- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry for not uploading for months. It's a long story and I can't be bothered to explain it all but I'll be uploading properly frequently from now (and I mean it this time). Hope you enjoy the chapter.

"Little insect on my floor, who's the fairest of them all?". Earlier on Evelyn was somewhat concerned about this going wrong, after all she had never kidnapped anyone before, but now she felt silly for being so worried. There was a cute boy at her feet giving her a massage and the best part was that this was just the beginning. She would make this bug adore her, glorify her and spend every moment thinking about her and he would never ever let him go.

"You are, Princess". Another grumble. Evelyn couldn't understand why he still seemed so unhappy. She had given this boy the job, no, the honour of being on her bedroom floor and massaging her royal toes for a whole hour now and yet he didn't seem at all grateful. Some men would kill to be in his posistion so what was she doing wrong? "I'm unconvinced insect".

What was that even supposed to mean?!?! Victor had been forced to put up with the stench of her feet for about an hour now while she just smiled at him like a weirdo. "You're unconvinced?". He didn't want to have to endure this torture any longer but what choice did he have? Even if he were to run she could crush him underfoot right away So if he wanted to live he had no choice but to do what she said and so he had done exactly that, yet she still wasn't satisfied.

She lifted her pet up between her toes. "Exactly, where is your enthusiasm. I am a goddess, a goddess who's given you the privilege of touching her radiant skin and yet you still sound miserable". She was stretched across her bed now, giving him a full view of her body. Evelyn was confident in her looks, she figured that all he needed was a reminder of her beauty and he would realise how blessed he was to be here. "So tell me worm, why?".

"Are you serious right now!?". Victor was far too agitated to give a crap about how nice she looked right now. He had been kidnapped and made to put up with this strange girls foot sweat and she wanted him to be happy about it. "Because all of this is insane! You aren't a goddess your a bitch and none of this would make any normal person happy", he considered stopping now and perhaps even begging for forgiveness, but what would it matter? She couldn't possibly put him through anything worse. "You can't just-

"Shhhhh". Evelyn understood perfectly. As a goddess it's important that she shows her little subject plenty of love, yet she had selfishly neglected his needs. "Of course that wouldn't be enough to make you happy". 

Released from her toes, Victor begun to feel like he actually got through to his captor. Perhaps she actually could be reasoned with. "So does this mean you're going to--". Victor was crushed into the bed by Evelyn. That in itself was unsurprising, but what shocked Victor was the method through which she did it. She had sat on him.

"Does this make you happy insect?". In Evelyn's mind this was the most logical thing to do. She was silly to think mere feet would be enough to excite her little toy, yet alone get him to worship her like she wanted him to. Clearly she just needed to use some of her other assets to get him to do what she wanted.

"Or how about this?". Even though Evelyn had moved from on top of him Victor still felt nothing but shame. Not only was he embarrassed over the fact that he was stupid enough to think he had got through to the girl but he also the fact that he was just underneath her butt. However that feeling was quickly replaced by another as she leaned over him, her boobs hanging over him. "Do these make you happy insect, or perhaps I need to remove my top first?"

"I--I--I! No they don't and do not start taking of your clothes!". Evelyn didn't expect him to still be putting up so much resistance, but it didn't matter. "I do not care about your body. You are still insane!". She still had something else she could use on him.

As far as Victor was concerned he was dealing with a complete maniac. He was originally under the impression that she just wanted to make his life hell, but now he couldn't figure out what it was she wanted, especially since she had gone from her leaning position to kneeling instead. "Fine then insect". From the angle he was at if she moved any close he would be given a full view of what was under her skirt and judging from the way she was grabbing at its hem it was clear that was her intention. "Would this make you happy?"