- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Again, this is Larissa's stories. I'll be posting a few more in the coming days for all her fans to enjoy.

Nicholas pays the Uber driver, leaving the car and heading to the lab. It's six to midnight, the night's quite cold, the sky's starry with a nice full moon shining above. Everything is utterly silent.

It's his first time on the night shift. Rolling his eyes annoyed, Nicholas remembers his boss' words: 'we know you're pretty inactive and sluggish in the morning, so maybe you can have a better performance at night. This is why our staff decided to change your shift.'

"Blah blah blah" he whispers in a mocking tone. "So bad the trainee of the night shift gave up and sent a dismissal letter! Well," he sighs, "For today I'll have another boss, so good it's only today. Tomorrow another trainee will be here and maybe he stays here, 'cause I won't!"

He passes his card at the entrance, the thick, metallic door sliding open with a 'beep' sound and closing after him.

"I hope the night at least passes quickly!" he yawns, stretching himself.

No one is at the reception desk. He walks in, going by the corridors, taking the lift, and going to the 23rd floor, where he walks to his working room. Everything's empty, not a single soul around. 'Now I know why they say that you feel incredibly alone in the night shift!' he thinks.

"Hello?" his voice echoes in the empty room. He knows there's someone here, as some lights are on. "Maybe the security guards are here?" he thinks out loud.

"Uh-oh, I'm afraid there's no security guard here." a soft female voice says, startling Nicholas, who turns quickly, seeing a tall, leggy woman with voluminous, wavy red hair coming for him. She's dressed in a dark pink shirt dress under a white lab coat. "So, are you the new trainee?"

"Uhhh... yes?" he replies, looking at her beautiful but very serious face. 'I heard a lot about her: Brenda, the workaholic. The reason everybody hates the night shift.' he thinks, not paying attention as Brenda talks to him.

"...and because of this, I'll need you to be smart. Else, you'll be another one to let a dismissal letter on my table. Got it?"

"...what?"

Brenda sighs, a little disappointed.

"Where's everyone?" Nicholas asks, looking around. "This building's always so packed full of busy people working, but now..."

"There's no one but us... this building is pretty empty at night. No security staff, no other workers and scientists but me, no others trainees but you... nobody. By the way... eh..."

"Nicholas."

"Ah. Nicholas. Call me Brenda. As I said before, there are some tasks I need you to do for me. Some notes I wrote last night about the results I managed to obtain for the new medicine this lab's developing for cancer treatment. I need all my notes converted to Word documents and saved on the lab's main shared folder so the team of the day shift can appreciate them and proceed with the research. You're working from midnight to six o'clock A.M., I do think it's enough time to get most things done." she talks a little coldly to him, despite her pleasurable voice.

"Fine. Shall I begin?" he speaks; some lustful thoughts flashing deep in his mind as he looks at Brenda's fit body. Despite being himself a tall guy, he's a little bit smaller than her, something he's not very used to see: women taller than him.

"Yes. You'll find them over your desk. I'm coming back to my room to work on another project. I hope you don't mind."

"Let's work then." Nicholas says, sitting at his desk and turning his laptop on. Looking at the pile of notes Brenda left on his desk, he couldn't do anything but gasp. He looks at Brenda, who's leaving the room, closing the door after her and walking away as seriously as she was when talking with him. 'Man, does she have any social life? Look at this! How many handwritten pages are here, two thousand!?'

Then he sees another pile of pages, this one several times smaller, that are her handwritten notes too. 'Well, let's begin with this one, easier first!'

Nicholas starts reading her notes, seeing that the described chemical processes are way different from what he was expecting. As he reads, Nicholas sees how complex the chemical substances and processes described are, and becomes sure it's not about the cancer treatment drug the lab is developing. At least not with the team he's working with.

He gets up, taking the notes with him and leaving his room. Most of the other rooms and labs are closed, but going to the far end of the corridor, he sees an open door that leads to a lab with the lights on. He reaches that door and enters.

It's empty. No sign of the 34 years old female scientist who left his room just about 20 minutes ago, but Nicholas sees Brenda's lab coat over a chair. He looks around, and sees another door inside, leading to a smaller room. The door is ajar and he peers inside.

What he sees makes him almost gasp again.

Inside the room, Brenda is with her shirt dress raised, her legs open and her fingers sliding in and out of her wet pussy as she moans very low moans. Her other hand is grabbing her breasts, breasts that are slightly bigger than the average. Soon, the hand that's on her breasts goes down, touching her clit and massaging it; Brenda bites her lower lip in pleasure, emitting a slightly louder moan.

"Man, my new boss is so hot!!" Nicholas gasps.

But he gasped a little too loud. It startles Brenda, who looks right at his position.

And sees him.

"WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOIN' HERE!!??" she screams, quickly blushing and trying to cover herself as Nicholas, scared, runs back to the room. Brenda comes after him, still fixing her shirt dress over her beautiful body.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" Nicholas yells, stumbling and hitting a glass full of a strange, blueish liquid. He falls over his back on the floor and the glass falls over him, soaking his chest.

Then everything happens really fast. Still hearing Brenda's demanding shouts, his vision blurs and everything starts spinning around him while he feels his blood going cold. In about ten seconds, his vision goes back to normal, like his head. He looks around, and everything is weird. Too weird.

"Where am I??" he shouts and is scared by a loud thump behind him. He immediately turns and almost passes out: he sees Brenda towering over him. Bigger as he never imagined she could be, her face looking astounded at him.

"You... you... giant!"

"No, you're small!" she says, crouching almost over him. "I think you're up to... 7 inches tall?" her surprised voice thunders over him, making his little ears buzz for a while. Immediately, Nicholas' mind remembers the reason he was running from her.

"Please don't hurt me! I'm sorry, it's that you're so beautiful, a woman like you has all the rights to have such moments here, there is nothing wrong with that I swear!!! I won't tell anyone what I saw!!"

For the first time, Brenda smiles at him. A large smile that made her already very pretty face look prettier. Brenda grabs him in her hand and leaves him free on her desk, sitting on her chair and looking at the tiny 17 years old guy who's over her table, a perfect miniaturization of a human being.

"Aren't you cute? So teeny..." she mocks him, smiling and trying to make Nicholas calm down, nudging him on his tiny belly with her finger and blushing as she thinks about what she's seeing right on her desk: he's surely turned on, and to know the mess she must be doing in his mind now arouses Brenda a bit more...

"So... did you like what you saw?" she keeps talking with Nicholas.

"It's intriguing!" he starts, still very afraid, his body shaking. "That's why I came here looking for you! I was at my desk examining your smaller notes and needed to ask you about them, as the chemical processes described there don't have anything in common to what I was expec--"

"Hey, wait, wait..." she talks more softly to him, her face going closer to him. "I'm not talking about my notes, no..."

Nicholas watches Brenda's mouth moving as she talks, not minding what she's talking about while wondering how big her mouth is compared to his whole current size. With enough effort, she can force him down her belly. He sees pink glimpses of her mouth insides as she's talking, feeling a strange shiver running through his whole body every time he thinks about his sexy boss making a meal out of him. It's as he's sort of wanting it. The ultimate fantasy.

"...in that. So...?" she asks, now blushing a lot, her hazel eyes filled with expectation and her lips forming a shy, innocent smile.

"I... I hope you're not hungry." he whispers, entranced by his thoughts regarding their current size differences.

"Hey, what? Are you used to not listen to what people say?" she questions, now a little upset. Nicholas realizes she spoke something she wanted him to hear.

"I'm sorry! Please, don't hurt me I was just away! It's hard for me to be so close to your mouth and not feel like you're going to eat me an--"

"Wait... what?" she asks, her face confused. "Eat you? Why would you like that?"

"I wouldn't like that."

"So.. why are you so... turned on?" she smiles a little wickedly, pointing to his hard prick. "Why are you so distracted while thinking about that?"

"I... well, I was just wondering. Noth--"

"Well... I'm your boss. What if I demand you to enter... here?"

Brenda opens her mouth, showing to Nicholas its glistening, pinkish insides. Her tongue resting after the lower row of pearl white teeth, her uvula dangling a little bit right over her darker throat, as if it's pointing to the dark abyss right after, showing to Nicholas the way for the last trip of his life.

Nicholas' heart is almost exploding in his chest. He can't believe Brenda just asked him to enter her mouth! Will she swallow him, or it's just a tease? How will he know if... he doesn't try?

"I... I..." he stutters, slowly giving a hesitant step forward Brenda's open mouth. And right after, another step. Step by step, he goes in, extending his arm and touching the lower lip of his boss; a warm breath flows over his body. He climbs in, his head and shoulders entering the wet mouth. 'If she swallows me... I won't be going back home later in the morning... it will be totally over for me. She'll live her life and I'll end digested as any food she ate before me.' he thinks.

Brenda feels Nicholas entering her mouth, his hands trembling as he touches her tongue. 'It tickles!' she thinks, holding the urge to smile and laugh as he climbs in, trying her best to not ruin the moment. After some more seconds, she closes her lips around him, and sucks his torso inside, getting up.

Nicholas is taken by surprise! Everything goes dark and he feels his torso being pushed by suction deeper inside; he trembles in a mix of panic and desire as he feels himself being sucked a little more inside, everything under his belly still dangling out. His head gets close to where her tongue ends in a slope and he deduces he must be pretty close to Brenda's uvula. She tilts her head back, putting him in a perfect position to slide down her neck; she then opens her mouth and when Nicholas thinks he'll start to slide down, he feels giant fingertips picking his ankles and he's pulled outside, soaked in her saliva.

Brenda places the small Nicholas on her desk, smiling impishly at the disoriented young man that tries to rub all her saliva out of his face.

"Did you really went inside my mouth? Oh, you...!" she laughs a little.

"I was just doing an experiment!"

"Nah, stop making excuses! You went in! Gosh, you went inside!" she laughs again, hiding from Nicholas the fact that she felt way aroused when he went in. When she sucked him inside, Brenda felt an urge deep inside her, an urge to swallow him down her stomach. Her labia's already wet in anticipation, wanting Brenda to continue what she was doing before Nicholas came in the room and interrupted her. She unawarely bites her lower lip, looking to Nicholas which is already fine, and has an idea...

"I have a nice surprise for you... but I need you to close your eyes and stay pretty still..." she says, grabbing him and placing him on her chair.

"What?" Nicholas can't help but show a puzzled face to his giant sexy boss.

"Trust me."

"And... all the work, your notes?"

"They can wait a little more... now stay still and close your eyes!" she demands with a sweet voice, eyeing Nicholas with lustful eyes.

Nicholas does as demanded. 'She'll just grab me and shove me in her mouth, I bet.'

Brenda positions herself over Nicholas, arching her legs while raising her shirt dress until it's up to her waist. Then she descends, keeping her shaved pussy right over Nicholas, who feels a slick drop falling on his head. He opens his eyes and looks up, just in time to see Brenda's wet pink labia coming right onto him.

"Uuuummmmmmhh...!" Brenda moans deeply, her heart racing as she feels Nicholas' head sliding into her vagina, followed by his shoulders, which stretches her sex tunnel a lot more. Nicholas feels her slick, hot vaginal walls trembling all around his head and torso as he's swallowed by Brenda's pussy. The walls squeeze him, little by little pulling him inside after each contraction. The heat is incredibly strong and Nicholas needs to breathe, but Brenda doesn't think about that, getting up with Nicholas half-shoved inside her vulva and using her hand to push him deeper. To feel Nicholas squirming inside of her gives Brenda strong, almost electric sensations in all her nerves, and she ends pushing Nicholas all the way into her, sitting and starting to touch and massage her clit, giving more stimulation to all her body.

Nicholas knows where he is and, despite needing to breathe, he wants to make the best of it: he reaches for his dick, starting to jerk off too, aroused by the tight pressure and all the squishy sounds around him. He hears Brenda's moans all around him louder and louder and decides he wants to give her the most pleasurable experience ever. So, while masturbating, he stretches his legs and one of his arms, massaging her vaginal walls with each stretching, stimulating it as much as possible.

And it works: Nicholas feels her walls getting wetter, hotter, tighter, and her moans more frequently. He even hears Brenda gasping sometimes. The squeezing around him is pressing him and pushing him deeper, already against her cervix at the end of the canal he's into. He finds a small air pocket there and breathes deeply, obtaining all the needed oxygen to stay inside Brenda while she's still having some intimate fun with her new sex toy.

It doesn't take long for him to climax inside her. Instead of resting a little, he keeps arousing and stimulating her sex, feeling her walls way wetter and stronger now.

"Oh... oh yes.... mmmmmmmmm... YEAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!" Brenda climaxes, having an orgasm as she never had before. She feels her vagina pulsating all over Nicholas, who squirms vigorously inside her, being directly responsible for a so incredible orgasm. Then she spread her legs a little more on her chair, panting. She places her hand on her vulva, inserting two fingers inside her and fishing Nicholas out.

He's panting as hard as she is.

"Wow, boy..."

"Wow... I think... I..."

"This was goooood..." she stretches herself, feeling a little tired after the sex. "Well... we need to wash you." she says, getting up and lowering her shirt dress in place. Then she goes to the bathroom with Nicholas in her hand, turning the knob and letting the water fill the sink, giving him a proper washing and ignoring his initial protests as the water is cold. Nicholas feels her fingers soaping his body, carefully handling him while she talks something to him that he can't understand because of so much water flowing over him from the faucet.

After cleaning Nicholas, Brenda and the trainee are back to her desk. They're working, with Nicholas using some accessibility tools to work, the computer capturing his voice commands and doing as requested; now he's reading the handwritten notes and the computer is transforming his spoken words into written words in a Word document. He's bare naked but doesn't mind anymore, after everything he did with Brenda. The time passes by as they work and they don't talk about what happened, just about work, life, and anything else, but they share some looks sometimes.

"Nicholas, you said before... uh... well, before you know what... that you did read my side projects." she speaks with him in a friendly tone. "But they're way complex and hard, even the senior scientists around here don't usually understand my side projects. How did you understand my side notes? Assuming you did understand?"

"Well, one of my strongest abilities is being an autodidact. I learned a lot of Chemistry on my own and everyone notes that. And, by the way, I agree that your side projects are complex. Are them about some sort of molecular restructuring?"

"Well, aren't you smart? By the way, yes, they are. I'm secretly trying to help the world overcome hunger, so changing the molecular structure in a way the food gets bigger can be of some help. Can you imagine bigger fruits? Just a single strawberry feeding an entire family of, let's say, 5 people?" she smiles, looking a little mockingly at him. "But as far as I know, the only thing my research managed to do was shrink a human being."

"So the strange liquid that made me shrink is a product of your research?"

"Mmmmm yeah, I'm sorry you're that small now but I'll try to help you get bigger again. If y--"

"But... uh... well, I always heard about you being an overly serious scientist, even an antipathetic one. They said you're a totally uncaring person that always crams a lot of work on the people around you to the point they desist working with you... but... you're being so nice here with me, I don't see the despicable woman they pictured. What's the catch?"

"Well, they're sort of right about me not being a person they'd like to be close to, but I'm not actually this way, you see. The truth is that I like to be alone, so I can work not only on this lab's projects but also on my own projects, using the lab's resources to get things done. To keep my personal projects untouched, and to keep people away as I prefer to work alone, I usually play the antipathetic workaholic but, to be honest, I'm a bit lazy, far from workaholic!" she grins. "Also, I changed to the night shift, where I can be totally alone. See," she points to the cam on the upper corner of the wall, "even the cams don't work here, except the cams at the entrance on the first floor."

"But...! No security guards, no one else, no cams... it's pretty dangerous to work at night here uh? What if someone sneaks in and..."

"It seems dangerous, but I think it's more sort of lonely. I'm not the kind of woman who likes to be around many peo--" she's cut off by her stomach gurgling loudly out of nothing, making her show a shy grin while blushing red. "Oww, sorry. I think it's time to stuff something in my belly." she says, looking at her phone. "Oh it sure is time! Almost 4 in the morning! Soon we won't be the only ones here! Some security staff comes by 5 in the morning! I thought it was still about three in the morning or so."

"Wow, time passed fast! I... it's a sign that I liked your company. Time usually passes a little slowly at the lab on the day shift. I like the people from the day shift, I like my previous boss... but... well..."

She looks to him while he stutters, smiling curiously to him, trying to get what he has in his mind.

"Uh... I liked to be here with you, I'm not talking about... eh... you know what, but-- no, I'm not saying doing... you know what with you wasn't pleasurable, no... uh... it's that you're not the antipathetic woman I ever heard about. My turn to be honest: I know you wanna be alone but..."

While Nicholas tries to explain himself, Brenda opens her Outlook app on her laptop and starts writing an e-mail to the CEO. Some words typed, a 'Sent' button clicked, and it's done.

"...feel sort of happy this way." Nicholas ends talking, waiting for her answer.

"Oh sorry, now it was my turn of not paying attention. Not that I wasn't wanting to know what you're trying to say, but I guess I already know. What did you say to me again?"

"I asked if I can be on the night shift with you some more..."

"Ah, no problem. The CEO is owing me a big favor, so I just sent an e-mail to him asking him to promote you to my direct assistant right away. Also, it means you'll be changed permanently to the night shift."

"Oh yes! Reall-- oh sorry! I was... uh... eehhh..."

Brenda smiles wider, poking his belly. At that exact moment, her stomach gurgles again, protesting for something to digest.

"Look, we need to eat. I think you're not going to eat too much food now that you're that small..." she mocks him, pinching him between her fingers, "...so if you wanna share my food with me... I brought spaghetti."

"Well... ok then."

"Fine!" she excitedly raises Nicholas over her face while tilting her head back and opening her mouth. "I hope you like chewed spaghetti."

"Uh?" Nicholas asks; suddenly Brenda shoves him headfirst into her open mouth, a rush of fear and excitement taking control of Nicholas' mind as his head slides on her wet, warm tongue. Brenda pushes him a little deeper, tilting her head a little more to form a straight path from her mouth to her esophagus, passing by her throat. Nicholas sees the darker red throat open before him, his head close to passing by.

Brenda tries her best but fails and emits a funny giggle while holding Nicholas close to her throat, not letting him go deeper inside. "Oh, I got it! You're just teasing!" Nicholas shouts. And he's right: he feels Brenda starting to slowly slide his body out of her mouth.

"SOOOO..." a strong male voice coming from the corridors startles Brenda, who unexpectedly (even for her) releases Nicholas free into her mouth. She feels his head passing her throat and can't help herself but swallow, pulling Nicholas deeper inside, his torso passing tightly through. The swallowing reflexes are instinctively strong and Brenda doesn't know what to do but tries to cough, something that's proving to be impossible, she even can't get enough air to cough him out as she's swallowing him. She thinks about just pointing her face down and get some help from gravity but as Nicholas is almost halfway into her throat, she feels worried about making his body bend in unnatural ways, causing him some pretty severe injuries.

She must do something to cough Nicholas out. She tries to grab his legs, but he's desperately kicking them in the air and she can't very well grab them without hurting him a little, something she totally doesn't wanna do. Brenda hears heavy steps coming closer to her lab room. 'Gosh how will I explain a whole trainee stuck in my throat!??' she thinks, trying to maintain her mind not that desperate to think better. But, as the steps come closer and closer, and unable to help Nicholas in any other way, Brenda decides to just let her throat do what it always did in her life: swallow. Now not only letting the swallow reflexes free but also swallowing intentionally, Brenda feels as Nicholas' large body stretches her neck and the beginning of her esophagus, going down. His desperate legs enter her mouth and slide into her throat, disappearing after a last gulp.

"Did you sent me an-- ooops..." the CEO, entering Brenda's room, sees her swallowing something really big, a large bulge going down her neck and disappearing after slowly passing her collarbones. She gasps, breathing deeply after entirely swallowing Nicholas. "...wow! Wow!" the CEO says, honestly impressed with what he just saw. "I bet you just ate a whole horse, didn't you?" he asks, not hiding how impressed he is.

"Uh-- uh-oh..." Brenda stutters, feeling her throat a little sore while Nicholas tightly travels down her esophagus...