- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Your job is simple. Whenever a giantess steps through one of the portals scattered around the town, you are to go and distract the giantess until support arrives. When the support comes, you have to help in different ways, usually by giving advise.

Author's Chapter Notes:

Your job is simple. Whenever a giantess steps through one of the portals scattered around the town, you are to go and distract the giantess until support arrives. When the support comes, you have to help in different ways, usually by giving advise.

You are running down one street after another. You are chased by a giant hand. Your job is simple. Whenever a giantess steps through one of the portals scattered around the town, you are to go and distract the giantess until support arrives. When the support comes, you have to help in different ways, usually by giving advise. Right now a giantess has come through a portal. She is as usually about 1000 feet high. That is for reference, the height of the Eiffel Tower. You are the size of her nail on the index finger.

 

 

 

Suddenly you feel something grab you. You are brought high in the air before being dropped on something soft. You realize that you are lying in the palm of her hand. You move upward with incredible speed and are pressed against her palm, without being able to move. If it wasn't for your special suit, you would be dead by the mere G-force. You come to an abrupt stop and can see nothing but her face. For the first time you can get a clear look at her.

 

 

 

She's a teenage girl, looks to be 18 years in age. She's wearing a black t-shirt. She has blue jean-like shorts on. No shoes nor socks. All this, you saw on the way up, while moving hundreds of miles a hour. Now that you can see her face, you can really see the details up close. She has small earrings in the form of, well rings. Her lipstick is red and on her nose there is a piercing of some sort, representing a small gem. She also has a necklace.

 

 

 

While you lay there looking at her, you see her looking back at you. She opens her mouth.

 

"What do you want from me."

 

 

 

Her voice is booming and echoing throughout the city.

 

 

 

"No-nothing," you manage to stutter.

 

 

 

She looks at you with suspicious eyes.

 

"What is your name?" She asks.

 

 

 

You say your name followed by,

 

"what about your name?"

 

 

 

"My name is Angelica, but my friends just call me angel."

 

 

 

She seems friendly enough. Normally the giants comes in prison to die there, but this is the first time that you have conversed with one and you are actually beginning to like her.

 

 

 

"What is it that you want," you ask, wondering how she can hear you at this scale. One of the reasons why you haven't talked to one before, is because you didn't think they could hear you.

 

 

 

"I don't know how I got here," Angel says, "i stepped trough som kind of gate and before I knew about it, I woke up in this small world. I tried to catch you because you seem to hold some answers, do you?"

 

 

 

"No, I'm sorry."

 

 

 

"Well, maybe you can help me get back."

 

 

 

"I will try. Let me just cancel the support team, before they hit you very hard."

 

 

 

You press the button on your radio, "this is Red Fox calling in. I have been cached by the giantess and have just talked with her. She want no harm, cancel the support team. Red Fox out."

 

 

 

After some time you hear in the radio, "this is mother station calling Red Fox. support team has been canceled, you are on your own. Mother out."

 

 

 

"Alright," you say, "support team has been canceled."