- Text Size +

At 37 years of age, Katy was still quite surprised at how her life had turned out. She was born into a very wealthy family and had no need to work herself, so she spent most of her life partying and it was on her birthdays that she would enjoy herself the most. Tinies are kept for three purposes, those being reproduction, labour and food. All giantesses were female, so if they wanted to have children they would use the small percentage of tiny males bred for mating who were considered the most attractive were trained from childhood in order to know how to show their owner a good time. The rest of the less fortunate tiny population would be used as slaves, spending their entire lives working until their inevitably drop dead. Once that happens, their bodies are cleaned, packaged and sold as food to the average giantesses. 

 

While Katy would usually eat the average tinies one could purchase at a shop, due to her immense wealth, she was fortunate enough to be able to afford the living ones as well. Once a year on her birthday, she would go to the clubs where a person could enjoy partying but also get their hands on living tinies. More than anything else in the world Katy loved to torture the little people before devouring them. When they begged her for their lives it only made the experience even more enjoyable. It was on one such occasion, one which she especially hates to relive, that she was able to find the little girl she now considered her own daughter. 

 

Ever since Katy had lived a very different life, she had stopped eating tinies altogether and had used her money to purchase a large plot of land where she grew a variety of different crops for her and her little girl to eat. She felt that the healthy eating and hard work were doing a lot of good for her body as well since even though she was 37, she could easily pass for a woman in their late twenties, which was something she very much took pride in. Right now she was able to enjoy a calm and simple life with her adoptive daughter. She knew it wouldn't last forever, eventually Kate would come to realise the truth. She didn't know what she would do when that day did inevitably arrive, but for now she decided not to worry about it. Just to enjoy her peaceful life with her beloved daughter. 

 

"That's right Kate, our birthday". Having finished their game of hide and seek, Katy had carefully picked her daughter up to take her back into their large home. She found the sight of the happy little centimetre tall girl dancing around on her palm to be the most adorable thing ever, even if she was currently covered in mud. "KATY! KATY! DOES THAT MEAN WE CAN WATCH MOVIES AND EAT LOTS OF PIZZA?!?!". Unlike most foods, pizza was tiny free and so Katy often got some for them both as a treat. "Of course we can sweetheart". Katy chuckled as Kate spun herself dizzy in celebration on her palm. In Katy's mind there really was nothing in the world that was cuter than her little girl. "However, you know what comes first Kate". 

 

The mood changed immediately. As Katy entered their home, Kate's excitement soon turned to pure fear. "B--but Katy, I don-- please don't". The little girl began to whimper as her guardian walked up the stairs. "KATY PLEASE! I DONT WANNA!!". Her weak whimpers turned into loud panicked wailing. Katy looked down at the terrified girl in her hands, even frightened her daughter was still adorable she thought. As Katy approached a certain door Kate tried to run but was quickly, but gently, pinched up between Katy's fingers. "NO NO NOOOO!!!". Kate was trying with all her might to escape but there was no hope. "Kate, I know you don't like it...". As Katy opened the door the muddy little girl let out one last scream knowing that she couldn't avoid what was to come. "But you absolutely need to have a bath!". It was the dreaded bath time. 

Chapter End Notes:

I know I said Kate was an inch last chapter but I'm changing that to cm.