- Text Size +

A chamber pot. She had placed me inside of a chamber pot. "I was trying so hard to hold it in while I was on that walk". Surely not? She couldn't really mean what I thought she meant here, right? "Good thing your thirsty I guess". But as she said those words the small gap through which light shone through became even smaller. She was about to piss on me.

I knew now that she had no qualms with tormenting me but this was too much. At least the foot massage benefited her, and while stuffing me in her boot was messed up, I had landed in her shoe to begin with so I can understand the thought process, but taking a piss on me because I needed water is just completely fucked.

However despite how much I didn't want to believe it, as I watched her urine trickle down from above I realised how foolish it was of me to doubt her cruelty. My face was immediately doused in it. I started to choke as large amounts entered my mouth and nostrils, and even though I wanted to move I was in far too much pain to do so. Within seconds I felt my whole body become covered as the pot begun to fill, the burning pain I felt earlier returning as it entered my cuts. Compared to this, being in her boots no longer seemed all that bad, but what felt even worse was that if I knew she was capable of this a few hours back I would have absolutely tried my hardest when all she wanted was for me to worship her. Instead here I am, drowning in a pot of urine for simply not wanting to die. 

But fortunately for me, it quickly came to an end. I was aware that it had only lasted a couple of seconds but it felt like an eternity had passed. "I hope you're still alive pissant". I wanted to get angry. I wanted to scream at her and let her know how mad I was, but literally floating in a pot of her urine made me realise something. I was powerless. The whole reason I was in this mess was because for some stupid reason I really believed that could tell her what to do, when in reality that was far from the case. She can literally do whatever she wants to me and there is nothing I can do to stop her. It had taken me a whole day to realise it but that was the truth. So really it didn't matter what I wanted to do, from now on my life belonged to her.

"See I thought about it and...". I couldn't see her face but I could visualise her cocky smile from just the tone of her voice alone. "that cage really isn't the best place to keep you overnight". She hadn't even finished her sentence but I knew where this was going. "So that's why I'm going to let you spend the night in there". No half decent person would subject another human being to something so horrific, "Don't worry though, if you fix your behaviour this will only have to be a one time thing", but I knew that she meant it. "So goodnight shitstain". With a giggle, she lowered the lid. I would be spending the night in a pot of piss.