- Text Size +

Val strolled in nonchalantly, barely taking notice of Bill’s panic stricken stance. “Oh, I see you’ve met Hank”, she said, gesturing towards the helpless man tied up and trapped in her seat. Bill backed away from the titanic woman as she passed him closely on the way to her desk, he didn’t feel at all comfortable around her with what he had witnessed.

As Val entered his vision, the shrunken man squirmed desperately, his binds proving too tight. The tiny shrieks were ingrained in Bill’s mind as the giantess closed in her captive, sending him into fits of carnal panic. “Please! No more!” he screamed up to her, pleading as if his life were on the line.

“Oh hush now, Hank. It’s not that bad!” Val began, turning her body around in preparation to sit. The man’s panic only increased as her ass came into view, Bill was like a deer in headlights as he stood totally unmoving from the shock of this situation. Holding the mass of her dress-laden behind in her hands and jiggling it slightly, she spoke, “I’m not nearly as gassy as I was yesterday. Besides, the occasional toot should be a walk in the park by now”.

Slowly, Val began to lower her huge ass into her chair. Soon she reached the arms of the chair and began to force her monstrous cheeks between them, stuffing herself in how one might pack up a tent. With very few options remaining, his time dwindling, and knowing that his pleas fell upon deaf ears with Val, Hank looked over to the fear stricken Bill. “Please hel... “ he began, before being suddenly cut off from the world as Val slammed her ass into the chair the remaining six inches.

Bill watched as the tiny man was plunged into the abyss that was Val’s descending posterior, he didn’t want to even think about what the man was up, close and personal with. Tiny, periodic screams could be heard as she shuffled into position, allowing him brief moments of exposure to the world outside of her crack while she got herself comfortable. The fat of her lower half flowed over and under the arms of her custom sized chair, creating a complete seal over her silenced prisoner.

Bill’s face was pale white with shock, how was he meant to react in this situation? Could he save him? Was this all legal? Val leaned back, feeling relaxed and ready to continue their conversation. As she sank into her chair, it squeaked as it had done so many times before, except Bill knew what it meant now and winced with each further noise. Noticing his reaction and sensing his unease, Val tried to calm him down, “Oh don’t worry about him, Hank’s totally fine! Our tech guys caught him searching for ‘big butt’s’ on his work computer. It seemed fitting to reprimand him under mine”. She gestured to her huge posterior laughing, “I seem to have the mother load - though I’m not sure I fit the type he was looking for”.

Val leaned forward, causing Bill to cringe as the chair creaked loudly. Her enormous breasts flowed generously onto the desk in front of her as she propped herself up with her elbows, ready to engage Bill more closely. She gestured for him to sit, as he was still stood paralysed from before.

Hesitating for a moment, Bill cautiously moved into the seat and sat before the intimidating woman. With the contracts signed, she openly explained what they did at Change Inc, “You see, Bill, the drug I mentioned earlier targets the Y chromosome. Through time-released dosing, we can exponentially and accurately reduce the size of a man. As I say - war, famine, violence against women and much more could all be things of the past”.

Bill was having second thoughts, “Knowing more about Change Inc, I’m not quite sure this position is for me. Thank you for the opportunity but I think I’m going to have to decline”. He stood up from his chair, ready to exit the room. His vision began to fade as his head spun to no end, suddenly Bill felt himself falling.

As his eyes flickered open and he shakily climbed to his feet, Bill peered around the room from his now foreign perspective. With the surface of the desk just above his eyeline, he couldn’t have been even three feet tall. With Bill now barely in her sight from behind the desk, Val stood up. Bill jerked his neck in an attempt to meet Val’s gaze as she towered over him, the edge of her skirt flowed loosely as she stepped towards him. He couldn’t help but notice that, from this position, he could see up it and accidentally got an eye full of the panty-clad hell that Hank had been subject to for their entire conversation.

Her forest-like bush flowed over the edges of her panties and her upper thighs were littered with cellulite. Her panties were an unusually dark shade of grey, he theorised that this was due to the hot, clammy conditions under her immense weight soaking them with sweat… Among other things. Poor Hank. He couldn’t believe how large the woman before him was, especially from his point of view, with her high heels on she must have been at least seven feet tall and almost half as wide at the hip.

Now towering over the tiny man, Val spoke down to him, “What do you think the contract and tea were both for?” Bill fell to his knees and peered up at her as he begged. Her ever-looming, hair-covered vagina hovered mere inches above his head from behind the thin veil that was her slightly moist panties. He could feel the dank heat radiating into his face, “Please make me normal size and let me go!” he begged as he clasped his hands together as if praying.

Sighing, she explained, “Billy, there is no antidote for male consolidation”. Bill’s heart sank upon hearing those heavy words. She continued, “Each dosing causes changes at a cellular level and we can’t exactly create mass once it’s gone. Hell… If we could, why would we? We wouldn’t withhold a vaccine to a deadly virus, so why would we withhold the vaccine to the virus that is Man? It simply goes against all the hard work we’ve put in here at Change Inc”.

Holding her hand out, she waited for Bill to take it, his tiny form only allowing him to grip one finger as she pulled him to his feet. “Your welcome kit and room key are at the front desk”, she informed Bill as she turned him towards the door before making her way back to her desk, “Now run along! Orientation starts tomorrow.”

As Bill made his first few steps in the direction of the exit, he peered back at the elephantine woman. The blood in his veins ran cold at the sight before him, his eyes bulged in his head as he watched Val hike up her dress in front of her office chair and hastily tug her panties out from the depths of her ass and vagina and down past her thick thighs. Bill could only just make out the faint cries of Hank as Val grabbed the flesh of her mammoth, naked ass and spread her cheeks. “Oh Hank, I’m gonna need a quickie before lunch. You don’t mind obliging, do you?” she asked rhetorically to the screaming man, not even dignifying him with the chance to refuse as she began lowering her broad posterior into her chair.

“Please not aga...!” Hank screamed out just as she sat fully, forcing her immense ass into the chair and muffling all sounds he was able to make. “Don’t be a baby! It’s not like you’re going anywhere!”, Val said, chuckling as she wiggled herself deeper into the chair, causing her to moan with pleasure. She peered up to Bill staring at her, causing him to jump with fright as he realised she noticed he was watching. Luckily for Bill, she simply commanded, “Please shut the door on your way out, Bill”. Her tone was completely normal, as if what was happening wasn’t a totally bizarre and terrifying form of torture. Just as Bill pulled the door shut behind him, he caught a final glimpse of Val - she was moaning louder now, and more frequently, as she rhythmically ground her colossal ass and pussy into Hank’s unwilling form; likely covering him in all sorts of unholy coatings that Bill wanted to purge his mind of. He had enough to worry about now, he thought, as he made his way to the reception.