity. It was warm and getting warmer the further he dropped down her esophagus. Her heartbeat thumped rapidly all around him, and he could hear her breaths as well. That was probably his favorite part so far, especially since the smell had gotten a bit worse.

“Oh, wow. I feel you, kind of.” Her voice was muffled, somewhere above him.

He didn’t respond, not wanting to get a load of saliva, and whatever else was sliding him down her throat, in his mouth.

“You were actually harder to swallow than I thought, but… wow… kind of a rush!” She might have bounced a little, but it was hard to tell with all the pulsating pink flesh around him.

Ryan smiled; happy she enjoyed it. So far, the experience was pretty good for him as well, probably different from her’s though.

Embarrassingly, despite his expectations, his dick was certainly loving her esophagus. He had told her he didn’t think he’d get off to this, but he was wrong. Way too much friction, wetness, and pressure to not at least get close.

He didn’t last as long as he would have liked, though he hadn’t expected to need to. It certainly was the weirdest orgasm he’d ever had, and the worst afterglow, but that wasn’t really his fault.

Ryan was squelched through a tight ring and into her noisy stomach, splashing down in the very warm pool of acid. It didn’t hiss like he had expected it to, just acting like a slightly more viscous saliva. The stomach itself wasn’t what was loud though as he could hear the rest of her digestive systems groaning away below him. He could also still hear her heartbeat from somewhere above him, still beating rapidly in what might have been her excitement or just her nerves.

It was also dark. Not pitch black as he had expected, but dark enough where he could barely make anything out. Some saliva she must have swallowed behind him squelched in as well, hissing in the acid.

And the smell, oh the smell.

It wasn’t as bad as he had expected. Manageable even.

Still bad though. Pretty bad.

The acid only came up to his hips, thankfully, and that was in the deepest spot he could find. His footing was weird on the wrinkled surface of her stomach, but he managed to not get a face full of acid after his initial fall. At least, until Lena shifted.

“Uh, are you okay in there? I mean, I know you probably are, I can feel… something. Movement?”

Ryan could hear her, but she was slightly muffled. It was weird, being literally inside her. Like, completely enveloped, hidden from everything else in the world but her. He could almost disassociate her and her stomach, but it fell away as she shifted again, and he fell into the acid.

“Ryan? I don’t think I have a stethoscope or anything, are you talking?”

Ryan sputtered as he shook the acid off his face. “Yeah, I’m fine! Can you hear me?” He shouted, getting close to one of the stomach walls he thought might be closest to her belly.

“Oh thank goodness, I can hear you. You’re actually pretty loud, at least louder than I thought you’d be.” She shifted again, but this time Ryan was gripping the walls so he was mostly out of the acid aside from the occasional splash against his feet.

“Well? How was it?” Lena asked, and he could feel the stomach wall in front of him press towards him slightly. She must be poking herself.

“It was… well, actually pretty cool! Not nearly as bad as I thought it would be in a stomach. Your mouth and throat were cool too.” He paused, deciding not to bring up his orgasm on the way down, for now at least. “Why did it take you so long to swallow me, by the way?”

Lena’s stomach bounced a little as she chuckled. “Well, I was tasting you. You were salty, but also kind of soapy, probably from your shower.”

Ryan nodded despite her being unable to see it. “Oh. I don’t know what to make of that, to be honest.”

His dark chamber shook again as she chuckled. “Yeah, well, I’m the one talking to my boyfriend in my stomach.”

Ryan had a chuckle of his own. “Well, you got me there! How was it on your end?”

“Oh, when I had you in my mouth it was pretty fun, even if I really wanted to swallow the moment I closed my mouth. I only really felt you in my throat for a second before you became more of a pressure than anything else. Still very thrilling, though you could probably hear my heart going a million miles a minute, couldn’t you?”

“Hah, yeah, I could hear your heartbeat. Still can, actually. It’s a nice sound, comforting I think.”

“Oh, that’s good. Glad my stomach is making less noise at least, probably thinks you’re a snack!”

Both of them laughed at that, and Ryan felt another poke from outside Lena’s body.

He had spent so long avoiding this, and he was glad he had. It would have sucked ass if he had done it with anyone else.

They sat in silence for a minute or two, Ryan taking in the atmosphere of her stomach and Lena… well he didn’t know what she was doing. She certainly wasn’t moving, and her heartrate, still very much audible, followed its steady rhythm.

Of course, eventually the obvious thought would cross one of the minds.

“Hey Lena?”

“Yeah?”

“How am I getting out?”

--

This was the most surreal and euphoric experience of Lena’s life. She poked her belly, still trying to get a feel for where Ryan’s muffled voice was coming from, but she couldn’t knock the grin off her face.

Ryan was inside her. In her stomach. Hell, he’d asked! It was her high school self’s dream come true, and maybe even modern Lena’s now. She loved playing with him for that moment in her mouth, and the surreal knowledge that the person she loved was in her stomach kept flooring her whenever she thought about it.

It was so strange, yet so nice!

She was closer with Ryan right now than she’d ever been with anyone in her entire life. More intimate than anything she’d ever done. And, according to what she remembered from her online snooping back in the day, most guys came while sliding down a big’s throat, but she wouldn’t bring that up to Ryan. If he did cum, he was probably embarrassed about it. She didn’t want to shame him for something she kind of hoped would happened.

Still, it was fantastic, and she’d done it with Ryan, and she couldn’t be happier.

Of course, most of that happiness dissipated when he’d asked how to get out.

Not that she wanted him to stay inside her all night, gosh no. At least… not tonight. They had work. So, she had to get him out.

“I, uh… well I’ll probably have to throw you up.” She said, looking down at her belly. It felt silly to do that, but hey, that’s where he was.

Ryan’s muffled voice carried from somewhere inside her. It was almost a double voice, with a much softer echo vibrating through her. “That’s not very pleasant. How did that one couple from your school deal with this part?”

Lena blushed. “I don’t know, I never asked them. Remember, I wasn’t exactly popular…”

“Right, maybe google it?”

She shrugged pulling out her phone and doing as he suggested. She found a promising article from a website she only vaguely remembered visiting a few times as a teenager.

“Okay… blah blah blah, make sure to get them out safely, blah blah blah, let the small wash off after blah blah blah, okay here we go; top three ways to get a tiny out of your belly.”

“That’s specific.” Ryan’s muffled sarcasm clear.

She shook her torso a little. “Quiet you, give me a moment.” She scrolled a little. “First, throw them up.”

“Well, we knew that one, what are the other two?”

Lena read on. “Second, if your throat muscles are weaker than average, get a string…”

“Do you have a long string?”

Lena thought. “Yeah, but let’s see what the last one is… oh.” Lena blushed a little. “Third, allow the small person to continue through your digestive tract until they exit naturally, only do this as a last resort.”

“I love you Lena, but let’s not go with that one.”

Lena chuckled, scrolling back up to the other two. “Well, that’s fair, it also lists a fourth ‘go to a hospital’ option but we shouldn’t need that.”

“I think I would die of embarrassment.”

Lena nodded. “Same. Okay, so with the string it says that if a small feels that the throat is too restrictive, it is unwise to use the ‘swallow a string’ method. What do you think.”

There was silence for a moment. “It was… pretty tight. Do you think you could throw up?”

“Maybe… oh it lists some medicines!” She looked up vaguely at where the bathroom would be above her. “I might have a few of these, I’ll go check. Hold tight?”

She stood up and carefully made her way up the stairs, slowly taking each step to try and keep from shaking her passenger too much. She couldn’t imagine how it could be like in there, especially now that she was moving. But its not like she had the option to stay sitting, so she was just glad to make it to the bathroom without Ryan asking her to stop.

She opened her cabinet and went through the bottles. “Aha! I have one of these… doesn’t look expired either!”

“Great!” Came Ryan’s muffled reply. “Make sure you read the instructions; it can’t be that good for you.”

“It just says to drink water and wait fifteen minutes. It even says its safe as a ‘tiny expulsion assistant’ which is oddly self-aware. You ready?”

“My schedule is clear, but I have an appointment with the shower set for after I exit.”

Lena chuckled, prepping the medicine and a cup of water, as well as filling the tub with a little water so he wouldn’t have to land in the toilet.

Once she was ready, she picked up the cup, and held it out. “Okay bottoms up!”

She drank it down, followed up by the water. It took a second before Ryan said anything.

“Damn, your stomach is fast! That stuffs basically gone already.”

Lena sighed, sitting next to the partially filled tub. “Now we wait, I guess.”

Then she waited.

Waited some more.

And suddenly, very suddenly, she was hit by a wave of nausea.

Lena leaned over the tub. Oh lord this stuff hit like a tank! She’d never felt more nauseous in her life!”

“Hey Lena, I think it’s kicking in!” That’s all she managed to hear from Ryan before the medicine ‘assisted’ in removing him from her body.

-

“I’d do it again.” Ryan said, finishing his bit of leftover pasta. It was a lazy dinner, but both he and Lena were feeling pretty lazy now. He’d taken a shower and was now in some comfortable shorts. Lena had pulled on her bathrobe, saying it was what she did whenever she threw up.

“Sure you would, I’m just glad that medicine didn’t stick around to keep me nauseous for more than it needed to.” She grumbled over her own bowl of noodles, but she’d gotten over the effects of the medicine pretty fast.

Still, Ryan chuckled. “Only when you’re ready, of course.”

“Just don’t go hopping down my throat any time soon, okay? Well, maybe we’ll try the string next time.” She stood up, tossing her bowl in the sink, followed by Ryan’s miniscule plate.

“I guess we’ll need to head to bed now.” She said, smiling a little down at Ryan. “I’m sure it was more exhausting for you than for me, and I still feel whooped.”

Ryan shared laughed, climbing onto her waiting hand and she carried him upstairs.

She let him off next to his bed, after pelting him with a few quick kisses, before climbing into her own. She waited for Ryan to set his phone to charge and climb into bed before she switched off the lamp, casting the room in darkness.

“So…” Lena whispered, loud enough for Ryan to hear.

“Yeah?”

“I don’t think I’ve told you I love you in the past few hours.”

“Really? I could have sworn you said it.”

“No, that was you talking about exit three.”

“Oooh, that’s right.”

They shared a tired laugh, each still riding a little bit of a high from before. Eventually they both stopped with a sigh.

“Good night, love you.”

“I love you too, little guy.”

They fell asleep as the rain began to fall.

Chapter End Notes:

196 days since last update, and here we are! Yesterday I was hit with a massive burst of creative energy I could put towards this, and now its finally finished!

Finally using that vore tag as well as fleshing out the mouth play tag! I knew most of the tags I had picked off the bat wouldn't be used right away, but here's at least one of them.

I'll see you next time I have a chapter ready for you!

XXXXXXOo